Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Editted my last post about that. Lol. But yeah.. Its fine if everyone posts within close timing of each other.. But for a single person to make.. like.. 5 posts in an hour is kinda ridiculous.. Cause if someone has made 5 posts in an hour, that means there had to be 4-5 other posts made.. That's half of a page in an hour.. That's what I mean by wildfire. Lol. If you and another person are going back and forth, do two-three posts each and then either wait until more people post or its been a couple of hours.. Just because you can fill a fill or two within an hour or so with another person doesn't mean ya should.. Lol.

WOOT! Everyone has OFFICIALLY made at least one post in the rp~

Alright, I have finished making a logo for this RP.. Its fairly hard to find the CRS logo in the form it shows in the show. D: I actually had to save a pic of how it shows in the show and erase the sky and what not out of it.. That sucked balls.. Lol. And then I tried my best to recreate the style they did for logo to do The Trinity.. That too, sucked balls. D: Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy the pic~

Archived