Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [OOC/Accepting/Started]

Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! Best part: "So... once this app gets accepted, I shall declare the Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity Drama Sequence... OPEN!!"

And it is, indeed open.. [size=1]Once I get the IC up[/size].

Edit: Alright everyone, the [url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/270395-chrome-shelled-regios-the-trinity-icaccepting2-teams-open/"]IC Thread[/url] is up~ Remember, try not to post like wild fire. Do 2-3 posts and then wait a few hours. It helps to prevent people from having to read 3 pages of posts to see if anything happened.

ARGH! I HATE THE FREAKING UK SO FREAKING MUCH! *facedesks x 10[sup]100000000000000000[/sup]*

Okay, so we now have Hotaru's app...which I can't see the image due to my college's filtering as of yet...and Admiral, who's app I'm a tad lazy to read, but its got to be done...

So, lets start with Hotaru then: open the spoiler and I see "Izamu Konashi", and open her's (I can only assume) to encounter age 22. Well, we certainly have a lovely age range then, spanning exactly between 19 (Chaos) to 24 (Aisu). Now, her weapons...I'm not going to discuss the sciency stuff that may disrupt the way the app works, but I like the gloves concept. Not too overused, not to underused. A nice weapon on the whole. Just curious, why'd you drop the formatting from the Power Gloves to "Kaito"? Ah, nevermind. I like the badass styling of the weapon, and I could imagine Izamu making use of dark powers channeled through the weapon. Now, her abilities...hey! Black Crow, whatta you know! Well, anywho, I'm skipping the appearance due to lack of image...yeah, sound's like Desu's character alright. I just hope her personality will keep him on a leash...oh dear god, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! If she's lounging around, how will anyone keep that beast-boy down-Oh yeah, his "code of conduct"! Totally forgot. Needless to say, an interesting character without doubts. I'll enjoy seeing how she goes down.

And now Admiral, so I click your spoiler and...*facedeskfacedeskfacedesk* Really? "Sexy B."? Urgh, alright, I'll persevere. I see you've made use of CoD Black Ops weaponry, though giving your custom spin on them. Now, her abilities don't seem out of the norm, so lets see her pick...oh, what a surprise, I can see it! Looks like this college ain't sh*t after all! So, really tall and quote Admiral's appearance [b][i]"gargantuan breasts she has, which on their own weigh approximately 7lbs a piece"[/i][/b] end quote. I'll take it you like tall and big breasts, Admiral? Well, she's in the girl's dorms then. Okay, her personality says she's a tomboy, and hates feminie clothing. Well, that'll be fun for Eltrio to take a peek at! Speaking of which, Hotaru and Aisu, no-one is safe from Eltrio *hehehe you should know if you read Eltrio's personality, but I can see Admiral's character will have the most difficulties with him XD*. Anyways, back to the show. Now, as Ad earlier explained, she's had a sex change. And...she has two voices, sweet. Well, she's certainly a character regardless, and the way I see it, she fits the criteria (which, one might argue, is difficult due to her quote [b][i]"gargantuan breasts she has, which on their own weigh approximately 7lbs a piece"[/i][/b] end quote.) Nicely done Admiral! I'm glad I persevered!

And, from what I can gather, thats the apps. Right, now, whats all this about chocolate? Oh yes, two detectives! That could mean a little trouble from the pervy chef.

DM, ya should open up your own review thread. Lol. Maybe do it written, instead of voiced. It's be more interesting that way. Lol.

Anyways, with us starting, if we get new people, I'll just add them to Squad 9. If we get a team, though, not a d*mn clue what to do then..Maybe say that their squad got killed in the last attack and they're joining Squad 9 for now? That'd work for one team.. .--.

Ad: No, not really.. This is him normally. Lol.

Yep. If SG even [i]does[/i] do auditions for co-hosts, I'm sure you'll do just fine ;)

*cough*RE-RAILING!!*cough*

Not 100% sure how I should introduce Melissa and those quote [b][i]"gargantuan breasts she has, which on their own weigh approximately 7lbs a piece" [/i][/b]end quote. I'll probably have to sleep on them... I mean it! I mean... [size=1]awe f***![/size]

[color=#0000cd]The IC was posted at 32:19. No consideration for school? <_<[/color]

[color=#0000cd]Well I'm going to get a haircut soon so the most I can do with the time I have left is to try and get through Admiral's app and then read some posts. My dad is quick though. I'll probably be able to get to the post in an hour Hopefully my dad doesn't bs me and make me drive around. -___-[/color]

Skip Admiral's app Desu:

[quote name='*~Dark~Magician~*' timestamp='1323074392' post='5688126']
ARGH! I HATE THE FREAKING UK SO FREAKING MUCH! *facedesks x 10[sup]100000000000000000[/sup]*

Okay, so we now have Hotaru's app...which I can't see the image due to my college's filtering as of yet...and Admiral, who's app I'm a tad lazy to read, but its got to be done...

So, lets start with Hotaru then: open the spoiler and I see "Izamu Konashi", and open her's (I can only assume) to encounter age 22. Well, we certainly have a lovely age range then, spanning exactly between 19 (Chaos) to 24 (Aisu). Now, her weapons...I'm not going to discuss the sciency stuff that may disrupt the way the app works, but I like the gloves concept. Not too overused, not to underused. A nice weapon on the whole. Just curious, why'd you drop the formatting from the Power Gloves to "Kaito"? Ah, nevermind. I like the badass styling of the weapon, and I could imagine Izamu making use of dark powers channeled through the weapon. Now, her abilities...hey! Black Crow, whatta you know! Well, anywho, I'm skipping the appearance due to lack of image...yeah, sound's like Desu's character alright. I just hope her personality will keep him on a leash...oh dear god, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES! If she's lounging around, how will anyone keep that beast-boy down-Oh yeah, his "code of conduct"! Totally forgot. Needless to say, an interesting character without doubts. I'll enjoy seeing how she goes down.

And now Admiral, so I click your spoiler and...*facedeskfacedeskfacedesk* Really? "Sexy B."? Urgh, alright, I'll persevere. I see you've made use of CoD Black Ops weaponry, though giving your custom spin on them. Now, her abilities don't seem out of the norm, so lets see her pick...oh, what a surprise, I can see it! Looks like this college ain't sh*t after all! So, really tall and quote Admiral's appearance [b][i]"gargantuan breasts she has, which on their own weigh approximately 7lbs a piece"[/i][/b] end quote. I'll take it you like tall and big breasts, Admiral? Well, she's in the girl's dorms then. Okay, her personality says she's a tomboy, and hates feminie clothing. Well, that'll be fun for Eltrio to take a peek at! Speaking of which, Hotaru and Aisu, no-one is safe from Eltrio *hehehe you should know if you read Eltrio's personality, but I can see Admiral's character will have the most difficulties with him XD*. Anyways, back to the show. Now, as Ad earlier explained, she's had a sex change. And...she has two voices, sweet. Well, she's certainly a character regardless, and the way I see it, she fits the criteria (which, one might argue, is difficult due to her quote [b][i]"gargantuan breasts she has, which on their own weigh approximately 7lbs a piece"[/i][/b] end quote.) Nicely done Admiral! I'm glad I persevered!

And, from what I can gather, thats the apps. Right, now, whats all this about chocolate? Oh yes, two detectives! That could mean a little trouble from the pervy chef.
[/quote]

Thats all you really need.

By the way guys, don't go post frantic. I mean, fine, the OoC Thread I understand, but don't seriously go overboard on the IC, because I'll seriously flip if it ever happens.

I think crossgenders add more confusion than anything.. Lol.

Anyways, Desperado, I posted the IC asap because no matter what time I post it, not everyone will be on.. So, might as well post it up asap so that when people do get on, they can post. :3

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323126477' post='5689198']
Yeah, I'll drop the nickname if it bothers you that much Kyng <_<
[color="#0000cd"]Please do. I feel like Nora will smack him.[/color]
Besides, we all know that cross-genders add drama
[color=#0000cd]Not really. It never adds much more than a few mehish gags and some WTFness.[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323128205' post='5689301']
I think crossgenders add more confusion than anything.. Lol.
[color=#0000cd]Agreed.[/color]
Anyways, Desperado, I posted the IC asap because no matter what time I post it, not everyone will be on.. So, might as well post it up asap so that when people do get on, they can post. :3
[color=#0000cd]Meh, good point. I was just more or less worried about that rule screwing me over a bit. :/[/color]
[/quote]
[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1323131309' post='5689454']
Well... that probably would've been a high school nick, I guess? =/

Also, why hasn't anyone posted yet? Aisu's the only one that's posted twice.
[/quote]

[color=#0000cd]Because they were waiting for me. B)[/color]

[color=#0000cd]P.S. Sorry, my dad DID BS me a bit. Had to go shopping and then to dinner. And they're like women shopping...and I'm not the best driver...[/color]

Archived