Elƒie

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323206495' post='5691160']
Eltrio and Melissa: Pervs.
[/quote]

The hell kinda logic do you call that?

Just because someone gets a throbbing erection out of a sexual fantasy with a chick doesn't mean said person is a pervert. Even if that includes an [i]actual[/i] pervert (*cough*Eltrio*cough*). The only time someone can [i]possibly[/i] reveal himself (or herself in Melissa's case) to be perv is if she actively endorses that fantasy which... she isn't.

Sorry guys but I won't be posting tonight. I'm really tired and onl got about an hour and a half of sleep with two days of all nighters. If. Had a computer I may hae been tempted to make a post but I don't right now and I'm on my phone which always gives me spelling errors so if I tried to mke a post it would b terrible and not even half-assed. More like a quarter-assed attemp. But yeah I was just posting this so I didnt come back to this "well she was on but she didn't post" and possibly be put on the 'im watching you' list. If you need my character that bad during this night then desu, Aisu or even Kyng can control my character. Bu now I'm off to sleep

Uhm, her face is just about even with his neck.. She's able to lift her forearm above her head.. Since she's smaller, she also gets a better leverage of pushing up on his neck, if she wanted. >__>

Edit: Ad, the counts at 11... Chais's own put the count up to 7.. The Eltrio got hit 2 more times by Brianca. So that makes it 9.. And then Melissa added two more, making it 11.

Applying. :3

[spoiler=My App]
[size=3][b]Username:[/b] Brothar
[b]Character’s Name:[/b] Thar G. Mcgee
[b]Age:[/b] 19
[b]Class:[/b] Sophomore
[b]Element:[/b][/size] Wind
[b]Job:[/b] Regular student working as an off-class janitor.
[b]Fighting Style:[/b] Close-range and mid-range
[b]Weapons:[/b] Dual machetes and glass-tip whip.
[spoiler=Special Abilities]
[b]Purifying Aura:[/b] Emits an aura of purified air that filters out any hazardous situations in the air that would harm him in any way.
[b]Cyclone:[/b] Generates a cyclone by either spinning or encircling his opponent. Can be combined with his machetes for a spinning blade combo attack.
[b]Slicing Gusts:[/b] Simulates a slicing gust with short and sharp currents of air in the form of a blade. Used mainly if machetes are disarmed.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Appearance]
[color=#008800][img]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs8/i/2005/306/5/2/Saiyuki___Wings___3_of_4_by_uberdomkumagoro.jpg[/img][/color]
Being fresh into his young adulthood, he only stands a mere 5' 6" with a skinny stature and a near bony 125 lbs. Being casual in fashion, his typical clothing usually consists of white bell-bottom khakis with a pair of overall laces to hold them up when in flight or other situations. Thar is not a big fan of shoes or shirts, and you would normally see him topless and barefoot, however he does wear them when a situation requires it. His thick, gelled-up hair overhangs his wide, brown eyes and crooked smile that would resemble his semi-cocky personality.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Personality]
Majorly, Thar is one of those people that doesn't let anything get to him. When someone insults him or picks on him, he stands tall and takes it for granted, considering the positive aspects of whatever is thrown at him. Being semi-cocky, he has enough hubris to get party on someone's nerves but is still considered a cool person. His attitude towards situations depend on the people he's with: If he's alone, he plays it cool, fantasizing himself as a hero that will save the day once the task is finished. When he's around nice people, he adds a little spice by giving the group something to laugh at or to poke fun at. When he is around hotshots and serious people, he pretends to act mature but is only mocking the bland personality of the group. He is very rarely angry, but on days that he is, he does not hesitate to show it. He is reflexive from several years of being a bully victim, reacting with agility and strength when he is touched from the behind in a somewhat violent way.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Biography]
Thar was born and partly raised while the planet was still in tact. The place where he lived had a routine of being hit by strong gusts weekly and even daily on occasion. The rain contributed to this life that he lived, but as days got worse, so did his life in school. For a guy his age, he was puny compared to his superiors. Almost daily he would be stopped in the halls to take part in the bullies' trials of fear. Over time he got used to it, but as he got older, he started to take charge, teaching them a lesson while grabbing the attention of his peers whom recognized him as a rising star. Overlapping his life in school, his wings started to take shape as he grew in stature. He taught himself how to control his flight patterns during his free time, which came to use during the period where the earth started to decay into wasteland. He considered this period the "drop-out" period; the day that he "dropped" high school and started looking for life. Throughout his life, his ability with wind has granted him the gift of emitting an aura that protected him from the harsh sands and toxic atmosphere, which he used to safely search for a place to settle, which ended up to be the Zulu91 of the Trinity, where he began attending school to become a future military member.
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Misc.]
Thar's Theme
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BMeUqYGSgDE[/media]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323221125' post='5691773']Edit: Ad, the counts at 11... Chais's own put the count up to 7.. The Eltrio got hit 2 more times by Brianca. So that makes it 9.. And then Melissa added two more, making it 11.
[/quote]

Yeah, blame Kyng for that. He said it was at 8/9 depending on my response <_<

Ad: Thats fine, even though I put up a correct count in the ooc a while ago.. Lol. Just fix it up next time you're on the page, k?

Brothar: What's Thar's job? The positions is just a quick look over at who's a military student, normal student, staff, etc. Btw, the planets been dead for over 40 years., so unless he's lying about his age, fix the bio please. Fix up the app and you're accepted.

Oh, alright. Thank you~

Anyways~ Time for another fun little fact about this rp.. The numbers for the Regios' of the Trinity in the order they appear.. It's the month, day and year of my birthday. :3 The names, they have no special meaning, however

Brothar: The IC is already open. Lol. Everyone's doing introductions, atm. You can come in as a last-minute squad transferie.

I'm sorry about the own count cock-up. I forgot she had hit him with a book! XD I'll fix it so its nice and tidy.

Now, we've got a new app? Well, lets have a look at Brothar's Thar (nicely done by the way) G Mcgee! So, we've got a nineteen year old janitor, who I can assume is a military student, again not overused, with his weapons and abilities. I really like his first one, purifying aura, it matches him wonderfully...or at least his job. Considering his personality, cyclone would be the best to relate to him. Now, lets have a look at this guy's appearance shall we?..O.O Dear God. Well, I can certainly say he's got an interesting attire, but you managed to go over four lines so there's no complaints from me. Oh, here's a feature I liked! Brothar managed to end it with his personality, thus leading it into his personality, and what came next? Personality! Wonderful work. Hmm, a semi-cocky bully victim? I think egotistical would be more appropriate for what you're describing, but go nuts with it. Now, his bio raises an interesting question, but I'll get onto that later. He seems like a nicely done character! And I can imagine him adding to the Eltrio Own Count significantly! XD

Anyways, the question: If you watched Chrome Shelled Regios entirely, you'd know the Squad goes out to that countryside place to train...ish. But the scene with Meishen and Layfon...does it rain? That wasn't the question, the question I'm raising is [b]"[/b][b]How can it rain inside a Regios?[b]"[/b][/b]

Well.. -Crosses arms in thought.- If a building is tall enough and has water features in it, it is possible for it to rain.. -Nod, nod.- Seen it on TV one time about tall buildings.. Dun ask.. xD But yeah... I'd imagine the Regios' bubble-thingy keeps the water vapors in.. With enough density, it could condense and rain.. That's probably the best explanation.

Well.. For clouds to form, water vapor and dust combine.. Since the bubble thing filters dust and the Regios's are more city like than nature like, I'd take a guest that they don't.. And if they did, it'd be shortly lived.. I'm not sure.. But if there are clouds, it'd be just before it rained, or it was in the form of fog.

Archived