[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]>Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]>Tour Bus[/size][/font]
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3]>Dark Blade the Captain of the Evil World[/size][/font]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=3][img]http://plus4chan.org/boards/ck/src/127251060397.jpg[/img][/size][/font]

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='WhirlwindKnight' timestamp='1322789348' post='5679408']
I think we will get 500 cards and 40 dollar rares. Yugioh imba and the state of the game right now is so lol otk herp derp deck is worth more than my outfit and gamesystem. thats what yugioh is right now
[/quote]

No.

[quote name='ΨPsiΨ' timestamp='1322791974' post='5679577']
If its a Tour "BUS"...
Shouldn't it be a machine-*Shot*
[/quote]
It's a bus from [s]hell[/s] [s]the netherworld[/s] [s]the underworld[/s] the Shadow Realm. What did you expect?

Cat-Bus earns a +Rep from me.

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1322794401' post='5679716']
It's a bus from [s]hell[/s] [s]the netherworld[/s] [s]the underworld[/s] the Shadow Realm. What did you expect?
[/quote]
And it has Bone Tower in the background.
Its yet another one of those cards with a weird type.

I thought they were just visiting the Bone Tower. Because... y'know... she's a [i]Tour Guide[/i].

OT: Another target for some Rank 3s. Even if the effect is garbage, I can imagine this still being ran @1 for the lolz. NS Tour Guide > Gets on the Tour Bus > Picks up Leviair > Wins like a boss.

Archived