[quote name='TheTurtleOnceCalledGod' timestamp='1322734978' post='5678043']
Why isn't it Damsel anymore, people should know what Damselflies are (like Dragonflies, only at rest their wings are parallel to the body).
Oh, and curse you Konami for making Damsel a secret rare (compare its text to the ninjas, yes, its secret).
[/quote]

AND THE NEW £600 DECK IS INZECTERS! PAY RETARDED PRICES FOR A PLAYSET OF f***ing CARDS THAT WHERE EASY TO GET IN THE OCG! NOW COMING TO A YGO TCG NEAR YOU!

seriously, f*** off with your rarity changes Konami.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love how people complain about Konami price bumping stuff with every set when it's basically guaranteed to happen. They need to make money, and we're going to continue to spend all our money on their stuff no matter what we say now. Look how many people have spent like $400 for a playset of Tour Guides, which is a prime example. Why wouldn't they continue to do it if they're profiting from it?

i just hate how most (if not all) sets are like alot of bad cards and a few broken ones with only a few decent (if any?)
and you all cry abou tour bus when we dont even know its effect
there will be plenty of time to freak out of it after its effect is revealed ;)

I like the idea of that dragon-ninja-thingy, just dont make its crappy konami -_-

You guys all say that you're from different countries, but complain like an American. :o

Konami has done nothing new, or confirmed, to get any panties in a bunch. If you didn't expect rarity bumps, then you're an idiot. Everything else is nothing you couldn't expect/understand.

TBU shouldn't really be held in the same status as TGU, especially with an unconfirmed effect. There are plenty of cards that have similar/re-trianed version that aren't on crack. (The Red-Eyes family comes to mind. How long until they finally got it right?)

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1322761107' post='5678477']
You guys all say that you're from different countries, but complain like an American. :o

Konami has done nothing new, or confirmed, to get any panties in a bunch. If you didn't expect rarity bumps, then you're an idiot. Everything else is nothing you couldn't expect/understand.

TBU shouldn't really be held in the same status as TGU, especially with an unconfirmed effect. There are plenty of cards that have similar/re-trianed version that aren't on crack. (The Red-Eyes family comes to mind. How long until they finally got it right?)
[/quote]
This.
Although, the rarity bumps shouldn't make us happy either, expectable or not expectable :\

[quote name='Lunæ' timestamp='1322709928' post='5677712']
OH NO THEY DID NOT CHANGE HIS NAME.

Srsly, Konami? Do you really want money THAT bad?
[/quote]

They're actually just keeping his name consistent. Dark Sword became Dark Blade when localized ages ago.

Turning "Head Soldier of the Dark Demon World" to "Captain of the Evil World" seems par for the course.

[indent=1]This card makes me think thats its effect will probly be something along these lines...

When this card is special summoned (generic or Tour guide only) special summon 1 level 3 feind monster from your graveyard( or hand. if Tour Guide only).

you have to admit it will probly go along those lines possibly.[/indent]

[quote name='kingdom Neos' timestamp='1322772691' post='5678771']
[indent=1]This card makes me think thats its effect will probly be something along these lines...

When this card is special summoned (generic or Tour guide only) special summon 1 level 3 feind monster from your graveyard( or hand. if Tour Guide only).

you have to admit it will probly go along those lines possibly.[/indent]
[/quote]
No. It is along the lines of

"When this card is successfully Summoned; Target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard;"

This was established a ways back...

I think that I am having a failgasm. Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon, really?!? Just thinking of how of, what a child would name a card, would be an actual card name reduces my Power Core. I think I will have to crush Konami with my six arms.

[quote name='- Sharpshooter -' timestamp='1322755768' post='5678309']
I love how people complain about Konami price bumping stuff with every set when it's basically guaranteed to happen. They need to make money, and we're going to continue to spend all our money on their stuff no matter what we say now. Look how many people have spent like $400 for a playset of Tour Guides, which is a prime example. Why wouldn't they continue to do it if they're profiting from it?
[/quote]

No. They don`t. They have enough f***ing money.

And even if they did make rarities easyer to get, they`d STILL make tons of money, because people would still buy packs to get easy to obtain s***.

[quote name='Ctrl+Alt+Win' timestamp='1322773899' post='5678832']
No. They don`t. They have enough f***ing money.
[/quote]
Also, remember that they simply set the rarity of the card, they aren't the ones that are selling [b]that[/b] card for $100+, its the people on various cardshop sites and ebay and other such.

[quote name='ケニヨン • ボリンガー' timestamp='1322774045' post='5678840']
Hmm, do you also feel the flow?
[/quote]
We are probably talking about different flows.

[quote name='ケニヨン • ボリンガー' timestamp='1322774045' post='5678840']
Hmm, do you also feel the flow?[/quote]
The Zecksal Dub is terrible Stop quoting it.

[quote name='TheTurtleOnceCalledGod' timestamp='1322775512' post='5678914']
Also, remember that they simply set the rarity of the card, they aren't the ones that are selling [b]that[/b] card for $100+, its the people on various cardshop sites and ebay and other such.[/quote]
Yea, but a card with an effect saying: "When this card is Summoned, Special Summon your whole Extra Deck", printed as a Secret Rare, [i]CLEARLY[/i] doesn't hint at a skyrocket in price.

My Guess:When this card is successfully Summoned; Target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard;If that monster is a XYZ monster,special summon it to your side of the field.
that or:
When this card is successfully Summoned; Target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard;if that monster has the same level as this card,special summon it to your side of the field.

[quote name='Darkstorm9' timestamp='1322777699' post='5678955']
My Guess:When this card is successfully Summoned; Target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard;If that monster is a XYZ monster,special summon it to your side of the field.
that or:
When this card is successfully Summoned; Target 1 monster in either player's Graveyard;if that monster has the same level as this card,special summon it to your side of the field.
[/quote]

HELL NO

Archived