[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1322929302' post='5682909']
Guys, calm down, I beg you. We know nothing about Tour Bus except for name and stats. It might end up horrible.
[/quote]

inb4 "When this card is detached from an Xyz monster: Add 1 Level 3 Fiend-Type monster from your Graveyard to your hand."

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='-Makoto-' timestamp='1322929444' post='5682914']

...f*** no.
[/quote]

Well from the art, we can assume that the bus is headed [i]away[/i] from its tour of the underworld, and is now coming back to the real world, so to speak... Makes sense if you think about it, no matter how much it's a horrible idea.

[quote name='Chaos Pudding' timestamp='1322871765' post='5681579']
Wait, are some of these card names serious? Like, I feel like I've killed brain cells reading them
[/quote]

Yes. Yes they are.
Tour Bus from the Underworld is actually not as bad of a name as Interplanetarypurplythorny Dragon. At the very least....

[quote name='-Tsubaki-' timestamp='1322933097' post='5683052']
...How is it not the problem?
[/quote]

From what I hear, its a lot similar to how they had to limit Formula and Liberarian. The combos are the problem. Tour Guide searches Sangan 90% of the time. Sangan searches Rescue Rabbit. The Rabbit part of it should be obvious.

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1322933295' post='5683059']
From what I hear, its a lot similar to how they had to limit Formula and Liberarian. The combos are the problem. Tour Guide searches Sangan 90% of the time. Sangan searches Rescue Rabbit. The Rabbit part of it should be obvious.
[/quote]

Yet if we ban Tour Guide, you can't even search Sangan in the first place? Where are you getting that kind of logic from?

[quote name='-Tsubaki-' timestamp='1322933360' post='5683063']
Yet if we ban Tour Guide, you can't even search Sangan in the first place? Where are you getting that kind of logic from?
[/quote]

I know. The idiots at my locals don't however. They say you CAN search with Sangan. Besides, I though they couldn't ban Tour Guid since its not in the OCG for at least another year or so. And if Sangan gets banned instead, Tour Guide's price will drop like a rock.

[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1322933516' post='5683069']
I know. The idiots at my locals don't however. They say you CAN search with Sangan. Besides, I though they couldn't ban Tour Guid since its not in the OCG for at least another year or so. And if Sangan gets banned instead, Tour Guide's price will drop like a rock.
[/quote]

They get the Extra Pack in March, I thought?

Archived