Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [IC/Accepting]

Elƒie

Nora's ears twitched the moment he heard spice. His muth drooled for a while at the thought of spicy food until he came back to his senses and wiped the oozing liquid off of his face with his guantlet (oh god, that sounded klind of bad again). The moment Eltrio had pulled out his notepad he appeared infront of him and way too close might I add. He actually ended up headbutting Eltrio and with that sudden speed it must have hurt too. "I like spicy food. Got that, f*cker?" He then heard a sounds and looked over to the speaker. A woman was beginning to speak and that woman was none other than their headmaster. After listining to the mission briefing a wide grin appeared on Nora's face. "So I get to kill things?" He was already rushing to put on his gear obviously excited for the fight.

-Battlefield-

Nora didn't care for Damian's strategy one bit even if it was pretty damn weak in the first place. Nora prefered to just charge in but he didn't seem he was the only one that shared this idea. He looked at Jade who he just realized he was running beside. "Hey b*tch, how about you go to the kitchen and make me a sandwich while I finish these f*ckers off?" Looking back at the bringjers air began to converge around his feet. "I challwenge all you f*ckers!" With a sudden boost of speed he took the lead in the assault against the bringjers.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jade looked back at Damien as she ran towards the bringjers. [color=#008000]"Eltrio isn't even a military student. Besides, the fire will only defeat their powers, not necessarily them."[/color] Jade then jumped high into the air, just in time to avoid some ice shards. While in the air, she spotted Nora as he ran past, making a comment that pissed her off again. If it weren't for the fact they were in the middle of fighting bringjer's she'd give him a one-two. Instead, she decided to get revenge later. As she landed on the ground, she stabbed her sword into the ground. As she did so, seven separate leads of spikes came out of the ground, towards the pack, one lead missing Nora by a few feet. This divided them into six groups of 2 with another group consisting of three, making it easier to fight them. After all, going into a pack of 15 bringjers was dangerous for anyone to do, even for Jade. Pulling her sword out of the ground, Jade jumped over a line of spikes and headed towards of one of the groups of two. As she ran towards the pair, they both launched ice shards at her. She jumped just in time to avoid most of them, a few bouncing off of the armor she wore on the outside of her air gear. As she landed, the two bringjers rushed at her. One lunged at her, causing her to raise up her sword to block the claws. As she did that, the second jumped over the first one, it getting ready to launch out an ice blast. Just as the blast was launched, Jade kicked up the first bringjer, positioning it between her and the second one. Both her and the first bringjer were engulfed by ice, due to the blast. However, thanks to the first bringjer's position, it created a pocket of air within the large structure of ice. After a few still moments of silence, the ice was sliced in half. The top half, containing the first bringjer, slide off and shattered on the ground. Standing up, Jade couldn't help but smirk to the second bringjer, [color=#008000]"Its gonna take more than that to bring me down, pup."[/color] The second bringjer, growling, lunged at Jade, its claws at the ready and another blast charging up. Rather than dodge and risk the ice blast hitting another team mate, Jade rushed forward, lifting her sword up just in time to pierce the bringjer through the chest and out its back. The ice blast fluttered for a moment before disappearing and the bringjer going limp. Flinging her sword to the left, the bringjer slide off, its blood dripping off of her sword. After a few seconds, Jade turned around to see how the rest of the group was doing. On the upper portion of her right forearm, without her knowing it, was three cuts she received from the bringjer at the last minute. They weren't too deep, but deep enough for it to begin bleeding at a steady pace.

Oraine hid his latest sigh in hand as silently pressed his palm to his face. This was beginning to look rather hopeless. How long did it take for a transfer to be processed again? Really. Even with the redeeming factors in Jade, Bianca, and Izuma (Melissa was still in question, and Damian had just demonstrated how childish he really was,) the others were making it rather hard to bear it. He had his reputation at stake here. Of course, the school would not give a chance to make that descision lightly. Still, a battle might make or break this deal. And he now had a chance to do some hands on research with his project.

He dove for his bag and gathered his gear, rapidly strapping on his holsters and armour vest. His belt had several pockets and pouches, and some vials and jars inside, along it's length would server quite nicely as sample containers. He never had much chance to use it up until now, and he wasn't going to let it pass his by. Despite his misgivings about a good portion of the team, he would have to swalow his distaste. He dashed out after the others, pausing to call his own favourite back to Eltrio. "Omlettes, Eltrio," he announced, "I like omlettes and fried rice!"

~~~~~~

It was a strange concept. The world was dying, and the wildlife reacted by become more lively and developed, mutating in creatures unlike anything he read about from the old zoology books. It was unsettling. According to his research, wolves topped no more than three feet, and were perfectly mundane, much like a dog. Yet, the ice breathing monstrosities begged to differ. He quickly snapped his rifle together, and started taking pot shots at the bringjers. Though, he much preferred and appreciated Jade's plan. He had to give it to her, she had makings of a real leader.

So taking her lead, he switched back to pistol mode and pointed his gun at the ground, and fired a geoshock, a slightly modified ecoshock, uprooting a chunk of earth. He kept up his rate of fire, sinking blast after blast of geoshock into the ground, propelling himself towards the trio of bringjers with one hand, and shooting at them with the other. And they shot back, hurling ice chunks at him. He shifted his driving aim a bit to the left, swerving to dodge, then again to the right when another blast came at him. While his aim wasn't all that great while driving, theirs wasn't either, and he was using his ion shock, and the electrical discharge was enough to stun them momentarily when they got hit. It caused them enough of a distraction to buy him the time he needed to get close enough to them.

He jumped back and off his ride before he was within striking range and fired a double burst of geo shock into the now riderless rock, forcing it up into spire that speared the central bringjer through the neck. There, one down. Smirking, he turned, just in time to clench the left side of his body protectively as he was slammed by one of the bringjer's tails, tossing him several feet to the side, knocking him into Jade's wall. He barely managed to recover from the momentary stun before the other one lashed its tail, hurling a hail of spikes at him. He didn't waste time to swear, immediately raising his gun instead and squeezing off another ecoshot. "Aero shock!"

The shockwave shattered most of the shards, though still peppering him with more than he cared for. The wolf lunged towards him, and he took the opportunity. "Augment!" he growled, forcing his body to match and surpass the force and speed of the charge, shoving both guns into the breast maw, firing several times before the creature had a chance to think about biting down on his arms. With a scream of pain, it too joined it's brethren in the land of the dead. Of course, the last one was still up and about. Speaking of which. "Augment!" he managed just before the beast hit him again, from the same left side as before. They really didn't like that side of him, did they. That shoulder would be paining in the morning.

He let his Augment slip and caught his fall with his untortured side, half flipping back to his feet. He needed to finish this. In ten seconds. The bringjer opened it's maw and released a blast of ice. This time, he did take the time to curse. "s***. Augment. Areoshock," he snapped with a growl, using a full body boost, blasting himself up and over the shockwave. Eight Seconds. Seven. He managed to twist in midair, reorienting himself. Six seconds. Five. Four. He grabbed the bringjer's ruff of fur as he fell past it, never realizing he dodged, his gun already recombined to a rifle. Three. He squeezed off the shot through gritted teeth. "Ion shock!" he snarled, the electrical bolt punching through the bringjer's skull from such close range. He fell to the ground with a grunt, but managed to push himself into an upright position, a smirk on his face. "Yep. I'm that good."

------------------Half an hour earlier (around 16:30)------------------
-Bianca-

So, the headmistress' voice boomed over calling Squad 9 to defeat a bundle of bringjers already? Bianca's suspicions came from Jade's notes on the matter, but regardless she knew she'd have to suit up and be ready for rapid medical support on demand for the moment they came back to the Regios. So she needed to change out of her uniform and into a more practical outfit, so she simply followed the rest of the girls into their locker rooms, slamming the door shut before Eltrio could dart in and get a daze...that was a shock though, there was no thump. It seemed, to Bianca at least, he was too busy with cooking.

-Eltrio-

Eltrio didn't actually get slightly bothered by any of the occurences, he was too busy making notes. He even ignored Nora's insult and wrote down "Aha! Spicy spicy! Got it!" and his ears widened to odd proportions as he took in Oraine's order. "Omletes and fried rice! Easy peasy!" Eventually getting down the rest of the orders, excluding the members who kept to themselves, namely Bianca, Eltrio nodded and darted out the room and sprinted to the nearest train to get the food ready as well as his instruments. Problem was he had completely forgotten about the cooking fish on the locker.

------------------Now------------------
-Bianca-

Bianca stood on the docking bay for Zulu98 with a little booth readied to treat as many injuries as possible. She hoped there wouldn't be anything the text books didn't know of, as then she'd have to refer them to a senior doctor thus losing her chance of gaining the experience. Regardless, she'd come quite prepared. Of course many of the larger instruments like beds and curtains were provided for, but her own equipment was nicely tidied up and, upon the team's return, she'd get straight to fixing scratches and bruises without a second to spare.

She was a little concerned about these bringjers, but gratefully after this she'd call it a day and get to swimming practise, being the teams top female swimmer she had to be dedicated naturally. She was a water baby, and swimming brought out a nicer side to Bianca, one where she'd actually talk. Best thing was that was motivation to do this job: if she treated them the best way she could she'd be able to get to fun quicker. Of course, she wouldn't rush, that'd only worsen the conditions of the patients. Bianca did take her role seriously, actually rounding up a group of med. students to aid as her assistants, though she had a feeling she wouldn't need them. The team seemed strong enough, there was no reason to doubt them, though she did considering Nora's attitude and the possible rivalry between Izamu and Damien's effects. It wasn't a dream team, but they'd get the job done...hopefully.

-Eltrio-

Now back in Squad 9's barricade with a variety of foods and other assorts, Eltrio turned on a little [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OvpzForHyU]music[/url] to inspire him as he cooked, this particular song a very good one to work him up and rock the stage with his natural talent. "Right, first thing's first! No stove, no problem! SIZZLE DUST!" and all the pans were frying hot with the oils inside them sizzling as a result of his sizzle dust. So he first decided to go after Oraine's omelete and fried rice. It went without saying, this dish was very simple to make and easy to do, so Eltrio had no difficulty getting the eggs readied and omelete-tised them within time to spare. This actually gave him an idea. So Eltrio whipped out another omelete, for Nora, who specifically requested it to be spicy. Easy, chilli powder.

Eltrio's bag was filled with ingredients, and eventually he'd have to request their barricade get a kitchen in order to cook. For now it didn't matter, Eltrio had two dishes, Oraine's mild omelete and fried rice, and Nora's spiced up varients, ready as he altered the sprinkle of Sizzle Dust's tempertaure to keep it warm, but to avoid cooking it further. He didn't catch Jade's order, nor did he know anything Izamu liked aside chocolate deserts, and the same went for Damian. So, a light bulb lit up over his head, and he decided to whip up another bunch of omeletes and friend rice dishes ready for them. Now, he accompanied their meals with apple juice, but as he knew about Izamu's chocolate crave, he made her a lovely cup of hot chocolate, with a chocolate bar inside it coated with molten marshmallow ontop of the bar, and a subtle dap of cream on the tip. A sweet tooth's dream.

Eltrio then placed his finger to his chin to think about what he was missing. All the plates and dishes were ready...he needed a table! "Aha!" and moving a few of the benches, Eltrio created a nice little make-do table for Squad 9's return as he set the dishes ready to go!

[color=#222222]When Damian didn't reply back to her comment she became slightly disappointed which was noted by the small frown on her face. She wanted him to come back with some witty remark that would either have spluttering like an idiot - which has yet to happen and she was quite looking forward to it - or have them continue their word war. She wasn't blind, hell she was studying to be a detective her eyes were some of the sharpest out there, as proven by her being among the top 3 graduating in her class. Izamu knew of Damian's skill and while he may have thought she was simply being rude - which half the time she probably is - she thought he was a worthy opponent in mind games. Nora was, well, he was an idiot and not much fun to abuse mentaly since he didn't use his brain half the time. If she thought about it she actually wanted Damian to show her up. Almost like she was the teacher, wanting their student to be better than her. Perhaps it was something she picked up from Nora becoming her apprentice and her, his "teacher" per say. She loved it when there was someone with a talent for something and when she sees that person she can't help but do whatever she could to bring it out. [i]'Perhaps some other time then Damian, but I definitely won this round.' [/i]While should wouldn't really call her and Damian rivals, she did enjoy their constant mind battles very much for the long explanation stated above.[/color]

[color=#222222]Eltrio then asked everyone what their favorite food was, and Izumi actually had to think about it. Since he said food and not dessert, she couldn't say chocolate. While to her it was a valid food choice, in actuality it wasn't food in terms of a satisfying meal. Though before she could answer the headmistress' voice was heard over the speaker ordering the newly acquainted Team 9 to battle with the monsters that were not far from them. Izamu sighed, "Looks like I'll have to tell you when I get back. I keep thinking on it." She told Eltrio as she equipped her sword, that was leaning on the wall, and the proper gear before following the rest of the team.[/color]

[color=#222222]~The Battlefield~[/color]

[color=#222222]Hearing Damian's strategy Izamu almost wanted to laugh. Though he claims to be smart he doesn't really think things through before he blurts them out. Though she supposed that thinking every scenario - no matter how farfetched and impossible- was important in it of itself. She then turned her head to face the bringjers. She sighed and closed her eyes. Why was there already work to do not even a month into the year. She thought back to what Jade said before they left but shook it out of her mind as it wasn't the time for thinking about past events. "Alright Nora, don't be an idiot and rush in there like you al-...Da*n just who the hell do I think I'm talking too? When I open my eyes he's not even going to be next by me anymore." She opened her eyes and just as she thought Nora was already making a bee line for one of them. Izamu sighed again, reaching into her pockets to grab her gloves and put them on. "Whatever, but if I have to help his ass I'm so getting him to sharpen my sword." She grabbed her sword, twirled it in her hands for a bit then smirked. "Guess I might as well join the party." [/color]

[color=#222222]She noticed two bringjers about to lunge into battle, but Izamu figured that she would be there opponent. So she ran over so she was in front of them, and grinned, "Sup little wolves." The Bringjers looked at her for a second in confusion, but they were soon growling at her again. The one on the right went rigid and his tail began glowing an ominous blue, obviously charging up its [b]Ice Shard[/b] technique. One on her left pounced at her making large swipes with its paws, mouth and tail. It made it difficult to dodge but Izamu managed even then. [i]'They actually have some sort of intelligence. While the stronger one powers up the attack, the other distracts the opponent until it's too late. For beast it's quite ingenious....Hm...Then what does that make Nora?' [/i]Izamu suddenly made a wrong move, and that was becoming way to confident in the predictable nature of the bringjer's attack. Right when she thought she had the pattern down, he switched on her and swiped at her with his tail. Izamu managed to catch the minute changes of the bringjer's muscle twitch and was quickly able to make an assessment in time to not get sliced completely in half. She did suffer from a cut on her midriff. While not deep enough to cause serious cause for panic if left unattended for too long she would bleed out. "Man, out smarted by a beast. That's a new one."[/color]

[color=#222222]Suddenly the bringjer she was fighting moved out of the way and the reason for so was seen when the first bringjer finished charging it's attack and a multitude of shards were heading to Izamu. She waited for the right moment and swung her blade shattering the first ice shard. Using the momentum of her swing she spun around, and again swinging but this time with a downward motion lodging the sword into the ground. Now with the forward momentum of her swing she jumped, and flipped in the air dodging two more shards and rearing her right hand back as a third one came. The blue gem and copper colored wires in her gloves gave a quick shine, before Izamu punched three more shards, destroying them before she hit the ground. [/color]

[color=#222222]"Now it's my turn." Her eyes narrowed and she ran towards the bringjer that did the distracting, and slid under its belly before delivering 1 punch to the naked eye, but really hitting the bringjer with 4 consecutive punches with the same had all before it had the chance to be launched into the sky. She turned to the last one and smirked, making a 'let's go' motion with her finger. It snarled at her then charged, its mouth wide open intending to devourer her whole. Izamu didn't seem worried thought. Right when it was on top of her and about to eat her, the bringjer that was launched into the air came crashing down onto the second bringjer. Izamu laughed, "Well that was fun." She placed her hand over her stomach. Meh, she had suffered much more worse wounds than this, she would live. "Nora, do I need to come over there and save you again!?"[/color]

[color=#000000]Still pissed off that Eltrio touched her breasts, Melissa didn't bother ordering anything. Instead, she only mostly had to rely on what she managed to kill out of these bringjers for food. That was fine. She always liked hunting anyway, and she absolutely loved that gamy taste of whatever it was she was hunting and eating. Apparently these bringjers were known to be predators, but now... it was their turn to become the prey. Although an assault rifle was indeed a strange weapon to go hunting with.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]INITIATING BATTLE SEQUENCE!![/b][/color]

[color=#000000]Melissa drew first blood with ease. No rush, no complicated elemental attack, just a nice clean head-shot was all it took, and that was one bringjer downed already. Unfortunately, the rest of them had learned from this early loss, and continue to evade her until she ran completely out of bullets for the assault rifle. Well, she still had the flame-thrower attachment, but so far that only proved useful on melting the ice shards coming her way when she was firing at them. Melissa still had one trick up her sleeve.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Eat this, you overgrown dogs!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa fired a missile from the rocket launcher, only to watch it be destroyed as three of the bringjers teamed up to howl their way straight [i]through[/i] it... and straight for her, [/color][color=#800080]"Well f*** you all,"[/color]

[color=#000000]She survived the full-on impact of the wave, mostly because she was of the Fire element, but also partly because she was far away enough that the wave would start to dissipate. However, hypothermia could still very well settle in Melissa's bloodstream if she stayed inactive for too long. Immediately she set to reload the rocket launcher, and was just about fire one more missile from it when all of a sudden, she screamed in pain as she felt three separate crunches to her body; one on the left arm, one deep in the right thigh, awfully close to her junk, and one right in the centre of the chest.[/color]

[color="#000000"]Pumped now with only adrenaline, Melissa reached not for the rocket launcher, but for the assault rifle, and sprayed what was left of the flame-thrower ammo right at the bringjer that tried to hack at her heart. Even as it died, she [/color][i]still[/i][color="#000000"] continued to burn it to a crisp... well, as much as a crisp as the flame-thrower would allow. The other two had fled the scene immediately, perhaps to find some other, less raged and aggressive member of Squad 9. But Melissa wasn't done yet. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw four other bringjers that she managed to catch unaware, and fired the last missile she had, just because she could still use it. In the end, the missile managed to kill one of them, and severely injure the others.[/color]

[color=#800080]"MEDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa yelled, the minute she was done.[/color]

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323406554' post='5696836']
Jade looked back at Damien as she ran towards the bringjers. [b][color=#008000]"Eltrio isn't even a military student. Besides, the fire will only defeat their powers, not necessarily them."[/color][/b]
[/quote]

There was an awkward silence that came from Damian, when he heard this. He face palmed and sighed, shaking his head. [color=#4B0082]"Seriously...well there went that idea..." [/color]he said, but he was thinking something totally different. [color=#4B0082][i]YOU GOTTA BE FLIPPIN' KIDDING ME!! I MEAN, COME ON!!! Knew I should've read up on everyone's files. I blame the fact that I was sick yesterday... [/i][/color]he thought, sighing. [color=#4B0082]"Guess we're just going with attack them head on." [/color]Damian said this to Jade, but after the fact that she ran off to fight the Bringjers. [color=#4B0082]"That answers that..."[/color]

[b]ACTIVATING COMBAT MODE![/b]

[i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFqCnKNnmB0"]DBZ Budokai - Challengers[/url][/i]

He placed Ebony Star back in its sheath, and then quickly pulled out his second Kingdom Keep pistol. [color=#4B0082]"Time to rock." [/color]Damian said, as he moved his hands back and used his "Chaos Booster" once again, this time as he was propelled forward he jumped which caused him to glide almost. He glided towards the Bringjers and then stopped as he began to descend, shooting at the first one. Once he hit the ground, he used his "Chaos Booster" once again and then moved to his left, seeing the Bringjer was about to strike. [color=#4B0082]"You dogs aren't too bright!" [/color]Damian said, until he was hit by the Bringjer's tail, knocking him back. [color=#4B0082]"Nice hit..." [/color]he groaned as he got up, putting his pistols back into their holsters. Then he brought his hands together, watching as a sphere of dark energy was being created. [color=#4B0082]"Now...stay DOWN FIDO!" [/color]Damian yelled as the sphere was fully formed, then he threw it at the Bringjer. It hit the target, knocking the Bringjer back for a loop. [color=#4B0082]"That's better..."[/color]

Nora nearly jumped at the sight of the spikes suddenly popping out of the ground. "What the f*ck?! You trying to kill me?!" The spikes Jade made seemed to be made it seperate the beasts yet there organization seemed to come right back up before the others got a chance to do anything. Nowq in combat his senses seemed a bit heightened and his normal stupidity seemed irrelevant. Fighting was his his terrain, what he did best. Running with his ability activated he dodged or deflected the attacks (mainly just the shaqrds with a mess of quick seemingly random punches) the various attacks with not much effort.

The reason he was just simply avoiding or deflecting some of the weaker attacks was simply because he already had a target and it'd be crazy to pretend he didn't notice their strategy. Weaker up front to act as decoys and stronger in the back to fire more powerful long range attacks. When a few of the bringjers attempted a close range attack he seemed irritated. "Get the f*ck away you wimps!" Afterwards he knocked the two enemies away with a wind push without actually damaging them but they were quickly picked off by the other members of the squad. "I only have time for your head honcho in the back." His logic was that if the strongest was in the back then the strongest was in the far back.

In no time he reached the guy in the far back. It seemed a bit shocked that he had made it there without a scratch but still ready to fight. "I challenge you." A few more bringjers were about to attack but Nora grinned. "If you two are still alive by the time I'm done with this mutt I'll fight you too. In the meantime..." Before the two could do anything wind dramatically picked up and in a second a tornado appeaqred on the battlefield. Oddly enough it wasn't dragging people in but that wasn't the point. Inside was Nora and the opponent he had chosen. "Oh, aren't you unlucky...?" His grin was still on his face and it was obvious just by that look that he was satisfied with the opponent he had chosen.

[b]STRAY PUP vs. ICE WOLF [/b][color=#2f4f4f]<----Everybody else was doing it, I couldn't resist...yay for conformity?[/color]

And the fight began as simply as that. The bringjer started with an ice beam that Nora used his last remaining second to dodge (he forgot to turn it off). "Crap, out of time now." The blast hitting the ground created a large spiked pillar of ice. Nora didn't want to waste thias oppurtnunity and was already charging towards the mutant wolf. The bringjer didn't want to let Nora get this close and decided to have his next attack be a howl that sent ice shards at him. As it was about to hollow it felt a strong frce on it's back and stopped. Soon after it began to feel the wind it was already being pulled off its feet towards Nora. It let out a quick yelp in shock but quickly regained its senses and began to lash out violently with its claws. Nora quickly sidestepped and with a little hop into the air brought his leg up and his steel toed shoes into the bringjers stomach.

The bringjer was sent to the wall of the Cyclone Arena and even more quickly repelled right back off with a few bad looking cuts. Nora was not yet done with his combo though. He had already met back up with the midair bringjer. "I've got bad news and good news." Flipping backwards he once again kicked the bringjer but this time upwards and he used his his Wind Push to aid in lifting it up into the air. He jumped to ice pillar that was created earlier and using the spikes to grab onto and his guantlet's grip he quickly got to the top only to jump off once again towards the bringjer. The bringjer in an attempt to defend itself howled sending shards of ice towards Nora. He covered his head with his guantlet which protected him from serious damage but didn't prevent damage altogether.

Now close Nora grabbed onto a lashing claw with one hand and with the other a quick strike to the knee and a snapping sound could be heard. He then pulled on the beast's leg hich brought the two closer...and then Nora slightly higher. After he had gotten above he wrapped one arm around its neck suffocating the beast. "The bad news is you're f*cked." With another Wind Push the two quickly accelerated down with the bringjer going down head first. "The good news..." The beast was howling from the pain of the broken leg not even realizing what was about to happen. In a second the body of the bringjer was expanded and ripped apart by the pillar it fell onto while his mouth was open and swallowed. "your death is quick." He let go and slid down, the wind of the Cyclone Arena dispersing as he did so. Looking around he thought to himself. "Hm, they must have died too. Wimps."

Damian was the last one who had to a Bringjer to kill. After that small "Shadow Ball" was hit on the Bringjer, it got back up and looked pissed as hell. [color=#4B0082]"Well, seems you've gotten a bit serious now." [/color]he said, grabbing Ebony Star's hilt and taking it out of its sheath. He swung it around him and then put his left hand behind him, using "Chaos Booster" to propel him forward as the Bringjer rushed forward as well. [color=#4B0082][i]OK...this has to work this time... [/i][/color]Damian thought, as his right hand began channel a dark electricity from the hilt to the blade itself....but as a result gave his hand a burn, and not small one either.

He grimaced in pain, but fought through it as he leapt into the air above the Bringjer. [color=#4B0082]"HAVE FUN IN HELL!!!" [/color]Damian yelled as he stabbed the blade right behind the Bringjer's head, thus injecting the dark lightning into the Bringjer's body. This caused the creature to stop moving entirely...then fell over on its side. Damian hopped off, before stabbing it in its head, then twirling it around him before finally putting the blade back in it's sheath. [color=#4B0082]"Bringjer taken care of..." [/color]he said, smiling a bit, not even caring about the fact that his hand was burnt.

Oraine gingerly tested his shoulder, wincing as he poked at spots were it was most tender. The good news was that his augment helped accelerate the recovery at bit. No, wait, the good news was that it wasn't dislocated. Just sprained in the least, but more likely a torn ligament or tendon. Something along those lines anyway. He didn't pretend to know much more about medicine than what cuts might need the attention of a medic and which ones didn't. Well, he still had one good hand. He took a calming breath and ran another Augment through his system, letting the smaller cuts from the ice shards seal and the deeper ones throb less.

Able to move with greater ease now, he turned his attention to the bringjers. The one he speared with the rock was till dripping blood, so he collected some in a vial, shaved off some hair and cut a bit of skin sample, storing them in his assorted containers. Still wincing, he scraped up some dirt and added a few rocks to his pouches. He looked longingly at the carcasses, wishing he could take some teeth and bone samples, but his center will have to make do with what he had so far. Now, he just needed some medical attention.

Jumping up on one of the earth spikes she made earlier, she looked around to see how everyone was doing. Looking over to Damien, he noticed he put his sword away as the last bringjers crept around the corner, behind him. She quickly ran to Damien, using her earth powers to speed her up, and picked him. She then jumped high in the air, barely avoiding the three bringjer's howl attack. Creating some pillars of earth, she ran back towards the general area of the group. Placing Damien down, she began to scold him, [color=#008000]"You [b]NEVER[/b] put your weapons away until the battle is finished! Now I want you and anyone else that isn't injured too bad to get the others back to the Regios. I'll take of the last three bringjers and catch up. And don't argue with me, just do it!"[/color] With that said, Jade turned around and quickly headed for the bringjers.

As Jade turned the corner, the three bringjers launched ice shards at her. Take a few quick steps backwards and a small jump to the right, she barely dodged behind her earth spikes from earlier. Rather than go at them head on, she started traveling down the row of spikes, staying as quiet as she could. However, thanks to her quick reflexes and good hearing, she jumped just in time to avoid an ice blast one of the bringjers launched through her wall. As she was in the air, the second launched some ice shards at her. She lifted her sword up and hide behind it as best as she could. What ever wasn't covered by her sword was mostly protected by her armor, but there were some exposed spots that got hit. Once the shards flew by, she lowered her sword just in time to raise it up again to block the third bringjer as it jumped up in the air to attack her. The bringjer brought them both to the ground with a hard thud being heard, the bringjer being on top. As the bringjer lifted a claw off of her sword, she kicked it up just enough for her to free her sword and to stab it through the bringjer's chest. There's one down. As she began to sit up, the other two bringjers jumped the wall and landed on both sides of her. Kicking the dead bringjer off of her sword, she looked at the two bringjers, [color=#008000]"Who's next?"[/color] The bringjers growled before lunging at her. She jumped up and kicked one bringjer to the side as she swung her sword up, also slicing the second bringjer into two halves. As she landed, the noticed the final bringjer was rushing at her, trying to ram her. She simply brought her sword up as a shield between it and her. However, at the last minute, the bringjer coated itself in a think ice as it rammed into Jade. The momentum was so much that it slammed Jade into one of the walls, wedging her between the bringjer and the wall. She let out a small yelp of pain as the slam dislocated her left shoulder. [color=#008000]"F*cker!"[/color] The bringjer backed up just a little bit, about to slam into her again, but Jade had other plans for that evening. Stabbing her sword into the ground, spikes of earth pierced into the bringjer from both sides, instantly killing it.

Taking a deep breath and letting it out as a sigh, Jade was relieved that the bringjer's were finally dead. Putting her sword away and walking to the bringjer she sliced in half, she thought out loud, [color=#008000]"I wonder if that Oraine guy got some samples.. Or is it a different one that's in the science thing.."[/color] Shrugging and not really giving a damn, she picked up a half via its tail, she walked to where she last seen where the transportation vehicles were parked and looked off in the distance, seeing the group was on its way to the Regios. She had smiled, glad to see that Damien listened and that they left her a motorcycle to travel with. Wrapping the half of a bringjer in a tarp, she strapped it to the motorcycle and took off, catching up to the group in about ten minutes...

----------------Around 7 o'clock----------------

The Squad had finally reached back to the docking bay where Bianca was waiting, ready to treat anyone and practically everyone in the group. As Jade got off, she looked to Oraine, [color=#008000]"Hey, your the one that's with the science lab thing, right? Well, I brought half a bringjer just in case your forgot to grab samples,"[/color] she said, nodding back to the tarp that was on her motorcycle. She then looked to the rest of the group, seeing how banged up with everyone, [color=#008000]"I'm glad to see that we all made it back.."[/color]

-Bianca-

They'd made it back...alive. Weren't these supposed to be military students? Ah well, they were students after all, its not like she could say much more really on the subject other than Well done for killing those beasts. That didn't, and it wouldn't, ever leave Bianca's lips. Instead, she looked over at the bunch and noted that Mellisa had severe bite wounds, Nora had some penetrating trauma, Oraine pressumably had bruised his shoulder, Izamu's midriff cut, Damien's hand burned, and Jade's with a trio of shoulder cuts. It didn't take a genius to know that Bianca's undivided attention would go straight to Melissa, so she ordered a couple of med. students to deal with the others as she brought Melissa onto a bed, sealing a curtain.

"Right, you've been bitten in numerous spots. I don't know if it is infected, but from feeling it I know its likely to cause hypothermia." Bianca stated, whipping a clean cloth underneath a tap of water, hot water, before applying it to the wounds, all three spots, washing them. Then she took out a little pouch and sprinkled some of the dust onto a piece of cotton, Eltrio's Sizzle Dust at a low temperature of course, and placed the three pads on the spots, followed by tieing the bandages on loosely, yet tight enough to keep the dust heating the blood flow to aid managing a possibility of hypothermia. Bianca then nodded and said "Done. If you feel anything at all, you must tell me immediately. I'll be right back, so please stay here. I need to check on Nora now."

Bianca then walked through the curtain to give Melissa privacy to see Nora refuse the offer of treatment by the med. students. She rolled her eyes and belted him across the cheek with her palm before dragging him inside, laying him on another bed and drawing curtains. She had given the students a very intimidating glare, indicating them not to give them an option like they had Nora. Now, onto the boy. Bianca had him sit down on the bed before looking at the wounds the shards left. "Hmm..." she simply made that sounds, before cleaning his wound. She didn't know how deep it went, so she asked "Move your shoulder, I need to see if you've fractured it. I'm a medic, not a surgeon." but in the meantime, she had Nora ingest a tablet. "That'll stimulate your antibodies to react faster, fix your body quicker. If you're fractured, you'll be going straight to surgery no questions. I'm sure your senior would approve, but even so right now I know your body even better than you do. Now, get up and see how well you manage. If it doesn't improve in five minutes, you're getting an X-ray."

Medical students had both Oraine and Izamu in the next booth which Bianca entered, she moved some aside when she knew they were amateurs. Even though they were in the same class, Bianca knew she was leagues ahead of them. Bianca simply wrapped a bandage around Oraine's wound, wrapped with ice, and said "Rest this, now hang on." before she darted over to Izamu, noting her bleeding. "Hmph, simple first aid here." she said, noting that even if there was a possible infection, bleeding would help clear it out of her system. So after wiping her wound clean and bandaging it, she was done. "Izamu, keep an eye on Nora. I don't want him to fake his injury; make sure he doesn't act stupid."

And finally, the last booth with Damien and Jade. Shouldn't be too hard, Damien had a burn which only needed a iced wrapping to stop swelling. She didn't bother giving anyone else but Nora that pill because these wounds were basic, except his. They'd heal, he may need surgery. Anyways, after fixing up Damien and went over to Jade, asking her assitant the issue. Apparently a possible dislocated shoulder, but he didn't know if he should do anything in case he hurt her. Rolling her eyes, she barked him to stablize her arm as she rotated Jade's shoulderblade, spontaneously relocating the joint. Bianca then shook her head at the assistant and said "If she's in anymore pain, tell me."

She estimated they'd all be debriefed and out in 5, all but Melissa, so Bianca went back to her booth after informing the others to fill out the forms and leave when they were ready, forms that'd go towards her academic monitoring. Bianca then sat down and shooed the other assistants away as she said "Its not normal for girls to have male genetalia. I saw, when I was treating your thigh...no, I don't want to know. Look, you should be fine, so when you're ready, head back up to the barricade: Eltrio's made something to eat no doubt."

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323631519' post='5700905']
Jumping up on one of the earth spikes she made earlier, she looked around to see how everyone was doing. Looking over to Damien, he noticed he put his sword away as the last bringjers crept around the corner, behind him. She quickly ran to Damien, using her earth powers to speed her up, and picked him. She then jumped high in the air, barely avoiding the three bringjer's howl attack. Creating some pillars of earth, she ran back towards the general area of the group. Placing Damien down, she began to scold him, [color=#008000]"You [b]NEVER[/b] put your weapons away until the battle is finished! Now I want you and anyone else that isn't injured too bad to get the others back to the Regios. I'll take of the last three bringjers and catch up. And don't argue with me, just do it!"[/color]
[/quote]

Damian didn't say anything, just put his left hand in his pocket and nodded. He walked off with everyone, and shook his head a bit. [color=#4B0082][i]I took care of mine...a nice work would've been appreciated. Eh, detectives are usually ignored in something like that. [/i][/color]he thought as he glanced back at Jade, but didn't go back...lest he get scolded again by the squad leader. But seriously....scolded? What was he four?

He sat in the last booth with Jade, after Bianca ice wrapped his burnt hand, which was a very simple fix. Damian glanced over at Jade and looked away, before sighing. [color=#4B0082]"Alright, sorry about that situation. I underestimated the other Bringjers that were hanging with the current pack." [/color]he said, as he lounged back into his seat. [color=#4B0082]"I normally don't underestimate opponents, but guess there's a first time for everything. Anyway...I promise you that it won't happen again, Jade." [/color]After that, he pulled his notepad out and looked over at it again. He'd start writing, but his writing hand(his right hand) was currently burnt, so writing right now with it would be a bad thing.

[color=#008000]"SON OF A-"[/color] Jade clenched her teeth down as they relocated her dislocated shoulder. She slammed her right fist onto the table, keeping her pain cussing within her mind. Moving her left arm a bit, her left eye teared up a little as the last bits of pain got worked out. She let out a sigh of relief as the pain finally subsided and looked at her right shoulder and then told the assistant that helped with her shoulder to take care of it. As he cleaned it and bandaged it, Damien started talking. [color=#008000]"I should apologize too.. Shouldn't have yelled like that. I was just caught up in the moment, adrenaline rush, et cetera.. I was mostly upset about how you almost got injured, maybe even killed.. Enough blood has been shed because of that b*tch" [/color]this time, Jade slammed her left fist down, since the assistant was still working on her right shoulder. When the assistant finally finished, she noticed that Damien wanted to write something. Looking up to him, she asked, [color=#008000]"Want me to write whatever it is down for ya?"[/color] She then overheard Bianca say something about Eltrio making them dinner or something, [color=#008000]"Or I could write it down as we munched on some food."[/color] Smiling to him a little bit, she waited for Damien's response.

[color=#800080]"GAH, f***! That stings like a b****!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa cursed, feigning a surge of pain as the sizzle dust infused pads had made contact with the bites in her skin. Of course, she lied completely; all she could [i]really[/i] feel was pure pleasure. Then again, her true reaction to the treatment made no sense, and she highly doubted Bianca would appreciate her trying to turn it into any form of fetish... however weird that may come across as. Resisting that urge, however, was a tall order.

[i]"Done. If you feel anything, you must tell me immediately..."[/i][/color]

[color=#800080]"Nah, don't worry about it,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa intervened, waving it off, [/color][color=#800080]"I'm a big girl, I can handle it,"[/color]

[color=#000000]Bianca then said something about going on to treat the others, mentioning Nora, before leaving, giving Melissa her privacy again. This gave Melissa a chance to see if she couldn't beat off that erection she'd been trying to hide, unaware that she failed miserably at it when Bianca looked at her thigh. Speaking of which, that's exactly where she thrusted one hand. The other was pressed in between her breasts, where the other bite mark was. Suddenly however, before that thing had much of a chance to get really erect, Bianca returned, only to Melissa blush heavily and try desperately to cover her shame. It was in vain.

[i]"It's not normal for girls to have male genitalia,"[/i][/color]

[color=#800080]"Oh, of course not,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa hesitated slightly, [/color][color=#800080]"Um... I can explain,"[/color]

[color=#000000][i]"No, I don't want to know. Look, you should be fine..."[/i][/color]

[color=#800080]"No I'm not, I'm really not,"[/color][color=#000000] the poor lovestruck girl shook her head in denial, [/color][color=#800080]"Y'know, I've been thinking a lot about you... well, I'll admit I [i]have[/i] had the odd daydream or two, but not in that perverted way like Eltrio. And um... I just wanna let know that... um... that's why I... have a really bad erection at the moment. That and I have a slight medical condition."[/color]

[color=#000000]Melissa could only hope that Bianca wouldn't be rubbed the wrong way judge her negatively. Even if she told her that she just gave her [i]way[/i] too much information, that would be a much more preferable outcome. Whatever the case, Melissa couldn't help but grit her teeth and fear Bianca wouldn't like it either way.[/color]

(This'll be a bit shorter than my usual since no-one's made it to Eltrio yet)
-Bianca-

Bianca looked at Melissa as she poured hr heart out to her, but the things is she wasn't interested. Her past wouldn't let her, it was a restraint to any real relationship she could have. But she did realize how sensitive the situation was, and seeing as she was a member of her Squad which she would be treating for the entire year, a good but professional relationship was needed. 'Great, another person who "loves" me, just what I need right now.' She thought as Bianca placed her right index finger to her lower lip thinking about how to deal with the situation. 'Hmm...it needs to be delicate...think I've got it.'

She let out a sigh and held Melissa's thigh as she said, stern faced, "Look, fact is you've got a crush, and thats fine, but you don't know me well enough to say anything else. I can only assume you're actually...well, not what you appear to be, but the bottom line is that its too early to even go there. Don't rush into things, think them through. Fact is, I don't know if I like anyone on this Squad. You, Izamu, Damien and Oraine seem nice enough, but then you have Eltrio, 'nuff said there, Jade who I'm unsure about, Nora who's mouth needs to be zipped."

Then she stood up and took out the form, handing it to Melissa as she said "Fill this in and go back to the barricade, we'll leave this here. Your secret is safe with me, you can count on it." before leaving the booth, tidying up her hair and thinking 'I hope she...he...well, Melissa took it alright, the last thing I need is a Squad member who wont let me do my job because of personal issues.' before collecting her equipment and bidding the team good wishes as she made her way from the bay to the barricade.

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323663911' post='5701944']
[color=#008000]"SON OF A-"[/color] Jade clenched her teeth down as they relocated her dislocated shoulder. She slammed her right fist onto the table, keeping her pain cussing within her mind. Moving her left arm a bit, her left eye teared up a little as the last bits of pain got worked out. She let out a sigh of relief as the pain finally subsided and looked at her right shoulder and then told the assistant that helped with her shoulder to take care of it. As he cleaned it and bandaged it, Damien started talking. [color=#008000]"I should apologize too.. Shouldn't have yelled like that. I was just caught up in the moment, adrenaline rush, et cetera.. I was mostly upset about how you almost got injured, maybe even killed.. Enough blood has been shed because of that b*tch" [/color]this time, Jade slammed her left fist down, since the assistant was still working on her right shoulder. When the assistant finally finished, she noticed that Damien wanted to write something. Looking up to him, she asked, [color=#008000]"Want me to write whatever it is down for ya?"[/color] She then overheard Bianca say something about Eltrio making them dinner or something, [color=#008000]"Or I could write it down as we munched on some food."[/color] Smiling to him a little bit, she waited for Damien's response.
[/quote]

Damian looked at Jade and looked back at his notepad. He usually didn't let anyone touch his stuff like this...but she was the squad leader...so guess she'd be the exception. Sighing, he moved it over towards Jade. [color=#4B0082]"Well, I wasn't going to write anything...was just looking over a few things from a very old cold case. It was my father's last case he had before he died. Its called as "The Unknown Curse", but its not the case itself that has me baffled..." [/color]He noticed a small reaction from Jade as he sighed. [color=#4B0082]"My dad had all the evidence for the case...it suddenly disappeared..."[/color]

He grew silent and ran his left hand through his hair, before finally sighing. [color=#4B0082]"Someone took his evidence and also, he committed suicide that following night." [/color]Damian then grew a bit serious and gritted his teeth. [color=#4B0082]"I swore that I'd answer this case and find out what killed that man...who took my father's evidence...and also why my father killed himself. That's the reason I became a detective...to get my family honor back."[/color]

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323631519' post='5700905']
The Squad had finally reached back to the docking bay where Bianca was waiting, ready to treat anyone and practically everyone in the group. As Jade got off, she looked to Oraine, [color=#008000]"Hey, your the one that's with the science lab thing, right? Well, I brought half a bringjer just in case your forgot to grab samples,"[/color] she said, nodding back to the tarp that was on her motorcycle. She then looked to the rest of the group, seeing how banged up with everyone, [color=#008000]"I'm glad to see that we all made it back.."[/color]
[/quote]

"Thank's," I think, Oraine called over cheerfully, waving his good hand. "It will be a big help in our research. Thank you for thinking of me." As awkward as it would be to take that back to the center, the resident biologist would appreciate the carcass to work over. And it would mean more of his samples could go towards the tests he wanted to run. Plus, his captain was thinking of him. That aside, he turned his attention to those waiting for them. Ah, lovely, medical attention. The ride back was uncomfortable with one arm to work with, and he really wanted to have it looked over before he ran another Augment through it. He didn't want it healing incorrectly now.

He was being fawned over by the medic when Bianca shooed her away to take over, (though not before he had another number to add to his collection. He had a lot of calls to make this evening.) He had to admit, Bianca was much better at it than the girl before (her name was Jessie, and she like puppies, baby blue and the little tea shop a short walk from school.) The damage was less than he thought, so he let the prospect of Augment drop for now. He could always do it later when natural healing was kicking in.

[color=#000000]Well, Melissa [i]did[/i] take an emotional beating, but she seemed to take it OK. After all, it wasn't the one outcome that she feared.[/color]

[color=#800080]"You're right, I'll probably have just as big a crush on Izamu... or maybe even Jade,"[/color][color=#000000] she admitted, after examining how bad her erection had gotten thanks to her failed attempt to dispose of it while Bianca was gone, [/color][color=#800080]"But... whenever I see a beautiful woman, or even [i]think[/i] about one, I... [i]that[/i] always happens to me. And you're certainly no exception, let me tell you,"[/color]

[color="#000000"]Melissa smiled faintly, and let out a hesitant chuckle, but that didn't seem to change anything. Bianca was still fully clothed, whereas Melissa was indecently exposed, up to the point where it would be hard to cover up. In an attempt to take her mind off of Bianca, Melissa filled out the form. However, she still had to deal with her erection before she felt ready to leave.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Alright, the form should be finished now, but... I still can't really leave, not like this,"[/color][color=#000000] she was obviously concerned about her penis, which had now stuck out like a lightning rod after all this time. But she was also concerned about what the others would think about seeing it, especially Eltrio, who would probably be the [i]most[/i] likely to waltz in while she least expected it.[/color]

Jade softly took the notepad from Damien and flipped through it, quickly reading the notes, [color=#008000][i]'So that's his son,' [/i][/color]Jade thought herself. She then hopped off of the medical table, bed thingy and handed the notepad back to Damien. [color=#008000]"I'm sure you'll figure it out one day.. Until then, I wouldn't worry too much about family honor and what-not.. Just worry about your own honor for now,"[/color] she nodded to Damien before walking out a bit. [color=#008000]"I dunno about y'all, but I'm getting me some dinner back at the barricades, I'm starving! Hopefully Eltrio's cooking level exceeds his perverted level.. If not, at least we still have a damn good chef,"[/color] Jade said out to everyone in the area, making sure they knew about the meal, before she laughed a little at her joke and walked off towards the barricades.

A few minutes walk and Jade arrived to the barricades. Opening the door, she took a deep sniff of the air. [color=#008000]"Mmmmm! Smells delish Eltrio,"[/color] Jade said, walking in, [color=#008000]"Think ya could out some hot sauce and ranch on one of those omelets while I go wash up? Or do ya think that would just ruin the flavor?"[/color] Without thinking about it, Jade walked into the women's section of the barricades without waiting to hear Eltrio's answer. She stepped to the side of the door and waited for a minute or two, just in case Eltrio tried to sneak a peak. Seeing that no one opened the door, Jade walked to a locker. She proceeded with putting her sword, bag and armor into the locker. pulling out a towel, soap and some fresh duds, Jade walked over to the showering area and turned a faucet on. If a female comrade were to walk into the showering area and see Jade, they notice that she had scars just about every where on her body, some new, some old. Anyways after a few minutes, Jade finally re-enter the main room in a [url="http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff269/Junegirl1062/girls/tomboy1.jpg"]casual outfit[/url] (minus the hat and the shirt says Trinity instead), her dagger on her right thigh. Sitting down on a chair, she awaited for Eltrio to hand her a plate and to see if anyone else was coming in.

Izamu sighed as she sat down in the medical tent waiting to be treated. She looked over her sword making sure there wasn’t too much damage done to it while she waited for the medical assistant to see her. When they finally did she didn’t protest and allowed them to do their job. It didn’t hurt, and she herself already knew that her injury wasn’t bad and would simply need to be bandaged. Well unless she managed to get some type of infection which she doubted. She shook her head when she was able to hear Nora cursing, and complaining all the way from his tent. It wasn’t long before Bianca entered the tent and attended to Oriains’ wounds before coming to her. Just like she thought her injuries weren’t that serious. After she was bandaged, she put her shirt back on, and then heard Bianca tell her to look after Nora so that he wouldn’t worsen his injuries. Izamu rolled her eyes, “That boy is so stupid that he wouldn’t know he was hurt until he was dead, but yeah, it would look bad on my resume if I let that apprentice of mine die. Not only that, but my clothes aren’t going to wash themselves.”

Izamu stood up and did a few stretches making sure not to aggravate her stomach. Afterwards she exited the tent and ventured over to Nora to make sure he was ok. Though she may hide it with their usual antics she does worry about him and his reckless behavior. When she entered the tent she sighed in relief, “Oh I’m glad you’re ok. For a second there I thought I was going to have to do my laundry myself.” She heard Jade say loud enough that Eltrio had made some food. "We should head over there too, I'm starving." She reached into one of her pockets pulling out a hershey kiss and popping it into her mouth. Izamu walked over to the barricades, and sat at the makeshift table. She noticed Jade was already sitting there and she smiled at her, "Nothing like some delicious food after a mission."

[right]Izamu[/right]

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1323752703' post='5703555']
Jade softly took the notepad from Damien and flipped through it, quickly reading the notes, [color=#008000][i]'So that's his son,' [/i][/color]Jade thought herself. She then hopped off of the medical table, bed thingy and handed the notepad back to Damien. [color=#008000]"I'm sure you'll figure it out one day.. Until then, I wouldn't worry too much about family honor and what-not.. Just worry about your own honor for now,"[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#4B0082]"Thanks..." [/color]Damian said, putting his notepad away and standing up as well. [color=#4B0082][i]My own honor, huh? Well...that is one of the reasons I'm trying to get my family's honor back. Being labeled and told that I'm nothing but the son to a failed detective doesn't exactly help. [/i][/color]he thought, walking back towards the barricades.

=Upon Arrival=

He walked into the room and then sat down on the other side of the makeshift table, away from Izamu. OK, the main fact was that Damian didn't exactly like Izamu only cause it seemed like she never took her job as a detective seriously. He had read in countless books, especially "Sherlock Holmes" by Sir Conan Arthur Doyle, that detectives took their jobs seriously. Now, she might've or not....Damian didn't know, but it just looked that way. But enough of that...Damian, sat down and smelt the aroma in the air, smiling a little. [color=#4B0082]"Mmm, it smells very good in here."[/color]

-Bianca-

Bianca shook her head in agreement to Melissa's statement. There was clearly a reason why she didn't tell anyone her secret, and Bianca had not right to gossip. In fact, as a doctor in practise, she had to keep what occured between her and her patients as confidential, which from what she had experienced was the current case in question. Letting out a sigh and rolling her eyes, Bianca had to think how she'd get Melissa out of there. "No, you can't. And from what I can see, all the bites are too large for sowing. You'll need new clothes altogether."

And so she walked into another booth for a short period of time before returning with a robe. "Tie this around your waist, you'll be fine for the meantime. I can only assume you'd have a spair change of clothing at the barricade." Bianca said, followed by passing the robe over to Melissa and taking up the form. "Thanks for this, its crucial for my development as a doctor, so these forms need to be filled in accurately and honestly so I can see my progress." she explained to her patient before, turning from her and walking out the booth. Over the curtain, Bianca said "Get back to the barricade, we'll all be waiting for you."

-Eltrio-

The chef turned to see the first of Squad 9, Jade, to turn up. With a smile, he said "Great timing, I'd just finished your deserts!" He was incredibly passionate about cooking and every aspect about it: his artistic flair for decorative meals, his pin-point precision on the herbs and spices. Eltrio's only backfire upon culinary arts was his place of work, the cafeteria. But now it was a nice heart-warming omlete à la critique deu Oraine...which was essentially with friend rice. Not annoying menu meals anyone could cook, a nice good ol' fashioned home-made meal.

He had them ready and waiting, sizzle dust maintining their temperature, including Izamu's cocoa. He was so determine he didn't even move from his spot when Jade got up to take a shower, or even grope her when she sat down. But of course, Eltrio swished the dish out quickly as it was ready to go. Suddenly, he bonked Jade on the head comically with his wooden spoon saying "If you wanted hot sauce you should've told me in advance! You're lucky I carry some around...my bag...somewhere!" Currently he was searching through his bag for that esteemed hotsauce bottle Jade desired.

Eventually whipping it out, having a dash of paprika on the tip of his nose, he passed the hotsauce, along with a glass of milk (due to the hotsauce) to Jade. "There we go!" Then his attention was to lady number 2, Izamu. Serving out her omlete à la critique deu Oraine, he placed her cocoa next to it and said "Wait a second..." before addressing Damian, who also got a omlete dish as well as a glass of water to go with it. Then he bonked the two of them on the head saying "HOW DARE YOU ENTER THIS PLACE WITHOUT CLEANSING YOURSELVES!!!!!" eyes on fire, him the size of a giant staring down on the pair, before ultimately saying simply, now back to 'normal' "You two must shower before you eat! You should follow Jade's example!" before walking back to the 'kitchen' to continue maintaining their deserts and drinks at a cool tempertaure.

--A few minutes (walking) later--

-Bianca & Eltrio-

She had finally arrived back at the barracks, immediately walking to the girl's locker room where she hopped into the shower, quiet as a mouse. She knew about Eltrio's strange rules, and she had taken plenty of bonks to the head curtosy of the wooden spoon; she was determined never to encounter such a fate. So she simply washed her hair thoroughly, giving it that sparkling luster it pertained, before finishing up and drying off, still surprised Eltrio hadn't peeked in.

But as she walked out the room, Eltrio's spoon bonked her head as he said "You must say hello to everyone! Its a basic formality!", followed by him returning to his cooking. A little bewildered by herself not swiping his cheek for that, she simply sat down and took the meal provided to her, followed by taking small bites. Despite her look, Bianca could eat a large sum; she was an athelete and the metabolism helped out alot if she used it towards her healthy diet.

Jade was about to reply to Izamu when BONK! [color=#008000]"OW!"[/color] Holding the small bump on her head, she lowered her forehead to the table, trying to crouch over, but moved a little bit too fast. A thump was heard when her forehead hit the makeshift table, [color=#008000]"Gah!"[/color] She lifted her head off the table, now holding her forehead. Unfortunately for Jade, she lifted her head too fast, making her lose he balance and fall backwards off of her seat. This time, it was a loud thud that was heard as Jade was on her back, on the ground as her legs were propped over her seat. Her right foot twitched as her face had the comical tear-eyed face, anime style, [color=#008000]"O-ow..."[/color] As she performed a squat to get back up, a crack could be heard from her back. She froze up in pain for a moment before flopping back down on the ground, [color=#008000]"Son of a... Ow.. oooow.."[/color] After a minute of just laying there, waiting for the pain to subside, Jade finally got back up and sat at the table again. She let out a small sigh of relief, seeing as her moments of getting pain in one of the most comical ways was done with. She then looked to Eltrio, [color=#008000]"Listen.. How was I suppose to know you were making omelets?! I like my omelets to have some ranch and some hot sauce.."[/color] She then grabbed the hot sauce and began to sprinkle it on to her omelet,[color=#008000] "And for the record.. I'll eat just about anything.. But my favorite foods are grapes and pistachios.. I could eat those aaaaaall day. Kiwis are also up there, too."[/color] She then began to scoop the fried rice on top of the omelet before she cut it up into bite sized pieces. She then started eating as she asked (without a full mouth, obviously), [color=#008000]"So what'd you make for desert?"[/color] After having another bite, Jade added some more hot sauce to her food.

Nora was on the verge of just challenging and beating up the medical students until a sharp pain struck his face. "What the hell?!" Looking back he saw Bianca who was now dragging him to the booth. Even though she had hit him first he decided to not fight back. There were three reasons behind that. Mainly since he was just too tired at the moment to waste his time on a weak woman. It was also true that he felt no harmful intent from her. Finally, it just didn't seem like he'd enjoy such a one-sided slaughter...at the moment.

After doing what she said with little resistance she had left with him not understanding a single thing she had said. Except the second to last thing where she said he could walk around. He obliged by beginning to get back into his military academy uniform which was what he normally wore (he really needs to diversify a bit). By the time he had finished putting his shirt back on Izamu had walked in. Luckily it wasn't a minute before or it would have been a bit akward. But nothing like that ever happens in this RP, right? Perverted punks...

He simply scoffed after Izamu had mentioned she was glad he was okay. He was ready to say, '[i]Of course I am. I've had worse. Hell, you've given me worse,'[/i] but after she mentioned her laundry he gulped. Honestly, you'd think he'd be a bit more excited to handle her delicates. I wish I could hop into this screen and yell out that I'd do it...but then Nora would probably beat me up...meh, totally worth it. Anyway, Nora perked up a bit when he heard Jade announce that dinner was ready. He hadn't realized how hungry he was until now. Before he could go he had to put his military academy jaket back along with his tie (he had learned how to put it on after Izamu had drilled him on it for three days straight) but Izamu in her impatientness left already. After getting it on he ran off towards to barracks.

-At The Barracks-

Nora burst into the dining room where a few others had already been and begun eating. He immediatly took a seat that had some distance from the others. "Hey, sissy cook! What's for dinner." After saying that he proped his feet up onto the table while he awaited his food. It should also bge noted he rushed right here without bother to tidy himself up if you didn't count the fact that he wasn't wearing the suit to go out anymore and instead his dirty uniform.

Archived