Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [IC/Accepting]

Elƒie

As Jade slept, a dream came to her. In her dreams, she was 18 years old and had just broken her arm. Sitting in a hospital room, her [url="http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s9/Sairin08/Anime/crimson.jpg"]adopted father[/url] walked in. He was a tall man, standing at 6' 2". He was a master at martial arts and small blades. Looking to Jade, instead of having the smile he should have had, he had a frown. [color=#8b4513]"Jade.. My daughter.. You've done well to make it this far."[/color] [color=#006400]"What do you mean, Father?"[/color] [color=#8b4513]"With all the people hunting after you.. You've lived for this long. But if you don't wak up.. You're journey will come to an end." [/color][color=#006400]"Wake up? I'm awake now. I'm confus-"[/color] [color=#8b4513]"WAKE UP!"[/color]

When her father yelled that, she jolted awake in the hospital bed. The nurse next to her jumped from the sudden startle. Looking to the nurse, Jade seen that she has a needle in her hands, getting ready to add something to the tube of the blood IV drop that was attached to her left arm. [color=#006400]"What is that..?"[/color] [i]"It's morphine, sweety. It'll put your pain away for a while."[/i] [color=#006400]"But I'm highly allergic to morphine.."[/color] As Jade said that, a menacing smile appeared on the nurse's face and quickly injected the morphine in. Ripping the IV out of her left arm, Jade swung around and double-kicked the nurse in the chest, sending her flying into the neighboring bed. Standing up and running over to the small closet the room had, Jade grabbed her stuff. As she turned to run, two male nurses were at the door and the female nurse recovered. The three of them cornered Jade and began to rush her. Squatting low and swinging her right leg, she knocked over the nurses and darted for the window. Using pillars of earth of her creation, she jumped through the air to the closest section of forest. Landing on a tree branch, she then jumped from one of those to another, making her back to the barricades. As she traveled, all her bruises, small cuts and the deep cut on her face began to get sore, slowing her down a little.

A few moments later, Jade reached the edge of the forest that faced the barricades. Staying the trees, she watched the terrain to see if anyone from Squad 9 was still there. If not, she would lay and wait in the cover of the forest, waiting for a squad member to arrive. While she looked at the terrain, she remembered that at some point, she was going to have to get her dented-up armor repaired. This thought caused her to utter a curse under her breath.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMrQM-iMomQ"]Katekyo Hitman Reborn! OST - Into Sorrow[/url][/i]

Damian, after Jade was taken to the hospital, he returned to the barricades and stood near the desk that Jade sat at before. He let out a sigh, before pounding his fist onto the desk. He felt like he basically failed today, he could've stopped Lilian and take the orb away from here AND he could've been a bit fast to keep Jade from getting hurt. Though, he didn't do any of it...and he felt ashamed about not being able to do anything right. Turning, he let out another sigh before heading towards the door, exiting the barricades.

[i][color=#4B0082]I screwed up big time...I hope Jade will be alright. If she isn't, I don't want her blood on my hands. [/color][/i]he thought, looking at the forest edge that stood before the barricade. Damian sighed, as he put his hands in his pockets, beginning to walk off.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ee1y2HXc&feature=related](Sorry Chaos, but this works so much better)[/url]

...when all of a sudden a hand was placed on his shoulder, a soft, tender hand, lighter than a feather, yet gripped him not to harm him, but rather to turn Damien's face, lit up by a mixture of shame and sorry, to meet the face, the sympathetic face of one Bianca Torres, who turned the boy to her and sighed, shaking her head as she looked at him, her eyes somewhat sorrowful as well, at the situation that had just happened. More so even when she recalled it was that orb which had been related to Damien's father's death; Bianca's sigh was accompanied by open lips, yet no words left her lips. For about a few seconds she just stood there with her mouth slightly opened, gazing into Damien's eyes.

It was then when Bianca cleared her throat and said[i] "Jade...you did what you could Blake, you're not at fault, okay?" [/i]with a quiet tone, taking another deep breath before continuing to somewhat try and comfort him saying[i] "You stood strong by her side Blake, your faith didn't fall, and you tried; I saw, and what I saw was you trying your best to defend those who you care about, those who care for you. Don't be upset, okay?"[/i] Bianca then gave him a short little hug before parting from him saying [i]"You're not a monster, unlike someone I know..." [/i]before turning from him and making her exit.

All this brought up memories, see. Memories of such an injured, helpless person on the ground like Jade was, it made her recall a painful memory which caused a teardrop to roll down her cheek, her lips quivering a little as she followed the forest's edge on the right of her, spotting a bench where she took a deep breath and swallowed before taking the seat, squeaking out a name: [i]"J-Jesse..." [/i]before beginning to sob where she sat, her heart somewhat breaking again as she recalled this event in her life which tore her apart...[hr]...whereas Eltrio, however, was in the cafeteria and cooking his heart out, surrounded by hungry girls who came up to him with their gorgeous perky bodies, tight butts and gorgeously gropable boobies! He was in heaven, and he was getting payed too! Not only that, when a small gust of wind blew some skirts up Eltrio's nose caused him to make a red shower, like a sprinkler. His cooking didn't, somehow, become poorer as his attention was payed to the girls, because, well, he was essentially the diety of the kitchen.

In fact, the headchef's own handcooked specials weren't anything in comparison to Eltrio's, but he constantly reminded him "Remember, it's always always always about the spice!" Eltrio, however, made sure everytime his dish had too much chilli provided, his Sizzle Dust turned it into a small portion of mush. He chuckled at the idea, but then his mind began to hear clicking noises, which followed by a pouting girl waiting to be served. Eltrio recovered himself from his daydream and looked at the girl, checking in the very second the three things, eyes, boobs and butt, and looked at her with his signature smile saying "I'm sorry, I was just thinking what my life would be..." he then stroked her locks of blonde hair "...without such a beautiful ray of sunshine in my life."...

[center][i][b][size=8]SLAP![/size][/b][/i][/center]

The young man walked into the large room filled with people. A large gust of air followed him into the room blowing up the skirts of a few unlucky girls. There was a grumble in his stomach as...why the f*ck am I typing like this? Well unless you're a moron you should have realized that the 'young man' is obviously Nora and he just walked into the cafeteria. Oh, and he's still pretty damn hungry. That hasn't changed in the past hour since the battle. It was only until now when he happened to be walking by and somebody thought about peppers that he remembered that he was nearly starving and probably losing muscle with every step because of it and a certain promise. Or at least he'll refer to it as one.

Where were we after I began to once again ramble and point out the obvious...? Oh yes, Nora entered the cafeteria and was hungry. He proceeded to walk up to Eltrio who seemed to be ignoring everything around him because of a young beauty in front of him. Nora was about to punch Eltrio in the face to gain his attention but the girl seemed to do it himself. Even though it was just a slap and not a punch...while wearing a steel guantlet...it'd have to do. Nora felt Eltrio was a bit relatable at this moment. Nora managed to hear the pickup and although it was complete sh*t didn't seem like something that most people should get worked up about. The exception being Nora of course. It'd be weird as hell if a guy was brushing his hair and said it to him.

Nora grabbed a tray and placed it in front of Eltrio. And by placed I mean slamming it down and accidentally snapping it in half...mostly unintenionally. "Womeh, eh?" Although in all fairness I haven't mentioned this or in no way would you know I'm going to call you idiots for not noticing the large bump on Nora's head left on him from none other than Bianca's furious stomps. "I outta kill that nurse f*cker. Izamu would probably end up stopping me though." There was another growl in his stomach. "They won, so what's for dinner? It better be good...or else." It should be noted that no threat is hollow from Nora.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1328053027' post='5792561']
[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OP-ee1y2HXc&feature=related"](Sorry Chaos, but this works so much better)[/url]

...when all of a sudden a hand was placed on his shoulder, a soft, tender hand, lighter than a feather, yet gripped him not to harm him, but rather to turn Damian's face, lit up by a mixture of shame and sorry, to meet the face, the sympathetic face of one Bianca Torres, who turned the boy to her and sighed, shaking her head as she looked at him, her eyes somewhat sorrowful as well, at the situation that had just happened. More so even when she recalled it was that orb which had been related to Damien's father's death; Bianca's sigh was accompanied by open lips, yet no words left her lips. For about a few seconds she just stood there with her mouth slightly opened, gazing into Damian's eyes.

It was then when Bianca cleared her throat and said[i] "Jade...you did what you could Damian, you're not at fault, okay?" [/i]with a quiet tone, taking another deep breath before continuing to somewhat try and comfort him saying[i] "You stood strong by her side Damian, your faith didn't fall, and you tried; I saw, and what I saw was you trying your best to defend those who you care about, those who care for you. Don't be upset, okay?"[/i] Bianca then gave him a short little hug before parting from him saying [i]"You're not a monster, unlike someone I know..." [/i]before turning from him and making her exit.

All this brought up memories, see. Memories of such an injured, helpless person on the ground like Jade was, it made her recall a painful memory which caused a teardrop to roll down her cheek, her lips quivering a little as she followed the forest's edge on the right of her, spotting a bench where she took a deep breath and swallowed before taking the seat, squeaking out a name: [i]"J-Jesse..." [/i]before beginning to sob where she sat, her heart somewhat breaking again as she recalled this event in her life which tore her apart...
[/quote]

Damian was a bit touched by what Bianca said. Before she seemed like the person that didn't exactly care about him or anyone...but this proved him wrong. [color=#4B0082][i]Should make a note of this.... [/i][/color]he thought, before finally smiling. With a nod, he replied to Bianca, saying, [color=#4B0082]"Thanks Bianca. I guess having someone else telling me this helps me out a bit more." [/color]He smiled as he looked at his father's class ring, which sat on his hand. [color=#4B0082]"She's right...I'm not like half of the other people here...I'm not like Lilian." [/color]Damian closed his eyes, and chuckled a bit. [color=#4B0082][i]You said you wanted me to have some friends, dad...I'd feel like your having a field day with this lot...[/i][/color]

Letting out a sigh of relief, Jade noticed Damian and Bianca near the barricades. Getting ready to jump down, Jade accidentally slipped and landed hard on teh ground with a thud, causing a small dust cloud to form. Sitting up, she placed her hand on her face. One, because it hurt and two, to make sure the bandaging was still there for the cut on her face. Standing up, Jade walked over to Damian and Binca just as their conversation came to an end, hearing a small bit of it.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYgrWPk3G1E&feature=bf_prev&list=PL884E2AAD4374BC09&lf=plpp_video&shuffle=223975"]-Background Music-[/url]

Looking to Damian, she said, [color=#006400]"Bianca's right.. You did what you could. Me getting hurt was my own fault. I didn't move fast enough.. You were brave and true out there.. If you hadn't of done that attack to Lillian's back.. I'd be incased in a boulder of ice, dead right now. You should feel proud.. Not ashamed." [/color]She placed a firm hand on Damian's right shoulder, smiling to him. She then watched as Bianca took a seat at a far-off bench, feeling that something wasn't right. "I'll be right back.." she muttered before walking to Bianca before he had a real chase to say or ask anything.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/user/HDSounDI?feature=watch#p/c/0BD55B80B4D902F6/7/qus62aroxAc"]-Change of Background Music-[/url]

Sitting next to Bianca, Jade wrapped a comforting arm around her, [color=#006400]"I'm here for you.."[/color] Bending down a little to send a soft and caring smile to Bianca, Jade then wrapped her other arm Bianca and started to rub her head softly. [color=#006400]"Let it out.. Let it all out. Better for the soil to soak up your tears then to drown in them yourself.." [/color]Jade continued to smile but closed her eyes as she said that. Her adoptive father used to always say that when she criedand oddly enough, that saying brought to her more comfort than anything else. Sometimes, knowing its alright to cry is the best comfort one could ever give.

Damian quickly looked behind her and blinked. Wait a minute, Jade was at the hospital, so why the hell was she here? [color=#4B0082]"Jade?!" [/color]he exclaimed, but then nodded a little as she told him that he should feel proud and not ashamed. He chuckled and then nodded again, as a smile appeared on his face. [color=#4B0082]"Thank you Jade. That really helps me out here..." [/color]Damian was about to ask why the hell she was out of the hospital, but watched as Jade walked over towards Bianca at the bench. He smiled again, then walking towards them, only to stop at a small tree near the bench. [color=#4B0082][i]She's really caring about her squad...more so that half of the other squad Captains...a true leader. [/i][/color]he thought, with a slight chuckle.

-Eltrio-

"Women, eh?" Eltrio overheard from beneath the desk as he collected himself up again, not spotting the blonde haired belle but rather Nora in her place; a little inside pout from the guy was bound to happen. As he went on to rant about Bianca and Izamu, Eltrio rolled his eyes saying "Well, I have to take your word with Izamu, since you're around her most the time. Bianca, she's...well, she's grown up, I suppose." It was this statement which made him recall his own childhood, but didn't specifically trigger the moment which drove the wedge between both Eltrio and Bianca. Instead he just remembered what Bianca was like when she was younger. He let out a feint sigh as he shook his head saying "Can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em."

"ELTRIO!!! HE'S A CUSTOMER, GET TO WORK!" he overheard in the kitchen rolling his eyes as he explained the day's dishes to Nora: "Mexican dishes today, which is a pain when I have to do all the cleaning for tomorrow's traditional japanese ettiquete, but hey, no shame in groping dry ones with wet hands! So...we've got tortillas, chilli con carne, enchiladas, tacos, burritos, pretty mainstream stuff all home made of course; we do make this spicy nacho dip which has about three whole peppers grinded into it, but last time someone ate it they had to get a new sphyncter." Eltrio said with a chuckle, before looking behind him to see if the chef was watching as he whispered "Between you and me, I think my boss is obsessed with spicy food."

Suddenly the blonde girl came back and demanded service, with the lack of "harrasment" of course, to which Eltrio rolled his eyes and said "Why not send a friend up if you don't like me? Or do you?" which caused her to blush, shut up, and of course another inevitable slap on the smart mouth's cheek. Eventually getting up fro the spot, Eltrio spotted a card had fallen from his pocket. It had a teddybear on it's print and inside it read "Sorry girls, you guys are the best; especially for putting up with a guy like me! Love Eltrio." of course he meant agape love; Eltrio turned to Nora and said "I may be a creep, but I do have some degree of manners...hold on." and in a flash he had swiped a camera and flashed it, taking a fully developed picture of the blonde bending over, trying but failing to cover her undies.
[hr]
-Bianca-

Suddenly some sort of warmth enveloped Bianca to a degree, comforting, caring warmth which she eagerly squeezed and hugged into, eyes cringed shut and she sobbed into her captain's shoulder. She was right, Bianca allowing herself to somewhat release this emotional grief pent up for so long was such a good release, granting her catharsis as her breath was broken with her crying, her fingers quivering around Jade's arms as Bianca unwillingly poured her heart out. Her captain's soft words were what she needed to hear, someone who cared, someone who wanted to break down those icy walls and shatter them into an oblivion so that all was left...was the gentle, tender, and kind girl who'd been locked away for so long.

It didn't break entirely though, of course, but she was taking the steps letting Jade help her. As Bianca took in a deep breath, still nestled into Jade's shoulder of course, she wailed "I'm a monster, I don't deserve your kindness! No-one deserves to have to wallow in my self-pitiaaahhh..." before returning to emotional tears of grief again, managing to get out more words though broken into small sentances as she allowed the emotional released to fall from her beautiful blue eyes as she spoke softly with a voice so quiet: "I betrayed him...he wanted us...us to help him...and I thought it was!..but when he was taken away like that...it's...I broke a promise to one of my best friends, and I can't look at myself in the mirror anymore!"

"And then my other best friend abandoned me...he didn't want to know about me!..he just wanted to chase skirts, he didn't even...even c-consider...he didn't even care about me, that's what best friends do!" Bianca moaned as her tears struck the green grass. "I've never looked at guys the same way...I hate them, he made me think...made me believe every single one of them...all were jerks! And they are! Nora's obnoxious, Damien's just plain cocky, M- my friend has no idea how to control their actions...and then him, that pervert who...he just objectifies women!"

Izamu smiled at Bianca when she asked her to give her room, "Of course!" She stepped out of the way laughing good=naturedly when Bianca checked to see if Nora was ok, before stomping him into the ground. Izamu snickered to herself. Not much long later the paramedics came and took Jade away. Without anything else to do Izamu decided to head back to her room. As she changed out of her uniform, and into something more casual, she wondered what would happen now that the headmistress knew they were against her. They would need to watch their backs at all times. "Great. Out of all the teams I could have gotten stuck with, it's the one who wishes to revolt against the current headmistress." Izamu groaned and flopped back onto her bed, draping an arm over her eyes. "What am I supposed to do..." She glanced at her sword which was leaning against the wall. "Kaito...How can I fight against something you gave your life to protect...Even if it's against a fake headmistress. She can command the others to fight us. Our comrades..."

"Ugh!!" Izamu shouted sitting up, her legs on either side of her. "Why does everything have to be so complicated?" While Izamu wanted to help Jade, who she believed to be just, she didn't want to fight against Reigos. Her brother loved this place, and even gave his life to protect the people, his friends and herself. The more she thought about it the more depressed she became. "Damnit....I just need to stop thinking about this for right now..."

She stood up and walked into her bathroom, making sure to grab a towel as she went. "A quick shower might do me good..."

[color=#000000]As everyone left, Melissa was still out on the train tracks, still sobbing over her screw-up... before remembering what Bianca said.[/color]

[color=#800080]"I'm... human..."[/color][color=#000000] she repeate[/color][color=#000000]d, her eyes turning yellow, and smoke literally [i]pouring[/i] from her body, [/color][color=#800080]"Then what the hell are they, superhuman?! No! Just... NO!! They don't need me here! I... I'm not even sure they [i]want[/i] me!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Suddenly, she reached an epiphany. Eltrio at least... [i]convinced[/i] himself to want Melissa! Perhaps if she told him the truth about what she [i]really[/i] was, more specifically her actual gender... maybe [i]that [/i]could shed some light into the situation.[/color]

[color=#000000]Regardless, she sat down on a free table in the cafeteria that Eltrio worked, and ordered whatever was on special... before wanting to [i]facedesk[/i] herself for getting herself into this situation. Who'd blame her? This was [i]Eltrio[/i] she was thinking about, and if he was ballsy enough to grope the headmaster's bosom, what was gonna stop him from groping Melissa's... especially considering she never wore bras? Still... the thought of Eltrio [i]actually[/i] coming onto a guy seemed amusing enough to let it slide.[/color]

Jade continued to rub Bianca's head, listening to every word. [color=#006400]"Sometimes.. Life gives us two choices and we're stuck with picking the lesser of the two evils.. Now I don't know what happened to cause your friend to get arrested but.. I'm sure it would have been better to stop him then to let him do what he was planning.. Then you would have been stuck with the guilt of knowing you let him do something bad.."[/color] She then paused fora moment, trying to be sure that the friend she talked about was Eltrio. Then she said, "...and then him, that pervert who...he just objectifies women!" Well, that just confirmed it. [color=#006400]"Hmm.. Maybe his treatment of women is a way of him filling in the hole he was of not being with his friend.. Listen.. How about you take the weekend off and go visit with Eltrio? I'm guessing its been a while since you two have done something together and caught up.."[/color] Jade felt bad for Bianca. No one should have to go through such emotional distrought.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1328111622' post='5793657']
-Bianca-

Suddenly some sort of warmth enveloped Bianca to a degree, comforting, caring warmth which she eagerly squeezed and hugged into, eyes cringed shut and she sobbed into her captain's shoulder. She was right, Bianca allowing herself to somewhat release this emotional grief pent up for so long was such a good release, granting her catharsis as her breath was broken with her crying, her fingers quivering around Jade's arms as Bianca unwillingly poured her heart out. Her captain's soft words were what she needed to hear, someone who cared, someone who wanted to break down those icy walls and shatter them into an oblivion so that all was left...was the gentle, tender, and kind girl who'd been locked away for so long.

It didn't break entirely though, of course, but she was taking the steps letting Jade help her. As Bianca took in a deep breath, still nestled into Jade's shoulder of course, she wailed "I'm a monster, I don't deserve your kindness! No-one deserves to have to wallow in my self-pitiaaahhh..." before returning to emotional tears of grief again, managing to get out more words though broken into small sentances as she allowed the emotional released to fall from her beautiful blue eyes as she spoke softly with a voice so quiet: "I betrayed him...he wanted us...us to help him...and I thought it was!..but when he was taken away like that...it's...I broke a promise to one of my best friends, and I can't look at myself in the mirror anymore!"

"And then my other best friend abandoned me...he didn't want to know about me!..he just wanted to chase skirts, he didn't even...even c-consider...he didn't even care about me, that's what best friends do!" Bianca moaned as her tears struck the green grass. "I've never looked at guys the same way...I hate them, he made me think...made me believe every single one of them...all were jerks! And they are! Nora's obnoxious, [b]Damien's just plain cocky[/b], M- my friend has no idea how to control their actions...and then him, that pervert who...he just objectifies women!"
[/quote]

[i][color=#4B0082]Do I really come out being cocky? Guess something I need to change. [/color][/i]Damian thought, as he sighed. He glanced at Bianca and Jade from under the small tree he stood under, and then just closed his eyes. Right now he couldn't be bothered with everything else right now, mainly cause he thought of something he hadn't in a long while. Bianca reminded Damian of his first crush, her name being Trish, and he could only remember the last night of their relationship.

~EMOTIONAL FLASHBACK!~

[i][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57z95p_xwes"]Wherever You Will Go - The Calling[/url][/i]

[i]Damian held Trish's hand as they walked along the streets under the moonlight that shone from the Regios. It was their 2 months dating, and he had saved his money to buy her the one thing she always wanted: a bracelet with purple gems embedded into it. [/i]

[i][color=#4B0082]"I think here is good enough, Trish." [/color]Damian said as he brought her to a small bench, sitting down with her. [color=#4B0082]"Trish, I know its our two months together...and I got you a little something." [/color]He reached into his pocket, about to pull out the box, but he was stopped by Trish.[/i]

[i][color=#0000FF]"Damian...don't." [/color]Trish said, with a sigh. She seemed to play it like she wasn't upset or anything, but Damian saw her amber eyes telling a different story. [color=#0000FF]"Look these two months have been the best times of my life...but maybe its time we saw other people." [/color]Trish proceeded to stand up and look at the stunned Damian. [color=#0000FF]"I found someone else...and I love him...I hope you can understand."[/color][/i]

[i]Damian didn't say a word, but then he nodded a bit, smiling. [color=#4B0082]"N-No, its all good Trish." [/color]he said, as he watched Trish walk off. He was only lying to himself, he wasn't fine. In all actuality he was heartbroken. [/i]

~End~

He opened his eyes and looked at Bianca and Jade, before finally walking towards them. [color=#4B0082]"Hey...just telling you Bianca, don't just give up on things. You need to stop beating yourself up for things. Trust me...I beat myself up over many of things, but you need to learn to pick yourself up." [/color]He shot a smile at the two and then said, [color=#4B0082]"Unless you two need me, I'll be on my way."[/color]

[center][u][b][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlQjZ7qFLSE&feature=related"]Bianca[/url][/b][/u][/center]

Bianca cringed into Jade as she blew these sorrows through her eyes, unknowing she'd just insulted Damien who was right there; even though it may have sounded selfish, she knew Damien would understand why it was the least of her concerns. After all, she was pouring out her heart, and Jade's words were comforting her well, as she continued to pour tears from her small, now red eyes before pushing away from Jade's affection and care for the time being, beginning to try and relax herself and reflect on what she had told her; Bianca did take it all in and then managed to stop the tears, wiping her eyes as she sniffed the depression away, a little sneeze afterwards soon followed.

Bianca cleared her throat and spoke, quietly of course: "Th-th-thanks, J-Jade...you don't realize how much this means...to me..." she muttered from her lips these words after blushing a little realizing how vulnerable she was being to Jade right now, a much nicer person in Bianca had pretty much surfaced right now; it felt really good to just talk about these things, and letting out the past so you can focus on the future...well, that's the ideal plan. She then bowed her head to Jade and said "You've got a permanent ally in me, Jade; for you to be so kind to me, despite my cold nature...you can't let anyone else know about this, it'll shatter what people think of me!"

All of a sudden a huge red blush swarmed her face as Blake spoke to her, her head turned from him as he spoke, saying "Thanks Damien..." before turning to him with the blush present as she asked "W-would you mind walking me home? I don't feel like walking on my own, and you seem like you're going somewhere."

[center][b]Eltrio[/b][/center]

As soon as he walked over, he recognized those gorgeous massive sweatermelons on the table! It was Melissa, or as he called her "M-Cup Melissa" unsure her actual size. And Eltrio was a pervert first, a waitor second, so, with the food perfectly balanced on head, Eltrio had swiftly moved and...[b]HONK HONK[/b] "My my! I can't believe how big and perky these are! And no bra too! Ooh, I can feel your nipples in my palms, you've got the best breasts of them all!!!" Eltrio cheered as he began to caress and fondle Melissa with a lewd smile and a rushing nose bleed.

After placing the food on the table, he sat down with Melissa and said "I'm off for the day, so I've nothing to do but ask...HOW DID THEY GET THAT HUGE!" taking out a notebad from somewhere; Eltrio then clicked a pen and said "I'll make sure this goes into a fitness magazine so our women can get lovely massive breasts the size of your's! We cannot allow another man to go around and see a flatboard; it's discrimination I say! A girl is to be racked to the brim, that'd be my law!" Eltrio blurted out to Melissa...

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1328647292' post='5802881']
[center][u][b][url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlQjZ7qFLSE&feature=related"]Bianca[/url][/b][/u][/center]

Bianca cringed into Jade as she blew these sorrows through her eyes, unknowing she'd just insulted Damian who was right there; even though it may have sounded selfish, she knew Damien would understand why it was the least of her concerns. After all, she was pouring out her heart, and Jade's words were comforting her well, as she continued to pour tears from her small, now red eyes before pushing away from Jade's affection and care for the time being, beginning to try and relax herself and reflect on what she had told her; Bianca did take it all in and then managed to stop the tears, wiping her eyes as she sniffed the depression away, a little sneeze afterwards soon followed.

Bianca cleared her throat and spoke, quietly of course: "Th-th-thanks, J-Jade...you don't realize how much this means...to me..." she muttered from her lips these words after blushing a little realizing how vulnerable she was being to Jade right now, a much nicer person in Bianca had pretty much surfaced right now; it felt really good to just talk about these things, and letting out the past so you can focus on the future...well, that's the ideal plan. She then bowed her head to Jade and said "You've got a permanent ally in me, Jade; for you to be so kind to me, despite my cold nature...you can't let anyone else know about this, it'll shatter what people think of me!"

[b]All of a sudden a huge red blush swarmed her face as Damian spoke to her, her head turned from him as he spoke, saying "Thanks Damian..." before turning to him with the blush present as she asked "W-would you mind walking me home? I don't feel like walking on my own, and you seem like you're going somewhere."[/b]
[/quote]

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrBzBep8VzE]Shaman King - Happy Life[/url][/i]

Damian looked over Bianca and smiled at her. [color=#4B0082]"I'd be happy to, Bianca." [/color]he said taking Bianca's hand, helping her stand up. Then he gave Jade a quick glance. [color=#4B0082]"You better get yourself all fixed up. See you tomorrow, captain." [/color]With that, Damian walked with Bianca, though as Damian looked over at Bianca...he could only see Trish. [color=#4B0082][i]Whoa...stop right there, Damian...don't go thinking like that now. [/i][/color]he thought, shaking his head a bit. Before long, Damian looked back at Bianca, smiling at her. [color=#4B0082]"I have to say, having you on the squad is great. I mean...rather have you than constantly having to argue with Eltrio." [/color]he gave a slight chuckle, a nervous one to be exact. [color=#4B0082][i]WHAT THE HELL?! Why did I try and compare her to Eltrio... [/i][/color]He wanted to facepalm, but he didn't want Bianca to see and wonder why.

Jade smiled to Bianca as she sneezed, trying to calm herself down. Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out a cloth tissue and handed it to Bianca, [color=#006400]"Keep it."[/color] When Bianca went on to talk about how she shouldn't have been so kind because of her cold nature. Jade shook her head softly, [color=#006400]"Everyone deserves kindness Bianca.. Don't worry so much.. And ya know, sometimes.. Being known as a nice person isn't too bad. But don't worry, your 'secret' is safe with me."[/color] She continued to smile, now at both Bianca and Damien, as the two were about to head out. [color=#4B0082]"You better get yourself all fixed up. See you tomorrow, captain." [/color]Raising her hands up in the innocent way, she couldn't help but chuckle for a moment, [color=#006400]"Don't worry. I'm alright. Me and hospitals just disagree sometimes,"[/color] she said with an innocent smile. As the two were about to walk off, Jade said, [color=#006400]"Damian, make sure she gets home safe."[/color]

As Jade now sat at the bench alone, she looked up to the sky, reflecting on her life.

Mehish emotional sh*t is meh. Possible shippings even worse..."You're just saying that because you want to set me up with that b*tchy nurse f*cker." SHUT UP, GOD DAMMIT! You're not allowed to break the fourth wall! Only I am! "You're making me do it, needs more desu f*cker." Good point. I'll make you stop and also make it seem like you aren't a crazy a**hole who talks out loud to yourself. Because I'm nice like that. YOU'RE WELCOME, [s]ME [/s]NORA!

Where was I before my crazy rant? Actually, I believe I was nowhere. I guess I should summarize what Nora did before Eltrio went to grab Melissa's moobs and after Eltrio last said something to Nora that I can recall. Something about the head chef and spicy foo-OH GOD, NORA! PUT HIM DOWN! Norahearing about the head chef and ghis love for spicy food wasted no time in picking him up by the collar and demanding the spiciest food he had. AAAAAAAAL OOOOOOOOF IIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!! Ahhh...eight of it all...Vriska would be proud. God, I have to stop making references you guys most likely won't get and Homestuck is awes-I mean get to the post.

The little threat of murder in all shapes of forms, most notably in his demonic rant he may have mentioned ten foot dildos or that could just be me recalling last night with Hotaru (<3), which he did many of eventually got him to a nice cafeteria table with a rose, candle, delicious spicy food buffet, and everything that would fit with such a formal man like Nor-and I think he just his plate. It wasn't long until he had eaten all his food without even the tiniest drop of milk and began to leave the cafeteria since actually staying would be pointless and nobody in the place looks tough enough to challenge.

Izamu walked out of the steam filled shower, the steam once trapped in her bathroom now coming out creating a temporary fog around her. "Ahhh! That was refreshing." She smiled using a towel to dry her hair. Before much of anything else could happen her stomach growled at her. Izamu laughed, "Guess that means I'm hungry." She quickly got dressed, this time putting on a lacy black bra and panty set. Izamu didn't have many selections when it came to underwear, as most of them were plain, but she made the decision to buy a variety just to see if Eltrio would be able to tell the difference. "I wonder just how talented Eltrio is. If I remember correctly he's a chef so...He should be at the cafeteria."

This time leaving her sword in the room she headed towards the cafeteria. When she walked in she easily spotted Melissia - it's hard not too - and Eltrio over by her. Nora was also in there, making a ruckus as always. Choosing to get her food before dealing with anything else, she walked over to the line, shaking her head at Nora. "He won't be able to cook us anything if you keep acting like an idiot you know."

[color=#800080]"The hell do ya mean, 'how did they get so huge'? They're exactly the same size as they were [i]last[/i] time you've manhandled them,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa tilted her head up as she said this, [/color][color=#800080]"And no I [i]don't[/i] want nose blood in my hair, thank you very much,"[/color]

[color=#000000]Strangely though, Melissa didn't make such a big deal of it like last time; partly because she was too far down about the rest of the group to even care, and partly because she wanted to see the look on Eltrio's face the minute he'd realize Melissa was a guy... well, part of her was. It was that latter part that made Melissa laugh out loud for a brief moment.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Ah, there's something you should've [i]really[/i] thought about before you grabbed my boobs,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa stated, [/color][color=#800080]"You see, I'm not that kind of chick that would go round doing chick s***. As a matter of fact..."[/color]

[color=#000000]Melissa paused in hesitation, now starting to wonder if telling Eltrio [i]right now[/i] would be a good idea. After all, he [i]did[/i] have a platter of food balancing on his head. But still... the truth [i]had[/i] to come out at some point in time.[/color]

[color=#800080]"I um..." [/color][color=#000000]Melissa took a deep breath before speaking, unaware that her male voice would come out, [/color][color=#000080]"I'm not even a [i]chick[/i][/color][color=#000080]."[/color]

[color=#000000]Once again, it was the surprise factor that ballsed it up for Melissa; the surprise factor [i]this[/i] time being that she even had the balls to admit she wasn't [i]really[/i] female with an open voice... right in the middle of a public place, too. It was only a matter of time before Eltrio would... do... something... I guess? Screw it, I'll leave it up to Kyng, it's [i]his[/i] character after all.[/color]

[center][b]Eltrio[/b][/center]

"I know! They're so big and soft and perky and heavy and huge and round and squishy and plump!" Eltrio ranted "So I must know how a girl such as yourself developed such gigantic and perfect knockers; I'll make sure no mother allows their daughters to be flat chested ever again! Is it perhaps a special diet, or perhaps somethimg more secretive even!?" Eltrio did notice how she hadn't reacted violently to his fondling, so he decided to lay Melissa's order down and, well...Eltrio is like a vulture: he'll go after easy prey and enjoy it; Melissa didn't bite back, so of course that wouldn't stop him from giving her another hand massage from the legendary groper's attention, squeezing and fondling Melissa's chest as he listened to what she was saying.

Then she muttered "I um... I'm not even a chick." and it caused Eltrio to stop fondling her melons for a moment saying "Hold on...so you've had a..." with an intruiged look over her shoulder, piecing bits together before finally saying "So you're a guy?" However, Melissa would notice his hands didn't budge as he then whispered lewdly into her ear "You know, people have changes because they feel they're not who they are on the outside; that way I see things, you were a girl in a boy's body, and that's A-OK with me..." before returning to fondling her massive breasts. "Besides, I'd hate to not have my M-cup Melissa around!" he then cheered before letting her alone, overhearing Nora's assault on the headchef. "I'll be right back." he said with concern...

...before making his way over to see Nora having just devoured an entire buffet of spicy food, Izamu then addressing his stupidity...'Izamu? Oh-ho-ho yes!' the perverted boy thought before dashing over and yelling "Here I come my sweeties!", his arrival to Izamu disappeared before him sliding up from behind her, hooking under her arms and...*squeeze squeeze* "Oh ho ho, someone's wearing black lace today, and not a better pick for such a refined and bust young woman!!!" Eltrio said with a huge grin, before looking over to Nora and saying, hands still on Izamu of course "...you want me cook you something up later? I'm done for the day, we could all have a nice...well, with that said, we have Melissa dining on her tod...actually, you know what; you twohead home, I'll keep her company!"

And with a chuckle he whispered into Izamu's ear, his breath on her neck "And afterwards maybe I could get a measuring tape out and we could get a little busy?" before winking at the two, thumbs up with his constant optimism as Eltrio said "I'll see you guys around, 'kay?" before leaping into his seat in front of Melissa, chuckling as he gazed over the girl-boy saying "So...tell me more about this change, why'd you do it anyways? By the way, I love the size you've picked; if only Jade had knockers like your's...and Bianca...and Izamu...heck, if every girl had such lovelies the world would be such a better place!"[hr]
[center][b]Bianca[/b][/center]

Bianca smiled when Damien helped her up, to walk her home...what a gentleman! If only Nora and Eltrio took a page from this young man's book; Bianca felt he was a nice person...just too cocky sometimes. Meh, it didn't matter, she didn't want to walk alone that night when she felt so different, like a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders, but she felt that Jade's statement of her spending time with Eltrio would be better for her to be very true; it was as if she felt this issue wouldn't disolve until she addressed him with it. After all, she was wondering how much it had affected him, and she also felt what she said about him, his perversion rooting from her leaving him, as a possible consequence...

PFFT! No chance! Eltrio was such a dirty little rodent from birth, and she knew it to be true; it caused her to chuckle as she walked with Damien down the path. She did notice him looking at her the first time and shaking his head afterwards, and then she spoke to her with a nervous chuckle added on the end of it. Reaffirmingly, Bianca squeezed his hand gently before saying "Thanks." eyes looking over and meeting his whilst she faced the road ahead. If only she could read minds...ah, well, nevermind. Right now there were a few things on her mind; amongst those there was both Nora and Izamu, both having incredible attack power, but none more so than Nora. It seemed...anomalous...

The other thing on her mind was how would she act come the morning? Would she be a completely different person? Well, if so, she'd have to somewhat act it up a little and just tone it down, a little bit by a little, until she was nice and no-one would notice the transition from Ice Queen Torres to sweet little Bianca. The one thing she feared right now, being defenseless, was eradicated with Damien's presence, so she couldn't do much besides smile. Bianca then said "You looked at me, then shook your head; remembering bad memories? Remember, you told me yourself to let them go, and it wouldn't be very gentlemanly to be a hypocrite to a lady whom you're escorting home, would it not?" with a giggle, realizing how soft and gentle she sounded before squeezing his hand harshly a little adding "So don't be such a jerk and play by the rules you dish out." with a frowning mask.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1328716750' post='5804423']
[center][b]Bianca[/b][/center]

Bianca smiled when Damien helped her up, to walk her home...what a gentleman! If only Nora and Eltrio took a page from this young man's book; Bianca felt he was a nice person...just too cocky sometimes. Meh, it didn't matter, she didn't want to walk alone that night when she felt so different, like a great weight had been lifted off her shoulders, but she felt that Jade's statement of her spending time with Eltrio would be better for her to be very true; it was as if she felt this issue wouldn't disolve until she addressed him with it. After all, she was wondering how much it had affected him, and she also felt what she said about him, his perversion rooting from her leaving him, as a possible consequence...

PFFT! No chance! Eltrio was such a dirty little rodent from birth, and she knew it to be true; it caused her to chuckle as she walked with Damien down the path. She did notice him looking at her the first time and shaking his head afterwards, and then she spoke to her with a nervous chuckle added on the end of it. Reaffirmingly, Bianca squeezed his hand gently before saying "Thanks." eyes looking over and meeting his whilst she faced the road ahead. If only she could read minds...ah, well, nevermind. Right now there were a few things on her mind; amongst those there was both Nora and Izamu, both having incredible attack power, but none more so than Nora. It seemed...anomalous...

The other thing on her mind was how would she act come the morning? Would she be a completely different person? Well, if so, she'd have to somewhat act it up a little and just tone it down, a little bit by a little, until she was nice and no-one would notice the transition from Ice Queen Torres to sweet little Bianca. The one thing she feared right now, being defenseless, was eradicated with Damien's presence, so she couldn't do much besides smile. Bianca then said "You looked at me, then shook your head; remembering bad memories? Remember, you told me yourself to let them go, and it wouldn't be very gentlemanly to be a hypocrite to a lady whom you're escorting home, would it not?" with a giggle, realizing how soft and gentle she sounded before squeezing his hand harshly a little adding "So don't be such a jerk and play by the rules you dish out." with a frowning mask.
[/quote]

Damian heard Bianca, then smiled before chuckling. [color=#4B0082][i]Clever girl...gotta remember to do something like that BEFORE I give the advice. [/i][/color]he thought. [color=#4B0082]"Yeah kinda was remembering a bad memory. Walking down this path here kinda reminded me of the night my girlfriend Trish basically broke up with me." [/color]Damian looked at Bianca, smiling a bit as the two continued to walk. [color=#4B0082]"When I looked at you, it was like I saw her again. I know pretty weird to see her when I look at you...first time I've seen her." [/color]It was a bit weird that he was talking about Trish and his break up like this, mainly cause he'd never done that before. [color=#4B0082][i]OK, please don't think I'm weird for that...please. [/i][/color]Damian thought, hoping she wouldn't.

Before I get onto to Nora's stuff there's something I need to do. I wrap my hands around Kyng and Boss' neck since I'm an awesome right hand man like that. And yes, I'm saying my actions out loud. DON'T YOU DARE JUDGE ME! Listen, you two don't go by my worst pet peve and rush into a sh*tty relationship already. I expect Admiral's RPing and characters to piss me off but you two...or at least you, Kyng, are better than that. Good romance needs time and plenty of instances where two can bond. Not a very sh*tty backstory (this is more to Boss...seriously, lay off it a bit. You always randomly throw that sh*t in at terrible times.) ands a guy just happening to be around with another girl while Bianca is on a mini period that only lasted for like five minutes. "Holy sh*t, shut the f*ck up you little whiney b*tch." B-but..."Just get on to the post. This sh*t is as boring as f*ck." You mean my stuff or theirs? "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE F*CK IS GOING ON WITH THEM YOU F*CKING, DUMBASS CREATOR F*CKER! I'M IN THE F*CKING CAFETERIA WAY AWAY FROM THOSE LAME LOVER F*CKERS!" But I thought you didn't kno-"Just get to the f*cking post." Okay. I release my grip on the now most likely blue in the face Kyng and Boss and get on with typing Nora's actions while crying in my corner because NORA IS A MEANIE! :,(

Nora was about to walk out of the cafeteria when Izamu had entered...and immediatly insulted. Nice thing to say to the guy who does your laundry and doesn't imagine wearing them...Eltrio...Melissa...greycat's character if he wasn't an inactive prick......................okay, pretty much anybody that isn't Nora would fantasize about weraing Izamu's panties. But only Izamu...Jade...and Bianca are allowed to. Anybody sense a fanservice (okay, meservice) fill-I'm ranting too much. Ahem...anyway...there WASN'T anyone to challenge and he was just going to walk out but his biggest one had just happened to walk in.

He turned around to face Izamu. "Hey Izamu, I Challenge you to a...what the f*ck are you doing...?" Infront of him he saw that Eltrio had already taken the initiative and started fondling Izamu. "Hey, Izamu is mine!" Nora being the complete dumbass he is actually mistook this for a fight. By saying that he meant he's his training dummy even though he always gets his ass severely kicked. But the way he said it could be very misleading. I doubt even he could make it seem any worse. He pulled Eltrio off of his seat and grabbed him by the collar. "Listen you little perverted f*cker." Ignoring that Eltrio is taller than him of course..."Izamu's body belongs to me." Oh god, I was wrong about my own character. At least my post is over now so he can't do anything else incredibly stupid...

[color=#000000][i]"Hold on... so you've had a..."[/i][/color]

[color=#800080]"I still have it, actually," [/color][color=#000000]Melissa admitted as Eltrio was putting pieces together, before nodding in response to Eltrio asking if she was a guy. Not that it was true; Melissa was more... of a man [i]and[/i] a woman combined into one being. Yes, I hate to admit that it's kind of confusing when you look at it [i]that[/i] way, but that's the way I've decided to word it. Why? Because shut up.[/color]

[color=#000000]Moving on, Eltrio left for a bit and came back again, only to ask how Melissa became more womanlike in the first place. Melissa? She didn't [i]really [/i]want to talk about it, and as such said nothing... until she reached an epiphany in her mind.[/color]

[color=#800080]"That's all you want from me, isn't it; these [i]badly[/i] oversized tits?"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa asked spitefully, [/color][color=#800080]"Tch, no wonder you got over me being a guy at heart so gad-damned quickly! Women's breasts are all you ever care about!"[/color]

[color="#000000"]Again, her eyes had gone yellow, and again, pure smoke was emanating from her body.[/color]

Izamu laughed as Eltrio groped her. "It looks like I can't fool you and your skillful hands. But don't worry I'll get you next time." She said right before Eltrio ran off to go back to Melissa. However, before that Nora yelled at Eltrio - having noticed him fondling her - and exclaimed that she was his. Izamu smirked, "Oh, my. I never knew that you're delinquency was all because you secretly liked me." She was definitely going to hold this over his head for a while. It was apparent that Nora hadn't heard her as he rushed off towards Eltrio and grabbed his collar. Now Izamu didn't think that Nora couldn't possibly make his situation worse but she was completely mistaken by his next sentence.

[i]"Izamu's body belongs to me!"[/i]

Izamu's smirk widened, "I always knew that your hotheaded nature was due to puberty. It's because of all that pent up lust for your teacher. Oh, but that's such a dirty thought. A teacher having relations with their student." While she said all this she was standing right behind him, with a dramatic light surrounding her. "I know what I must do." Izamu walked around Nora, and removed his hands from Eltrio. "I blame myself for not seeing this earlier. It's my fault that you have so much sexual tension, so now I will help you relieve it." Without hesitation she put his hands on her breast. "You can touch them this time." She said all of this with a straight face. Though inside her head she was laughing her a** off.

[center][u][b]Bianca[/b][/u][/center]

As requested by a flamboyantly aggresive Desu, who's really hurt my throat which, for the record, is really sore, Bianca wasn't beginning to feel as comfortable with Damien as before: she began to link words to actions, him looking at her and shaking his head to remembering a bad memory to girlfriend to...'Oh is this a stupid play of his? You've got to be kidding me! I am not going to give any pity-love; I can't believe he'd even try something like that! He really is a cocky person, huh.' Bianca thought to herself, her grip on Damien's hand tightening before becoming somewhat a vice-grip.

Releasing his hand she said "Stop being a hypocrite and leave the past dead and buried; she's gone now so don't get bothered by it." before walking ahead, somewhat faster than Damien's pace, before saying "Look, my place isn't too far from here: go home and get rest, I don't want to have to treat you with extreme fatigue or exhaustion as a result of lack of sleep." before rolling her eyes at herself thinking 'Don't be so harsh...' before looking back to Damien sweetly and saying "Goodnight! Thank's for being such a gentleman walking me home!" before turning, and sighing, saying to herself "There, I hope he doesn't get too downed..."

Then she contemplated a little 'I wonder how Mo-Mo is doing, and Izamu for that matter; I did kind of crush his face into the pavement...why does he let me get away with that? Oh I don't know, maybe there's a gentleman in him too. Eltrio?...well, in a way. Melissa? Hmm...I wouldn't know myself. He's a tough cookie, that's for sure. Hmm...mmm...I do feel like having a cookie right now.' she then managed to reach her apartment and, accesssing the elevator to the sixth floor, threw her bag on her bed and began to prep herself to sleep, showering up and wearing some snuggly fitting pyjamas...[hr]
[center][u][b]Eltrio[/b][/u][/center]

One sentance will answer Eltrio's reaction to Nora's assault: Mesmerized by the soft cushions of paradise nestled upon Izamu's chest. It was as if he hadn't even heard a word of what he had said, because all he was thinking of was those heavenly pillows that were the beautiful Izamu's buxom, wishing he could sleep inbetween those soft and firm globes of a magic he craved. Fact was he adored Izamu's chest over many girl's because, well, rather than belting him over the head with a heavy weapon or the sort, she wore different varients of brassiere to see if he could guess what she was wearing; oh how Eltrio longed for her to wear nothing underneath her outfit one day!

But how could he compare Izamu's delight to Melissa's magnificent mammaries? The sheer size and weight of those enormous globes were so deceiving to the young man because of their soft and tender feel, and even then their hostess seemed to not really be irritated by the fondling, more so the act itself; if only every woman was as well endowed as she was...that would be Eltrio's dream. And what made it even better was Melissa's tender nips poking at his palms, letting him know she went without a bra! If only she went completely topless...

However, that didn't mean he didn't disregard the strict and uptight manners of Ms Bianca and her rack of lovely tanned titties; so firm and strong, perfectly endowed on the body of such a woman, so atheletic and smart, yet her beauty and beautiful boobs certainly made her a goddess in every respect. If Eltrio compared she was about the same size of Izamu, but the fact she wouldn't have Eltrio near them made them a forbidden fruit, so damn difficult to resist, especially when she dressed them in such nice brassier, her usual white plain a classic; he adored it even more in respect to her wearing a lovely and fiery red bikini top, because he could picture exactly what she had beneath her skirt!

Finally, she wasn't as endowed, but held her own charm in her own right. Jade's jugs were definately Eltrio's favourites too, amongst these four, being so firm and perky! Though they were smaller than Izamu and Bianca's, Jade's mature air about her made Eltrio desperate to rip off her armour and nestle his head between her beaties and sleep there all day long, though it's be much better if he ripped everything off obviously, and her taste in such form fitting underwear gave him the pleasure of realizing this pleasure when he wanted to.

'I need to see them all topless!' Eltrio planned in his head, eager to find a way how it was possible. But turning back to reality Melissa spitefully barked at him for his breast obsession, to which he said "Well of course I do! They come in so many different shapes and sizes that I can barely resist them! I don't know how you can't not fondle your magnificent melons in bed! In fact, if you ever do, give me a call: I have the best lotions and the best oils!" with such an eager grin even though he knew it'd never happen, despite his legendary hand skills. Suddenly he saw Izamu placing Nora's hand on her breast, to which his nose caused a red bubble to inflate, and then burst, Eltrio's eyes spinning as he layed incapacitated on the floor from such a sight,

Getting up, he placed his hands on Melissa's and said "But hey, listen, it's not that all I see are your boobs, because despite those I want to get to know my squad, the ladies each and every single inch!" before swiftly grasping the menu and saying "Now come on and cheer up; the squad wouldn't be the same without a single one of us, so eat your meal I made and have fun!"

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1328819647' post='5806583']
[center][u][b]Bianca[/b][/u][/center]

As requested by a flamboyantly aggresive Desu, who's really hurt my throat which, for the record, is really sore, Bianca wasn't beginning to feel as comfortable with Damien as before: she began to link words to actions, him looking at her and shaking his head to remembering a bad memory to girlfriend to...'Oh is this a stupid play of his? You've got to be kidding me! I am not going to give any pity-love; I can't believe he'd even try something like that! He really is a cocky person, huh.' Bianca thought to herself, her grip on Damien's hand tightening before becoming somewhat a vice-grip.

Releasing his hand she said "Stop being a hypocrite and leave the past dead and buried; she's gone now so don't get bothered by it." before walking ahead, somewhat faster than Damien's pace, before saying "Look, my place isn't too far from here: go home and get rest, I don't want to have to treat you with extreme fatigue or exhaustion as a result of lack of sleep." before rolling her eyes at herself thinking 'Don't be so harsh...' before looking back to Damien sweetly and saying "Goodnight! Thank's for being such a gentleman walking me home!" before turning, and sighing, saying to herself "There, I hope he doesn't get too downed..."

Then she contemplated a little 'I wonder how Mo-Mo is doing, and Izamu for that matter; I did kind of crush his face into the pavement...why does he let me get away with that? Oh I don't know, maybe there's a gentleman in him too. Eltrio?...well, in a way. Melissa? Hmm...I wouldn't know myself. He's a tough cookie, that's for sure. Hmm...mmm...I do feel like having a cookie right now.' she then managed to reach her apartment and, accesssing the elevator to the sixth floor, threw her bag on her bed and began to prep herself to sleep, showering up and wearing some snuggly fitting pajamas...[hr]
[/quote]

Damian nodded as he smiled, letting Bianca get home. [color=#4B0082]"Your right. I actually need to start listening to my own advice. And you're very welcome Bianca." [/color]he said, as he turned around, walking towards the Darkness dorms. This squad was actually one he was getting along with. Before, he had heard about other squads not getting along and hating each other. So far, Damian saw that this wasn't the case for his squad. [color=#4B0082][i]So...Lilian has the Azure Orb. I heard it went missing a few weeks after my father's death, just wouldn't have imagined that she'd do this. [/i][/color]he thought, arriving at his dorm, walking into his room.

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6d7cFb5LTqA]Detective Conan Movie 14 OST - Track 51 Gentle Sax[/url][/i]

[color=#4B0082][i]No that plan wouldn't work either... [/i][/color]Damian thought as he crumbled up another piece of paper, tossing it in the wastebasket. [color=#4B0082][i]That's another plan that won't work. I just can't figure out a strategy to keep Lilian out of my hair and get to that Archive. [/i][/color]He sighed as he looked at his ceiling. There had to be some kind of plan for this to actually work, and Damian was determined to figure it out.

Archived