Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [IC/Accepting]

Elƒie

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1323793729' post='5704001']
-Bianca-

Bianca shook her head in agreement to Melissa's statement. There was clearly a reason why she didn't tell anyone her secret, and Bianca had not right to gossip. In fact, as a doctor in practise, she had to keep what occured between her and her patients as confidential, which from what she had experienced was the current case in question. Letting out a sigh and rolling her eyes, Bianca had to think how she'd get Melissa out of there. "No, you can't. And from what I can see, all the bites are too large for sowing. You'll need new clothes altogether."

And so she walked into another booth for a short period of time before returning with a robe. "Tie this around your waist, you'll be fine for the meantime. I can only assume you'd have a spair change of clothing at the barricade." Bianca said, followed by passing the robe over to Melissa and taking up the form. "Thanks for this, its crucial for my development as a doctor, so these forms need to be filled in accurately and honestly so I can see my progress." she explained to her patient before, turning from her and walking out the booth. Over the curtain, Bianca said "Get back to the barricade, we'll all be waiting for you."

-Eltrio-

The chef turned to see the first of Squad 9, Jade, to turn up. With a smile, he said "Great timing, I'd just finished your deserts!" He was incredibly passionate about cooking and every aspect about it: his artistic flair for decorative meals, his pin-point precision on the herbs and spices. Eltrio's only backfire upon culinary arts was his place of work, the cafeteria. But now it was a nice heart-warming omlete à la critique deu Oraine...which was essentially with friend rice. Not annoying menu meals anyone could cook, a nice good ol' fashioned home-made meal.

He had them ready and waiting, sizzle dust maintining their temperature, including Izamu's cocoa. He was so determine he didn't even move from his spot when Jade got up to take a shower, or even grope her when she sat down. But of course, Eltrio swished the dish out quickly as it was ready to go. Suddenly, he bonked Jade on the head comically with his wooden spoon saying "If you wanted hot sauce you should've told me in advance! You're lucky I carry some around...my bag...somewhere!" Currently he was searching through his bag for that esteemed hotsauce bottle Jade desired.

Eventually whipping it out, having a dash of paprika on the tip of his nose, he passed the hotsauce, along with a glass of milk (due to the hotsauce) to Jade. "There we go!" Then his attention was to lady number 2, Izamu. Serving out her omlete à la critique deu Oraine, he placed her cocoa next to it and said "Wait a second..." before addressing Damian, who also got a omlete dish as well as a glass of water to go with it. Then he bonked the two of them on the head saying [b]"HOW DARE YOU ENTER THIS PLACE WITHOUT CLEANSING YOURSELVES!!!!!"[/b] eyes on fire, him the size of a giant staring down on the pair, before ultimately saying simply, now back to 'normal' "You two must shower before you eat! You should follow Jade's example!" before walking back to the 'kitchen' to continue maintaining their deserts and drinks at a cool temperature.
[/quote]

Damian looked at Eltrio and put his plate and water down for a second. [color=#4B0082]"For someone who doesn't like fighting...you are itching for a fight." [/color]he sighed as he turned back around, picking his food up and walking off. [color=#4B0082]"But since your on the same squad as me...I won't fight you. Squad members shouldn't exactly go at each other's throats." [/color]he said, sitting down at a table and then pulled out a small container of hand sanitizer, rubbing it in his hands a bit. But what Damian said was true...granted him and Izamu could learn to like each other a bit...but this could be worked out later...hopefully. He put his hands together and nodded a little. [color=#4B0082]"Thank you Eltrio for the food." [/color]Damian said simply before he began eating.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#000000]Melissa sighed as she changed into some new clothes, after beating herself off while in the shower, and cleaning up afterwards of course, before moving onto the barricades. However, she decided against having anything, and instead made a beeline for the range, hoping to find out what the hell was wrong with her rifle. After all, even [i]despite[/i] the bringjer's agility, at least a handful of bullets should've managed to pierce into their bodies and slow them down considerably. None of them ever did.[/color]

[i][color=#000080]"Alright, gun, let's see what f***ed you up [b]this[/b] time,"[/color][/i][color=#000000] Melissa thought to herself as she stared down a target and aimed straight for it. A full clip of rubber bullet had rained down on the target, but the same thing was happening to the target as to the bringjers from earlier; the bullets were flying all [i]over[/i] the place. This time at least multiple bullets had hit it, but... this thing was stationary! Something was wrong with the rifle itself, and Melissa wasn't gonna leave until it was fixed.[/color]

-Eltrio-

Jade's little catastrophy, and a painful one at that, from what it appeared, gave Eltrio a little tickle under his throat that was urging to let out a barrage of laughter. Instead, he walked behind the girl and brushed off her shoulders saying "You're alright though, right?" And of course, as always, Eltrio realized he was standing behind Jade, and she wasn't wearing armour this time. So, one-two and swoop, his hands cupped Jade's breasts where he gave 'em a squeeze and..."Ah yes! Of course, the busy girl needs a form fitting bra to suit!" After his inevitable retribution on Jade's behalf, and getting up from it, head circled by stars, he said "Anyways, for desert I've made ice cream."

The cook's attention was then driven over to Nora, who called him a sissy cook. Now, Eltrio didn't mind the name, he could simply return fire with one of his own, and his dirty uniform was justified by that being his uniform, but his feet on the table really pee'ved him. He went to react, however shortly before Bianca's own retaliation to this sorted his dilema out for him. Instead, he merely said "Well, for those who enjoy keeping themselves clean, there's an omlete with fried rice, alongside a drink and a desert." refusing to serve him as he walked over to the dishes maintaining their heat.

He then noted Damien's response, rolling his eyes at him; he'd eventually like him, Eltrio was determined to do so. As he thanked him, Eltrio said "Don't mention it buddy!" before walking back over to Nora, taking out his spoon and BONK. 'Nuff said there, Eltrio was likely to get beaten badly as a result, but still, he had to bonk him. Unfortunately Eltrio held the belief that the guys would become great friends, bros even. Oraine was fine, he was well mannered and generally nice. Damien did seem a bit cold, but who didn't. Now, Nora was an issue.

Asides that, Melissa told Eltrio she didn't want anything to eat, and darted out to do whatever, he couldn't see through wall, but instead he said "Oh well." and placed it on the side saying "Anyone want seconds, go nuts." before taking up a large container of ice cream and, leaning on a wall, he went over to Damien. "Hey buddy, you enjoying your meal?" he asked with a smile as he began to serve the ice cream into bowls. Then he kneeled down, facing the table, as he took out marshmallows and sliced them thin into sheets, coating the ice cream with the sugary goodness and sprinkling chocolate flakes ontop.

-Bianca-

Bianca was enjoying her meal before Jade's little antic, whereby afterwards she asked, with a -__- face "Are you okay?". Then she perked up...a little...ish, so she disconcerned with it and decided to continue to try and enjoy the meal she had before her. And try is the most appropriate word, as when Nora showed up he had sat next to her, his feet stinking worse than...well, the scent was undescribably foul. She did attempt to ignore it and return to her food, but the stench...the overhwhelming stench.

As Eltrio approached Nora, Bianca's eyes darted to him, and she flipped his legs upwards and over, causing him to crash to the floor below, as she barked "Do you mind?! I'm trying to eat, and I don't think anyone here appreciates your vulgar and repulsive attitude!" glaring at Nora before ultimately standing up and saying "I'm done." following Melissa's leave as she left the barricade. It went without saying, she despised Nora. She just wished he'd dislocate his shoulder like Jade did so her 'healing' could inflict a proportion of pain in mere retribution.

She walked outside the barricade and noted Melissa shooting a stationary target...well, trying to. Sighing, she asked "Hey, whats up?" Fact was, she had to wait half an hour before swimming now, and she really didn't want to have nothing to do. Talking to Melissa would be a decent pass-the-time at least. "Whats wrong with your gun? I don't know too much about them, but I'm sure they are supposed to hit what they aim for, right?"

Nora didn't understand what the problem was with those two. After Bianca's unexpected punishment (by unexpected I mean he didn't even notice her until she did that). He stood back up but she had already 'ran' off as he'd describe it. "B*tch just hit and and ran." Next a spoon hit the top of his head and Nora immediatly began to curse and rub his head. "What the f*ck was that for?" Turning around he saw Eltrio holding a wooden spoon. For a rare moment hisa assumption was right but Eltrio was already walking off to Damien.

Nora being the normally pissed guy he is followed behind Eltrio and when he began to slice the marshmallows. He pulled hard on Eltrio's shirt to immediatly turn him around. "So, you hit first right? You know that old saying..." Nora let go of Eltrio's shirt collar and cracked his knuckles. "Payback is a dish best served cold.'" He grinned before grabbing onto the back of Eltrio's head and smashing his face into the bowl of ice cream. "I expect my meal done by the time you regain conciousness." He laughed before walking off back to his own chair.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1323879651' post='5706334']
Asides that, Melissa told Eltrio she didn't want anything to eat, and darted out to do whatever, he couldn't see through wall, but instead he said "Oh well." and placed it on the side saying "Anyone want seconds, go nuts." before taking up a large container of ice cream and, leaning on a wall, he went over to Damien. "Hey buddy, you enjoying your meal?" he asked with a smile as he began to serve the ice cream into bowls. Then he kneeled down, facing the table, as he took out marshmallows and sliced them thin into sheets, coating the ice cream with the sugary goodness and sprinkling chocolate flakes ontop.
[/quote]

[quote name='Desperado Panda' timestamp='1323904386' post='5707271']
Nora didn't understand what the problem was with those two. After Bianca's unexpected punishment (by unexpected I mean he didn't even notice her until she did that). He stood back up but she had already 'ran' off as he'd describe it. "B*tch just hit and and ran." Next a spoon hit the top of his head and Nora immediatly began to curse and rub his head. "What the f*ck was that for?" Turning around he saw Eltrio holding a wooden spoon. For a rare moment hisa assumption was right but Eltrio was already walking off to Damien.

Nora being the normally pissed guy he is followed behind Eltrio and when he began to slice the marshmallows. He pulled hard on Eltrio's shirt to immediately turn him around. "So, you hit first right? You know that old saying..." Nora let go of Eltrio's shirt collar and cracked his knuckles. "Payback is a dish best served cold.'" He grinned before grabbing onto the back of Eltrio's head and smashing his face into the bowl of ice cream. "I expect my meal done by the time you regain consciousness." He laughed before walking off back to his own chair.
[/quote]

[color=#4B0082]"Yeah I am, its really delicious." [/color]Damian said, as he finished his omelet.[color=#4B0082] "Guess you cooking this great food is worth not going and fighting." [/color]He pushed his plate away from him as he relaxed, until he noticed Eltrio being attacked by Nora, watching him being smashed into a bowl of ice cream. [color=#4B0082]"Eltrio?" [/color]Damian said, helping him up and getting the bowl off his face. [color=#4B0082]"Dude you alright??" [/color]He glanced over at Nora and shook his head a little. [color=#4B0082]"HEY! That wasn't called for! I mean, grant it, he has to stop hitting us with spoons....but still!" [/color]Damian knew Nora wouldn't really care, I mean, come on his attitude screamed he didn't care about anything.

[color=#000000]Melissa never said a word, or even [i]turn[/i] to Bianca. But she [i]did[/i] nod in response to her question, before continuing on with her investigation with the rifle, and inserted a second clip of rubber bullets. This time she fired controlled bursts at a time, only to note that the first bullet of each burst hit like a charm. It was only the [i]proceeding[/i] bullets that went god knows what direction.[/color]

[color=#800080]"The recoil's affecting the sighting, somehow. Dunno if it's loose or..."[/color][color=#000000] Melissa examined the sighting, only to acknowledge this problem was there, [/color][color=#800080]"S***, it is too. Why the hell didn't I bring my little screwdriver, for?"[/color]

[color=#000000]Melissa rolled her eyes at her own idiocy, before [i]finally[/i] deciding to actually turn to face Bianca.[/color]

[color=#800080]"So why did you come here, anyway?"[/color][color=#000000] she asked out of the blue.[/color]

Oraine missed much of the drama that happened between the group, arranging for his samples and the poor carcass of Jade's victim to be transported to the lab. Understandably, it took some doing, and even when he finally got the couriers to agree to it, they still had uncomfortable looks, and one even glared at him for daring to mail a dead body through their service. He matched the glare with charisma attack, and won the guy over with a knowing chuckle. [i]It's great being me,[/i] he smirked inwardly. The world bends over backwards to see me smile.

In the barracks, he made a beeline for the shower after a nod and appreciative sniff in Eltrio's direction. He had to give to him, for all his flaws, his food smelt divine. Still, he would enjoy it better if he wasn't covered in blood, dirt and battle grime. So shower first. Besides, he was at his best clean and smelling like an irish waterfall. His shower took some time, the sling making things awkward to manage, to say the least, but he did eventually come out in fresh clothes and a small towel draped over his head.

Whatever sense of competence he developed for the group shattered when he stepped out back into the main room. Only Eltrio's cooking kept him from leaving. He turned up his charisma and tuned out the fools, finding that his awkwardness with using his right hand to manipulate the utensils didn't detract from the pleasure the food brought him. "Well done, Eltrio," he complimented.

[color=#008000]"Yeah.. I'm alr-"[/color] before Jade could even finish her response to Eltrio, he had his hands on her breasts and gave them a squeeze. [color=#008000]"Not hungry anymore.."[/color] she said as she grabbed her plate with a fourth of an omelet left and threw it behind her at Eltrio. Her toss wasn't hard enough for the plate to break went it and the food hit his face, but it was hard enough to give Eltrio a good bonk on the forehead and make him lose his balance, which ended up in him falling over. She turned and looked at Eltrio, giggling a little as the omelet slowly slid off of his face and onto the ground. She then turned to Bianca, [color=#008000]"Yeah, I'm fine. I've had worse done to me if ya couldn't have tell by now."[/color] Jade was referring to the numerous scars on her arms and chest that could be seen thanks to the outfit she was wearing.

[b]Eltrio Own Count: 12[/b]

As Jade got up and threw her omelet away, Nora did his little fiasco to Eltrio. Glaring at Nora as she approached him from the side, she grabbed the back of his chair and slammed it down hard on the ground, hoping that Nora followed the chair's suit. [color=#008000]"Listen Nora.. I beleive I'm talking for most of the Squad when I tell you calm the f*ck down.. Just because Eltrio hit ya with a spoon doesn't mean you need to go berserk on him. After all, way back in the day, using a paddle was the means of punishment if you didn't mind your manners at the table."[/color] If Nora was on the ground, with the chair, Jade crouched down and looked him straight in the eye (if he wasn't on the ground, however, she would just look him straight in the eye), [color=#008000]"And just because a leader hasn't been voted in for this Squad doesn't mean I can't step up to the plate and give you some discipline.. Now apologize to Eltrio and do the dishes.. Or else doing Izamu's laundry will be the last thing for you to worry about."[/color] Standing up (if she had crouched down) and looking to Izamu, she said, [color=#008000]"He's your apprentice.. Try and do some real discipline because hiving him do your laundry isn't cutting it.."[/color] Jade didn't mean to sound like a total b*tch, but she had a point. They couldn't have Nora going beserk with just about everything for the rest of the school year, after all, they needed to be in top health if they were to protect the school.

Izamu was surprised in the way that Jade had acted when she was hit over the head. Because of how she previously behaved, Izamu didn't believe that she could react so...Animatedly. It was quite hilarious for Izamu once she got over the initial shock, and she was soon laughing at Jade's display of emotion. Though it was promptly stopped when she felt a wooden spoon bonk her right atop of her head, courtesy of Eltrio. "O-ow!" She exclaimed grabbing the top of her head with her hands as Eltrio reprimanded her and Damian for not freshening up before coming to eat. She pouted, but then smirked, "Well, I was only trying to be thoughtful and wait for you so we could bathe together." She teased, while still rubbing her head. That wooden spoon really hurt. Next time she would make sure to bathe before coming to eat as she didn't want to feel the wrath of Eltrio and his spoon again. In the meantime she stood up and washed her hands before returning to he table before long.

When she returned she saw Nora was there and had his feet on the table, which she knew from experience that they smelled like rotten eggs. She scrunched up her nose in disgust and was going to scold him - while also inflicting pain on him in some way - but Bianca beat her to it, by kicking his feet up and making him fall backwards onto the floor. Izamu snickered and reclaimed her seat. When she saw her food she grinned, and her eyes practically sparckled when she saw the hot cocoa. "You are awesome Eltrio!" She exclaimed as she began to eat her food - though mostly sipping on the hot cocoa. After she swallowed she said, "By the way, I suppose my favorite food would anything that has more of a sweet taste to it than anything. But nothing spicy, I can't handle that well." She told him while sipping happily on her cocoa. Eltrio then hit Nora over the head which resulted in Nora going over board and slamming Eltrio's face into a bowl of ice cream.

Izamu's eye twitched and she stood up, "Damnit Nora, this is why I can't take you anywhere." She said placing her hands on her hip. Since he was sitting back down she didn't have to hit the back of his knee or anything. When she was right beside him she didn't say anything, and just brought her foot up, slammed it into Nora's face and pushed his face into the floor with her foot still stepping on the side of his face. She didn't even seem to care if he could or couldn't see her underwear. She rested her arm on her leg and looked at Nora with a smirk, "Hm, this position seems very familiar don't you agree Nora? Now apologize to Eltrio. He didn't have to cook your sorry ass food you know. I know I wouldn't."

She then looked at Jade deciding to address her earlier statement, "Yeah, I suppose you're right. While I know he is nothing more than a complete dick, I would rather you let me discipline my apprentice in my own way and refrain from causing serious damage to my property...But...I guess I should keep him on a shorter leash. We are around company after all." The entire time she still had her foot in Nora's face waiting for him to apologize to Eltrio.

-Eltrio-

His face was coated in the icy goodness, Eltrio's entire head, aside his eyes, were covered in vanilla ice cream by Nora shoving the bowl into his face. I think everyone understood when Eltrio bonked people on the head it was merely playful. Planting someones face into ice cream, on the other hand...well, its certainly worth adding to the own count! Anyways, no more forth wall breaking. Eltrio was, aside the pent up rage from Nora, over the moon from Damien's positive review on his cooking, his eyes sparkling through the ice cream he was wearing on his face. Muffled, due to his lips being covered, he said "Mm gmd mmm mnjmmmd mtpt! (I'm glad you enjoyed it)" before wiping his lips clear. "Right, off to see everyone else!"

As he came back to the main...table? Well, he had the support of many people there, and they all expected an apology from Nora. Eltrio did nothing but do his job, ears enlarged comically to capture the apology if there was one, which he highly doubted but all the same would have appreciated. He adored the praise Oraine offered him, bowing slightly saying "Thanks! Only the best for the best Squead there is!" He noted how Izamu really enjoyed her cocoa, and explained her taste preference for him. "Ahh, a sweet tooth! Well, you'll enjoy my desert...oh yeah, I need to get some more ice cream...I'll have a look in my ruck sack!" the optimistic chef said, burying himself into the bag as after extracting a blender, a microwave, and even more illogical an entire oven, he managed to extract a tub of ice cream. "Right! Back to work for me then!"

And of course Eltrio darted to a bowl, whisking up the ice cream, tossing in chocolate flakes, marshmallows, and even some grapes for Jade's preference. And, secretly, he had Nora's omlete on the go. Thing was, despite hating him, his destructive nature won a place in his over-friendly heart. He then whispered to Damien "Hey, Nora enjoys spicy food right? Shall I spice his food up a couple of notches, if you catch my drift?" with a mischevious grin. Of course he wouldn't, it'd be bad for his studies, but still it would be funny to see him darting around the room cursing over and over with a flaming tongue!

Eltrio Own Count: 13

-Bianca-

Bianca understood Melissa's out of the blue question: she was Ms I never talk because I'm not interested in anyone of you simply because you all are the last of my concerns (try saying that three times fast) and she popped out to talk to Melissa? Anyways, she had to answer it ultimately: "I'm going swimming soon, and I don't want to spend anymore time in that hostile environment. Thats it." She said, implying that it was merely coincidence they met up. She did know she was outside, but it was true when she said she was going straight to swimming. She was Ms I never talk because I'm not interested in anyone of you simply because you all are the last of my concerns, of course she didn't come to converse.

Anyways, she merely waved goodbye to Melissa as she made her way to the train, in which approximately ten minutes she'd arrive five minutes late to her swimming team. Urgh, that was perfect. Skipping the entire meal would've been wiser than to show up, and now she was late. Ah, well, it wasn't anything important, just a simply reservation for the team for a free swim. Bianca had over her shoulder her bag with what she needed, and she made her way over to the train, ready to head to her next destination for some relaxation.

[quote name='::Kyng::' timestamp='1323982887' post='5709057']
-Eltrio-

His face was coated in the icy goodness, Eltrio's entire head, aside his eyes, were covered in vanilla ice cream by Nora shoving the bowl into his face. I think everyone understood when Eltrio bonked people on the head it was merely playful. Planting someones face into ice cream, on the other hand...well, its certainly worth adding to the own count! Anyways, no more forth wall breaking. Eltrio was, aside the pent up rage from Nora, over the moon from Damien's positive review on his cooking, his eyes sparkling through the ice cream he was wearing on his face. Muffled, due to his lips being covered, he said "Mm gmd mmm mnjmmmd mtpt! (I'm glad you enjoyed it)" before wiping his lips clear. "Right, off to see everyone else!"

As he came back to the main...table? Well, he had the support of many people there, and they all expected an apology from Nora. Eltrio did nothing but do his job, ears enlarged comically to capture the apology if there was one, which he highly doubted but all the same would have appreciated. He adored the praise Oraine offered him, bowing slightly saying "Thanks! Only the best for the best Squead there is!" He noted how Izamu really enjoyed her cocoa, and explained her taste preference for him. "Ahh, a sweet tooth! Well, you'll enjoy my desert...oh yeah, I need to get some more ice cream...I'll have a look in my ruck sack!" the optimistic chef said, burying himself into the bag as after extracting a blender, a microwave, and even more illogical an entire oven, he managed to extract a tub of ice cream. "Right! Back to work for me then!"

And of course Eltrio darted to a bowl, whisking up the ice cream, tossing in chocolate flakes, marshmallows, and even some grapes for Jade's preference. And, secretly, he had Nora's omelet on the go. Thing was, despite hating him, his destructive nature won a place in his over-friendly heart. He then whispered to Damien "Hey, Nora enjoys spicy food right? Shall I spice his food up a couple of notches, if you catch my drift?" with a mischevious grin. Of course he wouldn't, it'd be bad for his studies, but still it would be funny to see him darting around the room cursing over and over with a flaming tongue!

Eltrio Own Count: 13
[/quote]

Damian looked at Eltrio and then chuckled slightly at his idea for Nora. [color=#4B0082]"Well, that would be a funny sight to see there Eltrio." [/color]he said smiling, though obviously it wouldn't be seen since he wasn't going to mess his studies up. Damian knew this, but it was still a funny gesture on Eltrio's part. [color=#4B0082]"Though I think you'll make a few more friends if ya stop trying to hit everyone with the spoon. I mean, assaulting people with a spoon isn't exactly cool." [/color]He took a bowl of ice cream that Eltrio made, for him after he made Jade's, and started eating it. [color=#4B0082]"But yeah, if you keep hitting people with spoons...they'll want to fight you and your aren't exactly a military student. Mmm, this is really good!"[/color]

Nora was surprised that he was slowly falling back in his chair. "What the...?!" He hit the ground head first and quickly agrabbed his head and shut his eyes from the pain. He began to hear a voice but didn't really catch everything due to his head being in pain. "What the f*ck was tha-" Opening an eye he saw Jade who was already up in his face and he immediatly shut up to make room for her nagging or as Nora would put it 'complete and utter b*tching.' But that seemed a bit harsh so I just went with na-wait. What do you mean no more breaking the fourth wall, Kyng? Well *ck...fine...After she was done Nora looked pretty damn pissed. "Listen you dumb broad." He reached out to grab her collar but before he could his face was sent straight to the ground.

Somehow he still had conciousness and he was able to speak soince it wseemed like Izamu was still allowing him to do that. Btrh were pressuring him to apologize. "There's way way in hell I'm going to apologize to that f*cker." He spit on the ground between their feet. "And do your own f*cking sh*t-stained laudry, c***." He grabbed onto Izamu's leg and pulled it off of him attempting to throw her to side as well. He may lose to Izamu constantlty but it's not like he was just that weak that putting up a fight was even impossible.

[color=#222222]"Huh?" Izamu mumbled when she felt hands, which belonged to Nora, on her leg. Next second she was being tossed to the side, barely missing Jade, and landed on her feet smirking at Nora. "So you wanna play hard ball, huh. Fine then, lets add on another chore with my laundry. When you lose you have to both apologize to Eltrio and help him with the dishes." She winked at Jade since she was the one who suggested that earlier. It appeared that while Izamu wasn't to the extreme of Nora, she too was a bit of a hothead. "If you give up now it'll be a lot easier on you." Of course, she knew that he wouldn't back down. This was the no brained, hotheaded, foul mouthed Nora we were talking about. "Because of our extraordinary cook, and that hot cocoa I'm feeling a bit generous today. So I'll give you three chances at me, before I completely kick your ass into the ground."[/color]

[color=#222222]Izamu then remembered what Bianca said about Nora and him faking his injury. With that she sighed, "You know what, never mind. I'm not in the mood to fight, besides if we do then we might ruin what Eltrio worked so hard to make." She walked back over to her seat, and sat down ready to let this one slide for now. She just hoped that Nora would do the same. [/color]

Nope. Nora grinned before muttering to himself, "So I'm being challenged, eh?"He stood up from the ground and smashed his fist into his palm. A loud clank could be heard from the metal on metal of the guantlets he hadn't bothered to take off (getting into his uniform can be very difficult). Quickly though, Izamu seemed to have given up on the idea for one or another. But unfortunately Nora was already fired up. "Hey, don't bullsh*t me now." He slammed his fist into the table, managing to break it in half and food to spill down. "I just want to beat you already and the moment I do I can leave all you f*ckers. And I'm not going to beat you with some three free hit bs. You know that. Now stand up and fight or has that pussy been expanded so much that you you just became a giant one!"

[color=#4B0082]"OK...that does it." [/color]Damian said, finishing his ice cream, standing up looking at Nora. [color=#4B0082]"Your attitude isn't exactly worth it right now Nora...but I can't stand people talking bad about women. Even if your talking bad about Izamu..." [/color]He looked over at Izamu and smirked. [color=#4B0082]"Yeah, can't let a fellow darkness dorm student, detective, AND my rival get treated like that." [/color]Damian looked at Nora, walking past him heading to the barricade's training room, which he saw the first time he arrived here. [color=#4B0082]"I'll fight you in Izamu's place. Now, no one interfere...only cause Nora to be an even bigger b****."[/color]

=In the Training Room=

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPGQXYe4e8Q]In My World Instrumental - Damian's Battle Theme[/url][/i]

[color=#4B0082]"So...you using metal gauntlets...seems like a very interesting weapon of choice." [/color]Damian said, pulling out Ebony Star from its sheath on his back, then pulling out one of his Kingdom Keeper pistols. He looked up at Nora, with a fiery determination flaring in his eyes. [color=#4B0082]"Now, don't hold back on my account, Nora. I want you to give it your all....BRING IT ON!!!" [/color]he yelled, smirking a little.

Izamu could already feel the anger coming off of Nora before his outburst. She only sighed and was going to try and further talk him out of it, that is until he slammed his hands on the table, breaking it and causing all of the food to fall on the floor. She looked at the destroied food in shock, and felt bad that Nora had just ruined all of the food that Eltrio put so much work into making. Izamu didn't like it when people disrespected another person's perfession, as she wouldn't want someone to bad mouth her own. "Alright Nora, I tried to let you out of this one but now you-" She was cut off when Damian stood up and challenged Nora to a fight. She was going to speak up, but Damian said that he couldn't sit by when someone talked that way to a woman, even if it was her. While Izamu was flattered, she really couldn't care less about the way that they interacted, because well...That was normal for them. Though the fact that she took a lot of things as a joke, and let a lot of what he and other people say slide off of her probably helped.

Izamu really wished Nora would know how to take a hint and back down. She didn't want him hurting himself, and causing whatever injury he recieved from the earlier battle any worse. She followed them into the training room. While she also wanted to see the fight, her main reason was to make sure Naro didn't do anything stupid - like he was already doing - and hurting himself even more. Though, she also wanted to see what kind of power her so called rival had. If she was to really acknowladge him as her rival he better be up to par. "Both of them are idiots." She said pulling out yet another chocolate bar from her skirt pocket.

[color=#000000]Melissa went back to her room to get her screwdriver, before settling back down in the main area to work on fixing that sighting. She should've been able to fix it earlier, as soon as she got into the barricades, and if it weren't for the sudden bringjer attack, she would've. Well, hindsight won that round. But that rifle was going to be fixed before the next wave of monsters would come in, one way or another. Immediately, she set to work on fine-tuning that sighting, after screwing it down so it wasn't so loose.[/color]

[color="#000000"]After that, Melissa figured it would be best that she'd have [i]something[/i] to eat [i]after [/i]all, so she helped herself to whatever ice cream was left strewn across the main dining area. At least this way, she wouldn't starve by nightfall or anything like [i]that[/i].[/color]

[color=#000080][i]"Hope no-one minds if I skip straight to dessert,"[/i][/color][color=#000000] she thought to herself.[/color]

"I'll have a look in my ruck sack!" Upon hearing Eltrio say that, Jade simply had to turn around and see what crazy thing he pulled out next. A blender, that's fine, it could easily fit in there. A microwave, that's a little far fetched but still possible. Now an.. OVEN?! REALLY!? A freaking oven!!!??? Jade's jaw just dropped as that look of mixed confusion and deep thinking appeared on her face once more. Jade's seen some incredible things in her life but an entire oven being pulled out of a ruck sack?! Anyways, Jade was snapped back into reality when Eltrio finished making her a bowl of ice cream, with sliced grapes in it. As she rubbed her hands in anticipation of grabbing the bowl, she felt a form being tossed, just barely missing her. As she turned her head to see who it was, the table snapped in half. She quickly turned her head around to watch, almost as if it was in slow motion, he bowl of ice cream slide down the broken table and spill its contents on the floor. Jade's face instantly went to a .___. look. It then turned into a D: face, then a Dx face and finally to the comedic crying face, anime style TT-TT face. [color=#008000]"Ich verstehe nicht. Warum ist die Welt so grausam sein? (I don't understand. Why is the world so cruel?)"[/color] Jaded mumbled out in German, not realizing a fight was about to begin in the training grounds.

(And don't ask why I suddenly had Jade speak in German.. Just felt like it. e__e)

-Eltrio-

He didn't know of Jade's completely bedazzled reaction to him taking out a whole oven from a rucksack that clearly couldn't contain it, just as he didn't know he had lifted an entire oven with one single hand before throwing it, overhead, crushing a trashcan that once contained the blender and microwave. Sorry Desu, I need to step in here when I say how many laws of physics will this one studet break!?! Alright, I promise I'll shut up butt out, and continue our story...so, Eltrio was so busy looking for more ice cream he missed the entire argument between Nora, Izamu and Damien, but as he turned back, he saw Jade looking at a totalled table as well as a ruined bowl of ice cream.

He was a little confused how the table had snapped, but Eltrio's kind nature whipped up a final bowl and passed it to Jade. "There you go! Grapes and all, I can go without...besides, since Melissa's gone I can help myself-FUUUUU!!!!" His face literally turned into the rage face as she spotted Melissa enter the room again. A shade of purple dispair over his forehead enveloping his eyes appeared as he handed over the ice cream to Melissa. "Aww...aha! Bianca's ice cream!"

There was a spark of hope yet, Eltrio's tastebuds would get a lovely scoop of ice cream after all! But suddenly a grape from Jade's old bowl rolled under his foot, causing him to fall onto Jade's lap. Wincing his eyes bracing for possible pain, he felt an odd cushioning. Then opening his eyes..."Oh, Jade...hi." He said, suddenly noting a splat sound on his foot. The ice cream he had seeked was kicked up when he landed onto Jade, and it came back and...well, splat.

Eltrio's face now dumbstruck, he got up and said "Ah, well, I suppose I can just start on the cleaning up, right?" going back to his rucksack and taking out a cloth, wiping his shoes squeaky clean before generally tidying up the place. Eltrio had taken the table out the place and thrown it outside the barricade, sweeped and moped...it looked as tidy as it was before. "Ah, much better!" he said, preforming a victory pose with a slight fanfare in the background. His optimism was truely a miracle. So Eltrio sat by Oraine and looke at Jade and Melissa, deciding to strike up a conversation. "So...who's gonna win? Nora or Damien? My money is on my bro Damy!"

-Bianca-

The ride on the train was quiet, alone, a little upsetting to Bianca. A little smile came onto her upset face when she saw the pool and hearing nothing but the sound of the water. It relaxed Bianca in a way, she could always let her pent up emotions free when she swa; a nice way to release some stress for her after all. And she had plenty of it to release after all. She walked up the stairs leading to that lovely heated water, watching it shine beautifully as she made her way into the changing rooms, a boy exiting the mens' as he said "Its all your's, Bianca."

She liked that, she loved having the pool to herself for a while, so she could relax and decompress after a day. But she did notice the reservation board was litterally freed up. Fact was, ever since that amusement park came into being with an indoor waterpark, this little pool wasn't used as often. In fact, it'd be her little piece of heaven if she managed to keep this a secret. For now, she closed the door and began to undress, showering up and putting on her suit with no time to spare, quickly making her way to the poolside.

And, gracefully, she dived into the water, submerging herself into the cool, yet warm tender embrace of the element she adored so much. And from that she began to swim intensely, front crawl practise for half an hour...

Nora had a slightly blank face after Daimond first approached him and started spouting cliche sh*t. Oh, sorry Boss. No offense? "Who is this fool?" The last sentence Damien said pissed Nora off. "Hey, Douchebag! Who're you calling a b*tch?" But then it hit him. Not literally for now. He realized he had just been challenged to a fight. But that wasn't all he noticed. "You want to die, eh? I'd much rather fight Izamu instead of beating your weak looking ass." He quickly readjusted his gloves and smiled. "Oh well, she'll be here for a while. You? Well not much longer."

-In The Training Room-

"When and how the hell did we get here?!" I don't even know...but oh WAIT A SECOND! A theme? Really? Do you need one for everything? And why do you get to pick it? Damn, brat. Don't get cocky. Well if you seem so sure then...f*ck. I couldn't find a battle theme to kick your song's ass so that Nora could kick Demon. Fine, I'll do it without a lame old theme! One of Nora's eyebrows rose. "Really? Sh*tty sword and gun combo? They won't be able to ever match up to my delinquent guantlets." I wonder if he even knows what that second to last word means.

"Now that's enough sh*tty blabber!" Wind quickly gathered around Nora's feet and he charged at D-whatever the f*ck you call him with incredible speed. "[i]I just need to get up close. With a gun in hand his sword will have less strength behind it and blocking, deflecting, countering it will be no problem with one hand while I have full power in each of mine. And up close his gun is isn't of much use. That's obvious Basically, the moment I get close and use cyclone arena to lock him in place he's mine.[/i]" He held one of his palms out at Damien (got it right this time!) an muttered to himself, "Wind pull..."

[color=#4B0082][i]Gauntlets and wind moves...a very interesting combo-WHOA!!! [/i][/color]Damian thought, as he felt himself being pulled towards Nora. [color=#4B0082][i]Crap...wait...maybe I can use it against him! [/i][/color]This idea made him grin a bit, as he quickly put his hands behind him using his "Chaos Booster" technique to move even faster towards Nora. As he arrived near Nora, he ducked and quickly moved his hands to his right, turning left. He then slashed upwards at Nora with Ebony Star, backing away quickly using his "Chaos Booster" again. [color=#4B0082]"OK...that move I didn't expect...so you caught me off guard..." [/color]Damian said, as he pulled out his second Kingdom Keeper pistol, putting his blade away. [color=#4B0082]"Now...what's next for you, Nora?" [i]J-Just gotta make sure he doesn't pull me in again... [/i][/color]he thought, gritting his teeth a bit.

"You're too slow!" Nora grinned as he was falling down towards Damien. "Gutsy pu"-wait, what? Can we rewind a bit? ".wols oot er'uoY"...okay, here! Nora grinned as Damien only tried to use the wind too his advantage. "[i]Head on attack against a short range fighter like me? [/i][i]I'm called an idiot.[/i]" By me mostly but that's irrelevant at the moment. But seeing his enemy gog low his expression changed. "[i]F*ck! Is he going for my legs?! Her may be a bit better than I thought[/i][i].[/i]" Just as quickkly as before his expression changed.

"Eh?" That's all he said as he saw the sword now coming up at him. "[i]Oh wait! Sh*t! react![/i]" He attempted to grab onto the blade and jump up at the same time so that one or the other would save him but neither really could. The blade managed to get a cut at his his chest. Even if it wasn't too deep it could still be very easily felt. But his earlier attempts to block or evade the attack weren't wasted. It still did prevent a lot of damage and even better launched him into the air...heading behind Damien. Unfortunately for Damien that's also the direction that he decided to escape too.

"You're too slow!" Now coming down from above Damien, Nora had a grin on his face. "Gutsy Push! Cyclone Arena!" His plan was to use his Wind Push to slam Damien into the ground or at least slow him down minimum while Cyclone Arena appears to restrict his position. "Oh, and guantlets aren't the only thing I have!" Then when he was close he'd go in with a kick with his steel-toed shoe and even if possible launch him into the Cyclone Arena's walls.

"Eltrio, for all your flaws, your cooking is worth it," Oraine admitted, setting his plate down on the table, which was oddly scraped clean of all traces and hints of grease and flavor. One more mark in favor of the positive charms of this unit. Really. He would kill to have more rice like this. In fact, the power of the rice seemed to temporarily eased the pain in his shoulder. Who knew the pervert had such a cook hiding inside him. You really couldn't judge a book by it's cover. "I could die happy," he sighed, settling into the seat.

True to Eltrio form, there was plenty of after diner entertainment. Items and appliances flying across the room, ice cream whipped out of thin air, tables tossed aside. And apparently a duel, though that one had little to do with the Eltrio. Oraine considered moving when Eltrio plopped down beside him (was crazy contagious?) but toughed it out. "Nora versus Damien. I'm going with Damien too. Nora lacks the..." he groped for a more polite and less insulting way to say brains, "necessary requirements to beat Damien, though he may get luck."

Izamu had her arms crossed, and was standing off to the side observing the battle. She wasn't surprised that Nora was the one to make the first move, using his 'Gusty pull' to bring Damian closer to him. Who at first was surprised but realized that he could use it against Nora, so became more relaxed and waited until the right time to strike. [i]'He's adaptible in battle, and thinks quickly on his feet. It's a good trait.' [/i]Izamu thought praising the junior member of her profession. Even so, quick thinking and adaptibility is a normal ability for others in their dorm so whether or not he was rival material yet was depatible. The battle continued with Nora, though he sustained some damage, using the upward swing of Damian's sword to propel him into the air.

It was then she heard Oraine say that he too had his money on Damian to win. She chuckled a bit, "My, my you two really don't seem to have that much confidence in my apprentice. I wouldn't underestimate him if I were you." She said eyes trained on Nora as he executed his 'Cyclone Arena' ability causing winds to whip around the training area. It was times like this she was glad she her hair up or she would be tempted to cut it off. "While he has almost no talent for anything else, he becomes quite the advisary in battle. It's like his brain is only wired to work when he's fighting."

"Damian may be good, but there is one thing that may prove to be a hinderence for him. He tends to over think things, unlike Nora who simply goes with the wind." She then laughed over dramatically, even slapping her own knee for emphasis, "Pun totally intended!" After composing herself she continued, "Anyway, I have total faith in Nora that he can win."

Jade clapped a little before taking the bowl. She promptly took a seat (despite the table being broken) and was about to start enjoying it when a shadow covered her. Moving her ice cream just in time, Eltrio landed on her lap. [color=#008000]"Hi.. You alri-"[/color] before Jade could finish her sentence, she heard a splat noise and looked to her left. Upon Eltrio's foot was the last bit of ice cream left. As she watched Eltrio clean up, she grabbed a clean bowl and scooped about half of hers into it. As she walked into the training grounds (after [i]finally[/i] being aware of wtf was happening), she handed Eltrio a bowl and took a seat with everyone else, [color=#008000]"Who's gonna win? Hard to say.. I haven't really been able to see them fight.. And there are too many factors to put in with just pure speculation.. If I had to say.. It'd probably end up as a close call.. If not a tie."[/color] After saying that, Jade FINALLY scooped up a thing of ice cream and ate it. The sound of delight she gave out was nothing short of a moan, [color=#008000]"Oh yeah~ Delicious.."[/color] She didn't care if she got strange looks from everyone about the sound she made. Hell, she didn't even know where she was at the moment. She was just lost in the taste of ice cream, marshmallows, grapes and what ever else Eltio had put in the ice cream.

Archived