Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [IC/Accepting]

Elƒie

-Eltrio-

Izamu made a very good point: sometimes thought could cost someone a battle, especially for Damien who's extremelly analytical, from what he gathered. Fact was, though Nora didn't know how to think, he had a very potent ally when it came to battle, and that was called pure instinct, and when it comes to battle good instinct can make a very significant difference in the results. Eltrio at first thought that Damien would own Nora like how everyone owned him, with pure ease, but after this notation from Izamu's perspective, one who knows Nora much better than the rest, it was lear this battle could go either way.

Maybe his hatred for the boy clouded his judgement, maybe his ice cream caused brain damage, who knew, although for everyone's sake Eltrio would certainly hope the former. Jade's words of wisdom about stating it'd be close would definately suit the current case fittingly, and Eltrio knew that to be true; he didn't know how to fight, but he knew, and Damien would also probably know, at least by now, that Nora knows more than the usual about fighting. Either that, or he can sure ac wonderfully.

Now, Eltrio's eyes lit up as he saw Jade give up half her ice cream for him, eyes glimmering like little jewels as he said "~Ahh...thank you Jade!~" before promptly wolfing down the ice cream. Now, what happens when somone wolfs down a nice cold dessert like ice cream? "BRAIN FREEZE!!!" Eltrio yelped holding his head, which promptly had became covered in ice. Then his wincing face disappeared as he smiled, having another go at the ice cream..."BRAIN FREEZE!!!" and rinse and repeat of course, one last time it took before he learnt his lesson and finished his dish.

Rubbing his head he smiled radiantly and bowed his head to Jade saying "Thanks pal, I'm glad you enjoy my-..." then, of course, Jade let out her quite suggestive moan, Eltrio's face turning red as a result. To resolve this he stood up and walked over to Izamu to evade any further suggestion, but of course being the pervert he was he couldn't help but not think about that. So he decided to watch the fight closer up, but obviously this is Eltrio we've got here, so Groppy Groppy Time! "I know you said I can ask, but where's the fun in that?" he said as he squeezed Izamu's melons with his cheeky grin, soon followed by wincing his eyes and gritting his teeth for any possible ownage.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Desperado Panda' timestamp='1324087858' post='5711857']
"You're too slow!" Nora grinned as he was falling down towards Damien. "Gutsy pu"-wait, what? Can we rewind a bit? ".wols oot er'uoY"...okay, here! Nora grinned as Damien only tried to use the wind too his advantage. "[i]Head on attack against a short range fighter like me? [/i][i]I'm called an idiot.[/i]" By me mostly but that's irrelevant at the moment. But seeing his enemy gog low his expression changed. "[i]F*ck! Is he going for my legs?! Her may be a bit better than I thought[/i][i].[/i]" Just as quickkly as before his expression changed.

"Eh?" That's all he said as he saw the sword now coming up at him. "[i]Oh wait! Sh*t! react![/i]" He attempted to grab onto the blade and jump up at the same time so that one or the other would save him but neither really could. The blade managed to get a cut at his his chest. Even if it wasn't too deep it could still be very easily felt. But his earlier attempts to block or evade the attack weren't wasted. It still did prevent a lot of damage and even better launched him into the air...heading behind Damien. Unfortunately for Damien that's also the direction that he decided to escape too.

"You're too slow!" Now coming down from above Damien, Nora had a grin on his face. "Gutsy Push! Cyclone Arena!" His plan was to use his Wind Push to slam Damien into the ground or at least slow him down minimum while Cyclone Arena appears to restrict his position. "Oh, and gauntlets aren't the only thing I have!" Then when he was close he'd go in with a kick with his steel-toed shoe and even if possible launch him into the Cyclone Arena's walls.
[/quote]

Damian didn't take into account this type of movement. He was being a quote on quote, "Punching Bag" in this Cyclone Arena. Needless to say, Damian wasn't a very happy detective right now. [color=#4B0082][i]Damn this whiplash!! I got to stop this now!! [/i][/color]he thought, feeling like he was about to vomit. Chaos Booster wouldn't help here...the Arena move had him locked down. And what good would the Shadow Balls do him right now? That only left one move left: Dark Shock, the black lightning move. [color=#4B0082][i]I still haven't gotten it down pact...but I have no choice... [/i][/color]he said, quickly dropping to the floor.

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MBX-JJblLY]Naruto OST 2 - Raikiri(Thunder Break)[/url][/i]

[color=#4B0082]"Please work..." [/color]Damian said, as he concentrated watching as sparks of black lightning appeared in his hands. After a few minutes, he saw the lightning appear on and around his hands. He smirked, slamming his palms on the ground. As this happened, he watched the black lightning spark and crawl on the floor heading towards Nora. [color=#4B0082]"Metal...is conductor to electricity....so you'll be feeling the shock here soon!" [/color]Damian said, watching as the lightning hit Nora's steel-toed shoes.

Damien seemed to be able to get some distance from Nora and wasting not time he had begun his next move. Nora seemed a tad bit nervous. "F*ck. I was having too much fun and he used this to get away." Quickly electricity ran through Damien's arms and he had pressed his palms onto the ground. A flow of electricity could easily be seen rushing towards Nora. Too quickly for him to evade and by the time I typed the first letter it should have hit hi-...wait...Nora's eyes were closed ready for the pain but after a few seconds he realized nothing had happened. For reasons explained in the OoC the attack had barely even been able to scrape him. Nora had a blank look on his face before walking up to Damien and just simply attempting to kick him in the face.

[color=#4B0082][i]SON OF A BI- [/i][/color]Damian thought as he was kicked in the face by Nora. [color=#4B0082][i]Great...the one FREAKIN' time the move works...and it gets screwed up anyway!!!! [/i][/color]He quickly got up and brushed off what blood was on his face. [color=#4B0082]"OK....this is getting me no where..." [/color]he muttered as he took out Ebony Star once again. Using Chaos Booster, he rushed towards Nora and slid on his knees, slashing at Nora's legs. If this worked, Nora would be forced to kneel and wouldn't exactly be able to move. If it didn't...well...Damian would be up the creek without a flippin' paddle. Damian got back up after he slashed Nora's legs and smirked. [color=#4B0082]"Had enough now?" [/color][color=#4B0082][i]PleaseTellMeItWorked PleaseTellMeItWorked.... [/i][/color]

[color=#000000]Melissa shook her head in disgust as she watched Eltrio groped another innocent female squad member's breasts. This chick was [i]worth[/i] protecting, so Melissa strode over where the two of them were, grabbed Eltrio's arms and held them behind his back.[/color]

[color=#800080]"You should really stop [i]doing[/i] that,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa stated as she tossed Eltrio aside... although with the slightest touch more force than necessary. Next thing you know, Eltrio found himself rolling down the stands, with enough momentum to fall into the arena itself. Melissa gulped sheepishly, before shrugging her shoulders at the result.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Meh, he had it coming,"[/color][color=#000000] she said in a tone that implied that she cared none too much about Eltrio, before adopting a more heart-felt one, [/color][color=#800080]"So um... you don't happen to be [i]too[/i] sore from that, do you?"[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Eltrio Owned Count: 14[/color][/b]

• 3 weeks later...

Nora smirked seeing that Damian was becoming desperate. He was clearly resorting to doing the same basic thing. But this time Nora was gaining an understanding of his opponent's movements. "[i]I may not be that great at reading a book but reading an opponent's movements is much easier.[/i]" Thinking he could just simply jump to the side and quickly turn to attack his enemy who'd had foolishly revealed his back to him he began to move. Before he could move even an inch a sharp pain could be felt in his legs and they wouldn't move. "[i]F*ck! That earlier injury! You pick now to give out.[/i]" Unable to move he ended taking the full brunt of Damian's slashes on his leg. Nora soon dropped to his one knee. "F*cker..."

After hearing Damian's remark Nora looked a tad bit pissed. "Have I had enough? This is nothing compared to the beating I've already given you." He slammed his fist into the ground and forced himself to stand up, putting more of his weight on the less injured knee. It was still obvious that he was struggling to stand "Low blow, man. Utter d*ck move. But I have to give some probs to you. Realizing that my legs are just as important as my fists in my combat style so getting rid of them was a pretty good move. But to go to such lengths means you're getting desperate. It's not over yet."

When Eltrio moved behind Izamu to grope her breast she didn't do anything to stop him, nor did she get mad after the fact. She was going to say smething, but Melissia jumped in knocking Eltrio down the stairs, only t ask if he was ok moments later. Izamu just shook her head. "I don't see why you girs overreact when he does that. He's just being a boy." She said not really caring about Eltrio's pervertedness. She turned back to the fight, watching as Damian's moves were showing his desperation. That wasn't a smart move when going against Nora. Izamu was expecting him two dodge, but her sharp eyes caught the tremor in his legs and knew that it was his injury messing him up. "This is why I didn't fight you." She mumbled to herself. Even though she was worried - that her laundry wasn't going to get done - she knew that inturrupting Nora's fight would mean him b*tching to her about it for the next few days.

[quote name='Kujo Kazuya' timestamp='1326054417' post='5755047']
Nora smirked seeing that Damian was becoming desperate. He was clearly resorting to doing the same basic thing. But this time Nora was gaining an understanding of his opponent's movements. "[i]I may not be that great at reading a book but reading an opponent's movements is much easier.[/i]" Thinking he could just simply jump to the side and quickly turn to attack his enemy who'd had foolishly revealed his back to him he began to move. Before he could move even an inch a sharp pain could be felt in his legs and they wouldn't move. "[i]F*ck! That earlier injury! You pick now to give out.[/i]" Unable to move he ended taking the full brunt of Damian's slashes on his leg. Nora soon dropped to his one knee. "F*cker..."

After hearing Damian's remark Nora looked a tad bit pissed. "Have I had enough? This is nothing compared to the beating I've already given you." He slammed his fist into the ground and forced himself to stand up, putting more of his weight on the less injured knee. It was still obvious that he was struggling to stand "Low blow, man. Utter d*ck move. But I have to give some probs to you. Realizing that my legs are just as important as my fists in my combat style so getting rid of them was a pretty good move. But to go to such lengths means you're getting desperate. It's not over yet."
[/quote]

[color=#4B0082][i]Showing signs of desperation? S***...hoped I wasn't getting like that. [/i][/color]Damian thought, gritting his teeth. He knew that if he slashed at the legs again, Nora would be waiting for it. And his lightning move wouldn't be able to work...afterall, it was a move that needed fine tuning. The only thing he had left was his "Shadow Ball" technique. [color=#4B0082][i]Gotta be a way I can use this to my advantage. Think Kuso! [/i][/color]he thought, looking around his surroundings and then at Lora. [color=#4B0082][i]I could go for his legs again...but he'd be expecting that. Unless...I fake to go for his legs and then quickly go for his back. That has to work![/i][/color]

Damian smirked a bit, showing a bit of confidence that he had in this new plan. [color=#4B0082]"Your right...it isn't over yet." [/color]he said as he put his left hand behind him and was propelled forward by his "Chaos Booster". Nora's face showed that he thought Damian was going for his legs again...how wrong he'd be. [color=#4B0082][i]NOW! [/i][/color]he thought, as he quickly jumped over Nora and tossed his blade up into the air shooting three Shadow Balls straight into Nora's back. He finally landed safely on the ground as he caught Ebony Star in his hand. [color=#4B0082]"That I know did something."[/color]

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1324632116' post='5724981']
[color=#000000]Melissa shook her head in disgust as she watched Eltrio groped another innocent female squad member's breasts. This chick was [i]worth[/i] protecting, so Melissa strode over where the two of them were, grabbed Eltrio's arms and held them behind his back.[/color]

[color=#800080]"You should really stop [i]doing[/i] that,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa stated as she tossed Eltrio aside... although with the slightest touch more force than necessary. Next thing you know, Eltrio found himself rolling down the stands, with enough momentum to fall into the arena itself. Melissa gulped sheepishly, before shrugging her shoulders at the result.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Meh, he had it coming,"[/color][color=#000000] she said in a tone that implied that she cared none too much about Eltrio, before adopting a more heart-felt one, [/color][color=#800080]"So um... you don't happen to be [i]too[/i] sore from that, do you?"[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Eltrio Owned Count: 14[/color][/b]
[/quote]
[quote name='Hotaru987' timestamp='1326056365' post='5755117']
When Eltrio moved behind Izamu to grope her breast she didn't do anything to stop him, nor did she get mad after the fact. She was going to say smething, but Melissia jumped in knocking Eltrio down the stairs, only t ask if he was ok moments later. Izamu just shook her head. "I don't see why you girs overreact when he does that. He's just being a boy." She said not really caring about Eltrio's pervertedness. She turned back to the fight, watching as Damian's moves were showing his desperation. That wasn't a smart move when going against Nora. Izamu was expecting him two dodge, but her sharp eyes caught the tremor in his legs and knew that it was his injury messing him up. "This is why I didn't fight you." She mumbled to herself. Even though she was worried - that her laundry wasn't going to get done - she knew that inturrupting Nora's fight would mean him b*tching to her about it for the next few days.
[/quote]

-Eltrio-

It was all so fast, and before Eltrio knew it he was down at the bottom of the stairs looking up at Melissa, eyes teary ready to flow waterfalls as a unproportionally sized bump appeared on his head in relation to her cold response, but then she was more concerned as she somewhat asked if he was okay. Eltrio's huge bump shrunk back down to size as he stood up, darting up the stairs and sitting between the two girls, both the busty lasses they were, saying "I'm A-OK now, thanks for asking!" before looking up to Melissa saying "Wanna sit on my lap whilst we watch?" with a cheeky wink and grin, before looking up to Izamu saying "Same goes for you too! I've two laps for two lovely ladies like you two!"

As Izamu explained her reasoning behind not being bothered about his antics, Eltrio began to bow himself over and over to Izamu as if he were prasing her saying "You, madam, are a model woman! In fact, I reckon a gal as great as you shouldn't have a perve like me squeezing your lovelies all the time." before winking, his teeth sparkled as he finished by saying "It'll be our good morning thing, 'kay?" with a charismatic smile before watching the match unfold before his eyes. "Hmm...guys, I'm bored. Anyone got something to do?" he said irritably, before leaning into the steps, his back in agony though a perfect pokerface hid it, as he simply watched the battle unfold.

Wait, Nora expected that? It was completely all "obvious" to him that he was going to do that but be wrong? Did you Nora? Did he just control MY character a bit? "What the f*ck are you talking about?" You know you just broke the fourth wall, right? "You started it. Just get to the f*cking post instead of bothering me with this lame ass fourth wall joke sh*t." That's mean... "You made me mean, dumbass."

Ignoring all that 'lame ass fourth wall joke sh*t' let's get on with the lame ass post sh*t. "[i]He's charging at me again. He already succeeded in taking care of my leg. I doubt even he's that pathetic to do try that again.[/i]" Nora seemed to be indeed right on that part. It wasn't Damian's plan. He really seemed to be attempting to jump right over him. Nora, noticing this at the last second activated his Run Like the Wind ability. "[i]It may not be much time but it's all I need at the moment.[/i]" He quickly grabbed onto the Damian's shoe. He then used his gutsy push on Damian so he wouldn't have any loss of speed and less likely notice him.

Nora grinned as Damian fired the three shadow balls at where he was just a second before. He whistled as Damian finished his sentence. "For somebody who seriously wants to take my rival you're kind of an idiot." The weight of Nora would now be extremely obvious to Damian. He began to pull on Damian's leg and attempt to throw him to the ground where he'd then attempt to pin him and wail on his face. It'd pretty be his win afterwards...if it suceeded that is. "For a detective you should have figured out the difference between us at first glance!"

Damian knew he screwed up...[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkK_-DwhoJY]BIG TIME[/url]. His leg was soon grabbed by Nora and was thrown onto the ground, trying to block the flurry of punches that Nora was now giving him. Unfortunately, yeah...let's just say Damian was DEFINITELY gonna feel this beat down in the morning. [color=#4B0082][i]S-S***...this...s***.... [/i][/color]he thought as he felt Nora stop, say that last sentence and start walking off...as if he won.

[color=#4B0082]"I noticed the difference..." [/color]Damian's voice was heard, as he slowly stood up, gripping Ebony Star's hilt tighter. His legs were a bit wobbly, as he staggered to keep his balance, looking at Nora with a small smile. [color=#4B0082]"Sometimes...a detective needs a hands on approach on certain...s-situations. My father taught me that...as well as never give up." [/color]He was about to walk towards Nora, but he didn't have enough strength and he just simply fell down on his face.

Izamu smiled at Eltrio, giggling slightly when he began bowing and praising her. "Well I wouldn't say that I'm a model woman, but I'm glad you think so." He then told her than him fondling her would just be a good morning thing, since a 'Model woman' like herself didn't deserve a perv like him touching her breast all the time. She only laughed, "Alright then. Just don't forget to not leave me out." She teased and winked at him before returning to the battle which appeared to be coming an end since the Cyclone arena was starting to disappate. At what she saw she smirked. Nora was the one standing while Damian was apparently the unfortunate loser of the battle. [i]'Guess I was worring over Nora for nothing. I keep forgetting that boy is more durable than I give him credit for. But still...He could stand to be a bit less reckless. I saw at least 3 openings that could have costed him the battle at the very begining if Damian hadn't been to cocky to notice them' [/i]She thought as Damian said some last few words before he collapsed, officially losing the match. [i]'Well...He did do a lot better than I initially thought. He lasted much longer than any normal student would have lasted anyway. If Damian had thought out his plans better he might have beaten Nora. He assumes too much during a battle, and because of that he gets reckless and cocky. Not qualities of a good detective, especially when every minute detail is just as important as the whole picture.'[/i]

Izamu sighed, "Eltrio, do you know where Bianca is? I think those two need to be looked over again, more specifically Damian."

[color=#800080]"...why?" [/color][color=#000000]Melissa sounded like she was trying to say this [i]and[/i] let out a sigh at the same time, as she noted that Eltrio was still into the both of them, [i]clearly[/i] unaware that Melissa used to be a guy... and had the genitalia to prove it. She was about to sneak her way [i]away[/i] from him when Izamu brought the question of where Bianca was... albeit to Eltrio and not Melissa.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Bianca? She's probably still out swimming," [/color][color=#000000]Melissa answered, [/color][color=#800080]"Hang on, I'll check with Jade."[/color]

[color=#000000]With that, Melissa scurried away to see Jade, hoping that Eltrio of all people wouldn't follow.[/color]

Jade, after finishing her ice cream, set her bowl down and closed her eyes. With Nora tornado thing up, she wouldn't be able to see anything anyways. So instead, she focused on using her ability to detect the location and weight of things via the earth. As the tornado thing lifted, Jade opened her eyes. Her face was mostly blank, with the look of thinking flickering once and a while in her eyes. She then looked directly to Nora as she stood up, walking down the area to check on Damien. [color=#006400]"Nora.. Just because two people are different, it doesn't mean one holds advantage over the other. One victory doesn't mean you'll always succeed in a fight with that one person.. I wouldn't be surprised if the next time or two, if you two fought again, that Damien would beat you after learning and adapting.."[/color] As she said that last part, she had reached down to the pair and looked to Damien. Walking to him and kneeling down besides him, Jade looked Damien over. [color=#006400]"I don't think calling Bianca is necessary right now.. I think Damien isn't harmed too much and Nora seems to be fine,"[/color] Jade said to everyone, but mostly to Melissa.

Standing up and turning to the rest, she said, [color=#006400]"I'll take care of Damien.. If you want to head out and enjoy the rest of the night, go ahead.. Since it seems like everyone's pretty much looking to me to be the Squad Leader, I want everyone to come back here at least once over the weekend. I want to know where everyone stands when it comes to fighting and where things needed to be improved.. Eltrio and Bianca are excluded, obviously, since they aren't Military.. However, I do want them to visit at least once like everyone else for another matter.."[/color] Nodding to them, she turned and crouched next to Damien once more.

About a half hour passed as Jade cleaned Damien's face and cuts and attended to any spots that looked like they might need it. She didn't do anything fancy, she mostly used antiseptics and band aids. She also had a cool rag on his cheeks to help with the swelling. She also carried him carefully back into the barricades and onto a bench. It was there, on another bench besides him, that she waited for him to come to.

Damian groaned as he finally started moving again, bringing his hand to his head rubbing it a bit. [color=#4B0082]"Ugh...what was...the number of that tractor trailer that hit me?" [/color]he asked, finally coming to. Damian sat straight up and saw Jade sitting on the bench beside the one he was on. He began to recall what happened, he was knocked for a loop and landed on his face on the hard ground...so trying to remember what happened would help. [color=#4B0082]"Oh right...I lost against Nora." [/color]Damian finally said, chuckling a bit. [color=#4B0082]"Guess that teaches me not to bite off more than I can chew with that." [/color]He glanced at Jade and smiled, seeing as she was just waiting for him to wake up. [color=#4B0082]"Thanks for um...dragging me in here, Jade."[/color]

[color=#006400]"Well.. We never know what's too much or us to chew if we never try."[/color] She smiled some to Damien, glad that he seemed fine. [color=#006400]"I'm glad to see you woke up soon. How's your head feeling? Besides being ran over by a tractor trailer, that is."[/color] She couldn't help but chuckle a little bit as she said that. [color=#006400]"Also.. Would you like me to contact Bianca now and have her check ya over?"[/color] She then shook her head a little bit to herself, realizing she wasn't really giving Damien time to reply to all her questions. It couldn't be helped though. She often gets like that when someone she knows gets hurt or sick. Getting up for a moment, but still within view, she got Damien a glasss of cold water and handed it to him as she awaited for him to speak.

Damian smiled and took the water, quickly drinking it. [color=#4B0082]"Thanks. Now, I'm alright and nothing majorly broken." [/color]he said placing the glass on the bench and standing up. He stretched a bit and then nodded as he turned back towards Jade. [color=#4B0082]"So you don't have to contact Bianca, I'll be fine." [/color]Damian sat back down and then looked at his right hand, as it was still bandaged up from his "Dark Shock" move when he fought the Bringjer. [color=#4B0082]"Well my Dark Shock technique actually worked this time...though doubt it'll end up that way when I use it again. That technique was one my father developed, though he couldn't exactly finish it...so I'm making it where I'm gonna perfect the move, so his legacy can continue."[/color]

Aisu, if you're going to get philisophical you should at least do a good job on it. But since my character is a moron I can't use my own intellect to call your character out so his reply is just a simple, "I don't get it." But Jade saying they all agree that she should be leader is a whole 'nother story, baby. "What the hell do you mean you should be leader?! You haven't done a single thing other than be a b*tch! And even then you haven't bee the leader type of b*tch If anything it should be that broad over there." He said that as he pointed to Izamu forgetting the pain that would most likely be brought against him. "She's the only broad I'll listen to. You can go f*ck yourse-HEY!" He seemed to be ignored y Jade as she was already pretty much out the door with Damien.

"B*tch...but at least..." He once again dropped to his knees. "God, I hate being in this position. Down on my knees like nothing more than a mutt...at least I'm not like this in front of that b*tch or pu**y...again..." Being the idiot he is he forgot to keep that in his head. Nora then slammed his guantleted fist against the ground. "Hey, Izamu. Get that torn apart ass over here. I-I...need help getting back to my dorm room..." That was another thing he hated doing. Asking for help that is. Especially from a woman he hates so much.

-Eltrio-

Izamu asked him where Bianca was, and Melissa answered for him...wait, no she didn't. If she answered for him, then he would have to know, but he didn't have a damn clue where Bianca was, nor where she had gone to at this time of night. In fact, now that he thought about it, Eltrio hadn't noticed her abscense at all. But before he knew it, the batlle was over and Nora the victor. Crossed, Eltrio handed some currency to Izamu due to having put his faith on the loser that was Damien. But then Jade popped out...hooray! She'd given them the night off as she'd be taking care of Damien for them, and she even excused him for weekend attendences! This was the- wait, no it wasn't. Eltrio couldn't reap in the advantages of this weekend of due to having to work in the kitchen of the cafeteria. Above the young man was a dream bubble as he thought 'Oh how I wish I could avoid working in the cafeteria!' in the dream cloud was a little chibi-Eltrio in a huge flaming environment with the two head chefs with demonic eyes glaring at him, the poor little thiing swirling in the inferno. Suddenly, it poofed away and changed, Eltrio cooking in a kitchen when a busty waitress, followed by another and another ready to take his food to the customers, smoothering him as he blushed lewdly thinking aloud "If only they had an amazing resturant like that; DDynamic FFoods...ah well."

Eltrio had fantasized for the half an hour it took for Jade to fix Damien, but then realized he'd said that aloud and, punching the cloud before it poofed away, sat up and turned to Damien as he said "Damien, nice fight! Got you a reward for doing so well! Just wait exactly...3.5737284856767 seconds. Here, take this watch to time!" throwing him a watch, and at the time it landed by Damien Eltrio had, somehow, whipped up a steamy hot soup ready for the guy. "Here ya go! Eat up and save the bowl, if there's any left I've got a wooden spoon with your name on it!" Eltrio said in his typical optimistic manner, laughing as he let his joke threat set in. Eventually he made his wayy, after packing in the stuff he discarded including the oven into his rucksack, having to grab a broom and beat the oven into it, Eltrio made his way to the door and waved to everyone saying "Alright guys, I'll see you around! Have a goodnight!" before opening the door. As his foot met the floor outside he realized he forgot something, and darting to Jade her squeezed her breasts a little saying "Forgot to say goodnight to the twins!", before running as fast as he could out the door before Jade could get him back, thinking 'She'll get me tomorrow! Hahaha! I wouldn't have it any other way!' as he darted out the door, taking a seat in the train as he awaited those who'd go with him before he set off home. Eltrio looked quite annoyed as he realized he'd be in the cafeteria tomorrow with a hairnet, then a chef's hat, and be involved in a squable. 'I just hope they don't go down to the cafeteria tomorrow.' He prayed, before drawing his camera saying "Right! Now to the girl's bathing rooms!" with a cheeky grin.

Izamu uncrossed her arms listening to what Jade said about Damian might being able to pull off a win due to him learning and adapting to Nora's fighting style if they were to every fight again. She then went doing to Damian checking him over, then saying that she would tend to his wounds since they weren't serious enough. Jade continued, saying that since no one seemed to be stepping up she would become the leader of the squad. Izamu didn't have a problem with that at all. She didn't really want to be the leader of the team. Nora was already more than enough to handle. Speaking of which, he began yelling at Jade saying that she wasn't good enough to be the leader and hadn't done anything but b*itch. Continuing he said that Izamu should be the leader since she was the only person he would ever take orders from.

Izamu just shook her head, slightly thankful that Jade chose to ignore Nora's rant. "Well, anyway, we should be heading out as well Nora." She finally called to him then waited for him to meet her. She watched as he tried to stand up but fell back to his kneed. An amused smirk came to her face once she realized that he couldn't move and would need help. Just as she thought he requested her help wile at the same time insulting her. "You know-" She started as she made her way toward him, "When you're asking someone for their help it'll help your chances if you're polite." Izamu said now standing over him. "But I guess I'll over look it." Izamu said draping his arm over her shoulders. It was quite funny since he had to bend over almost half way since she was so much shorter than him. "I could carry you on my back you know." She said laughing, already knowing he was going to say 'no'. "Oh, and don't think I forgot about you doing my laundry. I dont' care if you're too banged up, it was your fault for being stupid and fighting while you are already injured."

Okay, thats it, I'm joining the fourth wall crowd for a moment.. Who said I was trying to be philisophical? Jade's just stating the obvious. Well, what's obvious to her anyways. But yeah, I'm glad everyone's going with how Jade's ignoring Nora because well.. That's what she would have actually done, after all, she does have more important matters to deal with than dealing with Nora. Which is just about everything, btw. Anywho! Back to the story. Jade nodded as Damien talked about how his father developed the Dark Shock technique. [color=#006400]"Hmm.. You know.. Learning how to flow your chi might help with that.. If ya learn how to do that, you'll be able to channel the lightning in a way so it won't burn your hand next tim-" [/color]Jade couldn't finish her sentence as Eltrio just [i]had[/i] to do his usual thing of forcefully squeezeing chick's breasts. [color=#006400]"Dammit Eltrio!"[/color] She chased Eltrio to the door and shook her right fist in the air. Walking back to Damien, she said, [color=#006400]"Ya should probably head straight to home and get some rest, dispite you feeling alright. If there's anything ya need to do, let me know and I'll do it for ya."[/color]

Damian shook his head, see Eltrio make his move on Jade's breasts. [color=#4B0082]"Well, that's Eltrio for ya." [/color]he said chuckling a bit. Standing up, he walked near Jade and smiled, gathering a few things. [color=#4B0082]"Thanks Jade. And I'll make sure I tell you if I need anything." [/color]Damian said as he got near the door and grabbed his skateboard. [color=#4B0082]"Have a good night, Jade." [/color]With that, Damian left the barricade and headed back to the Darkness Dorm. [color=#4B0082][i]OK, so first impressions on my team...not exactly my best impression. I'll have to do better tomorrow. [/i][/color]he thought as he rode his skateboard through the streets, finally arriving at his dorm room.

=5 Minutes Later=

His desk was covered in papers, files, and pictures. Damian tossed his notepad on the desk and sighed. [color=#4B0082]"Another day...and not a single step closer to solving your case, dad." [/color]he said as he placed his pistols and Ebony Star on his dresser. [color=#4B0082]"Maybe there will be more clues about it tomorrow." [/color]He was wanting to work on the case again...but right now he didn't have the energy.

Jade nodded as Damien got up and said he'd let her know if she needed to do anything for him. As he left, she called to him, [color=#006400]"Don't forget, I want to see you at least once this weekend."[/color] With that, Jade sat down on a bench, deep in thought as she waited for everyone to head out. Once everyone had been gone for about a half an hour, Jade slide off the bench and crouched down to one knee as she placed her right hand on the ground. She closed her eyes a little harder then normal as she concentrated. Using her detection ability, she changed her range from being a circular area to a line that went straight to the dormitories. It then traveled up the tiers to the very top, where the headmaster's quarters and office was. Sensing that no one has been there for a while, she opened her eyes and stode up.

---------About an hour later---------

JAde stood outside the door that lead into headmaster's floor. Using her detection ability to make sure no one was there still, she turned the handle and stepped in. Closing the door behind her, she glanced around.[color=#006400] "Hmmm.."[/color] After another moment of hesitation, she walked straight to the desk and reached under it. After a quick second, she pulled out a key. [i][color=#006400]'I'll need this for later,'[/color][/i] she thought to herself, about to leave when she heard a ruffle of.. feathers?! As she turned around quickly, she felt the pain of two cuts appear on her cheek. Holding her cheek, she looked around and spotted a rare [url="http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/ArtistNo1/Anime%20Animals/Birds/Achiyalabopa_by_Kitsune_aka_Cettie.jpg"]Rainbow Phoenix[/url] as it turned around for another attack. As it flew towards her, she spotted that its two elongated tail feathers had sharpened metal at the end. This indicated that it was owned by someone or something else was up. As she ducked down to avoid the Rainbow Phoenix, she jumped out of an open window. Using a really tall earth pillar to descend her drop, as soon as she landed on the ground, she took off into the night.

---------The next day---------

Jade let out a sigh as she looked into a mirrow at the barricades. It was healing up fine but it still stung a hella a lot. Shaking her head a little, she sat on a chair and waited to see if anyone would come in today.

The alarm clock began blaring into Damian's ear. He woke from his sleep and glanced at the clock. Oh how he wanted to grab the clock and throw it into his dorm room's wall...but on the other hand he didn't feel like buying a new one. [color=#4B0082]"Alright...I'm up..." [/color]he groaned as he got out of the bed, rubbing the back of his neck. Damian got himself fixed up and in his uniform as he grabbed his weapons, nearing the door. He paused a second, as he looked back at his desk. [color=#4B0082][i]After I go to the barricade, show face...I'm going to continue work on the case. [/i][/color]he thought as he soon walked out.

=5 Minutes Later=

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzH0CWpshL0]Detective Conan OST 2[/url][/i]

Damian walked with his hands in his pockets, thinking a bit on yesterday's bout with Nora. He still couldn't get over the fact he lost, but he knew that it was battle he probably wouldn't have won anyway. But he quickly thought about what Jade told him. [color=#006400]"If there's anything ya need to do, let me know and I'll do it for ya.", [/color]this made Damian a bit happy. [i][color=#4B0082]At least she is eager to help her teammates out. A good skill for leaders... [/color][/i]he thought, as he finally arrived at the barricade, bringing his hand to the door handle, opening it. [color=#4B0082]"I'm here...Damian Kuso."[/color]

-Bianca-

Bianca woke up, as usual, in the morning in her pyjamas nicely prepped as she stretched her arms wide, waking from the sleep she'd had as well as the rest she'd had from the excersize of swimming she did last night. Bianca was a little sad the pool wasn't used anymore, since the waterpark had both a pool for swimming team members as well as the park's big pool, but now she had a slice in heaven just for herself. And perfect, it was Saturday, time to have a quick walk around the city and see what's what before she got into her routine of studying for her...well, studies. So Bianca got out of her bed, first one in her shared room as always, and popped into the shower to really wake up and wash, which followed by her popping into some clothes, today the same outfit because it was a good day out. So as she did so Bianca collected her things before looking over, and sighing at, the two girls in the other beds who were sleeping in for another hour, as Bianca got up at six o'clock in order to study from seven to ten. It made her feel good that she had done work, like she'd acheived something, and at the end of the day that was what she wanted as a high acheiver.

Bianca then did her morning ritual of walking by the cafeteria to see the absolutely exhausted Eltrio try his best to keep up with the demand of the chefs who were extremelly hard on the boy for not getting enough sleep, though it was inevitable since his shift started from four in the morning to eight in the evening. Bianca decided to order a caesar salad sandwich from the chef on duty today, the man, who in turn barked at his young assistant to get to work as he gave her the sandwich, Bianca paying of course, and so she walked down from the main dorms to the more densly populated part of the city, a little less people her since the midday rush wasn't 'till a good few hours away; it gave her a good chance to window shop and stock up early on suplies, but anyways Bianca decided to wander a while aimlessly, kill some time before getting into her books.

-Eltrio-

As perviously mentioned, the young boy was up at four o'clock in the kitchen sweeping and swabbing, mopping and mending the surfaces 'till they were spick and span, or in layman's terms he cleaned up everything. This included going into the cold room, freezing a little as he extracted the frozen ingredients which he then later washed up and rinsed to make them usable. The head chef he was under today was Mr Rafael Garcia, a catalan cook with a really passionate desire for cooking, and this passion would often catch Eltrio in its flames; Eltrio would soon be awake after this man yelled in his ears, and in fact Eltrio was surprised how everyone else remained asleep as he roared at him. Eltrio was quite regretful about not having aplied to a place sooner, having the chance to get a nice place with wonderful hours. Ah well, too bad for him then. Instead he'd be prepping all the little bits and bobs around that he could gather in order to serve up the menu. Today's Saturday Menu was, of course, Spicy Saturday, which meant from Chillis to Chicken Tikka and everything in between that would scorch your tongue was available today. There was one thing Eltrio noted on the menu, a challenge for someone to take the Chilli Soup challenge.

This was, essentially, impossible, as Eltrio knew this soup was in fact over 50 red chilli peppers all whisked and grinded together, turned into liquid and, well, that's it. Eltrio had tried it once, he was in hospital for two weeks for allowing a single drop on his tongue, but then again there were some who contended and lasted much longer even. Eltrio wasn't looking forward to seeing anyone from the barricade today though, as he hated working here, especially with Mr Garcia, although he did let him wear a chef's hat...

Archived