Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [IC/Accepting]

Elƒie

[quote name='Mistress Aisu' timestamp='1327009138' post='5771601']
And finally, she turned to Damian, [color=#006400]"Thank you.. I know all of this must be hard to accept, especially with your father.. But I promise, you will get those files on your father's last case."[/color]
[/quote]

[color=#4B0082]"Its alright Jade. Those files of my father's last case will be mine...so I can point out the true killer." [/color]Damian said with a smile, placing his hand on Jade's shoulder. [color=#4B0082]"But to be honest, the whole you as Headmaster is a bit much for people to take in. Hell, I'm not even sure about that being true myself...but I'll believe you. Mainly cause you seem to care about your squad." [/color]He moved back to where his chair was, then pulled the chair back up and sat in it. [color=#4B0082]"So Jade...what should those of us who will help you do first? Any specific plans you have running through your head at this moment?"[/color]

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#008080]"You shouldn't feel bad for missing bringjers.. Even master marksmen have a difficult problem getting them. As for the whole Phoenix issue.. If you thought bringjers were difficult, you don't even want to go after a Phoenix, rainbow or not."[/color] Just as Lillian finished, the door to the barricades flew wide open as Nora stomped out, yelling about something. Raising an eyebrow to the scene, she couldn't help but wonder what was going on. First Melissa was upset and now Nora, thought, it didn't take much to upset Nora.

--------------Meanwhile in the barricades--------------

[color=#006400]"Well first off.. I was hoping to sneak into the archives.. Like I did with the office last night. With how less often I've been seeing the imposters, I'm hoping the archive will be left unmonitored. By getting in, I'm hoping to find out how they've been communicated, what they've said and who else there is out there.. I feel that outside of the small group of people, there are more out there. So first step is to-"[/color] Jade flinched a little when Nora busted open the door and started to stomp out. She also noticed that Melissa was gone. [color=#006400]"So first step is to make sure Nora doesn't blab and to make sure Melissa is fine."[/color]

Rushing outside, she easily spotted Nora, he hadn't traveled far. Looking around, she spotted Melissa to, which caused her to let out a sigh of releif. But that relief was short lived when both her and Lillian spotted each other at the same.

[color=#006400]"s***.."[/color] [color=#008080]"Delightful."[/color] the two said at the same time. Taking a few steps towards Jade, a cheeky smile appeared on her face, [color=#008080]"How delightful indeed.. A little birdy told me I'd be seeing you soon. I just didn't expect this soon."[/color] She then looked to the barricades, [color=#008080]"So this is where you've been hidding.. I should have realized.. Especially after how a squad returned with no major injuries after fighting a pack of bringjers.. It takes a master fighter or leader to do something like that and even then, there are major injuries." [/color]She then looked back at Jade, [color=#008080]"So how should I deal with you?"[/color]

Nora coming out managed to see both Melissa and Lillian. They weren't hidden or anything like that so it was really quite easy even for the supposedly biggest idiot here. "[i]The headmaster...? What's she doing here?[/i]" If he weren't an idiot he may something more along the lines of, 'It's odd that I just hear this odd story about that wannabe leader f*cker being the real headmaster f*cker and now the supposedly fake headmaster f*cker is randomly here. That's quite suspicious.' Imagine that in a voice of extreme eloquence too. But since he's a dumbass he had no thoughts like that. In fact, he already forgot half of Jade's story. All he really remembered was that it pissed him off and was pretty stupid and bullsh*tty.

Hearing somebody silently swear behind him he looked in that direction to see what was pissing him off so much. That being Jade of course. Then hearing the headmaster ramble on he looked back. She wasn't being particularly quiet and since he was actually closer to her than Jade of course he'd hear it but now I'm just rambling. Normally somebody with at least decent intelligence would figure out something was definitely odd about what she was saying. Actually, even Nora being the idiot he is was able to figure it out. Turning back to Jade he said, "so you're really an escaped criminal aren't you?" Excuse me for a bit. I'll be slamming my head into my keyboard for the next hour or so. sfmhkuvgndfgnhbkdyfjgvykjdbvfjrdjgyvjcfvcjz

Damian heard some chatter outside the barricades after Jade went to catch up to Nora. But something wasn't right, this was a woman's voice...and last time he checked, no one kicked Nora's balls to make him talk in a high octave. He crept near the door and saw Jade, confronted by Lilian. [color=#4B0082][i]S***... [/i][/color]Damian thought as he saw this, but when he heard Lilian say, [color=#008080]"So how should I deal with you?"[/color], he knew that it was time to step in. [color=#4B0082][i]No way would she try anything weird with another person around. [/i][/color]he smirked as he walked outside the barricades.

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJON6HmvjGY]Detective Conan Movie 2 - OST 14[/url][/i]

[color=#4B0082]"Oh ladies, I didn't know you were in the middle of talking." [/color]Damian said, playing dumb with what was going on. He had his skateboard under his left foot, as he kept his hands in his pockets. [color=#4B0082][i]If she tries anything, I'll grab Jade and escape from here on skateboard, using my Chaos Booster. And if that doesn't work...I'll threaten to shoot her. Hoping to use the latter of the two plans though... [/i][/color]he thought, gritting his teeth. [color=#4B0082]"Headmaster Lilian..." [/color]Damian slowly said, it sounding evil the way it came out. [color=#4B0082]"A surprise to see you around here today. So, what were you two ladies talking about?" [/color]He turned back at Jade, giving her a quick wink, then turning back to Lilian.

Izamu simply sighed at Nora, "There he goes again. He's such a hothead." She said to herself before looking back over to Jade and Damian. Jade then said they shoudl make sure Nora doesn't blab and to see if Melissa was alright. "Melissa? Isn't she right the-" Looking over to where she was standing Izamu tilted her head, "Oh....Guess she left. As for Nora, you don't have to worry about that. Knowing that idiot he probably forgot half of what we were talking about." Jade and Damian then walked out, and with nothing else to do Izamu followed. They found Melissa relatively quick, but she wasn't alone. The current headmistress, Lilian, was also there. When Izamu got there Lilian and Jade were already speaking. And though she didn't catch the beginning of the conversation she did hear,

[i]"So how should I deal with you?" [/i]

From Lilian's tone of voice it didn't take a genius to figure out what was going on. Not only that but the tension in the area was very potent. [i]'Guess Jade was telling the truth...' [/i]Izamu thought to herself right before Damian began trying to talk to Lilian, feigning ignorance. Izamu stood beside Nora. "Now seeing this what are you going to do? If you really don't want to join us I really don't care. I'm not going to force you into doing this, because this is some really dangerous sh*t. So if you're going to punk out then hurry up and let me know now, because I don't want to waste any more of my time with a b*tch a** punk, whos all talk and no balls."

[color=#800080]"You don't understand, this is the moment of..."[/color][color=#000000] Melissa was cut off by the intrusion of the most of the remaining squad, much to her dismay. But... the way they confronted Lilian, and what [i]she[/i] said in response... none of this seemed real at all. But still, Melissa took those words personally, pointing her assault rifle straight at Lilian's head.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Actually, there [i]was[/i] one major injury; [i]I[/i] had it,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa corrected Lilian, [/color][color=#800080]"And it was [i]your[/i] fault, too! You obviously weren't expecting [i]any[/i] of us to survive that attack now, [i]were[/i] you? Somehow... I just don't think so..."[/color]

[color=#000000]Melissa shook her head in disgust, before casting a glare at the headmaster that stood before her.[/color]

[color=#800080]"You [i]really[/i] think it's so noble of you to send a pack of bringjers [i]right[/i] when we least expect it, hmm?"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa asked spitefully, [/color][color=#800080]"No? Then what the f***, woman? WHAT THE ACTUAL F***??!!"[/color]

-Bianca-

Izamu's rant, which she demanded Nora never to allow her to do again, pretty much highlighted Bianca's point though in the perspective she wasn't aiming for. Confusion on the matter, however, was anticipated due to the sole fact that, well, by themanner in which she had spoken gave off the impression that she saw herself as no use to the team and consequentially Bianca would have absolutely no part in the matter due to that fact. But a phrase that beckoned in Bianca's ears from the girl's rant, [i]"you, at the very least, wont be bored" [/i]really intruiged her attention span. Besides, she really didn't have much else to do on the matter at all. Looks like it was clearly 100% obvious that the brains of the two was Izamu, and Nora as he demonstrated against Damien was the brawn; as if there was really any doubt? Nora acted like a vulgar-mouthed primate.

Recalling the matter, Bianca's hand was itching to swipe Nora's face after he called her a nurse f*cker. Really? When she had the chance he'd get the back of her hand, or maybe a book lobbed into the frontal cortex; that should be punishment enough for such a remark about Bianca Torres, one of the top medicine students at the school to date. Call her arogant if you may, but she knew she did not, and would not accept such a remark from anybody, let alone a pea-brained chimp like Nora. But Jade's remark about Izamu's accuracy brought her away from the matter and allowed her to swallow her pride and accept it to be fact. Even though she hated the idea, she had a squad who were, for the time being at least, dependant on her skills as a medic.

Her chance to react wasn't timed well as everyone began making their way outside. At first it was Mellissa for some reason, which soon followed the individual that Bianca would refer to as Mo-Mo from now on, solely to sticker him with her view of primate nature, after having a little tirade and then pretty damn much the rest of them, and they all poured out to witness Jade confronting the headmaster Lillian. No, she wasn't, Jade told Bianca that she was the real headmaster, and not just that, the way they were speaking to eachother pretty much spoke for the rest.

Mo-Mo's remark as he turned to Jade was perfect as Bianca, as she promised herself, swiped her back hand against the boy's cheek with the slapping sound of thunderous disgust inside it, before grabbing him by the collar roughly and saying "Listen very carefully Mo-Mo, you may be tough, but if you so damn call me by anything other than my name, and I will take the opportunity to remove your kidneys next time I get the chance to slice you open." before releasing him and sighing, her gaze over to Lillian before making the cold remark: "And Mo-Mo, don't be an idiot, it's clearly obvious a Headmistress would not lower herself to making threats to a student, which clearly means that who we all once thought of as the headmaster was all but a mere masquerade as...as..."

Bianca then looked passed Lillian's shoulder as she saw somewhat of a dust cloud forming in the horizon, shading her eyes with her hand and squinting them as she said "Jade, [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust_devil"]dust devils[/url] aren't commonly found inside a Regios, right?" before noting it was coming at them, really fast, and without any sign of redirection. After letting out a sigh and rolling her eyes, Bianca drew her books to her chest from a soon to be obvious reason.

-Bianca & Eltrio-

And as she predicted, the dust devil was merely a comically oversized dust trail of a speed demon, demon being the aptly used word due to the corruption in his own vulgar mannerism despite the somewhat innocent...no, it wasn't innocent. She was damn well persuading herself to try and not sue him for sexual harrasment. And keep note that the key word is sexual, because if Bianca covered her chest and it involved sexual harrasment, well, it was obvious someone was in for a gropping by the gropping legend himself Eltrio Branning. In the distance it could be seen his feet moving at ungodly speed and on his face a huge grin as he yelled out "HEY YOU GUYS!!!"

Leaping into the air at physically impossible heights, Eltrio landed on his feet, the momentum seeming to have absolutely zero effect on his, right behind Lillian and...[b]HONK HONK[/b]..."Oh my! So, let's see what you have my dear! So warm and tender: black lacing! Such a raunchy choice for...for..." Eltrio cheered out before seeing Bianca facepalm herself, Eltrio nervously looking over at the girl he groped and said "...for the HEADMASTER OF THE ACADEMY!?!?!?!?" before receiving a nosebleed which somewhat propelled him into the ground, a typical perverted smile on his face rather than a fearful expression. "This is going on my blog! Saturday: I freaking squeezed the Head's titties! And boy were they well dressed!"

Eltrio then brushed himself off and yelped as Bianca snatched hold of his ear dragging him away from Lillian, Eltrio running and grasping towards her desperately trying to get another go before Bianca went to swipe the book in his face. As she did so, she left herself open and[b] HONK HONK [/b]"My my, you going swimming in that red bikini Bianca? Who you trying to impress?" and of course, after a huge red blush on the medicine student's behalf, Eltrio received a booksmash into the face, Bianca mumbling [i]"Pervert."[/i]

Eltrio then stood up, again, somehow...was he even human? Whatever, anyways, Eltrio said "GUYS! Guess what? I'm on a break, and I was told that I have at most an hour off to...umm..." the boy then shuffled himself over to Izamu and whispered "What's going on?" his hand trailing to her breast with a light squeeze saying "White plain, no underwire."

Lillian let out a chuckle, watching at how so many people where coming out to protect Jade. She then looked over to Melissa as she raised her rifle towards her head. She was about ot respond to Melissa when.. [b]HONK HONK. [/b]Lillian lowered her head and began to growl, her fists shaking from rage. [color=#008080]"Enough of this child's play!"[/color] Lillian snapped out as she raised her head suddenly. When she raised her head, a burst of energy came out of her, pushing everyone back by at least a meter. She then locked eyes with Jade, [color=#008080]"It's time to be done with you! For a year now, you've been in hidding and now.. YOU'RE DEAD,"[/color] as she roared that last bit, an aura of iredescent colors.[color=#006400] "F*ck.. Not good! Bianca, Eltrio, get out of here!"[/color] [color=#006400][i]'What the hell is going on? I've never seen anything like this!'[/i][/color] ade thought to herself as she unsheathed her sword. A simple smirk appeared on Lillian's face before the aura covered her and hid her from sight.

After a few moments, the aura disappeared a 10' tall Rainbow Phoenix* emerged. As it stretched its wings, it let out an evil chuckle, [color=#008080]"Last night.. You caught me just before I became fully grown.. This time.. I suggest you DODGE!"[/color] Lillian, the Raindow Phoenix (my god! It sounds like a character from a kid's show.. e__e) swung her tail forward, the, now large, sharped metal flying towards Jade. Leaping to the side, Jade had just barely dodged teh metal. That was one cut, she didn't want to recieve.

[spoiler=Phoenix]Phoenix's were once thought to be mystical creatures, living only in fairly tales and legends. But little did people know, they existed in few numbers. As the world came to an end, they were free to florish and multiply their numbers. Phoenix's come in all color and control all sorts of elements, not just fire. The color of a phoenix indicates the element of its control, with one exception: the Rainbow Phoenix. Thought of a the phoenix's version of being albino, the Rainbow Phoenix is a very rare occurence, not only because of the color, but because of it's control over all the elements. Despite controlling all the elements, most Rainbow Phoenix's specialize in one or two elements while only having a basic control over the others.

[spoiler=Apperence][img]http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh64/ArtistNo1/Anime%20Animals/Birds/Achiyalabopa_by_Kitsune_aka_Cettie.jpg[/img]

Though a picture of a Rainbow Phoenix, it is the general look of a phoenix with the coloring changing from phoenix to phoenix.[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Attack List]Despite their growing numbers, phoenix's have been rarely studied via their attack. But the one's that have been studied, scientists have come to a conclusion that a phoenix's fighting style varies from each element and each individual pheonix, making it hard to generalize their attacks.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

(OOC: Alright.. Here's how the fighting is going to go.. 2-3 people will attack, I'll respond and the rest declare an attack. I'll respond to that and depending how things are going, there might be one more round of attacks being launched before the fight's put to an end. Sound good? Okay, BREAK! Lol)

[color=#4B0082][i]S-S***! [/i][/color]Damian thought as he rolled out of the way of Lilian, or rather the Phoenix's attack, which was directed at Jade...good thing she dodged. He quickly got up and then smirked. He hopped onto his skateboard and then rushed towards the Phoenix, using his Chaos Booster, that's when he jumped off, "KICK"-flipping the skateboard right at the Phoenix. [color=#4B0082]"Hey 'Polly'! How about you try someone else!!" [/color]he yelled as he pulled out one of his Kingdom Keeper Pistols and then taking out Ebony Star. [color=#4B0082][i]Alright, if I attack Lilian...this should give Jade and the others enough time to hightail it out of here. Then I'll just regroup with them later... [/i][/color]Damian thought with a smirk, as he rushed towards the Phoenix.

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhwmwxnBU_k]Chrome Shelled Regios OST - 3 Battle Fever Kei[/url][/i]

He moved to the right as he saw Lilian head towards his left, which is when he made his attack on her right wing. [color=#4B0082]"Jade, everyone...get yourselves going!" [/color]he yelled, but he knew that Nora wouldn't be listening....so he was basically preaching to the choir.

Please note that since I kind of got b*tch slapped by two people here I kind of have to change it around so it's more convenient to me. Because I'm a selfish a**hole like that. But it's just some simple chronological order sh*t. No big deal. Now to my post that may be iffy. I dunno. Getting kind of lazy here. Anyway...

Nora, kind of lost by the whole dramatic situation fely a sudden sting on his face and a grab to his collar. Then a long rant by none other than Bianca. But due to confusion about this 'Mo-Mo' person that she seemed to be talking to he just kind of ignored her even though she was right up in his face. Nora is this thing we like to call and 'idiot' after all. Eventually she moved onto something else leaving Nora as a giant mass of stupidity and confusion. So no real change there. "[i]What just happened...? Was that nurse f*cker coming onto me or some sh*t like that? Maybe this Mo-Mo chump? F*ck that sh*t.[/i]" And just like that he stopped caring.

Next it was Izamu's turn to get a word in with Nora. And by word I mean she burned that motherf*cker. Before he could get a word some other sh*t happened to be going on that Nora wasn't paying any attention to. That being Eltrio and his pervertedness of course. Although I should just say pervertedness since he's pretty much the embodiment of that. Nora was being silent until the headmaster took his attention by going something short of beserk. "You know...maybe that wannabe leader b*tch f*cker is the real headmaster..."

Nora looked around at the group around him and then at Izamu. "As much as I'd like to kick this b*tches ass for making me look like an idiot," because you know he needs her to do that. "You know I won't get involved in this fight." Turning to the huge phoenix, also know as Lillian, he took a running stance. "There's something I will do as much as it pains me to do so. I'll step in if you guys are pretty much knocked completely out or about to be completely f*cked over. In the meantime I'll run like the wind!" Oh god that was so lame...but anyway, Nora charged in the direction of Lillian with his dramatically increased speed.

Nora's charge wasn't an offensive one. His own moral's kept him from getting involved in the fight due to how badly Lillian was being outnumbered. Good or not he wouldn't fight her. Hell, if anything just being nearby he might end up fighting along side her. He was going to get far away but of course not by himself. He was running towards Bianca and Eltrio. Running by them he quickly grabbed them both. He heaved Bianca over his shoulder and Eltrio...actually he was dragging him through the dirt...ouch...he may have taken some damage from Lillian but due to adrenaline and his gorilla-like stupidity he wouldn't notice. Holy crap. There's an advantage to a stupid character! He can be near death and be too stupid to realize it. But that's based more on Aisu I suppose.

[color=#800080]"Hey, that's [i]my[/i] line!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa shouted at Damian, before sighing and turning back to aim at Lilian, [/color][color="#800080"]"Just... follow them and get [i]yourself[/i] outta there as well! [/color][i][color="#800080"]I'll[/color] [/i][color=#800080]handle this oversized chicken for everyone."[/color]

[color=#000000]Like Damian, Melissa also fired at the right wing, as she ventured towards the left a bit. But unlike Damian, Melissa wasn't aiming for just enough shots to distract everyone, she was aiming for a full-out [i]attack[/i]! After unloading a whole clip of lead into the front side, Melissa charged forward and dive at the last second, in case those claws were to try and slash at [i]her[/i], before muscling her way into a roll and turning back around to face the back of the Rainbow Phoenix. She took the time to reload, but whether she could pump another clip of bullets into the back side of the same wing before Lilian could turn round was another story.[/color]

Lillian glared at Damian and caught the skateboard white it was in mid-air with her beak, snapping the board in half. [color=#008080]"You know not the forces you mess with boy!"[/color] she yelled out as she brought her right claw forward, trying to stomp on Damian, which is when Damine stepped to his right and began to shot at her right wing. This caused her to let out a small wail of pain, the bullets mostly cutting through feathers. Then Melissa joined in the fight and began to unload a clip at her front and right wing also. Letting out a growl, she started to fly into the air a few feet, her beating wings casting a strong gust on the group. While hovering and keeping up the gust, she opened her beak and an charge started to form there. Having charged it enough, she bit down on it to create an ice beam. Moving it in a wide arch to try and get everyone, including Eltrio and Bianca, Nora came in just in time to nab those two and get them out of the blast. As the beam made contact with anything solid, ice spikes would rapidly for and engulf what it was. If the group had maganed to avoid the initial blast, they had to worry about dodging the ice spikes as they formed.

Hovering there for a moment to see what her attack did, Jade had dodged the initial beam, but got a few cuts from the spikes. Lifting her massive sword, she cut through the ice spikes, causing most of them to go into the air. While in the air, Jade sent forth a pile of earth the propelled the ice spikes back at Lillian. Looking to her right just in time, Lillian batted away the ice spikes. As her wing moved out of her feild of vision during its sweep at the ice spikes, she spotted Jade jumping right at her, ready to strike. As Jade reached Lillian's face, she swung up with her sword upward, cutting deeply into her face.

As Jade was about to land on the ground behind the phoenix, Lillian swung her tail at her once more. Being closer to the tail this time and still being in the air, Jade had no time to dodge was sent crashing into the barricades with a deep cut of her own on her face. She would have had one on her torso as well if it wasn't for her armor.

Damian barely dodged the ice beam as he slowly got up to see Jade attack Lilian, but then being sweeped onto the ground by Lilian's tail [color=#4B0082][i]C-Crap...gotta do something... [/i][/color]he thought as he quickly put his pistol away, glancing at his blade. The one move that could work was Dark Shock, but he hadn't gotten the hang of the ability of controlling it fully yet. He could seriously get hurt...or worse, his friends/comrades would be hurt as well. [color=#4B0082][i]Now or never! Please work...I NEED YOU TO WORK!! [/i][/color]Damian yelled in his thoughts, as he gripped Ebony Star's hilt tightly, as his hand was now covered in black lighting. The pain got to him...but he fought through it. Soon it was the way he needed it, covering the entire blade. [i][color=#4B0082]NOW!!![/color][/i]

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r4OaNu6jm8]Detective Conan OST 103[/url][/i]

Damian used his free hand to propel himself forward, towards Lilian. [color=#4B0082]"HEY!! BACK AWAY FROM HER!!" [/color]he yelled as he then jumped over top of the Phoenix, landing a slash onto her back. The electrified metal blade, he knew, would leave quiet a scar and make her scream big time. He landed on the ground and then helped Jade up. [color=#4B0082]"Jade, come on...you can't lay around now." [/color]Damian said, supporting her as she stood.

-Bianca & Eltrio-

Of course the two were, along with everyone else, pushed back a metre by the energy wave fired at them, just as everyone else had. Bianca thought to herself in response to this[i] 'Crap, she's done that to get room, which means Lillian is going to follow this up with an attack; Eltrio, you just had to squeeze her didn't you, moron.' [/i]however Eltrio and Bianca were both quite shocked at the sight when they saw Lillian turn into a phoenix, to which...well, how would one react to your former headmaster turned criminal suspect turned phoenix appear before them? Eltrio's reaction and Bianca's were, however, cut short as Nora had managed to grab hold of the two, Bianca on his shoulder holding down her skirt whilst Eltrio bounced around like a flopping fish, Nora choking him as he darted with Eltrio's collar at hand.

Bianca looked back and sighed with relief, patting Nora on the head as she said[i] "Good Mo-Mo, now let me down." [/i]with somewhat of a smile being grateful that she'd goten a safe distance from the Phoenix, though at the same time part of her wanted to be back there and do something. She felt like a typical side-liner, in the shadows making the stars look good. She was quite envious of them, but sighed realizing her delicate manner, with the exception of slapping and book throwing, was innate and she'd may as well use them for what she could rather than allow her skills to go to waste; she was a medicine student, and Bianca convinced herself that she'd remain one.

Eltrio, however, couldn't form a single word as he said...well, groaned "GAGH FFPLIGAHFAA!!!" wrapping his hands around his collar and yanking it away from his neck, getting a breath as he said "Hell yeah! Nora, you're the best!" punching the air as he watched the Phoenix slowly disappear in the distance, watching the ice and tail from the phoenix attack the barricade's squadron, and unlike Bianca being envious of the team Eltrio was, from a distance of course, cheering from the sidelines as he yelled "GET 'EM GUYS! YOU BEAT THIS THING, AND I'LL MAKE A REALLY GOOD DINNER FOR Y'ALL!" before his eyes become dots when he realized something. Patting Nora's back Eltrio asked "Say, Nora, I don't suppose you could drop me off at the cafeteria could you?"

To this, Bianca kicked Eltrio in the back of the head, between Nora's legs, which caused a little blood to recoil from the boot as Eltrio's voice, shrieking as it sounded like his voice had shattered, let out a slight yelp. This was followed by Bianca barking at him saying [i]"He isn't your personal taxi you lazy good for nothing, Mo-Mo is a human being and deserves at least some respect."[/i] to which she then said[i] "Now Mo-Mo, put me down."[/i]

After a good distance away Nora stopped and turned back to look at the fight that was breaking out. "[i]I wonder who I should be rooting for. It seems like a win-win either way. Actually, it seems like a win more if they lost. What do I even win if they win...? Maybe I should joi-[/i]" His train of thought was broken when he heard Bianca's voice. "Hm?" Looking at her he seemed confused. Once again she seemed to be talking to him but she was using a different name. He then looked at Eltrio who at the moment was hjust making random sounds. "[i]Is this guy Mo-Mo.[/i]" It should never be forgotten that Nora doesn't remember any of their names. He might not even have heard them. It doesn't matter though.

After Eltrio got away from Nora's death grip on his collar his speech was back to being as crystal clear as it could possibly be. Right away he thanked Nora which he really didn't care about. What did pique his interests though was him saying he'd cook. "[i]I guess I have a reason to root for them now. And now that I think about it I don't even remember eating yesterday...? When was the last time Izamu fed me...? Wait a second...were those her scraps...?[/i]" And with a pat to the back he forgot just like that. Woah, I think I rhymed. With a pat to the back he for-oh, sorry. I'll get to the post. Nora looked at Eltrio as he asked him for a ride back to the cafeteria.

Bianca is one hell hell of a b*tch though. She immediatly snapped at Eltrio for asking for the ride. "Wait...he isn't Mo-Mo?" For a second there the gears turned in his head. "Oh...you nicknamed my guantlets. You should probably see somebody about that. Guantlets aren't humans and if they were they'd be too stupid to really be humans." He dropped Bianca onto the ground and turned to Eltrio. "Yeah, sure. I can give you that ride." He had an odd demonic grin on his face as he lifted Eltrio up by the back of his collar. "You'll be there quickly. I know a shortcut." He then proceeded to kick Eltrio right in the ass towards the general direction of the cafeteria.

Izamu had stood in the background watching and waiting for a moment to step in with her own attack. But every time she tried to one of the others had gotten in the way. She noticed that Nora had took off, taking both Eltrio and Bianca with him. "Well at least he's helping in some way." She should have expected him to not fight Lilian since his rules don't agree with out numbering someone, though it was OK if the roles were switched. Izamu shook her head, "At least he has some type of morals I suppose." She, however, was not as code bound in fights as Nora - which is saying much since he only have 3 rules he goes by. Izamu quickly turned her attention back to the fight, and Lilian who had changed into a rainbow phoenix some time ago. Izamu was quite shocked when that happened. She had never seen a rainbow phoenix up close before, and for their headmistress to be one, of all things, was shocking.

Again she was snatched from her thoughts when Lilian fired a beam of ice towards them. She cursed and dodged the attack, though she did suffer a cut on her thigh from a recently formed ice spike. "I really need to stay focused." Izamu finally saw her opening when Damian attacked Lilian in an attempt to distract her from pounding any more on Jade. As Damian unleashed a rather impressive attack, Izamu held her sword out and focused her energy until a black mass was circling her. Moments later it was absorbed by the sword giving it a darkened appearance. Izamu gripped her sword with both hands, and brought it over head, "Black Crow!" With a powerful down swing, which was accompanied by a small gust around her and her sword cracking the ground, the dark energy sped out from the sword before materializing into the shape of a crow, which would end up hitting Lilian right after Damian's attack. That is, if either of them landed.

[color=#000000]Alright, where the hell's the remote? What's this, you have it? Gimme, gimme GIMMEEE!![/color]

[color=#000000]*flogs remote and rewinds back to where Melissa charged forward, before pausing, only to notice Lilian was charging up that ice beam that launches icicle spikes everywhere when it misses*[/color]

[color=#000000]Huh, looks like I'm gonna have to rewrite the whole script from [i]here[/i]; 'cause otherwise Melissa will've ended up dying at this rate. And [i]I[/i] ain't finished with her, yet. No soiree, Jones. So anyway, I'm re-scripting this whole scene.[/color]

[color=#000000]Lights, camera, aaaannnnd... ACTION!! *presses play button*[/color]

[color=#000000]***[/color]

[color=#000000]Melissa charged forward after unloading the whole clip of ammo, only to look up and see that Lilian, the Rainbow Phoenix, was trying to get everyone with a big-ass ice beam of DEATH!! The beam itself was easy enough to evade, but the spikes that protruded out when the beam made impact with the ground? Yeah... [i]that[/i] was gonna take some ingenuity on Melissa's part. When it came to running, Melissa didn't even [i]really[/i] excel at straight-line speed. Trying to zigzag all over the place would only slow her down tremendously, and that would mean that [i]more[/i] of the spikes would skewer their way through her flesh.[/color]

[color="#000000"]Luckily, Melissa still had her little flame-thrower mounted to the assault rifle itself, which she ended up using to melt the spikes enough so that they'd just bounce of her body in a pathetic manner. However, she overlooked one thing; one of the melted spikes managed to get her in the balls. No matter what way one would put it, that would definitely hurt... quite a damn bit. No matter, at least she was still more than capable of getting Lilian [/color][i][color="#000000"]back[/color] [/i][color=#000000]for that. [/color][color=#000000]That was what the rocket launcher was there for. Picking it up and aiming for the open beak, Melissa was hoping the resulting explosion would get into her brain.[/color]

[color=#800080]"You were [i]so[/i] much more beautiful as a human,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa shook her head as she said this, [/color][color=#800080]"Why did you have to go all birdbrain on us, hmm? Oh well, looks like Polly wants a big cracker. Here ya go, sweet [i]heart[/i]."[/color]

[color=#000000]With that, Melissa fired the rocket, adding a [i]third[/i] attack to the list of attacks that just might possibly miss.[/color]

As Jade crashed into the barricades, Lillian charged up another ice blast. Just as she was about to launch it, Damien came in with his black lightning + sword combo and made a nasty cut on her back. As she tilted up her head back from the attack, the pain, tand the slight electricution, the ice blast launched and just barely missed the barricades. Right as Lillian began to recover from Damian's attack, Izamu launched her Black Crow attack. The large crow slammed into Lillian's chest, causing her to be sent back a couple of meters on to her back. Flopping around a little bit to get back on her feet, she looked up just in time to duck under the rocket. Sorry Stalfos, Lillian needs to live a little bit longer.

Standing up correctly as regaining her posture, she began to pant. She needed a way to either finish this fight quickly or get out of it. That's when she heard the whistle of the train making its hourly round. Smilely cheekily, the iredescent aura from earlier engulfed her once more and shrank down a little. After the aura bursted away like a fragile bubble, Lillian could be seen back in her human form. Her clothes were all torn up, she had nasty cuts on her face and back, and cuts and bruises everywhere.

It was when Lillian turned back into human that Damian got Lillian out from under the rubble of the barricades. She was banged up pretty good and half-way unconscious. The nasty cut on her face was bleeding pretty badly and she had bruises all over. The number of bones that had to have been broke were unknown, due to her armor taking some of the impact (which was completely covered in dents now, by the way). As Damian spoke to her, it brought her far enough back into consciousness that she noticed Lillian was back in human form.

[color=#006400]"Quickly! Get her while she's still in hum-"[/color] Jade stopped talking as she watched Lillian pulled out a small azure-colored orb. [color=#008080]"As some of you might or might not know.. This is the fabled Azure Orb.. In legends.. they speak of the awesome, destructive power the Orb is said to have.. Well let me tell you.. It's not legend!"[/color] Just as she finished saying that, the train began to pass by Lillian and the group. [color=#008080]"If you don't want to see if what I say is true.. Then don't follow me!"[/color] As she said 'me,' a malicious grin appeared on her face as she ran towards the train and grabbed onto a side-ladder on the second to last cart. Holding the Orb towards the group, it began to slow softly, [color=#008080]"Remember.. Follow me [size=3]and everyone on[/size] [size=2]this train[/size] [size=1]is dead!"[/size][/color] Lillian yelled out as her voice began to fade as distance quickly grew between her and the group. That was when Jade finally passed out.

[color=#4B0082]"That...orb..." [/color]Damian said, eying the artifact that Lilian held in her hand. [color=#4B0082]"That's what supposedly killed that man in the "Unknown Curse" case!" [/color]He was now enraged, this PROVED that Jade was telling the truth, at least he thought so anyway. [color=#4B0082]"You dirty bit-" [/color]Damian began, starting to run towards Lilian, but stopped short right after her making the threat. [color=#4B0082][i]S***...if that thing DOES have some power to it...the people would die. And if not, then we'd get thrown in jail for attacking the Headmaster...either way...this chick wins. [/i][/color]he thought, as he simply stood where he stopped, watching Lilian get on the train and leave...in a gloating manner. Damian gritted his teeth and then turned around, picking Jade up when she passed out and walked past Izamu and Melissa. [color=#4B0082]"Bianca, she needs some help..." [/color]was all he could possibly say.

-Bianca-

As she shaded her eyes watching Eltrio soar into the sky after a hell of a kick from Nora, Bianca shook her head saying "I suppose it serves him right...I'm not attending to him, he's not a military student and I'm not going anywhere near that pervert's rear end. He'll probably ask me to take his temperature and...urgh."Bianca shuddered at the thought of what Eltrio might do especially in scarse clothing like a gown, which could result in perhaps the most painful experience in both their lives, Bianca's psychologically but Eltrio physiologically; Bianca then rubbed her head before looking back into the distance and witnessing more development in the epic battle between Damien, Jade, Melissa, and now Izamu against the Phoenix.

Despite the addition of all the members, the phoenix was still alive, and managed to revert to her human form in time to catch the train's arrival, which Bianca wondered why would they stop with a mid-air monster present in the surrounding area, surely that would be a form of health hazard. No matter, she could review their policies later, right now she had to bare with the idea of letting her get away, but soon she realized an Azure Orb showed her unimaginably terrifying power, power which she couldn't ignore. At the end of the day, if the power was true, then her escape despite being as cowardly as it is served it's duty well.

Soon after Jade passed out, and Bianca immediately piggy-backed onto Nora, patting him on the head as she said "Go now Mo-Mo, Jade needs my help!", kicking her heels into his sides like some sort of horse; she had good reason, Nora would get her faster to Jade than anyone else, even more so than Jade too. Eventually arriving, however she did, Bianca immediately checked Jade's pulse and let out a sigh of relief. "She's breathing, just extreme fatigue. Hold on...um, here." Bianca then tossed Izamu her phone asking her to "Contact an ambulance, she could have some fractures we're not aware of for the time being; we need a stretcher and a qualified doctor to examine her."

-Eltrio-

Nora's kick was too accurate for Eltrio, the poor sap wailing in the air as he crashed into the head chef's face, who after recovering from the collision roared [color=#ff0000]"BRANNING!!!!!"[/color] at the top of his voice, anger clearly evident causing floods of tears to flow from Eltrio's eyes as he bowed to him begging for forgiveness, the headchef shoving a chef's hat onto his head over his eyes and dealing an uppercut to the chin, Eltrio bashing his head off the side of the stove causing a frying pan to spill it's contents, cold lard, to pour onto his hat which caused it to tip over, the lard leaking onto his appron which caused the headchef to take a deep breath and say...

[color=#ff0000]"YOUGOODFORNOTHINGPIECEOFTRASHFIRSTYOUTAKEAWELLOVERDUEBREAKKNOWINGWE'REBUSYANDTHENYOUGETCOLDLARDALLOVERMYFREAKINGAPPRONS!!!"[/color]

Eltrio sighed and took off the appron, a new one around him as he got to work, silently cussing under his breath as he took orders, coincidentally from the cute girls, but of course you had the odd male student now and again. Honestly, even though his cooking was the work of a Greek God, he was, as previously stated, the embodiment of perversion.

Nora admired his handiwork...or should I say footiwork...wait no I shouldn't. That joke is terrible.So, Nora admired his handiwork as Eltrio flew off into the sunset. Wait, why is there a sunset? Isn't it still fairly early morning? Oh, forget it...and I let out a sigh because I can appareantly write out my own actions like this. I decide to forget this sh*t and get on with the post I sghould have done much earlier. Looking back at the fight Nora was just in time to see the Black Crow hit the phoenix. He mumbled to himself, "Ooh, that outta hurt. I of all people should know that. I still can't block it."

A little bit later and the fight was over but after some interesting things happened. From this distance he couldn'rt really tell what was going on. Or it's just a possibility that he's near-sighted. It'd explain his strict melee combat style but that's irrelevant at the moment. He's was curious as to why they were just letting her get away so easily. "That's odd. There's no way Izamu would slip up like that..." He thought about chasing after the train but remembering what happened just the other day he realized there was no way he could catch up to it.

"I should probably get back over the-" He was cut off when he felt a sudden weight on him. "What the hell?" Looking back he could see that Bianca started to ride him piggy back style. You'd think that the normal male would love to give a piggy back ride to a chick as hot as Bianca but this was our lovable mutt we're talking about. "What the f*ck are you doing?! Get off of me, ya stupid broa-" He was cut off again but with this time a a pain to his side. The place where Bianca had kicked him. It was then that instincts kicked in and he ran with all his might back towards the others. His run like the wind ability even kicking in to get them to the rest of the group in no time stat. Another part of these instincts had him wrap his arms around her legs to keep her upand complete the piggy back position. Nora has f*cked up instincts. Maybe it's just the true pervert inside. I don't even know.

Getting back to the rest of the group he was breathing very heavily. He had yet to recover all of his run like wind and ran out halfway through. Stopping a few feet in front of Jade and Damian he released his wrap on Binanca and fell to the ground in exhaustion with her being able to land on her feet. And THEN step on Nora, even pressing his face into the ground in the process, to get to Jade so she could treat her wounds. Pulling his face out of the ground and spitting out some dirt he mumbled yet kind of loudly for a mumble, "Fatass nurse f*cker..."

Izamu smirked seeing her attack hit Lilian. However she was unprepared for the next few events. Lilian returned to her human form, looking worse for wear, but even so she was still on her feet. It looked like she could go a few more rounds too. She then pulled out a strange looking orb that was later revealed to be the Azure Orb. Izamu's eyes widened, "So that's the infamous Azure Orb. That's the one that's supposedly connected to Damian's dads last case." Lilian then hopped on a train that just conveniently been passing by. "Oh no you don't!" Izamu started running towards her but stopped mid run when she said that if they followed her then she would kill all the passengers on the train. "Damnit..."

With a sigh she regrouped with the others. Nora had also returned with Bianca in tow. Although, he did suffer a face planting by Bianca who stepped on his face on her way to look at Jade. Izamu squatted down by Nora, "Are you ok?" She asked. Even though she made it sound casual, she was actually worried. She wasn't sure if his injuries from yesterday were healing ok. Her stomach was also aching her but it wasn't something unbearable. Izamu easily caught the phone Bianca tossed to her, nodding at her directions. "Sure thing" Izamu quickly called for an ambulance, hanging up when she was finished. "Alright they should be here within the next few minutes." Izamu handed the phone back to Bianca.

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NdcUtahcEI]Detective Conan OST 8[/url][/i]

Damian put Jade gently down near Bianca, then stood up, standing near everyone completely silent. He put his hands in his pockets and then looked at the sky. Then he finally broke his silence with a sigh. [color=#4B0082]"This isn't right...I not only let that b**** Lilian get away...and to top it all off, she had the Azure Orb." [/color]Damian looked at Jade, who passed out from extreme fatigue, then at the squad. [color=#4B0082]"Even if we tell everyone what happened...they wouldn't believe that she isn't who she says she is." [/color]he said, before crossing his arms. [color=#4B0082]"Then until we come up with a good plan...we'll have to keep a charade up. Even when she is around. So its not to draw suspicion...you guys may not like the idea...but if Jade kept up a charade for this long...then we should be able to do something similar." [/color]Damian then grew silent, finally saying what needed to be said...at least, what HE needed to say.

[color=#000000]Melissa could only wince in pain as the fight drew to a close, but hearing about that cursed Azure Orb. Something in her mind told her that she had to kill Lilian [i]right here and now[/i], but the minute she aimed at her and pulled the trigger... nothing.[/color]

[color=#800080]"F***!!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa shouted as Lilian got away in the end, [/color][color=#800080]"I [i]knew[/i] I should've reloaded! I could've killed that b****!"[/color]

[color=#000000]She didn't care that the others had also tried and failed to stop Lilian. She didn't even care that Jade had ended up in hospital after all that fighting. All Melissa was concerned about was her [i]own[/i] slip-up... as admittedly idiotic as it was. Eventually, she fell to her knees and slammed her fist on the ground, sobbing as she did so.[/color]

[color=#800080]"DAMN IT ALL TO F***ING HELL!!"[/color][color=#000000] she screamed, at the top of her lungs, before even [i]more[/i] sobbing came out of her.[/color]

-Bianca-

Bianca gave Nora a very...frighteningly cold glare with a sinister smile as he heard those last words: he called her a fatass, nurse, and a f*cker! First of all, Bianca felt her buttocks were fairly petite and tight, rather than fat; secondly she was going to be a doctor or a surgeon, not a nurse; and finally how the hell did Nora find out about Eduardo!?! Nah, just teasing, it didn't apply either. Bianca, prior to Blake's speach and after receiving the phone back from Izamu, walked over to Izamu and Nora with a smile, but it was a facade of a smile, because as Bianca made her way back to the two she said "Thank you very much Izamu, and would you mind making me some room? I need to check if Mo-Mo's injured."

After the excuse, Bianca said to Izamu "Mo-Mo's fine, in perfect condition, which means..." which followed by Bianca standing up and stomping her foot much harder than before smashing Nora's head into the ground before yelling "Don't you call me that ever again!" before drawing out a book and swiping it across the face implanted into the floor, finishing this by tidying herself up, brushing the dust of her skirt, and saying "...which means you need to make sure he takes this pill, it should reduce the swelling if there is any." as she handed a pill to Izamu, eyeballing Nora before returning to Jade's side.

Blake then gave his speech and Bianca nodded in appreciation of the fact, before looking over at Jade again. Suddenly hearing sirens Bianca looked over to the origin of the noise with a smile saying "Thank goodness." before, upon the arrival of the paramedics, receiving the information on Jade's status and location. As the ambulance drove away, Melissa screamed out about her mistake of not reloading, but Bianca patted her on the back and said "You're human." before turning to everyone else saying "Alright, Jade is on the third floor, room 342 in the Central Hospital. Initial diagnosis was simple exhaustion, as not fractures have been evident nor any torn ligmanets. Bruising might occur, but it's nothing that won't heal; in layman's terms Jade's fine."

Archived