Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [IC/Accepting]

Elƒie

[color=#000000]Melissa was the second person to arrive at the barricades, although she'd rather be with Bianca at... wherever [i]she[/i] was. In fact, Melissa was thinking about trying to find her right now, the only problem was that all military students were supposed to arrive here whether they liked it or not. Shame really. Oh well, not like Melissa could do anything about it.[/color]

[color=#000000]Still, Bianca weighed deeply in Melissa's mind, even though neither of them really knew that much about each other. So instead, Melissa went over to Aisu to ask her... wait a minute, what did I just say? Damn it, now [i]I'm[/i] breaking the fourth wall! Thanks a lot, guys, you screwed me over. *sighs* If anyone asks, Panda started this whole joint. Now what the hell was the name of that leader chick again? Hmm, Alliaster? No, that's a name of a guy. Krystal? No, it wasn't that. Laila? Jade? Yes, it was Jade! Melissa went over to [i]Jade[/i] (not[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]Aisu, you [/color][color=#000000]f***ing[/color][color=#000000] retarded self) to ask her a question that's been stuck on her mind.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Hey, can I ask you something?"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa begged the question, [/color][color=#800080]"I um... kinda have a crush on Bianca and um... I was wondering... how should I go about the whole relationship thing? Should I go all out or... take it slow or what?"[/color]

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Izamu took in a deep breath filling her lungs with a fresh lilac scent before pulling the shirt down from her nose. A smug, triumphant smile was on her face as she pulled it over her head to finish dressing for the day. "My clothes have never smelt so wonderful before. Ha! It was the best idea ever to get an apprentice. Good thing I didn't get a smart one like Damian." She mused as she slung her sword over her back before leaving her room. The last thing she wanted to do was head back over to the barracks but she knew she didn't have much of a choice. Maybe she could make somethign up. Like she had some case she had to finish. No that wouldn't work. It's the oldest excuse in the book. She sighed, "Guess I better just go." Like yesterday she caught the train. Before long she found herself at the Barricades, being the fifth to arrive. Looking around she saw Jade, Mellisia and Damian. "And that apprentice of mine is still behind me. Lazy bum." It was then a thought hit her, "Isn't it Spicy Saturday?" She asked herself placing a finger under her chin, and looking at the ceiling. "I wonder if he's over there...He does like spicy food. Knowing him he probably forgot." Absent mindedly she started munching on a chocolate bar, considering going by the cafeteria for some food. Hopefully they had something that was at least mild.

Taking another glance around she saw Damian off to the side. With a shrug she walked over to him. "Morning. You get a good rest?"

Damian looked at Izamu as she pretty much waltzed right on into the barricades. Then he heard her question, which a small smile appeared on his face as he leaned back in the chair he sat in. [color=#4B0082]"Yes I did, Izamu. Though after that battle against your apprentice did give me did make me start thinking a couple of moves ahead." [/color]he said. [color=#4B0082]"Though I probably won't be staying around here all day today, I'm getting some more work done on my father's last case. Mainly cause I haven't gotten any other call for any other cases." [/color]Damian was right about the calls, even though he was a detective and been here for a while, not many calls were directed at him with cases...mainly cause there weren't any, not for a couple weeks to be precise.

-Bianca-

After wandering aimlessly, Bianca had finished her caesar sandwich and walked over to a trashcan where she threw it away, but she did notice a huge pile of litter. "Urgh..." she groaned as Bianca decided to toil over it and clean it up; the spot was just outside her barricade and she didn't want anyone to get the wrong idea. Eventually as she threw away the last can Bianca dusted off her hands as she said "Honestly, why not just put it in?" before making her way to the barricade as she thought 'Well, I'm not doing anything else, so I may as well say hey to everyone and stuff; Jade said she'd like to see me and Eltrio, but he's too busy. I suppose I could tell her where he is, i bet he'd hate for the squad to show up at the cafeteria.' Bianca then held an honest and sincere smile, and although it was mischevious is suited her look. So she held the doorhandle of the barricade and entered with her smile...

...to meet Izamu and Damien. Though she overheard Izamu a little, it was clear Damien had most of the banter about his work. Bianca didn't greet them for a bit as she went into the bathroom and washed her hands thoroughly after having picking up loads of trash. Bianca then had a thought, and as she walked in to the two she said "Hey guys." taking a seat on a bench. "Hey, listen, I'm part of a swimming club, but the club's holding their sessions in this new spot, so our old pool is available for use at anytime; shall I reserve it for our squad? We could use it for breaks and stuff." Bianca had a little blush on her cheeks as she said this, not really liking the whole idea of being nice after she played ice queen yesterday.

Jade smiled as she watched many people come in so early, despite the awkward question Melissa asked. It would mean that she could get this done with few repitition. [color=#006400]"We'll talk later about your question, alright Melissa?"[/color] as asked before she walked over to Bianca. Walking over just in time to hear Bianca, she smiled. [color=#006400]"I'm glad to see some of that ice of yours has melted. Anywho, before the ice forms back.. I want to ask you if there's anything you want for the barricades to make your job of being the squad's medic easier? Also, where's Eltrio? I'm assuming he's working at the cafeteria?"[/color]

Izamu smiled and nodded. At least he wasn't taking his loss too hard. It was good that he took it as a learning experience, and to see that his mistake was not being 3 steps ahead of his opponent. He then continued to talk about some of his work. Just that he hadn't been getting much cases and that he was pretty much at a dead end with the last case that his father was on. "Oh yeah. I heard of that case." She glanced down at him, "I know it's late but I am sorry for your loss." Izamu then smiled, "Look, I know we kind of got off on the wrong foot yesterday, but the truth is, is that I just wanted to see how quick you were on your feet. Sorry if I came off as a bit of a b*tch." She laughed scratching the back of her head. "Just think of it this way. If I act that way it means I like you and think that you could be a good opponent. Nora isn't really any good for mental challenges, if you can't already tell that yourself. Now I don't know if I look at you as a rival just yet, but you certainly are getting up there. Don't take this as me being over confident or anything, because I didn't get my spot as the top 3 of the senior class for nothing. So do believe I can back up everything that I am saying."

She finally took a seat, once again laying her sword against the wall. "In finishing up my little speech slash apology, I would just like to say that. If you need help or anything you can just ask me and I'll try to help."

Damian was a bit of amazed by this. He actually didn't think Izamu would feel this way...wait, what was he talking about. She was a fellow Darkness dorm student and a person who loves the deductive arts as he did. [color=#4B0082]"Well Izamu...your apology is accepted. And thank you for your condolences." [/color]he said with a smile, creeping across his face. [color=#4B0082]"Actually, if you'd like, you can stop off at my dorm room anytime. "The Unknown Curse" case is basically all over my desk, so helping me out would probably be a good thing." [/color]Damian then looked over at Jade, remembering her say that if he needed anything, to simply just ask. [color=#4B0082]"That goes for you as well, Jade. I know you may not be good with deductions, but having an extra set of eyes always helps."[/color]

"Inviting girls to your dorm to help work on a case? I don't think even that perverted f*cker would come up with a pickup that bad." Sitting behind them was none other than Nora who got there just...actually, I don't know. I'm not even sure what he's doing here. It seems out of his character. Normally he'd rebel or something like that and resist coming. Instead he'd probably get into random fights with people around the campus. Not like he planned anything with Izamu either. But I guess his character has to be here and doing otherwise might get me in trouble so ladies, gentlemen, and Melissa, I bring you Nora! No cheer or applause? Not even a small chuckle? Tough crowd...

[color=#006400]"Hmmm.. Seems like everyone but two people are here.. Good."[/color] Jade said, looking around after Damien brought up the case his father last worked on. [color=#006400]"Listen up everyone.. What I have to say is very important and none of you will probably beleive me. But before I speak.. Everyone here must promise to keep quiet on this.. Any leakage of what I'm to say will endanger not just us, but everyone in the Trinity."[/color] As she said that last part, she looked into each and everyone's eyes. [color=#006400]"Some of you may have noticed that I don't have a student profile,"[/color] she glanced to Damien for a moment as she said that, [color=#006400]"and some of you might have realized that I'm stronger and more effecient of a fighter than a simple senior student.. It's because I am not a student."[/color] She waited a moment for things to settle down, [color=#006400]"Though I may not be a student.. I'm something much greater. Any one remember that comment I made about the headmaster and how after she came forward about her position, there have been more attacks? That's because one, she's been purposely leading the Trinity into dangerous areas and two.. She's not the true headmaster. How do I know this is what I'm sure most of you wondering.. I know this because [i][b]I[/b][/i] am the true headmaster."[/color] While saying this, she looked into everyone's eyes once more with a look so serious, it could send chills up the spine. She then waited a few moments, waiting for the inevitable questions to pop up, more then willing to answer them all.

[color=#4B0082]"WHAT?!" [/color]Damian exclaimed as he quickly sat up, his chair falling as he stood. No way in this Regio that this girl was the headmaster. [color=#4B0082][i]How the hell would this be possible? Though...this definitely would explain explain why she didn't have a student profile. And I would know, I totally checked, TRIPLE checked to be exact. [/i][/color]He looked at Jade and then put his hands in his pockets, Damian really didn't buy this...so better to try and figure out if it is. [color=#4B0082]"Alright, Jade. If you are quote-on-quote headmaster...I'll need some proof." [/color]he said, looking at Jade, with a type of detective look in his eyes. [color=#4B0082]"Tell us something about us or something only a headmaster would know."[/color]

-Bianca-

She blushed a great rose when Jade caught hold of her being, well, nice to everyone else, simply shrugging to her question as she said "I need an entire room with a bed, a curtain, and enough cupboards for supplies; I thank you for your generosity. And yes, Eltrio takes the weekend and Tuesdays working down at the cafeteria, it's part of his sandwich course." before nodding her head to their leader courtiously (Is that how it's spelt? Desu, you break the wall constantly, you mind?) as she looked over to Damien and Izamu, sighing a little as her attempt to somewhat make ammends for yesterday's icy attitude went unnoticed, a little bit of sadness on her face, but Bianca soon wiped it off; she always did, she'd been hiding her emotions for years now, she couldn't really give a damn, more for herself!

She raised her eyebrows as she gazed over to Nora as he made his typical vulgar entrance, but Jade caught her attention after that as she called their attention with a secret that could not go beyond the walls of the barricades and the bodies of those within it at the time; Bianca shrugged as she never really needed to gossip anyways, so she knew the secret wouldn't go beyond her lips, though she was partially glad Eltrio wasn't here, the guy would properly blabber. But wait, Nora...ah, nevermind Bianca thought, he wasn't that mean...no, it's Nora, he's about fifty times meaner. Anyways, she, as in Jade, revealed herself as the mysterious Headmaster of the Academy within the Trinity, to which Damien immediately interrogated her. To this Bianca sighed and spoke up saying "I expected as much from you, Damien, since your profession dictates such behaviour; in contrast I'm not that surprised really, because I never had a relationship with the headmaster. I believe you solely because you're my leader, and you had my respect from the beginning."

[color=#006400]"I thought that would pop up.. By the way everyone, I'm actually 36, not 28. Anywho.. I knew you, of all people, would want proof that I'm the Headmaster.. I may not have known your father, Damian.. I may not have been Headmaster when he died.. But I have access to ALL of the files and copies of his notes.. Including ones you don't have.. And all though it looked like he may have committed suicide.. He didn't.. With how everyone talked about him and the psychological profile on him.. He was not the type of person to committ suicide after one incident that wasn't even in his control.. But I'm sure you want physical proof.. This is why I retreived this last night.." [/color]as Jade said that last bit, she pulled out the key she took from the Headmaster office last night. [color=#006400]"This key here unlocks all the locks that lead to archive that holds copies of all the information recorded in the Trinity.. This key, however, isn't enough.. A few codes from the Headmaster, which is changed everytime there's a new one in office mind you, is also needed.. I'd also pull in some witnesses that can vouch for me being the Headmaster.. But sadly, they've all been killed and replaced.."[/color]

[color=#4B0082]"M-My father?" [/color]Damian could only say, as he suddenly grew silent. So many things where swimming through his head. His father didn't commit suicide...and there were files that the headmaster, not Jade, had on this case. Soon he began to think about these things, then he gritted his teeth. [color=#4B0082][i]How could this be? W-Why would the headmaster...if they knew this...why did they? [/i][/color]he thought as he turned around and then punched the wall. [color=#4B0082]"Jade...guess you are the headmaster." [/color]Damian finally said, turning towards Jade. [color=#4B0082]"I trust you...and I'm getting my answers. I'm getting those files..."[/color]

It's times like these when I think I really should have made a more intelligent character. Or at least sone that says semi-intelligent things. At least mine isn't one that pulls loyalty out of his ass. "You've got to be f*cking kidding me." Nora slammed his foot into the ground causing a loud thud to ring though the room before he stood up. "You expect me to buy this bullsh*t? Listen b*tch. Even I'm not that f*cking dumb. I've known you for not even twenty...er...the number that comes after c hours. And out of those twenty-c hours," yes folks, he's even getting his own counting system wrong, "we've only even been in ten feet of eachother for maybe a minute. And don't forget This has to be some sort of really bad prank that only morons can see through because there's no way I'm believeing a word of i-wait...did I just call myself a moron?"

He then pointed at Damian who seemed to Nora like he was still in a stupid daze about something that could easily be explained by some body with an I.Q. of over 37 and for that same reason Nora can't. "I swear this guy is stupider than me! Gah! I just said it again!" He started to violently mess with his hair in frustration. "F*ck this! Call me when you get sober and we get whatever the f*cking reason I'm actually here out of the way." Nora kicked his chair and began to walk off, looking obviously pissed. If he managed to get away and wasn't interrupted or some sh*t like that he'd probably just beat the sh*t out of random people...after challenging them of course.

Izamu remained silent during the entire incident. She was actually surprised when Jade began speaking about how she was the headmaster and their current headmaster was a fake. She did notice that there were a lot more confrontations in comparison to previous records of the school's battle records. Bianca seemed to be fine with the turn of events saying that Jade had her loyalty. Damian, who didn't surprise Izamu at all, demanded proof. Jade then began telling him about his father's case and that his death wasn't a suicide. After that he seemed to be in a daze. Nora was the next to speak out. Cursing, like that's new, and quite hilariously calling himself an idiot, though it was unintentional. He then made to get out but Izamu chose that moment to speak. "Hey Nora-" She said standing and grabbing his shirt sleeve - she would have placed a hand on his shoulder but she couldn't really do that without standing on her toes. "Calm down." Now standing up she gave Jade a suspicious look. It was unlike her joking, playful look she had the majority of the time. She was now serious. "Though he was a bit rough with it, I can't help but agree with him. Unlike Bianca and Damian I can be bought as easily as with information and loyalty. I haven't known you for that long, and I have spent even less of that time talking to you. I don't mean to come off rude but I don't think I can trust you so easily."

"Sadly I don't have anything to prove you to be lying, and as you said, you don't have anything to give validity to your claims." If Nora hadn't already snatched his arm away from her, she let go of his shirt's sleeve. "And with that, I also have a questions. It is about these witnesses you claim to have been killed and replaced. I would like to ask how these people were killed, and about their replacement if you don't mind."

[color=#000080][i]"Jade being the headmaster?"[/i][/color][color=#000000] Melissa thought to herself in confusion, [/color][color=#000080][i]"How in the hell's [b]that[/b] supposed to work; suddenly being headmaster overnight and all? ...f*** it, I'll just pretend I never heard that. Doesn't make any damn [b]sense[/b] anyways,"[/i][/color]

[color=#000000]Instead, Melissa looked over to see that Bianca had arrived a while ago, and wondered how long she'd been there for. Well, at least it got that sudden announcement from Jade out of her mind. In its place though... was another thing.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Oh, hey Bianca,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa greeted, [/color][color=#800080]"I um... I wanna ask you something. Will you... um... hang on, I said the wrong thing. Can we go out to dinner sometime, maybe after we're done here at the barricades? I... I know this sounds a bit sudden, but um... I just feel that we need to talk. Y'know, get to [i]know[/i] each other a bit better, and... things like that."[/color]

Jade put a hand softly on Damian's shoulder, [color=#006400]"In due time, Damian.. In due time.. But right now, I need you to focus on now."[/color] She slid her hand off of Damien when Izamu asked about the people who where killed and replaced. [color=#006400]"I wish I had an exact answer to give to you.. About this time last year, we, me and the people who know I'm the headmaster, were having a meeting about how things went down with Damien's father. We were trying to figure out how and who stole the evidence and killed his father.. We determined that it had to be an inside job with how cleanly the evidence disappered.. It was during the meeting, infiltrators barged in and a fight broke out.. Almost everyone at the meeting died.. I barely escaped with my life. I went into hiding for a few days and when I returned to find out who attacked us, I spotted the people at the meeting walking around, acting like normal.. But I seen it with my own to eyes that they were killed! The only explination I could come up with was that the people who attacked us.. Disguised themselves and picked up where their live had ended.. If it wasn't for the vib I get off of them and the fact that I watched my colleagues die.. I wouldn't have been able to tell the difference.."[/color] Jade looked down in shame and sadness. So many lives have ended that night and no one knew about it but her. [color=#006400]"All I really know was that the assualt had been planned for a long time with a lot of observation going on.. After all, its takes a long time in order to mimic a person exactly.. I've tried to learn more about the assaulters, but all I've bene able to come up with so far is that they are possibly the same ones that stole and evidence and killed Damien's father.."[/color] She glanced at Damian, seeing how he was doing so far. [color=#006400]"I've been wanting to take back my spot as the true headmaster.. But like you lot, everyone's going to want evidence that I'm what I say I am. But the only place I'm able to get said evidence is in the archive this key leads to.. And its just now, that I've been able to get the key.. I've been seeing the enemy less and less.. I fear they might be getting ready to put a plan into action.. Whatever it is.. I'm hoping that everyone here will help me put a stop to it.."[/color] She looked to everyone with calm, determined eyes that almost had a hint of plea to it, [color=#006400]"So what does everyone say? Will you help me stop these imposters that threaten our home and loved ones?"[/color]

Damian focused long enough to listen to Jade's story, but as she ended it, he looked right at Jade. Placing his hands into his pockets, he moved towards the door and then looked at everyone. [color=#4B0082]"I honestly believe Jade. I haven't met someone like her before, but I can tell by her voice and her demeanor...she's telling the truth." [/color]Damian said, smiling directly at Jade. Then he brought his hands up, punching his palm.

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nocjyC7CZbc]Katekyo Hitman Reborn! OST - Standing Friends[/url][/i]

[color=#4B0082]"Jade, I'm part of this squad for a reason. I'll help you in anyway possible." [/color]he said with a nod. [color=#4B0082]"If no one else will...cause I'm getting the secret of the "Unknown Curse" case and find out who killed him." [/color]Damian smirked a bit and placed his hand on Jade's shoulder. [color=#4B0082]"So count Damian Kuso, Darkness Dorm Detective in this."[/color]

-Bianca-

Out of nowhere she was in the middle of a huge conspiracy plot, with Jade being the headmaster, a 36 year old who looked 28...she had to know her secret, but anyways she began talking about a huge conspiracy which involved the death, or rather the framed suicide of Damien's father, who had supposedly had killed himself but now seemed differently. That's just what she, a med student, needed to know. She honestly felt like having the police informed, but she remembered two things: one, she promised to keep this beneath the table as it sounded equally as secretive as Jade's identity, and two, the police were probably stupid enough to bodge it up the first time. Despite this Bianca was a little worried, not enjoying the position she had been put it. She envied Oraine and Eltrio being in the dark about all this, but that raised an interesting question Bianca was to ask Jade after absorbing the information. Izamu asked a good question, but poop, no answers.

But then Melissa popped in and asked her if she'd join her, or him rather, for dinner after the meeting. Thank goodness, she needed something to escape the horrific sentiments she was in the middle of. Bianca turned to Melissa and said "No." with a subtle, yet blunt manner. Fact was after being completely ignored Bianca was not in the mood to be oogled by Melissa in the slightest, and she really was creeping her out with her nature, since Bianca was a heterosexual she wasn't a fan of Melissa's build; just because she had a cock doesn't mean Bianca could like her, because at the end of the day Melissa looked like a girl! "Now come on, stop dreaming about me and start paying attention; forgive my language but this seems, as Nora may put it, deep sh*t."

Bianca then allowed Jade to finish her explination, and Damien's response, to which she stood up and cleared her throat saying "I see no point me being here; I've got no loved ones who I genuinely care about. Sure, there may be the odd lab partner who made me laugh, but that still doesn't mean I care about then. Not only that, all I can do is throw a book, swim, and heal you guys up; I don't mind doing my duty but at the end of the day I'm not on the frontline!" before brushing her skirt as she said "And I know Eltrio will just be a burden too, and Oraine is still probably in his bedroom gazing at himself in the mirror. So, like I said, I'll do my best as a med student, but that's it. I have no interest in this case." Bianca then cleared her throat before saying "Now, don't get me wrong, I understand the risks, and I do apologize for your loss Damien, but this is no place for me. So please, anyone, give me a reason, or a wound, because otherwise I see no need for me to be here..."

Nora stopped after feeling a tug on his school uniform's jacket. Looking back he he could see...well nothing. It wasn't until he heard a voice that told him to calm down that he looked down and saw that it was Izamu. Nora, realizing the difference in Izamu's actions and that he wasn't in intense pain, just stayed still to let Izamu talk. Jade's story didn't really effect his opinion on the matter. He still had no reason at all to help her. Hell, if anything, he had plenty of reason to get that straight jacket on her himself. When asked by Jade whether or not they'd he'd help he flat out said, "F*ck no." Damian seemed supremely moronic even to him, the one who was supposed to be the biggest dumbass there.

Nora had a very similar opinion to Bianca on the matter. "I agree with the nurse f*cker. And not just about her and the perverted f*cker being completely useless if it came to combat. I don't give a f*ck about you guys and your f*cking problems that some of you seem to bring up at terrible times or way too early..." Oh sh*t, he's breaking the fourth wall! "As said we barely know you and you bring all this sh*t up already?" Oh, nevermind. "I have no idea where the f*ck you get off asking me for help, bad joke or not. It's clear that not only have I barely known you for very long but in this whole time it's been made as clear as f*cking day that I don't like you. F*ck you, wannabe leader f*cker. I'm leaving. This was a waste of my time." Well that calmness from him lasted about...10 seconds?

Izamu sighed. "I see. That is quite unfortunate." Which was her reply to Jade's explanation. She was about to speak again before Nora interrupted her. Izamu waited until he was finished before again speaking up, "For the simple fact that we are on the same team I trust you. I truly do. Though whether or not I am loyal to you is an entirely different story. I still believe that you are pulling all of this sh*t out of your a**. For all we know you could be the fake headmistress, trying to get us to go against the real one." Izamu then grinned, an instinctive curiosity now shining in her eyes, "Even so I can't help but be intrigued by everything that you just said. The mystery, and suspicions revolving around everything is more than enough to get any true detective's interest peaked. If I do join, just know that I'll be doing it for my own curiosity's sake. As well as to keep an eye on you, just to see if everything you claim is true. If it is then we should get along swimmingly."

Izamu smiled, "So in other words. We're in." She said speaking for both herself and Nora. Izamu then looked at Bianca, "If you yourself don't see any reason for you to help us then what are we supposed to say to convince you? It'll just be a waste of our breath. You're not a military student so when it comes to fighting you wouldn't be much help anyway. Your skill is in medicine. If what Jade is saying is true then having an inside Medic will come in handy. If the current headmistress catches wind of what we're doing some of our resources may get cut off. So having a medic as skilled as yourself would be vital. Just as much as anyone of us, if not more. Besides, maybe I'm wrong, but I get the feeling that you are bored as your are now. If you do decide to help, not only will the added eyes and ears help, but you, at the very least, won't be bored. Same goes for Eltrio as well. Like I said, we don't know what will happen once we start this whole plot against the headmistress, and thats if what Jade is saying is true. Both a cook and a Medic will be very beneficial if worse comes to pass."

After her long speech she heaved a great sigh, "Dear god I'm long winded! Nora don't ever let me talk for so long again!"

[color=#000000]Rather than pay the slightest bit of attention, Melissa stormed off outside the barricades and into the far yonder, before Jade even finished her speech. Melissa was having none of this nonsense to be crammed inside her brain. Then again, Bianca being a total b**** didn't help make matters any better... least of all considering Melissa was [i]relying[/i] on her to be her salvation.[/color]

[color=#000000]It was still early in the morning, to say the least. There could've still been dangers out, but Melissa didn't find them worth worrying about. After all, she already killed 3 of the accursed bringjers when they attacked the barricades, and almost killed 3 more before finally succumbing to injuries of her [i]own[/i]. But what did this all mean?[/color]

[color=#000080]"I don't even know what the hell I'm [i]fighting[/i] for any more,"[/color][color=#000000] she muttered to herself in her male voice, [/color][color=#000080]"What, with all this f***ing bull s*** going on? They probably don't care if I f***ing [/color][i][color=#000080]die[/color] [/i][color=#000080]out here now, do they?"[/color]

[color=#000000]Sighing one more time before moving on, Melissa trudged even further from the barricades, venturing into the far yonder ahead of her, and seeing if she couldn't find a Rainbow Phoenix out here or something. After all, one did take flight the night before, which Melissa saw with her own eyes. Unbeknownst to [i]her[/i], it was likely the very same one that had attacked Jade.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Oh Phoeeeniix, where aaaare yooouuu?"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa asked, getting no response in return, [/color][color=#000080]"Damn it! Where [i]is[/i] the f***ing thing?!"[/color]

[color=#006400]"Izamu has a point, Bianca.. We will be needing a medic who's in the know.. It'll be hard not to draw attention to us if we go to a medic with injuries not normally occur with fights [i]outside [/i]the regios.."[/color] Jade said, nodding to Izamu in thanks for bringing up that point. She then turned to Nora after his little rant was done. [color=#006400]"Don't you have someone you want to protect, besides yourself? What about Izamu? Granted, she is a good fighter, but I barely escaped with my life.. Don't you want to be the one that watches her back? And if we fail in stopping what plan is being brewed.. You'll end up having to fight for your life anyways.."[/color] And finally, she turned to Damian, [color=#006400]"Thank you.. I know all of this must be hard to accept, especially with your father.. But I promise, you will get those files on your father's last case."[/color]

-------------------Meanwhile, outside-------------------

[color=#800080]"Oh Phoeeeniix, where aaaare yooouuu? . . . [/color][color=#000080]Damn it! Where [i]is[/i] the f***ing thing?!"[/color] As Melisaa looked for a fight, a figure stepped out of the shadows and walking towards hers. As the figure stepped into the light, it was revealed to be [url="http://i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh133/calliekayoutcast654/anime%20girls/anime-45.jpg"]Lillian[/url]. With a soft smile on her face, she stopped a few feet from Melissa, [color=#008080]"You know.. Rainbow Phoenixes are very dangerous.. They are said to have control over [i]all [/i]the elements, specializing in one or two of them. Tell me, Melissa, why would you want to fight such a dangerous thing? Is there something upsetting you [i]that [/i]much?"[/color]

Nora was already almost out the door when Izamu decided that she'd include him on this even though it was clearly against his wishes. "Don't group me in something that's obvious to an idiot that it's stupider than me...wait...I just called myself dumb twice in one sentence!" Hey, it got praise the first time, so why not again?" It was then that Jade tried to persuade him. And by doing so only really managed to piss him off even more. "You seriously think I'm that f*cking of a cliche character? Dumb a****** on the outside yet some lame ass pu**y inside? Nope, you can all go to hell for all I care. Honestly, I'd prefer to kill Izamu mysef but if somebody else does it and just targets me afterwards I'll kill that guy and because I killed a guy stronger than Izamu that'd make me stronger than her." ...did he just use logic...? GOOD LOGIC?! "Wait...I did it again didn't I?" And he just realized he once again called himself dumb...damn...for a moment I thought my character was slightly intellectual. I am disappoint.

He violently punched the door open in his fit of rage. The soft wood had no chance against his steel fists. Or perhaps the door was also steel. I don't really know and I doubt we'll ever know now that in Nora's pissed-offness he destroyed it. "You're pissing me off and I rather get out before any more of your dumbassery rubs off on mine." This time he didn't even notice...and he's blaming the situation for his stupidity and ot just how stupid he normaly is. He walked out the door making sure eah time he stepped created a loud thud.

[color="#000000"]Unsurprisingly, Melissa ended up turning around and pointing her rifle at Lilian, before she even knew she was there. Why Melissa [i]always[/i] had to do such a thing was unknown, but the look on her face at the moment showed genuine shock.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Lilian... I didn't even know you here!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa exclaimed, before lowering her weapon and hanging her head in shame, [/color][color=#800080]"...and to think I was about to shoot you in the head. I'm sorry, I... I never [i]did[/i] think I had that whole "battle vibe" any more, and now I [i]know[/i] I've lost it. And it all started when I kept missing those damned bringjers."[/color]

[color=#000000]Melissa sighed after saying all this, not wanting to say any more than that, but feeling as though she had to. After all, she never [i]did[/i] mention why she wanted to find the Rainbow Phoenix in the first place.[/color]

[color=#800080]"I don't know... maybe if I kill one of them, I could become stronger," [/color][color=#000000]Melissa started a little more confidence in her voice this time, [/color][color=#800080]"Well... either that, or I get to die the way I always wanted. Win-win situation when it comes down to it."[/color]

Archived