Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [IC/Accepting]

Elƒie

[i]'He went under!' [/i]Izamu was actually impressed by his quick thinking. He was improving with every fight he was in. During their first few battles Nora's reaction would have been so slow that her attack would have easily gotten him. Though she wouldn't admit it, Izamu's battles with Nora actually kept her on her toes. If she wasn't careful Nora might actually catch up to her one day. Izamu landed on her feet, and took a step forward to stabilize herself and stop her continuous momentum forward. She could hear Nora, redirecting his charge to come right back at her. From her position dodging would be difficult, and she wasn't the kind of person to run from her opponent. It was times like these that she showed just how stubborn - probably more so than Nora at times - she was. Izamu clenched her right fist, [i]"Black Maiden 1st strike!" [/i]A black energy formed around her hand and she turned around, with her punch to meet Nora's own fist head on.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[center][u][b]Bianca & Eltrio[/b][/u][/center]

Eltrio winced as he felt Jade's sharp disapproving hand swipe, completely right in her point, and he knew it too; technically he could be sent to jail for what he did, and even though he never meant any harm in it he had never hoped anyone thought of it as anything else than a playful gesture. But with Melissa and Jade...and Bianca like this, he had some serious questioning to do; needless to say Eltrio was going to have to make some apologetic letters to them each individually....heck, even one for Izamu, even though she seemed alright with it, just in case. It was saddening to him that they were taking offence to his gestures; no time like the present to change! Sure, it'd take a while, maybe a lot of shock therapy, but he was determined to stop groping girls...Jade, Bianca and Melissa when he had the chance....only on Fridays...from 5 to 9...ah screw it, he'd just apologize.

His reaction, however, was something different; pulling off a little chibi face [url="http://oi39.tinypic.com/sex5ip.jpg"](with a rough image here)[/url] he gazed at Jade with teary eyes as he said "*sniff* I-I-I can't t-t-touch them-m an-nym-more?*sniff* before wrapping his arms around Jade and blubbering widly, two arcs of water, or tears rather flowing from his eyes as he, over and over, apologized frantically to Jade hoping she'd let him continue groping to his hearts content, heck even to half of that; he didn't want to miss out on her beautiful boobies! Who would?

Well, in response to this, Bianca got furious with his perversion and...you guessed it, book-ended Eltrio, this time in the back of the skull, before saying[i] "You're such a perverted old man under the guise of a younger person."[/i] before laying down a first aid kit, taking out a syringe with a painkiller inside it as she injected it into Jade's bloodstream, Bianca saying [i]"That should keep your pain down, but as for an energy drink...hmm..." [/i]before sighing, taking a pill as she said "This should do the trick, swallow it and you'll be active for the next few hours." but the thing was all she had given Jade was a sugar pill; Bianca was counting on the placebo effect to energise Jade.

Would this placebo take place? Nope; Eltrio stood up and said "You'll need to wash that down...hold on a second." before forcing his hand into his rucksack...get ready for physics being defied. A jack-o-lantern, a wok, the enormous oven which he happened to throw around like a feather...a-ha! A vending machine! Planting the huge thing down, Eltrio asked "Anyone got a co-" before noting the glass had been smashed, by a book. "Thanks Bianca." Eltrio added before taking out a drink and giving it to Jade, a sombre smile hoping that if he was a good boy Jade might just forgive his constant molesting.

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsvwQ2WAHxg]Twilight Town Tower Remix[/url][/i]

He couldn't stand just staying in his room the whole time. With coming up with plans to infiltrate Lilian's archives coming up to zero, Damian finally decided to get out and get some more fresh air. He walked down the same small street he had walked to take Bianca back to her place, he had to admit, she did seem nice...in her own way...and made him feel a bit better. [color=#4B0082][i]What am I saying? That chick and me? I'd rather see her and that perv cook. [/i][/color]he thought, with a slight chuckle. He smiled at that thought, until he walked past the barricade. That's when he heard a ruckus. [color=#4B0082]"The hell??" [/color]Damian said to himself, walking into the barricades.

=As Damian Looks into the Training Room=

[i][url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hacs2aTxJuc]Bleach Diamond Dust Rebellion OST - Track 8[/url][/i]

As he finally located where the noise came from, he walked into the training room, only to see Nora and Izamu fighting it out. [color=#4B0082][i]Hmm, this was something I wasn't expecting. Thought it would've been Jade or Melissa. But this turns out to be better too. [/i][/color]he thought, smirking. [color=#4B0082]"So, you battling it out against the hothead, Izamu? Honestly thought Jade would've been the one to kick his ass first." [/color]Damian said, chuckling. [color=#4B0082]"And yes Nora, I'm joking if you didn't know."[/color]

[color=#000000]Melissa wasn't going to give up. Not while all she could think about was destroying all of Squad 9. She flew high into the sky, and held her arms out wide, gathering up as much energy as possible. But then, just as she charged up for about 5 seconds, she lost all her power, and the flames around her, even those that formed her wings, had completely vanished.[/color] [color=#000000]Gravity took over from there, as Melissa's body tilted backwards resulting in her back being[/color][color=#000000] slammed into the rocky beach below.[/color]

[color=#800080]"No...!" [/color][color=#000000]Melissa cried out weakly, [/color][color=#800080]"I... I didn't even get a chance to prove my strength!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Suddenly, tears started rolling down her face, and falling onto the rocks that she lay on.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Oh, who am [i]I[/i] kidding? I don't have strength..." [/color][color=#000000]she then mumbled to herself, still crying as she did so, [/color][color=#800080]"I'm just... useless. Even [/color][color=#800080][i]Eltrio's[/i][/color][color=#800080] more worth than I am. Maybe I should just finish myself off... and save [/color][i][color=#800080]them[/color] [/i][color=#800080]the trouble."[/color]

[color=#000000]Melissa reached for her rocket launcher, and managed to shift the barrel of the launcher around so it was pointing towards her own body. Now all she had to do was reach over just a [i]little[/i] further, so she could pull the trigger.[/color]

Poping the pill in her mouth and chugging the drink, Jade suddenly realized something, [color=#006400]"Uhm.. Ya know, I'm pretty sure the answer is no but.. Was that morphine? Cause if it is, I'm highly allergic to it.."[/color] Without waiting for a reply, Jade stood up and opened the dome. Walking out, Jade was prepping for the assault Melissa was charging up when she suddenly.. Well.. Ran out of fuel would be the best way to describe it. Walking over to Melissa at first, she burst out into a ran as Melissa readjusted the rocket launcher. Slidding onto her knees, she stopped right next to Melissa. Her right hand grabbed the hand Melissa was going to use to pull the trigger while her left hand knocked the launcher out of her hand.

[color=#006400]"Melissa! You are not useless! No one is useless.. That is one thing I've learned in life.. When I was younger.. I was an orphane and lived on the street.. I had to fight everyday just to get a sock or glove or anything.. Even a bare chicken bone.. I was depressed.. I thought of myself as useless.. It wasn't until I found a reason to live.. A reason to fight besides for myself!"[/color] Placing her hands on Melissa's shoulders, she pulled her up into a hug. [color=#006400]"Everything's going to be alright.. I'll make sure of it.. But Melissa.. I'm going to need someone that can watch my back.. Up close and far away.. And you're the only person I know that can do it.. Can I count on you?"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Jade... that's not true!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa shouted, still crying, [/color][color=#800080]"What about that O'Brian guy or whatever his name was again?! I'm sure [i]he[/i] could fight long range! And he certainly can fight better than...! Wait, what the hell happened to him, anyway?"[/color]

[color=#000000]Melissa [i]seemed[/i] to have genuine concern for the person she just mentioned, but that was quickly wavered for her [i]own[/i] emoness and guilt. Come to think of it, is emoness even a [i]word[/i]? ...f*** it, it is now.[/color]

[color=#800080]"On second, never mind,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa muttered, [/color][color=#800080]"Look, you don't need me Jade. It's I who needs [i]you[/i]. And everyone else. Maybe... maybe I'm just slowing the whole team down. I... I must confess, I... I never thought of myself as a weak link. And now I've finally got that truth hammered into my thick skull all along. And it only took... what, a thousand-foot fall? No... it must've been less than that, I'm sure of it. I mean... [i]no-one[/i] can survive a 1000-foot fall..."[/color]

[color=#000000]All of a sudden, Melissa started to cry blood. Something must've been wrong at that time. Perhaps she was bleeding internally from her brain, and that bleeding somehow managed to get into her tear canals. Whatever the case, she definitely needed medical attention, otherwise she was gonna bleed to death.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Why am I still alive?"[/color][color=#000000] she asked herself aloud.[/color]

[color=#006400]"Melissa.. At multiple points in our life.. Everyone needs someone. Years ago, I needed my father in order to get stronger and be the individual I am now.. And now.. I need every person I can get to help.. To be honest Melissa.. Before today.. I was afraid.. Not just fr myself, but for everyone else in The Trinity.. And now.. Knowing who, well.. Rather [i]what[/i] one enemy is.. I'm completely terrified."[/color] Withdrawing from the hug, she still had her hands on Melissa's shoulder, [color=#006400]"Listen Melissa.. There is no weak link.. Everyone is strong and weak in their own way. You've just got to find out what they are and build upon them."[/color] Patting Melissa's right shoulder, Jade was getting ready to stand up and help Melissa up as well when she started crying blood. [color=#006400]"B-Blood?! BIANCA!! Melissa's crying blood! Come quick!"[/color]

"C-c-crying blood?" Bianca stuttered in disbelief as she immediately ran over to Melissa, her heart beating in her ears in result of what she heard from their leader, in complete disbelief. As she looked at Melissa, she saw for herself she was indeed crying blood. "No freaking way...Haemolacria is such a rare condition, it's a symptom of something, you could have a tumor in your tear apparatus somewhere...but it does occur in fertile women usually induced by hormones, but still it's a very rare case." 'But I though Melissa was a boy, she must have a tumor or a disease, unless something has gone really wrong with her hormonal treatment...no, it's impossible...she really is a darn one-off.' Bianca thought to herself after giving a medical clearing.

"Melissa, shut your eyes immediately, you must go the the hospital right away; gosh, twice in one day, I'm going to fail my practicals when they see my record..." Bianca thought aloud the last part, considering her grades were being based off her performance as a medic, if these mysterious and inexplicable symptoms that she wasn't licensed to treat, she wouldn't be able to get any notes to get any grades from. Immediately bandaging her eyes, Bianca tightly tied the bandage upon Melissa's head as she said "Do not open your eyes for anything; if you do you could possibly faint from blood loss." 'Man I sure do get the lucky pick of platoons don't I?'

[i]"Eltrio, call a damn ambulance you dolt!"[/i] Bianca roared at the boy, who recoiled before saying "Okay, okay, don't get your thongs in a twist-"[color=#ff0000][b][i] "WHAT WAS THAT!?!"[/i][/b][/color] "Nothing, nothing!" Eltrio began to dial on his cell the relevant numbers in order to get the ambulance, before imagining, unfortunately aloud "Oh boy oh boy oh boy; sexy nurses going to come down and save the day-" until his face filled with joy took an overdose of realism as Bianca quickly mentioned[i] "No nurses, paramedics." [/i]"W-w-what? N-no Nurses? Aww man!" With that Eltrio pouted as he waited for the paramedics to come, ready to signal them and, well, it didn't take long for that to happen at all, because the service was remarkably fast; and, as before, Bianca gave the paramedics responsibility of Melissa, rolling her eyes at her miniscule first aid kit, thinking [i]'Pfft, I need a port-o-hospital with this group.'[/i]

[color=#800080]"I fell... from [i]around[/i] about a thousand feet... probably less than that... and hit my head on a rock!" [/color][color=#000000]Melissa reminded Bianca, having recovered from a state of shock, [/color][color=#800080]"Why the hell are you trying diagnose me with... f***ed up hormones or some s*** for?!"[/color]

[color=#000000]But there was no denying [i]one[/i] thing; Melissa [i]had[/i] to get to the hospital, and fast. However, it took her an agonizing two minutes [i]just[/i] to get up from flat on her back and up to her feet... a task in which normally would be performed within seconds. Walking to the hospital was out of the question, partly because she didn't know where it was, partly because she couldn't even see anything and partly because she could easily lose her balance along the way, only to have to suffer through that excruciating agony once more. Luckily, there were a couple of paramedics there to assist her on her feet, but in return, they instructed her not to move.[/color]

[color=#800080]"And where the hell [i]is[/i] everyone exactly, anyway?"[/color][color=#000000] she asked.[/color]

Once Izamu's and Nora's attacks collided there was a large explosion, the combined energies sending both of them flying into the opposite direction. Izamu managed to right herself and land on her feet coming to a skidding halt. There was too much smoke too see what was going on, and she hadn't seen any movement within the smoke. "Hm...I wonder...Did I put too much into that punch? Given that was a little more than a 4th of my power but he should have been able to block that easily." Just as she thought Nora was just fine and once again coming with a head-on attack. "He should know better than to use the same tactic twice. Guess I have to teach him that lesson again." This time her dark energy swirled around both of her fist. [i]"Dark Maiden, 2nd shot!" [/i]She punched the ground and another fissure headed towards Nora, but this one was much faster and had Izamu's darkness energy flowing through it. Before Nora knew it, her attack reached him and another explosion of dark energy happened launching Nora upward. Izamu was ready, already above Nora and her other hand reared back, "Make sure my bathroom is spotless. [i]Dark Maiden final shot!" [/i]Izamu landed a point blank hit at Nora's stomach sending him diving right into the ground, creating a crater once he hit the ground. Izamu, on the other hand, landed gently on the ground. "He's probably out cold with that one." Izamu smirked stretching her arms and flexing her hands.

"Hey, Damien!" She shouted turning to the young detective. "You mind giving me a hand carrying him to my room?" She grinned at him.

Damian looked at this display at raw power, he was very impressed. [color=#4B0082][i]Nothing else I would expect from another from the Darkness Dorm. [/i][/color]he thought, with a chuckle. [color=#FF8C00]"Hey, Damien! You mind giving me a hand carrying him to my room?"[/color] He looked up at Izamu, who grinned at him. [color=#4B0082]"Thanks but no thanks Izamu. I don't feel like being an accessory in this." [/color]Damian said with a chuckle. [color=#4B0082]"Though I'm impressed with your strength there, Izamu. No wonder your a Senior." [/color]He smiled as he turned around before kicking a sled-like board towards Izamu. [color=#4B0082]"Drag him on this until he comes to...anyway, night." [/color]With that, Damian turned and walked out of the barricade.

Izamu laughed a bit, "Yeah, I suppose." She watched as he kicked over a sled-like board, saying to carry him on that. "Guess it'll work. See you later Damien." She waved as he left, before walking over to the crater that had Nora laying in the middle. "I should leave you here...But then you might try to run." She jumped into the crater and hoisted Nora over her shoulder. Because of the height difference his legs were scraping along the ground. "Why in the hell did you have to be so tall?" Izamu jumped out of the crater and dumped him on the board then proceeded to transport him all the way back to her room. As she walked back some of the other students laughed, knowing that Nora had obviously just lost another bet between them. Some just shook there head, simply wondering how such an unproductive person even got excepted into the school. Others found Nora to be a great entertainment to pass the time. Now in her room, she again picked him up and dropped him on her bed groaning from the effort to pick him up, then rolling over to also lay on the bed but an empty space. Izamu, one to not care when Eltrio touched her breast, found nothing wrong with sharing a bed with another male friend. "Guess I should squeeze in a quick cat nap as well." With that she closed her eyes and almost instantly fell asleep.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1329877892' post='5832728']
[color=#800080]"I fell... from [i]around[/i] about a thousand feet... probably less than that... and hit my head on a rock!" [/color][color=#000000]Melissa reminded Bianca, having recovered from a state of shock, [/color][color=#800080]"Why the hell are you trying diagnose me with... f***ed up hormones or some s*** for?!"[/color]

[color=#000000]But there was no denying [i]one[/i] thing; Melissa [i]had[/i] to get to the hospital, and fast. However, it took her an agonizing two minutes [i]just[/i] to get up from flat on her back and up to her feet... a task in which normally would be performed within seconds. Walking to the hospital was out of the question, partly because she didn't know where it was, partly because she couldn't even see anything and partly because she could easily lose her balance along the way, only to have to suffer through that excruciating agony once more. Luckily, there were a couple of paramedics there to assist her on her feet, but in return, they instructed her not to move.[/color]

[color=#800080]"And where the hell [i]is[/i] everyone exactly, anyway?"[/color][color=#000000] she asked.[/color]
[/quote]
[i]"Don't question someone who knows what they're talking about Melissa, especially when it's my field and not yours; if you feel from that height you wouldn't be bleeding from your eyes, you'd be bleeding through whatever you landed on; besides, you're crying blood, it's not the same thing; you need to relax and calm down, alright?"[/i] Bianca said as she stroked her arm when the paramedics had her on a stretcher, watching her as they began to question Eltrio about what had happened who began to debrief them everything he saw. Bianca, during this time, felt Melissa on the forehead for a fever, as she said [i]"Everyone else isn't any of your concern, you're our concern now. Melissa, don't pity yourself because, think about it, everyone has ups and downs. Things will turn around, trust me, okay?"[/i]

It was then when the paramedics has Bianca check over Eltrio's comments, confirming them and, then, the paramedics asked her for her report card; stamping a red stamp upon it they told her something before hopping in the ambulance with Melissa and driving her away, Bianca smiling as she looked at the stamp which read "Initiative Stamp" next to it a comment stating "Comprehension of a task beyond reasonable capabilities seeking appropriate support when necessary." Eltrio walked over to her as he said "Well look at that! You fussing over getting bad field reports because of our disasters, and then look at that! You've got a positive report on your card!"

Bianca noted Eltrio's head over her shoulder, and saw his hands making a gesture she was all too familiar with, to which she frowned, took out a phone book, and drove it into Eltrio's face with full force, yelling "You creep! You've already groped me! Just get your slimy perv hands away from me, or I'll sue!" before turning to him with a snarl, which soon turned into a growl because she realized Eltrio's head, somehow after being bashed, was underneath her robe, and gazing up beneath her nighty at...need I say more? To this she stood on his throat, Eltrio flailing like a fish as she took Eltrio's bag, taking out the oven from it, and lifting it overhead before smashing it on the boy.

After the huge dust cloud had cleared, Eltrio was on the floor face-down, hands and legs spread as an oven planted him onto the pavement, to which Bianca smirked at, walking to Jade as she said "I'm going to bed, do me a favor and make sure he doesn't get sent to jail for sexual assault?" before making her exit. Eltrio then got up, and putting his oven back into his rucksack, before his face was pelted by a flyer which read, after he pulled it from his face..."Kei King Tournament - the Greatest Military Student Award in the Trinity is back this year; starting on (insert date here)...hmm, that's a week from now..."[hr]A Week had passed since this moment[hr]Another morning, this time waking up Eltrio with fireworks, as he yawned and stretched his arms finding his curtains concealing the beautiful daylight; swiping them back he had that typical early morning eyes meet sunlight burn attack which caused him to fall from his bed, tripping over some legs on his way down. Crashing on the floor he tried to be silent, because he realized he'd tripped over some legs.

Eltrio looked up and saw the legs, the legs of a girl, a random girl. Eltrio was about to grin frantically, but he looked down and saw he was in clothing which meant it wasn't what he thought. Plus there was a bunch of people there so it wasn't that at all. "Oh yeah...we had a dorm party, that'd make sense...normally I would've been cushioned by my hentai manga..." Eltrio mumbled before climbing up, stepping over the sleeping students before noting this was a girl's room. Turning back, he thought 'Just one pair, just one pair...' but as he opened a drawer, the girl mumbled and turned over to Eltrio, still sleeping, but this was warning enough.

Darting out, he dashed to his own room which was fortunately locked, and he entered it to have a shower."

Bianca, however, had nothing of the sort; she was already down at the barricades inside and setting up her med. room; it had been a week since that night, and Jade's promise came through. Eltrio had a kitchen, and she had a first aid room; so she began to work on stocking the shelves and disinfecting the surfaces, before yawning and walking back to the front door, opening it up for the Platoon's Members, wondering if they'd be going to the competition that day.

It's been a week in RP time and over that since I last posted due to what can mostly be defined as pure unadulterated laziness. Yes, laziness can be unadulterated. Or at least it can be with me. Eltrio too probably. But Eltrio isn't my character so why am I even mentioning him? My character is Nora. F*ck Eltrio. But not really. That'd cause him enjoyment. I'm too much of an a**hole to let him be happy. Now I should probably get to the actual post that I've been withholding (a.k.a. BSing right now) so you guys can read it and laugh since I'm apparently funny. Who would yhave known? I'd like to thank the academy, all the boobs in the worlds (I didn't feel like it was right to specifically point out Hotaru or Aisu since they both have very nice bus-and I get smacked since I'm still narrating and not using those little star sh*t. Yeah, I get the point. I'll get to it. So can I finish my paranthesis at least?). Thank you.

Continuing from earlier it had been a week since Nora had gotten his ass severely handed to him by Izamu and somehow survived even though he was dragged out of a crater. Hopefully he didn't hit his head. Brain damage is the last thing he needs. Nora still needs a few so he remembers how to breathe and last time I checked breathing is pretty f*cking important if he wants to continue kicking random f***ers asses. Anyway, the damage he had taken from that blow from Izamu was actually pretty f*cking intense. He can't even count how many bones were broken. Yeah, that's right. He has at least two broken bones. A MINIMUM OF TWO! And because of his uncountable number of broken bones he's been pretty much forced to see his doctor every day. At least due to some weird anime-ish logic his recovery time is extraordinary so what would be like years of rehibiliation passes in a week. Anime logic is so awesome.

The door busted open to Biannca's first aid. And I mean busted. This guy has no respect. The door was open. Destroying it was completely pointless. Or maybe he knocked and couldn't control his strength. Actually, it was probably a mixture of both. He is pretty f*cking stupid after all. Soon everybody's favrite a**hole, Nora, walked right into the room. This is where the studio audience applauses because their favorite character walked in. He was able to do it himself now instead of wondering what the f*ck he was doing waking up in Izamu's bed and then being dragged to Biannca. At least now he could go on his own. Not exactly completely voluntarily but he rather not be hospitalized this time and lose even less training and fighting time and the little time he did have be replaced with panty washing duty. Nora, Y U RESIST DA PANTIES!

In his hand Nora was holding a flier that had randomly flew into his face. Seriously, somebody should do something about this fliers randomly flying into people's faces problem. There can be a serious accident and somebody can get hurt. Nora thought he was blind for like ten minutes and destroyed so much sh*t and beat up so many people and since it was mostly on accident he didn't get much pleasure out of it. But that's beside the point. He had gotten this flier the other day and even though it caused temporary blindness he wanted to keep it. It was a flier for an annual fighting tournament. There was no way Nora could resist a challenge right to his face. This is the reason why he wasn't dragged here kicking and screaming. Usually he'd be willing to take the beating if it meant not having to spend time with anybody on his team.

Nora quickly cleared his throat to get her attention. Although busting through the door should have done that fine. "Hey, nurse f*cker! I'm here for the f*cking checkup. Now hurry up and say I can beat the sh*t out of f*ckers already. I'm obviously much better than earlier in the week. Now hurry the f*ck up and say 'Oh, Nora you're in the prime of youth and so f*cking strong that you can go and fight in that tournament and totally beat the s*** out of f*ckers.' I mean I'm not entering no dangerous fighting tournament." Yeah, she totally won't get it.

"He always does such a good job washing my clothes. They smell so good." Izamu giggled as she placed on her out fit. "I wonder if Eltrio will be able to guess what I'm wearing again-oh." She giggled a bit. "It wasn't good that I met Eltrio...I think he's bring out my perverted tendencies." She stated as she secured her sword on her back and left her room. As she was walking down the halls she heard people talking about the Kei King Tournament that will be starting soon. It's been a pretty hot topic for the past week or so.

"Konashi-sempai!" Izamu stopped to see a young girl run up to her. She was wearing the light dorm uniform. Her hair was purple and cut short, with bright blue eyes that was alight and animated.

"Saya, how are you. Hey did you get taller?" Izamu teased the young freshman, who in turn blushed.

"Konashi-sempai, please don't tease me." Saya mumbled her face turning redder. Izamu just giggled and mushed her face against Saya's, "How can I not when you make such adorable faces. Do you mind if I give you a kiss." Saya's face then turned completely red, and jumped back, slapping her hand over her nose.

"K-k-konashi-sem-sempai. I-i don't think th-that would b-be appropriate." Izamu giggled and moved in closer to Saya, draping an arm over her shoulder, "Why are you so red Saya-[i]chan?[/i] I just wanted to give you a little kiss." Saya was about to protest more, when she saw a small hersheys kiss in front of her face. Izamu grinned, "See, not bad at all right."

"Oh-ah...Um..No." Saya mumbled taking the chocolate. Izamu smiled, "It's so fun to tease you Saya. You make the most adorable faces. It makes me want to eat you up." Saya blushed, but Izamu didn't take notice, "Oh, yeah. What is it that you wanted to ask me? You called my name so enthusiastically, so it must be something right?"

"A-ah, yes!! I actually wanted to ask if you would be participating in the tournament this time around. I've been wanting to you fight ever since you fought those mean bullies for me." Izamu shrugged, and began walking with Saya beside her. "I'm not so sure yet. I mean, I'm sure a lot of people are expecting me to join but I don't know if it's worth the effort. It will just mean more work for myself." Izamu suddenly stopped and looked behind her to see Saya looking down. "Yo, what's wrong with you?"

"It's just...I was really looking forward to seeing Konashi-sempai fight. When I heard about the tournament I thought it would be a good oppertunity to see you in action, and I was so excited. It's because I wanna be just like Sempai. It's the whole reason why I even joined the darkness dorm." Izamu placed a hand on Saya's shoulder, and sighed, "Jeez, how am I supposed to say 'no' when you make a face as pitiful as that? I suppose I can join the tournament if it's for my adorable Saya-[i]chan.[/i]" Saya broke out in a smile and hugged Izamu around her waist. "Yay! I can't wait!" Izamu just smiled, and watched as Saya ran off in a much better mood than earlier. Izamu giggled, "So adorable."

"Ah, I should probably go to the barracks. I wonder who is all there." She said as she headed to the barracks. When she got there she noticed that there were some renovations done, and realized that it was both a medical room and a kitchen, for both Bianca and Eltrio respectively. From the medic room Izamu heard a commotion from inside and decided to see what the fuss was about. Unsurprisingly, Nora was the one causing the ruckus. "So what are you destroying this time?"

[center][u][i][b]Bianca[/b][/i][/u][/center]

Bianca jerked up from her spot, a little shocked from her door being barged into so violently, so aggressively, by the character who most resembles the neanderthal man: Nora. Low intelligence, but high strength would serve well in barbaric tournaments driven by egotistical men and women who believe strength is all that mattered, when in fact she knew life would be hopeless without the intervention of some sort, some form, of intelligence, to somewhat guide the ridiculous, ludicrous even, meat-heads. Bianca sighed, and rolled her eyes, as she really expected better of Nora by now, especially after driving his skull into the pavement...it was odd, it was as if Nora wouldn't lay a finger on her or Jade, maybe it was because he had some form of respect after all?

Well, that hope was driven down the toilet as he began to speak, the third word causing her to snap a thermometer she held in her hand, which ironically she was going to use for Nora's examination; she specifically recalled telling him not to call her that, as well as the term "nurse" being incorrect, as Bianca was in fact training to be a doctor. It got worse as he made a remark how she'd speak to him, how did he know what she'd say! Needless to say, pissing off the doctor in training who had an assortment of tools and techniques which could easily be applied to torturing was a lethal mistake.

Unfortunately torture would have to wait, Izamu made her entrance asking what Nora had destroyed; Bianca turned around and bowed to Izamu with respect as she said "Well, your boy here hasn't broken anything Izamu, but..." Then her sunny smile stayed as she walked over to Nora, leaning into his face as she gave him a glance with it, hiding her inner explosive rage, as she said "...Now Momo, I'm not a nurse f*cker, because I'm a doctor in training..." then she grabbed hold of his collar, dragging his ear to her lips as she whispered, in a psychotically sinister voice "I will not allow you to degrade me into one of Eltrio's fantasy freak-shows; you ever call me that again, and I'll be opening up your upper lip, injecting cement into it, so your lips are permanently shut."

Releasing her grasp on him, and patting him on the head, she said back into her typical 'too cool to be happy' mode "Now come on Momo, I need to get a blood sample to make sure your Kei levels aren't anything abnormal." as she grabbed hold of a syringe, turning to Nora as he asked "Izamu, please ensure Nora doesn't fidget, I imagine an injection would probably give him the creeps or something."

[center][u][i][b]Eltrio[/b][/i][/u][/center]

After a lovely shower in his room, and getting dressed, which followed by a nice Saturday breakfast he made himself,and bribing the Head Chef to close the cafeteria early with a ticket to the tourney, Eltrio made his way soundly to the barricades before a shady character crossed his path, barking at him[font=georgia,serif] "What's the big idea, bub!"[/font] with a typical 80's gangster voice impression, to which Eltrio said "Oh, sorry 'bout that! I was making my way-" [font=georgia,serif]"Hey...is that ticket to the Kei King Tournament?" [/font]"Yeah! I'm a big fan, I've gone each and every year and I-" Suddenly he was dragged aside into an alley (I know, Desu, very clichéd) as he said "Listen...I'm making some...arrangements...involved with this tourney, and I-"

"Wait, what're you talking ab-"[font=georgia,serif] "If you shut yer trap I'd be tellin' you; I can make big money of this whole game and-"[/font] "Oh...gambling..."[font=georgia,serif] "If you want to put it bluntly, yeah; any dreams you got big feller?"[/font] To this, Eltrio began to dream of his dreams, imaging thinks which I'm forbidden too state in detail due to rules so shall simply be put as very erotic situations, but the most...possible one, one which could be reasonably done, was..."I always wanted to run a Beach Cabana! I'd call it "Eltrio's Elysium! Beach Bikini Bar!"!" [font=georgia,serif]"Wait...what else were you thinking about..."[/font] "Well, farming breastmil-" [font=georgia,serif]"I get it, you sick f*ck-"[/font] "Hey, boob milk is better than cow milk, if we could get it mass produced we'd probably all be much healthier!"

Rubbing his eyes, the boy said [font=georgia,serif]"Look...give me some dosh, bet on someone, and it could pay out big time."[/font] to which Eltrio initially though 'Urgh...if I gamble, would the others be mad at me?' but this was overridden by the thought of the girls in bunny outfits, to which he gave him a sum of dosh, saying "Nora, that's my guy; let it ride until it crashes."

Eventually, after that ditty was done, Eltrio made his way to the barricades, overlooking and seeing the brunette hair of one Izamu, and in a swift maneuver...PUFFPUFF: "Hmm, strapless pink pla- no...floral pattern, right? Speaking of which, do you happen to own a bunny outfit?" with his typical lewd gaze, before another book was sent into his face, thrown by the obvious book catapult, over Izamu's shoulder and connecting him right on the nose; Bianca said [i]"Izamu, I really don't understand why you let him do that, but I'm sorry; it's innate in me to punish Eltrio when he misbehaves-"[/i] "Ooh, I need a good punishment Mistress Bianca, get those shackles and smack me around with your-GAAUGGHIGH!" Bianca's foot meet Eltrio's throat, although I'm sure they're already acquainted.

With the enemy knowing that she was alive and hiding within Squad 9, Jade wasn't able to get much sleep over the past week. She couldn't hit in the forest in case they combed it for her. She couldn't exactly hide at the barricades all alone, either. It wasn't until the renovations and the editions were being made to the barricades when the idea hit her. She'll just live under the barricades. Using her earth shifting powers, she had created herself an underground home/hole a few meters away from the barricades, the entrance and tunnel leading to it hidden in the barricade at a few spots.

Jade was actually getting a good night's rest in until Nora had to f*ck it up by making a ruckus. Sitting up and growling, Jade walked down the tunnel and pushed up one of the tiles in the main section of the barricades. Popping her head out, she looked to Nora and said, [color=#006400]"Hey, Nora! Shut the f*ck up already! I'm cranky enough with the lack of sleep but now I'm even more cranky cause ya woke me. I outta kick your as-" [/color]Jade stopped talking when Eltrio was sent to the floor, landing right next to her, and processed to have his neck stepped on by Bianca. [color=#006400]"Morning Eltrio.. Bianca. You too Izamu.. Now if you'll excuse me.. I'ma take a shower and relax before I rip someone a new a*shole." [/color]With that, her head went back into the floor and the tile was put back as she walked over to the woman's locker room. This time, the entrance was on the wall, inside of a locker. After a few moments, Jade kicked the locker open, naked and carrying a towel and a[url="http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/123/9/0/CONTEST__Natsumi__s_Outfit_by_ember_snow.jpg"] change of clothes[/url], and walked to the shower room; where she started taking a nice, hot shower.

[center][u][i][b]Bianca[/b][/i][/u][/center]

Bianca's foot soon left Eltrio's throat as she sighed saying[i] "Good morning Jade, sorry that Momo bothered you." [/i]with an angelic smile, one that proclaimed no sin: if you walked in on her now, there would beno way you could tell, from her smile that is, that she had driven her foot upon Eltrio's throat and suffocated him to quite the extent. Brushing a hair back into place, she turned to Eltrio as she said[i] "You really have got to- Huh? Where'd he go?"[/i]

Yep, like that, Eltrio was no longer in his spot, so during this time Bianca rolled her eyes and jabbed that syringe into Nora's arm quickly drawing out some blood, and out it went, Bianca obviously slapping an adhesive bandage (or a sticky bandage, whichever you prefer; Google it if you don't know what it is) on the spot, which had lots of ducks on it as she said "There we go, I hope that didn't take too much out of you." with obvious sarcasm; Bianca would prefer it if Nora passed out that second.

Oh well, not all wishes can come true; as she placed his blood into an aparatus Bianca looked at the instruction manual, since this Kei-reading device she'd never used before and had no idea what to look for. After some tweaking on the dials here and some squeezing on the knobs there, she pulled her eye from the scope and looked at a few guidelines which red "Kei can be seen as green fluid inside the blood, and the more luminescent the blood the more Kei it has." she read aloud to reassure her, however placing her eye on the scope she recoiled, rubbing her eyes.

Believing she'd gotten it wrong Bianca checked the settings once, twice, and even thrice until she ultimately had to pull from the aparatus and say [i]"Nora, you must have one hell of a Kei-maker in there, because this has got, from my accounts, at least five times the regular quantity of this energy in a normal human being..."[/i]

[center][u][i][b]Eltrio[/b][/i][/u][/center]

Eltrio, however, had sneaked away from this ruckuss into the women's lockerroom because, well, Jade was in there, having a shower. Sniggering silently he entered the room as quiet as a mouse, tip-toeing over to the only active shower as he confirmed Jade's presence; to his surprise the shower was fairly large, it did stun him a little bit. Anyways, he could quite see her round the corner of the walk-in shower, so he needed to get closer.

Closer, he did get; he saw Jade, the water flowing down her scarred, battle-worn, yet surprisingly volupuous body, Eltrio's eyes now hearts as he gazed at her perky buttocks with a sheen from the water, the sunlight in the paralel window hitting her cheeks to give them a seemingly luminescent glow. 'Th-th-this is AWESOME!!!' Eltrio thought, as his eyes scanned upwards her scarred back and caught sight of her lovelies, his objective; he had came in there to grope Jade on way or another.

But, well, it didn't go as he had planned; see, as Eltrio stood up, having placed his shirt aside in fear of getting it wet, he swopped his hands over Jade's shoulders as he got a handful of her breasts to his content, giving his rauncy squeeze as usual, the typical MO, but this time? Well, let's do the math: Jade is in a shower, thus her breasts are probably wet and slippery; because of that, their softness will cause them being difficult grip points. Eltrio's hand slid down as he felt something...[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RcuwUYCutE"]not quite breast-like.[/url] (00:03 - 00:06)

Eltrio was, well, silent, and certainly blushing as he realized he was touching somewhere he shouldn't be, and after nervously laughing he said "Umm...surprise?"

Izamu sniggered in the background as Nora was being scolded by Bianca. "Nora's such an idiot. His owner should do better at training him." She said under her breath while laughing. "Oh wait...I guess I would be talking about my own self huh...Meh, it's too much work." She decided, pretty much blowing that whole thing off. Besides, by her standards Bianca and Nora got along pretty well. Without warning she felt a familiar pair of hands grope her breast, and a smirk came to her face when Eltrio - without fail - guessed what type of bra and bra pattern she was wearing. "You're skills are sharp, and your hands are well versed. You are a worthy opponent. As for the bunny outfit, I could have Nora go buy one." Before Eltrio could reply a book was thrown in his face curtsey of Bianca.

Izamu scratched the back of her head, as she chuckled nervously at what Bianca said to her, "I guess I am a bit eccentric huh?" Jade soon came in as well, but didn't stay long and went to go take a shower - with Eltrio following right behind her. Bianca seemed to be busy with Nora to notice, but Izamu rarely missed the happenings going on around her. She walked over casually to Nora to fulfill the request that Bianca asked of her. "Trust her, she's a doctor." She said right before pushing him on the bed to hold him down while Bianca roughly - at least to Izamu - jabbed the syringe into Nora's arm to take some blood. It didn't last long, which was kind of a disappointment to Izamu since she was enjoying it.

Izamu watched interested as Bianca did her medical stuff; turning all types of knobs that Izamu didn't have a clue of what they did. Finally Bianca spoke, [i]"Kei can be seen as green fluid inside the blood, and the more luminescent the blood the more Kei it has."[/i] That really interested Izamu, "You can actually measure someone's Kei just by using that machine? That's so, cool." She mumbled waiting to see the amount of Nora's Kei. While she expected it to be quite a bit, she was just as surprised by the amount of the color 'green' she saw on the screen. They just couldn't be normal, and from Bianca's words and reaction Izamu was right.

"Wow, you really are just a powerhouse. No wonder you're so stupid. Your body is only worried about getting stronger instead of getting smarter."

Jade was enjoying a nice shower. As she had hoped, it calmed her down. In fact, it relaxed her enough to where she became oblivious to her environment for a moment. A costly mistake on her end. As she was just about finished with her shower, she felt two hands on her breasts. Well, both hands where on her breasts for a moment. One of them slid down into the.. unspeakable region. [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"Umm...surprise?" [/size][/font][/color]She heard behind her as she was temporarily stunned by what just happened. [color=#006400]"E-ELTRIO!!!" [/color]Jade yelled out with a mixture of shock, embarrassment, and anger. Unfortunately, mixture of emotions made it sound not quiet as it should have and well.. Anyways! Clenching her hands into fists, she turned around and faced Eltrio. Bring her fist back, she slammed into Eltrio's left cheek. This sent Eltrio flying into the wall, his head breaking through. To the others in the main room, Eltrio's head looked like a half-ass trophy mount on the wall.

Turning off the water, quickly drying and changing into her [url="http://fc02.deviantart.net/fs45/f/2009/123/9/0/CONTEST__Natsumi__s_Outfit_by_ember_snow.jpg"]clothes[/url], she joined the others in the main part, ignoring Eltrio's head, if he was still there by then. Looking
around, she noticed how just about everyone but Damian and Melissa were there. [color=#006400]"Anyone seen Damian lately? Also.. Bianca, how's Melissa? I would have visited but.." [/color]she trailed off, knowing that Bianca knew full well about what's been going on the past week.

[color=#000000]Returning to the sight of the accident alone, and after a long week too, Melissa looked out into the lake. Not that she could see it any more. Her eyes were still covered by the same blood-stained bandages that've been there since that past week, and she couldn't see anything other than pitch darkness. However, she came here because she remembered this place. This was the place where Melissa could've died. At the same time, she could've killed Jade, or even Eltrio and Bianca. She hated this place. But it was the only vivid memory she had left. It was clear what Melissa had to do.[/color]

[color=#000080]"This is all [i]his[/i] fault," [/color][color=#000000]she muttered through gritted teeth, [/color][color=#000080]"If he gets anywhere near me again, I'll find him... and I'll kill him."[/color]

[color=#000000]...[/color]

[color="#000000"]An hour or so later, Melissa finally entered the barricades through the other entrance, running into anything and [i]everything[/i] that could be run into; rakes, hoses, walls, wood boxes, anything [i]else[/i] that was strewn across the ground...[/color]

[color=#800080]"WHO KEEPS PUTTING THIS F***ING S*** HERE WHERE I CAN F***ING RUN [i]INTO[/i] IT, FOR??!!" [/color][color=#000000]Melissa screamed at the top of her lungs, so loudly that everyone [i]else[/i] could hear her, [/color][color=#800080]"I SWEAR, IF I RUN INTO ANYTHING ELSE... [i]ANYTHING[/i] AT ALL, I'LL KILL WHOEVER THE F*** PUT IT THERE WITH MY BARE F***ING HANDS!!"[/color]

Bianca turned to Jade as she asked how the absents were doing, Melissa she could answer as she said [i]"Well, the doctor's decided that they'd need to prescribed some sort of medicine to regulate her hormones a little, but beyond that the blood could have caused strain on her eyes, so they've bandaged them up for the time being, let her body naturally heal, you know?"[/i] On the inside, however, she thought, or rather predicted[i] 'Poor Melissa...unsure what gender she is, no wonder her hormones are kicking up, so much frustration and confusion'd rile her up something fierce. I'll need to make sure she's alright, she's probably really upset as we speak.'[/i]

Bianca smiled upon Izamu's curiosity about the mechanism she was working with Nora's Kei, finding it somewhat relieving that there was more than just one person whom she could talk to on a much more friendly manner; she was gladly content to let her know about it, if she really understood more about it herself. Izamu's statement was right, though, Nora's Kei was, if anything, abnormally high.[i] "Hmm...I've read the spec. and I've gotten the dials and settings right...maybe I just hit an anomalous sample: maybe we happened to hit a hot spot of Kei, like a big surge or something."[/i] Bianca rationalized, she was certainly doubtful of his high scores.

Taking out the blood sample, and storing it within a spare vial, Bianca took out another syringe and gave Nora an evil smirk as she said [i]"I'm sure, say, another...few samples would give us something sufficient to go off?"[/i] with a sinister tone; gazing up to Izamu she said[i] "Now then, would you like to help me out again Izamu? I'm sure Nora'll be a little bit...grouchy, if I'm going to take another ten doses of his blood."[/i] with a cheery tone, having a feeling that Izamu would be more than happy to oblige to this little test on the fighter. So, strapping Nora with numerous belts to the chair, and asking Izamu to hold his arms tight, she took another ten small doses of Nora's blood.

Of course, when she ran them through the machine, the ridiculously bright green coming from the screen indicated that, not only did Nora have this high level of Kei, but that the first sample wasn't the best samples because the Kei average was, somewhat, twice as much than that first sample. Bianca shook her head as she said [i]"How on earth do you have such an enormous level of Kei, I will never know...unless I was to cut you open and look at your Kei-producing organ, of course."[/i]

Suddenly...[color=#800080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"WHO KEEPS PUTTING THIS F***ING S*** HERE WHERE I CAN F***ING RUN [i]INTO[/i] IT, FOR??!!" [/size][/font][/color][color=#800080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]"I SWEAR, IF I RUN INTO ANYTHING ELSE... [i]ANYTHING[/i] AT ALL, I'LL KILL WHOEVER THE F*** PUT IT THERE WITH MY BARE F***ING HANDS!!"[/size][/font][/color] Bianca could not miss such a shout, so she said [i]"Izamu, you can unstrap Nora now if you wa-"[/i] The interruption was Eltrio's face suddenly crashing straight through the walls, with a cheery smile he said "Umm...anyone seen my shirt?" with a chuckle as he gazed around the room, pushing himself out of the wall.

Bianca, in the meantime, decided to go outside and check on Melissa, taking her hand gently in her left as she wrapped her right arm around Melissa's shoulder saying[i] "I know you're upset, Melly, but try to stay calm, 'kay? I'll get Nora and Eltrio to clean up out here, we can't have you tripping up like this; you're an injured teammate, and we need to compensate for it. How long are you going to be in that darn bandage then?"[/i] in a tender tone, she wasn't going to distress the poor girl than she, presumably, already was.

"Eltrio, however, walked round to the others with his chest still bear as he opened a bottle of water and poured it all over his chest, Izamu and Jade clinging to him irresistibly as they began to worship him with kisses..." is what Eltrio fantasized verbally, but obviously it didn't happen: Eltrio did walk in shirtless, but shirt in hand, as he hung it up leaving it to dry; sitting down he asked "Say, who wants me whip 'em up something nice?" before looking over at Jade lewdly saying "Although not sure what's nicer than fairy cake, right?"

[size=3][color=#800080][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"WHO KEEPS PUTTING THIS F***ING S*** HERE WHERE I CAN F***ING RUN [i]INTO[/i] IT, FOR??!!" "I SWEAR, IF I RUN INTO ANYTHING ELSE... [i]ANYTHING[/i] AT ALL, I'LL KILL WHOEVER THE F*** PUT IT THERE WITH MY BARE F***ING HANDS!!" [/font][/color][color=#006400][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]"Wahh!"[/font][/color][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif] Jade yipped out in surprise as Melissa entered the room, yelling at the top of her lungs and then some. With the proper training, Melissa could become an opera singer. Then, before she knew it, Eltrio came in, blabbing about some fantasy. [/font][/size][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]". . .Although not sure what's nicer than fairy cake, right?" That's it.. He pressed the wrong button. Stomping her way over to Etrio's stuff, she picked up his bag and began to rummage it. [/size][/color][/font][color=#006400][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][size=3]"Nope.. Not it.. No... No.. Where- There it is!"[/size][/font][/color][font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][size=3] Digging both hands into the bag, Jade began to pull out a drink vending machine. Glaring over at Eltrio as she held the vending machine over head, she gave it one good heave forward, throwing it at Eltrio. Lets all hope Eltrio's reflexes were as fast as his mind was able to produce nevergonnahappen-fantasies.[/size][/font]

I like how when I'm on my vita is when you guys tell me to post (at least, I think you guys may have but my memory can be worse than Nora's) yet when I've been on my computer since Sunday nothing. Although I suppose I should have just posted anyway by now. Damn my laziness and need to catch up to things I've missed in a week's worth of time. Mostly anime. I mean come on, sh*t is so real in Persona 4 and Guilty Crown. Although I suppose I SHOULD have caught up on this first. Oh well, I'll get this over with and end this stupid paragraph that isn't actually Nora relevant until I mentioned him right there in this sentence.

Nora was completely confused by the actions they were taking to give him a shot. Seriously, a shot. And we're talking about Nora. He runs into packs of dangerous monsters and you expect him to fight back against a shot? This is the moment where I say yes for pure comedic reasons but I won't because that's stupid and you're stupid for thinking I might do that. Seriously, we're talking about god damn Nora, the king of the a**es! By that I mean he's badass, a dumbass, and and a**hole. He's got all the a**es covered. And now I think I understand why sometimes my characters are thought to be gay...

It was only really the being held down part that he had fought back against. And with Izamu's strength his resistance was futile! And he did a lot of resisting...damn...I wish Izamu would hold me down...lucky bastard that Nor-Oh, now they're tying him up! That lucky bastard! Now if only I was Nora...and Bianca was in that swimsuit...mmmm...oh god, I have to cut the fantasies...for now at least. I'll bring them back up later with Hotaru. Anyway, after the many shots Nora eventually broke free of the straps. He was going to be pissed but word they kept saying rung through his head. "What the the f*ck is kei?" Being the dumbass kindergarten dropout he is Nora doesn't even know basic things that every five year old knows. Thank god you have a dumbass like Nora around so these things can be explained in RP.

[color=#800080]"I don't know [i]how[/i] long this thing's supposed to be there,"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa finally admitted, [/color][color=#800080]"But... I'm[/color][color=#800080] [i]done[/i][/color][color=#800080] with doubting myself. I wanna keep fighting, and I'm not gonna let this blindness stop me. And I certainly don't want anyone to worry about me either. 'Cause even if I [/color][color=#800080][i]do[/i][/color][color=#800080] die out there, I'll die knowing I've done everything I [/color][i][color=#800080]can[/color] [/i][color=#800080]to keep fighting."[/color]

[color=#000000]As she continued her heart-felt speech to Bianca, Melissa stretched out her hand, meaning to rest it on her shoulder. But through a misplacement of her exact position, Melissa ended up accidentally placing the hand on one of Bianca's breasts instead.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Look, don't worry about me," [/color][color=#000000]Melissa continued, unaware of where she placed her hand. [/color][color=#800080]"I'll be fine."[/color]

Archived