Chrome Shelled Regios: The Trinity [IC/Accepting]

Elƒie

Kyng, you better hold me back! I'm about punch Admiral square in the jaw! Melissa is totally a dude! Just as uncomfortale looking like a girl as being a dude and is quite frankly more like a guy than a girl! You holding me back yet? I SERIOUSLY F*CKING NEED IT! Uhhh...I look around while still narrating my own actions. Things seem to be getting kind of akward as I notice many stares from the supporting cast. Either because of my pissedoffitude or my lack of pants due to the quarrel over Hotaru with Aisu. All you guys need to know is that it ended well for everybody. After breathing in asnd out for a bit I get to the actual post instead of this sh*tty spam.

Nora's ears twitched hearing what Izamu was saying about him. "What the f*ck are you talking about?" It was then that she had grabbed Nora's hand and placed it on her own breast. The confusion of course led to Nora releasing his grip on Eltrio and allow him to go back to molesting random girls or sh*t like that he'd normally do. But not like Nora really cared. But back to Nora since he's a tad bit more relevant in my post about him. Nora had a blank look on his face. It wasn't something he can ever really recall having but he couldn't even recall what he had just eaten so this wasn't too big of a deal.

After a minute or so of akward silence a sliver of himself came back to him but unfortunately...or maybe not...it was his curious side. He squeezed the breast slightly as to not actually cause any damage to the weilder of the almighty cleavage yet still get a good feel. If Nora were a more intellectual man he'd have pointed out he was wearing his signature guantlets that he never seems rto take off so he's ready for a fight everywhere he goes but alas...he's a total dumbass. Instead of pointing out that fact and perhaps getting a real feel he said three words a man should never say to a woman. Three words that due to his dumbassery he somehow thought the feel of her breasts were that of cold steel. He said three words that would definitely mark his grave. He said, "They feel fake."

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Izamu stared blankly at Nora. It was taking her a while to process what he just said. Did he just say....Did he really? A tick mark suddenly appeared, and her shoulders tensed. She clenched her fist and a dark aura surrounded her body. "Nora...You..are...DEAD!!" She drew her right hand back, and landed a clean punch across Nora's cheek, sending him flying over three different tables, and crashing into a fourth. The next second Izamu had her gloves on, and had stepped on one of the tables, her dark aura having grown even bigger as she looked at where Nora currently lay, and an expression on her face that couldn't mean anything but certain death. "Do you have any last words? And for your information...These babies are totally real!!" She yelled actually blushing in embarrassment.

Even Nora's usually amazing reaction time and speed failed completely in comparison to his mentor's overwhelming abilities. He didn't even see it coming until he crashed into his second table only for a second later crashing into the fourth table and coming to a stop. He sat up and began to shake the dust and wooziness away. "God damn that hurt." Izamu had then jumped up onto a table and did just what Nora was looking forward to. She issued a death threat to him. That's basically a challenge, right? F*ck you. I don't have enough time to wait for you douchebags to answer my question! I need to post So it's a yes! Any questions? HAHA TOO LATE!

Nora stood up wiping away the blood that was slowly oozing out of his mouth. "It all makes sense now. You must really be a dude. Those breasts are so fake. You must still have a d*ck. You don't even act like much of a girl. You're just a f*cking fa**** slut!" It was then that the senses that were lost because of the punch returned to him and he realized he was actually looking at Melissa. "Oh...oops..." He turned to Izamu who was still on the table extremely pissed. "That thing I just said! Now let's just get on with me finally kicking your ass and getting out of this sh*thole!" It's funny because we all know he won't win anytime soon. Even though it was indoors wind rushed around him and he charged at Izamu with intense speed ready to throw a fury of punches.

[center][u][b]Eltrio[/b][/u][/center]

Eltrio's ears suddenly enlarged upon hearing Nora's voice beckon the three words, the three blasphemous words in the Church of the Chest, which cause said ears to shatter into tiny fragments before Melissa's very eyes, along with the rest of the anatomy of Eltrio for that matter; Nora had just called his Idyllic Izamu's chest fake! F*cking fake! Flapjacking f*cking fake! Flapjacking furiously-fapping f*cking fake!..you get the idea, it's note the best thing to hear, especially to someone who's fetish was in that particular area...well, that's an understatement, since he dedicated his life to breasts.

"W-w-w-w-w-wha!?! My perfectly endowed buxom babe that is the goddess Izamu herself would never have such horrendous, disgusting and certainly the most sinful items a woman can grant herself within the pure and perfectly sculpted body of her's, which has such a curvacious form granted by such a tight waistline, and perfect his with such a perky butt, let alone those gorgeously long thighs and gentle soft skin matching her divine brunette hair and beautiful face! For someone even to think, to imagine such horrific thoughts in one of the most perfect women on the planet is unforgiveable, unforgettable, a blasphemous sin to the most horrif extent!!!"

Such was the rant of Eltrio, who had by them reassembled himself from the shattered pierces of glass...human? No, glass. Well, the shatter pieces he was in before clenching a balled fist and, swinging it, he charged straight for Nora with a roar yelling "You'll regret the day you ever insulted Izamu's perfect r-" and this interuption was, of course, coming into contact with the dangerous imbeciles' fists, which in the instant had sent him rocketing into the ceiling and through the roof of the cafeteria, the pervert yelling "-AAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" before being smacked into the dome of the Regios itself, a loud pang as he fell down it like a swatted fly.

OoC Notes: Before I make my post, can I just make something absolutely clear? Melissa is [i]my[/i] character, [i]I[/i] decide what gender it is, and if I say it's an it, it's a bloody it! If anyone has any more objections, [i]especially[/i] if your name's Desu, then keep them to yourself thank you very much.

Moving on...

[color=#000000]Melissa [i]looked[/i] to have calmed down a bit after hearing Eltrio out, but somehow though, that wasn't enough. Smoke was still pouring from her body, and her eyes remained yellow. She was obviously still angry about [i]something[/i] to do with the team as a whole. It wasn't until Nora said to Melissa the most [i]offensive [/i]thing one could say to another woman that set Melissa off completely.

At that point, Melissa's entire body erupted into flame, and four wings had shot out from her back, also appearing to have been made by fire. Her eyes had been closed before the transformation, but as she opened them again, they were blood red. It was a good thing Eltrio got himself punched out of harm's way, otherwise he'd have to see what Melissa had become too.[/color]

[color=#800080]"F*** THE WHOLE [i]LOT[/i] OF YOU!!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa screamed, before her body seemed to have exploded into trillions of embers, that were sent soaring all over the cafeteria, settling in anything that could be caught alight.[/color]

[color=#000000]...[/color]

[color=#000000]Minutes later, Melissa reappeared in a remote location, assuming her immolated form again and scanning the surroundings. [/color][color=#000000]Settling on the ground now, Melissa summoned three fiery apparitions, each taking their own form. One had taken the form of a bull, another a lion, and the final one was an eagle. All Melissa could think about now was fighting Jade one-on-one.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Find her," [/color][color=#000000]she ordered simply. The three apparitions set off, eventually finding themselves on the beach. They then split up, the lion heading left, the bull to the right and the eagle straight ahead.[/color]

Despite what most people would have done when someone like Nora charged at them fist a-blazing, Izamu stood calm and didn't even bother getting into a defensive posture. Even so, any skilled fighter would be able to see that even then Izamu didn't have a single open spot. Nora was coming fast, even a bit faster than when he was fighting Damian. Izamu readied herself for her counter, but it was unneeded because Eltrio - who had been ranting in the back the entire time - jumped into the fray to attack Nora, but instead got punched by Nora's assult. Izamu also jumped out of the way, just in case Nora's reckless violence continued even after knocking Eltrio away. The next thing that happened was Melissa eurupting into a pillar of fire. Izamu was slightly confused on what had just happened. "Wait what...Ugh, that doesn't matter! I still want to kick that brat's ass for calling my breast fake!"

She pointed at Nora, "I suggest we take this outside. I don't want to get outside people in our affair."

Jade almost fell asleep as she reflected on her life. Not that it was boring, but mostly because she was still fairly sleepy. Just as she was about to fall asleep, she sat up suddenly when she heard "-AAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and then a sudden thud. Looking up, she seen Eltrio peeling off of the dome and beginning to fall. [color=#006400]"Eltrio.. What'd you do now?"[/color] she thought aloud as she had a pillar of earth raise up, catch him and slowly bring him back down to ground level. Walking over to him, she poked him softly his her right foot,[color=#006400] "You alright? And what'd you do this time?"[/color] As she held her hand out to help Eltrio up, she smelt a fire in the distance. Looking to the side, she seen three red-like figures off in the distance by one of the lakes of the Regios.

Nora didn't even notice that he had appareantly knocked Eltrio so high into the sky that he hit the dome itself. Who would have know Nora actually had strength like that. And here I was focusing him on his speed and...Izamu dodges with ease. F*ck his speed appareantly. Well it's to be expected since Izamu is far more powerful than him and kicks his ass all the time. Yet Nora is still sometimes called the brawn of the two. Oh well, I'll get on with it. Nora in the middle of his attack hadn't even noticed how much of an attention whore she was and by the time he was done with his attack that failed terribly the cafeteria was on fire yet Izamu dodged.

Nora looked around at the flames and asked no one in particular, "Wait, did I do that? Maybe I have some fire powers too. F*ck yeah. I'm just that strong I gained two elements!" This is the moment where you facepalm. Anyway, Nora's excitement was broken when Izamu asked if they should get out of there in fear of hurting civilians. He simply shrugged and said, "Sure, why not? I guess it wouldn't be good to hurt defensless people. That's against one of my morals, right?" He began to walk out through the door pretty much ignoring the creeping flames. And no, I don't mean creeping like me creeping on Hotaru.

[color=#000000]All three apparitions managed to find Jade, and charged straight for her. The bull was in the front of the pack, followed closely by the eagle. The lion, however, trailed behind the pair, as it started off so far behind. After closing some distance on the woman, the three creatures split up once again. This time, the bull veered to the left, whereas the lion ventured right, before both of these apparitions curved their paths around to meet Jade. The eagle, however, initially swooped down and into Jade's head, before soaring its way back up again inches from her face, only to do a U-turn and swoop down again into her back.[/color]

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, still at [i]least[/i] a mile or two away, Melissa flew back up a few hundred feet and looked through the scope of her gun. Although, this wasn't to take aim, mostly because she was still too far away from Jade, but merely to observe.[/color]

[color=#800080]"With her gone, the rest of them will be thrown in disarray," [/color][color=#000000]she said to herself, [/color][color=#800080]"That'll show them I'm not to be cast aside!"[/color]

[color=#006400]"What in the.."[/color] Jade trailed off as the three fiery figures began to surround her and Eltrio. Summoning upon the earth, a dome like shape surrounded Eltrio, but with small holes for air and to watch. The dome was strong enough to with stand a charge from the bull, but for a second one. However, Jade was pretty sure Eltrio wasn't in real danger, but just wanted to make sure he'd be fine. Ducking down from the eagle's first swoop, she then rolled to right. Standing up, she continued to run to the right, heading straight for the lion as she drew out her sword, slashing at the lion, her teeth gritting in slight pain. Her joints still ached and sores began to flare up.

[center][u][b]Eltrio[/b][/u][/center]

Eltrio's sudden free fall from the enormously tall Regios' dome was, well, cut short because as he fell from the air, spinning wildy as where his eyes, spirals which circled as he was so discombobulated after such a blow from Nora, which was A - Not directed at him, and B - A blow that Nora himself barely noticed, if not didn't notice at all. A brief thought passed his head saying that if Nora was that strong, and Izamu was his senior...oh my word. That fight would be one to see for sure! Shame he was launched through the ceiling because of it though, he'd probably cheer on Izamu as expected, until an even bustier girl walked by of course.

Anyways, back to the falling, or rather saved Eltrio. As the earth picked him up and then layed him down in the park, and all of a sudden he was poked at by a foot? Not anyone's foot though, it was Jade who was asking how was he and what he had done. Taking her hand, he pulled himself up from the kind gesture as he said "How am I?..well..." and all of a sudden [i][b]HONK HONK[/b][/i] "So much better now I've had a squeeze of your lovely chest!" Eltrio said with a filthy perverse grin before coughing to clear his throat, explaining his position by saying "Well, see, Nora had spoke such a blasphemous term, such a sinful speech which you yourself would probably die from hearing, a horrid sentance which would tear the Regios, no, the planet asunder; Nora said Izamu's lovelies were fake!" a huge heart appearing behind Eltrio, it then shattering at the thought.

Hugging Jade as he sobbed arcs of tears he said "I know, I know how painful it is to hear!" before looking back and seeing beings of fire standing before him, Eltrio's tears stopping, to which he said "Tears!?! Why do you leave me now!?! Trecherous swines!" before all of a sudden being encased in a stone dome, with a sight and air holes present for him as he was trapped from involving himself in the dispute, or more accurately getting in the way of Jade as she fought the emberbeasts valiantly, Eltrio saying "Go Jade! I'll make you a gormet meal when you're done!" and whipping out a frying pan he had got to work of a victory meal.

Izamu lead Nora to the training room that they had used when he fought Damian. "Alright lets get this fight going." Now Izamu wasn't really all that mad about him calling her breast fake. Now she felt as though she needed to fight Nora because he was getting a bit out of hand. It had been about 3 days since she last kicked his ass. "I saw we have our usual wager. When you lose I expect you to clean my bathroom, and go buy me some chocolate and underwear." Ok so maybe she was still pissed off about him calling her breast fake. Izamu flexed her hands as she waited for Nora to agree. She knew she didn't have to worry about making the first move because Nora's impatient nature was going to handle that. That is unless he has actually been learning from his defeats.

Of course he hasn't. But that's for a tad bit later. Nora was a tad bit annoyed that they had to come all the way to the training room just to fight. He regretted not putting inncent people's lives in danger just so he wouldn't have to sit on a train for so long. He'll have to take note of this and forget about it five seconds later. Anyway, the deal was same old same old. Clean, chocolate, and a hotty's underwear. A normal man would throw the fight this instant but Nora is no normal man! He's an idiot. And do you know what idiots do? That's right, they never make their own deal. Seriously, you'd think the normal man would at least try to turn her into his sex slave if he won but not this idiot.

Nora was of course impatient to start. Izamu was ready and he was ready so no prob here. "I'll show you how much stronger I've gotten since my last ass whooping!" He raised his right hand up and pointed his palm at Izamu. He thenn grabbed onto his right wrist with his left hand. He clearly had some new super special awesome power up his his. "Fireball!" Some time passed. "..." And more time passed. "..." But nothing happened and obviously nothing would. "What the f*ck happened to that fire power sh*t I did in the cafeteria?!"

[color=#800080]"What the f***?! You're meant to let him get the f*** outta there, not trap him in same f***ing rocks!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa barked at Jade, before shaking her head in disgust, [/color][color=#800080]"And just when they're about to dissipate as well..."[/color]

[color="#000000"]Just as Melissa said those words, all three apparitions vanished in a puff of smoke, including the lion that Jade was aiming for. But Jade had a new enemy now, and that enemy was Melissa, who immediately settled down at a lower altitude, and soared her way over the stone dome that had encased Eltrio, hurling her rocket launcher over her shoulder. At [i]this[/i] angle, Jade could see Melissa's new transformation for herself, fiery body and all.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Oh well, I'll just have to free him myself!" [/color][color=#000000]she yelled as she aimed the rocket launcher, but hadn't fired it yet.[/color]

Just as Jade was about to slice through the lion, she heard Melissa's voice and the lion, along with the others, disappeared. Turning around, she looked to Melissa as she pulled out a rocket launcher. [color=#006400]"A lion, bull and an eagle can easily out a person.. To have Eltrio run away ran the risk of him being attacked.. So rather than risk that, I put him in the dome to protect him from the fiery beasts.. But a rocket launcher? Shoot that and you'll kill Eltrio.."[/color] Without waiting for Melissa's response, she made the dome quickly expand in size, pushing Mellisa into the air as an opening appeared for Eltrio, [color=#006400]"Eltrio, get out of here! Don't worry about Melissa.. I'll make sure she won't get ya.."[/color] [color=#006400][i]'Wish I could be just as sure about that for myself..'[/i][/color] Jade thought to herself as she looked to Melissa. [color=#006400]"So Melissa.. What happened to make you so upset? And is fighting really the solution? I don't mind sparring to release some stress but this..?"[/color] Jade trailed off, sure that Melissa knew what she was getting at. [color=#006400]"So how about we both calm down and relax and talk about what happened.."[/color] Jade said in a soothing voice as she stabbed her sword into the ground next to her, showing Melissa she was not a threat to her.

Eltrio, all of a sudden, had witnessed the apparations of fire Jade fought valiantly disappear...well, no, he hadn't; he was working cooking in his pan a nice stir-fry for his heroine, and there was a nice scent of ginger from the gaps as well as a huge pang of steam flooding outside the holes in which Eltrio worked and slaved to make a nice meal; he then had a little bit of regret, as he had served Melissa a dish she never tasted, and he didn't even get to give Izamu a taste of his food....you're waiting for me to say Nora? No chance! He had called Izamu's breasts fake, like hell was Eltrio going to cook for him...well, I say this, but then if he refused Nora would beat him up...but then Izamu would beat him up! Wow, isn't it wonderful how these things turned around!

Suddenly he felt a lovely cool breeze as the earth dome had opened up a little, Eltrio taking this time to throw off his shirt and tie it around his waist, sitting there and sweating as he fried up Jade her meal using his Sizzle Dust, chuckling as he walked outside the earth structure, looking over and hearing Jade begin to try and calm down the horrific temper Melissa was in, one which had made her very peculier looking. Eltrio wasn't afraid at all though, as he learnt himself the hard way that fear is a weakness, and a weakness can be turned into a strength; rather than fearing Melissa he said "Wow...that's hot!" before whispering to Jade "No pun intended!" before using his free hand to squeeze her breast again.

Afterwards he had walked a bit behind Jade and said "You can forget me running away boss; I'm here cheering for you and this here..." waving his pan about, before punching the air as he said "...is your victory meal! You shall dine and celebrate this victorious feat, accompanied by the finest form of wine I have available...which is unfortunately cooking wine, but regardless you'll be pissed, we'll all celebrate like a bunch of alcholic hicks!" before sitting down in the middle of the path, far behind Jade, as he continued to cook, before realizing his backpack was still back in the earth dome. "Oh nuts!" he said before darting in and out, yanking the bag out despite there being an entire oven in there.

[color=#000000]Of course, Melissa heard none of what Jade what saying; all she could [i]mostly[/i] hear was cackling from the fires all over her body. But she did see that the dome expanded, which hit her and forced her back, and after she recovered from that, she [i]did[/i] see that Jade had set her sword down. Unfortunately, Melissa mistook that for her not being worth Jade's time.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Oh, I see, [i]now[/i] you think I'm too weak!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa shouted, [/color][color=#800080]"I'LL SHOW [/color][i][color=#800080]YOU[/color] [/i][color=#800080]WEAK!!"[/color]

[color=#000000]With a with of Melissa's hand, pillars of fire were sent hurtling towards Jade.[/color]

Izamu was actually surprised that Nora didn't start running straight at her, but instead held out his hand proclaiming about some new ability he had. Izamu raised an eyebrow at this and got herself ready for this new attack of his, however she was not expecting him to yell, [i]"Fireball!" [/i]Second passed by and nothing happened. When Nora yelled about what happened to his fire powers, Izamu facepalmed. "You idiot! That wasn't your power! That was Melissa who did that." She shook her head and placed a hand on the back of her head. "You are a first class idiot you know that right?" Izamu then punched her fist together as black, mist like energy materialized around Izamu, before being absorbed into her body leaving behind a black mist-like outline around her body. [i]"Black Maiden." [/i]

Izamu smirked, "I'm tired of waiting." It was after that sentence that she punched the ground, showcasing the immense strength that she possessed. She easily cracked the ground around her, up heaving large pieced of earth, as well as creating a large fissure in the ground that was heading right towards Nora. Izamu then picked up one of the large slabs of earth, spun around to gain momentum before hurling it at Nora.

((Stalfos.. Eltrio groped Jade.. So edit your post about his groping her and her pushing him to the side, alright? For now, I'm going to post as if ya didn't push Eltrio or anything involving that mishap, k?))

Jade's left eye twinged for a moment when Eltrio groped her breast once more, but quickly set that issue to the side and concentrated on Melissa. Watching the fiery pillars come at her, Jade would have normally jumped out of its way by now. But seeing that Eltrio was behind her, she couldn't risk dodging and having Eltrio get hit instead. Stomping her left foot down, a thick wall of earth came up and blocked the pillars of fire. Stepping back a little from the intense heat, Jade grew annoyed of Melissa's behavior. Why was she so upset and so hellbent on hurting her? Did PMS hit her extremely early or something? Once the pillars subsided, Jade took a few steps to the right, revealing herself to Melissa. Yelling at the top of her lungs, she tried to calm Melissa down, [color=#006400]"Melissa! Why are you trying to hurt me? I never said you were weak! Why are you upset? Calm down and lets talk about this over a nice bottle of cold beer? Or tea? Or anything you want!"[/color]

Nora seemed even more confused now. But for even stupider reasons now. Okay, maybe not. Serioysly, what can be stupider then looking at a place on fire and think you've gained fire powers? But anyway in his slightly less stupid confusion he said, "Wait, who's Melissa?" His question came a bit late as Izamu had already begun her assault by activating her Black Maiden ability and punching the ground sending a fissure towards him. "Sh*t you're serious. Just The Way I Like It!" He jumped back and started doing a series of back handsprings in an attempt to avoid the fissure. After getting close to the wall he jumped up and punched a hole into the wall that he used to cling to it and avoid the fissure.

"Is that all you f*ck you got?!" It was then that he noticed the giant as f*ck boulder heading straight towards him. There was no real way to avoid it in time so he did the next best thing. He kicked it. Yep, that's right. He kicked a f*cking boulder. Although this didn't prove to be as effective as he planned since although he was able to shatter it into large chunks with appareantly no damage to his legs there were still large chunks that didn't suddenly stop. It still lessened the damage significantly but it didn't stop achunk from hitting him right in the face. I don't know whether he should be relieved since his brain is already so damaged it doesn't have much more to lose or not since with his limited supply of brain cells he doesn't have much more brain cells to lose.

Whatever Nora thought didn't really matter though. He was in combat now and thinking only ever slowed him down. Especially when thinking about math. F*ck math. Why should he care that two plus two equals fish? But all that is irrelevant. Nora was beginning to get pissed. "You little f*cker!" He sprung off the wall and landed by the fissure. Nora trhen began to charge at Izamu with wind rushing along with his legs. "Gutsy Pull!" He began to send an current at Izamu's back so she would hopefully be forced towards him.

Eltrio was a little concerned as well for Melissa's well being. Was she this upset about him groping her? I mean, really? Izamu loved it, and he knew somewhere deep down so did Bianca and Jade, maybe a dormant and certainly lustful side of them...heck, maybe Izamu's own kind manner to his fondling was a displaced and depraved sex inner sex drive...'That must be it, no wonder she's trying different clothes! Izamu is a nympho, it makes so much sense! Why else would she wear such bras, and give Nora such tasks with her delicates...god how I want to hold her delicates...I'd love to be them, actually, so I could be pressed snuggly against those gorgeous guns of her's, as well as her probably shave-- -------- ---!!!" (censorship deemed necessary)

Eltrio then pounded the floor with his hand, determined and sure of this sudden epiffany about Izamu being a c*ck craving wh*re; it went downhill...well, rockbottom rather, because this epiffany was so overwhelming, in more places than one, Eltrio began to think aloud "And that means Bianca and Jade too! No wonder they resist me so, or rather any man who'd lay a finger on their gorgeous sacred bodies, which by the way I think should be coated in a rich assortment of oils and soaps for such a sheen of a diety; they're actually trying to fight their urges! Of course, it makes so much sense; they're fighting off their need to mount someone so vulgar!" Eltrio, right now, didn't realize he was on earth, because he literally yelled this next bit aloud "Well trust me girls, one day I, Eltrio Branning, expert on cooking and women, shall expose you for the man-hungry vixens you are!"

And, declaring such, received a book thrown into this skull; all of a sudden came across Bianca Torres, running to the scene in a pink fluffy robe as she yelled [i]"You're such a disgusting pervert Eltrio, and you're not a woman expert, that's for certain!"[/i] who then stood before Jade and asked[i] "What's going on? I was trying to sleep, but could hear such fierce noises outside my apartment; looking out the window I saw you guys fighting and you know I'm in charge of your health...urgh! Melissa, calm down; you realize that a sleepy and cranky doctor is barely any good at all?"[/i] in her typical icy manner, glaring at Melissa disapprovingly before adding[i] "Plus, why on earth are you saying people don't care about you? The sheer nerve..."[/i]

All of a sudden, Eltrio had slipped his hands onto Bianca's nighty underneath her robe, causing her to eep before realizing what was touching her, who was touching her rather. All of a sudden she heard "Pink nighty, frilled and veiled; why on earth is a doctor sleeping in such raunchy clothin-GAAH!" Any takers? Anyone? Well, for you readers at home, you probably guessed Bianca book-ended Eltrio in the frontal lobe again, murmuring[i] "Pervert." [/i]as she watched him fall to the floor, lewdly smiling before she placed her foot on his skull and stomping at him over and over, Eltrio helplessly flailing in the earth.

[i]"Jade, I'm hear if you need any kind of treatment, and I'll make sure Eltrio won't get in your way; end this so I can go to bed pleeease!"[/i]

"Nice one." Izamu said as she watched Nora impressively dodge her initial assult. To be honest she would have been rather insulted if he hadn't been able to dodge that attack, seeing as she was his instructor for all intense purposes. It was just a boulder and a little fissure. Noticing Nora about to make his move she readied herself, getting into a stance. Suddenly she felt a strong gust of wind push against her back, forcing her into the direction of the charging Nora. He was coming just as fast, the wind circling around his feet. Izamu smirked, "Lets play hard ball then." She stopped fighting against the wind pushing her towards Nora, and instead began a head-first charge. Timing her next move perfectly, she suddenly fell forward and onto her hands, bringing her feet close to her and using the momentum to flip over. Finally she pushed off he hands, and stretched out her legs aiming a double kick right at Nora's face.

[color=#800080]"WHAT??!!"[/color][color=#000000] Melissa beckoned, still unable to hear much of what Jade was saying. Now that she thought of it, she could only [i]just[/i] hear [i]herself[/i]. But Melissa definitely picked up Jade saying that [i]she[/i] never said Melissa was weak... although she was uncertain of it. Deciding to go with that assumption, which was correct by the way, Melissa responded.[/color]

[color=#800080]"You may have not said it, but you certainly must've thought it!" [/color][color=#000000]Melissa retorted, [/color][color="#800080"]"I'm [/color][i]sure[/i][color="#800080"] of it! You, the headmaster, the [/color][i]rest[/i][color="#800080"] of the squad... this is all just a scheme so I can literally [/color][i]die[/i][color="#800080"]! You don't care about me! None of you do! The only person even [/color][i]close[/i][color="#800080"] to caring is Eltrio, and all [/color][i][color="#800080"]he[/color] [/i][color=#800080]cares about is my f***ing boobs!"[/color]

[color=#000000]That entire rant was contradicted by Bianca, but that wasn't what enraged Melissa further... it was the fact that Bianca was even [i]there[/i]. Still, she was too far focused on Jade to be worried about Bianca. She raised her hand.[/color]

[color=#800080]"For that, you can all burn in HELL!!"[/color][color=#000000] With that, a few fiery beams were fired from Melissa's hand... all over the place.[/color]

Nora was able to notice that she wasn't resisting the wind one bit even while in the middle of his charge. "[i]She's not fighting it. She wants to get closer. Not just that. She wants to use my own wind to her advantage. That's just like you, Izamu.[/i]" If there was anything in the world Nora would actually pay attention to it was Izamu. He had to if he wanted to ever learn to beat her. But the same would probably be just as true times ten for his detective senior who not only had to keep her superiority but also train him in the best possible way. Nora smirked noticing Izxamu's counter attack. "[i]You're Never A Boring Opponent![/i]"

Before Izamu was actually able to make contact with his hollow head he quickly fell to his knees and slid under Izamu as she jumped over. Just a few feet with the slide and he already began his next move. He planted his fist into the ground to dramaticaly slow him down and quickly launched himself off the ground and back onto his feet to continue his charge towards Izamu. His fist was clenched ready for a good ol' punch. It should also be noted that Nora has not used his Cyclone Arena even though this would be such a perfect oppurtunity. It's elementary, my dear Watson. A closed space with an overly destructive Izamu is too stupid for even Nora to ever think of doing. The thought of it has been beaten out of him every time he has.

[color=#006400]"What in the world-WHOA s***!"[/color] Quickly picking up Bianca, Jade quickly ran to where Eltrio was, despite her body screaming at her to stop. Feeling the heat of the fire pillars becoming more intense and her strength starting to wain, she jumped the last couple of feet to Eltrio. Doing a 180 in the air and skidding to a stop on her back next to Eltrio, a large, thick dome of earth surrounded the three of them, protecting them from the intense flames of Melissa's. Collapsing her arms to the ground, releasing Bianca, Jade let a groan that was a mix of pain, exhaustion and frustration. Seeing how she was within range and remembering Eltrio's rant earlier, she reached over just enough to smack Eltrio hard upside the head. [color=#006400]"What is wrong with you?! Seriously! Ever think that its just plain rude to touch a woman's breast without permission? And just because we don't like it doesn't mean we're holding back urges! Especially right now, when Melissa is trying to fry me alive for some made-up reason!"[/color] With her own rant done, Jade once again collapsed to the ground, tired. The last time she was this exhausted was when she hunted down and disbanded five gangs in one week. Jade couldn't walk for two days straight after that.

After a minutes rest, Jade forced herself to sit up. Looking to Bianca, she asked, [color=#006400]"Have a pain killer and instant energy booster with ya? Cause if I'm going to go out there and try to get Melissa to relax, I'ma need both. [i]Now.[/i]"[/color]

Archived