HOLY S*** OSIRIS THE SKY DRAGON IS CONFIRMED [EDIT-ART CONFIRMED TOO]

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is this real? Oh please let this be real....

It wasn't nerfed...Ra was nerfed to hell and Obelisk is acceptably "good". Granted, having immunity to targeting would have been terrific, but I'd be okay with that, if this effect is real.

And please have good art. Ra's art was amazing (but the card sucked) and I personaly hate Obelisk's art...please be a middle ground...

First time ever I considered posting "I came".

[quote name='evilfusion' timestamp='1323185673' post='5690542']
Is this real? Oh please let this be real....

It wasn't nerfed...Ra was nerfed to hell and Obelisk is acceptably "good". Granted, having immunity to targeting would have been terrific, but I'd be okay with that, if this effect is real.

And please have good art. Ra's art was amazing (but the card sucked) and I personaly hate Obelisk's art...please be a middle ground...

First time ever I considered posting "I came".
[/quote]

It's definitely real. It's been announced as a Promo for the December V-Jump issue.

lolol, now I feel even worse for Ra though...poor giant chicken...from the most powerful god card in the anime to garbage in real life..

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1323186117' post='5690555']
I'm pretty sure Slifer, AKA super Wanghu, has been, and always will be, the best god card, and that Ra was only considered good because Hype.
[/quote]

I just noticed anime Obelisk has an auto win effect if its battle damage isn't negated...wth..

I always kinda liked Ra though, at least the art in the anime and the legal version.
Anyways, please Slifer, don't disappoint art-wise~~

(about the picture posted, I don't really think that'd be Slifer's art, it has to be more epic than that. Also a bit altered, like all the new god cards so far. )

[quote name='Gandorator' timestamp='1323187013' post='5690582']
(about the picture posted, I don't really think that'd be Slifer's art, it has to be more epic than that. Also a bit altered, like all the new god cards so far. )
[/quote]
you do know that is the concept art right? i think that the art will be like the concept art, just like Ra and to some extent Obelisk

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1323186547' post='5690569']
i wonder if the art is gonna be like this (Drawn by Kazuki Takahashi)
[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111206143255/yugioh/images/thumb/0/0d/Kazuki_Takahashi_Artwork_5.png/275px-Kazuki_Takahashi_Artwork_5.png[/img]
[/quote]

I like that Pose...if they have to...give it a Black Border and a red/White outer glow like Ra's one or something and it will look coool

Also wierd thing is while Ra and Obelisk where both drawn in their Pharaoh's Memory arc Style...Osiris was the only one of the 3 that looked the same back then and now...

* f*** yes f*** yes f*** yes.*
I remember the old fortune lady deck I built around him on DMG. freaking devastating deck.
I had fun with it and made it 50 cards just for the hell of it, and it still raped >>
if I make it serious and add the confirmed version, it would be quite powerful indeed.

nothing is funnier than seeing the massive numbers of simulatinous WTFs when they realize that future visions doesn't send it away for a turn.

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1323187412' post='5690599']
you do know that is the concept art right? i think that the art will be like the concept art, just like Ra and to some extent Obelisk
[/quote]

I know. But it's just concept art, it could be changed, just like Obelisk. What it shows is what the design will be like, the pose might be completely different.
Also, the concept art for Obelisk is nothing like the legal version, except for the design.

[quote name='Gandorator' timestamp='1323191158' post='5690693']
I know. But it's just concept art, it could be changed, just like Obelisk. What it shows is what the design will be like, the pose might be completely different.
Also, the concept art for Obelisk is nothing like the legal version, except for the design.
[/quote]
though it might be similar, like Ra's was
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111206143240/yugioh/images/thumb/4/44/Kazuki_Takahashi_Artwork_4.png/266px-Kazuki_Takahashi_Artwork_4.png[/img][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101203012040/yugioh/images/thumb/0/04/TheWingedDragonofRaJUMP-EN-UR-LE.jpg/300px-TheWingedDragonofRaJUMP-EN-UR-LE.jpg[/img]

but we only hae a week to wait until it gets released though

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1323189819' post='5690676']
Personally, I'm hoping this card's original ATK is 0, instead of being ????.
[/quote]hm... searchable by Sangan... that's a good idea. No seriously, let's do it, this could use it.

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1323192855' post='5690755']
though it might be similar, like Ra's was
[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111206143240/yugioh/images/thumb/4/44/Kazuki_Takahashi_Artwork_4.png/266px-Kazuki_Takahashi_Artwork_4.png[/img][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101203012040/yugioh/images/thumb/0/04/TheWingedDragonofRaJUMP-EN-UR-LE.jpg/300px-TheWingedDragonofRaJUMP-EN-UR-LE.jpg[/img]

but we only hae a week to wait until it gets released though
[/quote]There's a difference between similar, and THE SAME. Only difference is that the right wing is slightly bent.

[quote name='Passion Pit' timestamp='1323193404' post='5690765']
There's a difference between similar, and THE SAME. Only difference is that the right wing is slightly bent.[/quote]
Not exactly.
The final artwork was re-drawn slightly smaller and they cutback on some of the detail. Oh, and both wings are bent.
Other then that, Ra still ended up with fantastic artwork.

[quote name='~King Crouton~' timestamp='1323193409' post='5690766']
Hardened Slifer Gadgets.[/quote]
Deck sounds sexy.

Archived