HOLY S*** OSIRIS THE SKY DRAGON IS CONFIRMED [EDIT-ART CONFIRMED TOO]

[quote name='Passion Pit' timestamp='1323193404' post='5690765']
There's a difference between similar, and THE SAME. Only difference is that the right wing is slightly bent.
[/quote]
[size=2][s]...and the other[/s][/size] [size=3]though i never said the art will be the same, it was implied that it'll be either similar or completely different[/size]

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1323196161' post='5690862']
[size=2][s]...and the other[/s][/size] [size=3]though i never said the art will be the same, it was implied that it'll be either similar or completely different[/size]
[/quote]I guess, after all

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111206143240/yugioh/images/thumb/4/44/Kazuki_Takahashi_Artwork_3.png/266px-Kazuki_Takahashi_Artwork_3.png[/img]

[quote name='Passion Pit' timestamp='1323196327' post='5690867']
I guess, after all

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111206143240/yugioh/images/thumb/4/44/Kazuki_Takahashi_Artwork_3.png/266px-Kazuki_Takahashi_Artwork_3.png[/img]
[/quote]
that was brought up earlier, though i think that isn't as good as the final art used for Obelisk imo

[quote name='~Burning Soul~' timestamp='1323196529' post='5690883']
that was brought up earlier, though i think that isn't as good as the final art used for Obelisk imo
[/quote]Looking at it now, you'd think they'd use a different one just based off of the height of Slifer in the pic.

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1323197686' post='5690934']
[s]You guys can go to deck section to get ideas? [/advertising][/s]
[/quote]
But you got the original idea from me like 6 months ago xD

Granted, yours is so far different from what mine was when I was still super scrub o.o

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1323197758' post='5690935']
But you got the original idea from me like 6 months ago xD

Granted, yours is so far different from what mine was when I was still super scrub o.o
[/quote]
Actually, IIRC, you posted yours first but I had just finished making it too. T-T

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1323197866' post='5690936']
Actually, IIRC, you posted yours first but I had just finished making it too. T-T
[/quote]
My friends had been working on one since like March. Their's didn't end too well.

Mine had been done for, like, a month when I posted it o.o I mentioned it a lot though

[quote name='Yuzuru Otonashi' timestamp='1323197967' post='5690941']

My friends had been working on one since like March. Their's didn't end too well.

Mine had been done for, like, a month when I posted it o.o I mentioned it a lot though
[/quote]
I remember I got the idea from the Yami vs Yugi duel, guess great minds think alike?

Right after you/me/we posted the decks I saw like 4 or so on youtube within the week. =O

[quote name='Legend Zero' timestamp='1323198378' post='5690949']
I remember I got the idea from the Yami vs Yugi duel, guess great minds think alike?

Right after you/me/we posted the decks I saw like 4 or so on youtube within the week. =O
[/quote]
Seriously? O-o

Wow xD

I just remember watchign my friend and gf toil away at it, then ultimately get flustered and quit. Months later, pick it up, make it work, at least in scrubby sense xD

[quote name='Horus.' timestamp='1323205775' post='5691147']
putting it in the binder?
[/quote]
[quote name='Kyosuke Kiryu' timestamp='1323206198' post='5691152']
yeah man that deck is a +5 every turn
[/quote]

[IMG]http://i40.tinypic.com/20q0294.gif[/IMG]

OT: Told my friends about this....yeah....we're getting like 20-30 for trade bait the next town over.

Would of Thought Vanilla Ojama Slifer would work due to cards like...
Ojama Magic - Destroy to add 3 ojamas to hand
Dark Factory of Mass Production - add 2 normal ojamas from the grave to hand
White Elephant's Gift - summon and tribute an ojama for 2 new cards to the hand
Enchanting Fitting Room - to spam the low leveled monsters needed for Slifer to appear.

[quote name='werewolfjedi' timestamp='1323189194' post='5690660']
* f*** yes f*** yes f*** yes.*
I remember the old fortune lady deck I built around him on DMG. freaking devastating deck.
I had fun with it and made it 50 cards just for the hell of it, and it still raped >>
if I make it serious and add the confirmed version, it would be quite powerful indeed.

nothing is funnier than seeing the massive numbers of simulatinous WTFs when they realize that future visions doesn't send it away for a turn.
[/quote]
Fortune Ladies can make the hand count go to 20.

My friend did it.

Archived