Yu Gi Oh! Role Play: Reopening The Academy! [REGISTRATION ARCHIVE] [Started/Accepting] [PG-12]

[quote name='shelds9' timestamp='1328214895' post='5795643']
Just a question. Will I ever HAVE to use Teror-Byte? Or are you framing me for something? What is it for, just wondering...
[/quote]

You can keep it, but you don't have to use it. Make your character put it in a display frame or something like that

[quote name='Paradox Caller' timestamp='1328218503' post='5795713']
have a request, can i make it so Ogre Dragon takes any Tuner instead of just a Dark one for this RP? cause otherwise it wont fit in my Fabled deck
[/quote]

Yeah, go on then. Even though the original materials don't say so...

• Replies 793
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for letting me know. Also, I can't really post my character's duel until Trimage gets his ass over here...

If he doesn't come over soon, I'll have no choice, than to nullify my exam, and all other inactive exams and assign students to their desired dorms in the first post.

EDIT: On top of all that, I have assigned every dorm with lessons they have to attend to during the term in Gold Academy. Please, do tell me if you need to change any of the lessons.

[quote name='Charlotte The Witch' timestamp='1328571134' post='5800920']
What happened?!?
[/quote]
YCM was down for 2 days, so I don't really know. When are you gonna post the rest of the Entrance Exam? That's all I wanna know.

[quote name='Admiral_Stalfos19' timestamp='1328575913' post='5801197']
*yawns*

Would've thought shelds managed to post by now, but apparently he hasn't =/

Permission to OHKO if he doesn't get on in 24 hours?
[/quote]

Granted.

Archived