MLP: Dawn of the Rebellion [IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Grunt Issun

Morning nodded at Blazer's comment. "[i]Heehee, it sounds like a wonderful idea to me, friend.[/i]" she said in agreement. "[i]It truly is a beautiful power you have.[/i]" Morning said, now looking over at Wonder. "[i]I'm sure it will come in handy for you.[/i]" Morning nodded her head again.
"[i]Although, um...[/i]" Morning began. "[i]...You plan to get some more control over it, right? Well... I may be able to help you with that. I may not know anything about dragons, and I'm even more puzzled as to how a half-dragon-half-pony is even anatomically possible, but I've something of an... Affinity, per say, for fire. So I'm certain that I'd be able to help you control your own power. Somehow.[/i]" Morning offered, reaching out a hoof. "[i]Of course, you don't have to answer right away, or even say 'yes' at all. If you think you should do it by yourself, then by all means.[/i]"

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonder chuckled, and blushed again when Blazer and Morning continued their compliments, "Ah, come on guys, cut it out" he said lightheartedly. He looked at Morning after she offered to see if she could help him with his control over fire. Wonder grinned, and shook her hoof, "Wow, that'd be really helpful! Thank you so much, Morning!" Wonder thanked her, then laughed cheerfully. Wonder gazed into the sky, where he noticed the descending sun, and determined it must at least be four in the afternoon by now. "Oh dear, I didn't realize the time. Come on, let's get inside"

Wonder spent the rest of the evening wandering around the temple and chatting with the monks he missed so much, before retiring to the Library, where he caught up on some stories he'd been dying to read. After he felt he'd done enough of that, he began on his way back to his room. On the way, he encountered Dippy, looking as giddy as ever. Wonder stopped him, "Hey, Dippy, you got sec?" he asked him.

Dippy grinned, "Hiya Wonder, what is it?"

"Well... Have you always known? About my blood?"

Dippy hesitated, then shuffled a bit uncomfortably, "Well... yeah..." he admitted. "Sorry, Wonder, I wasn't really allowed to tell you" he said apologetically.

"It's okay, Dippy. I was just curious" Wonder responded, "Good night" he added, before walking back to his room, then throwing himself onto his bed, and getting ready to sleep.

Sniffy and Dawn spent the rest of the evening hanging out. And 'hanging out' meant a few hours of them simply walking around the temple, as Dawn silently marveled over new things she saw, asking Sniffy what they were. By the end, the sun was already starting to go down in the sky.

Dawn let out a small gasp. "Oh dear, it appear to be getting late. What time do you think it is?"

"Umm...probably around four thirty?" Sniffy guessed.

"Oh my, this is horrid. I should be in bed by now."

"But...it's four thirty," Sniffy said, raising an eyebrow.

"And thus, I must retire to my lodgings," Dawn asked, as if Sniffy was crazy for being surprised. "Father would not be pleased if he were to find out that I have strayed so far from the path of righteousness."

"...Uh...huh... well then, yeah, you go do that~" Sniffy said. "Meanwhile...I think I'll find out more about our prey~

"Very well. However,if he attempts to strike you down, just remember: Fast assassinations are merciful, not mean."

"...okay, yeah. Good...even...ight Dawn~" Sniffy said, giggling a bit, before sneezing, as she turned away.

Sniffy entered Wonder's room, careful to not let anyone see her. She closed the door very softly, and opened the closet. She looked to the right, then the left, and then above. Finally, she entered the closet, and carefully closed its doors.

"Now...I await you, Wonder~" Sniffy said, with a giggle, before sneezing yet again. her eyes widened, and her head popped out of the closet, looking to the sides, before she slowly slid it back into the closet.

"NOW, I await you, Wonder~"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Dawn yawned, and laid down on the bed. She used her magic to float the covers over herself, and shut her eyes.

Suddenly, she found herself inside a green pasture, filled with soap trees, and hopping stones. Up in the sky, the big sky monster stood watch over its tiny minions. Its tentacles slowly weaved together, as the heat began melting the pasture. Suddenly, the ground gave way, and Dawn found herself inside a giant bubble. She went further down, until it was completely dark, before she saw a giant moving rock that ate her. Inside its belly, she saw the big sky monster. Exceptit wasn't too big, or in the sky. It was just there, playing a weird game of cards with a talking blade of grass.

"Hello," Dawn said, approaching the group. "Are you really the big sky monster?"

"Yuuuup, I'm right up there from the skyyyy, brotha. And you?"

"...I am from Canterlot."

"...That a food, baby?" the big sky monster asked.

"I thought so too. How wrong was I, to know it was my birthplace."

"Yeah, yeah, I hear ya. Now...what are you doin' inside this here whale?"

"I...things occured."

"Have you seen the one-eyed cyclops rock turtle yet?"

Dawn blinked. "The what?"

Suddenly, Dawn woke up, but she was facing a giant one-eyed cyclops rock turtle. It winked at her.

"Helloooo, what are you up to, little filly?"

"...Who are you?"

"Your future husband."

And then, Dawn was wearing a wedding dress, and was right next to the rock cyclops turtle, who she cleverly named Oecrt.

Oecrt turned to kiss her, but his lips turned to fruit, then he turned into a tree, and exploded. His afterimage solidified, and became a fountain of bits. Dawn picked up one of the bits, curious, and it grew an eye.

"Whatchu lookin at? You gonna uuuuse me?"

"...Whatever happened to your other eye, Mister Bit?"

"It grew into two and split apart, then the grim reaper got it, dawwwg~"

"Oh...okay. Very well then. I have faith you will be able to find great life, even with missing your other eye. It seems like a task you can accomplish with ease, if you so try."

Just then, the other eye exploded.

"...I wonder what his prospectives are for a career. I may let him be my servant one day, he is a pleasant sandwich."

Where the eye was, grew a mouth, and it opened wide.

"I ain't no sandiwiiiich" it said, in song. "I'm livin liiiife"

"...If you are not a sandwich, what is a sandwich?"

"Thaat right theeeeeere"

Dawn turned to the side, where the bit's tongue was pointing, and saw a big pot.

"Let us find out what this 'sandwich' is, shall we, Mister Bit?"

"A'iiiiight" Mister Bit said, for some reason growing the ability to float, as he began spinning in midair.

Dawn climbed the ladder on the side of the pot, with Mister Bit following behind her. She peered inside the immense pot, and saw a tiny fruit inside. The fruit suddenly grew, then melted, and filled the pot with water.

"Throw me in there, sistaaah" Mister Bit said, movin to a certain odd rhythm.

Dawn gve a small nod, and dipped Mister Bit inside the cauldron. It shook violently for a bit, before suddenly stopping. Then, servant ponies stremed out from the cauldron, and showered the land with servants. Dawn marveled in amazement.

"Ah...that is where they come from..." she muttered.

Just then, Dawn woke up. She shook her head a bit, and looked around, seeing she was still in her room.

"...Sniffy will be delighted to hear where our servants come from," Dawn said. "I wonder if she will aid me in finding Mister Bit so we can dip him in the Servant Cauldron to make enough for the entire land..."

After seeing Wonder's new skills, Blazer trotted back to the dining hall inside the temple. Seeing as she had grown bored of her book, she decided to explore the temple a bit more, just in case she ever returned. She walked down many long and winding corridors, and saw a few interesting rooms. She found a small garden area, several balconies and eventually an odd, dimly lit room. "This rooms is so dark and small. And there's nothing in it..."

She walked inside and looked around, but saw nothing of interest. Just as she turned around to head back to the others, a familiar black figure appeared before her. "You again! What are you?"

[b]"The war... the war will be wonderful."[/b] The entity locked eyes with Blazer. [b]"And the oceans will fill with the blood of the fallen."[/b]

Blazer was prepared to fight the entity, but it had completely disappeared with the blink of an eye. She walked out of the room, pondering the whole ordeal. She turned back around to see the room had been replaced with a wall. She stomped her hoof on the ground. [i]"Next time I see you, I'm giving you a serious flank whooping."[/i] She thought to herself/

She walked back to greet the others before heading to bed. "Goodnight everypony." She said in a cheery manner. She lied down in bed and instantly fell asleep.

Sniffy slowly poked her head out of the closer. When she was sure enough that Wonder was asleep, she stepped outside slowly, and walked up to his bed. She neared her head to his a bit.

[i]Someday, this guy will be my boss, eh? Interesting...[/i]

Sniffy yawned. She looked at the closet, then at Wonder.

[i]Staying inside there left me quite tired...I should get this over with...[/i]

Sniffy placed a tiny camera at a certain angle, under his bed. Then, she smirked, and gave him a quick kiss on the forehead.

[i]Big things await you, Prince..rest up, for now...[/i]

She yawned again the sniffed. However, before she tried to walk out of the room, she suddenly found herself laying in Wonder's bed. She blinked.

[i]I must be...tired than I tought, from the hike...[/i]

She climbed higher up on the bed, until her head was on the pillow, then moved a bit closer to Wonder.

[i]Goodnight~ [/i]

As Wonder slept, outside of his complete at rest state, his mind began to wander off into dreamland.

Wonder opened his eyes and found himself inside the Temple library again. There were stacks of books to either side at the table, and a book about "The Downfall of Nightmare Moon" was opened on the table. "Oh dear, I must have fallen asleep in the middle of a book again" Wonder guessed. He skimmed the page he was on, then stamped his hoof in frustration, "Oh, Pegasus Feathers!" he exclaimed, "I lost my bally place!"

"Ah, Wonder, you don't have to worry 'bout that" a familiar voice came from ahead. "Books are boring anyway"

Wonder looked ahead and saw Blazer, who seemed to have just appeared. She seemed to be even more drop-dead gorgeous than usual, and Wonder's jaw literally dropped at the sight of her. He instantly blushed deeply, and shut his jaw. "Oh, B-Blazer, I didn't n-notice you there!" he stuttered, and suddenly sneezed, out of nowhere.

"Gesundheit. It's fine" She replied, with a giggle. "Y'know Wonder, I've been thinking. A bit ago, I started doing some thinking. And, I've decided that, well, I really l-" she began, before a wall of rosy-red fire burst from the ground, separating her and Wonder. The fire twisted and turned, and transformed into a massive, black dragon.

The dragon gave a roaring laugh, "Hello, my son" the dragon said to Wonder. "I've come to retrieve you, now that you know of your blood!" he roared.

Wonder fumbled backwards, scared out of his wits at the sight of the dragon. "N-no!" he shouted, "I-I will not go back with you!"

"Very well then!" The dragon shouted back, and suddenly, breathed pure black flames across the room. Wonder was blinded for a moment, and when his vision was restored, found himself in what seemed to be an endless void, with no one else around. The dragon was gone. Blazer was gone. Everything was gone. Besides Wonder, and all he could do was wait. In the blackness.

Sniffy's eyes slowly slid open. She blinked, as she saw her face inches from Wonder's, and quickly sat up.

"...I'm so fired," she muttered to herself, and slowly got off of the bed, careful not to wake up Wonder.

[i]Okay, okay, calm down, Sniffy. It's all under control. You still have your clothes o- oh god you don't have clothes, oh god...um, did you have them on? You did. No. yes. Um, maybe. Okay, okay, moving on, would Wonder do that? No. Nonono. Definitely not. Okay. Okay. Calm, relax, easy. Good. Oookay.~ Control gotten. NOW...um...this might seem awkward. I should sneak out before someone sees me here...[/i]

She gulped, and slowly opened the door, then peeked outside. She saw Blazer was coming her way.

[i]Oh god, her. Um...this is bad. No, this is good. I can do this. You can do it. Do it. Now. Okay, yes.[/i]

She quickly slid out of the room, shutting the door slowly, and strutted out, trying not to make eye contact, yet keeping a nice poker face. Then, she sneezed.

[i]...Damn you, organism. Damn you...um...okay, keep cool. She won't notice the loud sneeze, in this empty hallway. And even if she does, I could just pass it off easily. Yeah~[/i]

"Good morning, Blazer~" she said, with a smile.

Blazer was fast asleep, and had a dream that lasted most of the night. In her dream, she saw Wonder in the distance, looking on at her with the biggest grin. She trotted towards him in order to talk with him. He plucked a rose and lit it aflame. Her face turned bright red as she blushed. "Wonder... I.. you.." As she said this, Wonder let out a sneeze. "Gesundheit." She said.

Immediately afterwards, the fiery rose fell to the ground and the fire turned from a gorgeous rose color to a deep, dark red as it spread. Blazer looked at the ever growing flames with fear in her eyes, and when she looked back, Wonder had completely disappeared. Instead, the black figure stood there.

[b]"We really should stop meeting like this."[/b]

Blazer closed her eyes out of fear, but that fear slowly turned into anger.

[b]"Soon, I believe you'll be strong enough. Strong enough to take my pla-"[/b] Mid-sentence, Blazer bucked the figure with a force that sent him flying several yards. He began laughing a maniacal laugh.

She woke up with a startle. She quickly brushed off the dream, got out of bed and started her morning routine. She began with around 400 push-ups. Then she brushed her teeth and her mane to start the day as fresh as possible.

She walked down a few corridors in order to find Wonder's room. She got a bit confused when she saw Sniffy stepping out of his room. "Hello, Sniffy. And gesundheit. Um.. could I ask you.. why you were in Wonder's room?"

Sniffy giggled nervously. "Well, simply...adult matters~"

Sniffy winked at her, as she passed by.

[i]Adult matters? Adult matters? You know she'll misinterpret that! I- urgh. Um. Okay, okay. No, everything is under control. Under...control~ She won't suspect a thing. Besides, at least Wonder was still asleep- yeah, I'm so fired TT_TT[/i]

Sonic Burst gazed out his his window, while sitting on the windowsill, his left leg dangling from the side. "So, the day Shadow Wing's son will return to the castle is coming...like this castle didn't have enough brats."

He looked inside his room, at the sandbag in the corner. It had several dozen hoofmarks, and it was dirty, and worn. He sighed, and looked out the window again.

"Dammit..." he muttered.

Blazer stared at Sniffy curiously for a moment. "Adult.. matters you say?" She stood still and her face looked shocked and pale. "No no.. I understand." she said while her voice began to break a bit. In Blazer's mind, her eyes had grown fierce and fiery. [i]"ADULT MATTERS?!"[/i] Blazer shook her head and came to her senses.[i] "This Sniffy mare seems trustworthy.. I really shouldn't go suspecting her."[/i] She trotted down beside Sniffy. "Well, um.. if you say so, Sniffy." She opened the door to Wonder's room to see that he was fine and still asleep, and then let out a small sigh of relief. She then turned her head back around to see Sniffy trotting off.[i] "I won't be suspicious of her.. but I think I'll be just ever so jealous of her."[/i] She said sticking her tongue out and winking.

Sniffy entered her room, and shut the door, taking in a deep breath.

"That was cl-" she began, then let out a yelp, as she saw Dawn sitting on her bed. "Dawn...what are you doing in my room?"

"I waited here after I woke up. It is weird, for I heard most ponies stay asleep for longer than until 5 AM. It is odd, yet, I did not find you in bed when I entered your room at 4 in the morning. Have you been doing what they called 'stargazing'? Starring gazes seems like a dull thing to do, however."

"...I...right. Um, I was spying on Wonder~"

"And how did it go?"

"Umm...I..." Sniffy began, stuttering a bit. "...okay~"

"Sniffy, you are blushing. Is something the matter?"

Sniffy's blush increased, as she looked away. "W-what? How do you know what blushing IS?!"

"Sonic taught me its meaning. It is used when one pony wishes to procreate with another, is it not?"

"I...bu...wahh.." Sniffy stuttered out, red in the face. "I...no! I..umm...no!"

Dawn cocked her head a bit. "So, you wish to procreate with Wonder? He is prey Sniffy. Father would not be pleased."

"I..." Sniffy began, her eyes shut tight.

"However, it seems I am to blame as well. For I have had this 'blush' feature, somewhat, in his presence as well. Sniffy...will father punish me?"

[i]Wait? Dawn likes Wonder? Phew, glad I'm not the only one. I mean, it's a surprise that Dawn would like Shadow Wing's so- waitaminnit.........I.......oh no. ohnonono. No. This did not just happen. This is not happening. Never. Not me. Not while I'm in charge. I like my job. Nooo, nonono, this is baaaad. Please tell me I heard wrong...[/i]

"Dawn...are you sure you like him?"

"I am pretty sure of this fact, yes, I have examined it in deep inner thought for further information on the subject."

[i]....gaaah...[/i]

Wonder slowly opened his eyes. He sat up in bed and yawned, stretching his neck out. He turned his head towards the door, where he saw Blazer. He put on a warm smile. "Oh, good morning, Blazer" he greeted her cheerily. Then it dawned on him. "Wait... Blazer? What are you DOING in my room?!" he demanded, suddenly alert. He looked down at his covers, which looked oddly askew, and the mattress had an impression "And why are my covers all messed up?"

He glanced at her once again, and took a moment to stare at her. [i]'Oh, she looks so good, even in the morning...' [/i]he thought, then realized that his mane must be in total disarray. He quickly began trying to fix it with his forehooves, but realized it was futile, and slumped in defeat, falling back down onto his bed.

Honeypot woke up heartily, with a long yawn. After quickly grooming herself, she walked out of her room and tapped on the door next to hers, "Good morning, Storm" she said, though she doubted Storm was awake to hear her. She trotted to the temple grounds, and relaxed, deciding to bask in the warm glow of the sun for a while, before going to bother Storm.

Sniffy giggled uncomfortably. "Well, uh, Dawn, forgetting about that for now~ I have an important message to give to Lord Shadow Wing about the mission. So I'm gonna need my room for a bit~ Why don't you go see the others and...uh...stuff?~"

"Very well. I shall stuff. Until a later time, Sniffy," Dawn said, with a short nod, and walked out of the room.

Sniffy sighed. "Oh, brother...no. I don't even want to THINK of 'brothers' now...jeez. Fine mess I've gotten myself into."

She dug inside her bag and pulled out a small laptop. She signed into Pegaskype and looked over her friends list. She smirked, and clicked.

Sniffs123 started a conversation with Your_Lord_SW

Sniffs123: Hello, Lord Shadow Wing
Your_Lord_SW: Yes?
Sniffs123: I found somethiiin~ ^o^
Your_Lord_SW: ...
Sniffs123: I got the mirror thingy you wanted :3
Your_Lord_SW: Good, good...now. How do I add people in this blasted contraption?
Sniffs123: Who do ya wanna add? =o
Your_Lord_SW: Snowfire.
Sniffs123: Ooo, kay~ I'll add him for ya ;D

Sniffs123 added Snowfy~

Sniffs123: Hiya Snowfy~ :3
Snowfy~: ...you changed my name didn't you?
Sniffs123: ... :3
Snowfy~: Dammit, Sniffy >:T Sigh...okay, so what do yo- Lord Shadow Wing?! O_o
Your_Lord_SW: Hello. Snowfire, I have a mission for you
Snowfy~: ...With all due respect, my lord, I'm only a few rooms to your left
Your_Lord_SW: Are you questioning my intelligence, Snowfire?
Sniffs123: You shouldn't do that, Snowfy~ o3o
Snowfy~: No sir! O_O'' Umm, well, okay. So, what's the mission?
Your_Lord_SW: Take the...mirror. They are at the temple Sniffy and Dawn have gone to. Do whatever you need to get it, is that clear?
Snowfy~: Anything?
Your_Lord_SW: Yes
Snowfy~: Very well

Snowfy~ has left the conversation

Your_Lord_SW has left the conversation

Sniffy gulped. "That 'anything' kind of worries me..."

Sonic fell to his knees, keeping balance with his forehooves. Sweat dripped down his face, and his breathing was heavy. He looked at the sandbag in front of him, and clenched his teeth. He stood up, and dashed at it, then struck it with a swift blow. The sandbag recoiled, and he kept striking it, over and over.

"Not there...not there yet..." he murmured.

Storm rolled around in bed a couple of times. He finally sat up, and shook his head. He rubbed his eyes, and slid off his bed, almost falling off it as he did so. He stared at the door for a bit.

"Eh..."

He walked outside, deciding to look for Honeypot. He luckily found her outside, by herself, in the glow of the warm sun. He blinked, then smirked. He grabbed a blade of grass, then snuck up behind her, and stroked her back with the blade of grass in one slow motion, as he said in a pseudo-scary voice

"I have come for yoou"

Blazer looked at Wonder, who had just woke up with a smile on his face. She grew a smile on her face as well as she saw him. "Oh, good morning Wonder. I hope you slept well." When Wonder asked why she was there and why his covers were messed up, her face turned almost as red as her mane. She knew she had done nothing wrong, but the simple questions had her embarrassed. "Well, see- I would never walk into your room without your knowledge!" She stammered a bit in her words. "See, I just came by to see if you had woken up. Then, I noticed Sniffy coming out of your room. I still question why in the name of Equestria she was in here."

She then looked to see Wonder attempting to fix his mane. She giggled and walked over to him with a warm smile. "Here, let me help you with that." She grabbed a brush from a nearby table and started brushing his mane.

Honeypot jerked forward a tiny bit when she felt the blade of grass on her back, but began laughing when she heard Storm's voice, "Oh, Storm, it's just you" she said, shaking off her laughter. "Wow, I'm surprised, you actually managed to wake yourself up. And this early too, it's not even three in the afternoon!" she joked. She smiled and leaned on him a bit, "Really though, I am glad. I think I'd be [i]really bored [/i]without someone to talk too" she admitted, and giggled.

Wonder nodded, "Right, I understand..." he muttered, "Wait... No I don't!" he suddenly shouted. "I get that you would never do anything like that... But what in BLUE BLAZES was Sniffy doing in my room?!" he asked rhetorically and angrily. His anger faded into slight embarrassment, however, when Blazer began brushing his mane for him, causing him to blush. "Oh, th-thank you, Blazer..." he muttered.

"Hmm.. maybe you can ask Sniffy about her reasoning sometime today." Blazer set the brush back on the nearby table after having brushed Wonder's mane. "I dunno about you Wonder, but I always feel better after fixing up my mane in the morning. It helps me take on the day." She let out a big yawn before heading just outside of Wonders room. "Hey Wonder, how 'bout we go get some breakfast?" She said trying to take his mind off things.

Outside the temple, a small figure sits, thinking about the past. All was in fuzzy monochrome, as memories of a large barrel coursed through the being's mind. And also running through its mind were memories of a familiar orange mare. The memories faded to black as the creature jolted into the temple.

Storm looked away. "I'm still bored even with you here...and I still think we're all gonna get in a big mess if we continue on..."

Then, he smiled a bit, and turned his gaze to her. "But...I don't regret having come along. I got to meet a great pony like you, didn't I?"

He pressed is cheek against hers for a second or two, then turned away, to hide the small smile creeping on his face.

"You're...my first friend. So, I'm really happy I met you. I usually wouldn't be bothered to care for other ponies, but..."

He turned to face her again, getting his face closer to hers. "But, you...I l-"

He blushed a bit, then looked away, and began walking back to his room. "N-never mind... see you at breakfast."

Honeypot glanced at Storm as he walked away and giggled softly, [i]"He is just too cute when he's nervous like that"[/i] she thought. "But... First friend... That's surprising. I guess... I didn't really realize that I meant that much to him..." she muttered. She made her way to the dining hall, though the serving this time around wasn't as much of a feast as last time. Mostly just baked bread. She took two loaves, and made her way to Storm's room. Walking inside, she tossed a loaf at him.
"It already IS breakfast, stupid" she joked, smiling warmly at him.

Wonder nodded quickly, "Oh, breakfast, of course, good idea". He suddenly jumped out of his bed and began walking down the hallway with Blazer until he came to the dining hall. He took a loaf of a bread, then looked at Blazer, "Eh, sorry it's not exactly the feast we had yesterday" he apologized, shrugging, then went to the table and began slowly nibbling on his bread.

Snowfire woke up feeling completely rested, too determined to feel tired. He got out of bed and made his way quickly and silently to the area that housed his group. He opened the door, and the five of them turned to look at him.

"Snowfire, sir?" Delta began, "What is it?"

Snowfire looked at the group, his face dead serious. "I've received a mission to retrieve something for Shadow Wing. Thing is, I plan to kidnap someone to get it. I request all of your help in the matter"

The entire group came forward, standing in a line, Sigma, with a maroon coat, Epsilon, with an orange coat and golden mane, his brother Upsilon, with a green coat and mane, Delta, Sky Blue, with a darker blue mane, and Phi, completely purple. It was almost amusing seeing them side by side. "We'll do it. What do you need us to do?" Sigma asked.

"I'll need anything you've got, Delta. We need something to help us get to any given pony, no matter the security"

"Got it"

"We'll also need to map out a rendezvous point to meet up with the other ponies. It will have to be somewhere just away from the temple that is our target. You can do that, Phi"

"Got it"

"We'll need to make sure we go unnoticed, so we're going in at midnight tonight. We'll have a letter of ransom prepared, which I will carry. Once we arrive at the temple, we will locate and capture a victim, and bring them to the rendezvous point, leaving the letter in their place. It won't be long after that until they come with what we're looking for, and we'll hand our captive over unharmed. Naturally, we'll have to make sure that we don't actually harm our captive. Got it?"

The five of them saluted in unison, "Sir!"

The loaf hit Storm on the back of the head, and he flinched a bit, mostly due to surprise. He sat up and looked at the door, but Honeypot had already left the room. He sighed, and lazily bit his bread, chewing on it slowly.

He looked at his guitar, and picked it up, putting the bread to his side. He then began strumming the guitar.

"There is no place like home~ But where is my home now?~ I thought I was alone~ But now I'm not, somehow~"

Sonic overheard Snowfire's plan, and his telling the plan to his subordinates. He silently creeped back to his room, a small growl on his face.

"I see...so he gets an important mission. Meanwhile, I'm stuck in the castle..."

He clenched his teeth, and went into his room, slamming the door.

He looked at the sandbag on the corner of his room. Sand had flowed down a gaping hole in the front, and on the wall beside it, there was a wide crater.

"Tch, still not there..." he muttered, and let himself fall on his bed, staring at the ceiling. He raised one of his hooves in front of him, blood trickling down a bit from them.

"I came here, to be the strongest...and I'm the weakest of the elite. But...I will surpass you...just you wait, Snowfire..."

Blazer trotted alongside Wonder down to the dining hall to get some breakfast. When they got to the dining hall, there was nearly as much food as there was the day before. "Ooh, bread. You're right, compared to yesterday this isn't much. But, food is food I always say." She nibbled the bread a bit before sitting beside Wonder.

The figure, with the agility of a pegasus, dashed to the temple entrance. Upon arriving there, the figure spotted a small garden of celery. The dark, sinister being grabbed a stalk of celery. It held the celery high and marched into the temple. Through various long, twisting corridors, the being had finally found its target. It leaped forward, like a jungle cat, towards Blazer.

"Huh? Oh, a frog. Hey little buddy."

The being, now revealed to be a frog, stood before the orange mare with terror in its eyes. Before, she had been but half his size. Now, she towered over him. He dropped the celery and quickly hopped out of the building, croaking all the way to the temple exit.

"...That was strange. Oh, but at least he brought us a bit of food." Blazer took a bite out of the celery before offering it to Wonder. "Wanna bite, Wonder?" She asked with a bright smile.

Wonder cocked his head at the frog that came and ran up to the two of them, "Huh... That's odd, frogs live in swamps, not mountains... Silly frog" Wonder noted. As Blazer offered him the celery stalk, Wonder pondered something for a moment, before thinking better of it. "Thank you" he responded, then floated the stalk into the air, turned it around, and took a bite out of the side that Blazer hadn't eaten part of. He set the celery down on the table, and turned back to his bread, "Though, honestly, I think I'll just stick with the bread, thank you"

Honeypot had only just barely exited Storm's room, and stuck just outside the door, allowing her to listen in on Storm's music. Listening to his lyrics, she giggled, then sighed contentedly. [i]'He seems to think that he's a jerk, but he's a total sweetheart. Ah, if only he didn't seem so grumpy all the time'[/i]

As the hours passed and the sun rose and fell in the sky, the group spent their time normally inside the temple. Soon, night came, and everyone went to their respective bedrooms. A couple hours later, at Shadow Wing's castle, six ponies wearing flight suits stood at the edge of the courtyard.

"Delta, do we have all the equipment prepared?" Snowfire asked.

"Yes, sir" Delta responded

"Good, then we're ready to set out. Let's go, team" he commanded, to which the six of them took off, flying in a V-shape. After a while of quick, focused, restless flight, Snowfire and his group landed just outside the temple. "Delta, what's the time?" he asked.

"Eleven fourty-seven" Delta answered.

"Good, good" Snowfire muttered. "So, once again, we need to search for an easily accessible room, with a pony who can't put up a fight, we don't need any unnecessary injury to either party" he explained. The group nodded. "Now, let's move" he commanded, to which the group trotted into the open courtyard of the temple.

Sniffy, who had just finished her daily session of stalking Wonder, noticed the group of ponies fly in, and land. Her eyes widened a bit, as she saw the group being led by Snowfire.

"...Man, this guy works fast," she muttered to herself.

She thought about it for a bit, and decided to follow along, careful not to be found out. She knew they had come here to take the mirror. That much was obvious. And she believed neither Shadow Wing nor Snowfire would use petty methods to retrieve it, so hopefully nopony would get hurt. She could believe that would be true. It was Snowfire, after all. However, she WAS curious. And with that, she silently followed them from a distance.

Snowfire and his group set upon the west outer wall of the temple, peering in to each window. After a few minutes, they came upon a brown Pegasus, who Delta vaguely remembered. "Yeah, I got a good look at her, she doesn't seem like much of a fighter" Delta told Snowfire.

"Then we know our target" he replied.

Delta nodded silently. He produced machine that appeared to be a cluster of five tiny spheres. Planting them in a large rectangle, large enough for the six of them to fit through, then pressed one of them down. They began to glow green, and then red. A small beeping sound could be heard, and after a moment, four red lines could be seen connecting the spheres for a split second. Delta pressed the orb again, and the now severed piece of glass slid out unharmed, and the cluster returned to its original form.

Snowfire went into the room, and looked down at the mare, then slowly hoisted her up and lifted her out of the room onto the ground.

Upsilon chuckled, "Y'know, she's actually kinda cute. You sure we have to do th-"

Snowfire glared at him, "UPSILON!"

"Sorry"

"Now, Epsilon and Sigma lift her"

"Sir" They said in unison and obeyed.

The six of them were about to fly away on Snowfire's command, when Phi began to speak. "Sir, Sniffy is watching us" he whispered to Snowfire.

Snowfire looked curiously at Phi, "That so..." he whispered, "Well, screw this" he said, aloud suddenly, "We'd better just walk, or the hostage might get hurt!" he said. He left the ransom note on her bed, then they began walking down the mountain. Once they reached the foot, Snowfire stopped. "Oh, and one last thing..." he began, "Why are you following us, Sniffy?"

Sniffy's heart skipped a beat, and a small blush entered her face as she hid behind a tree.

"Hmm...guess you found me," she said with a small smile.

Her eyes moved to Honeypot, asleep as Epsilon and Sigma carried her. A small frown appeared on her face.

"A ransom? You sure you want to do this?" Sniffy asked, then sneezed.

She looked around, makijg sure no one had heard, despite the unlikeliness, and turned back to Snowfire.

"Well...can you promise me she'll be safe? I...well, the ponies here are quite nice. So, you can get that mirror, of course, but I wouldn't like to see them harmed, okay?~"

She winked, and walked closer to Snowfire, then gave him a small hug, then stepped back.

"I know you don't like these that much, but it's been a while since we've really talked to each other. So it's only fair, dontcha think?~"

Snowfire nodded, "I'm doing what I have to do, Sniffy. I promise you that she won't be harmed. We don't operate like that" he assured her. He gave her a small glare after she hugged him, "I- Damn it, Sniffy" he grumbled. Though, he admitted to himself that it did feel rather nice. He was about to turn and continue their trek, when he remembered something, "Oh, and one more thing..." he began, then leaned towards her, "Snowfy? REALLY?" he whispered, before walking away.

Snowfire led the group through the paths near the mountain, to arrive at the rendezvous point. After a few more minutes of walking, however, they heard a small groan. They decided to ignore it and continue on walked.

Honeypot started to stir, and slowly opened her eyes. She instantly recognized that she was being carried, and was not in her bed. She glanced up and saw two pegasi carrying her. She let out a little yelp, "Ah! Where am I? Who are you ponies? What are you doing?"

"Stop asking questions, damn it!" Snowfire snapped, "You're fine, we've taken you hostage, but we're not planning to hurt you. We didn't plan on you waking up, and this could've been much easier" he responded calmly.

"Hostage? What for?!"

"Your friends have something we need, so we're getting ransom. Simple as that" Snowfire explained.

"No! No no no no no no! This isn't happening, I'm not getting kidnapped!" she started muttering worriedly, and struggling in Epsilon and Sigma's grips.

"Calm down! You're going to-" he began, and at that moment, Honeypot broke out of her captors grips, and fell straight onto the ground, and managed to land in such a way that ripped large gash out of her side. "Fall" he finished. "Stupid mare"

Honeypot's hooves went to her side, "OW! Ow ow ow ow ow! It hurts!" she groaned, as she lied on the ground.

Epsilon and Sigma picked her up again, and Snowfire glanced back at her, "Alright, look, we're not out to get you hurt, so just stay put, and don't get any more gashes put into you!" he ordered. She shut up after that.

They reached the rendezvous point, and set up, placing seven mats down underneath a rock formation, and setting up the needed equipment. They first lied Honeypot onto one mat, in a way that wouldn't irritate her injury, then the rest of them began to rest themselves.

Archived