MLP: Dawn of the Rebellion [IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Grunt Issun

Starlight looked down at Blazer.

"Listen, we can't have anypony getting hurt. You are one tough and brave mare. You don't need to prove it to any of us. Don't get hurt or killed to just prove to us the obvious."

Starlight then turned to Morning.

"So what does this artifact do?"

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Morning shut her eyes as she walked on. "[i]The Divine Instrument... Our beloved artifact... It acts as a mirror of sorts. It reflects the truth, and only the truth. It shows us what actually is, whether it be seen as 'good', or 'bad'.[/i]" Morning explained to Starlight. "[i]I'm hoping that we can all find some answers on somewhere on its crystal surface.[/i]" she opened her eyes again. She sighed.
"[i]Soon... So very soon, I'll know.[/i]" she thought.
"[i]Oh, this is it, right here.[/i]" Morning said suddenly, stopping in her tracks. She gazed ahead at a rather small temple-looking building coated in a sheet of snow. Around it was a moat covered in thick ice, with a thin path leading across it and into the entrance. "[i]Yes, this is certainly it. The Instrument is just in there... Come along the .[/i]" Morning beckoned the group forward into the building. Inside was a baren, empty room save for a small alter in the very back. Two candles stood at either end of the alter, with a relatively large object hung up against the wall, right in the middle. "[i]Ah, how long it has been since w- erm, I was last here.[/i]" Morning gave a heartful sigh, approaching the hung-up object. The object was made from stone, it seemed, with a crystal-clear surface on one side. It was round and circular in shape, with smooth edges all around. "[i]Well, this would be it. Our beloved Mirror.[/i]"

Wonder stared up at the mirror, the divine instrument. "The truth? How do you mean? What kind of answers do you expect us to find on this thing?" Wonder asked Morning. He didn't know what to think of the mirror. He had no idea what Morning was even talking about. Yet he had this itch in the back of his mind. Feelings like he should know about all of this. This place, and the divine instrument. But, he couldn't bring any memories to mind, as per usual.

Honeypot gazed at the Divine Instrument that Morning had been talking about earlier, dazzled by the crystal clear surface. "Wow..." she muttered. "It's... kinda pretty" she continued quietly. She shook her head and snapped back to reality, then turned to Morning. "So, uh, are we taking this thing with us?"

"[i]The 'truth' that this mirror reflects is different from pony to pony. It shows them whatever truth it is that they seek.[/i]" Morning began. "[i]For example... You, Starlight.[/i]" she glanced at Starlight. "[i]You might look in this mirror and find a truth from your past, or a lost memory. You, Wonder...[/i]" she now glanced at Wonder Brush. "[i]...You may discover a truth about yourself, about your own life.[/i]" she continued. She closed her eyes again for a moment before turning to gaze into the mirror. "[i]...As for myself, I came to find the truth behind the curse that struck this place, the one Cresc told us about.[/i]" Morning finished, staring into the mirror, almost mezmorised. "[i]Peer into it yourself, if you will. You may discover something important...[/i]"

"I see..." Wonder replied slowly. Hesitantly, he approached the mirror, and gazed into it. What he then saw, he couldn't understand. He saw, somewhere, he could not tell where, a little green foal, no older than a day, most likely, with a purple mane, and an odd black and white tail, who he recognized as himself. Standing just by him, however, was a shadowy figure, indiscernible in the image, looking like a silhouette. It was a pony, Wonder thought, at least. He seemed slightly taller than most, and he seemed to be a unicorn. His sides, for some odd reason, had bumps, or ridges on them. Just looking at it gave Wonder a headache, so he backed off from it. He groaned, as if in pain, and held one forehoof against his head.

Honeypot looked curiously at Wonder Brush. "Ah... I think I might have to pass on that... I don't think there's anything important I'd need to know anyways..." she said slowly, still looking at Wonder.

Starlight stared into the mirror. He saw a a image of himself, locked up in a tomb, staring at him was another version of you. The version that was staring then dissapears. His mind is suddenly filled with an explination and he sheds a tear.

"I... I'm not real?" He said to himself.

He turns around and walks back outside to the cold, almost like he is pretending he never looked into the mirror.

"Don't worry Wonder, I'll be fine." Blazer said in a reassuring tone. She then looked over at Starlight. "I'm not proving anything to you guys. I have to prove my own strength to myself." Blazer galloped fast enough to get just in front of the group. "And besides, this is good training." A small temple-like building appeared in front of the group, and all of the ponies entered.

Blazer stood, in awe, before an enormous mirror-like object. To her, it was the size of a small mountain. "So.." She said in a hushed tone. "This object gives you a deep inner truth?" Blazer stood before the object, and stared deeply into it. Two images appeared on the mirror, side by side.

To the left, was a familiar orange colored mare, wearing an aged and torn dress. It appears as though the dress had once been beautiful, but now it had become dull, torn, and ragged. The mare was lying in the dirt, seeming weak and defeated.

To the right was the same mare, but now, she was instead wearing cold, blood-stained armor. She had a vicious smirk on her face, as blood red clouds hang in the sky behind her.

"I.. could this be... the future..?" Blazer stared off into the distance.. thinking about herself and her life. All she could do was wonder.

Morning stood a little ways away from the rest of the group, near the door, though she had also been looking into the mirror. All she saw at first was a haze of uncertainty. After a few moments, however, she noticed two shadowy figures amidst the fog. They were standing opposite eachother, back-to-back. One held something in its mouth, the other had something holstered on its back. Morning couldn't make out any other details.
After a few moments, Morning was sure that each and every pony had gotten a chance to see something in the mirror. "[i]Alright then... We should really be going.[/i]" Morning said, approaching the mirror. She unhooked it from the wall and placed it onto her back. To her, she could see a number of red tendrils spiral outwards from the mirror as soon as it made contact with her, though only she could see it. "[i]Just as it should be...[/i]" she thought before turning around and heading out the door.

Wonder looked at Blazer, and cast a quick glance outside, where Starlight had gone. He began biting his lip. Starlight had said it out loud, and Blazer both looked and sounded troubled. [i]'Whatever they saw...' [/i]He thought, [i]'It must have been much worse than my own vision'[/i]. He began to approach Blazer, "Blazer, what-" he began to ask, but was interrupted when Morning announced that they would be leaving now. "O-oh, okay" Wonder responded, not finishing his question to Blazer. He followed Morning out of the temple.

Honeypot glanced at Storm for a second, then started walking out as well. "This is all very confusing, don't you agree, Storm? Some Mirror that can reveal the truth, or whatever? Then there's just her in general... Her past seems so mysterious" she said, hoping she kept her voice low enough for Morning not to hear.

Starlight continued to stand outside in the cold, shivering. He refused to move. Every thing he knows and what he remembers may as well be a lie. Why should he keep living at this rate? He stares at the group as they leave, not able to move himself.

"I am a lie... I am a fake... I shouldn't be alive..."

Starlight flies off into the harsh winds, leaving behind his little rebellion. They will do fine, he set them up for success and if they follow there destiny, they will free Equestria. But right now he needs to find out who he is, who is this Rainbow Mare, and why is he a copy?

Storm couldn't believe what he had seen through the mirror. He knew it might be troublesome, but decided to give it a try anyway. He didnt think it'd reveal anything important. As far as he knew, he didn't aspire to be much, so he couldn't see anything really interesting. Right? Wrong, it seemed. As he gazed onto the mirror, he saw a lone blond mare, carrying a young foal inside a cloth that she gripped with her mouth. She was running away, fast. Suddenly, however, she dropped to the ground. Her eyes wide, she made a small hole in the ground, and placed the baby inside. She wrapped the cloth all around him, then placed snow above the cloth, as if to hide him. The vision went dark, but the sound remained. Running. Several stallions' voices. Then a scream.

When the vision cleared up again, Storm as a child. Small gashes covered his body, his wings stuck out at odd angles, and he was locked inside a room. He simply lay there, with no emotion on his face, his mouth slightly open. Then the door opened, but the vision went dark again.

"Get yer flank out here, you lazy bastard! Time to clean the house!"

"But I just cleaned it, Uncle..."

"Do it again! And don't call me Uncle, you freak!"

Storm forced himself to look away from the mirror, sweating. His breathing was heavy, and his wings shook slightly.

"W-what was..."

He gulped and shook his head.

[i]Damn it...what the hell was that? I...[/i]

He took a deep breath, and nodded, walking close to Honeypot. "Yeah...it honestly seems a tad...f-fishy. Makes me wonder...just who is Morning, after all..."

[i]Count yourself lucky you didn't look into that horrid mirror...I don't even...what was that...?[/i]

Blazer just sat there on the cold ground, gazing off into nothing in particular, as thoughts and images coursed through her mind. Her eyes looked blank, filled with darkness. She closed her eyes and listened closely to the silence.

But, a rough, whispering voice broke the silence. [i]"Weak... useless... burden..."[/i] Blazer stood completely still and struggled for a moment. [i]"Uncaring... cruel... hateful..."[/i] She began to sweat as these dark whispered ran through her mind.

Blazer opened her eyes. For an instance, she saw a figure. It was as pitch black as the darkest of nights. Eyes glowing crimson red; Eyes that were filled with rage and bitterness.

As soon as she had seen it, it disappeared into a puff of black smoke. She looked on for a moment, trying to understand what this meant, when a familiar voice broke her from her trance.

Blazer looked over to see Wonder, who was walking out of the building. She stood up on all four hooves, and had a determined look on her face. [i]"I've got to find out what this means. And I won't stop until I learn what it means."[/i] A menacing, and grim cackle ran through her head at this moment. Blazer ignored it and walked outside along with the others.

"[i][color="#ff0000"]Well well well... I never expected to see [b]you[/b] here again.[/color][/i]" A harsh voice rang out from above, behind the group as the walked out from the hut. Morning spun around quickly, searching for the voice, turning her head here and there. "[i]Wha... That voice...[/i]"
"[i][color="#ff0000"]I'm over here.[/color][/i]" The voice spoke out again. Morning looked up at the roof of the hut. Standing atop it was a colt that looked exactly like Starlight, save for the eyes; they were a silvery-grey color. He looked down at the group blankly. Morning looked up at him with fear glinting in her eyes. She took a step back. "[i]Why...? Why are you...?![/i]"
"[i][color="#ff0000"]You remember me? I'm touched.[/color][/i]" The colt remarked sarcastically.
"[i]Y-You... You...![/i]"
"[i][color="#ff0000"]Still speechless? Heh heh... you always were.[/color][/i]" A devious smile crossed the colt's face. In an instant, he vanished from the rooftop. He reappeared a moment later directly behind Morning. He put a hoof down on her shoulder, making Morning gasp. Her joints locked up, and all she could do was stare forward. The colt brought his face up right next to Morning's ear. "[i][color="#ff0000"]Did you forget something?[/color][/i]" He whispered. "[i][color="#ff0000"]Is that why you're here? Mmm... Yes, I'm sure that's why you have his old mirror on your back.[/color][/i]" The colt moved his head away, and moved his hoof to something strapped to the side of his body. He gripped it, and yanked out a dagger. Using one hoof, he turned Morning towards the rest of the group. Using another, he pressed the dagger against the back of Morning's neck. Morning gasped out again as the knife pierced her fur. "[color=#FF0000][i]Do you remember this, dear Morning? The pain that we all endured that day?[/i][/color]" The colt pushed the knife in a bit further. Morning shut her eyes in pain, sweat starting to trickle down the side of her face. "[i]W... Why did you... come back?[/i]" Morning grunted. "[color=#FF0000][i]Oh, I'm sure you know why I'm here...[/i][/color]" He said, pushing the knife in further still. Morning squeezed her eyes tighter at the increasing pain. "[color=#FF0000][i]Y'know... [b]He[/b] is still alive...[/i][/color]"
Morning's eyes shot open. She tilted her head as far as she could without putting any more pressure on her wound. "[i]W-Wha...?! You mean, it's...[/i]"
"[color=#FF0000][i]Mhm, that's right. He's been [b]dying[/b] to meet you again, ever since that day... Now, I just have one little message for you.[/i][/color]" The colt said, jabbing the knife in further. Morning cried out, barely managing to keep herself standing. "[i][color=#FF0000]All this time that's passed... All that pain you all had to suffer...[/color][/i]
[i][color=#FF0000]Recall it...[/color][/i]
[i][color=#FF0000]Remember it...[/color][/i]
[i][color=#FF0000][b]Relive[/b] it...[/color][/i]"
Morning's eyes rolled back into her head, and she collapsed. The colt removed the knife and slid it back into the scabbard on his side. He turned around shortly after, and bucked Morning a few feet away, landing in front of the group. "[i][color=#FF0000]Well... Ciao.[/color][/i]" The colt gave his farewell, and vanished.
Blood trickled down the side of Morning's neck. Her eyes slowly shut as her consciousness.

Wonder continued following Morning, and spun around when somepony's voice came out of nowhere. Wonder gasped when he saw him. He looked almost exactly like Starlight. He gasped again when he disappeared from the roof, and reappeared behind Morning. "Morning!" he shouted, clear worry in his voice, when the weird colt began pushing a knife into her neck. Wonder could do nothing but stand there. This colt was clearly in power, at the moment, and if anyone tried to intervene, it wouldn't end well. A short while after, the colt decided to leave, and left Morning lying out with the group. "Morning!" Wonder shouted again, even more worry and concern in his voice. He dropped down by her and looked her over. "That gash is pretty nasty..." he thought aloud. He then and looked at her face to face, "C'mon, Morning, wake up, be alright, please..." he muttered as he looked down at her.

Honeypot slowly stepped over to where Morning lay. She looked her over, "I... believe I might be able to help with the wound... Or, I would, but I don't think we have the right materials here..." Honeypot said, talking to nopony in particular. "I suppose, once we get back to the temple... There's probably medical supplies there"

Blazer was just of the building, still trying to put that odd experience out of her head. A chill crept down her little spine as she saw a mysterious colt, who looked astonishingly like Starlight, standing behind Morning with a dagger to the back of her neck. Her mind almost went blank, the grim voice now fell deathly silent. [i]"I don't know much about this mare, if anything, but I do know is that now we're allies."[/i]

Hoping to use her diminutive size to her favor, Blazer kept low and began to sneak towards Morning and the malicious colt. She stayed partially hidden in the freezing snow, and managed to creep up near the hooves of the assailant. But now that she had made it this far, Blazer wasn't sure what to do. Just as she was briefly considering a few ways to stop the colt, Morning collapsed into the snow, blood dripping down her neck. The assailant bucked Morning a few feet away, and Blazer quickly ran to her side. Standing in the blood-stained snow, Blazer did the best she could to wipe a bit of blood from Morning's neck.

She closed her eyes for just a moment, and placed one of her hooves on Morning's wound. One word from the grim voice rang through her mind. [i]"Useless..."[/i] Blazer opened her eyes and removed her hoof from Morning's neck. "Oooo.. I must figure out what this is..." Blazer said in a hushed tone. She removed a bit more blood from Morning's wound, and at a close look, a small part of Morning's wound seem to have been cauterized. Blazer backed away just a bit and then sat down in the blood-stained snow.

Storm sighed. [i]This is troublesome...[/i]

"Where in the world did that guy go...and what was he trying to do?"

[i]If he wanted to he could have killed Morning...what did that guy want? Hmmm...oh well, way too much trouble to think about...[/i]

Storm took a glance at Morning and sighed again. "Though if he comes again...we'll have to be prepared."

[i]...Well, these guys will have to. I cant be arsed...Of course...if he had attacked Honeypot, I guess I might have considered it. But oh well...[/i]

He took a glance at all the ponies gathering around Morning, then looked away.

[i]This is troublesome...[/i]

The sound of thunder suddenly rang out across the dark sky. Thunderclouds had gathered above the group, and the snowfall turned into a light rain. The sound of thunder rang out again, followed by a flash of lightning a short distance away. The drizzle of rain quickly turned harsher, and another roar of thunder sounded out. Lightning continued flashing, moving closer and closer to the group's location. One bolt finally shot down a few feet away from the group, leaving a blinding flash of light behind for a moment. Once the light had faded, another pony stood where the bolt had fallen. Crescent Shadow once again stood only a few feet away from the group, the hood of his cloak pulled back, and his mane covering half of his face.
"[color=#0000cd][i]Tsk... too late.[/i][/color]" Crescent muttered to himself, now approaching the group. He knelt down beside Morning and Wonder, putting a hoof on Wonder's shoulder. "[i][color=#0000cd]She will be fine.[/color][/i]" he said, looking over his unconscious sister. "[i][color=#0000cd]For right now, we cannot stay here. Wonder Brush, was it? If I can trust you, Wonder Brush, to keep a grip on her, then I will take us away from this... wasteland.[/color][/i]" Cresc said, now looking at Wonder.

Honeypot continued to look over Morning, examining the wound. Suddenly, a thunderclap sounded, causing her to jump, and let out a little yelp. A storm started brewing. She walked slowly backwards and stood, shivering, just behind Storm. Unconsciously, she began chewing on a portion of her mane; something she often did when she was afraid. When another bolt slammed down right in front of them, she yelped even louder, and jumped back a few feet. She opened her eyes, which were shut tight at the time, to see that dark blue Earth Pony fellow from before. "O-oh... It's j-just you" she said, shakily, still standing close behind Storm.

Wonder gave a sigh of relief, "That's good" he muttered. "Ah, yeah, sure. I think I can keep a grip on her" Wonder replied, then proceeded to grab on to Morning, and do just that.

Crescent looked Wonder in the eye. "[i][color="#0000cd"]Never let go, never lose sight.[/color][/i]" he said, standing up. He raised his hoof to the cloud-covered sky, rain now pouring down on them all. There was a flash of black light, and the group had vanished from the stormy, snowy land.
The group was once again soaring through that same pitch-black subspace. They sped out of the darkness and into a bright light, just as they had done before.
The bright subspace suddenly shattered like glass around the group. The shards slowly vanished as they fell from all around, peeling away. Once the subspace had completely faded, they were back in the temple. Crescent's markings had faded just like Morning's had, and his eyes were now that same shade of brilliant green, as opposed to pure-white. He was almost sweating now, though his posture hadn't changed at all. He knelt down next to Morning and Wonder again. "[color=#0000CD][i]...We will never be able to return to that place... It has truly died.[/i][/color]"

[i]This is so troublesome [/i]Storm sighed, flinching a bit as the lightning struck.

he looked behind him at the frightened Honeypot. "Y-you're scared of lightning?"

[i]Huh...didn't expect that. I guess this would be where I can convince her that we should turn back, and save ourselves from the oh-so-horrible lightining...[/i]

He sighed, and got beside her, wrapping a wing around her again.

"Don't be scared...it's just lightning," he muttered, looking away. "It'll be fine, Honeypot."

[i]Friends are so troublesome...but...[/i]

Blazer sat silently as space warped around her. She looked around after a moment to see that she was back at the temple, along with everypony else.

[i]"Can't let this get to me... whatever's going on with me, I can fight it. And I'll kick it's sorry ass back to Tartarus where it belongs!"[/i] Blazer shook off the peculiar things she had gone through, stood up and walked over and stood near the others.

She stared at Morning, looking at the wound. The voiced called to her. [b][i]"Be joyous... the blood is beginning to spill... be joyous."[/i][/b] She ignored it's call, and looked around at all the other ponies. She again began to think. [i]"And I will beat this... with the help of my friends."[/i] Blazer wiped a few tears from her eyes as she continued to trust in her hope.

"Th-thanks..." Honeypot stuttered. When they appeared back at the temple, Honeypot looked around for a bit, and then slowly led Storm away from the group. "Well... to be honest, I've been absolutely terrified of lightning and thunder ever since I was just a filly. See... back when I was really young, and I still lived in Cloudsdale... I was sorta flying in a place where I maybe, probably, kinda shouldn't have been... And I wasn't really looking where I was going, and there was some Pegasus who, apparently wasn't looking where he was shooting his lightning thingies, and then..." she paused, her voice caught in her throat, "And then... I flew in the way, and I got zapped by a lightning bolt" she explained, and made a [i]zap [/i]sound. She gulped, "I've been terrified of lightning ever since..."

Wonder looked down at Morning again, and then over to Blazer. "Hmm... Well, Starlight's gone now, isn't he?" Wonder asked rhetorically. "Guess that means we'll have to manage on our own..." he muttered. "Ah... Let's see, first thing we should do is probably get Morning fixed up, after that, we should try and find a cure for Blazer's... unique condition. Once everypony's in shape, I have a bit of an idea on where we might want to head next"
He trotted towards the center of the temple courtyard. "Alright, can somepony bring Morning over here?" he called, then glanced over to Honeypot, "And Honeypot, you said something about knowing first a-" he began, when he saw a few glints fly past his face, causing him to jump back. He looked down, and saw three needles buried in the temple floor.
"Damn! Missed!" a distinctly foreign voice sounded out from the darkness. A cloaked figure leaped forward. The figure threw her cloak off, revealing a face wrinkled by age, a light gray coat, covered in dark gray stripes, and a Mohawk mane, also stripped light and dark gray. She wore massive, also foreign, golden jewelry, around her legs, neck, and on her ears. Most strikingly, however, she had a massive metal attachment to her body that ran from her face to one foreleg, where it branched off into three barrels.
"Alright, intruder!" the Decora shouted, "Get out of here at once, or face my Zebra wrath!"
Wonder backed off, "L-look, w-we don't want any trouble! We didn't know anyone else was even here!"
Decora scoffed. She flicked her head to the side, and the metal attachment ejected a knife in front of her, which she caught in her mouth. "Nah, geh ow!" she shouted, and began galloping towards Wonder, and swung at him, giving him barely enough time to move out of the way. "Just, please, wait!" Wonder tried calling out again, but Decora kept swinging, and didn't want to listen. Wonder, thinking quickly, brought out a piece of parchment, splattered a blotch of ink on it as quickly as he could, and materialized what he "drew", right as his paper was cut apart by the dagger. Right below Decora, a puddle of water appeared, which she managed to slip on, causing her to fall flat on her face, her dagger sliding away, and across the floor. Wonder looked down at her, and, thinking quickly, took out another piece of parchment, and more ink, and within the next few seconds, Decora was wrapped in chains.
"Okay, now, just listen to me" Wonder said, politely. She looked up and glared at him, but said nothing. "Let me explain, please. Our friend, who's gone now, brought us here. Now, see, we didn't know that you were even here, so we thought it would be alright. And now, for some reason, Morning, that pony on the floor over there, is badly injured, and my friend Blazer shrunk really small, and we're just trying to figure out some way to help them..."
Decora's eyes glinted, "Shrunk, you say?" she asked. She cast her glance to where the little orange mare was, "You there! Tiny mare! Did you touch any blue-leafed flowers while you were in the forest?"

"Umumumumu" Blazer mumbled in a nervous tone. She looked beside her to see an enormous needle sticking out of the ground. [i]"Bucking Tartarus, that was close!"[/i] She thought. She looked up to see an old zebra questioning her. "Um... I did see this one really pretty blue flower. I picked it and put it in my mane."

Blazer stood on her hind legs and leaned against the enormous needle sticking out of the ground. "I was just kinda.. walkin' around one day, and poof, I'm small." She got back on all fours and walked closer to the old zebra. She looked into her eyes. "Is... is there anyway that you can help me?"

Decora rolled her eyes, and then sighed. "I swear, are all Ponies this stupid?" she muttered. She looked at Blazer, "Look, that 'pretty flower' you oh so intelligently decided to WEAR is called Poison Joke. Anyone who touches it gets afflicted with a curse-like effect, varying from Zebra to Zebra, or Pony, as the case may be. In your case, you shrunk, implying you greatly value your size or strength" she explained. She thought for a moment, then looked at her again, "Yes, there is a way I can help you. A simple herbal bath is all you need, and I probably have the ingredients on me now" she told her.
Wonder raised an eyebrow, and looked at the Zebra curiously. "Are you... offering to help her?" he asked.
Decora grunted, "Well, I'm not exactly in a position to say NO, now am I?" she replied bitterly, flicking her head back towards the chains. "But, I suppose I can't exactly prepare a bath when I'm all chained up like this, now can I?"
Wonder nodded, "Point taken" he muttered. After a second, the chains dissolved into black ink, which faded away in seconds. Decora stood up, and stretched a bit.
"Aah, that feels much better" she said, pleased. She sighed, "I suppose I do have to stick to my word, don't I? Well, alright, I suppose" she grumbled. She walked over to her cloak, and retrieved a small bag, full of flora.
She walked to an open part of the temple, then looked over, "Hey! Painty kid!" she called to Wonder, "You can materialize things, right? Good, make a tub, fill it with water" she ordered.
Wonder was taken aback by how direct she was with her order. "Um, o-okay, I guess" Wonder responded, and went over by Decora, painted up a large, round, wooden tub full of water. "There, what now?" Wonder asked.
Decora opened up her satchel, "You just get that tiny mare over here, that's all" she responded, "And while you're at it, bring that unconscious one over here too, maybe I can take a look at her" she suggested.
Wonder went over to Blazer, "Alright, you'll be back to your normal size in no time, Blazer" he told her, then picked her up and put her on his head. He then trotted over to Morning as well, and looked at Crescent, "Ah, if you don't mind, I sorta need to move her..." Wonder explained, then slowly levitated her off the ground. He brought the two over to Decora, who'd just finished filling the bath with herbs.
"Good, now, tiny mare, jump in, you'll be cured soon eno-" she began when her voice caught in her throat as she saw Morning. "Her... I recognize her..." she muttered. "Yes, she's been here at least once before... Yes, we should begin work on her as soon as possible"

Crescent nodded when Wonder made to move Morning. When he heard the zebra claim she recognized Morning, however, Crescent turned towards her, now somewhat interested in the equine. "[i][color=#0000cd]Recognize, you say?[/color][/i]" Crescent said, now approaching the zebra. He eyed her curiously, looking over her. "[color=#0000cd][i]Mmm... You...[/i][/color]" He began. He took a step back a moment later, staring at her. "[i][color=#0000cd]...I assumed you would not ever return to this place, and yet here you are once more. I must ask... why? For what reason have you returned here of all places?[/color][/i]" Crescent inquired. "[i][color=#0000cd]...Never mind that now. For now, you are correct. We must, indeed, begin dear sister's recovery process immediately. The sooner we may leave again, the better.[/color][/i]" Crescent said finally, glancing now at his sister.

Archived