MLP: Dawn of the Rebellion [IC/Started/Not Accepting]

Grunt Issun

Decora grunted in response, "So I decided to look around, it's my forest, I should be allowed to do that" she replied bitterly. She sighed, "But, I digress. Your sister doesn't look in too bad of shape, nothing I can't fix" she explained. She retrieved a small wooden bowl, and a wooden beating stick. She set them down on the ground for a second, then cast her eyes over the the two pegasi in the group, "Hey! Blondie!" she called, "The brown one! Painty Kid said you know something about first aid, so get over here and lend me a hoof!" she ordered.
Honeypot glanced at Storm, then at Decora, "Um, o-okay, I guess" she responded, then galloped towards her. "What do I need to do?" she asked.
Decora got some herbs out of her bag, "Go back to where I dumped by robe, get some bandages from there" she told her, and Honeypot went to do so. Decora put the herbs in her bowl, and started mixing them, grinding them into a single gooey substance. By the time she had made that, Honeypot had arrived with bandages.
"Um... Zebra Lady?" Honeypot asked, "What is that, anyway?"
"My name is Decora. And this is an herbal remedy, it's like ointment, but much better. It can seal most any non-fatal injury much faster than just bandages would," Decora explained. She grabbed a bit of the Herbal Remedy, and looked down at Morning, "I'd say that this was about to sting A LOT, but you're not awake to hear that, are you?" she remarked, then applied the glob to Morning's neck wound.
She looked at Honeypot, "Alright, Blondie, you apply the bandages" she told Honeypot. Honeypot did so, then stepped back from Morning. "There, that's all I can do for now. One of you may want to move her to a cot or something. Tell me when she wakes up, so I can take a look at her" she told the group, then she walked over to one of the cots, threw herself on it, and started napping.

• Replies 650
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crescent stepped up to Morning and heaved her onto his back. "[i][color=#0000cd]I will take care of her for now, until she wakes.[/color][/i]" He said, turning once again to Decora. "[i][color=#0000cd]Once again, your... kindness is appreciated. We will be departing from this temple as soon as she has recovered...[/color][/i]" Crescent began, taking a quick glance at Blazer. "[i][color=#0000cd]...And once she returns to normal size. Once we have left, we will not return here for some time. There is still much to be done...[/color][/i]" he finished. He carried Morning over to the same flight of stairs concealed behind one of the temple's many pillars, descended them, and found himself inside the small chamber from before. He lay Morning out in front of him, sat next to her, and watched her.

"Don't thank me" Decora called from her cot, "Not like I had much of a choice" she then grumbled. Her ears perked up when she heard that they'd be leaving soon, "Ah, that's good" she muttered, "Don't need any ponies taking up the air". She then let herself sink back again, and resumed napping.

Delta lay not too far from the temple, resting against a tree, his mane falling over his face. Suddenly, he heard voices. Coming from the direction of the temple. "Damn it, I could have missed them!" he scolded himself, "Stupid sleep" he grumbled. He made a mad gallop towards the temple, and just outside, ducked behind a corner. He produced a little gizmo, and pressed a button on it, making himself appear as an orange stallion with an unkempt brown mane. He then slowly trotted towards the temple, making himself seem tired while doing so.

"So they'll both be alright then, that's good" Wonder muttered, giving a sigh of relief. He was about to go over to Storm, and gather the other two, when he heard hoofsteps nearby. He turned his head, to see an Orange Stallion approaching, looking tired. "Oh? Who might you be?" Wonder asked.
Delta looked at the colt addressing him. He didn't fit the description Snowfire had given him, neither did the others, but that didn't mean they weren't important. "Oh, I'm..." he began, then cursed himself for not thinking of a fake name, "I'm... Sky High" he lied. "I was going through here on a pilgrimage, but I see this temple isn't... active, anymore" he lied again.
Wonder stared at Sky High for a bit, "Hmm. Most ponies wouldn't even think of entering Everfree Forest" Wonder noted. "But, yeah, the temple here isn't in use anymore"
Delta grunted, "Oh, what a shame. I guess I should just be moving on then... But, may I ask your names?"
Wonder smiled, "Oh, of course. My name is Wonder Brush"
Honeypot trotted forward, having listened to the whole conversation thus far, "And I'm Honeypot" she said.

Storm raised an eyebrow. "Sky High, huh...? I'm Emerald Storm."

[i]A lone colt, wandering around tired in the Everfree Forest? Totally not suspicious...then again, I guess the better question is, what am [b]I [/b]doing here? Assassin zebras... two strange ponies with freaking weird powers...traveling...how troublesome. I'd ask why I'm following these guys, but I'm almost scared to leave Honeypot alone with this...odd group. God, after this is over, I am SO gonna lay in my bed for like...a week. Ah...that'll be the life. Besides, we already went through quite a bit...I dont think we'll need to do something too dangerous after thi- well...we ARE going on a rebellion against Shadow Wing.......sigh, so troublesome...[/i]

Blazer dove into the bucket of herbal water after being scolded by the old zebra. She swam a few laps around the bucket.

[i]"Hmm.. this sure is taking a while."[/i] Just as she said this, she heard a loud croak. Blazer looked up to see a small frog perched on the rim of the tub. It leaped in with her and dove down.[i] "Aww, such a lovely creature." [/i]Blazer thought as she looked at the warty thing. Out of nowhere, the frog launched its tongue at her almost managing to swallow her. "AHHH!" Blazer shouted from underwater. She bucked it in its amphibian face and tried to swim away. The top of the tub began bubbling a bit, then suddenly stopped. The frog was tossed out of the tub and landed several yards away. It was beaten and shaken, but not dead. Blazer emerged from the water, still in her shrunken state, yelling at the frog. "Next time I won't go as easy on you, buddy!" The frog hopped away as fast as he could.

Blazer dove back down in the water. After a moment, she came back up, her size and strength restored. "It feels wonderful to be big again. Well, medium-sized at least." She stepped out of the bucket. "I'm a tad soaking.. but at least I'm not bug-sized anymore."

She looked over at a strange, orange stallion. "Oh, hello there. My name's Blazer. Good to meet you." She said in a cheery tone.

Delta smiled at the group, "Nice to meet you all" he said, cheerfully. "I'd like to stay, but I really should get going. Perhaps we'll meet again in the future" Delta told the group, before turning away and flying off, "Seeya!" he called back.

Wonder stared off at him for a moment, then an idea occurred to him. He turned around, and made his way to the sun chamber where Crescent and Morning had gone. Wonder slowly trotted towards Crescent, "Um, excuse me?" Wonder began, "If you don't mind, I have a few questions" he told him. "Well, to begin with... Morning told me about Aetherone just the night prior, and then there was that other guy who looked like Starlight..." he started, "And then there's all those flashes I have... memories that aren't my own..." he continued, "So, my first question is, who was that Starlight-looking guy? Why am I getting these flashes, and just WHO am I?" he asked.

Crescent turned around and faced Wonder, staring him in the eye. He closed his eyes, lowering his head slightly. "[color=#0000cd][i]...The one who attacked you is named Aleph. He, at one time, was a part of the northern tribe. This is the first answer you seek.[/i][/color]" Crescent began. He openend his eyes again, once again looking Wonder in the eye. "[i][color=#0000cd]As for these flashes of yours... I have no definite answer for you. However...[/color][/i]" Crescent glanced at Morning behind him. "[i][color=#0000cd]...She is under the impression that you are a pony she once knew, a pony she once loved...[/color][/i]" Crescent glared now at Wonder. "[i][color=#0000cd]...The answer that you seek, to your last question. She believes that you are Aetherone. However, you cannot possibly be... I witnessed his death myself.[/color][/i]" Crescent finished. He turned his back to Wonder, once again watching Morning. [i]"[i][color=#0000cd]I will linger with her a while. Once she wakes, we must depart from this temple... Before, you mentioned that you wished to travel to some place?[/color][/i][/i]"

"Oh, I see... I don't know what I was expecting, but..." Wonder trailed off. "Oh, I'm sorry. Well, as for where I wanted to go... To explain it would take some time, but... I might as well get it out of the way now. See, I'm an orphan. Abandoned on the day of my birth, at a Temple, a bit west of Detrot, on a mountain. I was raised as a monk for the first sixteen years of my life, until I left the temple... Anyway, I guess you don't really want to hear my life story, do you? Yeah, sorry. Anyway, I have an idea that maybe the Monks will know something that can help us. Maybe something else like that mirror, y'know?" Wonder explained, "So, I was just thinking that we could go there, and check to see" Wonder suggested. In truth, along with his justification, he really just wanted to see the Monks again, after being gone for two years. "So, after Morning gets better, what do you think?"

"[color=#0000cd][i]Yes, yes. Once she awakens, we shall leave for this monastery of yours.[/i][/color]" Crescent said. "[i][color=#0000cd]Now, if there is anything else you wish to ask me, then you may ask me at any time. I will do my best to give you the answer you seek.[/color][/i]" he said.
Morning's eyes twitched, and fluttered open. Her neck was sore, her eyes hurt from the light, and she felt cold. She looked up and saw Crescent standing over her. She rolled over and stood up, wabbling. "[i]Uhn... C-Cresc? What... happened?[/i]" She asked, her legs trembling. She looked around the chamber, her eyesight slowly coming back into focus. She then noticed Wonder standing behind Crescent. "[i]Wonder...? What are you both doing here?[/i]" she asked. Crescent stepped up to her, pulled her close to him, and whispered in her ear. "[i][color=#0000cd]Sister... Aleph attacked you. You will be fine now, though.[/color][/i]" Crescent whispered. Morning's eyes widened a bit. "[i]H-He's back? That's...[/i]" she trailed off. "[color=#0000cd][i]It is over now, sister.[/i][/color]" he put a reassuring hoof onto Morning's shoulder. Morning nodded slowly. "[i]...Alright then.[/i]"
Crescent turned now to Wonder. "[i][color=#0000cd]Now then... We must be leaving very soon. We must gather the others, so that we may go to your monastery.[/color][/i]"

Wonder smiled at Morning, "Oh good, you're up" Wonder noted, sound relieved, "Are you feeling alright? Oh, sorry, um, I guess we should get going, actually" Wonder decided, and then made his way back out of the Sun Chamber. "Okay everypony!" he called to the group, "We're going to get going again in just a bit" he announced. He brought out a map that he had drawn, and placed it on a raised surface. He pointed to the base of a mountain to the North with his forehoof. "So, this is where I'm planing we should go" he explained, then moved his hoof up to the tip of the mountain, "Up here is the temple I was raised in. I'm thinking the Monks might know something useful, and it might give us a more comfortable place to rest" Wonder continued.

Blazer was drying herself off with a towel when she saw Wonder come out of the nearby chamber. She looked over to see her saddlebag off in the corner. She grabbed it, then trotted over to Wonder to see a map he had drawn. "So, our next stop is a large mountain temple. I hope the view is nice. Ooo, and I also hope there are a few beasties waiting there for us. I feel like utilizing my restored size." She said all this in a calm tone. "It should also be fun to visit your old friends, Wonder. I can't wait to meet the fine ponies that raised you." Blazer then strapped her saddlebag on to prepare for the long journey ahead.

Storm sighed. A long, drawn-out sigh that shook a bit as it slid out of his mouth and entered into the atmosphere, slowly breaking apart as it became one with the air, then was breathed in again, as he inhaled a large sum of air. [i]How troublesome...how very very troublesome....more relocating? To another temple? We already met a crazy zebra in this one, and some...weird tired guy. Who's next? Some crazy mares who fanfilly over us? MORE mystical weird ponies that creep me out? [/i]

"Why do you folow them, Honeypot? Storm muttered to himself, sighing again."So very troublesome..."

Crescent led Morning out of the chamber, to the temple foyer. Once Wonder had explained where he planned to take the group, Crescent looked towards where the mountain was. "[i][color=#0000cd]Hah... Would it not be simpler if we just-[/color][/i]" Crescent began. Morning hastily covered his snout with her hoof, silencing him, She glared at him. "[i]Shh. That would take all the fun out of it, Cresc.[/i]" she smiled at him cheerfully. Crescent shut his eyes and shook his head lightly. "[i][color=#0000cd]I will never understand her...[/color][/i]" Crescent thought to himself. Morning let go of him and trotted off to the temple exit with a spring in her step. "[i]Well, let's go then, shall we?[/i]"

Wonder smiled at Blazer, "Oh yes, both the view and the ponies there are delightful. Not sure about the beasts though..." Wonder responded. He then looked at Morning curiously for a second, 'That's peculiar... She's so happy, even after what just happened...' Wonder thought, but shook it away. He put the map away, then trotted away from the platform. "Alright everypony!" he called, "Let's get moving out as soon as possible. We'll be moving through the... remains... of Ponyville..." he explained, "After that, we'll follow along the road to Canterlot, but split off about a mile away, and make a wide berth to the east, where we can curve around to the base of the mountain. After that, it's a simple walk up the staircase in the mountain, and then we'll be there. Simple, right?" Wonder went on. Then he joined Morning and began trotting forward.

Honeypot smiled at Storm, hearing his muttering, "I just want to help, is all" she explained, and began following the others. Honeypot was eager, in truth, to visit this temple. Mostly because she did want a better place to sleep, and a good place to just rest. She knew Storm probably felt the same way.

Storm sighed. [i]How troublesome...[/i]

"So...now we gotta go up a mountain? How wonderful...we wont be done with that by the time its morning, I bet..."

He yawned, and began walking following the other, more leader-like ponies.

"Well, come on, Honeypot. Might as well blaze this long, arduous trail that will obviously be worth it in the long r- oh who am I kidding?"

He sighed again, then blinked. "Wait...can't we just fly, when we get there?"

Storm would have smiled at this discovery, but found that he couldn't be bothered to.

Blazer smiled cheerfully. "I know I will love meeting the ponies there. As for the beasts, I'd just like some practice." As she said this, a large frog hopped up to the entrance of the temple. Blazer gave a quick look over to it. He let out a frightened croak and hopped away.[i] "Huh.. what's up with him?"[/i] Blazer ignored the frightened amphibian and trotted to the outside of the temple with the others. [i]"I can't wait to get to this temple to rest and relax. We've all been through a lot these past few days. I've been shrunk, Morning's been stabbed, and most of us were unnerved by what we saw in that mirror. We all could really use some R&R."[/i]

"Of course we can, Storm" Honeypot replied with a smile, acting as if the question was extremely silly in the first place.

--5 Hours of Travelling--

Wonder trotted at the head of the group, feeling slightly weary, but still chipper, after five hours of walking. "Well, I've got good news and bad news everypony..." Wonder began, pausing his trot. "The good news is, we're about halfway to the Temple!" he announced cheerfully, "The bad news is... we're only halfway to the temple" he told the group, solemnly. He then continued on, and after a minute, they merged onto a mountain, overhanging a massive chasm. "O-okay Everypony... let's all be careful right here, we don't want anyone falling in, and we don't know how stable the ground here is" he said, then began slowly edging along the mountainside.

Crescent was sidling along the side of the mountain with relative ease, moving surprisingly quickly as if his body was as light as a feather. Morning was inching along a ways behind him. "[i]Cresc, wait up! I can't go as fast as you.[/i]" Morning protested. Crescent merely gave her a glance before turning his focus back to crossing the chasm.
Morning twitched slightly. "[i]Ah, it still stings...[/i]" she thought, rubbing the bandaged wound on her neck. Her eyes drooped, and she began to lose her balance. Her hoof slipped, causing her to fall over off the side of the overhang. Morning fell unconscious again as she fell.
Crescent turned around at the sound of Morning slipping, but realized he was too far away. There was nothing he could do but watch.

Wonder edged very slowly along the side of the mountain, being sure to keep his balance. [i]'Why don't I remember coming through this place when I LEFT the temple?' [/i]Wonder asked himself, groaning a bit. [i]'Perhaps I shouldn't be complaining too much, though. I guess it's not too bad, especially if I'll be able to meet up with all the Monks again' [/i]he decided. He was about to go on thinking about the temple and all his old friends, when he brought his head up at the sound of somepony slipping, and saw Morning falling over. "Morning!" he shouted, dashing towards her. He stretched out his forelegs and grabbed on to Morning, but realized he wasn't nearly strong enough to lift her. In desperation, he dug his hindhooves into the ground, which stalled him for a moment, until the ground crumbled and gave way, causing Wonder to topple over the edge, still holding on to Morning.

Blazer looked onward to see Morning slip and fall off the side of the mountain. [i]"Oh no, oh no, oh no!"[/i] She thought as she dashed towards Morning. She watched as Wonder attempted to save Morning. "Wonder, don-" Wonder himself slipped as she said this. Blazer, while galloping as fast as she could, vaulted towards Morning and Wonder. Fortunately, she managed to grab hold of Wonder's tail before the unthinkable could happen. "Celestia, that was close." She said. With one hoof, Blazer pulled the two ponies back onto the relative safety of the mountain ledge. She gave a relieved sigh. "Phew.. thank goodness you both are okay."

Morning lay on the rock floor, out cold. Crescent had hurried back to the rest of the group, and was now looking over Morning's body for injuries. When he was satisfied that she was unharmed, he lifted her onto his back again. "[color=#0000cd][i]It is not safe for her to continue this journey... I will take her to the entrance to the monastery, and await your arrivals.[/i][/color]" Crescent said, looking at Wonder and Blazer. "[i][color=#0000cd]I apologize that I must leave you behind... I am afraid that I do not possess enough strength left to warp all of us.[/color][/i]" he said solemnly. With a flash of black light, Crescent and Morning had vanished from the mountainside.

Wonder breathed a sigh of relief when Blazer pulled him and Morning up, "Th-thanks Blazer. I... was more scared than I'd like to admit, right there" Wonder told her, staring down at his hooves. He looked over at Crescent as he teleported away with Morning, but had no time to bid farewells. "Well, alright, we don't want to waste any more time, so let's keep going, guys" Wonder told the group, then kept on edging slowly along the mountain side, continuing on the path.

--Four and a half hours of traveling--

Wonder groggily slumped forward. The moon was shining bright in the night sky, but everything else was dark. Wonder was exhausted, and felt nearly ready to collapse. He thanked Celestia and Luna that the Monks would be able to help with that in just a little bit. He looked up, and saw that they had finally reached the mountain. "Well... this is... this is it Every-" he paused to yawn, "Everypony. Now we just have to... um... walk up the staircase to the mountain... er... yeah" he explained. He slowly began trotting up the stairs, "C'mon every... pony" he said, and yawned again.

Honeypot let out a large yawn, "Come on... Storm... Let's... go" she said, then began flying, and followed Wonder.

------

Delta dashed up to Snowfire, "Sir Snowfire!" he announced himself. Snowfire glanced at him, "Agent Delta. What have you to report?" Snowfire asked. Delta cleared his throat, "I could not find the blue maned pegasus, nor the red marked Earth pony. I did, however, see four ponies staying at the abandoned temple in Everfree, and leaving for one near Canterlot. I've gathered information on them as follows. A green, Pegasus Stallion, named Emerald Storm. A brown, Pegasus Mare, named Honeypot. An orange, Earth Pony Mare, named Blazer. And a Green, Unicorn Stallion, named Wonder Brush" Delta explained. Snowfire's eyes lit up at the mention of Wonder Brush, "I see... thank you, Delta. You are dismissed" he told him, then instantly made his way to Shadow Wing's throne room, as fast as he could.
"Your Majesty! Sorry for the sudden intrusion, but I have urgent news!" Snowfire told Shadow, upon entering the room. "Delta found four ponies resting in a temple in Everfree... An earth pony, Blazer, two pegasi, Honeypot and Emerald Storm... And..." he paused. He looked around at the guards stationed around the room, then made his way over to Shadow Wing, and put his head close to his. "And your son. Word of a Green Unicorn named Wonder Brush with the same group. They're heading towards a temple near Canterlot. Probably the same one he was raised in..." he whispered, then stepped back.

Blazer smiled at Wonder." Everypony gets scared at one point or another, Wonder. You just gotta show the fear who's boss." She looked over at Crescent, who was about to teleport Morning to the monastery. "Don't worry, we can hoof it there just fine." After the two had teleported, Blazer continued on with her fellow ponies on the journey to the monastery.

After several hours of traveling, they had finally made it to the mountain. Blazer hardly took notice, as she was too busy staring at the moon. "The moon is so beautiful tonight. It brightens up the night so well." She let out a small yawn as she gazed. Blazer continued trotting towards the mountain while still gazing into the night.

At the sight of Morning falling, Storm had simply sighed. He couldn't have moved in time to save her, nor did he feel the particular need to. But of course, it was mainly out of incapacity to save her. Yes. Due to a great deal of luck, however, Blazer was nearby, and she pulled both Wonder, who had been mentally ill for a split second and decided to try and save the falling Morning, and Morning, up to safety. And he didn't have to lift a hoof. Glorious. After Morning and Cresc teleported, Storm sighed.

"Stupid...god power people...and their stupid god powers..." Storm murmured, and began following the group, the long way.

By the time they got to the staircase, Storm was literally crawling on the ground. "I refuse to move another muscle. Nope. No way. I will freaking NOT...I...nyeh..."

He shut his eyes and curled up on the dirt near the staircase.

Shadow Wing raised an eyebrow, smirking. "I see... this is good, yes. Snowfire, I have a mission for you. Inform Sniffy of this. Tell her to get Dawn, and go to the temple. Tell her to bring me Wonder..."

One of the higher-rank guards blinked, and turned to Shadow Wing. "Dawn, sir? With all due respect...she's never been outside the castle. Are you sure it is wise?"

Shadow Wing chuckled. "It's about time she met her brother, isn't it? Have faith in me. Now, go, Snowfire."

Snowfire saluted Shadow Wing, "Yes sir!". He turned and made his way to Sniffy's room. He knocked on the door again, but went inside without waiting. "Sniffy! Urgent news from Shadow Wing!" Snowfire told her, "Get Dawn. You two are going to the temple between Detrot and Canterlot. The one Wonder was raised at" Snowfire explained, "Shadow Wing wants Wonder Brush. He wants you two to capture him, and bring him back here" Snowfire went on. "The group doesn't look like much trouble, but... be careful" he warned her, then walked out.

----

Honeypot looked back at Storm. She sighed, "Alright, Storm, if you say so" she said, then flew back down to him, and with a slight struggle, lifted him up with her forelegs. "There, if you won't move, I'll just have to carry you" she told him, smiling. She began flying up the the mountain again, Storm in tow.

Wonder kept trekking up the long and winding staircase for several minutes. After about ten, Wonder heard the sound of hooves on stone up ahead. "Wait... someone's coming down?" Wonder asked himself aloud. Suddenly, a voice came out from ahead, "Wonder? Wonder is that you?" the voice asked. Wonder looked up, recognizing the voice, "Di-" he began to say, when the voice interrupted, "Wonder! It is you!" it shouted, it ran ahead, revealing itself to be a grey Earth Pony, and tackle hugged Wonder. "No- Wai- Ahhhh!" Wonder protested as the Grey Pony collided with him, almost sending him flying off the mountain. After a moment, the two of them were cloaked in a violet light, from Wonder's magic. He set the two of them down. "Dippy, it's good to see you and all, but... We're on a stairwell. On a mountain. Do you really think tackling me is the best idea?" Wonder pointed out, "Oh yeah, sorry" he apologized, then laughed. He looked past Wonder, and saw a small group of ponies following, "Oh, Wonder, are these your friends?" Dippy asked, Wonder nodded, "Mmhmm. This is Blazer, Honeypot, and Storm. Guys, this is my friend Dippy from the temple"

Archived