Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

[i][color=#006400]There we go. Press your advantage and take the bait.[/color][/i] Palir pressed a button on his Disc, revealing a clockwork soldier that had been taking a defensive pose before its destruction. [color=#006400]The card that... was just destroyed... was "Karakuri Soldier mdl 263 Nisamu" (ATK 1400/DEF 200/Lv. 4). Its effect: when it is... destroyed and sent... to the Graveyard-[/color] Palir stopped in the middle of his sentence. He'd forgotten about Rinnosuke's other monster. [color=#006400]Unfortunately... because of your... "Gatekeeper"... its effect does... not work.[/color] Palir put the destroyed monster on the bottom of his deck and realized that he was wide open now.

Palir's Field State:
LP: 7300
Hand: 3 cards
Field: 1 face-down S/T

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rinnosuke couldn't help but let out a little chuckle, not so much because he foiled one of his opponent's plans, but because Meiling actually proved herself useful, which was, as far as he could remember, very rare indeed. Back to the bottom of the deck that Karakuri went, and so remained Rinnosuke's advantage, though he was sure that his opponent would eventually be able to pull something off. "That ends the turn," he said, noting a faint, orange glow starting to light the sky. The sun would be up rather soon, he could tell.

Hand: 1
Monsters: Remilia (ATK; 2900/400), Meiling (DEF; 1300/2100)
S/T: 2 face down
Field: Scarlet Devil Mansion
Grave: Koakuma, Misdirection, Fairy Maid, Patchouli, Spear the Gungnir
Banished: none
LP: 5000

Dorian looks at the match with a hint of intrigue.

[color=#ff8c00]A deck of tinker tailor soldiers versus a bunch of house maids what strange people to watch but they are entertaining nonetheless. I thought clockwork here would have had the game with whole Catastor play but I guess you just can't beat pure unrelenting muscle.[/color]
[color=#800000]And what about the..."maids" Master?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Well that is intriguing isn't it. Its like the other side of Necrovalley instead of keeping cards from targeting the graveyard it restricts graveyard activation effects. Simple yet effective. [/color]
Butler smiled [color=#ff8c00] However I don think the hand advantage is a little one sided here but I guess that only works if the player is good. Oh well it matters not let us see if we can fine some more games before my nap time and you know how I love my nap time. This was a fun way to spend my time however.[/color]

Dorian and Butler took leave in search of more early morning opponents hopefully they will find someone interesting before noon.

Chi had collected three heart pieces on the first day of the tournament but only two of them fit together so he would still need to find at least two more before he could make it into the finals. It would take time to find an opponent, most duelists had lost their heart piece during the first day and the remaining duelist would be more cautious and among them only a few would have a piece that fit with him. Chi's deck pulsated, that meant a number was nearby so even if he couldn't get a hold of the heart pieces he needed he could at least get the power of more numbers before the finals of the tournament.

Butler and Dorian continue there search and Dorian quickly grows bored again.

[color=#ff8c00]Well at the very least I can say I got a nice walk in so it isn't a total waste of a day[/color]. At that moment Dorian walked across a man that was also looking pretty strange. [color=#ff8c00]This should be interesting at the very least. You there with the face! I challenge you with a wager of my two heart pieces against whatever you have on you if you don't have at least two heart pieces that is.[/color] Butler facepalmed at the young masters recklessness, but Butler new something was already strange about this opponent and that Dorian did pass many duelist on the walk so why stop here? Also it wasn't like his master to make reckless moves anyway. No this was thought out something big is about to go down.

[color=#ff8c00]I'll take the stand with the first move Draw[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]I summon Temper the Magical Summoner and then I activate the Grim Book of Spell allowing me to add another book of spell to my hand I choose the Hygro Book of Spell. Then I will use Temper's ability and since I activated a book of spell this turn I get to tribute her to summon Junon the Magical High Priestess from my deck (Lv7 2500/2100) in attack mode. Then I play one card facedown and I activate the field spell Secret Village of the Spellcasters. That will be it for me.[/color]

[spoiler= Stats ]
Hand: 3
Monster: Junon the Magical High Priestess ATK (Lv 7 2500/2100)
S/T: Secret Village of the Spellcasters (Field), 1FD
Graveyard: Temper the Magical Summoner, Grim Book of Spell
Banish: N/A
[/spoiler]

Chi was soon challenged to a duel and his opponent began his turn before Chi could utter a word but it didn't matter to his so when his turn cam he drew his cards.
[color=#0000ff]"First set 2 cards face down then with the effect of Floating Sacrificial Stone by tribute the two face down cards then activate the Quick-Play spell card Equivalent Exchange which allows me to summon a monster from my deck whose level is equal to the one I just summoned in exchange for returning the first monster to the deck so now Divine Stone Dragon is Special Summoned. Then the field is changed to Corrupted Overlay Network and 1 card is set, now Divine Stone Dragon attacks Junon the Magical High Priestess and then your turn starts."[/color]

Life: 4000
Hand: 0
Field: Corrupted Overlay Network
Mon: Divine Stone Dragon (ATK 3500)
S/T: 1 FD
Grave: 3

[spoiler=cardex][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/57957.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/57671.jpg[/img]
Equivalent Exchange
Quick-Play
Select 1 monster you control return the selected monster to your Deck: Special Summon 1 monster from your Deck whose level is equal to the selected monster's.
Divine Stone Dragon
LV 10 / Light / Dragon
ATK 3500 / DEF 2000
A mighty beast forged by by scared stone it attacks the enemies of the gods and defends the Innocent.[/spoiler]

(Lol Secret Village of the Spellcaster doesn't allow you to play spells without having a spell caster on the field. I didn't explain that so I have take the hit I guess)

[color=#ff8c00]Dorian slightly flabbergasted at the fact his opponent could summon a monster to the field stronger than Junon so easily and it replaced his field card. Okay this is harder than I thought I activate the trap card Gagaga Shield and with it I equip it to a spellcaster and I keep it from dying twice a turn.[/color] The purple shield appears and Junon grabs hold of it and then she braces for impact the force of the attack does the damage to Dorian's life points (4000>3000).[color=#ff8c00] Fine I draw and I use Junon's eff to banish the Grim Book of Spell in my graveyard to destroy the card behind Divine Stone Dragon.[/color] Junon pulls a big purple book from the graveyard and it burns it with blue fire, that fire becomes a fireball and blazes its way at Chi's facedown destroying it (if no response that is). [color=#ff8c00]Then I summon Fors the Magical Warrior and activate the Hygro Book of Spell. The Hygro Book of spell give one spellcaster 1000 attack points so here to Junon. Then I will have Fors use eff to return the Book of spell back to my deck and give herself 500 extra attack points and increase her level by 1. [/color]

[color=#ff8c00]Now onward to battle. Junon attack Divine Stone with an attack of 3500 thanks to my shield your dude dies and my doesn't and thanks to Hygro's other eff I'll be adding the torah book of spells to my hand. Follow that up with Fors who is now at 2000 attack him directly. That should be enough for the turn.[/color]

Possible back row destruction response pending also 2000 Direct damage coming

[spoiler= Stats]
Life: 3000
Field: Junon the Magical Priestess ATK (Lv.7 2500/2100) Fors the Magical Warrior Attacking (Lv.5 2000/1400)
S/T: Gagaga Shield (equipped to Junon)
Graveyard: 0
Banished: The Grim Book of Spell
[/spoiler]

When the dragon and the magician clashed a dark energy emerged from Chi's graveyard.
[color=#0000ff]"By removing from play Ruler's Shadow from the Graveyard 1 level 7 or higher monster cannot be destroyed by battle and 1 monster whose level is equal to the one who was not destroyed to the hand, but in exchange you also get to add 1 monster of the same level to your hand."[/color]
Chi didn't expect his opponent to have a level 10 monster in his hand but with the face down card destroyed bringing out 97 would be more difficult.
[spoiler=cardex]Ruler's Shadow
Trap
Activate only when you control a face-up level 5 or higher monster: Monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle. You can remove from play this card from your graveyard to select 1 face-up level 7 or higher monster: The selected monster cannot be destroyed by battle, then both players add a monster from their deck to their hand whose level is equal to the selected monster's. This effect cannot be activated if the first effect was activated that turn.[/spoiler]

[color=#ff8c00]A graveyard triggered trap...ugh fine and just when I thought I had this one figured out.[/color] Unfortunately Dorian does not have a level ten to add to his hand and without destroying the monster Hygro won't get its other eff. [color=#ff8c00]That ends my turn. [/color]

Dorian looks back at Butler for a second.
[color=#FF8C00]Butler what is he doing why does he get to have graveyard triggered traps. You know now that I think about this would have been the perfect time to have that maid mansion card we saw earlier.[/color]
[color=#800000]Don't you think you should focus on your match Sir.[/color]
[color=#FF8C00]I have total field presence and hand control why would I worry and its a normal monster next turn its dead. [/color]

[spoiler=Stats]

Life: 3000
Hand: 2
Field: Junon the Magical Priestess ATK (Lv.7 2500/2100) Fors the Magical Warrior Attacking (Lv.5 2000/1400)
S/T: Gagaga Shield (equipped to Junon)
Graveyard: 0
Banished: The Grim Book of Spell
[/spoiler]

Thomas walked out of his house, having just eaten a good breakfast of Wheaties and toast. He paused on his front step and looked at the sunrise. He smiled. [i]"Nice day today...a nice day to kick butt at card games, that is." [/i]He pulled his Heart Pieces out of his pocket, and looked at them. [i]"This heart looks so empty...man, I really need to pick up the pace if I want to actually get to the finals...and of courser do some actual heroics. Haven't really done any of that yet...but I have had fun at least. And met a fangirl. Heh heh..." [/i]He shook his head slightly, and walked down to the alley containing his motorcycle. There, he activated his Neo suit, and jumped on the bike. He accelerated out of the alley, and rode off in search of an opponent.

Blinking at his opponent's declaration of "Turn End", Palir wondered why Rinnosuke hadn't declared a direct attack with his Gatekeeper. Wondering how he'd get out of the situation, he looked at the slowly lightening sky while he drew his card. [color=#006400]My turn. Draw.[/color] Once again, his body language betrayed his masked face as his shoulders and general posture dropped in a motion of despair. [i][color=#006400]If I can't get out of this situation soon... Anyway, the card I drew will be able to stall for another turn, if he decides to actually attack this time.[/color][/i] Looking over his cards again, Palir quietly sighed. [color=#006400]No helping it... turn end.[/color]

Palir's Field State:
LP: 7300
Hand: 4 cards
Field: 1 face-down S/T

Chi drew a new card and looked at his hand.
[color=#0000ff]"With the effect of Advanced Draw, Zombie Giant is sent to the Graveyard and in exchange 2 cards are drawn. Now Wardrobe Diva is normal summoned and with her effect 1 monster on the field is selected and her level is changed to matched the selected monster's and the selected monster is Divine Stone Dragon, next with Zombie Giant's effect it comes back to the field in defense position. Now with these three monsters the Overlay Network is forged, Xyz Summon Number 97: Hadadu Thundering!"[/color]
From the overlay network rose a Giant Obelisk covered in cracks and red lighting bolts began to strike all around the duel, finally 1 of the bolts hit the obelisk and it shattered then the stones came together to take the form of a giant dragon.
[color="#0000ff"]"Now with Number 97's effect 1 of your monster's is attached to it and the monster will be your Junon the Magical High Priestess, with that Number 97 gains 1000 attack and defense now it will attack your Fors the Magical Warrior, Thundering Rampage!"[/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Life: 4000[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Hand: 1[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Field: Corrupted Overlay Network[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Mon: Number 97: Hadadu Thundering (ATK 4000)(OU 4)[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]S/T: 0 FD[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Grave: 4[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]R/P: 1[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][spoiler=cardex]Zombie Giant[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]LV 10 / Dark / Zombie / effect[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]ATK 4000 / DEF 0[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]If you control 2 Level 10 monsters: You can Special Summon this card in face-up defense position, if this effect was used to summon this card its battle position cannot be changed except by card effects.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Wardrobe Diva[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]LV 1 / Light / Spellcaster / Effect[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]ATK 0 / DEF 0[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Once per turn: Select 1 monster on the Field, this card's level becomes that of the selected monster's.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
Number 97: Hadadu Thundering
RK 10 / Divine / Dragon / Effect / Xyz
ATK ? / DEF ?
3 Level 10 monsters
This card's ATK is equal to the number of Xyz Materials attached to it x 1000. Once per turn select 1 card your Opponent controls: Attach the selected card to this monster, if the attached card was an Xyz monster (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) When this card would be destroyed by battle or effected by a card effect: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card instead. [color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][/spoiler][/background][/size][/font][/color]

After some time had passed, Amber and Leon finally had made their way outside of the Hotel, but finding themselves getting a late start. Many people were already in the middle of a duel, and Amber still saw no sign of Seth.

[b]"I wonder what crazy stuff is going to happen to us today...?" [/b]Amber asked as she pondered about it.

[color=#4b0082][i]"How are you feeling this morning Amber?" [/i][/color]Asked Star (Galaxy Queen)
[i]"I'm feeling alright.. I think Leon was planning a trip to the Hospital to visit that Rob guy..."[/i]
[i][color=#4b0082]"That old oaf with be fine... He was a hallow shell of a man before Shark Drake could do a thing to him."[/color][/i]
[i]"Even so... I think Leon feels responsible... Just like when I got injured."[/i]
[i][color=#4b0082]"Well hopefully Shark Drake has not made any kind of impression on him.. Otherwise it might be difficult for him to get rid of him.. willingly anyway.."[/color][/i]
[i]"What do you mean Star?"[/i]
[i][color=#4b0082]"I mean Leon plans on getting rid of that nasty number of his any way he can."[/color][/i]
[i]"I see..."[/i]

Amber looked over to Leon and then sighed a little, and she was still hungry.. Maybe they could stop and get something to eat after a while.

Trees were rustling from the early morning winds and Josep knew that whatever was trudging along in the park had changed pace, from a slow zombified stroll into a normal walk...not only that...two more? "Is it me or is my nose getting better then a bloodhounds?.....Since when can I even "smell" people like this anyway? I don't think it's healthy....." He was speaking to himself again, something to get his mind off his loneliness, but it was a real concern, to many others his little ability was.....odd, and he knew it. "Hmm, as I thought the three of them are only residual smells......there is a much larger, controlling odor...." He didn't actually smell his targets, it was a metaphor he made up to make him sound normal, in fact what he felt was something he couldn't explain, some would say energy, but until a few days ago, Josep didn't believe in that, now he was dealing with real monsters....maybe he really was a monster psychic....."I shouldn't waste time, if that really is a controlled human, I'll revert them back by force...." Josep stated as he stood up and saw the "Zombie" not too far away "Bingo..."

The Drone heard Josep, and looked in his directions. The look on his face was blank and his eyes seemed to have little to no life in them. The Drone started to walk towards him, and showed his single heart piece.

"Duel me...." He said in an monotone. "You win.. you get heartpiece... lose.... you join us....."

Meanwhile, One of the other Drones which was sent to go after Amber was following Her and Leon slowly, putting distance between the them.

Leon stretched his arms when they left the Hotel. - [color=#800080]"Crazy stuff, huh? Let's try not to push our luck too far, shall we?"[/color] - he checked his watch, it was already midday, and people have started dueling already. - [color=#800080]"Hey Amber, I want to go to the hospital later, if that's okay. You don't have to come if you don't want..."[/color] - Leon was interrupted by his belly roaring like an angry dog. He blushed, and looked to the floor - [color=#800080]"Maybe...we can eat something before?"[/color]

[color=#40e0d0][i]"L-Leon..."[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"Is something wrong?"[/i][/color]
[color=#40e0d0][i]"No...well, maybe. It's just that it's getting really annoying to hold 32 here.But if you plan on visiting that man, we shouldn't dump Shark Drake beforehand."[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"Why is that?"[/i][/color]
[color=#40e0d0][i]"There might be a way for us to return Rob's soul into his body, if Shark Drake didn't consume it yet. That's why we need you to resist him for another while."[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"REALLY!? Oh god...thank you!"[/i][/color]

Leon turned to Amber, and grabbed her hand - [color=#800080]"Sonya says we might be able to return Rob's soul into his body! After lunch, of course..."[/color] - Leon started walking, still half asleep.

"So this is what is done to someone who loses to a "bad" Number.....interesting.....well, you'll be saddened to know I don't plan on becoming one of you...I will however beat you down and break you're curse of this poor guy" Josep's Duel Disk instantly whisked open "And when I find out who you are I swear I will make you pay...." there was a lot of anger in his voice as he threatened the Number in possession of this man, and Red-Eyes roared in the background once again to show it didn't like "competition". "Zombie or not.....you go first, make my day and let's play" He shouted as he drew his first five cards but did not look at them.

Duel: Josep vs Drone!

[color=#808080]"Very well... Draw..." [/color]Said the Drone as he grabbed his cards from the duel disc he was using. [color=#808080]"First I will place 2 cards face-down, and set one monster."[/color]

With that the holograms of the three cards were placed on the field. [color=#808080]"You're move human..."[/color]

LP: 4000
Deck: 34
Monsters: 1 face-down defense
S/T: 2 face-down
Grave:0

Meanwhile, Amber and Leon were still talking about what they're plans were for the day.

[b]"Maybe we should just grab something on the go while we make our way over to the hospital.. It take a while to actually get there." [/b]Said Amber as they continued to walk. Then She saw a fast food restaurant just across the street from them. [b]"Hey look! A Burger World, lets grab a few burgers for the road Leon!"[/b]

Amber grabbed Leon by the hand and started to pull him along with her. Already, she was back to her cheery self.

[color=#008080][i]"Leon, it would probably be best if Amber isn't left alone.... I sense an awkward presence near by.. and it reeks of Bacterian scum..."[/i][/color]

Unfortunately they would not be able to see who it was Zebulos was talking about due to the large crowd of people in the area, but one of Seth's Drones was tailing them, waiting for the right time to strike.

"Human huh? this is gonna be one annoying duel then....." He drew his sixth card as his turn started. "Let's do this then" he looked at his hand and chose his first card. "I'll activate my Spell card, cards of consonance, It allows me to draw two cards by discarding one Dragon-type tuner monster with 1000 or less ATK in my hand, I choose my Dragunity Phalanx who fits the description perfectly, unless you have any reason to stop this, which I would doubt" (Response moment). With the card sent to the Graveyard area Josep drew two more cards and smiled.

"Next I'll summon my Dragunity Dux! and when he's summoned the first thing he does is equip himself with a Dragon monster from my grave, I choose Dragunity Phalanx! and for every Dragunity on field he gains 200 ATK, this puts Dux at 1900 ATK!, unless you have something for that...." (Response moment 2) A man in an owl costume appeared, and with a flip of his flail a large two pronged Phalanx came from the ground and into his hands.

"With no responses I enter the battle phase, Dux! attack the face down!" Dux did as told and flew near the enemy face-down, thrusting his Phalanx into the hologram and hoping it's DEF would be low enough. ''After that I know you take no damage, so I'll take this time to set two face-down cards and end my turn".

Josep's Turn 1
LP: 4000
Deck: 32
Monsters:Dragunity Dux(1900 ATK)
S/T: Dragunity Phalanx, 2 face-down S/T
Grave: Cards of consonance

As the massive thunderbolt comes crashing down upon Fors Dorian's eye twitches as he can't fully comprehend the magnitude of the turn. Nor can he comprehend the magnitude of the monster that is attacking him. As Fors is destroyed Dorian is physically blown back by the massive shockwave and his lifepoints decrease. (3000>1000) Dorian stands up and dust himself off but this bad taste in his mouth will not seem to go away.

[color=#ff8c00]What the heck? If its effected by anything it saves itself by detaching. I can assimilate any monster and make it an overlay unit. Who let the interns at Industrial Illusions make cards? But what's worse is that..I can't beat that. Draw.[/color] Dorian looks at his hand and see that under somewhat normal conditions he has the perfect card to deal with overly strong monsters but against that is protected from anything and everything this wont help. Well no need to draw this out I have no paths to victory get ready Butler we're going to have to stop by the hotel before we continue with today's business. [color=#800000]Yes sir[/color] Butler replies.

[color=#ff8c00]As for you with face...I really hate to say this but I concede. The victory goes to you good sir and I seem to have made a grave miscalculation. Butler give him his prize and let us be on our way.[/color]

[b]WINNER: CHI[/b]

Butler hand the gentlemen two heart pieces and quickly regroups with his master. They then proceed to walk leaving the tournament grounds.

[color=#800000]Sir you seem to be distressed. [/color]
[color=#ff8c00]I can hear her laughing now you know this is going to be the death of me having to ask those two for help.[/color]
[color=#800000]Can't be helped Sir.[/color]

[color=#696969]"I will reveal my monster then.. Maoi Interceptor Cannons[/color].. [color=#696969]It has a defense of 2000, so you lose 100 life points.[/color]"

A row of three large, semi-connected Stone Head Statue was revealed to Josep, and it took no damage from the attack at all.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Moai_Interceptor_Cannons

[color=#696969]"Now I will continue this duel.. Draw!" [/color]Said the Drone as he drew [color=#696969]"I will use MST to destroy the Spell card on your left.. Then I will set another monster on the field, and end my turn."[/color]

LP:4000
Deck: 33
Hand:2
Monsters: 1 face-down, 1 Defense Moai Interceptor Cannons (1100/2000)
S/T: 2 face-down
Grave: MST

Josep watched as not only his Life Points but soon after one of his defensive cards disappeared "There goes Dimensional Prison...but...Moai Interceptor cannons.....Earth, Rock, can make itself move face down.....Rock Deck....Stall Deck....heaven forbid Exodia Stall......think rationally, they've only used one card so far, but I was hoping to learn something by now...oh well.....Draw!" With a fourth card in hand he looked over his opponent's field once more before selecting a card. "I Summon Dragunity Aklys(1000/800) I don't have th cards for his effect but as a Dragunity monster he does increase Dux by 200 ATK (2100/1000) now I also separate Phalanx from Dux, giving me another monster with 500 ATK! (500/1100)".

The three monsters looked at the opposing field, not much was in their favor but they had to battle none the less. "Dragunty Dux! attack Moai Interceptor cannon!, Aklys! you take the remaining face-down....and Phalanx if there is nothing in your way take the direct attack! all together! Dragunity onslaught!" All three raced, one at a time to attack their opponents, Josep knew it was a gamble, in fact he was more then sure he would be taking damage.

Josep's Turn 2: Battle Phase
LP: 3900
Deck: 31
Monsters:Dragunity Dux(2100/1000), Dragunity Phalanx(500/1100),Dragunity Aklys (1000/800)
S/T: 1 face-down S/T
Grave: Cards of consonance, Dimensional Prison

Chi watched his opponent as he drew a card and studied his hand finally deciding to concede when he couldn't find a means of countering Hadadu Thundering, after fitting the two new Heart Pieces into his he looked at his extra one and tossed it to his opponent.
[color=#0000FF]"Few opponents would try to find a way to beat Number 97: Hadadu Thundering, but you tried to find a way to beat it most duelists would have shattered and broken but you didn't. So take this and go into the championship to face me again that is if you've still have your convictions after this."[/color]
​Chi turned around and began walking away, the pulsing of the deck lessened which unnerved a part of him.

Butler caught the extra heart piece and continued walking. Minutes later Butler and Dorian made it to their hotel by taxi and once they arrived in the room Dorian face planted into his bed.

[color=#800000]Your clothes are going to get wrinkles.[/color] Butler said as he opened his rooms safe even though he wasn't told.
[color=#ff8c00]I don't care lets just get this over with I hate her and you know she is going have a field day with this.[/color]
Butler snickered at how childish his master was acting and he pulled out a small lead tin from the safe and held it next to Dorian.
[color=#ff8c00]...Do it...[/color]Dorian said with his voice muffled partly by the pillow he face planted into. Butler opened the box and a radiant light burst from it blinding Butler. At that moment to beams shot from the light and entered Dorian's body almost as if he was being used as a vessel to Xyz summon. After a couple seconds Butler looked around as nothing seemed to change and he began to look at Dorian.
[color=#ff8c00]I hate her[/color]. Dorian said coldly as his head raised from the pillow.

[color=#ffd700]HAHAHAHAHAHA Look who got their butts handed to them HAHAHA![/color] said a voice that lit up the room. Butler, do to his intense training, subconsciously pulled out two pistols and covered Dorian in the most efficient manner possible.
[color=#ff8c00]Drop your weapons Butler its just this Star over here. [/color]
Butler snapped out of his protective trance and lowered one of his weapons.
[color=#ffd700]Well I see his skills have not dulled with age. On the other hand someone should got trounced today how does it feel?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]I remember you being a little more humble than this Number 26.[/color] At that moment the number 26 showed up on Dorian's left hand and the number 16 on his right.
[color=#ffd700]I am, its just not every day someone locks you in a lead box for a year.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Your goody goody talk just got too annoying.[/color]
[color=#ffd700]Would it kill you to be nice every once and a while?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]You know I actually think it would now. I might just die of Ebola from listening to you.[/color]
[color=#ffd700]Ugh but you see you need us now don't you. Even from in here I can sense negative energies at this tournament.[/color]
[color=#800000]That is because there are negative energies in this very hotel.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]OH MY GOODNESS can you two not make this harder than it already is lets head back out and yes I will let you and shocky guide the way this time.[/color]
[color=#ffd700]That's all we ever wanted.[/color]

Dorian takes two cards from his extra deck and leave them in a dresser and Butler puts away his other firearm.

[color=#ff8c00]Lets do this back to the tournament and this time I shant be defeated[/color]. Dorian and Butler leave the hotel and make their way back to the tournament ground.

[color=#800080][i]"I know, Zebulos. Somehow, I feel it too, the same presence from when Amber freaked out yesterday. But it's a lot weaker...this person doesn't wield Bacterian Overlord, does him?"[/i][/color] - Leon thought back to Zebulos.
[i][color=#40e0d0]"How is that possible!?"[/color][/i]
[i][color=#800080]"I don't really know, but it's most certainly that same evil presence. Let's just hope Amber doesn't notice, or otherwise she might lose it again..."[/color][/i] - Leon crossed the street being carried by Amber. When they entered the fast food restaurant, the smell of meat invaded Leon's nostrils - [color=#800080]"I wanna live here..."[/color] - the smell of hamburgers was enough to wake Leon up completely as they entered the fast food joint. Leon walked toward the counter, and ordered some burgers to go. After some minutes, he came back to Amber with a bag full of hamburgers - [color=#800080]"All set! Shall we keep going?"[/color]

Archived