Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

Escudo smiled lightly. "Thanks you for your help," he said as Bradley ran off. "So then, I guess I better get to work on finding some of these drones and this Amber girl." He looked up "Amber" on his PDA, and only one result came up. He looked at recorded duels from the tournament featuring her, and she had used Gradius and Rocket Knight cards. "Well, if this isn't the girl, then no one is. Espada, I'm gonna go off and hunt down some of these drones and find this Amber girl. You should to. If we split up, we'll have a better chance." He looked to Josep. "If you see any more drones, defeat them and take any information you can, then try to relay it to us." With that, Escudo flipped away, jumped up some walls, and went back to parkouring around the city.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Espada was completely overtaken when Escudo entered the conversation which wasn't to weird seeing how talkative he was. Then Escudo ran off leaving Espada to investigate on his own, then he got a call from one of his subordinates.
[color="#00ff00"]"Sir, we have a report of a strange duelist at one of the arcades, a team was sent to look into it but we haven't heard back from them yet."[/color]
[color=#ff0000]"Okay I'll look into it just don't send any more men or we could have trouble."[/color]
With that Espada headed towards the arcade where he noticed a strange duelist who seemed similar to how the other man was when he was being controlled as a drone.
[color="#ff0000"]"Hey you there do you have any information on Bacterian Overlord! If you do you need to report it immediately!!!"[/color]
Espada doubted that the duelist would willingly give any information if they were a drone but he could get information out of him during the duel.

Thomas was just riding along, still trying to find somebody to duel. Then he heard a scream, and his head whipped around. On the side of the road, he saw a woman lying on the ground, and another woman, dressed entirely in black, running away. She was holding something. "Stop, thief!" The woman on the ground yelled. Thomas frowned, and stopped next to the lady on the ground. He jumped off, and extended a hand to help her up. [b]"Are you OK?!" [/b]She looked up at him uncertainly, taking in his outfit. Then she reached up, and he helped her stand. "I'm alright...but that woman stole my purse! I'm in the WDC, and it had my Heart Pieces, my deck, and my money in it..." Thomas smiled at her. [b]"Don't worry." [/b]He got back on his cycle, and looked over at her again. [b]"I'll be back in 15 minutes, with your purse." [/b]He accelerated off in the direction the thief had ran, cutting across curbs and grass as he went.

Thomas stood in front of the thief, having cut here off easily. Finding out that she was in the WDC too, he had decided to duel her for the purse, with his bike on the line at here request. At the moment, he seemed in a bad position. He controlled Vision Hero Poisoner in ATK position (ATK: 900), and one set card. His life points were 1300. His opponent controlled Airknight Parshath (ATK: 1900) and Darknight Parshath (ATK: 2100), and had 2600 Life Points remaining. She laughed. "You're just a pushover...you say you're a superhero, but you're pathetic! You lose! Darknight Parshath, attack!" The black horseman jumper forward, and Thomas didn't react as it slashed through Poisoner. (Neo: 1300 -> 100) [b]"When I take battle damage, I can send Minimum Ray and Increase from my Graveyard to my back row."[/b] The two Heroes appeared behind him in vision form. "That doesn't matter! They can't protect you! Airknight Parshath, destroy him!" Thomas just smiled as the white warrior charged. [b]"I activate Defense Draw! I negate all battle damage, and draw a card."i[/b]The woman gritted her teeth. "Rgh...turn end..." Thomas drew a card without saying anything. [b]"I normal summon Vision Hero Multiply Guy! (ATK: 800) Then, by tributing it, I summon Vision Hero Increase (ATK: 900), and with it's effect, I Special Summon V-Hero WItch Raider! (ATK: 2700) And then, I tribute Increase and Summon Minimum Ray (ATK: 1200), and IT'S effect destroys the Darknight!" [/b]Monsters rapidly appeared and disappeared on Thomas's field, ending up with a small hero, and a tall witch-y one. The thief sighed. "That was impressive and all...but you still don't have enough power to beat. And you were stupid enough to summon Minimum Ray in ATK position when you have 100 Life Points...I win next turn." Thomas laughed slightly. [b]"Who said there's gonna be a next turn? I activate Shrink! The ATK of Parshath is halved!" [/b](Parshath ATK: 1900 -> 950) "WHAT?!" [b]"Minimum Ray, destroy the Airknight! (Thief: 2600 -> 2350) And then...Witch Raider, attack directly!" [/b]"N-no..." (Thief: 2350 -> 0) "But I won't let you take this stuff back!" She grabbed the purse from the ground, and started running down the alley. Thomas sighed. [b]"You're making this difficult..." [/b]He started running, and easily caught up with her. She turned around, and punched him in the face.

*A few seconds of violence later...*

Thomas rode up to the woman whose purse had been taken, done the worse for wear, except for a small bruise that was hidden by his mask anyway. He tossed the woman her purse. [b]"Don't lose that agin, OK?" [/b]He rode off without waiting for here reply, glancing down at his Heart, which now contained 3 pieces, plus an extra that didn't fit.

The Drone looked over to Espada with a blank look on his face, and then turned towards him completely.

[color=#696969]"OH look.... Another bouncer to play with..." [/color]He said as a few other men were laying on the ground [color=#696969]"For being called 'bouncers'... you don't do a whole lot of bouncing... how boring.."[/color]

The Drone was clearly taunting Espada's very profession, even if his voice was in monotone the whole time. [color=#696969]"Tell you what... Have a little duel with me, If you win...." [/color]He paused as the Bouncers stood up in a zombie-like fashion [color=#696969]"Not only will I let this one go.. but your foolish friends as well.. But if you lose.." [/color]His eyes turned red [color=#696969]"Then you will suffer the very same fate as they have, and serve the mighty Bacterian Empire as a Drone..."[/color]

Espada heard his opponent's taunts and knew that this wouldn't be a normally duel, but his duelist spirit would not allow he to flee from this fight especially if his men were on the line and so he activated his duel disk.
[color=#ff0000]"Fine I accept your challenge and I'll go first DRAW! I'll start by playing Blade Bounzer in attack position and then I'll set 3 cards and end my turn! Now show me what this Bacterian Empire's Got! "[/color]
Espada knew that if he could keep his opponent talking then he might slip up and reveal some secret information to him.

Life: 4000
Hand: 2
Mon: Blade Bounzer (ATK:1800)
S/T: 3
Grave: 0

Rinnosuke felt pretty confident as he drew his next card; it seemed that luck wasn't on the side of his opponent...apparently Palir was his name, as he looked at the display name on the disk. Seemed like an odd name, at least compared to the names he saw in the current land he was in. Putting that off to the side for now, he went on with the duel.

"I have two SDMs on the field," he told his opponent, who he knew could see that, "so that means I can Special Summon the SDM Head Maid, Sakuya Izayoi from my hand!" Just as he declared it, he laid the card on the field, and into view came a woman in maid's attire, redd eyes honed in on Rinnosuke's opponent, a throwing knife in one hand, a large pocket watch in the other, looking like she was ready to strike at any moment.

[spoiler='SDM Head Maid, Sakuya Izayoi'][img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z329/Gensokian/SDMHeadMaidSakuyaIzayoi.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[color=#696969]"Draw..." [/color]The drone drew his cards [color=#696969]"First I will set one monster face-down... Then I will set three cards and end my turn."[/color]

LP:4000
Deck: 34
Monsters: 1 face-down
S/T: 3 face-down
Grave: none

Meanwhile, Seth was standing lurking in the shadows near a warehouse, as he was switching between the different perspectives of his drones. The one he sent after Amber, was actively on her trail, and was waiting for the opportune moment to snag her. He could see that her companions were currently in the middle of a duel.

[color=#b22222]"Hurry and seize her... While those idiots are still distracted..."[/color]

Back where Amber was, She felt the presence approaching from behind, She stood up and looked right at a blank faced Drone. He attempted to grab hold of her, but Amber was able to dodge his sluggish moves, she then pushed him back, jumped over the bench, and pinned him down.

[b]"Thought you had me did you? Bacterian! You don't need to send any lackies my way, I'll come after you MYSELF!" [/b]Then she stood up and kicked the Drone away from her. The drone reacted by running away.

[color=#b22222]"Come after me yourself huh...? fufufufu.. Very well... Have at you then... You'll be mine one way or another."[/color]

The sun's slow rise continued as Palir thought for a short moment on what to do. [color=#006400]Trap activate: "Bottomless Trap Hole". When my opponent... Summons a monster... with 1500 or... more Attack Points... this destroys the... monster and banishes... it.[/color] A large hole opened up beneath Rinnosuke's monster, and tortured voices could be faintly heard coming out of it. [i][color=#006400]Now, will you be able to get out of this? I'm still in trouble here, but one fewer monster to deal with will certainly help.[/color][/i] While waiting for his opponent's possible response, Palir had noticeably stood up straighter and more confidently as the situation was, in a small part, turning around.

Palir's Field State:
LP: 7300
Hand: 4 cards
Field: 1 activated S/T (Bottomless Trap Hole)

There was nothing Rinnosuke could do as Palir activated his trap. As Sakuya tried to rise, a foul, green hand grabbed her ankle, and not even stopping time would save her as she was dragged down into the hole, letting out a screech of terror as she feared for her life, unable to save herself. "I'm sorry, Sakuya..." Rinnosuke muttered to himself as he put her card into the banished zone. "I'll try to not make this in vain...Remilia is still on the field, though, so she'll be attacking your Life Points directly!"

Attacking: Remilia (2900/400)

Espada drew a card and studied his opponent's field, he didn't know anything about those face down cards but at least one of them would probably be able to stop attacks so he'd need to be careful.
[color="#ff0000"]"First I'll summon Marine Bounzer who increases the attack of all Bounzers I control by 300, then I'll activate the continuous trap card Avenge Bounzer! This is a special card it is treated as both a trap and a monster so he gets to get a go at you, first I'll have Blade Bounzer followed by Marine and Avenge Bounzer! If youhave nothing to counter that then I'll use Marine Bounzer and Avenge Bounzer to construct Overlay Network, with these 2 level 4 monsters, I summon Brave Challenger Bounzer!"[/color]

Life: 4000
Mon: Blade Bounzer(ATK: 1800+300=2100), Marine Bounzer (ATK: 1600+300=1900), Avenge Bounzer (ATK: 1600+300=1900), (possible Brave Challenger Bounzer(ATK: 2500))
S/T: 2FD Avenge Bounzer

[spoiler=cardex]Marine Bounzer
LV 4 / WATER / Warrior / Effect
ATK 1600 / DEF 1200
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][left]All "Bounzer" monsters on the field gain 300 ATK.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
Avenge Bounzer
Continous Trap
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][left]After activation, Special Summon this card in Attack Position; it is treated as an Effect Monster Card (Warrior-Type/Fire/Level 4/ATK 1600/DEF 1100). This card gains ATK equal to the damage you take.(This card is also still treated as a Trap Card.)[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][left]Brave Challenger Bounzer[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][left]RK 4 / Earth / Warrior / Effect / Xyz[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][left]ATK 2500 DEF 2100[/left][/size][/font][/color]
2 Level 4 monsters
If the ATK of a "Bounzer" monster you control would be decreased: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; negate the effect of the card that would decrease the "Bounzer's" ATK.[/spoiler]

Chris was sitting on his bed, looking through his deck to make sure everything was in order, and looked over at the sleeping Atsuko, lying on her stomach on a second single bed in the hotel room, her head turned to the side and drooling on the pillow. The poor girl had come in late last night, fallen asleep on top of the bed without changing, and had been there since. He smiles, then goes back to looking over his deck, before pulling out the special deck box containing several Number he had collected. He thumbed through the assortment, before stopping at Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon. Fortunately, these Numbers, which were from other universes, were contained by special card cases that suppressed their abilities. He stared at the card, thinking about various things, when an elderly man in expensive robes burst in, waving around a PDA. Chris, however, was down to his boxers, revealing a slightly muscular chest with a few scars on it. He blushed a bit and loudly proclaimed. [color=#D4AF37]"Hey! What the heck are you doing in here?!?"[/color] He then studied the intruder, and was even more puzzled. [color=#D4AF37]"Wait...you're that Dr. Faker guy! You run this entire tournament! Why are you here in my hotel room?"[/color] Atsuko slowly stirred and muttered in her slumber. [color=#FF0000]"Cassie, stop being so loud, I'm trying to get some sleep..."[/color]

There had been a reason for Palir to have done nothing on his previous turn. [color=#006400]Your direct attack... triggers my card... effect! I activate... "Swift Scarecrow"! Its effect: by discarding it... when I am... direct attacked... I can discard... it to negate... the attack and... end the... Battle Phase.[/color] A grotesque scarecrow made of twisted metal launched on a rocket booster to intercept the patterned attack. As the attack struck it, it exploded into a large smokescreen that dissipated quickly. [i][color=#006400]That gives me another turn to draw into cards that I might need... hopefully I can.[/color][/i]

Palir's Field State:
LP: 7300
Hand: 3 cards

[color=#800080]"Wow, a hard hitter already? Don't expect me to hold back either. There are more heroes in this world than the ones you know. These heroes of mine are out of this world, quite literally. The monster you destroyed was my face-down Cosmic HERO Meteor Gyudon!"[/color] - a hero in a green, horned suit appeared, but was slashed in two by Nova Master's sword - [color=#800080]"His effect, however, allows me to send a Cosmic HERO from my Deck to the Graveyard when he is flipped face-up. I send to the Graveyard my Cosmic HERO Red Nova. With this, you can continue, and I guess you draw a card due to Nova Master right?" [/color]- Leon searched his deck for a monster and put it on top of his empty graveyard.

[spoiler='Supah Cardex'][img]http://i47.tinypic.com/10ndykz.jpg[/img][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/5nvt5x.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Leon looked back, and saw Amber struggling with a man in who Leon saw the aura of 89 - [b][color=#800080]"AMBER!"[/color] [/b]- Leon was about to run toward her, when he saw her kick the man, who later ran away - [color=#800080]"Are you okay? Damn...he is after you after all. Amber, please stay behind me while we duel, okay?"[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Dr. Faker[/b][/color]

[color=#000000]After witnessing a scene he should've [i]thought[/i] about before randomly kicking the door to Chris and Atsuko's room open, Faker stopped abruptly, before face-palming himself in disgust. The male of the two was still only wearing boxer shorts, whereas the female was still half asleep, as Faker could tell by the complaint.[/color]

[color=#800000]"Never mind [i]that[/i], what the hell are you two only just getting up for?! It's...!"[/color][color=#000000] Dr. Faker paused with his aggressive sentence, only to check his Rollex watch for the time, [/color][color=#800000]"11 o'clock in the freaking morning!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Sighing heavily, Faker figured he owed an explanation for the whole busting into occupied hotel rooms thing. That's when he remembered seeming to have a signal from 91, along with another two Number Cards.[/color]

[color=#800000]"Look, I need you two to show me all your Number Cards,"[/color][color=#000000] Faker stated, eyes now on his PDA, [/color][color=#800000]"I [i]think[/i] I can detect 3 of them at the moment, and I'd hate to think I've busted in here on a false alarm. You might wanna get dressed while you're at it, too."[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Akuma Chishio[/b][/color]

[color=#4B0082]"Damn it, I can't find it [i]anywhere[/i]!"[/color][color=#000000] Akuma shouted, before growling and finally getting out of the water and away from the docks, after swimming all night trying to find it. She [i]did[/i] manage to find Aivea's single Heart Piece though, as well as 17, which she banished immediately. But she [i]had[/i] [/color][color=#000000]to press on and find 91 so she could banish it once again.[/color]

[color=#000000]Eventually, she managed to find someone (Greg) just walking along casually. It wasn't until then that she had suddenly shrieked and covered her private areas, fearing that anyone could see straight [i]through[/i] [/color][color=#000000]her soaked dress.[/color]

[color=#ff8c00]"Sacred Beast damn it!"[/color][color=#000000] 96 scolded at Akuma, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"You humans are [i]always[/i] caring about whether or not one can see through your clothes. Well... at least the [i]female[/i] [/color][color=#FF8C00]ones anyway."[/color]

[color=#4b0082][i]'Just shut the hell up, you perverted freak!'[/i][/color][color=#000000] Akuma spat back in her mind.[/color]

[color=#696969]"I The monster you just destroyed was a Barrier Resonator.. creature of little consequence... But I will activate my Trap Card Mirror Force to destroy all of your other Attacking Monsters aftwards..."[/color]

The Drone Deliberately let his monster die, before destroying everything else, making his field open and null.

((Will wait for response before beginning turn))

Amber continued to watch the Duel between Leon and Mikey. Things were starting to heat up and she was very entertained. Both of them were doing very well, Plus she was already feeling the adrenalin from fighting off a drone by hand.

[b]"WHOOOH!! You go guys! Do your Best!"[/b]

Espada was angered by the death of his monsters but he then pulled a monster from his hand and summoned it.
[color=#ff0000]"When a Bounzer monster I control is destroyed I can Special Summon Star Bounzer from my hand, and as long as he is on the field my Bounzers can't be destroyed by battle, next I'll activate Bounzer Edge Saber this trap equips itself to a Bounzer monster and increases its attack for each Bounzer destroyed this turn times 300. So he will be the one attacking you directly for 2600!"[/color]
Espada new there had to be a reason that his opponent let one of his monsters be destroyed but it was unlikely that he foresaw Star bounzer hitting the field.

[spoiler=cardex]Star Bounzer
LV 4 / Light / Warrior / Effect
ATK 1700 / DEF 1300
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][left]When a "Bounzer" monster is destroyed(by battle or by card effect): Special Summon this card from your Hand. "Bounzer" monsters cannot be destroyed by battle.[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][left]Bounzer Edge Saber[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][left]Continuous[/left][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3][left]When this card is activated select 1 "Bounzer" monster you control, equip this card to the selected monster. A monster equipped with this card gains 300 ATK for each "Bounzer" card sent to the Graveyard the turn this card was activated.[/left][/size][/font][/color][/spoiler]

The Drone drew a card and started his turn.

[color=#696969]"Foolish Burial... I will send another Barrier Resonator to the graveyard... Then I will set a monster and end my turn...."[/color]

LP: 1400
Deck: 32
Hand: 1
Monsters: 1 face-down
S/T: 1 face-down
Grave: 2 Barrier Resonators, Foolish Burial

Espada was worried about his opponent's strategy he had brought two copies of the same weak monster to the graveyard but Espada didn't know why yet but they were both resinators which means his face down could have something to do with them.
[color=#ff0000]"I Draw! Now I will normal summon Shadow Bounzer without tribute, but do to his effect he loses 500 attack so his 2200 goes down to 1700 but that is more then enough to take you down! Now my Star Bounzer will attack your Face Down monster and if nothing else comes up then my Shadow Bounzer will go in for game!"[/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Life: 4000[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Hand: 1[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Mon: Star Bounzer(ATK 1700+900=2600), Shadow Bounzer(ATK 1700)[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]S/T: 1FD, Bounzer Edge Saber(equip to Star Bounzer)[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Grave: 3[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][spoiler=cardex]Shadow Bounzer[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]LV 6 / Dark / Warrior / Effect[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]ATK 2200 / DEF 1900[/background][/size][/font][/color]
You can Normal Summon this card without a tribute, if you do this card loses 500 ATk and DEF.[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][/spoiler][/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#696969]"Clock Resonator... Reveal yourself..."[/color]

A Clock Resonator was revealed. Due it it's effect If was not destroyed by the first attack But was destroyed by the second monster.
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Clock_Resonator"]http://yugioh.wikia....Clock_Resonator[/url]

[color=#696969]"Draw... First I will remove from play all three of the resonators in my graveyard to special summon Dark Necrofear.... I will also play Mind Control to take control of your Star Bounzer. Now... I'll attack your monster with my Dark Necrofear..." [/color]

2200-1700= 500 damage <--- Assuming no Response.

[color=#696969]"I end my turn.. and I will return your feeble creature to you.."[/color]

LP: 1400
Deck: 30
Hand: 0
Monsters: Dark Necrofear in Attack (2200/2800)
S/T: 1 face-down
Grave: Foolish Burial, Mind Control, Mirror Force.
Removed: 2 Barrier Resonators, and Clock Resonator.

Espada was surprised by his opponent turning the duel around so quickly and became quite concerned by his lack of life points before drawing his card.
[color=#ff0000]"I see you forgot a little something about your Mind Control you don't get to declare an attack with it or tribute it, now I Draw! I'll activate my face-down Bounze Back with it I can return my three Bounzers in the graveyard and add them to my deck and as an added bonus I get to draw 3 cards now I will tribute Star Bounzer to summon BREAK BOUNZER! Now Break Bounzer gets half the attack of the warrior type monster used to summon him so his attack goes up to 3300 next I'll use the Quick-Play spell card Bounze Breaker while I control a Bounzer monster I can destroy 1 Spell or Trap card you control so I will be going after your face down card and then my Bounzer gains 500 attack, so now with a total of 3800 attack my Break Bounzer will attack your Dark Necrofrear for a total of1600 points of damage, 200 more then you have![/color]
It was a gamble to attack here but after clearing his opponent off their only known defense there was a good chance that this would end things.

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Life: 3500[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Hand: 3[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Mon: Break Bounzer(ATK 2000+1300=3300+500=3800)[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]S/T: 0[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Grave: 4[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)][spoiler=cardex]Bounze Back[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Counter Trap[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Activate only when the number of "Bounzer" monsters in your Graveyard is less then equal to the number of turns this card has been set. Return all Bounzer monsters in your Graveyard to your deck and draw cards equal to the number of cards returned to your deck by this effect.[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Break Bounzer[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]LV 6 / Earth / Warrior / Effect[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]ATK 2000 / DEF 1500[/background][/size][/font][/color]
When this card is Tribute Summoned by Tributing a Warrior-Type monster, it gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the Tributed monster. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Bounze Breaker[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Quick-Play Spell[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Select 1 "Bounzer" monster you control; destroy 1 Spell or Trap card your Opponent controls then increase the attack of the selected monster by 500.[/spoiler][/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Alright. A duel it is." [/color][color=#000000]Shortly after hearing Dorian's answer, Yuki activated his duel disk and placed it on his right arm. After placing his deck in his duel disk, a purplish-black flame emerged from the duel disk and quickly spread to Yuki's entire body. After a few seconds, the flame died out, revealing a purple flame-shaped tatoo covering Yuki's right eye. [/color][color=#4b0082]"I'll take the first turn. My turn, draw! I normal summon Phantom Blaster Miracle Puppeteer." [/color][color=#000000]A figure of a young girl surrounded by numerous levitating dolls appeared on Yuki's field.[/color][color=#4b0082] "I activate Puppeteer's effect. Special summon Phantom Blaster Wonder Sorceress!" [/color][color=#000000]Shortly after appearing, the girl created 10 threads from its fingers. The threads began to move by themselves and pulled what appears to be human body parts [/color]out of a transparent portal. The body parts magically reattach themselves, creating a young woman wearing a black robe. [color=#4b0082]"I overlay both of my monsters to XYZ summon Phantom Blaster Divine Sorceress!" [/color]
[color=#000000]A large cross-shaped hole appears on Yuki's field, sucking both monsters into it. The cross then disappears, with a girl dressed in a witch's clothing taking it's place. [/color][color=#4b0082]"I set one card face down. That should do for now." [/color][color=#000000]A hologram of a face-down card then materializes behind the girl[/color].

[spoiler=Corrupted CarDex]
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/2uzp9qp.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/234gb7.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i50.tinypic.com/15338g4.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Stats]
Field: 2 (PB DS, 1 S/T)
Hand: 4
[/spoiler]

Chris replies to Dr. Faker. [color=#D4AF37]"So this is just about Numbers? Alright. I'll show you my Numbers."[/color] He pulled out two cards from his Extra Deck, Number 48: XX-Saber Twinbladeknight and Number 66: X-Saber Bariza, as well as 7 more cards that were encased in strange containers that appeared to be glass containers, but had metal edges with a few LED lights and a button on the side. These card boxes had Number 8: Infinity Magician, Number 42: Secret Synchron, Number 19: Ethereal Netherdrake, Number 53: Mirage Monarch Basilong, Number 76: Retaliator Koray, Number 35: Mushrocket, and...Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon?!? However, this card had a much different effect than the one in Dr. Faker's database. In fact, a few of these Numbers occupied slots already taken by pre-existing Numbers.

[spoiler=Cardex]
[color=#D4AF37][u]Chris:[/u][/color]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Number_48:_XX-Saber_Twinbladeknight"]Number 48: XX-Saber Twinbladeknight[/url]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Number_66:_X-Saber_Bariza"]Number 66: X-Saber Bariza[/url]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Number_8:_Infinity_Magician"]Number 8: Infinity Magician[/url]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Number_42:_Secret_Synchron"]Number 42: Secret Synchron[/url]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Number_19:_Ethereal_Netherdrake"]Number 19: Ethereal Netherdrake[/url]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Number_53:_Mirage_Monarch_Basilong"]Number 53: Mirage Monarch Basilong[/url]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Number_76:_Retaliator_Koray"]Number 76: Retaliator Koray[/url]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/Number_35:_Mushrocket"]Number 35: Mushrocket[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_91%3A_Thunder_Spark_Dragon"]Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon[/url]
[/spoiler]

James was finally relieved when he saw the duel start between his targets (Dorian and Yuki), but his attention was caught between a duel between a Bouncer and some blank faced figure in a zombie like pose (Espada and Drone). [i][color=#daa520]‘What the…’[/color][/i] he thought confused completely. [color=#daa520][i]‘That must be the work of Number. I feel the same dark atmosphere at looking at zombie guy than with…’ [/i][/color]his mind trailed off as he was completely stunned by the overwhelming tactics used by Espada. [color=#daa520][i]‘I think I must have underestimated the Bounzer Archetype, relentless and reckless it might be…But if this is involving the Numbers, do they know it is a Number? Are they really secretly Number Hunters? I must find out,’[/i][/color] James paused curious as he broke into a smile waiting for the outcome to be determined outcome before deciding his tactic.

Dorian looks at the witch and he raises his eyebrow.

[color=#ff8c00]Oh my, it looks we might have an old-fashion Mage battle on our hands how sad too I thought I was the only one who was cracking a spell book at this tournament oh foolish me. I draw and I activate the Field spell Magical Library.[/color] The too duelist are suddenly surrounded by what seems to be an endless library and they are playing in one of the aisles. [color=#ff8c00] Now once per turn when a Book of Spell card is activated I can add a book of spell with a different name to my hand. So I summon Temper the Magical Summoner and I'll activate the Grim Book of Spell which will add the Hygro book of spell to my hand and I will use my field spell to add the Torah Book of Spell to my Hand.[/color] A women with a brown cloak appears in front of Dorian and when he activates his spell card two books from the library shelves float down into his hand and become cards.[color=#FF8C00]Then Temper's eff activates which allows me to send herself to the graveyard to activate her ability allowing me to special summon Magical Erudite Junon.[/color][color=#FF8C00] [/color]Temper goes up in flames and when the flames part a pink haired sorceress is standing there. [color=#ff8c00]Next I activate her ability to banish the Grim book of Spell in my graveyard to destroy your facedown. [/color]Junon pulls the book of from the graveyard and sets it on fire. That fire becomes a fire ball and it makes its way towards Yuki's facedown. [color=#ff8c00]Also my library gives all of the Magical creatures who study here 500 extra attack and defense points (2500>3000). How unfortunate that you monster could still overpower mine so[/color][color=#ff8c00] I shall activate my Hygro book of Spell giving my Priestess here 1000 extra attack points (3000>4000) so let us have my priestess square off against your sorceress and see what wins.[/color] Junon reads from the Hygro book of spell and launches a fireball at PBDS.[color=#ff8c00] Now my Hgyro's other eff is that I if the monster boosted destroyed another monster by battle then I can add one Book of spell to my hand and I choose the Necro Book of Spell. I will place two cards face down and end my turn after that.[/color] Two holograms show up behind Junon.

face-down destruction (optional)
Damage (4000-2350=1650) also optional

[spoiler=Custom Cardex ] [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/fckv47.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]

[spoiler= Non-Custom Cardex]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Erudite_Junon"]http://yugioh.wikia....l_Erudite_Junon[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Summoner_Temper"]http://yugioh.wikia....Summoner_Temper[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Grim_Book_of_Spell"]http://yugioh.wikia....m_Book_of_Spell[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Hygro_Book_of_Spell"]http://yugioh.wikia....o_Book_of_Spell[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Torah_Book_of_Spell"]http://yugioh.wikia....h_Book_of_Spell[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Necro_Book_of_Spell"]http://yugioh.wikia....o_Book_of_Spell[/url]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Stats]
Life:8000 (or whichever you choose we start with lol)
Hand:3
Field: Magical Erudite Junon ATK (Lv7 3000/2600)
S/T: Magical Library (Field Spell) 2 face down S/T
Graveyard: Hygro Book of Spell, Magical Summoner Temper
Banished Zone: Grim Book of Spell
[/spoiler]

Yuki stood silently as his face-down card -Book of Moon- was burned down by a fireball. [color=#4b0082]"Continue." [/color][color=#000000]He said lightly. [/color]As Dorian's gigantic 3500 ATK spellcaster attacks his own sorceress. [color=#4b0082]"Good, but not good enough. From my hand, I activate Phantom Blaster Guardian Sorceress' effect!" [/color][color=#000000]Before Magical Erudite Junon's attack could reach Divine Sorceress, a large cross falls from the sky[/color], extinguishing the fireball before it could reach Divine Sorceress. [color=#4b0082]"Guardian Sorceress' effect... I can discard it during your battle phase so that none of my monsters could be destroyed by battle until the end phase. I still take the damage, though." [/color][color=#000000][b](LP: 8000-1150=6850[/b][/color][b]) [/b][color=#000000]As Dorian ends his battle phase, the cross on Yuki's field disappeared as well. [/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Your turn ends, right? My turn, draw!" [/color][color=#000000]Yuki glanced at his 5 cards, each glowing an eerie purple. [/color][color=#4b0082]"I think you'll like this. Activate spell card, Darkness Mirage! It's effect allows me to send 2 cards in my deck to the graveyard. I send two copies Phantom Blaster Darkness Raven from my deck to my grave. Then, I activate Divine Sorceress' effect! Bring back Guardian Sorceress from the dead!" [/color][color=#000000]At Yuki's command, the mage created what appears to be a hexagram on the ground beside her. A second later, a girl carrying a cross much larger than her own body appears beside Divine Sorceress. [/color][color=#4b0082]"I Tribute the Guardian Sorceress to unleash the greatest sorceress in my deck. Appear, the devil's incarnate! Phantom Blaster Grand Necromancer![/color]" [color=#000000]The girl carrying a cross was disappeared into thin air before being replaced by an apparition wearing black clothes. [/color][color=#4b0082]"Grand Necromancer's effect allows me to special summon two Phantom Blasters from my grave when it is summoned. So I guess you know what's going to happen. Both Darkness Ravens could come back to my field." [/color][color=#000000]The apparition summons 2 zombified girls, each with a large wing on their back. [/color][color=#4b0082]"I overlay both Darkness Ravens to summon my Numbers! By the scarlet moon and the blood soaked river, I summon thee! Bring upon an age of chaos and misery on this land! XYZ summon, No.44 Phantom Blaster Knight!" [/color][color=#000000]The two girls disappeared into thin air. [/color]After that, a knight wielding an eerie glowing sword appears in the middle of the 3 monsters on Yuki's field. [color=#4b0082]"Knight's effect! I detach one XYZ material and this card so it could gain 500 ATK! [/color][b][color=#000000](2700+500=3200) [/color][/b][color=#4b0082]Oh, I have forgotten to mention this, but Grand Necromancer's ATK increases by half the total ATK of the monsters it summoned via it's effect. [/color][color=#000000][b](1500+5000/2=4000) [/b][/color][color=#4b0082]Battle phase! Phantom Blaster Knight attacks your Magical Erudite Junon[/color][color=#4b0082]! Damned Slash!" [/color]The knight moved in as swiftly as the wind, and in a blink of an eye, it stands in front of Junon while preparing to take a mighty swing.

(OOC: Stopping here so Beginning can respond)

200 Damage and Junon destroyed- pending

[spoiler= Corrupted CarDex]
[img]http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh629/NEKO_MIKO_YCM/Cardmaker11.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh629/NEKO_MIKO_YCM/Cardmaker16.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i1255.photobucket.com/albums/hh629/NEKO_MIKO_YCM/Cardmaker8.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/2dryiaf.jpg[/img]
[img]http://i43.tinypic.com/20fzs5z.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Stats]
LP: 6850
Field: Divine Sorceress, Knight (ATK 3200) Grand Necromancer (ATK 4000)
Grave: Hell raven X1, Guardian Sorceress, Darkness Mirage
Banish: 0
[/spoiler]

Archived