Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

When the person she believed to be Leon kissed her, Amber still couldn't help but feel that something was off. One thing being that Leon was 'checking her out' as if it was the first time he had ever seen her. Amber nodded however when she heard him say he needed to use the restroom. So Amber went on ahead of him toward the front entrance/exit.

[b]"... Zebulos... I know it seems a little weird for me to say.. but I think Leon is starting to freak me out a little.."[/b]
[color=#008080]"What do you mean M'Lady? He seemed fine to me."[/color]
[b]"It was his behavior after he threw away 32... It was like we met for the first time all over again."[/b]
[color=#008080]"He might just be showing symptoms of post numeral possession. He'll be alright."[/color]
[b]"I hope you're right.. Well... There's the front door.. I guess I'll just wait outside where it's warm.. it's freezing in here.."[/b]

Amber then walked outside of the hospital, and stood out in the open, waiting for Leon to come back out. Everything was fine, she was getting warmed up from the afternoon sun, and was easing up. But then suddenly.

[color=#008080]"Amber! Watch out!" [/color]Zebulos shouted as the Drone from before came up from behind at a running pace. [color=#008080]"Behind you!"[/color]

But by the time Amber could turn around to see what Zebulos was talking about, The Drone had already lifted her up off of the ground, and his arm was putting a lot of pressure on Amber's side, where she was still sore from the night before.

[b]"AAAH!!!" [/b]She cried out, mostly from pain [b]"LET GO OF ME!! HELP!!!"[/b]

Passerbies saw this and responded by calling for help and/or chasing after them. Those who tried to follow found themselves either tired and worn out before they could reach them, or some obstacle would block or get int their way. The Drone ran into a maze of Alleyways with Amber, who was still yelling for help until the Drone took a moment to stop, and pressed a chloroform soaked rag over her face, knocking her out. After that, he continued to carry her to his destination, which was a old warehouse. inside, Seth was waiting.

[color=#b22222]"It's about time... Take her inside! I will deal with her myself."[/color]

The drone brought Amber inside and set her down on an old work bench. Now all Seth and 89 had to do was wait.

[color=#008080]"Seth!? So it's true! You HAVE taken over his mind! Bacterian you monster!"[/color]
[color=#4b0082]"THAT'S the guy Amber is worried about?"[/color]
[color=#008080]"Yes... That's Seth.."[/color]
[color=#b22222]"Silence you filthy rat! There's more than enough gasoline in this place to set this entire warehouse a blaze with a single match if I wanted to.. But what's the fun in that..? No... I think I will give this pathetic excuse you call your holder one last game before I make her a part of my Drone Army."[/color]
[color=#008080]"You will never win Bacterian! NEVER!"[/color]
[color=#000080]"Hold on El Zebulos! I know you're Miss Amber's number and all, but this is a Gradian's battle more than it is your's." [/color]
[color=#008080]"You must be Mr.Burton.. You pilot..."[/color]
[color=#000080]"The Vic Viper, despite my card being called Gradius... Why the hell would they do that? Gradius is the name of my home planet, not my ship!"[/color]
[color=#008080]"Burton! Focus!"[/color]
[color=#000080]"Right.. but as I was saying, This is a fight that a Gradius Deck is best suited for. Allow us to take part in this battle."[/color]
[color=#008080]"I have no objection to that, but it's Amber's choice... when ever she wakes up that is... Amber wake up!"[/color]

[b]"Uh... oh my head.... what th-... WHERE THE HECK AM I!?"[/b]Amber stood up and then heard a laugh come from above. She looked up and saw Seth. [b]"S-Seth!?"[/b]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gustav shaked his head in disappointment,[i] *I think I came off as a little creeper right now*, [/i]he thought to himself as he saw Mikey run off. [i]"Well, no use in standing around uselessly, I've got to get 4 more Heart pieces for crying out loud!"[/i]

So Gustav got going to search for potential opponents, but he had no such luck, as most of the duelist he encountered were too...easy for him. "Man, where are all the good duelists?" he mumbled to himself as he kept on walking. As he kept going, he remembered that he had almost nothing to no food left at home, and the nearest shop to his house was almost going to be closed, so he set off running to the shop.

On the way to his house, Gustav managed to run into [color=#000000]Fubuki, knocking her down and falling down himself as well. As he got up, he helped [/color][color=#000000]Fubuki up. "I am so sorry!" pleaded Gustav, "Are you okay?" he asked, not even feeling the blood that was coming from a cut from his forehead.[/color]

Thomas put up his hands in front of him as Josep talked about the Numbers.[b] "Hey, I don't like them either, at least the bad ones. I had one those before. That was bad. I lost it though..." [/b]He lowered his hands, and thought for a second. [i]"You know, I really ought to find Leon and Amber and make sure they're OK, and Shark Drake isn't causing any more problems...but that can be done later. Focus, Neo!" [/i][b]"Now then...you do have set cards, but hey, I need attack sometime, right? Minimum Ray, attack the player directly!" [/b]The small hero blaster Josep with a bolt of energy. (Josep: 6000 -> 4800) [b]"I'll set one card, and end my turn there."[/b]

Neo's Status: (Assuming no response)
Life Points: 5600
Field: Minimum Ray (ATK 1200), 1 s/t
Hand: 4
V-Heroes in Grave: Poisoner (which I forgot about last turn, derp), Farris

As the robot ninja's blade connected, Palir was surprised by his opponent's lack of reaction beyond vacantly placing "Remilia Sacrlet" in the Graveyard. [color=#006400]Because your monster... was greater than... Level 4... the effect of... your "Hong Meiling"... doesn't activate. Instead the effect... of "Karakuri Ninja" triggers. I can revive... one 'Karakuri' monster... in Defense Position. Revive once more... "Karakuri Strategist"! Its effect triggers... again changing your... "Hong Meiling" to... Defense Position. Now "Karakuri Shogun"... attacks your... "SDM Servant Koakuma"! [b]Blustering Winds...![/b][/color]

Palir blinked. It had been a few hours since the duel had ended, and he was still wondering what had happened. [i][color=#006400]I was in a bad place back there... Why did he give up? I might have lost if not for Monster Reborn, but after that turn...[/color][/i] He remembered the look of complete despair on the man Rinnosuke's face as one by one his monsters were destroyed. After the duel had concluded he had kind of just stood there, staring forward at nothing, and gave Palir the agreed upon Heart Pieces, then went and sat under a tree. Palir had left after that, and was trying to get the pieces to fit while walking around near an arcade. Once again, one of them wouldn't fit no matter how he tried to orient it. [i][color=#006400]Looks like I effectively have only three Heart Pieces, though I could probably wager the ones that don't fit.[/color][/i]

The Strike made Josep fall on one knee, again, he was feeling the monsters pain, but he wasn't going to let himself lose so easily, he quickly forced himself up and drew a card. 'My turn then!" The Dragon duelist took little time to decide what to do next, he didn't have many choices so he would go with the easy one. "I think I'll start by activating my face-down card call of the haunted!This lil number will let me special summon one monster from my graveyard, and I choose, Dragunity Knight Gae Bulg once again! let's leave the pleasantries for later....Gae bulg! attack his monster!"

Despite his reckless attacks he did have a reason, his monsters were more of a threat in the graveyard then not, and as such he would take advantage od his upper strength to lure out the defenses.....he would abuse their effects for his opponent....

Josep's status:
Life Points: 4800
Field: 1 s/t, Call of the Haunted, Dragunity Knight Gae Bulg
Hand: 2
Grave: Dragunity Phalanx. Dragunity Dux, Mystical Space Typhoon

Amber and Seth were having a their own little stare down, as if it were difficult to believe that they were actually in the same room. Amber was even more astounded that he had to have some goon kidnap her for it to happen.

[b]"Seth! You coward!" [/b]She shouted suddenly. [b]"You couldn't have come and get me on your own!? You had to have some creep do it for you?"[/b]
Seth only laughed. [b][color=#B22222]"Oh child... When you have this much power... You don't need to do anything on your own."[/color][/b]
[b]"That voice... you're not Seth at all are you? Number 89! What have you done to Seth!?"[/b]
[color=#008080][b]"M'Lady... "[/b][/color]
[b][color=#4b0082]"Number 89 huh... Why are we here again?"[/color][/b]
[b][color=#008080]"One... Amber was kidnapped... Two... Amber's entire goal for coming to the WDC was to find and duel Seth.. Because THAT has taken over Seth's mind... Now.. I can tell that it has sunk in even deeper than I had feared it would..."[/color][/b]
[b]"Zebulos...? You knew something like that could happen...? This whole time?"
[color=#b22222]"Oh my... Did you faithful pet not tell you I've had complete control over your friend? Well I have! There is nothing you can do now, even if you defeat us!"[/color][/b]
[b]"You're Lying! I WILL free Seth, and I will DESTROY you once and for all Bacterian!"[/b]
[b][color=#008080]"M'Lady... I'm sorry I didn't tell you before... I was concerned that you would become disheartened if you knew..."[/color][/b]
[b]"It's alright Zebulos. What's done is done. We'll make things right! Zebby... I'm going to use my Gradius Deck.. and I'm putting you in it..."[/b]
[b][color=#008080]"Are you sure M'Lady?"[/color][/b]
[b]"Absolutely.. I'm going to need your help in taking that thing down.."[/b]

Amber pulled down her Goggles and activated them, The she put her Gradius Deck into her Duel Disk. All the While Seth had a smug look on his face as he put on his D-Gazer and activated it along with his Duel disk.

[color=#b22222][b]"Very well then... Lets make things interesting by having an 8000 LP Duel shall we...?"[/b][/color]
[b]"It doesn't matter to me... I'll still win!"[/b]
[b][color=#b22222]"Full of confidence now are we? We'll see how long that lasts... I will make the first move!"[/color][/b]

Amber and Seth both drew their cards, and the Duel began, with Seth having the first turn.

[color=#b22222][b]"This first turn alone will bring you one large step closer to defeat Amber... Draw!" [/b][/color]Seth drew his card and then examined his hand. [color=#b22222][b]"First I will set 2 cards face down, and then I will normal summon BES Big Core Mk2 in attack mode. After that, I will play Boss Rush!"[/b][/color]

The face-down cards were displayed before the Large Spaceship emerged from a portal. Right after that, another portal opened upon activation of the Boss Rush Spell.

[b]"Fan-frigg'n-tastic..." [/b]Said Amber as she saw that one card she abhorred the most next to Bacterian himself.

[color=#b22222][b]"I end my turn.. Your turn human..."[/b][/color]

[spoiler='Seth/Bacterian's Stats']LP:8000
Deck: 34
Side: 2
Monsters: BES Big Core Mk-2 in Attack *no counters* (2400/1100)
S/T: 1 Boss Rush, and 2 face down
Grave: none [/spoiler]

[b]"Human..? Now I know you're not Seth! You're going down Bacterian!" [/b]Amber was a bit miffed about being called a human like it was some kind of racial slur against her entire species. [b]"Draw!"[/b]

Upon Drawing and examining her hand, Amber saw a combo that would ultimately help her in the best way possible, but she had to be careful about the Face-downs Bacterian had set for her.

[color=#008080][b]"We're all behind you Amber... We will defeat him together!"[/b][/color]
[b]"Thanks Zebulos..." [/b]Amber then drew her attention back to the game with a grin. [b]"Since you're going to play Hard Ball.. I'll go ahead and set one monster card face-down in defense, and then I'll set 2 cards face down. That'll be it for me."[/b]

[spoiler='Amber's Stats']LP:8000
Deck: 34
Side: 1
Hand: 3
Monsters: 1 face-down
S/T: 2 face-down
Grave:none[/spoiler]

For now, it seemed that Amber was playing on the defensive, But even if it turned out to be a bad decision, she had several different ideas on how to be him.

Dorian and Butler finally arrive at the hospital after nearly killing a couple of people and breaking a lot of traffic violations. However neither of the two seem to care about their actions as they are solely determined to catching their prey.

[color=#ff8c00]Star where is it you haven't said anything since we almost bumped into that weird looking man and that little girl. I admit pedophilia is weird but you should be focused on the objective.[/color] Dorian said trying to crack a joke.
[color=#ffd700]I can't sense it anymore...its gone...I don't understand what happened.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]...What?...[/color]
[color=#ffd700]I don't know a lot of thins could have happened but I am afraid that the Number or the Number's holder might be dead I can't think of anything else.[/color]
Dorian looked at in shock and a wicked smile came across his face.[color=#ff8c00] Butler you are armed correct? [/color]
[color=#800000]Of course...[/color]Butler said with concern.
[color=#ff8c00]Great and you have all of those badges and permits to carry said armaments on your person?[/color]
[color=#800000]Why ask questions you know the answer to?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Because I can't believe the level of ease this could possibly be. If what Star says is correct then that means there is a really powerful card either sitting on a hospital bed or in the lost and found. Powerful beings don't just up and die its most likely that the person couldn't handle the power and with no vessel to handle said power it is now just a slim piece of paper..or cardboard never really thought about what cards are made of. We have to take this chance to grab it.[/color]

In the back of Dorian's mind he knew that if this was something so powerful it most likely wouldn't kill its host but Star should have been able to sense a full body possession and in the case that she couldn't Butler is right here to deal with all of the trouble that comes their way.

After earning an fourth Heart Piece that fitted (against an NPC) in a dark, James couldn’t help smiling. But from the shadows emerged, he wore a black cape and a red mask. He was Omega. [b]“Hello kiddo,”[/b] he greeted in a cheerful voice as he held out on his left hand, his heart containing four Heart Pieces. [b]“I have some unfinished business to attend to,”[/b]

The moment Omega finished, James flinched. [color=#daa520][b]“What?”[/b][/color] he gasped as Omega snapped his fingers on his right metal hand that he revealed from within his cape. Red electricity surged through James as voices poured through him. [color=#daa520][b]“What…Are you doing!?”[/b][/color]

[b]“You were unexpectedly a poor Number Hunter,”[/b] Omega snarled as his voice became cruel and emotionless. [b]“I admit I have lied about the Photon Hand and Photon Transformation. You see, Photon Hand doesn't steal that much Numbers and Photon Transformation cannot hold in a Numbers taint but still hurts you every time you overuse it,”[/b] he explained. [b]“I stole them before they were programed to what I told you and I altered them in my way,”[/b]

[b][color=#daa520]“Why are you doing this?”[/color][/b] James asked getting up from the wounding electricity to confront his former master.

Omega ignored the question as he continued. [b]“I would like to add that I also used you to find the Numbers,”[/b] he explained laughing. [b]“You might not have noticed, but I have been watching you occasionally and I can identify symptoms of being possessed by a Number like I knew you were…I have lied to you all this time. You were nothing more than a pawn for my goal. You’re just as useful now without Photon Transformation active; you are vulnerable to the taint of the Numbers. I might as well defeat you and take them in an 4000 Life Points duel, I do despise 8000 for such an quick job,”[/b]

James clenched his deck as he slammed it into his D-Pad. [color=#daa520][b]“Fine!”[/b][/color] he shouted with anger as an dark aura consumed him in rage. [color=#daa520][b]“But I will win, my tactics are fool proof,”[/b][/color] he said activating his D-Pad and D-Gazer (James: 4000 Life Points).

[b]“It will be like the time we first met,”[/b] Omega replied calmly as the jet stone on his mask glowed red (Omega: 4000 Life Points). [u][b]“ACTIVATE LEVEL 2, MACHINE SKILL DRAIN!”[/b][/u] he shouted rymaticly as an metal slate D-Pad emerged that he activated. Darkness covered the area around them by Omega's orders. James is trapped. Isolated.

Thomas raised an eyebrow as Gae Bulg was summoned back. [b]"Hm...that guy didn't stay dead for long. Darn..." [/b]He covered his face with his duel disk as Minimum Ray was blown to pieces.[b] "Urgh...and I guess he wanted revenge on the monster that killed him..." [/b](Neo: 5600 -> 4800) [b]"Now then, I took battle damage, so I can place the Vision Hero Poisoner in my Graveyard into my backrow!" [/b]Even as Minimum Ray died, a new hero appeared in his place, albeit a translucent one. [b]"Hey, our life points are equal. This duel ought to be interesting from here...got anything else to do?"[/b]

Espada was looking into where their mystery girl my be when he got a call from an operator.
[color=#00FF00]"Um sir we believe we found the girl, but we have a problem..."[/color]
[color=#FF0000]"Yes what is it?"[/color]
[color=#00ff00]"Um...well sir it seems she was abducted from in front of the hospital so we can't locate her..."[/color]
[color=#ff0000]"Great just great! Look up her deck and Seth's[/color] [color=#ff0000]and if you see any duels that look like they could be them and tell me!"[/color]
[color="#00ff00"]"Well sir...we can look for her's but not Seth's he upgraded his tech recently upgraded his disk and now it doesn't need to connect with us."[/color]
[color=#FF0000]"Fine then if you see any of her cards tell me where!!!"[/color]
With that Espada hung up and began to think of what his next move would be while he headed to the hospital where Amber had been abducted.

Haruto was out looking for an opponent, during the first day of the tournament he had been with his brother and only now was on his way when he heard what sounded like a duel in a warehouse and he decided to check it out. As he walked in he noticed a girl dueling someone else that just seemed off so Haruto decided to stick around and see if either of them had a number.

Greg shrugged. "I wouldn't know. I'm alone most of the time. Anyway, since you'll be, y'know, drying off, I guess I'll go first..."
As Greg reached for his deck box, he found his old deck he had used before coming to Heartland, and slapped himself in the forehead.
[i]Idiot! [/i]Greg thought. [i]I left my deck in that alley! [/i]However, he shuffled the deck and placed it in his Duel Disk. [i]Guess I'll have to make do with what I have...[/i]
"To begin, I'll activate the magic card - Scapegoat. This Summons four Sheep Tokens to my side of the field, in face-up Defense Position." Four, small, sheep-like fuzzballs appeared in front of Greg, one pink, one yellow, one blue, and one red.

[b](Beast-type / EARTH / Level 1 / ATK 0 / DEF 0) [/b]

[TURN 1 END]
[GREG LP: 8000]
[Hand: 4]
[Monster Zone: Sheep Token x4 (DEF Mode, DEF 0]
[Backrow: 1 Face-Down]
[Graveyard: Scapegoat]

[color=#4b0082][i]"This power... It's the same from yesterday. Perfect..."[/i] [/color][color=#000000]Yuki's sleep was interrupted by the sudden appearance of a powerful number. Yuki created a pair of spiked gauntlets made out of the same material as his wings in order to fight back against this number in case it starts attacking him. After confirming the location of his target , Yuki flew towards the hospital at great speed, determined to take the number and use it for himself. [/color][color=#4b0082]"So it's here... I never expected such a powerful being residing in a hospital..." [/color]Yuki could sense several other numbers heading towards the hospital, but he got there ahead of everyone else. Yuki summoned his sword and used it to cut a hole on the hospital roof, allowing him to enter without being detected by anyone else. [color=#4b0082]"I'm not sure where it actually is... But that will only make the hunt more interesting." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki continued his walk down the hospital floors to find C32.[/color]

[color=#000000]*meanwhile*[/color]

[color=#ee82ee]"Jeez! Watch where you're going, dummy!" [/color][color=#000000]Fubuki [/color]was knocked down by a person during her sprint towards the hospital. After the man helped Fubuki back to her feet, she couldn't help but notice the fact that the man has a cut on his forehead. [color=#ee82ee]"Umm... Yeah. I'm fine, actually. I can't say the same for you though. Not with that large cut on your forehead." [/color][color=#000000]After brushing off the dust, Fubuki suddenly got an idea. [/color][color=#ee82ee]"Since I'm actually headed for the hospital, why don't you come with me? The doctors should be able to heal that hideous cut." [/color]

"Well then, with that it looks like I'll have to end with that" Josep let his visor move the turn to Neo's, and he looked over his field.....he wouldn't have much more to do unless he drew well next turn, he wouldn't allow himself to lose this duel...maybe it was just a sense as a duelist that wouldn't allow him to lose, even in a normal duel. "So, from what I see you're deck is based on destroying me with their special summons?.....or is there more to this deck? I know hero decks are famous for fusions, but I can;t be sure with this archetype...."

Josep's status:
Grave: Dragunity Phalanx. Dragunity Dux, Mystical Space Typhoon

Dorian and Butler made there way into the inner hallways of the hospital through a series of lies and as they notice that they cannot find their target they find another mysterious yet familiar figure walking the halls. Dorian and Butler quickly duck down a hall to evade notice.

[color=#ff8c00]Oh wow look at that it is Dark Magus from earlier. Why didn't I try to take his numbers when I had the chance?[/color]
[color=#800000]Because he flew away at Mach one sir.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Oh right I forget about the minor details sometimes.[/color]
[color=#800000]That is minor to you?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Well...quit making me feel stupid Butler. What is he doing here?[/color]
[color=#800000]I think he is here for the same reason we are[/color].
[color=#ff8c00]Oh that's selfish, can't he fly and whatnot? Why wouldn't he just be happy with that?[/color]
[color=#800000]Those with power always want more of it.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Ugh what an odd obstacle to run into at this stage of the game. Let us stay here and see if he finds the Number first.[/color]
[color=#800000]Wouldn't it be easier to find it before he does?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Well I have a theory if the numbers is really hostile and powerful it is best to let dark magus over there contend with it first then. If it is just a floating card then you can sneak up and shoot him in the head and we'll take both numbers.[/color]
[color=#800000]That is pretty cruel of you considering we are in a hospital.[/color]

Dorian and Butler waited to see the dark duelist from earlier would do.

[color=#800080]"She is finally gone. Now I must try my new powers." [/color]- Drake crouched and closed his eyes. With his new abilities, he was able to detect a lot of numbers in a couple of miles of radius, still, there was one that was extremely close to them. Heck, it was walking down the hospital hall - [color=#800080]"That one I remember it...from yesterday, right Joker?"[/color]

[i][color=#40e0d0]"Emm...yeah, I guess."[/color][/i] - Sonya was surprised that Leon would call her by her title and not her name, but she didn't say anything. -[i][color=#40e0d0] "Yes, that's the number of the man who challenged you yesterday. The one with the fire and the sword...Leon, please be careful!"[/color][/i]
[color=#800080]"Yeah, sure. Still...can you feel the other one? It's not nearby, but far away instead." [/color]- Drake stood up and looked around, trying to find where the strange energy was coming from.
[color=#40e0d0][i]"What do you mean? I only feel some numbers entering the hospital...and this one on the door."[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"Can you feel Zebulos?"[/i][/color]
[color=#40e0d0][i]"No...not at all. What's going on!?"[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"Amber and Zebulos ran away a long time ago. Along with the same trace of energy of...the Overlord."[/i][/color]
[color=#40e0d0][i]"Bacterian!? A-Are you sure? How do you know this?"[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"I have a cleared mind now that I'm free of that devil that was Shark Drake."[/i][/color]
[color=#40e0d0][i]"I see. Then, I trust myself to you. Let's help Amber."[/i][/color]

Drake opened the hospital room's door, and walked through. Still, when he opened the door, he saw a man with purple hair, and a giant sword that he recognized instantly (YUKI) - [color=#800080]"It's you again. The man from yesterday." [/color]- Drake looked to his side, and inspected the stairs. He could make a run for it, but there was a big amount of numbers racing toward the hospital. If they knew about Drake, he would be in big trouble, since he couldn't use the full extent of his power (due to Sonya noticing it). -[color=#800080] "What are you doing here?"[/color] - Drake's breath was getting louder and faster; he was trapped. He was even considering dashing away using his powers, but that would make Sonya notice his powers, and he would have to destroy her card. No, he had to wait this time.

[color=#b22222][b]"I draw my next card... heheheh.. you're as good and done Amber... I'll play Foolish Burial to send BES Tetran from my deck to my graveyard... And then, I will remove that same card from the game to special summon BES Laser Tetran!"[/b][/color]

From another portal, Amber saw a strange cross-shaped ship come spinning out a portal of it's own. (2800/1800)
[spoiler='laser tetran']
[img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q159/Kohaku_The_Winged_Neko/LaserTetran.jpg[/img]

Lore
Machine/Effect
Place 4 counters on this card when summoned or special summoned. This card cannot be destroyed by Battle. You may special summon this card by removing from play 1 "B.E.S. Tetran" from the graveyard. Remove 1 counter from this monster when it attacks or is attacked. If you cannot, destroy this monster. By removing 1 counter choose one of these effests. (Neither can be negated.)

-Destroy 1 spell/trap card on the field.
-Destroy 1 monster on the field[/spoiler]

[b]"Oh HELL no.. That thing is going down! Bottomless Trap Hole!" [/b]

And just like that the Ship known as Laser Tetran was removed from the game.

[color=#b22222][b]"STUPID FOOL!! You will pay for your insolence!"[/b][/color]

[b]"Not if I have anything to say about it you overgrown germ."[/b]

[b][color=#b22222]"Very well.. I will Attack your face-down monster with my Big Core Mk-2, destroying itself in the process."[/color][/b]

[b]"And You just destroyed one of my Jade Knights... So I'll bring a Lv. 4 Light Machine from my deck to my hand... I'll choose Gradius!"[/b]

[b][color=#b22222]"And during my End phase, I will special summon another Big Core Mk-2 with three counters."[/color][/b]

[spoiler='Seth's Stats']
LP:8000
Deck:31
Side:2
Monsters: 1 BES Big Core Mk-2 in attack mode *with 3 counters* (2400/1100)
S/T: 2 face-down, 1 boss rush
Grave: Foolish Burial, BES Big Core Mk-2
Removed: BES Tetran, BES Laser Tetran[/spoiler]

[b]"Now it's my turn.. Draw!" [/b]Amber drew her card [b]"First I will play Gradius in Attack Mode, and then special summon 2 Gradius' Options! You're Up Mr. Burton!"[/b]

[color=#000080]"Vic Viper Reporting for duty."[/color] Said the Pilot of the ship as it flew into action with his two options following close behind his ship.[color=#000080] [/color][color=#000080]"Awaiting Orders Miss."[/color]

[b]"Not a problem.. First I'll activate from my hand United We Stand... This is for all the people you've hurt Bacterian..."[/b]

[color=#000080]"Vic Viper Powering up!" [/color]As Gradius' and Gradius' Options' ATK and DEF went all the way up to 3600/3200 [color=#000080]"Power up Complete!"[/color]

[b]"Attack with full force!"[/b]

As Gradius and the options let loose their Attack, Seth activated a Trap Card.

[color=#b22222][b]"I activate my Trap Card... Negate Attack"[/b][/color]
[b]"And I activate my OTHER trap card.. Trap Jammer!"[/b]
[color=#b22222][b]"Well Played... Then I will play my Scrapiron Scarecrow Gradius' Attack!"[/b][/color]
[b]"Very Well... Then you're BES will just take a pummeling from my options instead!"[/b]

The Options continued to fire their attack at the Big Core Mk-2 resulting the loss of two counters, and a total of 2400 out of Seth's Life Points.

[color=#b22222][b]"Grrr....! You managed to damage me... But No matter! You will not succeed in rescuing your pathetic friend.. Who by the way... Was actually protecting you the entire time..! hahaha!"[/b][/color]
[b]"What...?" [/b]
[color=#b22222][b]"The only reason you haven't face me until now.. Is because Seth knew.. He knew what I really wanted was to make you BOTH my slaves to my Bacterian Forces... and Because he showed retaliation against me... I devoured his very soul, and took over this feeble body of his.."[/b][/color]
[b]"Seth... So that's why he acted the way he did before.....?"[/b]
[b][color=#008080]"M'Lady.. He's trying to psyche you out! Don't listen to what he says.."[/color][/b]
[b]"I.. I end my Turn..."[/b]

[spoiler='Amber's Stats']
LP:8000
Deck:32
Hand: 0
Monsters: 1 Gradius in Attack (3600/3200), and 2 Gradius' Options in Attack (3600/3200)
S/T: 1 United We Stand (equipped to Gradius)
Grave: Jade Knight, Trap Jammer, Bottomless Trap Hole[/spoiler]

Espada reached the hospital and checked with the staff, he found out that Amber had been here with a young man named Leon and that he was still their. Espada also found out that Leon was still at the hospital and after looking him up in the WDC registry decided to look for him in order to find some answers.

Haruto was surprised by the duel it seemed like the two of them knew each other and something was seriously wrong with the guy, Haruto felt that the chances of a number being involved was high and that after the duel no matter who won that he would be dueling and watching this match could help him when that time came.

Gustav finally noticed the cut, and started to feel a slight pain coming from it. "Not like I have much of a choice, as I live a bit far from here. So yeah, may as well go to the hospital." he responded as he took some tissue paper from his pocket to slow down the bleeding.

As they were walking, Gustav checked something that was on his belt, hidden under his hoodie. "Great, my D-Pad got busted with the fall" he said in disappointment. "I hate fixing these things" he said as he changed the tissue paper he was using to control the bleeding.

After placing his D-Pad back onto the belt, Gustavo started introducing himself, "Anyways, my name is Gustavo, and really, first time ever I've met someone like this.." he said jokingly.

[color=#daa520][b]“I will start,”[/b][/color] James said drawing his five cards and analysing his hand.[color=#daa520][b] “I Normal Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Hunter"]Wind-Up Hunter[/url] in Attack Position (1600/500)(Level 3). There’s more where that comes from, I activate my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Factory"]Wind-Up Factory[/url]!”[/b][/color] he smirked as a massive industrial building emerged covered with toys.[color=#daa520][b] “I will set two cards Face Down and I end my turn,”[/b][/color]

Omega stared on unimpressed as he drew his sixth card. [b]“I know your every tactic; you must give up because I know your Face Downs will provide a stall related tactic that will support your monster. I cannot doubt it because your hand still as one card in it.”[/b]

James frowned. [color=#daa520][i]‘Even though he knows my tactics, how is he going to bypass it?’[/i][/color]

[b]“I Normal Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Adhesive_Explosive"]Adhesive Explosion[/url],”[/b] Omega said calm and collective as an small floating ball drone with metal legs attached to it emerged onto the field (1000/1000)(Level 3). [b]“Next I activate [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Frontline_Base"]Frontline Base[/url], allowing me to Special Summon an Level 3 or lower Xyz Monster and I choose my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Heavy_Mech_Support_Platform"]Heavy Mech Support Platform[/url] in Attack Position (500/500)(Level 3),”[/b]

James light up his mind with curiosity. [i][color=#daa520]‘Is he going to Xyz Summon? Finally I will get to see his Number,’[/color][/i]

[b]“I overlay them to Xyz Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_30%3A_Acid_Golem_of_Destruction"]Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction[/url] in Attack Position,”[/b] Omega smirked as a large golem emerged from an generated black hole covered with rocks that were decaying with an vast amount of acid (3000/3000)(Rank 3)(Xyz Material: 2). James was speechless when he saw the walls around the alleyway crack from being too narrow to support the not holigraphic monster.[b] “I activate [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Xyz_Energy"]Xyz Energy[/url], by detaching a Xyz Material from my Number 30; I can destroy your Wind-Up Hunter,”[/b]

James became annoyed when a bolt of lightning surged through his toy that caused an explosion. [color=#daa520][i]‘Great, now my Face Downs are temporally useless. This card must have a weakness,’[/i][/color]

[b]“Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction, attack James directly,”[/b] Omega ordered as the golem fired a stream of acid that knocked James back wounded in pain by the power of the Numbers (James: 1000 Life Points).[b] “I will set a card Face Down and I end my turn,”[/b]

[i][color=#daa520]‘That card must be Skill Drain; I must get rid of that card.’[/color][/i] James thought hoping to draw the right card as he closed his hand and silently drew.

As he looked at the card with bitterness hope, voices trembled him within his mind.[color=#ff0000][i] ‘Only Numbers can be destroyed by battling with Numbers, use our power and win,’[/i][/color] An Voice said that he knew by the voice it wasn't the Number that he got possessed by before meeting Omega and entering the WDC, it was Number 61. He felt paralyzed as the darkness spread across him. James saw the eyes of Omega staring directly at him like he saw the Numbers trying to control James. He knew.

[spoiler=Stats]
[spoiler=James]

[b]LP: 1000[/b]
[b]Deck: 37[/b]
[b]Hand: 1[/b]
[b]Monsters: N/A S/T zone: Wind-Up Factory, 2 Face Downs[/b]
[b][b]Grave: 1[/b]
[b]Banished Zone: 0[/b][/b]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Omega]

[b]LP: 4000[/b]
[b]Deck: 34[/b]
[b]Monsters: Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction in Attack Position (3000/3000)(Rank 3)[/b]
[b][b]S/T zone: 1 Face Down[/b]
[b]Grave: 2[/b]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[b]"Oh, taking you down with effects isn't ALL I do. As for fusions...you'll find that out, won't you?" [/b]Thomas drew his next card. "I'm in a good position right now. He has a strong monster out, but Poisoner will take care of that. I have an immense hand advantage, too. I think I can win this." He grabbed a card in his hand, and threw it onto his D-Pad. [b]"I summon Vision Hero Vyon! (ATK: 1000) Then, with it's effect, I send Vision Hero Increase to my Graveyard! And now, by tributing Vyon...Poisoner is summoned! (ATK: 900) And when Poisoner is summoned by this effect, I can halve the ATK of a monster, so I'll make Gae Bulg's ATK 1000!" [/b] Poisoner fully materialized, and it shot a stream of purple liquid at the dragon knight, severely weakening it. [b]"Next, I use my set card, Bewitchment! When I control a Vision Hero, I halve the ATK of a monster. Gae Bulg now has only 500 ATK!"[/b]

[spoiler=Bewitchment]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Bewitchment"]http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Bewitchment[/url]
[/spoiler]

[b]"And so, Poisoner will send your dragon right back to it's grave! Attack!" [/b]The small hero epically punched the dragon, and it exploded into pixels. (assuming no response) (Josep: 4800 -> 4400) [b]"WIth that, I'll set a card, and end my turn."[/b]

Neo's Status:
Field: V-Hero Poisoner (ATK 900), 1 s/t
Hand: 4
V-Heroes in Grave: Farris, Vyon, Minimum Ray, Increase

Not this time! I activate my Dragunity Knights effect! I won't let you beat me this time, when my Dragunity Knight is attacked, I can banish one winged beast monster from my grave to increase his atk by the monster I send, I choose the Dragunity Dux in my grave, to bring my Gae Bulg back to 2000!' before Poisoner attacked the weakened Dragon Knight it gained a sudden boost of power, it dodged the hero's punch and snapped it's jaws closed on him. "Don't think you have this game beat just yet!" (1100 Damage)

Josep's status:
Grave: Dragunity Phalanx. Mystical Space Typhoon
Banished:Dragunity Dux

[color=#b22222][b]"You are starting to become a nuisance Girl...." [/b][/color]Said Seth [b][color=#b22222]"I draw!"[/color][/b]

As Seth drew his card, he began to make a wicked grin.

[color=#b22222]"[b]First... I will play a second Boss Rush... And then I will play Limiter Removal, doubling my monster's Attack up to 4800."[/b][/color]
[b]"Crap!"[/b]
[color=#000080][b]"This can't be good..." [/b][/color]Said The pilot

[b][color=#b22222]"Fufufufu.... Now My Big Core Mk-2... ATTACK GRADIUS!!! DESTROY THEM ALL!!!"[/color][/b]

The Large Ship charged at Gradius quickly and Self-Destructed on impact, Taking Gradius and the options with it. And Amber lost 1200 LP as a result.

[b]"Mr. Burton!! Grrr... Bacterian! You'll pay for this!"[/b]
[b][color=#b22222]"fufufu.. We will see about that... until then... I will special summon my BES monsters.. I select.. 2 BES Tetran![/color][/b]

The Two portal opened and Released two circular monsters with 4 tentacles that went around like a propeller.

[spoiler='Seth's Stats']
LP:5600
Deck:28
Side:2
Hand: 1
Monsters: 2 BES Tetran in attack mode *with 0 counters* (1800/2300)
S/T: 2 boss rush, 1 face-down (ScrapIron Scarecrow)
Grave: Foolish Burial, 2 BES Big Core Mk-2, Limiter Removal, Negate Attack
Removed: BES Tetran, BES Laser Tetran [/spoiler]

[i]"I don't like where this is going one bit... If he gets his out before I do... My goose is cooked.. and I was foolish enough to play my whole hand..."[/i] Amber thought to herself.
[color=#008080]"Relax Amber! We can still win this.. Remember.. I'm right here whenever you need me. Don't Surrender to fear!"[/color]
"You're right Zebulos... I can't show Bacterian any weakness.."

Amber Drew her single Card, it wouldn't help much... but it was better than nothing.

[b]"I place one monster face down in defense.. You're turn Bacterian."[/b]

The Hologram of the face-down monster card appeared.

[spoiler='Amber's Stats']
LP:6800
Deck:31
Hand: 0
Monsters: 1 Face-Down
S/T: none
Grave: Jade Knight, Gradius, 2 Gradius' Options, United We Stand,Trap Jammer, Bottomless Trap Hole[/spoiler]

[b][color=#b22222]"It would seem I've got you running scared NOW don't I? HAHAHA!!! So much for making me pay!"[/color][/b]
[b]"Grrr... BACTERIAN!!! JUST MAKE YOUR MOVE!!!" [/b]Amber shouted Angrily.
[color=#008080][i]"No Amber! Don't give in to Anger and Hate! You'll only make things worse!"[/i][/color]
[b][color=#b22222]"Oh.. and It seems that we have a Spectator... Don't be shy... Come on IN!!"[/color][/b]

Suddenly, A Drone came from Behind, and shoved Haruto out into the open.

[b]"What the... Who the heck is that?"[/b]
[color=#008080][i]"I dunno... Must have followed the Drone in somehow..."[/i][/color]

[i][b][color=#b22222]"Speak your name Human! Unless you want your soul removed right here and now!"[/color][/b][/i]

[color=#800080]"This is bad..."[/color] - Drake realized that Numbers were closing on him, and he had no way to escape.
[i][color=#40e0d0]"What is it?"[/color][/i]
[color=#800080]"I feel Bacterian getting stronger by the minute. I must get to Amber fast." [/color]
[i][color=#40e0d0]"You can't run now...this person...he has powers we don't understand."[/color][/i]
[color=#800080]"Maybe [b]you[/b] don't understand them...me, however..."[/color] . - Drake turned to Yuki- [color=#800080]"Sorry, man. I gotta go now." [/color]- He walked past Yuki, and quickly ran downstairs. He sprinted toward the front door. He knocked over Espada, Dorian and Butler, and kept running with inhuman speed, until he was out of the building. Drake then stopped, and checked for Bacterian's essence.
[i][color=#40e0d0]"Did you realize how many Numbers that hospital bears!? They must be here for a reason, and I think Shark might have something to do with it."[/color][/i]
[color=#800080]"Maybe, maybe not. I don't really care. I first need to get to Bac...Amber." [/color]- Drake bit his tongue; even if his real reason to follow Amber was to get a good look at the Bacterian Overlord, Sonya didn't know that. Drake grinded Leon's teeth as he found the place where Amber and Bacterian were, and ran toward that place at high speed.

(...)

After some minutes of dashing non-stop (sharks must always move, and don't tend to get tired easily), Drake reached the warehouse Amber was trapped in. He walked inside, and saw the Drone next to another person, but didn't give them importance. He walked slowly toward the duel in which Amber and a young man that, according to what Amber had told Leon, must have been Bacterian's holder, Seth. - [color=#800080]"Amber, I'm right behind you."[/color] - Drake stated, and then kept watching the duel.

[color=#40e0d0][i]"Don't you have a brain!? You can't just walk inside like if it's your house!"[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"Relax, nothing bad will happen to me now."[/i][/color]

James felt the power of the Numbers trying to take over him, he resisted. For now. [color=#daa520][b]“I will defeat you without the Numbers,”[/b][/color] he said calm and confident as he drew a card and observed his hand. [color=#daa520][b]“It’s obvious your Face Down is Skill Drain, why would you Summon a monster with an possible weakness without being able to support it? I Normal Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Snail"]Wind-Up Snail[/url] in Defence Position (100/2000)(Level 2),”[/b][/color]

Omega analysed the robotic pink toy snail. [i][b]‘If he is using that, he is stalling me by returning my Face Down so that by the time I activate it, I take 2000 points of damage by Skill Drain. I always have an back up plan for monsters as risky as Number 30,’[/b][/i]

[color=#daa520][b]“Wind-Up Snail forces you to return your Face Down to your hand,”[/b][/color] James explained as Omega willingly did it without any reaction. [color=#daa520][b]“Wind-Up Factory allows me to add a card from my deck to my hand. I end my turn,”[/b][/color] he explained growing an wide smirk. [color=#daa520][i]‘I have this all planned for a counterattack Xyz Summon. The first of many,’[/i][/color]

Omega drew a card making his hand size three. [b]“I am forced to detach the last Xyz Material from Number 30,”[/b] he explained as an yellow ball flew out the golem that shrieked in pain.[b] “But I activate [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mystik_Wok"]Mystik Wok[/url] that tributes my Number 30: Acid Golem of Destruction and increases my Life Points by his ATK I select (Omega: 7000 Life Points). I will Normal Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Courageous_Locomotive_Brave_Poppo"]Courageous Locomotive Brave Poppo[/url] in Attack Position (2400/2000). Unfortunately I don’t want to attack so I will just set a card and end my turn,”[/b]

[i][color=#006400]‘It is time, I know your tactics,’[/color][/i] a Voice said as familiar darkness covered James that he recognized as Number 34.[color=#006400][i] ‘Give in to our control over you and you will win for sure,’[/i][/color]

[color=#daa520][i]‘I am certain I will Xyz Summon my Number 34, it will definitely close the 6000 Life Point gap,’ [/i][/color]James thought succumbing to them as his Photon Mode was useless because of Omega destroying it. He was getting dead draws and using the Numbers was the only option. He gazed out to see an enormous amount of power in the distance that his Numbers for the first time allowed him to see. [color=#daa520][i]‘…That is unbelievable, I must win this duel and go to see what is happening…’ [/i][/color]

[spoiler=Stats]
[spoiler=James]

[b]LP: 1000[/b]
[b]Deck: 35[/b]
[b]Monsters: Wind-Up Snail in Defence Position (100/2000) S/T zone: Wind-Up Factory, 2 Face Downs[/b]
[b][b]Grave: 1[/b]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Omega]

[b]LP: 7000[/b]
[b]Deck: 33[/b]
[b]Monsters: Courageous Locomotive Brave Poppo in Attack Position (2400/2000)[/b]
[b][b]S/T zone: 1 Face Down[/b]
[b]Grave: 2[/b]
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

As Dorian and Butler watch the boy dart past them Dorian cannot not help but look on with a mixture of disappointment and elation.

[color=#ff8c00]I knew it was too easy! Butler get ready were stealing another car.[/color]
[color=#800000]Sir I think tournament security is out outside. [/color]Butler said as he can plainly see Espada from a window.
[color=#ff8c00]Really they have Card cops at this thing...ugh...who cares we are moving out.[/color] Dorian started to walk quickly to the main lobby of the hospital Star reveal yourself show me the site of the most powerful numbers activity.
[color=#ffd700]I don't understand I should have been able to sense something...what could be happening?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Can you stop with your pity party for 3 seconds and do as I ask. Give me your numbers vision thing...magic...or whatever.[/color] By this time Dorian and Butler are already outside of the hospital and Butler has "asked" and "borrowed" somebodies sports car.
[color=#ffd700]I sense something massive taking place in a warehouse nearby but why would you want to go there?[/color]
[color=#800000]Because most powerful creatures are in constant search for other powerful creatures. Master wants us to get there first so we don't loose to everyone who is closing in on the our target.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Butler I so heart you now step on it. Butler and Dorian speed off to the warehouse.[/color]

A couple minutes later after driving across a couple sidewalks and dodging the cops with some transporter-esk driving and gun play Dorian and Butler manage to ditch the car and arrive in the warehouse. Dorian was surprised to witness a couple of kids having a duel. So he and Butler snuck around the card players trying to not to be noticed. Dorian could not help to vocalize his anger but he whispered.

[color=#ff8c00]REALLY! L[/color][color=#ff8c00]ook at them, she's wearing goggles on her head in public. Let me guess she's going to help lead us all and save the digital word with some random version of Greymon. OMG this ridiculous. [/color]

Dorian and Butler continued to crouch behind boxes and wait to see what had unfolded maybe that can get 2 numbers for the price of one.

Archived