Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

Dorian and Butler make their way back to the tournament ground as Dorian looks around his pupils become pure gold as he scans the area.

[color=#ff8c00]You know this whole heroic deeds business is not really my style are you sure there is not some kind of way we can get out of this.[/color]
[color=#ffd700]No and quit asking I can sense fowl energies around here but what is odd is that there seems to be more than one copy of the same energy.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Yay its a clone now are we finished.[/color]
[color=#ffd700]Can you act right for once?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Okay sorry, ugh look not to step on your toes or anything but if we are so worried about it lets go find out. [/color]26 was startled to hear such supportive commentary from Dorian but then she realized who her master was and peeked inside his head and found his true objective.
[color=#ffd700]Really! You think you can tame whatever is doing this? Are you that arrogant?[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Of course not when you peek inside someones head you shouldn't take shocky with you he is noisy 1, and 2 I just want to see what it feels like to be possessed sound euphoric doesn't it. I mean not a fully body possession just so I can get a taste of the good stuff.[/color]

Dorian and Butler walk around scanning the area and they enter an arcade where they see a suspicious looking individual.

[color=#ff8c00]Oh how I love the process of elimination. One energy was too far, another was fluctuating meaning it was someone else's prey already, and the last seems to be much to strong probably the source..and it was also to far away.[/color]
[color=#800000]Well not really you were a tad lazy on that one sir.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]HUSH Butler don't mock me in front of the common people. Now my good proletariat would you happen to tell me who you work for and how many star pieces you have? [/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#696969]"My Moai are destroyed... But now I'll activate my Trap card.. Option Hunter... This will give me LP equal to the original attack of a monster destroyed by battle.. So I now have 5100 Life points..." [/color]

Then another monster was revealed as it was attacked, from under the card came a blazing serpent-like creature. It let out a roar and then used it's burning tail to slap Aklys back.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Trigon

[color=#696969]"Say hello to Trigon... and goodbye to 700 life points... Now I draw...."[/color] The Drone drew a card and played it immediately [color=#696969]"I will play Delta Tri in Attack mode. and then use Trigon's ability to equip it to a monster on the field, the only one being Delta Tri...[/color][color=#696969]Then I will use photon lead to special summon a lv 4 or lower light monster from my hand. I will summon another Delta Tri."[/color]

A portal was made and a medium sized ship with a bright blue core at it's center flew out of it. Then the Trigon flew into a compartment of Delta Tri, another Delta Try was summoned soon after.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Delta_Tri

[color=#696969]"I end my turn."[/color]

LP: 5100
Deck: 32
Hand: 1
Monsters: 2 Delta Tri in attack (1200/1000)
S/T: 1 face-down, 1 Trigon (equipped to 1 Delta Tri)
Grave: MST, Moai Interceptor Cannons, Option Hunter, Photon Lead

[color=#000000][b]"Alright!" [/b]Amber said gleefully as she grabbed a burger and started noming on it. [b]"Lets get going to that hospital then!"[/b][/color]

[color=#008080]"That actually looks really good. If I could get hungry.. I'd be hungry right about now...."[/color]
[color=#4b0082]"It looks disgusting! how can you humans eat things like this? It's almost as bad as what my last master would eat!"[/color]
[color=#008080]"Show more respect to Amber! Besides.. I would eat it if I could. Burgers huh?"[/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Are you for real Zebulos? puh... Animals will be animals I guess."[/color]
[color=#008080]"Ouch... Well no one asked for your critique."[/color]
[color=#4b0082]"Hmph... You're a KING Number 93... Act like one!"[/color]
[color=#008080]"My name is El Zebulos! not 93."[/color]

[b]"Star would you stop bickering with Zebby! And I like eating burgers, they're awesome!"[/b]
[color=#4b0082]"Never mind that, someone is following us..."[/color]
[b]"I know that Star, I've known for a while now actually.."[/b]
[b][color=#4b0082]"WHAT!? but how?"[/color][/b]
[b]"What...? Did you think I couldn't sense traces of Number 89? sure it's weak but it's actually not more than 10 feet from us. I wonder if Seth is actually looking for me.."[/b]

Amber spoke in a soft tone so not to make the stalker bail out. She was actually curious as to why Seth would SEND someone to follow her around.

Josep felt more of his life slowly fall, it was painful to have to go through that but he didn't let it affect him too badly. "I have a combo in mind....but I'm gonna need some muscle....my turn...Draw!" Josep drew his card quickly and glanced at it only to smile, "I activate my face down card, Mystical Space Typhoon, it's time I go on the offensive, and to do that I need to get rid of that face-down!" a sudden storm spinned the face-down hologram in the air and tore it to shreds.

"Next I think I'll normal summon, Red-Eyes Wyvern!" from the air the small black dragon flew into the field and spread it's wings pridefully" then I'll start with my first advanced summon I don't think anyone has tried this in the tournament at all, so here goes.....WDC's very first...Synchro Summon!" Aklys flew into the air and seperated into two rings which moved to surround Dux, the rings spiraled quickly until Dux became of stream of light. "Winds of the Ravine blow string, and from it a noble warrior descends! Come now! Dragunity Knight! Vajrayana!" when the light finished a red Dragon and a female rider stood in waiting, looking at their opponent's, ready for battle (1900/12000 when she's synchro summoned I can equip her with 1 Dragunity monster from my grave, I choose, Dragunity Aklys!, but her weapon won't stay for long, I send her equip card to double her ATK for this turn, putting her at 3800, and as an added bonus Aklys destroys one card on field when it's sent to the grave as an equip spell....I choose Trigon in the backfield!" A sudden bolt of red lightning hit the equipped Trigon beam and caused it to fizzle out.

"Let's enter the battle phase then....Red-Eyes Wyvern and Drahunity Knight Vajrayana! take care of the 2 Delta Tri! Superior Dragon Overburst!" Bothe Dragons opened their maws and fired a conjoined beam, the blast ciscled until it neared the two ships, and once near enough they seperated and hit the ships one at a time. "Phalanx! follow up with a massive headbutt!" (Cumulative Damage: 3700)

"I'll set one final card to end my turn....." Josep said feeling exhuastion.

Josep's Turn 3: Battle Phase
LP: 3200
Deck: 30
Hand: 2
Monsters:Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana(3800/1200), Dragunity Phalanx(500/1100),Red-Eyes Wyvern (1800/1600)
S/T: 1 face-down S/T
Grave: Cards of consonance, Dimensional Prison, Dragunity Aklys, Dragunity Dux, Mystical Space Typhoon

The Drone shielded his eyes a bit as his monsters were destroyed, sending the Union monster with them. The Face-down was another Option Hunter. His Life points were brought down to 2400

[color=#696969]"Well played... You're not too bad for a human."[/color] Said the Drone [color=#696969]"Draw..."[/color]

He Drew his card and then grinned a little. [color=#696969]"I will play monster reborn to special summon one of my Delta Tri and set one card face down."[/color]

One of the Delta Tri was summoned once more and a face down card was materialized.

[color=#696969]"Now I will have my Delta Tri Attack your Dragunity Phalanx, dealing 700 damage to your life points."[/color]

(the rest is assuming no response)

The ship attacked Phalanx destroying it by firing lazers at it. [color=#696969]"I'll now use Delta Tri's effect.. I can either equip it with a Union monster from my graveyard, or send a light machine monster I control back to the deck and then draw a card.. I'll bring back my Trigon and equip it to Delta Tri. I end my turn."[/color]

The Dragon from before flew out of the graveyard and into Delta Tri as it did before.

LP: 2400
Deck: 31
Hand: 0
Monsters: Delta Tri Attack Mode (1200/1000)
S/T: Trigon (equipped to Delta Tri)
Graveyard: MST, Monster Reborn, Delta Tri, Moai Interceptor Cannon, 2 Option Hunters

Leon grabbed a burguer from the bag and bit half of it. - [color=#800080]"God these are awesome!"[/color] - Leon sighed as he heard Zebulos argue with Star (although he didn't hear her.)

[color=#800080][i]"Hey man, what's wrong?"[/i][/color]
[color=#008080][i]"Nothing, Leon, it's just some bickering, not a big deal."[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"Women are crazy dude."[/i][/color]
[color=#40e0d0][b][i]"HEY!"[/i][/b][/color]
[color=#008080][i]"Nevermind that. On a different topic, we should probably be more careful."[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"Yes. That person, got it."[/i][/color]

[color=#800080]"Amber. You feel it right? Someone...behind us. I can feel 89 in that person, and Zebulos too..."[/color] - Leon whispered to Amber, so the man wouldn't listed. As they walked, Leon didn't see where he was going and bumped into a person who was going the other way. -[color=#800080] "Ouch...hey!"[/color] - when Leon looked up, he recognized the face of Mikey, one of the duelists he met yesterday. Suddenly, a wild thought went through Leon's mind; he hadn't dueled Mikey yet. - [color=#800080]"Man, how are you doing? Sorry for rushing inside last night, but I had to get Amber to bed immediately. Now that we aren't in such a rush...how about we duel? A friendly, 1 Heart Piece duel. Deal?"[/color]

"OOF!" Mikey fell face-flat on the ground. "Owie..." He rocketed back up to his feet at attention. "Um, uh, hi guys!" he said, smiling. "No prob. I was tired, so I didn't mind seeing you guys rushing in last night. You guys needed some alone time--" he cut himself off before he said something he would regret. When Leon challenged him to a duel, Mikey's smile grew into a grin. "That sound...totally nifty," he said. "I wanted to duel you. You're really good. One piece sounds good." He remembered he only had two pieces. [i]If I win, I'll really impress these two! And if Leon uses a Number, that'll be even better. [/i]"You can go first," he said, stepping back and putting on his Gazer. "Feel free to use your Numbers, just not 32...Please don't use him. Please. I like my soul."

Josep looked on at his opponent "You're just testing me.....you weren't even trying this whole duel....who are you?....the Number controlling this person?" he asked knowing full well he wouldn't get an answer. "I draw....now then I remove from play my Red-Eyes Wyvern.....All power is useless before you, your trials, your losses, have all made you stronger. Now here you stand, invincible and proud. The great Dragon King now rises! Enigma Summon! Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!" Red-Eyes grew and broke apart, his scales becoming hard armor and red gems appearing over his body(2800/2400).

'Next I activate Red-Eyes effect and special summon Dragunity Phalanx! then, Synchro.....My Soul and Spirit combine to become the brightest star! become the balance in my opponent's heart....Take Flight! Stardust Dragon!" the two dragon's shone brightly, brighter then anything else in the park, the light visible to the Number controlling the drone. "You still take damage even with that equipped card....now then, Stardust....Red-Eyes.....Dual attack!" the shining light and the dark shadow both grew more intense as their spirits fired at the ship. "Hypersonic Dragon Cannon!"

The blast struck twice, the first annihilating Trigon as an equip card and with Red-Eyes power it caused sizable damage (1600) the second destroying Delta Tri and causing the remaining damage necessary (1300). "Now get the hell out of that guy!" Josep shouted.

Josep's Turn 4: Battle Phase
LP: 2500
Deck: 29
Hand: 2
Monsters: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon (2800/2400), Stardust Dragon(2500/2000)
S/T: 1 face-down S/T
Grave: Cards of consonance, Dimensional Prison, Dragunity Aklys, Dragunity Dux, Mystical Space Typhoon, Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana, Dragunity Phalanx

When Josep summoned Black Eyes, and used it's effect to summon more monsters, the Drone smirked. and made his move before he could tune any of them.

[color=#696969]"I activate my Quick Spell that I place face-down before... Dragon Laser... This card allows me to send an equipped Trigon to the Grave Yard.. in return, all monsters you control are destroyed Say good-bye to your feeble beasts..."[/color]

Delta Tri opened it's hatches and let loose the Trigon within as a brutal weapon. The Trigon engulfs the monsters Josep had on the field.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Laser
(will allow Josep a chance to finish his turn after response)

Josep looked as his monsters were destroyed, Red Eyes Phalanx and Vajrayana were gone.....but Josep wasn't scared. "I didn't think I would need to use my hand......" Josep's eyes opened wide....and the pupils slit. "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon was a level 10 monster...far above what I would need for this card". His voice was split...Dual Toned eve and his iris went black. "I activate my quick-play from my hand...a deal with Dark Ruler......when a level 8 or higher monster is sent to the grave.....I can special summon from my deck....." the field went black and dead, the visual turned off and a large skeletal dragon cracked from the ground and instantly grabbed onto Delta Tri.

All life.....terminated.....no chance...no hope....release your shackles.....become more then what had slain you.....Death is not the end....Death is our future! embrace it and serve it upon others! Keeper of Death! Berserk Dragon!" The duel was moved onto the Battle Phase and Berserk Dragon had grabbed onto the ship, half in each claw as it slowly broke it into two, it's mouth opening as it fired a putrid stream of energy at the duelist, inflicting 2300 damage in one shot and tearing the ship in half. "Feeble......I'll show you feeble....I set one card.....and end my turn!" Josep roared.

Josep's Turn 4: Battle Phase
LP: 2500
Deck: 28
Hand: 0
Monsters: Berserk Dragon (3500/0)
S/T: 2 face-down S/T
Grave: Cards of consonance, Dimensional Prison, Dragunity Aklys, Dragunity Dux, Mystical Space Typhoon, Dragunity Knight - Vajrayana, Dragunity Phalanx Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Drago, A deal with Dark Ruler

Having no field now, The Drone simply drew a card it was a card that might help him, but something was about to go wrong.

[color=#696969]"Hmph... Now I will play... Dark H- UGH!!!" [/color]The Drone held his head for a moment, [color=#696969]"Grrr... My grip on this one is loosening...!"[/color]

[color=#000000]Suddenly his eye became normal for just a moment, long enough for him to say "H-Help me! Please!" Before Bacterian regained control.[/color]

[color=#696969]"That's enough out of you... The Duel continues... I will play Dark Hole!"[/color]

It was more of a last ditch effort, but soon a black hole appeared and engulfed Berserk Dragon.

LP:100
Deck: 30
Hand:0
Field: nothing
Grave: MST, Monster Reborn, 2 Delta Tri, Moai Interceptor Cannon, 2 Option Hunters, Dark hole, Trigon, Dragon Laser

hearing that call for help stopped Josep dead in his tracks.....his rage gone in an instant and Berserk Dragon gone as well. "what was that?.....no...don't forget Josep you're the good guy here.....gotta hold yourself together....I draw...then, I summon Decoy Dragon....I won't go much further then to have him attack....let him go!' The small blue and tan dragon appeared and blinked both sets of eyes, it yawned and scratched it's chin before rushing at the opponent and slashing his duel disk with his small claws. "Dragon Chibi Slash!"

After the dragon attacked and the opponents life points hit zero Decoy looked at his duel disk, his second set of eyes glowing as he dispelled what control Bacterian had left "his control weakens with the life points......good to know....but I'm guessing there are more....if there was some way to find the source....."

After being Defeated, Number 89's control over the man was rendered useless. The Young man's eyes turned normal again, and then held a palm to his forehead. "Agh... What a trip... Thank you.." The Duelist shook it off and then walked up to Josep and held out his hand with his heart piece. "Here... Take this, I'm done with this tournament business..."

The the Duelist hear Josep say something about control.

"Yeah... thank goodness for that... I thought I was gonna be trapped that way forever... Some guy who called himself 'the Bacterian Overlord' Challenged me to a Duel and used this crazy card against me... But when we were dueling, his nameplate said his name was Seth... I wonder if he's being controlled too."

"Seth.....Bacterian overlord.....what a weird name, but a name is better then nothing, thanks alot" Josep didn't stay to converse and began running where he smelled the next drone. "This tournament is really getting out of hand....a monster that controls humans and anyone that loses to him....Seth, I feel that name is important....I'll find out soon enough, but also..." he looked at the heart piece he won and sure enough it fit with his original heart pieces. " three down, two to go, and two extra I have to stay in the tournament to help as many people as I can....but....lately, I've been feeling weird pulls from some of my monsters too.....as if...they're fighting against each other.....what the hell is going on inside of me?" he asked himself as he ran out of the park.

After aimlessly interrogating the Drone for a couple of minutes Dorian grows bored very quickly. He then started to play with his fingers and was going to ask Butler to lightly inflict punishment on the person but maybe that was going to take more time than he already needed.

[color=#ff8c00]Butler let us go we are going to miss the opportunity to get a lot of more duels in especially since I only need two more pieces to go. Must....find...more weaklings!![/color]
[color=#800000]You have the most interesting taste other duelist would like to look for tougher opponents.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]You know I favor easy victories. Also note to self buy Altoids I feel my breathe needs to be fresher.[/color]

Butler and Dorian proceed to leave the arcade.

Espada was waiting for Escudo when he overheard Josep and the former drone talking, after hearing that someone had been controlled by another duelists he decided to look into it and walked over to Josep.
[color=#FF0000]"I heard what you were talking about, if someone is using other duelists to collect heart pieces for them it is against the rules and I wont stand for it so if you find another duelist under his control contact me and don't try to duel him, we don't want more duelists under his control giving him an unfair advantage over other duelists."[/color]
​Espada knew there was a good chance that Numbers were involved in this incident and he would be the first on the scene, at least until Escudo could catch up to him.

[color=#800080]"[b]ALONE[/b]...time? We...I...we-we weren't do-doing anything. Amber was too tired and I took her to bed...to sleep of course!" [/color]- Leon blushed and picked up his D-Gazer and D.Disk, and wore them. He then laughed at Mikey's last comment - [color=#800080]"Don't worry, I may not use 32. If you don't make me angry, of course. Let's make it a 6000 duel, shall we?" [/color]- he drew 5 cards, and then a sixth one.

[color=#800080]"I'll start easy on you. I'll set 1 monster and 2 cards, and end my turn."[/color]

[b]LP: 6000[/b]
[b]Field: 1 Face-down[/b]
[b]Backrow: 2 Face-down S/T[/b]
[b]HAND: 3 cards[/b]
[b]Graveyard: N/A[/b]

[color=#800080]"Amber, stay near me, please. Just in case."[/color]

[color=#4b0082]"Sigh... This thing is taking so hilariously long to finish... So boring." [/color][color=#000000]After a while, Yuki got bored of watching the duel and flew away from the scene, still looking for another duelist to defeat so he could gain the last heart piece. [/color]Eventually, Yuki spotted 2 people near an arcade. (Dorian and Butler) [color=#4b0082]"Target Located." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki said, before diving down towards the two with great speed. [/color][color=#000000]Within a moment, he reappeared in front of the two. He then pointed his sword at Dorian's neck. [/color]
[color=#4b0082]"You have a heart piece, right?[/color][color=#4b0082]"[/color]

[color=#000000]Meanwhile, very far away...[/color]

[color=#dda0dd]"Heartland... I thought there would be more heart-shaped buildings but oh well."[/color] [color=#000000]Said a mysterious girl standing on Heartland Wall. The girl proceeded to grab a pair of binoculars to see the view better. As she peeked through, she saw a person with wings flying towards an arcade. [/color][color=#dda0dd]"Huh? Was that... No, if it was him, his hair would be silver, not purple."[/color][color=#000000] [/color]

As the flying piece of Darkness spoke his words he quickly found himself staring down the barrel of a Desert Eagle as Butler was not about to let anyone come near his master. Dorian could not help but laugh as this new person was standing in his way.

[color=#ff8c00]Come now Butler we saw this man already at the battle between clockwork and housekeeper. I must admit though quite a dark figure this person is I guess I was a little preoccupied to notice. [/color]
[color=#800000]This is a man with wings I can't just let him walk away.[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]He asked me about heart pieces and he was watching a duel take place clearly this is person who part of the tournament. But it seems like we are playing with monsters now how interesting this tournament sure has gotten intriguing. [/color]

Dorian finally stops talking to Butler and addresses his opponent.
[color=#ff8c00]Why yes I have a Heart piece I would wager you have one as well. Let us play, then I don't think one as dark as yourself will sure to disappoint.[/color]
As Butler hands Dorian his Duel disk and D-Gazer Dorian starts to become radiant to combat the looming darkness in front of him.
[color=#ff8c00]Oh yes I haven't been this excited in a while.[/color]

[color=#daa520][b]“[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Zenmaister"]Wind-Up Zenmaister[/url], direct attack,”[/b][/color] James ordered as the rocket fired missiles at his Opponent that knocked him back (NPC: 0 Life Points). [color=#daa520][b]“Another victory, now give me your Heart Piece!”[/b][/color] James demanded with anger as the boy handed the piece and ran. As James collected the piece, he fitted it onto his heart successfully now making him have three Heart Pieces that fitted. [color=#daa520][b]“Phew, that was lucky. The more I get, the less likely to get a piece to fit my heart,”[/b][/color] he smiled reassured. But his smile quivered down to a frown as he was not satisfied regardless of the victory. [color=#daa520][i]‘It is still day two and I have only found one certain Number Holder…’[/i][/color] he thought as his mind filled with rage. He stared towards the Arcade far in the distance. [color=#daa520][i]‘…Oh well, I normally do not have the time to go in there…I might as well check it out, maybes the other Number Holders are related to that card…’[/i][/color]

James entered exterior the Arcade casually bored. His fierce eyes took the attention between the conflicts of what could possibly be a duel between two Duelists (Dorian and Yuki) that caused him to stop from entering the Arcade. [color=#daa520][i]‘How interesting, rich guy verses guy with wings, maybes they would be more interesting than what is inside the Arcade...For now,’[/i][/color] he thought smiling as he was hidden in the shadows. He then stared at the man with the purple hair. [color=#daa520][i]‘This guy has got to have a Number; I at least hope it is the work of a Number,’ [/i][/color]

"BANZAI!" Escudo jumped from the ledge of a high building, and landed dramatically next to his friend Espada. "Hahaha! That's always fun!" He laughed a bit. "Hey Espada," he said to his partner. "Sorry I'm late. I was eating a snack." He looked at Josep and the former drone. "Somebody cheating? Now, we can't allow that. If someone was using another duelist to hunt down heart pieces for themselves, we'd have to disqualify them." Escudo knew that the man he was facing (Drone) had probably been controlled by the powers of a number holder. "So whats going on here?"

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"No! I didn't mean it like [i]that[/i]! You guys just needed some time to yourselves after everything that happened...Oh, never mind," Mikey said. He watched Leon play a safe and defensive first turn. "I hope your not going easy on me," he said. "Draw!" (Hand: 6) "I'll start by summoning E-Hero Stratos and using his effect to add another Hero to my hand." He looked through his deck, and put a hero of his choice into his hand. (Hand: 6) "Now, I activate Polymerization! I fuse Stratos with the Burstinatrix in my hand! When two fires meet, they do consume what feed their fury! In a blazing fusion, I summon Elemental Hero Nova Master!" Stratos and Burstinatrix flew into the air, and combined in a swirl of fire. Now, in their place, was a warrior in flame armor holding a sword. (ATK: 2600) "Now, attack his face down monster!" Nova Master lunged at Leon's face down, sword drawn.

Amber found a bench so she could watch the duel, she was also finishing off of share of the burgers from earlier. "[b]Go Get'em Leon!" [/b]Amber Cheered [b]"Do your best Mikey!"[/b]

Amber was cheering both friends on for victory, it was a friendly duel after all. So what was the harm it that? But she kept looking around for that stranger who was following them, he was still there.

The former Drone looked Escudo and Espada. "Some weird guy named Seth.. He keeps calling himself the Bacterian Overlord.. I dueled against him yesterday and he beat me, next thing I knew I couldn't control my own body, not even my speech.. But when this guy beat me, everything was normal again. I don't think this guy is even interested in the tournament.. I think he has some other plan beyond just winning.. and for some reason, he wanted us to look for a certain duelist too.. The Gamer Duelist...? I haven't a clue..."

"Oh," Escudo said. "Do you remember anything else about him? What did he look like? Did he say anything that might be useful to tracking him down? Are there more drones like you? Did he say something that would help us determine who this 'Gamer Duelist' is? And would you mind if I asked your name?" Escudo shifted from foot to foot, worrying that this Seth person might be more dangerous than anyone could imagine. It would figure that he was being controlled by a Number Monster, and that same monster was controlling the drones. He pulled out a small PDA and began scrolling through names of WDC participants. Surely he could find this Seth among them.

"My name is Bradley... As for what he looked like. Well.." Brad pondered for a moment. "He was kind of tall.. His eyes were reddish, and he had spikey hair... Wore a dark blue jacket, and used BES monsters... And some card named Number 89: Bacterian Overlord. MAN was that thing freaky looking..."

Brad kept looking around looking a little worried about being watched, not that he was at this point.

"Well anyway.. Being that I have no heart pieces, I should probably be going..." Brad turned around and was about to walk off, but then remembered something. "Actually.. One more thing.. I think that other duelist's name is named Amber. I think I remember seeing her Dueling with some old guy, but I guess that guy cheated or something and took a card from her that was special to her. I remember her using cards that look like characters from a video game. Probably how she got her title as the Gamer Duelist."

With that Brad walked off to retire from the tournament.

"A Number? Just what I thought. Thank you, Bradley. You've been a real help." Escudo continued to scroll through names, until he reached Seth. The picture matched the description Bradley had given. "Well, it looks like we have a real problem on out hands. I guess we'll have to, ahem, take care of this. I'm sorry about everything, Bradley. If you've been left with no Heart Pieces after this, heres one to make up for it." He took a heart piece he had taken from a cheater earlier and handed it to Bradley. "So, there's nothing else you can tell us?"

Bradley looked at the Heart piece and smiled a bit. "Um.. thanks sir, I appreciate it... But The only other thing I can say really is that He really seemed adamant about finding that one duelist.. I think he's really just using people who lose to him to hunt her down. I just know it's some girl who has video game themed decks, She even dresses like one of the monsters from her deck, save for the furry part. She still looks like a normal girl. Just look for a girl with goggles and an orange backpack.. I think her name was Amber.. but I'm not 100 percent on that."

Brad then accepted the Heart Piece with a grin on his face. "Thanks again! You too Josep, thanks for getting me out of that mess!" With that Brad scampered off to find a normal person to duel against.

Archived