Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

Dorian looks in aww at his opponents move and his opponents Number 44.

[color=#ff8c00]A controlled double mill which leads to a continuous loop of special summoning. You then followed it up with Xyz summon of monster and then are able to boost both monsters to such an extent! Oh wow this...is ecstasy, so I can't die to quickly here I must see more of this I must witness this...this madness. I activate the trap card Gagaga shield and with it I can equip to a spellcaster monster and that spellcaster monster can't be destroyed up to twice a turn so you need to kill her 3 times in order for her to leave the field.[/color] A giant shield comes from the ground and Junon grabs hold of it in time to block the knights slash, but the impact from the slash effects Dorian and bounces him back but he seems to be laughing the entire time. [color=#ff8c00]HAHAHA Damage Check[/color] Dorian looks down at his Life point meter to see that his life points went down (8000>7800). He then gets back up and dust himself off.[color=#ff8c00] Hmm don't forget this field give my Magical's 500 extra attack I shant be going down that easily. Oh wow your turn isn't even done with too please continue I can't hold my envy in much longer.[/color]

[spoiler=Stats ]
Life: 7800
Hand:3
Field: Magical Erudite Junon (Lv7 3000/2600)
S/T:Magical Library (Field Spell) Gagaga Shield (equipped to Junon) 1 FD
Grave: Hygro Book of Spell, Magical Summoner Temper
Banish: Grim Book of Spell
[/spoiler]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

((Oops sorry about that. I was a little tired when I made that last post, gg.))

[color=#696969]"HAHAHAHAHA!!! You might have won this battle today.. but As long as Man Kind Exists... I will ALWAYS thrive! I AM BACTERIAN!!"[/color]

Then, just like that, The Drone's Eyes became normal, and so did everyone elses. Not one of them seemed to remember what had happened to them just now, except the drone. He had fallen to his knees and was looking up at Espada, and realized very quickly who he was. "A-a ref.." Then he looked around. "Holy crap! There's a bunch of 'em! Does this mean I'm disqualified...?" The Boy lowered his head a little in shame.

"Yes, I will," Mikey said. Nova's effect allowed him to draw one more card, and he looked over it for a bit. [i]Well, this helps. [/i]He then noticed a card in his hand he hadn't realized he had before.[i]This card? Well, this should be interesting.[/i] Mikey looked back up at the duel. "I guess I'll set two cards face down and activate Miracle Fusion, so I can banish Stratos and Burstinatrix from my grave to summon another Nova Master!" A pillar of fire burst through the ground, and Burstinatrix and Stratos could be seen inside of it. The pillar vanished, and another Nova Master stood next to the original. "I end my turn there."

Mikey Stats-
Hand: Two
Field: Nova Master X2 (ATK 2600)
Backfield: 2 Set
Grave: None
Banished: Stratos, Burstinatrix

"Great..so now I've been reduced to a police snitch?" Josep complained as he kept walking around, this incident had left him mixed up with quite alot of different people, but he never trusted higher authorities...even if they were just judges or bouncers, he's had bad run-ins with them simply cause he looks....."scruffy". "if I find this...Bacterian I'll tear him limb from limb.....regardless of what these guys say...." He stopped dead in his tracks. "when did I become so violent?.....that...that wasn't like me at all....." Josep said trembling, threatening anybody....even if they were evil wasn't his style...." maybe I should get my mind off of it for now.....a duel should help...."

After walking around he saw various duelists around, however none were dueling any longer, many were out of heart pieces now and were just spectating. "I may have 5 pieces...but only three fit....I don't exactly have forever either.....I need to find more duels....and quick...." he began scouting and saw one peculiar duelist....on a motorcycle. "hmm....card games on motorcycles....sounds like fun...."

Thomas was just riding around, looking for someone to duel. He drove up a random street, and he saw a guy looking right at him. [i]"Hm...he seems to be a duelist. Well, why not play him then?"[/i] He suddenly turned his bike, and stopped it at the curb. He climbed off and walked over to the boy. [b]"Hello, sir. My name (or rather my alias) is Neo. I see you have duel equipment...I assume you're in the WDC? If so, I challenge you to a duel."[/b] As he talked, he fingered the deck in his pocket. [i]"These Vision Heroes...they've benn doing well so far. But I haven't faced any REALLY REALLY good opponents with them...or a Number. What'll happen when I face bigger duelists? Who knows..."[/i]

Espada signed, he expected something like this to happen but it was still annoying that he would have to explain to the boy that he was fine and ask about what had happened.
[color="#ff0000"]"Don't worry your fine you won't be losing any heart pieces and you still in this, now someone was using some strange technique to control you but after I won it was taken off, now what can you remember about before you blacked out did you duel someone and if so did they say anything to you that you might think can help us find them anything at all would do."[/color]
Espada was worried about Escudo hopefully nothing had happened to him but there was always the chance that something did and the worst case here is that he had lost a duel and been taken over by this Bacterian Emperor or whatever the number was called.

"DAMN! Two of them? Draw...I guess." - Leon's hand has shaking as he drew a card from the deck (4 cards in hand)

"Great! I activate Monster Reborn, to Summon my Cosmic HERO Red Nova from Grave in Defense Position!" - a light shone in the field, and a blonde man wearing a red armor and black spandex appeared on the field and took a defensive stance (300/1900) - "Its effect activates; when he is Special Summoned I can add a Cosmic card from the Deck to my hand. So I can add...Cosmic Drifter to my hand. And now, I Normal Summon it!" - another warrior appeared, this time wearing a red spandex suit with horns (800/1000) - "And HIS effect allows me to Special Summon a level 4 or lower HERO from my deck. I summon Elemental HERO Stratos! Sadly, Cosmic Drifter negates Stratos's effect." - from the deck rose a blue hero packed with mechanical wings. (1800/300)

"Finally...I activate my face-down Cosmic Fusion! I send from the field both Cosmic HERO Red Nova and Elemental HERO Stratos to the Graveyard. A blazing sun's end is the bang of a star! A firey hope from Space, Cosmic HERO Crimson Supernova!" - the 2 heroes's eyes shone red, as they melted forming a red star. The star shot into the sky, from where a robot-like soldier with red, white and black armor descended in a fire-ball (2500/1700) - "His effect activates! I can discard 2 cards and return both Nova Masters to your Extra Deck." - The hero flashed, and with a gust of fire shuffled both Nova Masters into the Extra Deck - "And now...I attack with both Crimson Supernova and Cosmic Drifter! Final Fire! Vacuum Flush!" - Supernova held his hands in front of him and shot a big flame from his hands. Cosmic Drifter snapped his fingers and a black ball of energy appeared in front of Mikey, imploding upon him.

MIKEY: 6000>3500>2700 (assuming no response)

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Leon Stats-[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Hand: 1[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Field: Crimson Supernova (ATK 2500) - Cosmic Drifter (ATK 800)[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Backfield: 1 Set[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Grave: Meteor Gyudon - Monster Reborn - Cosmic Fusion - Ocean x 2 (discarded by Crimson Supernova's eff)[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[spoiler='Supah Cardex'][img]http://i48.tinypic.com/2vadz0l.jpg[/img][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/hsqmh3.jpg[/img][IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/28tg9q9.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

"That was pretty abrupt, interesting actually, but sure, not like I can say no..." Josep looked at his opponent's get-up...it was very weird....kind of like a super hero. "Neo huh? the name is Josep, and with an outfit like that I'm guessing you're the hero of heartland?" he said with a giddy smile, finally, someone normal. His Duel Disk activated and his D-gazer turned on, the field already pixelized as he got himself ready. "As the challenger I think you should go first...."

Despite his calm attitude he did feel a sharp pain in his arm, as if his deck had suddenly gained a ton of weight.[i] "Wha...what is this? weird....it shouldn't have anything to do with the Number I took from those thugs....it went docile really quick....it...it feels more like...the hell is that?"[/i] He thought to himself until he thought he saw a black gleam from his arm.....like....a metallic black scale....but after shaking his head the scale vanished.[i] "I must be going insane..."[/i]

"That was pretty abrupt, interesting actually, but sure, not like I can say no..." Josep looked at his opponent's get-up...it was very weird....kind of like a super hero. "Neo huh? the name is Josep, and with an outfit like that I'm guessing you're the hero of heartland?" he said with a giddy smile, finally, someone normal. His Duel Disk activated and his D-gazer turned on, the field already pixelized as he got himself ready. "As the challenger I think you should go first...."

Despite his calm attitude he did feel a sharp pain in his arm, as if his deck had suddenly gained a ton of weight.[i] "Wha...what is this? weird....it shouldn't have anything to do with the Number I took from those thugs....it went docile really quick....it...it feels more like...the hell is that?"[/i] He thought to himself until he thought he saw a black gleam from his arm.....like....a metallic black scale....but after shaking his head the scale vanished.[i] "I must be going insane..."[/i]

[b]"Wow! Things are really heating up!" [/b]Said Amber with a gleeful tone. [b]"You guys are doing great!"[/b] She cheered.

[color=#4b0082]"My my! Your friends are very skilled duelists, you think they might make it to the finals..?"[/color]
"I hopes so. They're both really good. But I wonder.. where is Blazey...? I thought she'd be with her brother... Is she hiding?"
[color=#4b0082]"You mean the whiny girl from last night?"[/color]
"Hey! She isn't whiny, she was just a little freaked out. I mean think about it, she didn't know a thing about numbers and what they can do until Shark..."
[color=#4b0082]"Say no more.. I understand."[/color]

[color=#008080]"Hey Leon.. I'd hate to bother you.. but weren't you going to go visit a certain someone and then destroy a certain something...? No rush or anything, but we REALLY can't hold him off forever..."[/color]

"phew... what a relief..." Said the Boy. "Yeah.. I remember dueling someone.. Some spikey haired dude. My deck didn't stand a chance against his... He's definitely up to no good. Said something about taking over the world and all that jazz.. Not sure how he intends to do that playing a card game though..."

Rinnosuke shielded himself as the scarecrow self-destructed, the wind making it hard to stand on his feet. As the blast subsided, he saw that Remilia was rather dazed, but still in the fight; she just needed a rest. Meiling was also dazed, though she wasn't even in a position to attack at all in the first place. Shaking his head, Rinnosuke shrugged and grinned. "You dodged a bullet this time," he said playfully. "Just hope that you can start shooting some back. That ends my turn."

Hand: 1
Monsters: Remilia (ATK; 2900/400), Meiling (DEF; 1300/2100)
S/T: 2 face down
Field: Scarlet Devil Mansion
Graveyard: Koakuma, Misdirection, Fairy Maid, Patchouli, Spear the Gungnir
Banished: Sakuya
LP: 5000

James eyes glittered with fear as he heard the final words from the Drone. [i][color=#daa520]‘Bacterian…That is the Number Seth used against me’[/color][/i] he thought with concern as he revealed himself from within the shadows of the crowd. [color=#daa520][i]‘The pieces of this minor puzzle are fitting together; Seth has cracked by the power of Number 89 it seems. If only I revealed myself as a Number Hunter or actually won. Then [u][b]they[/b][/u] wouldn’t be in this mess and [u][b]I[/b][/u] would be one step closer,’[/i][/color]

James approached the scene and said to the group of Bouncers. [color=#daa520][b]“Excuse me, could you explain what is happening?” [/b][/color]he requested cautiously towards the Bouncers.[b] [color=#daa520]“I think I might know some information. You see, on the first day… I might have encountered someone who might have been something to do with this,”[/color][/b] he informed with caution. He knew in the end he to be careful with what he said, it could cost him more than the prize he was targeting.

[color=#daa520][i]‘The real problem with this is getting rid of all of the Drones and the pursuers. I really should have seized that card when I had the chance. Yesterday,’[/i][/color] James thought signing as he waited for an reply.

"Ok, ok, I'm impressed. I expect nothing less from you," As Mikey spoke, a certain, strange power surged through his body, as did the urge to activate his face down. [i]Can't hide from the true power of my deck forever...[/i]​A stylized letter "D" appeared on his right hand as he flipped his face down. "Activate, D - Time! So now, I can add a Destiny HERO monster from my deck to my hand with equal or less stars than Nova. I choose--Destiny HERO - Plasma!" He added the new card to his hand and faced the damage head on. "Ow. My turn! Draw!" (Hand: 4, one of which is Plasma) The D on his hand continued to glow. "This perfect! Perfect! I activate my face down, royal decree, so neither of us can activate trap cards. I activate Destiny Draw! By discarding Destiny HERO Malicious, I draw two cards. (Hand: Four) Now, by banishing Malicious from my graveyard, I Special Summon another from my deck." A demonic-looking warrior appeared on the field. (DEF: 800) "Now, I summon Phantom Skyblaster, and his effect lets me special summon two Skyblaster Tokens. Now, By tributing both my tokens and Malicious, I summon, DESTINY HERO - PLASMA!" Both the tokens and Malicious were absorbed into a strange portal of what appeared to be blood before the vortex exploded into red light. Standing in their place was a vampire-like demon. "Plasma's effect now activates, so he absorbs your Cosmic HERO Crimson Supernova and gains half his attack!" Plasma spread its wings, and red tendrils expanded from them, pulling in Supernova. (ATK: 1900->3150) "Now, Plasma, attack Drifter and strike him down!" Plasma again spread its wings, this time unleashing a deadly blast of red energy, which impacted with Leon's monster, destroying it. (Leon: 6000->3650) "Now, I set one card face down. And did I mention Plasma negates the effects of all your monsters?" Mikey laughed. "Good luck, dude." The D on his hand continued to glow bright.

Mikey Stats-
Hand: 2
Field: D HERO - Plasma (ATK: 3150), Phantom Skyblaster (DEF: 800)
Backfield: 1 set, Crimson Supernova, Royal Decree
Grave: Malicious, Destiny Draw, D - Time
Banished: Stratos, Burstinatrix, Malicious

Thomas grinned. [b]"The Hero of Heartland...that sounds suitably badass. Let's go with that. Now then...duel mode, Shining Savior!" [/b]When the obligatory light flash faded, he already had his starting hand. [b]"I'll be willing to take the first turn...my turn! Draw! First off...I discard Vision Hero Poisoner to Special Summon Vision Hero Farris from my hand in defense position! (DEF: 1800) When Farris is summoned, I can send a Vision Hero from my deck to the Graveyard. I'll choose Minimum Ray!"[/b]

[spoiler=V-Heroes Farris, Poisoner, and Minimum Ray]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vision_HERO_Farris"]http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vision_HERO_Farris[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vision_HERO_Poisoner"]http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vision_HERO_Poisoner[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vision_HERO_Minimum_Ray"]http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Vision_HERO_Minimum_Ray[/url]
[/spoiler]

[b]"And I'll set one card face down...turn end. Now Josep...let's see what you use."[/b]

Neo's status:
Life Points: 6000
Field: V-Hero Farris (DEF 1800), 1 s/t
Hand: 3
V-Heroes in Grave: Minimum Ray

Espada looked over to the boy who mentioned facing Seth and listened to what he had to say.
[color=#FF0000]"Thank you we have been looking for information on this case and it hasn't been very easy, now is this the man you faced?"[/color]
Espada showed James the picture they had registered for Seth.
[color=#FF0000]"Also do you know who it is he's looking for, we have an idea but we aren't sure and your help could keep the WDC from being shut down."[/color]
Espada was hopeing that Escuso had found the girl he was looking for but here he could figure out whether or not she was the actual target.

Josep looked on at the cards on the field and blinked. '"Vision Heroes.....now we're going old school, I just faced Advanced Crystal Beasts, Either way...I draw!" His hand held on and pulled a card rather forcefully, he looked down at them and chose a few. "I think I'll start out by setting 2 face-down cards.....then I set 1 monster in defense position, that should keep things at bay for now,..".

[i]"I really don't know what to expect from this deck, but I'll see soon enough..."[/i] he wondered what else he could do, he didn't know much about the deck so all he could do was defend....and set up....for later....

Josep's status:
Field: 1 Face-down monster, 2 s/t
Grave: N/A

[color=#4b0082]"A shield, eh? Still, a sword can break through any shield, depending on how you use it. Grand Necromancer, attack Junon!" [/color][color=#000000]The apparition launched fireballs from the tip of his fingers, each hitting Junon in different places. [b](LP: 7800-1000=6800) [/b][/color][color=#4b0082]"With that done, I'll set one card face down and end my turn." [/color][color=#000000]A hologram of the back of a card appears on Yuki's field.[/color]

[spoiler=STATS]
LP: 6850
Hand:1
Field: Grand Necromancer, Divine Sorceress, Knight.
Grave: too lazy to count
Banish: 0
[/spoiler]

1000 Damage - Optional
*Meanwhile*

[color=#000000]Fubuki entered the WDC being completely oblivious to the rules. She doesn't have a heart piece nor a heart frame. And while she was randomly strutting around the city, she found two things; everybody was carrying some sort of heart shaped pendant, and a man (NPC) challenged her to a duel.[/color] During the duel, Fubuki unleashed the full might of her deck against his opponent, resulting in a one turn kill. After defeating the man, she kicked the back of his head, causing him to fall unconscious. She then rummaged through his pocket to find a heart frame, and she did. Although it only contained 1 heart piece. [color=#dda0dd]"Ooh... So you need these things to actually enter the WDC huh? Well then, since you wont be needing it, mind if I take from you?" [/color][color=#000000]Shortly afterwards, she left the place and continued her slow and tedious search for her brother.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Did...you...AAH!? Damn!"[/color] - Leon wiped the sweat from his face as he drew a card (2 cards in hand) -[color=#800080] "I...guess I can. Activate face-down Cosmic Fusion MKII. With this, I can discard 1 card and banish from my hand and Grave materials for a Cosmic hero fusion. I banish from my Grave Elemental HERO Ocean and Elemental HERO Stratos. Command the stars, great ice giant! The leader from Space, Cosmic HERO Uranus Commander!"[/color] - Leon discarded Elemental HERO Prisma to activate his spell's effect, and banished both monsters from his hand and Graveyard. Like before, the fusion hero rose from the skies; this time it was a hero wearing a white and purple coat and a silver helmet. - [color=#800080]"Now...I discard Effect Veiler from my hand, and negate Plasma's effect for this turn...heh. Finally...I shall activate Uranus's effect. I tribute him, and destroy 1 card you control, Plasma in this case. Let's go, Space Whirlwind!"[/color] - Uranus Commander shone a blue light and started spinning around, until his body became a tornado storm, that absorbed Destiny HERO Plasma, destroying both of them. -[color=#800080] "And...damn, I can't do anything else. I've got no field either. I end."[/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Leon Stats-[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]LP: [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]3650[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Hand: 0[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Field: N/A[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Backfield: N/A[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Grave: Meteor Gyudon - Monster Reborn - Cosmic Fusion - Ocean x 1 (discarded by Crimson Supernova's eff) - Cosmic Drifter - Cosmic Fusion MKII - Elemental HERO Prisma - Uranus Commander - Crimson Supernova - Effect Veiler[/background][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Banished: Elemental HERO Ocean - Elemental HERO Stratos[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[spoiler='Supah Cardex, sistah'][IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2r3y3ra.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i47.tinypic.com/whz2qc.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

[color=#800080][i]"Sorry Zebulos, I got carried away. This should end soon...as soon as Mikey wins we'll get to Rob and then destroy that hellish monster. It's also affecting me, you know that?"[/i][/color]

[b]"Hey, old school decks are cool. Especially this old school deck. It's awesome. But anyway, I'll stop rambling, and draw."[/b] Thomas did so with his usual dramatic wrist flick. [i]"I still have no idea what deck he uses...dang it. So it may be best to keep defending and not rush in...that monster COULD be a Kuriboh...or it could be a Stone Statue of the Aztecs. Who knows? But if I stay like this he can start attacking me at will...and I'll need to attack sometime anyway. Screw it.[/i] [b]"I switch Farris into ATK position! (ATK: 1600) And then, Farris attacks your set monster!"[/b] The hero charged forward.

As Junon takes the attack from grand necromancer the resulting shockwave bounces Dorian back once again (7800>6800) he then stands up in his library and dust himself off.

[color=#ff8c00]Okay well two big beasties are staring at me.[/color] [color=#ff8c00][i]What a predicament, if I use my book of hygro Junon becomes a 4000 hitter which means I can hit his numbers but numbers can only be destroyed by other numbers and 4000 is not enough to hit his other monster. Hmm maybe I can draw something.[/i][/color] [color=#ff8c00]Draw!. I summon Magical Calligrapher Batel and with his effect I can add one Book of spell from my deck to my hand So I grab the Grim book of Spell and I activate it putting another Hygro book of spell in my hand and I'll use my field card to add the Sans book of spell to my hand[/color]. A little boy with a mage hat in blue appears from the grab and grabs a book of the library shelves then that book disappears and two more books come down from the shelves and enter Dorain's hand as cards. [color=#ff8c00]Now I activate the effect of Junon to banish my Grim book of spell and destroy your facedown, Once again Junon makes a fireball out of a book and shoots at the facedown[/color]. [color=#ff8c00]Next I activate Wonder Wand and give it to my Batel[/color]. A green scepter shoots from the ground and lands in the blue boys hands. [color=#ff8c00]I then use it effect to tribute Batel and draw two cards. [/color]The scepter and the boy disappear and Dorian draw two cards. W[color=#ff8c00]ell this is not what I was expecting at all. I'll switch junon to defense mode and set 3 cards behind her. Sadly I'll end my turn with that.[/color]

Back row destruction (optional)

[spoiler= Custom Cardex ] [IMG]http://i48.tinypic.com/10hw22a.jpg[/IMG] [/spoiler]

[spoiler= Non-Custom Cardex ]
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Magical_Calligrapher_Batel
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wonder_Wand
[/spoiler]

[spoiler= Stats ]
Life: 6800
Field: Magical Erudite Junon Defense (Lv7. 3000/2600)
S/T: Magical Library (Field Spell) Gagaga Shield (equipped to Junon) 4 fd S/T

Grave: Hygro Book of Spell, Magical Summoner Temper, Magical Calligrapher Batel, Wonder Wand
Banish: 2 Grim Book of Spell
[/spoiler]

Continuing to stand up slightly straighter, Palir began his turn just as the sun crested some of the shorter buildings in the distance. [color=#006400]My turn. Draw![/color] As he looked at the card he had drawn, he grinned under the mask. This would be how he would get out of this situation. [color=#006400]I activate the... continuous spell... "Karakuri Anatomy". When a 'Karakuri'... monster changes Battle... Positions I can... put one counter... on it up... to a maximum... of two counters. Then I can... send it to... the Graveyard to... draw a number... of cards equal... to the number... of counters.[/color] An elaborate manuscript scroll rose from the ground, then rested in mid-air. [color=#006400]Now I'll activate... "Monster Reborn"! I target one... monster in my... Graveyard and then... Special Summon it! I target the... "Karakuri Strategist" in... my Graveyard. Revive, "Karakuri Strategist"![/color] An ornate blue crystal rose over the field, and then disintegrated into blue-coloured stars that re-formed into the Karakuri Strategist (DEF 1600). [color=#006400]Now the effect... of "Karakuri Strategist"... will activate! "SDM Gatekeeper Hong Meiling"... switches to Attack Position.[/color] Once again, a motion is made towards the map, and a beam moves towards Rinnosuke's monster.

Palir's Field State:
LP: 7300
Hand: 3 cards
Field: 1 monster (Karakuri Strategist, DEF 1600), 1 face-up S/T (Karakuri Anatomy)

The face-down lifted to show a small blue dragon with a golden headpiece getting annihilated by the small hero. "Well...there goes Phalanx...of course, he loves his time there....for now". Josep said with a smile before he placed the card from one side to the Graveyard slot. "There is still alot of tricks in my decks sleeve, but of course there is also the secrets your deck holds....we know now....Vision Heroes versus Dragunity L......I mean...Dragunity.....wouldn't wanna give away all the secrets". Josep was a little worried.....especially since his deck was gonna have trouble with a lot of the Vision Heroes special summoning effects.

Josep's status:
Field: 2 s/t
Grave: Dragunity Phalanx

Rinnosuke wasn't sure what to make of that play, but he supposed there was more to it; all he could hope for was that there wasn't much more to it. However, his opponent did make one mistake, though it wasn't shifting Meiling to ATK position; it was helping him maintain advantage.

"Since you pulled that thing out of the grave," Rinnosuke started to inform Palir, "I can activate one of my traps; Gate Security! I can match you for a monster out of the grave, and I'll be letting Koakuma come out to play!" As Rinnosuke revealed his trap, out came the little devil from the grave, the gates to the Scarlet Devil Mansion opening to let her out and join the field.

[spoiler='Gate Security'][img]http://i1184.photobucket.com/albums/z329/Gensokian/GateSecuritynormalversion.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Greg jumped back a bit as a shriek pierced the air behind him.
-Why do people always have to yell?- he thought, turning to face a rather shocked girl in a soaked dress. Blushing slightly, he turned away.
"I'm assuming you want a duel, but dry yourself off first, please..."

He hadn't been expecting that, but Palir continued his move as if the sudden revival of his opponent's monster didn't matter. [color=#006400]As for my... Normal Summon... "Karakuri Bushi mdl 6318 Muzanichiha"(ATK 1800/DEF 600/Lv. 4)![/color] Another robot rose up, this one wielding a wooden practice sword and dressed as a stereotypical lone samurai. [color=#006400]Now that I've... got these monsters... in play... this will end... quickly. Tuning! I tune my... Level 4 "Karakuri Bushi"... to my Level... 3 Tuner "Karakuri Strategist"!

"The advancement of clockwork will bring a new leader! Coordinate his clockwork
servants! Synchro Summon! Take the battlefield, Karakuri Shogun model Double-
Zero Burei!" (ATK 2600/DEF 1900/Lv 7.)[/color]

The machine rose from the ground, more advanced than the others, with a definite shogunesque look. [color=#006400]When "Karakuri Shogun Burei"... is Synchro Summoned... I can Special Summon... one Level 4 or lower... 'Karakuri' monster from my Deck. Come forth, "Karakuri Ninja mdl 919 Kuick"(ATK 1700/DEF 1500/Lv. 4)![/color] Yet another machine rose up, this one sleeker than the others and holding a metal sword. [color=#006400]"Burei" has another effect. Once per turn... I can change the... Battle Position of... one monster. "SDM Mistress, Remilia Scarlet"... changes to Defense Position.[/color] The large metal shogun waved its fan-like thing and Rinnosuke's monster assumed a more defensive pose. [color=#006400]Now, Battle Phase. "Karakuri Ninja Kuick"... attacks "Remilia Scarlet"![/color]

Palir's Field State:
LP: 7300
Hand: 1 card
Field: 2 monsters (Karakuri Shogun, ATK 2600; Karakuri Ninja Kuick, ATK 1700), 1 face-up S/T (Karakuri Anatomy)

James analysed the picture of Seth and nodded to confirm his suspicion. [color=#daa520][b]“Yes that’s the guy, since you must have interviewed plenty of people before me, you must already know his name is Seth,”[/b][/color] James replied as his mind recalled someone Seth mentioned. [color=#daa520][b]“After the agonizingly long duel, Seth did mention someone who broken the stability of his deck. He didn’t give me a name but he did say the rivalry figure was a she and I can guess her deck is connected with Seth’s deck in being something related to space,”[/b][/color] James paused uncertain and nervous as he knew he was going to have to lecture about Seth's deck. [b][color="#daa520"]“Seth’s deck is a BES deck that isn’t a deck for anyone using Archetypes of the Xyz Generation to want to face against…Normally I would Xyz Summon at least two or three times in a duel, but in that I was trapped to only one that only collapsed to Seth’s signature. I had the tactic of doing that of purpose to fuel up my other monsters for a counterattack…But when that card came, I hit rock bottom and resulted into stalling,”[/color][/b]

James paused realising he was falling behind on the actual information. [color=#daa520][b]“Seth’s signature is a Rank…6 I think… Xyz monster known as…Number 89: Bacterian Overlord that is some monster with an big 3000 ATK and 3000 DEF,”[/b][/color] James explained pretending to say it with difficulty but in reality he memorised it’s every stats. [color=#daa520][b]“Here’s the useful thing, it requires a Xyz Material to attack and for some reason Seth saw no usefulness in that card when it had no Xyz Materials. He got rid of it…”[/b][/color] James explained as he gave a frown. [b][color=#daa520]“…I never knew that the card actually was real, I guess Seth’s overconfident at using it as his own weapon. That must have made this ‘Bacterian’ angry enough to gain control over Seth,”[/color][/b]

Archived