Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

[i]"A Dragunity...they're a dragon and winged beast Synchro archetype, right? Hm...I didn't know anyone used synchros anymore. I thought the guys handling Duel Monsters had rendered them utterly obsolete by promoting Xyz monsters to be the best cards ever...whatever." [/i]Thomas looked down at his hand. None of the cards would be useful to play at this point in the game. He looked over at his opponent. [b]"Alright...yeah, wouldn't want to spoil the surprise, would we? I'll just say this: I bet I have more tricks then you. My deck has a whole lot of tricks. Let's get this on. Go ahead...come at me, bro!"[/b]

Neo's status:
Life Points: 6000
Field: V-Hero Farris (ATK 1600), 1 s/t
Hand: 4
V-Heroes in Grave: Minimum Ray

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"More tricks then mine huh? we'll see about that soon enough! I draw!" Josep pulled his next card quickly and analyzed the field, thinking to himself. [i]"from what I've read about them, Vision heroes require the grave almost as badly as I do....but in the end it's all about speed with decks like ours...I won't let him outduel me!". [/i]"Now then! I think I'll start by activating my Mystical Space Typhoon! I can't have you stopping my next summon after all, then I summon Dragunity Dux! and when Dux is Summoned I can equip him with one Dragunity monster from my grave, I choose Phalanx...of course, anyone that knows Dragunities knows my next move....Unequip, Special Summon...Phalanx!"

The Costumed wing-Beast tosses his Phalanx as it transforms back into a small blue Dragon, it roars as loudly as it's little lungs can before he turns into two green rings. "Phalanx is a Tuner monster, so when I combine him and my Dux I can synchro Summon a level six monster....." the rings surrounded Dux who turned into four glowing stars. "Warrior's take the rein of your mighty steed, fly into battle and show our opponent your determination, Synchro Summon! Dragunity Knight - Gae Bulg!" Dux reappeared, his outfit now white and his Dragon changed to a large imposing beast, it roared pridefully at the small hero (2000/1100)

"Now then...enter Battle Phase! Dragunity Knight Gae Bulg! attack Vision Hero Farris! Dragoon Knight Spear!" the warrior directed his Dragon to swipe down as Dux slashed at the small hero with a well decorated Halberd. (Responses?)

Josep's status:
Field: 2 s/t, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg (2000/1100)
Hand: 1
Grave: Dragunity Phalanx. Dragunity Dux, Mystical Space Typhoon

"Okay," Mikey said. "But I'll activate my face-down before your turn ends, Fires of Doomsday, so I get two more tokens." Two small black fire sprites with green eyes appeared from the floor. "Now its my move! Draw!" (Hand: 3) "I summon Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude! But he wont be staying for long. I tribute both my Doomsday Tokens and Diamond Dude to summon Destiny HERO - Dogma!" A crystalline warrior appeared on the field before immediately being absorbed into a black portal with both the tokens. A large, demonic warrior climbed its way through the portal and stood tall, closing the portal with its own hands. It spread its wings and stared Leon down. "Now I switch Skyblaster to attack mode. Now--Attack together!" Skyblaster shot a blast of purple light from its cannon, and Dogma sprayed a field of black energy needles from its wings, swarming Leon. (Leon: 3650->0)

[b]WINNER: MIKEY[/b]

The field disappeared, as did the D on Mikey's hand. Mikey stared wide-eyes. "I beat you. I really beat you! Yeah! Dattebayo!" He jumped up and down in the same manner his sister usually did. "Woo-ho! Tell that was awesome!"

[i]Nice to see you decided to use us, Michel. The Destiny Heroes may be the only way you'll make it in this tourney.[/i]
[i][color=#8b4513]What Plasma says is true. I am D-Hero Dogma, and my the spirit who you just heard was Plasma. I hope you decide to use our kin more. [/color][/i]
[i][color=#ff0000]Master Michel doesn't have to use you if he doesn't want to.[/color][/i]
[i]Calm down...I'll use all of you. [/i]

[b]"Wow! You guys were awesome!" [/b]Amber said having watched the whole duel between Leon and Mikey [b]"Congrats Mikey on winning the duel! But something has been bugging me.. well besides some creeper trying to snatch me up... Where's Blazey at? Don't you two usually stick together and such or is she off on a duel of her own?"[/b]

[b][color=#4b0082]"Forget about that Amber.. You and Leon have a job to do. several in fact"[/color][/b]
[color=#008080]"For once... I agree with Galaxy Queen over there... We need to act fast Leon! I can feel Shark getting stronger with every passing moment!"[/color]
[color=#4b0082][b]"Are you for real Zebulos?"[/b][/color]
[i]"What did Zebulos say Star?"[/i]
[color=#4B0082][b]"He said Shark Drake is getting stronger somehow, If Leon is ever going to get rid of that beast, now would be it."[/b][/color]

[b]"Leon...?" [/b]Amber turned her attention to Leon [b]"Leon... Are you feeling alright?"[/b]

[color=#800080]"Damn Damn Damn!"[/color] - Leon sighed as he put his deck away and grabbed one of his Heart Pieces - [color=#800080]"I guess I'm back at 2 Pieces...Mikey, catch!"[/color] - Leon flinged the Piece at Mikey. He then grabbed the Duel Disk and saved it, with the D-Gazer.

[i][color=#800080]"S-Stronger, Zeb? Maybe...I'd do it right now, but we must check on Rob first. It's my fault he is in that condition after all."[/color][/i]

Leon looked at Amber, who was looking at her with worried eyes. - [color=#800080]"Alright? I'm...fine, I guess. It's just a small..."[/color] - Leon grabbed his chest with his left hand. During the duel, he was able to hold it, but his heart was burning now -[color=#800080] "It's nothing. My chest just hurts all of a sudden, but I'm..."[/color] - Leon fell to his knees. He knew this pain had something to do with 32, but he needed to hide it until he could get to Rob. He got up, and wiped the dirt from his knees - [color=#800080]"...fine. Let's just go, Amber. Mikey, we have to leave now, really fast." [/color]- Leon waved at Mikey and started walking. As he walked, he snatched the hamburger bag from Amber and grabbed a second one - [color=#800080]"See you later! Let's go Amber, we can make it in a few posts...I mean minutes. A few minutes."[/color]

[color=#40e0d0][i]"Leon, sweetie! What's wrong!?"[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"My chest...it's nothing, really."[/i][/color]
[color=#40e0d0][i]"I have a feeling it's..."[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"[b]I KNOW.[/b] Just don't say it. Please."[/i][/color]

Amber became more concerned when she saw Leon fall to his knees with his hand clutching over his heart. But was a little more relieves when Leon assured her that he was fine. Then he beckoned her to follow him to the hospital. [b]"Alright. See you around Mikey, tell your sister we said hi!"[/b]

With that and a wave farewell, Amber and Leon made their way to the hospital. While they were walking, Amber couldn't help but wonder about the pain he may have been feeling before.

[b]"Leon... Are you sure you're alright? It's 32 isn't it...? We should get rid of that thing right now!" [/b]She implored. [b]"Please... I'm begging you to throw that thing away!"[/b]

[i][color=#008080]"grr... As much as I hate to speak against Lady Amber.. If you have any intention on helping that poor excuse of a man.. We can't risk getting rid of him right now.. Sonya.. How are you feeling...?" [/color][/i]Zebulos said as he himself was struggling to keep Shark Drake at bay.

[color=#4b0082]"Alright then. My turn, draw." [/color]Seeing as Dorian has destroyed his face-down (Phantom Evade) and ended his turn, Yuki drew his next card. [color=#4b0082]"I use Divine Sorceress' effect to special summon a Phantom Blaster Hell Raven from my graveyard." [/color]The sorceress summoned a tome and used a spell which brought back Hell Raven from Yuki's graveyard. [color=#4b0082]"I use Knight's effect to detach one of its XYZ materials to increase its attack by 500." [/color][color=#000000][b](3200+500=3700) [/b][/color][color=#000000]Yuki then gazed at the 4 monsters on his field with a cold stare. [/color][color=#4b0082]"Divine Sorceress! Grand Necromancer! Hell Raven! Sacrifice yourselves to the accursed knight! Damned Charging Swo-" [/color][color=#000000]As the knight raises its sword in order to decimate the three other monsters on Yuki's field, Divine Sorceress looked back at him, as if she was human. Her[/color] shimmering blonde hair suddenly turns silver. The sight shocked Yuki, causing him to halt Knight's effect.
[i][color=#ee82ee]"Brother, promise me that you won't hurt me, okay?"[/color][/i] [color=#4b0082][i]"B-Brother? Who on earth are you? Show yourself!"[/i][/color]

After responding to the voice, it just suddenly disappeared off his head completely. Was he hallucinating? Was it real? That was all he could think of before continuing the duel. [color=#4b0082]"Sorry... For whatever the heck I just did. Alright then, I'll continue this duel. I set one card face-down and end my turn."[/color]

[b][color=#ffd700]"Good. It's getting weaker. Thankfully, his sister is also in this tournament as well. That makes it much easier to ruin that vile monster's grip."[/color][/b]

[spoiler=Stats]
Field: Divine Sorceress, Grand Necromancer, Knight (3700), Hell Raven, 1 F/D
Grave: Tl;dr
Banish: N/A
[/spoiler]

A duelist was walking around, looking for opponents, since obviously, he wants to get more Heart Pieces, which he only happens to have 1. That duelist happened to be Gustavo. Suddenly, Gustavo stopped, noticing a duel that was just ending. He was able to see how Mikey defeated his opponent, and he was impressed. [i]Destiny Heroes, you say? Haven't seen those used in ages [/i]he thought to himself, and decided to go talk to this duelist, but decided to wait for a second as Mikey was talking to his opponent and another duelist, whom were probably his friends, so he decided not to interrupt them.

When they left, he walked to Mikey, "Yo, couldn't help to notice that duel, well, more like the end of the duel, but I can guess that it was an awesome duel, seeing as you're using Destiny Heroes. Am I mistaken? he asked curiously.0" Anyways, my name is Gustavo Lang. Nice to meet you!" said Gustavo in a cheery voice.

While Dorian's opponent was conflicted over activating his Knights effect Dorian proclaimed [color=#ff8c00]I discard effect veiler from my hand so your knight will not get that effect for this turn.[/color] However Dorian had hoped to lock his opponent into paying the cost which didn't actually happen since the opponent cancelled the effect. Dorian ended up being confused by his opponents actions.

[i][color=#ff8c00]What an odd time to display weakness and uncertainty I almost feel sorry for the poor lad not being able to handle his inner demons. Come Star tell me what is going on here.[/color][/i]
[color=#ffd700][i]Why would I know again? [/i][/color]
[i][color=#ff8c00]Well this might be a Numbers thing don't you all hang out together or something like that. [/color][/i]
[i][color=#ffd700]That's borderline prejudicial, but I think it is time we up the anti and took more of an offensive roll in this battle.[/color][/i]
[i][color=#ff8c00]Well don't you look at that, we agree on something.[/color][/i]

[color=#ff8c00]Alright Master Magus I draw, I guess staring down at 4 face downs in quiet a tough task for any duelist. Your hesitancy is not without warrant I draw! First I do something we should be really familiar with by now, I use Junon's effect to blast your face down by removing the Hygro book of spell from my graveyard. Next I activate one of my facedown cards Wonder Wand and I am sure you know what it does I use it to offer Junon to draw two cards and with that goes my gagaga shield as well.[/color] The green scepter launches into Junon's hand and she disappears and Dorian draws two cards. [color=#ff8c00]Now that I have some space I can activate the Necro book of Spell and with it I can reveal the Hygro book of spell in my hand and banish Effect Veiler to bring back Junon in addition to that Junon gains the level of Veiler[/color] (Lv7> :cool:. A light blue book opens in front of Dorian its pages start to flip and from it a little girl with small wings slightly transparent floats out of the book and then from beneath the book Junon arises grabbing hold of it. [color=#ff8c00]Don't forget my library with this I will add my last Grim book of spell to my hand and using Grimm I will get another necro book. Now I summon Gagaga Magician to the field in attack mode and use his effect to make him a level 8.[/color] A black sorcerer appears from the ground and instantly the lights on his belt go from being four to eight. [color=#ff8c00]I guess one good Number deserves another right? So now I conduct an overlay network with these two monsters. Come forth and shine gift of the Arcana Number 26: L'etoile the Magical Star.[/color] Within seconds a bright light shines from the overlay network and comes appears to be a beautiful pink scepter. The scepter unfurls revealing it is a dress that has the number 26 on it and with it a blond little girl comes forth. [color=#ffd700]Let's do this![/color] the little girl says. [color=#ff8c00]So let us go through the motions here, I activate the Hygro Book of Spell giving her 1000 extra attack, then I activate my facedown card the Torah book of spell which gives her immunity from trap cards this turn, and finally since she is a "Magical" monster her attack goes up by 500 thanks to my lirary [/color](2800+1000+500=4300). The young number looks around as she is surround by books drawing from their strength. [color=#ff8c00]Not as strong as your baddies can be but hey here is where my card shines. I activate her effect by detaching one material I can return monster to you hand up to the number of books of spell cards in my graveyard and l have 4 books in my grave so I bounce every monster you have on the field.[/color] Four books arise from the ground and become balls of light and each ball of light ensnares a different Phantom Blaster monster. The balls of light move back to opponents hand and back to his extra deck to signify that they had been bounced. [color=#ff8c00]And now since the coast is clear attack L'etoile with the Pointy Finger of Doom.[/color] L'etoile looks back at Dorian with a sarcastic face and puts two fingers together and fires a blast similar to the special beam cannon at Yuki. [color=#ff8c00]I think that is pretty decent let us end there.[/color]

Backrow destruction (optional)
4 monsters being bounce (optional)
4300 direct damage (optional)

[spoiler=custom Cardex ] [img]http://i50.tinypic.com/aeozyw.jpg[/img] [/spoiler]

[spoiler= stats]
Life: 6800
Hand: 2
Field: Number 26: L'etoile the Magical Star (Rnk 8 3300/3000)
S/T: 2 FD, Magical Library (Field Spell)

Grave: Magical Summoner Temper, Magical Calligrapher Batel, Wonder Wand (x2), Gagaga Magician, Hygro Book of Spell, Necro Book of Spell, Torah Book of Spell, Grim Book of Spell
Banish: 2 Grim Book of Spell, Hygro Book of Spell, Effect Veiler
[/spoiler]

When they reached the hospital, Leon was relieved; the card that was such a burden for them would soon be destroyed. He covered his mouth, holding in a burp while they entered the building - [color=#800080]"Heh...sorry. I didn't want to tell you, but...yes. It is in fact 32 giving me a hard time, he knows we are gonna get rid of him, but we must wait. Even Zebulos says that, if we want to help Rob, we can't destroy it now."[/color]

[color=#40e0d0][i]"I..I'm just fine, Zebby. It hurts a bit but...I can keep going...how about you?"[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"I'm really sorry about this guys. I'll make this asap, and then we get rid of 32."[/i][/color]

Leon walked into the hospital and ran to the information desk. - [color=#0000cd]"May I help you with anything?"[/color] - said the high-pitched voice of a skinny nurse. -[color=#800080] "Y-yes. We need to see a patient here. His name is Rob...emmm..." [/color]- Leon just realized he didn't know Rob's last name. - [color=#800080]"Well...he came here yesterday. He had fainted on the street, but we couldn't reach him until today."[/color] - the nurse's eyes widened - [color=#0000cd]"I see...a man came in yesterday in comatose state, but he woke up a few hours ago. Maybe that's your friend. He is in room 13, if you want to visit him. It's on the floor above us."[/color] - Leon grabbed the nurse's hand and shook it - [color=#800080]"Thank you so much! Amber, come!" [/color]- Leon grabbed Amer by the hand and ran upstairs. When they arrived, room 13 was right in front of them. Leon opened the door, and found himself in front of a bald, bearded man laying down on a bed.

Mikey caught Leon's heart piece. "So we're at the same point now," he said. "Maybe we'll duel again in the--hey!" Leon and Amber ran off, leaving Mikey by himself. "I can help you, ya know! You not the only ones with voices in you heads! Hey! Come back here!" It was clearly too late. The two had ran off to the hospital to see Rob, and then destroy 32, however it is they planned on doing that.

[color=#4B0082][i]Well then. That was rude.[/i][/color]
[i]They have important stuff to do, I guess.[/i]
[i][color=#8b4513]Yes, but we could help.[/color][/i]
[i][color=#ff0000]No Dogma, we couldn't. They're dealing with a Number Monster. [/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080]Its power is beyond your comprehension.[/color][/i]
[i][color=#4b0082]Keep in mind it was Dogma and me who won that duel. You two had no part.[/color][/i]
[i][color=#ff0000]No need to go there, Plasma. [/color][/i]
[i]Guys, guys! Calm down. I really don't think we'd be of any help right now. We'd only slow them down...[/i]
[color=#000080][i]That's not true! We can help! Can't we?[/i][/color]
[i][color=#8b4513]I don't believe so, Ocean. Not when the case in point is a Number Monster.[/color][/i]

Mikey sighed. These voices were going to take some getting used to. There really wasn't a way to help. Then he remembered something. He stuck his hand into his pocket and pulled out the card Ocean had given him last night. It was...still blank. But when he held it, he felt a pounding in his chest he hadn't before. Hadn't he received this card from Ocean the same time 32 was removing Rob's soul? Maybe a bit of 32 had rubbed off on it. Hopefully, though, this card wouldn't consume him or take control of his body. Hopefully. Mikey's eyes were then drawn to his right hand, were the stylized D that had appeared during the duel had stayed permanently marked on his hand like a tattoo. Weird. Mikey had noticed that sometimes the number that went with a certain Number Monster would appear on the controller's hand. Maybe his ace Destiny Heroes gave off the same kind of power? He had never really used the Destiny Heroes. There was a lot he didn't know about them.

Mikey then noticed a man talking to him by the name of Gustav. "Um, hi," he said. "Thanks for the compliment. I usually use E-Heroes, but the situation called for otherwise." He then remembered he had left Blazey at home. She was probably running through the streets like a maniac looking for him. "Sorry, but I got to go," he said. He ran off in a random direction, not really caring about what would happen next.

Amber looked at Rob who laid there on the hospital bed, Even though he was nothing but a jerk to her, she felt bad about what happened to him.

[b]"Hey you old goat... How are you feeling?"[/b]
[color=#4b0082]"Hmph... He's fine, we should just leave him."[/color]
[i]"You really hate his guts don't you?"[/i]
[i][color=#4b0082]"Yes! and the longer we stay here, the more time you're giving him to scheme his revenge on you and Leon."[/color][/i]
[i]"Now hold on a minute, whose to say he even remembers what happened or even who we are?"[/i]
[i][color=#4b0082]"What do you mean?"[/color][/i]
[i]"Well... sometimes when people wake up from a coma, they don't remember what happened before."[/i]
[i][color=#4b0082]"I think you watch too much of those TV shows..."[/color][/i]
[i]"Hey! I'll have you know I spend more time playing video games and card games than I do watching TV."[/i]
[i][color=#4b0082]"That's even worse!"[/color][/i]
[i]"Says you..."[/i]

[color=#008080][i]"I can tough it out.. If I could I would hold him off myself, but sadly that isn't the case. Would you just give up already Shark?"[/i][/color]

Thomas nodded. [b]"Yeah, I know what Dragunitys do. And I'll let you go through with that attack." [/b]He did nothing but watch through his face down Half or Nothing being destroyed, Gae Bulg being summoned, and the monster destroying his. (Neo: 6000 -> 5600) [b]"Now, when I take battle damage, I can place the Minimum Ray from my Graveyard in my spell and trap card zone." [/b]The small hero appeared in it's spectral form. [b]"When they enter the back row, the Vision Heroes can unleash their full power...I said my deck has lots of tricks, and I'll be ready to show you them soon. You done?"[/b]

"Good...everything has been decided, I'll go ahead and set 1 card face down....." Josep gave a deep sigh and looked at the backfield. "True abilities huh? this doesn't look like it will be easy, no matter what I do.....but I won't let you win easily....I'll go ahead and end my turn!" He looked at his hand and wondered what he would do next, no matter what, the Vision Heroes had abilities he was unsure of, and it would devastate his deck is he wasn't ready. "Hey...at least this duel doesn't have anything to do with Numbers" he said in a low voice, still audible if someone tried to listen however.

Josep's status:
Field: 2 s/t, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg (2000/1100)
Grave: Dragunity Phalanx. Dragunity Dux, Mystical Space Typhoon

Thomas smiled. [b]"Yeah, true abilities. I sure hope you don't let me win easily...too boring. Anyway, I'll draw now." [/b]As he drew, he heard Josep mutter something quietly. [b]"What was that? Wait, did you say Numbers?! Do you have one?! I've had more experience with Numbers than I've wanted to over the past few days...but even if you do, I'm still gonna beat you. I summon Vision Hero Gravito! (ATK: 500) He won't be on the field for long though, because I tribute him in order to summon Minimum Ray from the Spell and Trap card zone!" [/b]A shield-bearing warrior appeared, and just as quickly disappeared. As Minimum Ray materialized, Thomas decided he might as well be dramatic. [b]"Look at the image my Heroes will show you! Behold, as my vision manifests into reality! Minimum Ray, when summoned by this effect, can destroy one monster you control. Die, Gae Bulg!" [/b]The small hero shot it's beam of energy at the dragon knight. (Response?)

The beam was quick and it shot right through Gae Bulg, causing him to explode in a light of pixels, Josep looked on a bit worried. "I knew they had some evil effects, this is worse then I expected though....taking Gae Bulg down in one hit......" He promptly removed the card from the duel disk and placed it in the grave. "This is bad...I'm open now....but that doesn't mean you have this won yet!" he stated as he looked at his face-downs. "I....I still have some defenses...." he had a disheartened look and realized something...."wait a tick....I don't have a Number...well, actually I do, but you're the one that knows more!" he accused. "I'm against everything they stand for....and I'll catch them, to get rid of them!"

Josep's status:
Field: 2 s/t,
Grave: Dragunity Phalanx. Dragunity Dux, Mystical Space Typhoon, Dragunity Knight Gae-Bulg

[color=#800080][i]"I don't think you should talk to Shark, Zebulos..."[/i][/color]
[i]"[u]GRRRRR...[/u]"[/i] - Leon could hear a roar, like an animal roar but louder, a sound that made his heart skip a beat. He ignored it, as Rob reacted to Amber's greeting.

[color=#a52a2a]"Heeey...it's you. That girl from the other day, right? I never got a chance..."[/color] - Rob pushed himself up and managed to sit on the edge of his bed -[color=#a52a2a] "I never got a chance to say good game. I don't remember what happened after our duel, but I woke up here an hour ago. I'm sorry for the...cheating, and stuff."[/color] - the bald man extended his arm at Amber, offering an apologetic handshake.

[color=#800080]"Isn't this weird? It's like he is a totally different person. He must be sedated heavily, Amber." [/color]- Leon got nearer to Rob, and stood next to him -[color=#800080] "Do you remember me too? We are here to help you, if you allow us to."[/color]

Rob looked back into Leon's eye with a blank stare. He didn't react to Leon, but kept looking at him - [color=#b22222]"I...you..."[/color] - suddenly, his skin became paler and his eyes widened. - [color=#b22222][b]"NO...GET AWAY FROM ME!!! DON'T KILL ME!!!"[/b][/color] - he jumped back into his bed and grabbed a clock on his night stand, which he used as a projectile, flinging it at Leon.

[color=#800080][b]"HEY!"[/b][/color] - Leon barely dodged the thrown clock, which ended up broken on the floor - [color=#800080]"What's wrong with you!?"[/color]

[i][color=#40e0d0]"He must remember you, Leon."[/color][/i]
[color=#800080][i]"You think?"[/i][/color]
[color=#008080][i]"Quit wasting time and tie him up!"[/i][/color]

[color=#b22222][b]"I REMEMBER YOU!!! GET AWAY YOU DEMON!!!"[/b][/color] - Leon jumped over Rob before he could do anything, and grabbed his arms. Rob would probably be able to resist, but right now he was really sedated. - [color=#800080]"What now, Zebulos!?"[/color]

[i][color=#008080]"Place 32 over him, quick!"[/color][/i]

Leon grabbed the cursed Number from his pocket, and suddenly felt his heart drop from what he heard. A loud, piercing scream was bursting his eardrums, coming directly from the card into Leon's mind, in the same way Zeb and Sonya spoke to him. Leon closed his eyes in pain, and placed the card over Rob's chest.

[i][color=#40e0d0]"We'll do our best, Leon!"[/color][/i]

As soon as Leon placed the card on Rob's chest, a white line extended from the card back to Rob's body; his soul was returning in the same way it had left. After a couple of minutes of holding Rob down, the soul was entirely back into the body and Rob fainted. - [color=#800080]"I-Is it done!?"[/color]

[color=#40e0d0][i]"Download 100% complete."[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"Just say yay or nay, would you?"[/i][/color]
[color=#40e0d0][i]"Yay. Now he might need some more rest, and hopefully he'll think this was a dream."[/i][/color]

Leon turned his attention back to Amber, with a smile on his face - [color=#800080]"It's done. Sonya says he just needs more rest. Finally..." [/color]- Leon grabbed 32 and stared at it. - [color=#800080]"We can destroy this piece of crap right now, correct?"[/color]

Amber shook Robs hand, accepting his apology, even though he was clearly sedated at the moment. She then backed away a little to give Leon room to approach, which she realized quickly that it was probably not the best decision. She stayed back as Leon did what he had to do, and felt even more sorry for the guy. but she became more concerned for Leon when she say the look on his face.

[color=#008080]"Yes." [/color]Said Zebulos [color=#008080]"But be quick about it, We can't contain him much longer."[/color]

[b]"Leon.... Maybe I should help destroy it... I'm worried about you Leon..."[/b]

[b]*meanwhile*[/b]

A drone was approaching the hospital, most likely by Bacterian's Orders. But he would not go inside, instead, he would wait for her to come to him this time.

Yuki tried to shield himself from L'etoile's attack using his wings, but the force of the attack is too great and he is blown several feet away. [color=#000000][b](6850-4300=2550 LP) [/b][/color][color=#4B0082]"That's a powerful attack alright...." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki slowly propped himself back up after being b[/color]lasted away by L'etoile. [color=#4b0082]"Alright then. My turn, draw." [/color][color=#000000]After drawing his potentially last card Yuki felt disappointed by his hand which is full of useless traps and monsters he can't summon. [/color][color=#4b0082]"Good game." [/color]Yuki whispered softly before he flew vertically with a speed exceeding mach 1, leaving behind a heart piece for Dorian to claim at where he stood before. [b](Winner: Dorian) [/b][b](Yuki surrender)[/b]

[color=#000000]After flying around above the clouds for several minutes, Yuki decided to rest for a while on the roof of a tall building near the park. After all, he didn't slept at all last night. [/color][color=#4b0082][i]"That voice I just heard[/i][/color]... [i][color=#4b0082]Where did it came from? Is my mind playing tricks on me? This is just too weird." [/color][/i] Yuki thought to himself as he laid on the roof, getting ready to take a short nap before continuing his hunt for the final heart piece. Unbeknownst to him, one of the cards in his deck had fallen off his deck box while he was flying. And now, the card is floating around in the air, waiting for a person to catch it.

*Meanwhile*

[color=#ee82ee]"Jeez.... This place is sooo boring... Isn't there like, a cinema or something? I mean seriously, how could people live here without getting bored to death? It's literally impossible..." [/color][color=#000000]Fubuki continued her walk around hearltand, occasionally leaving out yawns. When she looked up to the sky, she saw a card falling from the sky[/color] itself. [color=#ee82ee]"Wait a minute... Is that a card? Falling from the... Sky?!" [/color][color=#000000]Fub[/color]uki decided that the best way to find is to grab the card itself. She jumped up to the sky as hard she could and grabbed the card mid-air. [color=#ee82ee]"No.51 Holy Priestess? Since when did cards have numbers on them? Is this card like, a super-duper limited edition card?" [/color][color=#000000]Fubuki was greatly confused by the card she just received. She never saw a card like it ever before and for some reason, the card reeks of a weird energy. As Fubuki stand confused by the card, she felt a light tap on her shoulder. When she turned her head behind to see who tapped her, she saw a woman in bright yellow regal clothing.[/color]

[color=#EE82EE]"Who the heck are you supposed to be? I don't know which way the your party is, so leave me alone, okay?"[/color]
[color=#ffd700][b]"I'm not actually going to a party, Fubuki. This is how I normally dress. It's pretty fashionable, in fact."[/b][/color]
[color=#ee82ee]"How on earth did you know my name?! More importantly, how come you look so similar to this girl in this card here?![/color][color=#ee82ee] If it's a cosplay, then it's a pretty damn good one, I must admit."[/color]
[color=#000000]Fubuki showed No.51 to the woman and used her left hand to point at the card's artwork.[/color]
[color=#ffd700][b]"Well, to put it simply, I am No. 51. You see, some cards are special. And the Numbers is one of them. We have the ability to show ourselves to our owners as spirits in the mortal realm. Of course, only you should be able to see me." [/b][/color]
[color=#EE82EE]"So I'm gonna look like a total psycho whenever I talk to you. No thanks, I'd prefer if you just stay in your card form."[/color]
[color=#ffd700][b]"Ahaha... That might be true... Okay, I'll cut straight to the point now. Do you know these two people?"[/b][/color]
No. 51 conjured pictures of Yuki's and Leon's faces. She then showed it to Fubuki, Yuki's picture is on her left hand, while Leon's is on her right hand.
[color=#ee82ee]"Ah! It's him! The person on the left... He's my brother, Yuki!"[/color]
[color=#ffd700][b]"I see. So it's true after all... What about the other one then, do you know him?"[/b][/color]
[color=#ee82ee]"No. I'm pretty sure I've never seen anyone like him before. So... Why are you doing this again?"[/color]
[b][color=#ffd700]"Well to cut a long story short, your brother and this other person is in possession of a dangerous Numbers. You know, cards like myself but with evil intentions. Your brother has willingly traded his emotion and memory in exchange for greater power, the power to create objects using black magic." [/color][/b]
[color=#EE82EE]"Yuki... No way... That's it. Tell me where he is now! I want to beat the living crap out of that idiot! I definitely won't forgive him for murdering those innocent townsfolk!" [/color]
[color=#ffd700][b]"I don't actually know where your brother is, but i know where the other person is."[/b][/color]
[color=#ee82ee]"I don't care about the other guy! I just want to know where Yuki is![/color]
[color=#000000]Fubuki clenched her fist in her anger, determined to find Yuki and knock some sense into him.[/color] Before Fubuki's rage could reach it's maximum level, No.51 grabbed Fubuki's hand and pointed it towards the hospital.
[color=#ffd700][b]"Your brother is constantly searching for a person with similar power to him every minute. If you want to meet your brother, your best chance would be there, at the hospital."[/b][/color]
[color=#000000]After hearing No.51's statement, Fubuki turned around and ran towards the hospital at full speed.[/color]

Dorian was pleased at his victory over the dark stranger and even more so that he received a heart piece that fits.

[color=#ff8c00]My what strange bedfellows we have hear. He flew off at a speed that I could barely even notice.[/color] Yuki's heart piece retained a bit of malice from being with his so long. Dorian felt the chill of that malice and was slightly entranced. [color=#ff8c00]Man I wanted his numbers it seem to taste great, but that is besides the point where to now Star? I will be courteous for once and let you make a decision. [/color]

[color=#ffd700]We have to go to the hospital![/color]
[color=#ff8c00]Why are you ill? Do we need to take you to the card doctor, hold on I'm sure we can find some kid with Dian Keto the cure master and that will help you out a bit.[/color] Dorian said jokingly.
[color=#ffd700]Look I feel one of those wicked numbers getting stronger at the hospital we have to go... [/color]Before she could finish her sentence Dorian was already ordering Butler to break into a sports car.
[color=#ffd700]WHAT ARE YOU DOING??[/color]
[color=#ff8c00]You said there is a wicked numbers over their and you weren't even this active when talked to that backwashed offspring of a numbers drone back there so this means its something I must get a hold of. Butler hurry up and put on your driving gloves this is going to be hectic. [/color]
[color=#800000]Yes Sir.[/color]
[color=#ffd700]Okay do you know how many laws and rules you are about to break.[/color]
Dorian places half his body in the passenger side door. [color=#ff8c00]Screw the rules I have money![/color] And with that Dorian and Butler jet to the hospital at full speed.

[left][b][color=#000000]Dr. Faker[/color][/b][/left]

[left][color=#000000]All of a sudden, Faker was lost for words, unable to believe what he was seeing. There it was, 91, the very card he was looking for. Upon closer inspection, however, it didn't look to be right. In fact, the whole lore of the card Faker was holding was completely wrong, and as he checked his PDA, it revealed to him that the card wasn't even in its database. Same story with a lot of the cards that were presented to him. Eventually, Faker decided that something was wrong with the PDA itself, and set to work on attempting to fix it. But the thought of those cards was still fresh on his mind.[/color][/left]

[left][color=#800000]"They must be fake,"[/color][color=#000000] he muttered as he worked, [/color][color=#800000]"[i]Surely[/i][/color][color=#800000]."[/color][/left]

[left][b][color=#000000]Akuma Chishio[/color][/b][/left]

[left][color=#4b0082]"Huh?"[/color][color=#000000] Akuma looked to see her would-be opponent suggest that she'd dry herself off first, before commencing with the duel, [/color][color=#4b0082]"Oh, um... I um... I was err... just about toooo... [i]do[/i] that! Yeah! Um..."[/color][/left]

[left][color=#FF8C00]"Come off it already!"[/color][color=#000000] 96 spat, [/color][color=#ff8c00]"It's not [i]that[/i] [/color][color=#FF8C00]important! Last time I checked, being soaked didn't cost one his or her life..."[/color][/left]

[left][color=#4b0082][i]'I thought I told you to shut up already!'[/i][/color][color=#000000] Akuma retorted to 96 telepathically, before rolling her eyes in disgust, [/color][color=#4b0082]"Men and their damn lustful thoughts... you get sick to death of hearing them all the time."[/color][/left]

The young man Dr. Faker had burst in on was now getting dressed. [color=#d4af37]"They aren't fake, sir. Not at all. They are simply not the Numbers of this universe. You see, [i]senor[/i], my associate and I travel between alternate realities, collecting Numbers as we search for something. This something is called the 'Key of Solomon'. We don't know where it is, or what it even looks like, but we do know that it is very important, and it cannot fall into the wrong hands. We were hoping that, if we win, you could help us find some clue of where it is, due to your expertise with interdimensional distortions." [/color]He finished putting on his jacket, and slung a sheathed sword over his shoulder before putting a pair of polarized sunglasses on top of his head, then turned to the doctor. [color=#d4af37]"Will you please assist us in our quest, [i]senor[/i]?"[/color]

Espada listened to want James had to say and was interested to hear that Seth played a BES deck, unfortunately no knew information came out about the girl he was stalking but now Espada had information about the number and its effects but it was strange most people with numbers revolve their strategy around it and would do everything in their power to keep it out of the graveyard.
[color="#ff0000"]"Thank you what you've told me will probably help in our investigation if you happen to see this Seth again please contact us immediately and don't try to confront him yourself we don't want you falling under his control again, oh and you should hurry I don't know how long you were under his control but time is running out on getting heart pieces?"[/color]

[b][color=#daa520] “I should add that Seth challenged me by surprise by ambushing me. Maybes these Drones were ambushed by surprise like me, a Duel Monsters card couldn’t do that…”[/color][/b] James replied acting completely unaware as he continued to hide his real self. [color=#daa520][b]“Seth probably would have focused his full attention on finding his rival; the chances are that I will not encounter or hear news of him before the outcome of this chase is revealed. Good luck, I should be catching up with collecting Heart Pieces,”[/b][/color]

James walked away and wondered onwards through the outskirts of the Arcade, onto the city, out of the public’s attention in the centre of the streets.[i][color=#daa520] ‘I should really keep watch to see any signs of duels,’[/color][/i] James though smiling as he attached a D-Gazer onto the right of his eye. [color=#daa520][i]‘I cannot afford to miss another duel that is related to the Numbers or Drones,’ [/i][/color]

[color=#800080]"Amber...it's okay."[/color] - Leon smiled and hugged Amber. - [color=#800080]"When you say you are worried, you make me worry. Nothing bad is gonna happen now."[/color] - Leon let go of Amber and walked to the trash can across the room. He held the card tightly by both ends and tried to pull it apart. At that moment, he felt the pain in his chest increase, along with his vision starting to blur. -[u] "WE NEED TO TALK..."[/u] - suddenly, his eyes were closed, even if he was still standing. Leon saw himself in a dark, moldy room. In front of him, a blue and purple creature, with big yellow eyes and even bigger jaws stood; Shark Drake.

[color=#800080][i]"It's over, you get it!? I'm getting rid of you..."[/i][/color]
[u][i]"Nonsense, pure nonsense. You need me. You know it!"[/i][/u]
[color=#800080][i]"Why would I ever need you!? I was just fine all this time without you!"[/i][/color]
[i][u]"Your desire for power is burning, and I feel it in my chest. And you know what? I don't care about you, at all.[/u][/i]" - Shark walked toward Leon, and placed one of its fins over his face. Leon couldn't move out of pure fear, and Shark knew it.
[color=#800080][i]"What do you think you are doing!?"[/i][/color]
[u][i]"I need more power, you know? And yours is tempting me. You don't think I noticed when you took my lunch?"[/i][/u]
[color=#800080][i]"You mean Rob's soul!? Is that all that it is to you, just food!?"[/i][/color]
[i][u]"His soul, yes. Your soul, however...is a very tasty one. I may keep it for a while."[/u][/i] - Shark opened his mouth, and a white stream of light was shot from Leon's mouth into Shark's. When he was done, Leon fell to the ground. He looked up, and saw Shark...Drake? He was different. Instead of purple, he was now wearing a white and blue armor, was considerably bigger, and had 2 sets of arms instead of one.
[u]"It worked...don't worry Leon. I'll take care of your dear Amber."[/u] - after hearing that, Leon's sight faded to black, and he lost conciousness.

Drake opened his eyes. He saw his card on his hand, and a second one that just appeared, with the number "C32" next to it. He saved them into the pocket and grabbed a random card from the deck, which he teared apart, and threw the pieces on the trash can. - [color=#800080]"Time to leave." [/color]- Drake turned around, and faced Amber. Leon was right to like her, and Drake couldn't help but to check her body out. He then grabbed Zebulos and placed it into her hand - [color=#800080]"He has been of great help for me. Thank you."[/color] - he leaned forward, and kissed Amber -[color=#800080] "I need to...emm...go to the bathroom. Why don't you go ahead and leave? We can meet at the entrance."[/color]

[color=#40e0d0][i]"How are you, Leon?" [/i][/color]- Since Drake had copied Leon's voice and manners, Sonya didn't recognize him.
[i]"[u]I'm.[/u]..[color=#800080]I'm fine, thanks. I'm just glad everything is back to normal now."[/color][/i]

Archived