Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

[color=#800080]"Activate Duel Mo... Wait, WHAT??!!"[/color][color=#000000] Aivea shouted in disbelief, as not only did she hear the wrong voice, but the girl she had mistaken for Yugi Moto's son also seemed to have [i]completely[/i] the wrong attitude, sounding more like as though she was a feminine version of Jaden Yuki for some reason, [/color][color=#800080]"God damn it, foiled again! Oh well, it's too late for backsies [i]now[/i][/color][color=#800080]."[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Aivea's LP: 6000[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000000]Atsuko's LP: 6000[/color][/b]

[color="#000000"]Aivea immediately drew 5 cards from her Deck, but decided against drawing a sixth since neither of the two arranged who was going first. Regardless, now was the time to see if picking up those Hieratic cards was [/color][i][color="#000000"]really[/color][/i] [color=#000000]a big mistake. Were they potent monsters, spells and traps? Could they potentially work well the Blue-Eyes White Dragons that Aivea was famous for before? Would they finally allow her to defeat Yugi Moto once for all? It was the moment of truth.[/color]

[color=#800080]"So who's starting this joint?"[/color][color=#000000] Aivea asked.[/color]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris drew his cards. [color=#D4AF37]"Well, let's see what you can do. You can go first."[/color]

Atsuko pulled up a holographic screen on her D-Pad and punched in a few commands. Immediately, some sort of beat started to pound from the PA system, and she started bobbing her head to the beat, tapping her foot to it. She drew her cards to the beat, then, when it came around, did something Aivea was not expecting.
She started rapping.
[color=#ff0000]"Yo, my name's Atsuko, and I came here from Motown![/color]
[color=#ff0000]Now listen to my rap, 'cuz I ain't gonna slow down![/color]
[color=#ff0000]Yeah, my grandpa's Yusei, the Stardust Signer![/color]
[color=#ff0000]That means I got skillz as a duelist and a rhymer![/color]
[color=#ff0000]See? I'm not a Mutou! Why'd ya think I was?[/color]
[color=#ff0000]I guess then you must have some kinda grudge.[/color]
[color=#ff0000]That means you're a Kaiba. You got that class.[/color]
[color=#ff0000]Well here's the facts: I'm gonna whoop yo' ass![/color]
[color=#ff0000]Now I draw a card, and set a facedown.[/color]
[color=#ff0000]And I'll add 2 more cards that I'll also throw down![/color]
[color=#ff0000]Now I end my turn, and let's see how you fare![/color]
[color=#ff0000]But trust me, shawty, you'd better beware!"[/color]
Atsuko did as she said, setting a monster and a pair of cards facedown in her Spell and Trap Card Zone, then ended her turn.

[color=#ff0000][u]Atsuko:[/u][/color] 6000 LP
Hand: 3
Monsters: 1 FD
Spells/Traps: 2 FD
Graveyard: None
Banished: None

"Yo! How about the girl duels me instead?" Rai offered, creeping up from out of nowhere.

He had a wide, excited grin on his face, and although he hadn't seen the duel, it was obvious that by now he had inspected pretty much most of the duelists in the World Duel Carnival by running about, and thus knew many of the Number holders by appearance. He turned to the girl, and then to the other guy in a superhero outfit. His feet were going up and down, running on the spot. He was impatient for a duel. But more importantly, he was impatient for a Number.

"I don't know you three, but I'm really looking forward to a duel!" His eyes flashed yellow with electricity for a moment as he said this. "So I'll duel the girl instead, okay? Or we could just make it a battle royale, but sometimes mini-competitions are a lot more fun." He paused, and a breeze came by out of nowhere, letting the cloak around him flow. Then he turned back to the girl, Amber.

"I'm called Rai. Hope you won't mind a duel . . . right?" He didn't mention anything about the Numbers at all.

[color=#4B0082]"Sure, we can have a duel. I'd expect you to only be mildly amusing, though." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki [/color]accepted Josep's challenge and activates his duel disk. [color=#4B0082]"D-Gazer activate." [/color][color=#000000]He putted on his D-Gazer and puts his deck in his duel disk. [/color][color=#4B0082]"I don't like to go second. So I'll go first, whether you like it or not. My turn, draw! Perfect..." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki gazed to the field for a moment, with his mind subconsciously trying to resist being controlled by Number 4[/color]. [color=#4B0082]"I use the spell card Foolish Burial. I don't want to explain the effects to you so I'll just go ahead and send Steelswarm Moth to the graveyard. Since i have no cards on my field I can special summon Steelswarm Cell from my hand." [/color][color=#000000]A small insectoid [/color]appears on Yuki's field, only to be replaced by a creepy mantis-like humanoid insect. [color=#4B0082]"I tribute the Steelswarm Cell i just summoned to normal summon a Steelswarm Mantis. Because i tribute summoned Mantis using a Steelswarm monster, i can use it's effect. I pay 1000 life points to special summon a Steelswarm monster from my graveyard. Arise from hell, Steelswarm Moth!" [/color][color=#000000]A dark portal-like object appeared beside Steelswarm Mantis. Using its claws, Mantis took out Steelswarm Moth from the portal, placing it on Yuki's field. [/color][color=#4B0082]"I'll set one face down and end my turn."[/color]

[color=#000000]--------------[/color]
[color=#000000](TL;DR: Foolish Burial [Send Steelswarm Moth] -> Special Summon Steelswarm Cell -> Tribute it for Steelswarm Mantis -> Use Mantis' effect to Special Summon Steelswarm Moth from the grave -> Set one F/D -> End phase)[/color]

[color=#000000]STATS:[/color]

[color=#000000]LP: 7000[/color]
[color=#000000]Hand: 2[/color]
[color=#000000]Field: Steelswarm Moth, Steelswarm Mantis, One F/D[/color]
[color=#000000]Grave: Foolish Burial, Steelswarm Cell[/color]
[color=#000000]Banish: 0[/color]

[color=#000000]Aivea raised an eyebrow to her opponent rapping in front of her. It wasn't everyday that one would rap while playing a children's game, even during[/color][color=#000000] [i]Aivea's[/i][/color][color=#000000] different timeline. Still, at least the entire concept wasn't [/color][i][color=#000000]completely[/color] [/i][color=#000000]alien to her.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Well, well, looks like someone's busting some rhymes," [/color][color=#000000]Aivea stated, as she responded with a press of a button, which made a [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83bmh-ZyYzE"]beat that was similar to this[/url] start blasting from her [i]own[/i] PA, [/color][color=#800080]"Now lemme lay something fresh on your ass[/color][color=#800080]. DRAW!!"[/color]

[color=#000000]She then drew her sixth card for the turn, and then after a second of saying the word draw, started busting her rhyme.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Sometimes I just feel like[/color]
[color=#800080]You don't know my might[/color]
[color=#800080]Why do you put up this fight?[/color]
[color=#800080]Baby, you've no right[/color]
[color=#800080]To even dar[/color][color=#800080]e mess with the likes of a Kaiba[/color]
[color=#800080]You'd be so lucky to come out a survivor[/color]
[color=#800080]I'll show you, dumbass, what my levels of skill are[/color]
[color=#800080]Summon monsters, let's go[/color]
[color=#800080]You control one, I don't[/color]
[color=#800080]Time for me to drop Tefnuit and then move along[/color]
[color=#800080]And then I activate a Spell Card called Share the Pain[/color]
[color=#800080]Sac my monster, force you to do exactly the same[/color]
[color=#800080]And it's gone[/color]
[color=#800080]No I haven't done wrong[/color]
[color=#800080]Cause I get to summon[/color]
[color=#800080]A Blue-Eyes White Dragon[/color]
[color=#800080]Who gives a f*** 'bout the fact I have no Attack?[/color]
[color=#800080]I'll just use IRS and summon the whole rack[/color]
[color=#800080]Right on your ass[/color]
[color=#800080]Oh I've got class[/color]
[color=#800080]And I'm the best[/color]
[color=#800080]You have no chance[/color]
[color=#800080]Your luck's run out[/color]
[color=#800080]So I'll just shout[/color]
[color=#800080]Declare attackers[/color]
[color=#800080]All your Life Points'll just be stripped[/color]
[color=#800080]They'll just be vicked[/color]
[color=#800080]Unless those traps get[/color]
[color=#800080]Some use out of it[/color]
[color=#800080]Else... f*** this s***, I'm goin' the f*** home[/color]
[color=#800080]Blue-Eyes White Dragons, unleash your mighty White Lightning, go!"[/color]

[color=#000000]As she had busted her rhymes, she had summoned Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit, used Share the Pain to sacrifice it and make Atsuko sacrifice her only defence, used it's effect to summon a Blue-Eyes White Dragon, albeit with 0 ATK and DEF, activated Inferno Reckless Summoning to summon two more and commanded them to make a full assault on Atsuko's Life Points.[/color]

[quote name='Neko Miko <3' timestamp='1334662523' post='5916666']
Yuki saw people come and go, including a person in an odd outfit called Rai. [color=#4B0082]"Rai, wasn't it? My name is Yuki. And by the way, I was going to duel this girl[/color], [color=#4B0082]But I'm not gonna get on your way.[/color]" [color=#000000]Yuki said in a cold tone, turning his back on Rai and Hannah, instead focusing on Josep who challenged him to a duel moments ago. [/color][color=#4B0082]"Sure, we can have a duel. I'd expect you to only be mildly amusing, though." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki [/color]accepted Josep's challenge and activates his duel disk. [color=#4B0082]"D-Gazer activate." [/color][color=#000000]He putted on his D-Gazer and puts his deck in his duel disk. [/color][color=#4B0082]"I don't like to go second. So I'll go first, whether you like it or not. My turn, draw! Perfect..." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki gazed to the field for a moment, with his mind subconsciously trying to resist being controlled by Number 4[/color]. [color=#4B0082]"I use the spell card Foolish Burial. I don't want to explain the effects to you so I'll just go ahead and send Steelswarm Moth to the graveyard. Since i have no cards on my field I can special summon Steelswarm Cell from my hand." [/color][color=#000000]A small insectoid [/color]appears on Yuki's field, only to be replaced by a creepy mantis-like humanoid insect. [color=#4B0082]"I tribute the Steelswarm Cell i just summoned to normal summon a Steelswarm Mantis. Because i tribute summoned Mantis using a Steelswarm monster, i can use it's effect. I pay 1000 life points to special summon a Steelswarm monster from my graveyard. Arise from hell, Steelswarm Moth!" [/color][color=#000000]A dark portal-like object appeared beside Steelswarm Mantis. Using its claws, Mantis took out Steelswarm Moth from the portal, placing it on Yuki's field. [/color][color=#4B0082]"I'll set one face down and end my turn."[/color]

[color=#000000]--------------[/color]
[color=#000000](TL;DR: Foolish Burial [Send Steelswarm Moth] -> Special Summon Steelswarm Cell -> Tribute it for Steelswarm Mantis -> Use Mantis' effect to Special Summon Steelswarm Moth from the grave -> Set one F/D -> End phase)[/color]
STATS:

LP: 7000
Hand: 2
Field: Steelswarm Moth, Steelswarm Mantis, One F/D
Grave: Foolish Burial, Steelswarm Cell
Banish: 0

[/quote]

"Only mildly amusing...that kind of hurts my feelings but whatever...." Josep drew his cards patiently as his opponent used their hand quickly, he didn't really pay too much attention and simply looked at the back of his cards for a short minute as his opponent summoned two high level monsters in one turn. "well, hello there beasties...." another quick glance was given to the holograms on field, his D-gazer flopping about since it was loose. "Grave two, hand two, front field two, back field one...." after looking at the archetype he took a few seconds to look at his own hand when his opponent ended turn, quickly Josep drew a card and flipped it around in his hand, without looking at it he activated it.

"I'll start out by activating Future fusion by revealing Five-God Dragon, this allows me to send five Dragon monsters as fusion material unless you have something to say about it, go ahead, think about it, your face-down only gets one shot...." he said confidently, his turn not ended, merely stalled.

STATS: Main Phase 1

LP: 8000
Hand: 5
Field: Future Fusion (effect pending)
Grave: 0

Atsuko was impressed. This chick knew how to rap, or at least be a total poser.
[color=#FF0000]"Well, you got me now, but your deck's a lil' blanda.[/color]
[color=#FF0000]Still, you managed to off my Sorrowful Miranda."[/color]
Atsuko was forced to Tribute her facedown, a grey harpie that appeared to be rather sad.
[color=#FF0000]"Now, while you summon a bunch of guys in 1 turn,[/color]
[color=#FF0000]How's about I give you a sick little burn?[/color]
[color=#FF0000]I mean, Hieratics? Really? You gotta be jokin'![/color]
[color=#FF0000]A bunch of white trash dragons? What the hell are you smokin'?[/color]
[color=#FF0000]And that beat, I mean, jeez, why'd ya copy Slim Shady?[/color]
[color=#ff0000]Do you think you're good enough to be him, or maybe[/color]
[color=#ff0000]Your just a lil' poser! You can't rap for sh*t![/color]
[color=#ff0000]So you took Eminem's 8 Mile and copied it![/color]
[color=#ff0000]Look at me, Kaiba! I compose my own verses![/color]
[color=#ff0000]And I'm gonna show you the first of many reverses![/color]
[color=#ff0000]Here's to you Mirror Force, to stop you in your track![/color]
[color=#ff0000]So stop mimicking Shady, and clean up yo act!"[/color]

[spoiler=Cardex]
[color=#ff0000][u]Atsuko:[/u][/color]
[url="http://ycm.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sorrowful_Miranda"]The Sorrowful Miranda[/url]
[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Mirror_Force"]Mirror Force[/url]
[/spoiler]

Hannah watched as Joseph drew with total faith in his deck instantly activating the card he drew without looking over it, D-Gazer set and activates, accepting Rais duel offer. Hannah draws her hand seting 4 cards and 1 monster, Completely ignoring the duel to concentrate on Joseph. "Hannah! He has a numbers why arnt you using me!?" Doomfire rumbles in her head.

She only replys with a simple smile at joseph and the mental thought, "What I'm doing to them is cruel I will keep my promice to you but I will not do it where its unessisary, those girls were an acception." Hannah says, Reciving a grumble from him. Hannah's Aura a firey red.

8000 LP

Hand: 1

Field: 4 Set s/t, 1 set monster.

Banished: 0

[color=#006400]Well... alright then... First turn, draw![/color] He drew his cards and approved. This was an excellent starting hand. [color=#006400]Main Phase... Begins. I activate the... continuous spell... "Karakuri Anatomy".[/color] An antique looking scroll appeared, with what looked like blueprints written on it. [color=#006400]Its effect... is as follows: Whenever a "Karakuri" monster... changes Battle Positions... I put one counter... on this card. I then will... Normal Summon... "Karakuri Soldier model 236" (1400/200). I Set... two cards face-down... ending my turn.[/color] As he was placing the cards into their correct locations, and the virtual entities took their positions, he continued to glance around for the kid who appeared to have threatened the person he was currently dueling. Judging by the swordsman's reaction, the threat had been serious. [i][color=#006400]I don't know what it is, but something seems... off about that kid, and not just the outfit.[/color][/i]

Palir Field State:
1 face-up monster: "Karakuri Soldier mdl 236 Nisamu"
1 face-up S/T: "Karakuri Anatomy"
2 face-down S/T
2 cards in hand
8000 LP

As Leon talked to the superhero guy, Amber appeared from behind him. Leon was shocked by that man's words, and how he articulated them without showing any expression - [color=#800080]"So my theory is right...you ARE, in fact, a Hunter. No wonder you have such a black Number, roaming your body."[/color] - the man then turned to Amber, speaking the same words as before -[color=#800080] "Man, you have no class whatsoever amirite? If you want the Numbers so badly..."[/color] - Leon searched his pocket for Number 2, and shoved it into Superman's hand, without letting go of it.

[i][color=#008080]"Leon what are you...?"[/color][/i]

[color=#800080]"Trust me on this one darling. How about an Ante Duel, Mr. Big Guy? Your Number, against mine. Can you feel her power? Still, not now."[/color] - he yanked the card out of the man's hand, and put it in his own pocket -[color=#800080] "Once the Preliminaries begin, what do you say? I'm Jason, by the way."[/color]

[i][color=#008080]"Leon that isn't your..."[/color][/i]

[i][color=#800080]"I know. I still don't want any psycho to know my name." [/color][/i]- thought Leon back to Joker. He then turned to the Superhero man again - [color=#800080]"If you have nothing else for us, I suggest you let us be."[/color]

Upon this conversation, he barely noticed the guy dressed as a yellow chicken talking to Amber. [i][color=#800080]"Why is everyone here a freak!?"[/color][/i] He didn't know Amber much, so he tried to stay out of their business. Still, he couldn't help but notice another powerful Number upon that person. - [color=#800080]"Amber, there's another one." [/color]- warned Leon, about the man dresses as a lightning.

[b]"Don't worry... " [/b]Amber whispered. [b]"Zebulos can feel their presence.. He isn't fooling anyone."[/b] Amber looked to Rai, and smiled, [b]"A Duel huh? I dunno... The Preliminaries are going to be starting soon. I can see the Registration line starting to die down. We'll have to make it a quick one..."[/b]

[color=#008080]"M'Lady... I'm not sure if it is wise to accept this man's challenge.. Whatever you do.. If it's a wager duel... DO NOT ACCEPT..."[/color]

Amber nodded, seemingly for no reason if nobody else could hear Zebulos' voice, which was in Amber's mind. Amber brought her focus once again to Rai. [b]"What kind of Duel are we talking about? A Friendly Duel?" [/b]

[i]"Please say Friendly Duel..."[/i] Amber thought to herself as she waited for a response.

[u]"A Number hunter?! You mean people want MORE of these things?! I guess the cards themselves make you want to gather more of them...but I can tell you that I'm most definatly not one, at least not out of my own desire for the cards."[/u] Then he gasped as the boy shoved his Number into his hand. [i]"He's right...I can feel power in this thing...just like Shark Drake. It's the same as him...which means I'll have to beat this guy fast and get rid of the card."[/i] He quickly skimmed the card to get an idea of what it could do in a duel, then released it. Then the boy proposed dueling during the preliminaries. [i]"I hate to wait any longer than I need to...I could use a Chain and force him to duel. But I don't want to have other Number holders aware of the fact that I can make them duel me against their will...so I can wait a while longer."[/i] He looked into the boy's eyes. [u]"OK then, Jason. I guess I'll see you in the preliminaries. And you too."[/u] He said, turning to the girl, ignoring the brightly dressed guy she was talking to. [u]"Although really, you guys don't need to be so reluctant...I'm only trying to help you."[/u] So saying, he walked passed them into the crowd.

[quote name='Lord JZ of the Enigma' timestamp='1334670603' post='5916715']
"Only mildly amusing...that kind of hurts my feelings but whatever...." Josep drew his cards patiently as his opponent used their hand quickly, he didn't really pay too much attention and simply looked at the back of his cards for a short minute as his opponent summoned two high level monsters in one turn. "well, hello there beasties...." another quick glance was given to the holograms on field, his D-gazer flopping about since it was loose. "Grave two, hand two, front field two, back field one...." after looking at the archetype he took a few seconds to look at his own hand when his opponent ended turn, quickly Josep drew a card and flipped it around in his hand, without looking at it he activated it.

"I'll start out by activating Future fusion by revealing Five-God Dragon, this allows me to send five Dragon monsters as fusion material unless you have something to say about it, go ahead, think about it, your face-down only gets one shot...." he said confidently, his turn not ended, merely stalled.

Hand: 5
Field: Future Fusion (effect pending)
[/quote]

[color=#4B0082]"[i]Future Fusion? F.G.D? This guy probably plays a dragon deck. But still, he shouldn't be too powerful." [/i][/color]
[color=#000000]Yuki thought to himself. He then flipped over his set card in anticipation for the next turn. [/color][color=#4B0082]"I don't have a direct counter to your Future Fusion, but i'll activate this anyway. Open! Continuous trap card[/color], [color=#4B0082]Royal Decree!" [/color][color=#000000]A large stone castle appears behind Yuki's two Steelswarm monsters. [/color][color=#4B0082]"Let me just tell you one thing. If you can't beat me on the next two turns, then winning will almost be impossible on the third turn." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki insulted Josep once again.[/color]

[color=#000000]-----------------------[/color]
Field: Steelswarm Mantis, Steelswarm Moth, Royal Decree

[quote name='Neko Miko <3' timestamp='1334707147' post='5917406']
[color=#4B0082]"[i]Future Fusion? F.G.D? This guy probably plays a dragon deck. But still, he shouldn't be too powerful." [/i][/color]
[color=#000000]Yuki thought to himself. He then flipped over his set card in anticipation for the next turn. [/color][color=#4B0082]"I don't have a direct counter to your Future Fusion, but i'll activate this anyway. Open! Continuous trap card[/color], [color=#4B0082]Royal Decree!" [/color][color=#000000]A large stone castle appears behind Yuki's two Steelswarm monsters. [/color][color=#4B0082]"Let me just tell you one thing. If you can't beat me on the next two turns, then winning will almost be impossible on the third turn." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki insulted Josep once again.[/color]

[color=#000000]-----------------------[/color]
Field: Steelswarm Mantis, Steelswarm Moth, Royal Decree
[/quote]

looking at the now impenetrable trap defense Josep nearly smiled as he took five cards from his deck. "I send to the Graveyard five dragons, Dragunity Phalanx, Dragunity Arma Leyvaten, Red-Eyes Wyvern, Horus the Black Flame Dragon lv 6 and my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon!"

Those that could see Duel Spirits could see five streaks of light move into the Grave, the last, Black Streak with a heavy roar. Next on my agenda...." Josep took no time, with the face -down gone he took advantage of his opponent's defense.

"From my hand I activate my Spell card, Monster Reborn, with it I bring back my Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon....." Josep himself didn't notice his eyes flash red as from the Grave reappeared a large black armor plated Dragon, staring down at the insect-like creatures before him. "now....we keep going! I use Red Eyes' effect! Enigma Resurrection!" The mighty Black Dragon looked down and it's red stripes gained a bright glow as it raised it's head and roared pridefully, A black mist covered the field and from it a fiery figure burst into the air, it gave a bird-like shriek as it's flames receded, showing itself as a sliver colored avian-like Dragon. "Horus! lv 6 out and about!"

The two Dragons slowly floated down and looked at their enemies, and Josep gave the call, the D-gazer now reading Battle Phase. "Ready! Horus(ATK:2300)! attack Steelswarm Mantis(ATK:2200)! breath of Sekhmet!" The Avian Dragon swooped in front of Mantis and opened it's mouth, a cool breath coming out that lightly brushed it's opponent, a slight spark ignites and the breath becomes a swirling inferno that incinerates the Steelswarm beast.

Josep's grin did not end as Red-eyes expanded it's wings as well "of course that's not all, I'll also take care of your other monster....Red-Eyes!(ATK:2800) take out his Steelswarm Moth...Enigma.....Cannon!" Red-eyes didn't move from his place as he reared his head back, red particles charging around it's muzzle, slowly fading to black as it thrust forward and let a large black burst of power race towards the remaining enemy, as the attack hits Moth is seemingly disintegrated bit by bit, as if erased from existence.

The attacks lasted no longer then a few seconds, but Josep sighed heavily as if exhausted, he never knew why he felt like that, but either way he simply cracked his neck and waved his hand. " I set one face-down defense position monster and one face down spell or trap....then I enter the End Phase." with this the look in his eyes changed from Red eyes to those of a burning spirit, Horus began to grow in size and grew two strong arms. "Horus...evolve! from prince to Lord take your throne now! I summon the Lord of Fire! Horus! The Black Flame Dragon lv 8!" with the chant spoken Horus burst in black flames and grew in power. Josep looked at his opponent one more time and despite his playing style, gave a sincere smile. "turn...end."

Field: Horus LV 8, Red-Eyes Darkness, 1 Face-down def / 1 Face-down s/t
Grave: 5 Horus lv 6, monster reborn, dragunity phalanx, dragunity Arma Leyvaten, and Red-eyes Wyvern

possible damage: 500 to opponent

[color=#800080]"I only have one thing to say that..."[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#000000]Aivea changed her beat as she said this, [/color][color=#800080]"But first, I play Super Polymerization, discarding Totem Dragon to Fusion Summon Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon in Defense Position, avoiding the effect of Mirror Force completely!"[/color]

[color=#000000]A three-headed dragon stared down the mostly barren field, except for the lone Spell or Trap Card on Atsuko's side of the field.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Dragon-type/LIGHT/Level 12/4500 ATK/3800 DEF[/b][/color]

[color=#800080]"Nobody cares about rapping so f*** this[/color]
[color=#800080]Yeah f*** your rap, you're s'posed to be a duelist[/color]
[color=#800080]Don't diss me b****, you're going down regardless[/color]
[color=#800080]I set a card and end, that turn was flawless"[/color]

[color=#800080]"Oh, and FYI,"[/color][color=#000000] Aivea paused to say, before continuing with her rhyme, as the back of a Duel Monsters card was projected behind her Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon.[/color]

[color=#800080]"You still look like you could be Motou, dog, maybe you're a chick[/color]
[color=#800080]But now that I think about it, you probably still have a d***[/color]
[color=#800080]Serves you right to diss my mother f***ing dragons, slick[/color]
[color=#800080]Now cut the bull s***, just make your move and make it quick!"[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Aivea's Status:]LP: 6000[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 31[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 0[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon (Def), 1S/T[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: Hieratic Dragon of Tefnuit, Share the Pain, Blue-Eyes White Dragon x3, Inferno Reckless Summon, Super Polymerization, Totem Dragon[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: N/A[/spoiler][/color]

"Uh." Rai hesitated for a moment. If he told her, she would probably grow suspicious and decline the duel offer. However, according to the World Duel Carnival rules, no duelist can decline a challenge, or so he read. In that case, he'd have to duel this girl twice to get her Number, otherwise he wouldn't get even one chance.

"It'll just be a quick friendly duel." He said, smiling calmly, although deep down he was frustrated. His eyebrow twitched. "Ya'know, just as a warmup for the World Duel Carnival. And once it starts, we'll be able to duel again, this time for real, with our Heart Pieces on the line! Still, prepare to be [i]shocked![/i] I'm a pretty powerful duelist, just so you know."

James exited the Lobby after succeeding to officially register for the WDC but failing to locate any unusual suspects to be Number Holders. As he entered into the wide area filled with holographic images of a wide range of duels, James could not help smiling as he knew his job would be easier. [color=#daa520][i]‘Most Number Holders will have no awareness of the true potential power a single Number holds over them,’[/i][/color] he realized as he continued walking and observed each duel.[i][color=#daa520] ‘Therefore, a high amount of Number Holders will just show off their power ignoring the fact that someday they will lose it. How ignorant of them, to think I was once like them,’[/color][/i] he then signed as he trailed on through the duels as he analysed his future competition to find their dueling style and obviously how potential they were to be possessed by a Number.

After half an hour of watching duels, James mysteriously encountered the conflicts of a possible duel between an ordinary looking woman (Amber) and a totally mysterious man that wore the costume that looked crazy yet intimidating (Rai). [i][color=#daa520]‘Hmm, the man in the costume looks like he holds a Number,’[/color][/i] James guessed completely as he had no possible way of figuring out with the lack of technology he was given by his master. All he can do is capture Numbers, not discover them.[i] [color=#daa520]‘Or maybe it is a red herring, he obviously would not be wanting to reveal his identity…There is no chance I can guess by their appearance, they all have an equal potential at this stage of having a Number,’[/color][/i] he realized frustrated as he remained hidden in the increasing crowd as his hazel eyes glared at the Duelists.[i][color=#daa520] ‘But just to be confirmed, I should watch the entire duel’[/color][/i] he thought smiling.

To those that can see spirits, the aperance of Red-eyes caouses Doomfire to roar loudly, "[color=#ff0000][b]The one I want the most but cant touch! Dam it Child! Why did you have to choose this one as your mate![/b][/color] " Doom fire roars, as he watched Joseph play out his move. " [color=#ff0000]... I cannot Deny... He is very powerfull and that horus has locked down his opponet, His own royal decree as sealed his fate.[/color] "

"[color=#ee82ee]Ah Red-eyes! We remember him dont we Doomfire?[/color] " Hannah looked on in awe as Joseph easily took advantage of the opponets field and sealed his doom, " [color=#ee82ee]Is it not obvious hes so awesome!!![/color] "

Mikey walked around the WDC building, separate from his sister. They had split up to scout out the competition. "Weird crowd," he said to himself. He passed first by two girls, dueling it out while...Rapping? Odd. He then passed a boy about his age talking to guy what appeared to be a blue superhero costume, and the two were next to a girl talking to guy who looked like a robot chicken man. As he passed by, the boy in the blue costume walked away in what appeared to be a fit of rage, and the one in yellow seemed to be challenging the girl to a duel. He passed another duel, one featuring a boy using some pretty big dragons and another boy using Steelswarms. He stopped at this duel specifically, directly behind a girl practically jumping with joy over the Dragon Duelist's lead. "Tough competition," he said. "Wonder if my Heroes can pull through this time?"

Blazey, on the direct opposite side of the building of Mikey, was scouting competition out herself. She hadn't seen much duels, but with her Gazer activated could see huge towering monsters on the other side of the building. One of which include a Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon. "Wow..." she said to herself, "These duelists look like they're not holding anything back!" She stuck her arms out into the air. "I can't wait for this to get started!" She shouted. She looked around. Apparently, no one was at her side of the room doing anything interesting. She headed of into the crowd to find her brother.

Amber looked at Rai curiously as she felt that he was not as cheering as he let on. But she wouldn't make any accusations, after all, It was only a bad vibe. Zebulos of course could feel his Number like nobody's business, but at the same time he knew that Amber may have to face him eventually. If there was any better time to measure his skill, it was now.

[color=#008080]"[i]Let's Show him what we are made of Amber..." [/i][/color]Zebulos said encouragingly.

[b]"Alright... I accept your challenge, We'll call it 4000 LP each... My name is Amber... Your's?" [/b]Amber Said honestly, she hated to lie.

[color=#008080]"M'Lady... I admire your honesty.. but that might not have been the best idea..."[/color]

[b]"[i]Cool it Zebulos..."[/i][/b] Amber thought. [i][b]"He could have looked up my name by picture anyway..."[/b][/i]

Yuki was surprised at how easily his field was broken by Josep's two dragons. His strategy that could easily destroy most duelists back in his area proved to be useless against Josep. [color=#4B0082][i]"No... Way... How could he[/i][/color]... [color=#4B0082][i]Destroy my monsters in just 1 turn?! [/i][/color][color=#000000]After losing more than 1500 life points in just two turns, Yuki felt for the first time ever that he may [b][u]not[/u][/b][/color] be able to win this duel. [color=#4B0082]"Urk... My turn, draw!" [/color]He then decided to continue the duel as usual. [color=#4B0082][i]"No... This hand... I wouldn't be able to defeat him like this..." [/i][/color][color=#000000]Yuki closed his eyes in disappointment at the sight of the cards in his hand. [/color][color=#4B0082]"I set one monster face-down, and end my turn..." [/color][color=#000000]Left with no other choice, he did the only thing he could with his hand, and hoped that Josep doesn't summon any other heavy-hitters on the next turn.[/color]

--------------------
STATS:
Field: 1 F/D, Royal Decree
LP: 6500
Grave: 4

Josep looked on at his opponent's eyes and sensed a small amount of fear, he didn't want to continue, but his deck wanted to release it's full power, the card set on the field might be a problem, but the Dragons on his field seemed to enjoy the challenge. "Calm down Josep...this isn't a tournament duel....why am I getting so excited?"

His hand neared the deck and slowly slid a card out. "Ore no turn.....Draw!" he shouted and pulled the card rather forcefully, spinning it on the tip of his finger as he pulled it back to the rest of his hand, he looked at it for a few seconds and then his other cards. "I'll activate my spell card Cards of consonance, with this, I send one Dragon-type tuner with 1000 or less attack from my hand to the grave, then I can draw two cards, as such I'll send from my hand Dragunity Aklys!" A red slim bodied Dragon flew from his hand to the grave, again, something he himself could not see, every card in the grave seemed to increase the eerie glow around Red-eyes, as if making it more powerful.

Once he sent the card to the grave he quickly drew his next two cards and looked at them carefully. "If that's what you guys want me to do...." he said to no one, his eyes glowing red once again. "I use Darkness' effect! I';; bring back from my grave a Red-eyes wyvern, no real reason behind it, as I tribute both it and my face-down(second wyvern) to advance summon....a being from which neither good nor evil reign, left in perfect harmony, he is the dragon to bring balance to all...come now! Light and Darkness Dragon!"

Feathers floated down from Josep's right a beaming bright light coming from the sky, and on the ground, a murky shadow raised itself up like a muck of undead slime, once the two reached they crystallized and hardened, the sound of crunching from the inside as a ring of light surrounds it, soon breaking as a dual colored black and white Dragon stared down at Yuki, at this moment the D-gazer read "Battle Phase"

Light and Darkness Dragon! attack the face down monster.....Envoy Dragon Blast!" The Two-toned Dragon opened it's mouth as two spheres began charging, and as they grew in size and touched they merged into one another and made a larger ball of swirling light and darkness, a beautiful sight, until it was fired in a helix shaped blast down to the hologram of the face-down monster.

Field: Horus LV 8, Red-Eyes Darkness, Light and Darkness Dragon/ 1 Face-down s/t
Grave: (8) Horus lv 6, monster reborn, dragunity phalanx, dragunity Arma Leyvaten, Dragunity Aklys, cards of consonance and (2x)Red-eyes Wyvern

"Then let's do this! I'll go first, draw!" Rai declared, and their D-Gazers linked on together, before their surroundings began to be covered in data, becoming augmented. Then he swiped five cards from his deck, before drawing a sixth. "First off, I'll summon Green Gadget in Attack Position! When it's summoned, its effect allows me to add a Red Gadget to my hand!"

Rai thrust his arms forward in some werid fashion, and then small green mechnical being materialized onto the field (ATK 1400). As it did, Rai added a card from his deck to his hand. Rai was smiling energetically, but he wasn't quite sure what he intended to do. Oh well, best to just go with the flow.

"Then I set two cards and end my turn." He concluded, but he couldn't help but read the other Duelist's name on the virtual 'Life Point board'. "Your turn, [i]Amber."[/i]

Amber grinned a bit as she pulled down her Goggles (her D-Gaser) and one lens went from clear to orange, She then placed her chosen deck into her Duel Disc, drew her cards, and waited for her turn. Once Rai finished his turn, Amber drew one more card. She proceeded to go about her turn.

[b]"For my opening move, I will play R.K. Cadet: Kohaku in Attack mode"[/b] Amber placed her monster card on the scanner, and a Anthro Tabby in Rocket Armor, and a Red Scarf with a Sword appeared on the field [ATK 1200/ DEF 1000)

[spoiler='R.K. Cadet: Kohaku'][img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q159/Kohaku_The_Winged_Neko/RKC_Kohakuphp-1.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]"Then I will Special Summon Two R.K. Device: Kohaku's Option, both in Defense Mode."[/b]

Amber placed two more monster cards on the scanner, and two small Red Devices appeared, hovering next to Kohaku. (Each with the same stats as Kohaku)

[spoiler='R.K. Device: Kohaku's Option'][img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q159/Kohaku_The_Winged_Neko/RKD_Option-2.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]"I'll then play one card face down, and end my turn."[/b]

LP: 4000
Deck: 34
Grave: none
Removed: none
Monsters:
1 ATK "RK Cadet: Kohaku" (1200/1000)
2 F/U DEF "RK Device: Kohaku Options" (Both 1200/1000)
S/T:
1 F/D

"My turn again!" Rai said, and drew out his next card, jumping into the air. ''It's time to feel the flow! I summon the Red Gadget from my hand! When it's summoned, it allows me to add a YELLOW Gadget!" Then, next to the green mechanical green thing appeared a similar one, only red (ATK 1300). Rai added another card to his hand. "Now, Green Gadget, attack her RK Cadet Kohaku!" ((Feel free to reply)) "Finally, I'll set one more card and end my turn."

Archived