Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

[b]"Why thank you Blazey." [/b]Amber was smiling at first, but then when she heard Mikey's statement, her face suddenly flashed red a bit [b]"Well.. um.. uh... We're just friends really.." [/b]She said as she started to be a little shy herself all the sudden [b]"In fact we actually just met today,[/b][b] [b]but anyway, I just heard an announcement about the tournament starting soon, so maybe we should all get ready for that?"[/b][/b]

[color=#008080][i]"You seem a bit flustered M'lady... Something you want to share...?"[/i][/color]
[i]"Hey! I'm just a bit weirded out that's all. If one person isn't asking to duel or praise me, they're flirting with me or asking about you!"[/i]
[i][color=#008080]"Fair enough M'Lady.. You can admit you have feelings for someone though."[/color][/i]
[i]"That's enough Zebulos..."[/i]
[i][color=#008080]"Yes M'lady"[/color][/i]

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mikey was a bit flustered. "Oh, um, well, sorry if that was an inappropriate question. Just, uh, wondering, that's all. You guys seem close..." Blazey slapped him on the back. "Don't mind him, he's just shy. And probably finds you attractive. Anyway, yeah, seems like the tournament is gonna start soon! I can't wait!" She looked over at the boy, locking eyes with him. "I don't believe I got your name, handsome," She said, winking. Mikey managed to laugh. "Now that she knows you're available, she is going to blatantly flirt the hell out of you!" he said.

Leon blushed so hard he couldn't speak. - [color=#800080]"I-I...w-w-we aren't-t-t-....we are j-just f-friends." [/color]- He was starting to sweat hard. - [color=#800080]"We just met here, today. Ehem, yeah we should go to the..."[/color] - he froze, as Blazey locked eyes with him and called him handsome, winking at him - [color=#800080]"Oh my, where are my manners? I'm Leon, really nice to meet you. You were Blazey right? I'm honored to meet such a beautiful lady such as yourself."[/color] - he then laughed as Mikey mentioned that she would flirt with Leon - [color=#800080]"You say it like it's a bad thing Mikey."[/color]

[i][color=#008080]"Why are you acting like this Leon? You ain't got no swag!"[/color][/i]
[i][color=#800080]"And you no live in no ghetto so don't talk like that. Besides, I'm trying to cover for the fact that I..."[/color][/i]
[color=#008080][i]"You like Amber."[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"...yeah, for that."[/i][/color]

"Hi, Leon! Nice to meet you!" Blazey chimed. "I like your tie," she said, commenting on his formal clothing. Mikey laughed at his sisters desperate antics. "Don't bother with it, Sis, he obviously has a thing for Amber. You got here too late." She crossed her arms and puffed out her cheeks. "I'll flirt if I want to!" Mikey smiled at his sister, then looked back at Amber. "Um, yeah, we should, uh, get ready. I, uh, looked forward to dueling the tournament in you...I mean, dueling you in the tournament!" Mikey laughed a little and blushed. "I don't do too well around...uh, people." Blazey laughed at him. "He's just shy," she said.

Yuki, who was behind Amber all this time saw two people which appeared to be twins. (Mikey and Blazey) [color=#4B0082]"Ahaha... How cute." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki chuckled a bit after seeing Blazey flirting with Leon. He then walked towards the four. [/color][color=#4B0082]"Well, i don't mean to interrupt your happy time or anything, but since the tournament has already begun,shouldn't we make a group or something?[/color] [color=#4B0082]You know, to make collecting heart pieces easier. Right, Amber?" [/color][color=#000000]Yuki said, placing his left hand on Amber's shoulder. [/color]

[color=#000000][b][i]"You're in love with her. Admit it."[/i][/b][/color]Said a mysterious voice inside Yuki's head. [color=#4B0082][i]"I am [u]not[/u] in love with her. I'm just using her as a pawn in case my plans go wrong. Plus, who the hell are you?" [/i][/color][color=#000000]Yuki quickly brushed off the mysterious voice's statement. [/color][color=#000000][b][i]"Forgive me for not telling you my name earlier. I'm Phantom Blaster Maiden. Since your number is overly evil to appear on this world, i have been chosen to aid you instead.[/i][/b][/color]" [color=#000000]The mysterious voice began to take form as a sickly pale young lady barely wearing anything other than a coat similar to Yuki's.[/color] [color=#4B0082][i]"Who chose you? And i don't need any assistance, by the way." [/i][/color][color=#000000]Yuki began to ask questions to his newly found aid. [/color][color=#000000][b][i]"I am afraid that telling that is strictly prohibited. Forgive me." [/i][/b][/color][color=#000000]said Phantom Blaster Maiden again. [/color][color=#4B0082][i]"Humph. As long as you don't interfere with me, than that's okay." [/i][/color]

[b]"[/b][b]Oh that's alright. ^^ Perhaps Mikey will grow out of it as the tournament advances[/b].[b]"[/b] Said Amber to Blazey, trying her very best to maintain her composure from all the flirting going about.. But that wouldn't last very long.

Amber shivered again as She was, once again touched by Yuki, this time it was more of a creepy vibe she got. The face she made as a result was almost a dead give away, she was not at all comfortable. But for whatever reason, as much as she wanted to punch him in his face, her current state of mind wouldn't allow it. She simply froze in place.

[color=#000000][i]"Okay... Before I was okay with Leon touching me cause I know he was just trying to be comforting, but this guy... I dunno he just came out of nowhere..."[/i][/color]

[i][color=#008080]"You're just upset that it's not Leon's hand on your shoulder. hehehe"[/color][/i]

[i]"YOU AREN'T HELPING!!!"[/i]

Amber's face was still red as she argued with Zebulos in her head. But then she noticed something going on near the entrance of the Lobby. It was a girl being drug along by a Bouncer. (Aivea)

[b]"Hmm.. Hold up a second you guys.. I'll be right back" [/b]Amber said as she walked up the the Bouncer and tapped his shoulder. [b]"S'cuse me Sir... But what's going on here?"[/b]

Hannah giggles, "[color=#ee82ee]Dont worry I made the sandwiches~[/color] " Hannah looks at the comotion and grins, She could use this girl, using this girl would make it eazy to advance then she could crush her later. Hannah's grin is almost psychodic, "[color=#ee82ee]I'll be right back~ [/color]"

"[color=#ff0000]This child is why I chose you as my partner! Your cunning for such a youngling! [/color]" Doomfire roars pridefully.

Hannah sees Yuki and shw walks streight while looking at him her gaze piercing as the red aura around her seems to roar at him. When Hannah was about to reach the girl Amber got there first. But Hannah got betwene her and the Guard, "[color=#800080]I'd like it if you lease let her go....[/color] " The guard is about to retort when she flashes him her gold card. "G-Gold card...."

The man releases the girl and bows, "If this was your friend please forgive me mam. " The burly man walks away with a dark look. "[color=#ee82ee]ARE YOU OKAAY!? HE WAS LOOKING LIKE HE WAS GONATAKE YOU AWAY! D:[/color] "

Hannah says over excitedly. "Ny names hannah se- Hannah!" She says with a smile and a helping hand up.

Greg sighed.
[i]This is really boring, [/i]chimed the increasingly annoying voice of Number 76.
[color=#ff0000][i]We get it, okay? [/i][/color]Replied Poki Draco. [i][color=#ff0000]Now shut up, we're trying to have a conversation here. Ninjas are better than DinoRabbit.[/color][/i]
[i]No. Freaking. Way. [/i]Said 76. [i]DinoRabbits would run over Ninjas like no tommorow.[/i]
[i]I used Poki's Ninja Deck once. Beat the hell out of my opponent with it. [/i]Responded Greg.
[i]What deck was it? [/i]Asked Plasma Behemoth.
[i]Chaos Dragons.[/i]
[i]Well, then, we don't really have a fair match-up.[/i]
[color="#ff0000"][i]Yes. We do. Because Ninjas are far more broken than DinoRabbit. [/i][/color][color=#000000]Said Poki Draco. [/color]
[color=#000000][i]Laggia's more broken than the [/i]entire [i]Ninja arch-type, kay? [/i][/color][color=#000000]Replied 76.[/color]
[i][color=#ff0000]How so? [/color][/i]
[i]It's pretty much an instant, un-limited Solemn Judgement. [/i]
[i]He has a point, [/i]thought Greg, getting up and looking around. [i]He has another one, too. This is the most boring[/i] [i]thing, waiting for the WDC to start. [/i]
[i][color="#ff0000"]The announcer guy said it was going to start soon.[/color][/i]
[i]Whatever, [/i]replied Greg, who began walking to a guy with spiky black hair. Suddenly, he took a step back.
[i]What was that? [/i]Asked 76.
[i][color=#ff0000]Getting a bad feeling off this guy, [/color][/i][color=#000000]said Poki. [/color]
[i]When have your hunches ever been right? [/i]responded Plasma Behemoth, as his owner continued to walk towards the man.
[i][color=#ff0000]THIS GUY HAS A NUMBER![/color][/i]
[i]How do you know this? [/i]asked Greg.
[i][color="#ff0000"]Children's playing card intuition. [/color][/i]
"Boring day, huh?" Greg asked the man.

Seth noticed a young man (Greg) walking up to him, but didn't really seem to care. No body would bother challenging him just before the Tournament was about to begin, But perhaps during the Preliminaries. He simply shrugged it off, he wasn't at all threatened. When Greg Spoke to him Seth looked him in the eye as he answered his question.

[color=#000080]"For now I guess it is..." [/color]Said Seth [color=#000080]"You're the first to approach me all day, and so far the only one... So what's up?"[/color]

Seth was trying to play it coy for now.

[color=#ff0000][i]"Stop wasting time Boy! There is a tournament to be conquered!" [/i][/color]Said Number 89.
[color=#000080][i]"Not for another 15 minutes you oversized Germ!" [/i][/color]
[i][color=#ff0000]"You DARE insult me? Foolish Human! You will pay dearly"[/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080]"Yeah-yeah.. whatever you say Bacterian.."[/color][/i]

[i]Seth then returned his attention to Greg.[/i]
[color=#000080]"The name is Seth.. What might your's be..?"[/color]

"Greg..." the boy replied.
[color=#ff0000][i]Why?! [/i][/color][color=#000000]Asked-yelled Poki Draco.[/color]
[i]Because shut up, [/i]answered Greg.
"Just sitting around, doing nothing." He replied, as he heard Plasma Behemoth chuckle.
[i]Oversized germ...[/i]He said. Greg had no idea what 76 was talking about, so he decided not to peruse the subject further.

Now calmed down, and vaguely remembering an announcement about the official duels starting soon, Palir continued to look for people who might be carrying Numbers. Unfortunately, though he suspected that lightning kid of being up to [i]something[/i], he was mostly looking for 'symptoms' of the Numbers, rather than actually being able to tell definitively. Anyone acting more aggressive or angry than the situation would usually dictate would be more likely to have a Number, though none of the people around him were acting this way. Instead, he saw a group of people talking among themselves and occasionally to the air. Mentally noting this, he began to keep an eye on the group as he continued to watch for that kid and wait for official duels to begin.

[color=#000080]"Yeah... It's about the same thing for me.." [/color]Said Seth [color=#000080]"Anyway, I should probably be getting ready for the Preliminaries, not that I'm too worried about how well my Deck will turn out."[/color]

Seth's Voice sounded confident and perhaps a bit bold. He seemed like the type of person who would Walk over anyone who stood in his way for victory. But he quickly realized this and laughed a little.

[color=#000080]"Haha! Sorry I'm just a little excited about this Tournament. A Friend of mine is a contestant here, and I'm hoping to duel her in the real thing."[/color] He explained, it wasn't a lie of course, but it wasn't the whole truth either.

[color=#ff0000]"[i]And we will destroy her and her number!"[/i][/color] Bacterian said [color=#ff0000][i]"And don't you dare fail Boy! Or else!"[/i][/color]
[color=#000080][i]"Shut your trap Salmonella... I have no intention of failing, I'll have to duel Amber eventually I'm sure. and what do you care? You'll win either way, If she agrees to wager her number and I lose, you'll simply have a new host..."[/i][/color]
[color=#ff0000]"[i]Exactly, and there are only a few who can handle my power. So DON'T mess it up!"[/i][/color]
[i][color=#000080]"[/color][/i][i][color=#000080]You make it sound like I CARE what happens to her. Whose the fool again?"[/color][/i]
[i][color=#ff0000]"Hmph... Well I have an idea... People are forming teams of sorts.. Ask this boy, to team up."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#000080]"Pff... I don't need a partner.. But fine.."[/color][/i]

Seth looked to Greg once more with a slight grin on his face. [color=#000080]"I've noticed that some people are forming groups, Want to group up with me? Not that I need any help really." [/color]Seth asked.

Jenna frowned to herself, checking the time every few moments with great impatience. She had certainly heard the announcement that things would commence shortly, but having already acquired the needed items, she was left with nothing to do but wait for the appointed time. And she was rarely a patient young woman.

Sizing up the potential competition was more difficult to do without outright approaching them, and she just wasn't in the mood to deal with what she took, at a glance, to be adolescents. To her, the tournament was for the shot in the arm the participation alone could provide, and not just for fun like the others seemed to be in it for. It was difficult enough balancing work with the tournament, but she was certain she would be able to handle it.

But why did so many seem to be forming pairs? Her knowledge of the tournament told only of single matches. Friendships were a possibility, but that seemed suspicious at best if they weren't.

She glanced at the time again before heaving a small sigh of annoyance. [i]Come on, already...[/i]

Blazey smiled and walked away from the crowd. "See you guys later! C'mon Mikey!" Mikey looked at Amber one more time, and then Amber ran off to help someone. He smiled. "Coming, sis!" He caught up with his sister. "Its no use," he said, "Those two are obviously insanely attracted to each other," He said. Blazey laughed. "That's true," she said. She looked up at the clock. "This should start pretty soon. Think we'll see those guys again?" Mikey nodded. "Definitely," he said. "I look forward to dueling them." Blazey rolled her eyes. "If you can manage to pay attention to the duel instead of Amber," she said. Mikey rolled his own eyes. "You were the one flirting with Leon," he said. The two laughed and walked off into the crowd.

Having Realized that the situation was under control, Amber saw no need to continue talking with the Bouncer whom had just left in a nervous fashion, She took one good look at the young lady who had just cut her off, and knew who she was right away. She remembered keeping up with the World Tournaments from some time ago in the past, and she also remembered the girl's profile. She could only remember that she had won tournaments before, hence why she had a gold card. She had to admit, that was pretty awesome.

[b]"Well." [/b]Amber said with a big grin [b]"It looks like you have everything under control here now." [/b]Amber then looked to Aivea. [b]"But before I go.. I'm not sure what was going on.. but I'm assuming you don't have a WDC ID card or a Heart peice... You might want to go ahead and register to get those while you have the chance. See you around!"[/b]

Amber Smiled as she waved good-bye and ran back over to Leon and the others, but noticed that Mikey and Blazey had already left.

[b]"Sorry about that guys.. Thought I would try to help that girl out over there, but everything is fine now."[/b]She said with a grin, and then looked to Yuki. [b]"To answer your earlier question.. I guess it wouldn't hurt for all three of us to team up, maybe then we'll face off in the Finals, or at least the Semi-Finals."[/b]

Greg looked quizzically at Seth before responding to the question.
[i][color=#ff0000]DO[/color]. NOT. [color=#ff0000]DO[/color] IT! [/i]Yelled 76 and Poki Draco.
"Sure," replied Greg.
[i]You really are an idiot, you know that? [/i]said 76.
[i]What do we have to lose? [/i]asked Greg.
[i]Me! [/i]​said 76, a bit exasperated.
[i][color=#ff0000]I can understand why he wouldn't care, then, Plasma. [/color][/i]Said Poki.
[i]Shut up. [/i]Retorted 76.
Poki Draco laughed. [color=#ff0000][i]Oh, that is funny! [/i][/color][color=#000000]H[/color]e said, sarcastically. [color=#ff0000][i]I must write that down in my book of witty retorts! [/i][/color]
[i]I am going to rip out your innards and strangle your mother with them! [/i]yelled Plasma Behemoth.
[i]"SHUT UP!" [/i]Yelled Greg, out loud. "You're giving me a headache.

Greg looked quizzically at Seth before responding to the question.
[i][color=#ff0000]DO[/color]. NOT. [color=#ff0000]DO[/color] IT! [/i]Yelled 76 and Poki Draco.
"Sure," replied Greg.
[i]You really are an idiot, you know that? [/i]said 76.
[i]What do we have to lose? [/i]asked Greg.
[i]Me! [/i]​said 76, a bit exasperated.
[i][color=#ff0000]I can understand why he wouldn't care, then, Plasma. [/color][/i]Said Poki.
[i]Shut up. [/i]Retorted 76.
Poki Draco laughed. [color=#ff0000][i]Oh, that is funny! [/i][/color][color=#000000]H[/color]e said, sarcastically. [color=#ff0000][i]I must write that down in my book of witty retorts! [/i][/color]
[i]I am going to rip out your innards and strangle your mother with them! [/i]yelled Plasma Behemoth.
[i]"SHUT UP!" [/i]Yelled Greg, out loud. "You're giving me a headache.

(( you double posted Hijack, just saying))

[color=#000080]"Um... excuse me..? Is something the matter Greg?" [/color]Seth asked.

[i][color=#ff0000]"Hey has a Duel Spirit.. and a Number it seems... He might actually be useful..."[/color][/i]

[color=#000080][i]"Whatever..." [/i][/color]Seth simply shrugged [color=#000080]"Anyway.... See those people over there..?"[/color]

Seth looked pointed over towards Amber's Group. [color=#000080]"The girl in blue with the goggles is Amber, I don't know who the others are, and I don't really care, but She will probably try to have them gang up on others for their heart pieces and such."[/color]

(I'm aware, but it won't let me delete it. YCMaker seriously f*cked up this place...)

"Really?" Greg said, looking at Amber. She didn't seem like a bad person, but whatever. He had no reason not to trust Seth.
[i][color=#ff0000]You have no reason to trust him, either. [/color][/i]Said Poki.
[i]Shut up, [/i]answered Greg.
"Pretty sure that's not legal...Should we get them out of the Carnival early on so they can't do that?" Asked the boy.

[color=#800080]"Yeah, I don't see a problem with teaming up."[/color] - Leon had been quite quiet as Amber talked to the bouncer and came back. He had been inmerse in his thoughts, about the WDC and the Numbers. At least, that's what he was trying to focus on. His mind was lost into different thoughts of a more human nature - [color=#800080]"We should get our Heart Pieces asap, right?"[/color] - he stretched his arms, yawning with his mouth closed. He then turned to Amber, decided to end his train of thoughts - [color=#800080]"Amber, is it okay if we walk together to the registration counter? I must ask you something, fairly important."[/color] - he took Amber's hand into his, and locked eyes with her.

[color=#008080][i]"GOD! Are you really going to...!?"[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"Maybe Joker, why?"[/i][/color]
[color=#008080][i]"With all these people around?"[/i][/color]
[i][color=#800080]"That's why I asked her to accompany me."[/color][/i]
[color=#008080][i]"Still..."[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][b]"I can fall for anyone I like, okay!?" [/b][/color]- Leon blushed instantly, for that last sentence wasn't spoken in his head, but he actually said it out loud, being heard by Amber and Yuki.

[color=#000000]Aivea was just about to bolt the bouncer in the back of the head with her Duel Disk, but that wasn't deemed necessary any more. All of a sudden, this random girl pulled up a gold card, which the bouncer seemed to recognized before apologizing and moving on. However, the bouncer wasn't the [i]only[/i] person to recognize it. Aivea only just realized that she had one of those the whole time, except she never thought she [i]needed[/i] it because she was expecting people to bow down before her as it was.[/color]

[color=#800080]"I'm fine, thanks," [/color][color=#000000]Aivea said in a tone that implied she didn't care what the girl thought of the situation, [/color][color="#800080"]"I'm Aivea, and [/color][i][color="#800080"]apparently[/color] [/i][color=#800080]I'm the daughter of the legendary Seto Kaiba. I say apparently because none of these jackasses seem to know who I am."[/color]

"that's cause you look nothing like him with the white hair....unless you're cosplaying as Blue-eyes White Dragon..." he says as he looks her over. "Blue-Eyes would definitely make sense however for the daughter of Kaiba".

Josep had great respect for Kaiba as one of the most powerful Dragon Duelists of all times. "I'm not gonna lie, I also saw your duel from the corner of my eye, you summoned Blue-Eyes Ultimate while I had my Red-eyes, a funny coincidence, but I'm sure nothing more". He looked at her gold card and Hannah's, of course these two would have gold cards, both National level duelists from different countries, he himself just had a written note from a judge that allowed him to get a white plastic card. "I know it's none of my business, but I wouldn't want to miss a chance to duel someone like you, I took the liberty of telling the judges who you were, they were more then happy to give you your Heart Piece, you just gotta sign in."

When Leon asked Amber to accompany him towards the Registration Table she was a bit confused.

[b]"To the Registration Counter? But we've already registered haven't we?"[/b]

Then Leon grabbed her by the hand and they started walking towards the counter, Amber was still very confused. She didn't mind however, as he was using a gentle grip but still.. What was so important? Did he want to continue the conversation they were having before about their motivations for being in the tournament, or was it about numbers? Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard Leon shout suddenly.

[color=#800080][b]"I can fall for anyone I like, okay!?" [/b][/color]He had shouted.

Amber's face turned red, as She looked at Leon, whose face was as red as her's

[i][color=#008080]"My word! It would seem that Joker hit a soft spot"[/color][/i]
[i]"Wait.. you're listening in on their converstation?"[/i]
[i][color=#008080]"Well.. um... It kinda can't be helped... we're close enough that I can at least hear Joker's voice.."[/color][/i]
[i]"Can she hear you too?"[/i]
[i][color=#008080]"I'm not sure. I would assume she could if she wanted to I suppose."[/color][/i]
"[i]Oh man... this is SO embarrassing... but I don't him to feel that way, "[/i]

[b]"U-um... Leon..? Are you okay?" [/b]She asked as she put a hand on his shoulder, but before she could say anything else the intercom went off again.

[b][color=#696969]"Attention all Duelist! The Tournament is about to begin! Please enter through the Gates and await further instruction!"[/color][/b]

[b]"I guess this means we should go now, C'mon you guys!"[/b] Amber said as she grabbed Leon by the hand and pulled him along towards the Gate.

While all of this was going on, Seth looked to Greg and then shook his head.

[color=#000080]"No... Besides they might just deny it anyway, and then we could get kicked out for stirring up trouble.."[/color]

[quote]
[b][color=#696969]"Attention all Duelists! The Tournament is about to begin! Please enter through the Gates and await further instruction!"[/color][/b]
[/quote]

The announcement rang through the area as the Gates slowly opened and people began moving as a single group towards it, while somehow still leaving a gap around Palir. [i][color=#006400]Tch. I'll never be able to spot anyone through this crowd. Anyone looking for me, however...[/color][/i] He sighed, and began walking towards the Gates to the initial battleground, checking that he still had his deck, this ID card, and his Heart Piece on him. Confident that they were all still there, he looked forward to what would happen once the duels [i]really[/i] got started.

[b]"To the Registration Counter? But we've already registered haven't we?"[/b]

[color=#800080]"Yes...but I kinda have to ask you. It might not be too much big of a deal for you, still..."[/color]

[i][color=#008080]"Oops..."[/color][/i]
[color=#800080][i]"Sigh, WHAT now?"[/i][/color]
[color=#008080][i]"It appears that Mr.Handsome was overhearing our conversation."[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"W-What!? Zebulos, really?"[/i][/color]
[i][color=#008080]"Not that you can back down now."[/color][/i]
[color=#800080][i]"Not like I was gonna ask her that."[/i][/color]
[color=#008080][i]"So you lied to me!?"[/i][/color]
[color=#800080]"I just wanted you to stop bothering for a while, my darling."[/color]

[color=#800080]"Well..."[/color] - as he started talking, Amber her hand on his shoulder. [color=#800080][i]"DAMN! Now she thinks I took her here for [u]that[/u]!? Thank you very much Joker!"[/i] - "First of all, I must say I'm sorry for my previous outbreak. And believe me, this doesn't have anything to do with...you know, [i]that. [/i]It's just that..."[/color] before finishing his phrase, the intercom went off again.

[b][color=#696969]"Attention all Duelist! The Tournament is about to begin! Please enter through the Gates and await further instruction!"[/color][/b]

Before Leon could react, he was dragged to the Gate by Amber's strong grip - [color=#800080]"It's fine, I'll tell you later." [/color]- he shook it off as if it was no big deal.

[color=#800080][i]"Hey, Zebulos!"[/i][/color] - Leon thought - [color=#800080]"I know you can hear me, even if I can't. I just want you to know that I mean no harm to Amber, whatsoever. And if I lie, then may a thunder strike me down. And Joker too."[/color]

[color=#008080][i][b]"HEY!"[/b][/i][/color]

Archived