Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

Amber was getting too annoyed to take any more of this guy kitting on her... Or really anyone else for that matter.

[b]"Alright.. that's it.. you aren't EVEN going to finish your turn! I'll avenge my Jade Knight by Playing THIS CARD!! I turn my Face-down card... Poison of the old man!"[/b]

An old man appeared from the Spell card and held out two poisons.. Amber pointed to one.

[b]"I choose one of it's effects... I choose.. to deal 800 damage.. to YOUR Life Points!"[/b]

The old man slpashed the poison over the other player and brought his LP to Zero.

Winner- Amber <- Assuming no response.

--- The other Duel

The boys LP went down to 0,

"Aw maaan... I lost... I guess you'll be taking my heart piece then..." Said the boy as he held out his heart piece.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#800080]"Right on! Good duel man!"[/color] - Leon smiled as the boy handed his Heart Piece over. - [color=#800080]"I hope we can duel later, after the WDC."[/color] - Leon took his D-Gazer off, and saved his Duel Disk and Deck. He walked to Amber, who had just finished her duel too. - [color=#800080]"You tell 'em girl! That makes 3 wins in a row."[/color] - he finally turned to the man who had dueled Amber - [color=#800080]"Sorry bro, still, you owe us a Heart Piece, don't you?"[/color]

[color=#b22222]"Like if. I'm bailing on this crap, see ya later, sweet Amber. Don't expect this Heart Piece soon"[/color] - the man ran fast, without giving anyone a chance to react. Leon soon chased after him, leaving his backpack on the floor near Amber - [color=#800080]"You wish..."[/color] - after taking a corner, Leon jumped over the man, knocking him to the ground. He then turned the man around, and punched him in the mouth (...) Upon a couple of minutes, Leon came back to Amber, with a bruised eye and the Heart Piece on hand. His school blazer was torn in two - [color=#800080]"The nerve...with that guy. I suppose this belongs to you."[/color] - he grabbed Amber's hand, placed the Heart Piece on it, and closed it - [color=#800080]"Don't lose it now, ok?"[/color]

[color=#800080][i]"And you said I couldn't fight, Joker."[/i][/color]
[i][color=#008080]"Leon, he kicked you *ss. I thought you were dying out there"[/color]
[color=#800080]"But I gave him a headbutt. I knocked him cold."[/color]
[color=#008080]"Your bruised eye and torn clothes beg to disagree."[/color][/i]
[color=#800080][i]"Clothes!? Damn damn damn! This coat was expensive..."[/i][/color] - he took his coat off, and threw it on the trash - [color=#800080]"No use for it now."[/color]

[b]"Hey!" [/b]Amber shouted as the man ran off [b]"Get back here!"[/b]

But Before Amber could really make pursuit for the man Leon had already taken off, and left his things behind. Amber stood by the bag he had left behind, guarding it.... After a few minutes had passed, She finally saw Leon, only now he was a bit beaten up. Amber made a gasp and had her hands over the mouth.

[b]"L-Leon? What happened to you? are you okay?"[/b] Amber asked out of concern, and then felt Leon's hand grab one of her's, while another hand placed something into her hands "[b]Huh...?"[/b]

Amber looked at Leon, and then at the Heart Piece, then back to Leon again. [b]"Leon.. you didn't have to go through all of that just for this little piece of rock.. Really.." [/b]Amber then held the piece close over her heart in both hands [b]"Thank you... I owe you one."[/b]

[color=#008080]"[i]He is a brave one. Not too shabby."[/i][/color]
[i]"Cut it out Zebulos... He got hurt trying to get this back for me..."[/i]
[i][color=#008080]"Exactly my point! He took a risk for the sake of a friend without hesitation.. in this case, that friend was you. I admire that. Joker chose her holder well."[/color][/i]
[i]"I bet she'd be glad to hear that."[/i]

[b]"hmm..?" [/b]Amber saw him throw his jacket in the trash. [b]"Now hold on a minute..! I think I can fix it" [/b]As she pocketed her heart piece in a safe compartment in her deck box, then quickly took it out of the trash before it could get dirty. She then inspected the jacket carefully and made a diagnosis. [b]"No sweat.. It's only the seam that's torn.. I can fix this easily!" [/b]

Amber then took the torn jacket to a near-by bench, sat down, and then dug about in her back pack, which she then pulled out a needle and thread.

[b]"Hee hee, I always keep a thread and needle about just in case I tear my own clothes somehow." [/b]Amber says as she threads the needle, and then begins stitching it back together carefully. [b]"I'll try not to make this take too long, besides... We have to wait for Yuki to finish his Duel anyhow.."[/b]

"My turn! Draw!" The boy pulled a card out of his deck. "I summon Machina Sniper! Then I set one card and end my turn! You can go mister...um...what's your name?" Thomas smiled again. [b]"Well, I can't really tell you my real name without ruining the whole secret identity thing...but you can call me Neo." [/b]"Wow! That's a cool name! Mine's Seamus."[b] "Alright then Seamus...now, I suppose you don't want me to go easy?" [/b]The boy shook his head. "No way!"[b] "In that case...I draw!" [/b]Thomas stylishly flicked his card into the air and caught it. [b]"I summon Masked Hero Fountain! (ATK: 1000)" [/b]A blue, lightly armored man appeared in front of Neo. [b]"Next, I play Double Summon! I can normal summon again...so I play Masked Hero Rekka! (ATK: 1600)" [/b]A similarly dressed red warrior jumped up next to Fountain. [b]"Let's go! Activate, Double Attack (Attack Union)! With this card, my Heroes can combine their ATK into one to attack together! (Total ATK: 2600) Next, I play Mystical Space Typhoon to destroy your set card!" [/b]Seamus groaned as his set Sakuretsu Armor was destroyed. "Awe...but oh well. I'll come back next turn!" [b]"Maybe you will...but for now, Fountain and Rekka attack together!" [/b]The two heroes jumped forward, and punched Sniper at the same time. The machine violently exploded. (Seamus: 4000 -> 3200) [b]"And I'm done done yet...I activate Mask Change! I tribute a Hero...to summon a Masked Hero from my Extra Deck with the same attribute! Now transform, Fountain...into Vapor!" [/b]The blue warrior shone, then exploded, only to have it's remains drawn back in, to reform as a different blue man holding a staff. (ATK: 2400) [b]"And now Vapor can attack as well! Go!" [/b]"Agh-" Seamus covered his face instinctively as Vapor struck him. (Seamus: 3200 -> 800) He wiped his forehead. "Wow, you are good...but it's my turn now! Let's turn this duel around...draw!"

[color=#800080]"Heh...it's not too much, just a bruised eye. You don't have to worry."[/color] - he then stretched his arms, making a cracking noise with every inch he moved - [color=#800080]"Ow...A little piece of rock? With this, you are a bit closer to winning the WDC, and I know you'll win. At least, you'll beat me when it's time. Besides, you won fair and square. You deserve it. Besides, I like kicking *ss."[/color] - Leon laughed at the fact that he was the one with a bruised eye.

[color=#008080][i]"Wow, you actually did something nice. That's so nice of you Leon."[/i][/color]
[i][color=#800080]"Really? Are you actually saying I did something good?"[/color][/i]
[i][color=#008080]"Don't get used to it. I like being mean to you. Thank you Zebulos, he is hard headed sometimes, but he is a good kid. Like right now, I've never seen him do something to make me proud of him."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#800080]"Nani? What did he say?"[/color][/i]
[color=#008080][i]"He thinks you smell like dry fishbone."[/i][/color]

He ignored that last comment, and looked at Amber, who was just picking up Leon's jacket from the ground. - [color=#800080]"Oh Amber! Amber you are a life saver. I believe we are even now, right? You owe me nothing!"[/color] - Leon smiled, as he sat next to Amber. Now they only had to wait for Yuki.

While Amber was Stitching away, Amber decided to make conversation.

[b]"So um... You're sure you aren't hurt too bad Leon...? We could go to a near by infirmary to get you looked at." [/b]

Amber was still a bit concerned, even if Leon continued to play it off as himself being alright.. Not to be mistaken.. She was indeed thankful that Leon did what he did to retrieve what was rightfully hers, and it really moved her. Suddenly she began to blush a bit as she continued to fix his jacket.

One of the boys nodded and accepted Yuki's challenge. They activate their duel disk and D-Gazer at the same time. [color=#a52a2a]"I want to go first!" [/color][color=#000000]Said the boy in excitement. Yuki made an "OK" sign with his fingers, saying that he's fine with going second.[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=The Duel][/color]
Both players 4000LP

[color=#a52a2a]"My turn, draw! I set a monster and a card face down. Your turn, oniisan!"[/color] 2 holograms of face-down cards appeared on the boy's field. [color=#4b0082]"Don't think I'll go easy on you since you're young. My turn, draw. [/color][color=#4b0082]FINAL TURN!" [/color][color=#000000]Upon drawing his card, Yuki announced that this will be the final turn, signaling that Yuki will perform a one-turn kill. [/color][color=#4b0082]"[/color][color=#4b0082]I activate the spell card, Darkness Mirage. It's effect allows me to send 2 DARK monsters from my deck to the graveyard. I send 2 copies of Phantom Blaster Hell Raven to the graveyard. After that, I'll discard Phantom Blaster Nightmare Hydra to special summon Phantom Blaster Darkness Guardian from my hand." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki's turn went as fast as lightning, summoning a level 6 monster immediately and sending 2 monsters to his graveyard in preparation for [/color]his one turn kill. [color=#4b0082]"I activate Darkness Guardian's[/color] effect. By paying 1000 life points [b](4000-1000=3000)[/b] from my deck to my hand, it counts as 2 tributes until the end of my turn. I add Phantom Blaster Miracle Puppeteer to my hand. I tribute Darkness Guardian to special summon Phantom Blaster Grand Necromancer!" [color=#000000]The cyborg-like monster disappeared into thin air, before being replaced by a sinister looking apparition. [/color][color=#4b0082]"Grand Necromancer's effect. When i tribute summon it, i can special summon 2 monsters from my graveyard. Appear now, Phantom Blaster Hell Raven, X2!" [/color][color=#000000]Two young girls with a large raven's wing on their back and an arm cannon mounted on their left hands appeared on Yuki's field. [/color][color=#4b0082]Grand Necromancer's ATK is increased by half of special summoned monster's ATK. [/color][b][color=#000000](1500+(2500/2)+(2500/2)=4000) [/color][/b][color=#000000]The apparition extended it's hand and grabbed the the two Hell Ravens on Yuki's field, draining them of their lives and turning their skin pale. [/color][color=#4b0082]"The special summoned monsters can't attack, but I'll overlay it to Xyz summon instead. Xyz summon! The pitch-black knight that devours the very world, extend your wings and bring plague upon this world! Xyz summon! No.44: Phantom Blaster Knight!" [/color][color=#000000]Upon opening the overlay network, a tatoo of the number 44 appears on Yuki's left cheek. A hexagram appeared on Yuki's field, which called upon a knight with pitch-black armor wielding a cursed sword. Yuki's left sclera turned black and his left pupil turned orange after [/color]successfully summoning his one and only Numbers card. The darkest, and almost certainly most evil numbers of them all, Phantom Blaster Knight. [color=#4b0082]"I'll attack your face-down monster with my No.44: Phantom Blaster Knight." [/color][color=#b22222]"Not so fast! I activate my face-down Mirror Force! Say goodbye to your pretty cards!" [/color][color=#4b0082]"Weak! Grand Necromancer's effect! I can discard 1 card to negate the activation of a trap card." [/color][color=#000000]In response to Yuki's attack, the boy tried to use Mirror Force, however, it was turned into ashes by Grand Necromancer's spell. The knight slashed the face-down card (Wind-Up Snail) in half, destroying it and leaving the boy's field open. [/color][color=#4b0082]"It ends here! Grand Necromancer, burn it all!" [/color][color=#000000]At Yuki's command, Grand Necromancer created a large burst of flames, dropping the boy's LP to 0.[/color]
WINNER: Yuki. (OTK)
[color=#000000][/spoiler][/color]
[color=#b22222]"I guess you'll be taking my heart piece now, right?" [/color][color=#000000]The boy sulked after he was defeated effortlessly by Yuki. [/color][color=#4b0082]"Don't be so sad, it's not the end of the world." [/color][color=#000000]After comforting the boy, Yuki took his heart piece and headed back to Leon and Amber. [/color][color=#4b0082]"Sorry for the wait, guys! What did i miss?"[/color]

[b]"So um... You're sure you aren't hurt too bad Leon...? We could go to a near by infirmary to get you looked at." [/b]

[color=#800080]"I'm okay, really. You don't need to worry, it's just a bruise and some scratches"[/color] - Leon was never a good liar. He was, in fact, grabbing the side of his head as he spoke with both hands. - [color=#800080]"Anyway, I can't thank you enough for what you are doing. You've been too nice to me Amber...It's nice to have someone actually care...for a change."[/color] - he then looked down. Growing up, Leon didn't have many friends, if none at all. Even now, his first friend was Amber, if she also considered him a friend. And what he felt for her, apart from friendship, was another unknown feeling for him - [color=#800080]"H-hey. This person you said you were looking for at the WDC...is he a friend of yours? Since you didn't talk much about it..."[/color]

[b]"Oh that's right, I never did finish my little story did I..?" [/b]Amber said as she got a little closer to finish fixing Leon's jacked. She paused for a moment and then sighed a little.

[b]"My friend.. Seth.. He taught me how to Duel a long time ago, and at first he was much MUCH better than I ever was.. but then over time I got even better the more I played... At first he was proud of me.. but.. over time... he began to resent me for it.. He never really showed it much.. but then he found that Number card... He called it Number 89... Bacterian Overlord... This card is crazy strong... and I know that because.. he used that very card against me.. It actually knocked me unconscious! I'm not sure what happened after that... but He had changed... He went from being an understanding and supportive friend.. to a power-hungry tyrant..." [/b]

Amber pulled out her number card, showing it to Leon, and then showing the number on her right hand by pulling up her sleeve a little

[b]"When I woke up.. Zebulos was just suddenly there.. No real explanation for it really... but He informed me that I would be able to save him if I could defeat him in a duel and take his Number away. But I'm a little scared... what if what happened to Seth happens to me to...?"[/b]

[color=#008080][i]"I will not allow such a thing to ever befall upon you M'Lady... If need be, we will destroy that fiend before it ever has the chance!"[/i][/color]

[b]"..Thanks Zebulos..." [/b]Amber looked to Leon [b]"He said that He would protect me from Bacterian's mind control, and that it would probably be best that it's destroyed so it doesn't hurt anymore people.."[/b]

Leon remained quiet, as Amber told Seth's story [color=#800080][i]"Is it true? A number...corrupting people!?"[/i][/color] When he saw the Number on Amber's hand, he unbuttoned his sleeve, and pulled it up to his elbow, folding it to avoid it from falling. On his hand, the number "2" was present, like Amber's number. - [color=#800080][i]"I thought I was the only one with that. So every Number Holder has these marks? Amazing..."[/i][/color]

[color=#800080]"Don't worry Amber"[/color] - he stood up, in a dramatic fashion - [color=#800080]"Even if I don't have the power Zebulos wields, I'll protect you with my life too! If we run into that Seth guy, I'm gonna duel him myself, and destroy Overlord with my own hands. "[/color]

[i][color=#008080]"It's not so simple Leon. Numbers have powers unimaginable for humans. Some of them become corrupt looking for more power, slowly becoming evil. It's hard to resist those powers"[/color][/i]
[color=#800080][i]"Still. I don't want my only friend, apart from you, to be hurt in such a way. I'd rather die."[/i][/color]

"My turn!" Shouted a tan, red-headed woman. "Draw! I normal summon Laval Lady of the Burning Lake!" (ATK 200 / DEF 200).
What does that do? Greg wondered absent-midedly. This woman had challanged him to a duel, for his heart piece, oviously, and had quickly gained the advantage, as was clearly shown as Greg was dueling 4800 Lp to 8000. In any case, the boy was about to find out just what his opponent's Lady of the Burning Lake did.
"I activate my Lady's effect!" The woman continued. "When I have 3 or more Laval monsters in my grave, I can banish 1 of them to destroy 1 Set card you control. I banish Laval Magma Cannoner! Say goodbye to your set monster!" Greg's opponent's monster glowed briefly before shooting a wave of fire at Greg's face-down monster card.
"Agh!" Cried Greg as Steelswarm Genome was destroyed.
"Then I'll attack you directly!" The woman's Lady again glowed, this time launching a Fireball directly at Greg, which hit him directly.

[GREG LP: 4600]

"I end my turn," the woman finished cockily.
"Draw," began Greg, drawing his card. "Since I control no monsters, I can Special Summon Steelswarm Cell." A silver, beetle-like creature appeared before Greg (ATK 0 / DEF 0). "Then I normal summon Gagaga Magican." A blue and brown-clad wizard appeared next to Steelswarm Cell (ATK 1500 / DEF 1000). "From my hand, I activate the Quick-play Magic GagagaStorm."
[spoiler=GagagaStorm]GagagaStorm
Spell/Quickplay
Target 1 face-up "Gagaga" monster on the field. Until the End Phase, all monsters you control beef ome the Level of the targeted monster.
[\spoiler]
"All monsters I control Level's become equal to Gagaga Magician's." Greg continued as Steelswarm Cell grew in size, displaying its new status as a Level 4 monster. "I activate my face-down Infestation Ripples. I pay 400 life points to Special Summon Steelswatm Sting." A metallic, grey hornet appeared on the other side of Steelswarm Cell (ATK 1850 / DEF 0). "With these three monsters, I build the overlay network!" Greg's three monsters exploded into glowing purple orbs, which briefly spun around eachother, eventually slamming into the ground, creating a red portal from which a humanoid blowfish emerged (ATK 2700 / DEF 1800).
[spoiler=Atlanta Genie]Atlanta Genie
Fish / Xyz / Effect
WATER
RNK. 4
ATK 2700
DEF 1800
3 Level 4 monsters
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Activate one of these effects:
Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for every card in your hand.
Special Summon 1 "Atlanta Token" (ATK 0 / DEF 0 / WATER / Fish-type / Level 1) for every card in your opponent's hand. Destroy these tokens during the End Phase.
[\spoiler]

"I detach 1 Xyz Material from Atlanta Genie and activate its first effect. You have 4 cards in your hand. You take 1200 points of damage!" The genie pointed his hand at Greg's opponent's hand. The cards in it glew yellow and shocked their holder.

[Woman LP: 6800]

"You made a stupid mistake, leaving a weak monster out. Atlanta Genie, douse her Lady's flames! Magic tidal!" Atlanta Genie clapped his hands together, sending a wave of water at Laval Lady of the Burning Lake, destroying it and inflicting 2500 damage to the woman.

[Woman LP: 4300]

[TURN END]
[Greg LP: 4600]
[Field: Atlanta Genie x1]
[Graveyard: 15]
[Hand: 1]

Amber had just finished making the final stitch on Leon's jacket. When it was done it looked good as new.

[b]"There you go Leon. Good as new!" [/b]She said with a smile. [b]"Now all that's left is to wait for Yuki and we'll be all set to move on and challenge more people to duels."[/b]

Then.. when she heard Leon say he would duel Seth himself, and shook her head.

[b]"I'm sorry Leon.. but this is really something I need to do on my own. It's really the whole reason I'm here..."[/b]

Leon grabbed the jacket, and wore it. It felt as good as before, if not better - [color=#800080]"Wow Amber! You are a miracle worker, this fits better than before! I think I owe you one now. Yeah, we just have to wait now."[/color]

When Amber replied that she would duel, Leon just sighed - [color=#800080]"You are right. It's your purpose after all. Still, promise me you won't get hurt! I'll be behind you all the time, in case something happens.[/color]" - he placed his hand over Amber's shoulder, and sat again. - [color=#800080]"You don't happen to have a painkiller, do you? My head is killing me..."[/color]

[i][color=#008080]"Leon, I don't want to interrupt your chitchat, but have you noticed how awfully ridiculous you are?"[/color][/i]
[i][color=#800080]"How do you figure?"[/color][/i]
[color=#008080][i]"You act like a gentleman, getting yourself beat up and things like that. Yet, we both know, even Zebby here knows Amber sees you as a friend."[/i][/color]
[i][color=#800080]"Zebby? Is that a nickname for Zebulos!? Sigh...you don't get it Poker. You remember how I was when you met me? Lonely, sad, etc. When I met you, and then Amber, Zebulos and Yuki, I kinda felt different, in a good way. I don't want my friends hurt, that's all."[/color][/i]
[i][color=#008080]"Whatever. By the way, you should have checked that jacket before letting Amber grab it. You have a terrible case of armpit B.O."[/color][/i]
[color=#800080][i]"...shut up. How can you smell without a body!?"[/i][/color]

[b]"Pain killer...? Well.. hmm.. let me see..." [/b]Amber dug around in her back pack, pulling out a few things as she searched. She pulled out the following:

-1 hair brush
-Copic Markers
-pencil set
-sketch pad with various drawings (mostly Rocket Knights and character designs)

and then FINALLY finds a bottle.

[b]"Here it is, it's mostly from cramp pains, but it works for head aches too. You're not allergic to Ibuprofen are you? If you aren't, I recommend taking two if it hurts that much."[/b]

[color=#008080][i]"Zebby...? Did you really just call me that Lady Joker...?"[/i][/color]If he could be seen, Zebulos would be blushing.

[color=#800080]"Thanks, I really need it. Hopefully, I'm not allergic. If I am, just drop me by the hospital, ok?"[/color] - he grabbed the bottle, popped three pills and took them dry. - [color=#800080]"Ugh...thanks. Think fast!"[/color] - he snatched Amber's sketch pad from her hands, and browsed it - [color=#800080]"Hey this is actually pretty good! How long have you been doing this? I can only draw Watapon without messing up..."[/color]

[color=#008080][i]"Yup. I like Zebby, it's really cute. Please cut the formalities man, we are friends! You can call me by my real name, Sonya! Didn't expect me to have a name right?"[/i][/color]
[b][i][color=#800080]"YOUR NAME IS SONYA!!!???"[/color][/i][/b]

Leon looked up and gave Amber her sketch pad back - [color=#800080]"Guess what? Number 2's name is Sonya."[/color]

[color=#800080]"You say I'm wide open and yet you can't even get past two cards; neither of which is a Trap Card. Pathetic,"[/color][color=#000000] Aivea spat, as she drew her next card, [/color][color=#800080][i]'There's no denying that I need Hieratics with more Defense, though. Hmm...'[/i][/color]

[color=#800080]"Now, I Normal Summon Hieratic Dragon of Eset in Attack Position, and yes I [i]can[/i] do that, at the price that it loses 900 Attack Points,"[/color] [color=#000000]Aivea stated as her monster was Summoned. It appeared to be weaker than normal, but was still willing to fight.[/color]

[color=#000000][b]Dragon-type/LIGHT/Level 5/1900 ATK/1200 DEF[/b]
[b]Hieratic Dragon of Eset's ATK: 1900 --> 1000[/b][/color]

[color=#800080]"Now, Gebab, attack that Green Gadget and put it out of its misery!"[/color][color=#000000] Aivea commanded.[/color]

"You need to be taught a lesson, [i]Number girl!"[/i] Rai replied, more cocky than energetic now. "I activate the Trap Card Dimensional Prison! This allows me to banish your attacking monster and by the way this isn't destruction, so your Field Spell won't do anything. Say goodbye to your Gebeb!" His Trap card flipped open, and then Gebeb fell into a dimensional rift.

"You're the pathetic one here." He retorted. "The stage has been set. If you don't prepare a good enough counter, I'm afraid that in the next turn, YOU'LL LOSE! That I can guarantee."

Amber caught the bottle of medicine and put it back in her back, when she was done, she noticed that Leon had just started looking through her sketch pad.

[color=#000000][b]"U-um.. hold on a minute there Leon..!" [/b]Amber said as she was about to complain, but then Leon complemented her on her skill, so she smiled instead. [b]"Oh well.. I've been drawing for as long as I can remember. I'm kind of self-taught too."[/b][/color]

[color=#008080][i]"Ahem... W-well then... Sonya was it? Very well. I shall from this point on refer to as 'Sonya' " [/i][/color]Said Zebulos as he tried not to stutter to much. [color=#008080]" I suppose I can get used to being called 'Zebby' as well."[/color]

Amber giggled a bit. [b]"It would seem that Sonya and Zebby are getting along. It's too bad we can't hear them both. That way we wouldn't have to play middle man in every conversation" [/b]Amber chuckled a little and then covered her mouth and blushed a little bit [b]"D-darn it.. Stupid laugh..."[/b]
(Amber has a high tendency to laugh with an annoyingly high pitch, even when she tries not to.)

[color=#008080][i]"What's the big deal M'Lady..? My people laugh like that all the time."[/i][/color]
[i]"Yeah... but you're also cute fuzzy critters... I'm a grown human girl"[/i]
[i][color=#008080]"Still, It is one of those things that makes you.. YOU! You should embrace it, not hide it."[/color][/i]

James gave an unpredictable smile when he saw the large space ship, until he then frowned upon seeing the Kaiser Colosseum appear onto the field. [b][color=#daa520]“Wow, your toy have certainly put me in some sort of a lockdown,”[/color][/b] James commented as he suddenly came aware of the puzzle that has just been answered. [color=#daa520][i]‘It is obvious Seth is definitely going to Xyz Summon because he has a monster that would upon being Summoned in that condition, is useless. If he is going to Xyz Summon a monster with two Xyz Materials, I will still be frozen in scrap…I am limited for a counterattack, I only have a few options each with a flaw,’[/i][/color]

James analysed the six cards in his hand and slammed one down. [b][color=#daa520]“I activate my [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Different_Dimension_Capsule"][color=#daa520]Different Dimension Capsule[/color][/url][color=#daa520]; I get to select a card from my deck to banish and during my second Standby Phase after activation the card I banished will be added to my hand,”[/color][/b] James explained as he looked through his deck and quickly placed a card in his banished zone before shuffling his deck. [b][color=#daa520]“You could probably guess an accurate range of what a person at this generation will pick. For now I will Summon my [/color][url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Wind-Up_Knight"][color=#daa520]Wind-Up Knight[/color][/url][color=#daa520] in Defence Position (1800/1200),” [/color][/b]he said as a shining knight in silver and golden armor triumphantly entered the field crouching down[b].[color=#daa520] “I will set two cards Face Down and end my turn,”[/color][/b]

[b]LP: 4000
Deck: 37
Hand: 2
Monsters: Wind-Up Knight in Defence Position (1800/1200)
S/T zone: Different Dimension Capsule, 2 Face Downs
Grave: 0
Banished Zone: 1 [/b]

[color=#800080]"Actually, dumbass, you've only wasted a perfectly good..." [/color][color=#000000]Aivea was just about to say the word "trap" when all of a sudden, she was completely thrown off by the fact that the man called her a Number girl, [/color][color=#800080]"...wait, [i]what[/i] did you just call me?!"[/color]

[color="#000000"]Luckily, this didn't stop her from playing her Forbidden Lance, which had protected Gebab from the Dimensional Prison. However, it also robbed Gebab of the power it needed to destroy the Green Gadget. This was where Honest came into play, as by discarding that, Gebab had managed to regain that strength.[/color]

[b][color=#000000]Hieratic Dragon of Gebab's ATK: 1800 --> 1000 --> 2400[/color][/b]
[b][color=#000000]Rai's LP: 4000 --> 3000 (assuming no response)[/color][/b]

[color=#000000]The next gaunt made by the opposing man only made Aivea burst in a mocking laughter.[/color]

[color=#800080]"You, defeating [i]me[/i] next turn?!"[/color][color=#000000] Aivea scoffed, [/color][color=#800080]"Tch, now I [i]know[/i] you're lying to yourself. Anyway, I activate Gebab's effect; when it destroys a monster by battle, I can summon any Dragon-type Normal Monster from my hand, Deck or Graveyard, and I choose to summon Flamvell Guard in Defense Mode. The downside is that its Attack and Defense Points go down to 0, but that doesn't concern me. I'll also set two cards. Now... do... your... f***ing... [i]worst[/i][/color][color=#800080]..."[/color]

[color=#000000][spoiler=Aivea's Status]LP: 4000[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Deck: 32[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Hand: 0[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards on Field: Hieratic Dragon of Gebab (Atk), Hieratic Seal of Resilience, Hieratic Dragon of Eset (Atk), Flamvell Guard (Def), 2S/T[/color]
[color=#000000]Cards in Graveyard: Forbidden Lance, Honest[/color]
[color=#000000]Banished Cards: N/A[/spoiler][/color]

[color=#800080]"If you taught yourself, maybe you can teach me too, I'd love to draw like this someday."[/color] - Leon saved the sketch pad into Amber's backpack.

[i][color=#008080]"Don't be nervous, please! It's been a while since you spoke to another Number, right?"[/color][/i]

Amber giggled as she mentioned Zebby and Sonya - [color=#800080]"Hopefully they'll become friends with each other. You are right, it is kind of weird, it would be better to hear them both."[/color] - Amber then released a cute chuckle, and covered her mouth, blushing. - [color=#800080]"I don't think it's stupid. Your laugh is kinda cute. You shouldn't be ashamed of the things that make you yourself."[/color] - Leon then smiled at Amber's blush, without noticing he was blushing a bit too.

[i][color=#008080]"Hey that's what Zebby just said!"[/color][/i]
[i][color=#800080]"No kidding huh?"[/color][/i]
[i][color=#008080]"You and Zebby are too much alike, so... chivalrous!"[/color][/i]
[color=#800080][i]"Don't make me blush Sonya..."[/i][/color]

[color=#000080]"Alright Kid... Lets see what you've got going on in that little head of yours..."[/color] Said Seth as he drew his card. [color=#000080]"Well then... This should be interesting...Now.. because I can't normal or set summon, I have little choice but to.. Play another Boss Rush Card. Now that I have these two on the field I will get two BES and or big cores for the price of one! I'll end my turn there."[/color]

[color=#000080]LP: 4000[/color]
[color=#000080]Hand: 1[/color]
Deck: 33
Monsters: 1 BES Big Core Mk-2 in attack (2400/1100)
S/T: 2 Boss Rush, 1 Kaiser Colosseum, 1 face-down

[color=#008080]"That's true.. it has been quite a while since I've conversed with another number. It's nice to be friends with one as well."[/color]

Then Zebulos heard Sonya talk about Chivalry

[color=#008080]"You say that like it's a bad thing Sonya."[/color]

[b]"Thanks you guys. It really means a lot." [/b]Amber sighed, [b]"It's nice to have a friend again. Well.. a Human friend. Not that You're any less important to me Zebulos. You'll always be close to my heart."[/b]

[color=#008080]"I understand M'Lady. But take heart... I sense him near by... Put on your D-Gazer and you'll see what I mean..." [/color]

[b]"Hmm...? What do you mean Zebulos...?" [/b]Amber put on her goggles and then looked around, she then saw it... She saw a large Colosseum that couldn't be seen otherwise [b]"T...that's... the Kaiser Colosseum Spell.. I only know one person who uses that card... It's him... Seth..."[/b]

Amber suddenly seemed a little nervous.. It was the beginning of the same combo Seth had used on her a long time ago.

[b]"Well.. I at least know he's here now.. but I can't face him yet..."[/b]

Then Amber saw Yuki walking over to them.

[b]"oh hey Yuki. You didn't miss too much.. just the two of us winning our heart pieces, and then Leon chasing down the guy I beat when he refused to give me my prize and tried to run off."[/b]

Seamus looked at the card he had drawn. "YEAH! I summon Machina Gearframe (ATK: 1800)" A thin, orange humanoid robot appeared. "Then, I can add a Machina from my deck to my hand. I choose Machina Fortress! Then, with it's effect, I can discard itself and Machina Peacekeeper to Special Summon it! (ATK: 2500)" There was an explosion, and from it emerged a huge blue tank-like robot. It leveled it's giant cannon at Thomas's chest. "And I'm not done yet! Iron Call! I resurrect my Sniper! (ATK: 1800)" Thomas grinned. [b]"Wow...you are pretty good here you were, almost dead, and you manage to summon out three monsters in one turn..." [/b]"Seamus smiled from ear to ear. "Thanks! But I'm not gonna go easy just because you were nice. Battle phase! Fortress attacks Vapor and Gearframe attacks Rekka! Then Sniper hits you directly!" [b]"Ack-" [/b]Thomas stumbled backwards as his monsters were smashed and he was hit. (Thomas: 4000 -> 1900) "Then, during my second Main phase, I'll Union equip Gearframe to Fortress, and end my turn. Sniper is destroyed by Iron Call's effect now..." One of his monsters dissapeared, and the other latched on to the largest of the three. [b]"I'm impressed. For somebody your age, you're a really good duelist Seamus! I'm in trouble...but I'm not gonna let myself lose here. Draw!" [/b] he looked down at his card and smiled. [b]"I'll set one card, and then I'm done..." [/b]Seamus somehow smiled even wider. "I can beat you now! Fortress is protected from destruction by Gearframe! You can't kill it with that one card!" He drew, but didn't bother looking at the new card. "Attack!" The tank robot fired a laser beam at Thomas. But the superhero just nodded. [b]"My goal wasn't to destroy it...quick-play spell, Mirage Tube! When you attack, you take 1000 damage!"[/b]A small part of Fortress's laser was sucked away into a tube, and then blasted out of the end- towards Seamus. "Ah-" (Seamus: 800 -> 0) "Awe...I lost." he said as the monsters dissapeared and the ARV faded. Neo reverted to his normal suit, and walked over to his opponent. [b]"That was a great game though. I just got lucky at the end there." [/b]The boy smiled up at him. "Here, you can have my Heart Piece. And don't you dare think I'm gonna give up! I'll beat you someday, Neo!" Thomas smiled back. [b]"I'll look forward to a rematch with you." [/b] He took the Heart Piece from Seamus's hand, and fitted it into his frame. Then he turned away, and his expression darkened. He started walking to where he had seen Leon earlier.

[left]This would be over soon enough. Greg was winning, 3450 to 1800. His opponent, the red-headed woman, had 1 Set Spell or Trap card and Laval Magma Cannoneer in face-up Defense Position (ATK 1800 / DEF 200).[/left]
[left]"I..draw..." The woman began. "I summon Laval Volcano Handmaiden." A brown-skinned girl with glowing red-eyes dressed in a maid outfit which appeared to be made out of glowing embers appeared beside Laval Magma Cannoneer (ATK 100 / DEF 200).[/left]
[left]"I have 3 Laval monsters with different names in my graveyard: Laval Forest Sprite; Laval Lady of the Burning Lake, and Laval Cannon. I Special Summon Laval Burner from my hand, via it's effect." A golem with metal gauntlets encased in fire and a mane of flaming red hair appeared on the other side of Laval Magma Cannoneer (ATK 2100 / DEF 1000).[/left]
[left]"I tune my Level 1 Laval Volcano Handmaiden with my Level 5 Laval Burner!" The woman continued, her Handmaiden exploding into a green colored ring which Laval Burner jumped through, causing his body to fade and five glowing orbs of light to be left in it's place. The stars inside the ring were absorbed by a beam of light. "Synchro Summon! Lavalval Dragoon!" The beam of light exploded, ring and all, and a dinosaur-like bird made out of molten lava appeared in its place (ATK 2500 / DEF 1200). The woman wasn't done, however. "I activate Laval Magma Cannoneer's effect! I discard Laval Lancelord to inflict 500 damage, and end my turn." One of Laval Magma Cannoneer's cannons glowed red before shooting a blast of fire at Greg, bypassing the boy's monsters and hitting him directly.[/left]

[left][GREG LP: 2950][/left]

[left]"[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9QYmNtMKqw"]Draw[/url]," Greg said, drawing his card. On his field were 2 Set Spell or Trap cards, Atlanta Genie (ATK 2700 / DEF 1800) with 1 Xyz Material, Ranger Skullfiend with 2 Xyz Material, and Vortex Beast Skullfiend with 2 Xyz Material.[/left]
[left][spoiler=Atlanta Genie][/left]
[left][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/49977.jpg[/img][/left]
[left][spoiler=Lore]3 Level 4 monsters[/left]
Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Activate 1 of these effects:
● Inflict 300 damage to your opponent for every card in their hand.
● Special Summon 1 "Atlanta Token" (WATER/Fish-type/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) for every card in your opponents hand. Destroy these Tokens during the End Phase.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Ranger Skullfiend]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/50867.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]3 Level 4 Fiend-type monsters
Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card (This is not optional). Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Flip a coin. Then, depending on the result, activate one of these effects: ● Heads: Banish 1 face-up monster your opponent controls. If the banished monster was a Xyz Monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the ATK of the banished monster. ● Tails: Banish this face-up card and pay Life Points equal to this card's ATK.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Vortex Beast Skullfiend]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/50871.jpg[/img]
[spoiler=Lore]3 Level 4 Fiend-type monsters
Once per turn: Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card (This is not optional). Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; Flip a coin. Then, depending on the result, activate one of these effects: ● Heads: Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage to your opponent equal to the destroyed monster's Level or Rank x 300. ● Tails: Destroy 1 Xyz Monster on your side of the field and pay Life Points equal to the destroyed monster's Rank x 400.
[/spoiler]
[/spoiler]

"Due to Vortex Beast Skullfiend's and Ranger Skullfiend's effects, I must detach 1 Xyz Material from them each turn." 1 of the 2 glowing orbs orbiting both Skullfiends faded away.
"I activate Vortex Beast Skullfiend's optional effect. I can detach 1 Xyz Material to flip a coin. If the result is heads..." Greg continued, flipping a coin. The result? Heads. Vortex Beast bit down on the last of the orbs orbiting it. It's mouth and eyes began to glow purple with energy. "I can Destroy 1 face-up monster you control, then deal damage equal to the destroyed monster's Level or Rank times 300."
"Bu-But six times 300 is-" the woman stammered.
"1800," Greg finished for her.
Vortex Beast Skullfiend shot a bolt of energy out of it's mouth, shooting through Lavalval Dragoon, destroying it, and into the boy's opponent, dealing 1800 points of damage.

[Woman LP: 0]

"AGGGHHH!" She screamed, falling backwards.
"I'll take that Heart Piece," Greg told her, holding out his hand. The woman threw the Heart Piece to the boy, who caught it.
[i]Yes! [/i]Greg thought. [i]Only three more to go.[/i]

"My move!" Mikey drew his card. On the opposite side of the field was a young boy with moderately tan skin wearing a blue hoodie, commanding a Cyber Dragon with Ax of Despair equipped. "It could be your last!" the boy said. Mikey smiled. "Ironic. It [i]the[/i] last turn. Your last." Mikey looked at his field. Nova Master in attack mode, and two face-downs. "M'kay, my move! I start with my face-down, De-Fusion! I defuse my Nova Master to special summon E-Heroes Heat an Lady Heat!" The caped Fire-Monster disappeared into a wide vortex, and then E-Heroes Heat and Lady Heat jumped out of it. "Whats up with that?" the boy asked. "Easy," Mikey said, activating a Field Spell. "I use Fusion Gate. So now, I can perform a fusion without Polymerization. So now, I banish my heroes to summon Elemental Hero Inferno!" The two monster collided in a blast of flame, and a huge monster in fire armor appeared from the blaze. "Now I play Parallel World Fusion! So I shuffle my banished heroes into my deck to summon another Inferno!" A second copy of Inferno appeared on the field. "Now, I activate my face-down, DNA Transplant! I now change every monster on the field to a Water-Attribute!" Mikey and the boy watched as a strange blue energy changed each monster into a water version of itself. "And when Inferno battles a water monster, he gains 1000 attack. My first Inferno destroys you Cyber for 200 damage, and my second attacks for 2300." The first Inferno blew the Cyber Dragon to virtual smithereens, and the second charged in for a second attack.

[BOY LIFE POINTS: 2500->0 / WINNER: MIKEY]

The field disintegrated, and the boy walked over to Mikey. "Totally nifty duel, dude." He said, handing a Heart Peice over to Mikey. "You deserve this." Mikey smiled, and crouched down, patting the boy on the head. "You did good, kid. Keep up the practice." Mikey walked back to his sister. "That was awesome, bro!" she said. "Lets go find you first Heart Piece," Mikey said to Blazey. "C'mon."

Archived