Yu-Gi-Oh! Hearts of Darkness *Reboot* [IC/PG-13/Started/Not Accepting]

Kohakuchan19

[b]"Sorry... But Kohaku isn't going anywhere...!" [/b]Amber declared as she flipped her Face-down card [b]"I Play R.K. Afterburner! It's a continuous [/b][b]Trap that allows me to Target one RK monster I control[/b][b]. When the targeted monster is attacked, The attacking monster loses 500 ATK points until the end of the attack phase. I have chosen to target Kohaku, and since your Green Gadget is attacking her, that brings it down to 900, causing you to lose 300 Lifepoints, and [/b][b]your monster is destroyed."[/b]

[color=#800080]R.K. Afterburner: (Continuous Trap card)[/color]
[color=#800080]Activate by selecting an R.K monster on the field. Any other monster that attacks the targeted monster loses 500 ATK points until the end of the attack phase. When the targeted monster is sent to the graveyard or removed from play, destroy this card.[/color]

Kohaku's ATK [color=#ff0000]1200[/color] - G. Gadget's ATK [color=#ff0000]900[/color] = 300 Damage to Rai's LP. [color=#000080]<- Assuming no response[/color]

[b]"And now... Since Kohaku destroyed your monster by battle, I can use her Special Ability which allows me to search my deck for an equip spell and equip it to any Beast-Warrior type monster I control." [/b]Amber pulls out her deck and flip through it until she finds the card she wants, then pulls it out and shuffles her deck before playing the card she chose. [b]"Now I will equip Kohaku with United We Stand... This card increases the ATK and DEF of the equipped monster by 800, times the number of face-up monsters I control... And since Kohaku's Options always have the same ATK and DEF as Kohaku herself, Their ATK and DEF will raise as well.. I have three monster's face-up in total, making them all [/b] [b]3600/3400!"[/b]

All of Amber's monsters began to glow as their power rose, Kohaku let out a loud meow-like noise Then making silly/confident look on her face as her power increased. The Options didn't have faces, so they just floated there.

[b]"Hee hee! Look at YOU Kohaku, you look like you're ready for anything!"[/b] Amber said Excitedly, as if to cheer on her Monsters like one would for their friends at a sport event or something.

[color=#008080][i]"Don't get Cocky M'Lady..! He might still have a back-up Plan.!" [/i][/color]Said Zebulos, advising her to settle down.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Wow, that's awesome!" Rai agreed, his Life Points lowering to 3700. In front of him were now three very powerful monsters. Very powerful, and yet fragile.

He grinned in a kind of mocking way to them, as if he was a king addressing peasants. Despite doing, all confident, he didn't seem to be doing much. He had both the hand advantage and three facedown cards, so it was probably justifiable for him to be confident. Still, he didn't plan on using any of these cards. The line was dying down. Right now he had the chance to end this duel straightaway, with just two cards, one of his facedowns and a Gadget monster. But he didn't take the chance, he couldn't risk revealing his Number even if it meant victory. Not just yet. He didn't want this girl to start avoiding him out of fear, he didn't let out his true identity. Instead, let her underestimate him for their next duel. The game was exciting.

"Wow, I can't really do anything against monsters that strong, now can I?" Rai continued, shrugging. "Go on then with your turn."

[i]"Hmmm.... He's hiding something...." [/i]Amber thought to her self, bringing her attention to the two face downs. [i]"I was certain her was going to try something with his face-downs... Maybe he's waiting for me to attack?"[/i]

[i][color=#008080]"It's very possible.. I sense no doubt in him however... Though.. I wouldn't be surprised either way.. Maybe his face-downs only effect him, or maybe one is a Mirror Force... It is a fairly common card is it not?"[/color][/i]

[i]"And in very High Demand...[/i] [i]But even if it is a mirror force or something like it... I have an idea...."[/i] Amber Drew her card and smiled at the card she had drawn. This might help her. [b]"To start my turn, I will place 2 cards face down... Keep my Options in Defense Mode... and then... I will Use Kohaku to Attack[/b] [b]your Red Gadget, with 3600 ATK points![/b]

Kohaku's ATK [color=#ff0000]3600[/color] - R Gadget's ATK [color=#ff0000]1300[/color] = 2300 Damage to Rai's LP.

[b]"I won't use Kohaku's Effect this time.. Since there really isn't any need to do so. I will end my turn there."[/b]

LP: 4000
Hand: 2
Deck: 32
Grave: 1
Removed: none
Monsters:
1 ATK "RK Cadet: Kohaku" (3600/3400)
2 F/U DEF "RK Device: Kohaku Options" (Both 3600/3400)
S/T:
1 F/D

[b]"Make your move Rai..." [/b]Amber said.

"So it's my turn again, draw!" Rai declared, drawing his next card. His hand was up to five, but his Life Points were down to 1400. He wasn't really fond of losing, but at the moment he didn't have much of a choice. He chose not to activate his facedowns, he had taken the attack. He didn't want to give off the impression of a highly advanced duelist. Not. Just. Yet. He flashed a smile on his face and kicked dust on the ground, trying to look awesome at it.

"Time for a comeback! First off, I summon Yellow Gadget from my hand, allowing me to add another Green Gadget!" On the field appeard a yellow geared machine (ATK 1400). "After that, I'll activate the spell card Double Summon, from my hand! With it, I can Normal Summon once more this turn. So I'll summon that Green Gadget just added!" His Life Points decreased further (LP: 900) but he didn't seem to mind, nor care. Next to the yellow machine appeared a second Green Gadget (ATK 1400). As it appeared, Rai added another card, Red Gadget, to his hand due to Green Gadget's effect.

"After that, it's time for an Xyz Summon! I overlay my two Gadgets to [i]Xyz Summon[/i] Geargiganto X!" The two monsters then became orbs as a geared robot materialized in their midst (ATK 2300). "With its effect, I detach an Overlay Unit to add a Machine from my deck to my hand, so I'll just add the final Green Gadget from my deck." One of the two orbs suddenly diminished, and then Rai added another card into his hand. Back to five cards, and still three facedowns.

"Before we wrap things up, I activate the spell card Mystical Space Typhoon from my hand, destroying your United We Stand equip card!" Rai stated, grinning widely in a friendly manner. A typhoon formed itself and destroyed Amber's spell card. "With its destructions, your monsters' ATKs should return to normal, to be shocked by my Geargiganto X! So go, X! Attack her Cadet Kohaku!"

He still had three facedowns on the field, as well as four cards in his hand. He felt cool. And although he could summon his Number whenever he felt like it, he didn't. This was a friendly duel afterall, not a wager duel. Not yet.

LP: 900
Hand: 4
Monsters:
1 ATK Geargiganto X (ATK 2300/DEF 1500)
S/T:
3 F/D

[b]"Not going to Happen...! I'll still take the damage... but I'm going to use Kohaku Option's Ability to Send it to the grave yard in her place! Protect Kohaku!"[/b]

Just as GearGiganto X struck Kohaku, One of the options sparkled and appeared to have healed her, but in reality, it just went to the graveyard, Leaving Kohaku and one more option on the field. Amber took 1100 Damage.

[b]"Ugh!" [/b]Amber said as she shielded her eyes from the shock wave.

Amber's LP: 2900

Josep summoned another monster to his field, Light And Darkness Dragon, a card known to be able to negate any card effect. Josep then ordered his dragons to attack Yuki's set monster, Steelswarm Gatekeeper. The hologram of the face-down card transformed to a quadrupedal insect-like monster which was soon incinerated by Light And Darkness Dragon's attack. [color=#4B0082][i]"He's too powerful... Damn it all!" [/i][/color][color=#000000]Yuki said, while crouching in order to shield himself from the debris created by Light And Darkness Dragon's attack. [/color]He stood up once again to face Josep's impending attack, preparing himself for the worst.

[color=#4B0082][i]"Damn it.." [/i][/color]

[color=#000000]----------[/color]
[color=#000000]STATS[/color]

[color=#000000]Field: Royal Decree[/color]

[color=#000000]Nothing else changed[/color]

Rai grinned. He wasn't even[i] trying[/i] to win, but he was still winning. It was a little weird, in all actuality. He had never tried to NOT summon his Number Card before. His entire deck was mostly designed to support Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon, and make it impossible to beat. And when it WAS beaten, he could just recycle and summon it all over again. That was the point of his entire deck, but right now he was using it in an awkwardly different way. That still somehow managed to work.

"Well, there's nothing more I can do, I'm afraid, so I'll end my turn." He said.

Red-Eyes bellowed, it was going to attack directly and take huge pleasure in doing so....however, Josep hesitated for a second. "just a duel right? no real problems if I attack directly right? why do I feel so uneasy?...Red-eyes....." he held his breath, something telling him not to attack, a feeling he got from Light and Darkness Dragon, as if the will of Red-eyes and Light and Darkness clashed as to whether or not to attack.

He held his head as both Horus and Red-Eyes opened this mouths, twin beams charging and turning black, enough power to put Five-god Dragon to his knees, but something kept his mind on track, Hannah was bouncing happily, it reminded him of when they were younger.....however...she was older and more...developed...and....bouncing awfully near him.....his....distractions...kept rising and....and.....

"MATCH FORFEIT!" yelled a loud siren, a surprised Josep looked down on his wrist, his hand, while trying to wipe sweat off his arm accidentally pressed on the forfeit pressure sensor long enough for it to read. The holograms of the three Dragons roared loudly, the Stare of Red-eyes looking down at Yuki with a murderous intent as it dissipated, Josep's attitude changing immediately. "woah....really? sucks.....oh well, good thing it was a practice duel....right?"

DUEL OVER: Winner Yuki

[b]"Alright... I'm gonna take a chance... and I'm gonna finish this Duel Right here and now!"[/b] Amber said as she drew her card. [b]"Perfect.... I will Tribute my Kohaku Option To Summon One of my Favorites. R.K. Hero: Sparkster!" [/b]

The Option vanished in a rather sparkly fashion as Amber's new monster took it's place on the field. This Monster was an Opossum with punky blonde hair, Blue Armor and a Sword, and bore some similarities to the way Amber was dressed. Even the Goggles were at least the same shape.

[spoiler='R.K. Hero: Sparkster'][img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q159/Kohaku_The_Winged_Neko/RKHSparkster.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

[b]"That's not all, I'll also Equip him with This Card.. The R.K. Sword of Legends! This Card increases Sparkster's ATK by 1000, and So you know.. IF This card were to be sent to the graveyard as a result of battle, or card effect, You will lose 1000 LP."[/b]

Sparkster's Sword changed from a Generic Blade, to a Golden Sword, with a Jewel encrusted hilt. Sparkster gave it a quick swing, showing it off in a way.

[color=#008000]R.K. Sword of Legends (Equip Spell)[/color]
[color=#008000]Equip this card to "R.K. Hero: Sparkster". While this card is equipped, "R.K Hero: Sparkster" gains 1000 ATK. When this card is sent to the graveyard as a result of battle, or an opponent's card effect, your opponent loses 1000 Life Points.[/color]

Sparkster + Sword of Legends = 2800 ATK points

[b]"I will also Special Summon R.K. Cadet: Geo, since I still control a tuner."[/b]

Amber placed her card down, and revealed a Fox-like monster with Green armor and a Spear.

[b]"Now.. We finish this[/b][b] Sparkster! Attack his Geargiganto X![/b]

Sparkster Got into Position as his Rocket Pack charged, Once charged, he Launched himself Directly into Geargiganto X, busting right through it, and causing him to explode. Sparkster than jumped back into his position.

Sparkster's ATK [color=#ff0000]2800[/color] - Geargiganto's ATK [color=#ff0000]2300[/color] = 500 Damage to Rai's LP.

[b]"Thanks to Sparkster's Ability. I can either Destroy a set card, or return up to two equip spells to my deck from the grave yard."[/b]
Amber took the United We Stand from the graveyard, and returned it to her deck, shuffling it afterwards. [b]"Now... Kohaku, Geo! Attack Rai's LP!"[/b]

The Two Cadets imitated Sparkster's Actions, and Tackled straight into Rai, Over-Killing his LP.

End of Duel
Winner: Amber

The Rocket Knights could be seen dancing about in excitement for doing so well. (Even if the victory was practically given away.) [b]"Good Job you guys!" [/b]Said Amber as she removed her D-Gazer after deactivating it. Amber Offered her hand to Rai for a handshake. [b]"Good game I guess... But you really didn't need to hold back..."[/b]

Rai sighed as the monsters attacked him, reducing his Life Points to zero. flashed a grin, and for a moment his body intensely radiated a powerful dark aura, but it disappeared just as quickly as it appeared. "If I hadn't held back, we wouldn't be having a rematch." He stated as matter-of-fact. He took off his own D-Gazer, and shook Amber's hand.

"Well, this was just a practice duel, so my little Heart Piece here is still safe and sound." He continued, still smiling. His feet were starting to go up and down again, his body starting to grow active once more. He just couldn't stay still. "The duel was only meant to find out the average strength of the duelists. And I tell the truth when I say that it's pretty impressive! But once the World Duel Carnival starts, and we have our rematch, I won't be holding back - and I'll be the winner, that I can assure you!" [i]And then your Number will be mine.[/i]

He started to walk away, but then paused and reconsidered.

"Hey, before I leave, can I ask you just one question?" Rai said. "Pretty much every duelist nowadays has an Xyz monster, but you didn't use one in our duel. Just wondering . . . do you have any Xyzes? If so, what's it called?"

After Amber answered, he ran off back into the crowd, checking out the rest of the duelists he had missed, the newest arrivals and some that had escaped his notice, and awaited the World Duel Carnival to finally start.

Amber shrugged a bit. [b]"Sorry, I have an xyz, but I'm afraid that I can't just give you it's name. It's one of those things that you just have to find out when I decide to summon him next. The only reason I didn't use him in this duel, was because you weren't giving me your all." [/b]Amber Paused [b]"You see.. I'm the kind of person who treats people with the same amount of respect I am given. You didn't take our duel seriously, So I had little reason to do the same."[/b]

With that, Amber walked up to Leon, and greeted him. [b]"Hey Leon... Still dealing which the other weird guy[/b] [b]in Spandex...?[/b]" That was clearly a crack at Thomas' Super Hero Costume. [b]"Anyway... If you're done.. I'd like to talk to you asap."[/b]

[color=#008080][i]"Are you worried M'Lady...?" [/i][/color]Asked Zebulos... [color=#008080]"You seem a bit off after that Duel.."[/color]

[i]"I'm fine Zebulos... just slightly annoyed that Rai didn't so much as use his face-down cards... But I am worried too.. We have not one... but two nut jobs that could be after you now.. either out of greed, or ignorance... That guy we just dueled... He worries me the most right now... I have a feeling.. we'll be seeing him again real soon...."[/i]

Yuki's last line of defense was breached, allowing Josep's remaining monsters free to attack Yuki. [color=#4B0082][i]"s***! Looks like I'll lose this duel no matter what i do..." [/i][/color][color=#000000]Yuki closed his eyes and braced himself for 5800 damage[/color]. "MATCH FORFEIT!" [color=#000000]Yuki heard a ridiculously loud siren that made the three dragons on Josep's field dissipate into nothingness. [/color][color=#000000]After almost being defeated for the first time, Yuki involuntarily dropped to his knees with a blank stare on his face. [/color][color=#000000]Despite his body not being hurt physically, there was another thing that was hurt -his pride. After seeing Josep leaving the Dueling area, Yuki slammed his fist to the ground multiple times in rage. [/color][color=#4B0082]"DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!" [/color][color=#000000]The repeated impact soon scattered his deck everywhere across the ground, causing Yuki's rage to increase even more. [/color][color=#4B0082]"YOU... YOU USELESS PIECE OF JUNK!" [/color][color=#000000]Yuki damaged some of his cards in his sea of rage, some even ended up torn in half. [/color]After he managed to calm himself down, he took another look at his now useless cards. [color=#000000]Strangely, an odd purple aura began to appear out of Yuki's cards. At the same time, an odd looking mark that slightly resembles the number "16" appears on Yuki's left cheek. Like the time he first found Number 16, Yuki felt a power growing inside him and his consciousness was fading as well. Within the blink of an eye, Yuki blacked out. [/color][color=#4B0082]"Ugh... My head feels like sh*t... Where on earth am i?" [/color][color=#000000]After being unconscious for 3 minutes, Yuki woke up under a small tree not too far away from where he fainted. He took a quick look at his surroundings and saw a young girl dressed in blue. (Amber)[/color] [color=#000000]Before standing up, he took a quick look at his deck and found a major surprise. [/color][i][color=#4B0082]"Phantom Blaster Wonder Sorceress... Phantom Blaster Guardian Sorceress... Where on earth did my Steelswarms go?!" [/color][/i][color=#000000]Yuki was very surprised when he found that more than half of his deck has been changed. [b]"You said your cards are junk, so I've given you new ones."[/b][/color][color=#000000] Said a mysterious voice. [/color][color=#4B0082][i]"What the hell was that? So it looks like my deck changed, huh? Oh well, let's see what we could do with it." [/i][/color][color=#000000]Yuki stood[/color] up and walked towards the girl (Amber) [color=#000000]He then tapped the girl's shoulder lightly. [/color][color=#4B0082]"Excuse me, you seem like a fine lady. Would you mind telling me your name? My name is Yuki Kandou, by the way." [/color][color=#000000]Yuki said to Amber, making a small wink as he does so.[/color]

[color=#daa520][i]‘Waste of time,’ [/i][/color]James frowned as he saw the duel end before his eyes and decided to walk away to report that he has seen no sign of Numbers. But he was stopped when he heard of the aftermatch of the two Duelists (Amber and Rai’s conversation about Xyz). [color=#daa520][i]‘My suspicions have risen slightly as they might be using code names for Numbers, only those with Numbers would be able to identify them. But I might be wrong, stranger things have happened. I have got to keep an eye out for both of them but I might actually randomly encounter them…’[/i] [/color]he gave a hint of a smile as the crowd he was hidden within him broke away, he casually walked away towards the Preliminary Building for more news if the WDC will actually start since most of the duels were over. [color=#daa520]‘I know their face but not their names, interesting. This WDC is actually getting more fun than I expected for a basic hunt for the Numbers,’[/color] he thought waiting at the Preliminary Building.

Leon cheered as the final blow from Amber's monsters finished Rai's Life Points. - [color=#800080]"Woohoo! That was amazing Amber! Two wins in a row."[/color] - he cracked his teeth as he heard Rai asking Amber for her Number's Name. After Amber brushed him off, she approached Leon and greeted him, asking to converse. She seemed somewhat worried. - [color=#800080]"I just kicked Superman out, the nerve with him. [/color]- he realized it might be about the Justice League of Duel Monsters they just met and their Numbers. He placed his arm around her body, trying to confort her. - [color=#800080]"Is everything okay Amber?"[/color]

Mikey's eyes widened in surprise. Just as the Dragon Duelist was about to win, he hit the forfeit button by accident. He was surprised even further by the other duelists rage after his lost, calling his deck "Junk." That seemed uncanny. No cards were junk. It just depended on how you used them. He stood there for a bit, staring at the boy now on the ground. He turned and focused on the duel next to him, the chicken-suit guy versus a girl in blue. The girl had just won, and the guy in the costume ran off in some random direction. The duelist who recently lost to the Dragon Duelist walked over to the girl, and another boy wearing some business-casual clothes. "Meh," he said, "I may as well stop stalking them." He turned just in time to get ran over by his sister. "Blazey!" He shouted. Blazey had indeed just ran into him, toppling the two over. "Ow," he said, rubbing his head. Blazey tried to hold back her laughter. "Sorry, Bro!" She got up and turned, noticing the same crowd Mikey had been walking. "I saw the end of that duel. The one with the girl. She's one kick-ass chick!" She said. She held out her hand to help Mikey up. "You have no patience," he said as she lifted him off the ground. "You didn't need to Leroy Jenkins over here." When the two were finally both up, Blazey spoke up again. "Wanna go talk to them?" she asked. Mikey shrugged. "They seem to be busy." He was too late. Blazey had already sprinted over to them. "Hi!" She said. "I'm Blazey! You're an awesome duelist!" She said to the girl. Mikey face-palmed himself. "That's my brother, Mikey," she said, pointing, "but I think he's a little shy right now."

Hannah looked on as joseph used his deck swiftly executing his moves, Doom fire on the other hand cept his intentions on Red-eyes "[color=#ff0000]HAHA! he has grown so much stronger Back when we were younger I was still stronger! I'll enjoy a good duel with him... and I want to eat him so I can be freed from this monstrus fate that coward has placed me in....[/color] " He rumbles to him self.

"[color=#ee82ee]Uahhh! Joseph! How did you lose!? You had him![/color] " She said with a confused look. "[color=#ff0000]Stoopid Child! It was your fault! Your breasts distracted him![/color] "

"[color=#ee82ee]My breasts? Ohhhh... Hey!!![/color] " Hannah says her face flushing deep red. Hannah looks at Yuki have a fit and as he damages his cards her eyes turn cold, as he walks away, With venom on her tounge. "[color=#800080]Your pathetic.[/color] "(I'm asuming you walked away after blacked out since you were at a tree insted of next to us)

Amber looked down a little bit as she felt Leon's Arm wrap around her. It gave her shivers at first, but not in a bad way, it had been a while since anyone did anything like that. Amber looked to Leon, keeping her composure and remaining calm.

[b]"I'm fine.. But I think we might want to stick together during the tournament... I can't help but feel that somewhere down the line.. That Rai character is gonna come back, and actually bring on his A game... That actually worries me a bit.. Not cause I might lose the rematch.. it's what happens after I'm worried about..."[/b]

Amber Let out a Sigh. [b]"You see... I don't really care about obtaining Numbers or any of that.. Zebulos doesn't either. All we want to do by the end of this tournament is to find a friend of mine, and maybe.. just MAYBE set him free..."[/b]

Amber jumped a bit as she felt someone else touch her shoulder, she then looked over her shoulder to see a young man (Yuki), she then sighed again.

[b]"I guess we'll discuss this later. Thanks for the support by the way."[/b] Amber said with a hint of joy in her voice as she thanked him, and then looked to Yuki with a friendly smile. [b]"Hi there[/b][b]! [/b][b]My name is Amber, it's nice to meet you. Though I'm afraid that if you're going to try asking me out, I'd have to say I'm not quite interested in that kind of thing right now."[/b]

[i]"Wow... we seem to be attracting all kinds of weirdos today huh Zebulos?[/i]" [i]Amber Thought.[/i]
[i][color=#008080]"Agreed... Save for Leon here. Then again... Anyone with a number is bound to have some kind of quirk about them M'Lady..."[/color][/i]
[i]"I know, I know but still... How much would you want to bet this guy is a Hunter too...?"[/i]
[i][color=#008080]"I'm afraid Gambling is not my thing M'Lady... That might be more of Number 2's line of expertise..."[/color][/i]

Amber then turned her attention to what appeared to be twins, or at the very least siblings.. A boy and a girl. The girl was very energetic and seemed excited, but at least normal. [i]"Oh thank god..." [/i]She thought to herself. Upon hearing the complement Amber grinned.

[b]"My name is Amber, It's very nice to meet the two of you. Are you enjoying yourselves?" [/b]She spoke in a gentle and friendly tone.

He had left, almost been pushed away from Yuki by Hannah after the duel was over, he was never able to see what Yuki had done, or else he would have lost himself. "hey-hey...Hannah...I didn't even get to congratulate him for winning" He said as he started walking around in the crowd, his arm held by Hannah, it was nice to be near someone he knew again. "So...you managed to get in the tournament, I'm guessing it was a piece of cake for you."

After walking he stopped near a speaker, waiting for it to announce the beginning of the WDC, "OH, that reminds me, as soon as the tournament starts we should avoid dueling each other, someone as good as you I'd rather duel in the finals." he said with a slight chuckle.

As Leon's arm surrounded Amber, he felt her shiver a bit, and the relax. He brushed her hair lightly, and then giggled a bit.

[i][color=#008080]"Really Leon? Did you already fall for her!?"[/color][/i]
[color=#800080][i]"W-what!? I don't fall in love with no one, get it?"[/i][/color] - he blushed for no apparent reason.

Amber then mentioned sticking together, and how she was worried about Rai's A game. - [color=#800080]"This time I agree. He didn't play all of his cards. I'm more concerned about the other super hero here. He didn't know what a Number Hunter was, he said he was trying to...help? I don't get it really. Don't worry, I'll stay with you, not gonna let them put a finger on you, or Zebulos."[/color] - after Amber mentioned her true intentions, Leon sighed in relief - [color=#800080]"Well that's one less worry. I myself am here to hunt Hunters. Just, to return their Numbers to their original owners."[/color]

Amber then jumped as she was poked on the shoulder by a young man (Yuki) so Leon lowered his arms. He sighed as Yuki recited a catch phrase from prehistoric times.

[i][color=#800080]"You seem like a fine lady? REALLY!?"[/color][/i] Leon thought.
[color=#008080][i]"Why do you care? It's not like you are in love, right?"[/i][/color]
[color=#800080][i]"Shut up Joker. Weren't you the one winking at Zebulos during our duel?"[/i][/color]
[color=#008080][i]"Yeah, but he is gorgeous!"[/i] [/color]- Leon rolled his eyes, and slightly grinned as Amber cut Yuki off.

[color=#000000]The duel between Atsuko and Aivea never got far when all of a sudden, a bouncer came up to the latter. Apparently they've [i]finally[/i] figured out that Aivea never had an ID to enter the Preliminary Building. Either that or they knew the whole time and it had taken the bouncers [i]forever[/i] to find her. One couldn't blame them; there were so many people there and Aivea seemed to blend in so well that they ended up having to split up and scour the whole building until she came into sight.[/color]

[color=#000000]"Hey, you!" the bouncer exclaimed.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Huh?"[/color][color=#000000] Aivea whipped round to see the bouncer had come up behind her, [/color][color=#800080]"How [i]dare[/i] you address me as that?! I'm Aivea [i]Kaiba[/i][/color][color=#800080]!"[/color]

[color=#000000]"Whatever, you're not supposed to be here," the bouncer scoffed, [/color][color=#000000]"You don't have any ID. You're gonna have to come with me."[/color]

[color=#000000]The bouncer extended a hand, intending to grab Aivea by the shoulder, but she managed to force him back by pressing her Duel Disk into his hand. This triggered off the forfeit pressure sensor, but that wasn't what Aivea was concerned about.[/color]

[color=#800080]"Get your hands [i]off[/i] me, you damn meat-head!"[/color][color=#000000] Aivea spat, as the bouncer reached for her again, unphased by either his first failed attempt [i]or[/i] her spiteful retort, [/color][color=#800080]"I said get them OFF!!"[/color]

"[color=#ee82ee]Yup I have almost enough with a duel I had earlyer that makes 92 Duel spirits-[/color] " Hannah says, but then sudenly stalls as Doom fire Roars in her head. "[color=#ff0000]He dosent know about the spirits its best to leave him out of it, Child.[/color] "

Hannah smiles at Joseph and hugs close to his arm, "You remember to keep your promice right?" she says Her breasts squishing against his arm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

" [color=#000080]I promise you, I'll take you away from all of this, and we can play duel monsters whenever you want, you can be my wife and I will love you forever.[/color] " The 10 year old Joseph says to Hannah as he leaves.

"[color=#ee82ee]Jo-Nii!!!!!!!!!!!![/color] " Hannah says Screaming at the gate forcing a hand through the fence as tears flow from her cheeks, as hes escorted back to his car and pushed inside by his father, who gets in after, Her tears not stoping as her buttler says. "[color=#0000ff]Miss...[/color] "

Later that night in her Room looking at the cards that were so precious to her the decks he had left her with. when a Card in the pike of fire monster she was working on began to glow red. "[color=#ff0000]Come now child I'll make shure your love is eternal.... You have do help me though.[/color] " Hannah picked up the card and darkly said. "[color=#800080]Lets make a Deal.[/color] "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A tear trails down her cheek but she perks up her hair even seeming to poof up when she does, "[color=#ee82ee]Lets stick together till the end then! I'll show you how strong Ive become![/color] " She says with a wide smile.

Palir hadn't been paying much attention to the duel, or to his opponent. He knew that the opening announcements for the WDC proper would be coming soon, and he was still scanning the crowd for potential opponents. He was also watching for the kid who had been dressed in... a lightning theme? Palir hook his head about that; a mistake. As he looked back to his opponent, his mask, loosened by the sudden movements, clattered to the floor. For a second, his actual face was visible while he froze; right side normal looking, but with gears and clockworks surrounding a single optic on the left. The right half of his face twisting into a visage of rage, he ducked quickly and grabbed the mask while he removed his deck from his Disc. Placing the mask back on his face and his deck back in his pocket, he apologized. [color=#006400]I... am sorry... for that. If you would... excuse me... I must... take my... leave.[/color] He began to walk briskly in a random direction, people seeming more eager to avoid him as he breezed past. He hadn't meant for anyone to see. He didn't want to have scared anyone, but sometimes it was unavoidable or accidental. He readjusted his mask, now hopefully better seated to not fall.

Off to the corner, Seth was watching Amber closely as he noticed that She seemed to be getting a lot of Attention.

[i][color=#0000cd]"Heh... It would seem that Amber has made some new friends in the last hour or so. Heheh.. That one she dueled before with The play boy bunny of a number... Seems to have taken quite the liking to her as well." [/color][/i]

[i][color=#ff0000]"Getting Jealous Boy...?" [/color]Said Number 89 mockingly [color=#ff0000]"Forget romance, She is the enemy.. they ALL are..."[/color][/i]

[i][color=#0000cd]"Shut up 89... I didn't ask for your input.. but still... You are right. If I'm going to be the best.. I'll have to crush Amber.. and anyone else who gets in our way.. hehehe... "[/color][/i]

Meanwhile an announcement was made over the intercom.

[color=#696969][b]"ATTENTION ALL DUELISTS! WE WILL BEGIN THE TOURNAMENT IN THIRTY MINUTES, THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE TO OBTAIN YOUR LICENSES AND HEART PIECES!"[/b][/color]

"Sure thing...just...no fancy stuff okay Hannah? I don't want your butler coming out of nowhere to give us sandwiches or anything...and absolutely no alerting my family or yours....understand?" he said sternly as he heard the announcement, at that moment he felt everyone in the room tense up. "interesting, everyone just suddenly got ready for what feels like a war..." he grinned lightly and then rubbed the side of his head, he thought he heard a giggle, though he was sure it was just Hannah at his side. he couldn't help but hear things ever since he got to this city. "so weird....oh well, let's get ready Hannah, it's almost time!"

Blazey smiled. "Yeah! Yeah! I'm having a great time! And I'm just gonna say again, your one badass chick!" She stretched her hands out and shook Amber's without her consent, vigorously. She looked at the boy next to her, then back at Mikey. "C'mon, Bro! This is Amber!" Mikey walked over to the crowd. "Sorry about my sister," he said, "She tends to rush things..." He looked at the girl, and his voice died out, and he tried to keep his mouth from hanging open. She was [i]cute[/i]! There was something about her. Then he realized the boy next to her, with his arm around her. Oh. "Um, is this your, uh, boyfriend?" He asked pointing at Leon.

Archived