Newb Defense League IV

Tormented

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Make it fun, exciting, interchangeabe charactrs, and etc, etc. I shouldn't be saying though as I don't much like RP's and I'm hardl site anymore, last time i was here was the 6th, wow, didn't realise it.... But on other note, my cat that is 11 yrs old I believe is dying, want to go get him fixed up, but no monies to do so, and he was my moms cat before hand, so don't go saying you shouldn't own a pet if you can't afford it, thats just plain mean when it wasn't yours in the first place but now is....I'm kinda worried about him....

About the cat: You should just make the rest of its life as comfortable as possible, if you can afford it take him to a vet or look up a free one in the vicinity. It'll cost you money for the meds and procedures though.

About the RP, I would not mind doing one about a duel academy, so long as it has plot; It'd also be useful for those of us who wish to learn how to duel better or in General. But I'd actually prefer something that combines the main 3 YGO series instead of just 1. But I don't generally like those because they require a fair amount of work and consistency. Especially during the actual duels.

Maybe an original RP??? I think converting the club's lifespan into an RP may be cool...

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#660066]Username[/color][color=#666600]: Kabasaurus[/color]
[color=#660066]Why[/color][color=#000000] you want to join[/color][color=#666600]: To help get some new blood for YCM and help people[/color]
[color=#660066]Favorite[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#660066]Card[/color][color=#666600]: Airknight Parshath[/color]
[color=#660066]Do[/color][color=#000000] you play the game [/color][color=#000088]in[/color][color=#000000] real life[/color][color=#666600]: Yes, competitively[/color]
[color=#660066]How[/color][color=#000000] you were referred to the club[/color][color=#666600]: I've been a member of all 3 Newb Defense Leagues but I quit for a while.[/color][/font]

[quote name='Mr.WHAM' timestamp='1348406221' post='6030279']
About the cat: You should just make the rest of its life as comfortable as possible, if you can afford it take him to a vet or look up a free one in the vicinity. It'll cost you money for the meds and procedures though.
About the RP, I would not mind doing one about a duel academy, so long as it has plot; It'd also be useful for those of us who wish to learn how to duel better or in General. But I'd actually prefer something that combines the main 3 YGO series instead of just 1. But I don't generally like those because they require a fair amount of work and consistency. Especially during the actual duels.
Maybe an original RP??? I think converting the club's lifespan into an RP may be cool...
[/quote]A duel academy thing sounds cool since its a school and this could kinda pqss as a school.

@[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/133463-kabasaurus/"]Kabasaurus[/url] I'm not a person to accept you, but I'm sure he'll welcome you, so welcome to NDL.....the fourth time around, lol....

@Mr.Wham: Free vet, don't make me laugh, only thing free in my vicinity is air and water, unless you rent a hotel, then its air, but water is free to us...But thanks for the advice...He's doing alot better, moves around, I see some spots where he could of hurt himself, so I'm hoping to see the vet next month if need to......

Alas, I forgot what I was gonna say, so, hmm, toodles......oh, does any of you like the new avi, going to be putting up a creepier one soon.....I hope....

[quote name='Kabasaurus' timestamp='1348406536' post='6030281']
[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][color=#660066]Username[/color][color=#666600]: Kabasaurus[/color]
[color=#660066]Why[/color][color=#000000] you want to join[/color][color=#666600]: To help get some new blood for YCM and help people[/color]
[color=#660066]Favorite[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#660066]Card[/color][color=#666600]: Airknight Parshath[/color]
[color=#660066]Do[/color][color=#000000] you play the game [/color][color=#000088]in[/color][color=#000000] real life[/color][color=#666600]: Yes, competitively[/color]
[color=#660066]How[/color][color=#000000] you were referred to the club[/color][color=#666600]: I've been a member of all 3 Newb Defense Leagues but I quit for a while.[/color][/font]
[/quote]
Accepted~
An RP huh?
Could be fun, but it would depend on how it should be organized and what purpose it could serve.

me too herpderp D:
Also, hai.:3

I agree, we can do something else aside from card-making and card help (at least those of us who want).
If we do a RP, maybe we could go for that "archbaron" fad and push it up further?
Dunno, at least it would have a reason to exist.:'D
Something school-related sounds good, but I don't duel.

Eilyks: Sorry to hear about your cat ._. Can you ask someone to lend you the money for the medical help?

Alright, so I have a few ideas. Again, I'm gunna say this now, I'm kinda selfish, cause in almost every chance I get I reccomend doing the RP in my sig, but for once, I'm not. I wouldn't waste my time with that because we are dealing with NDLites, emphasis on the "N" part.
So here's an idea:

We do an academy RP about how to survive in certain situations (action-RP). It'll handle character development, interactions and let people build up sub plots as well as drama, and hopefully friends. We can have dueling as a whole league that a few of us support but is not a main part of the academy. The main parts would be hands-on education via the Sim Rooms. Through some romance in between charcters hopefully and diversity (like someone should have a charcter whose a pirate or like a foreign exchange student whose talented but a klutz)

If you need a basis for where this might head, think FF7 Crisis Core with a bigger character core hopefully. We can have professors who teach courses and such. I have a lot of ideas so we can organize it, and if you'd let me I'll take charge of it. The main issue for starting will be recruiting Newbs to join, aside from those who are in the club.

As for posting rules...that's an issue that varies per person.

Also this:
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/209295-the-noob-tutorial/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/209295-the-noob-tutorial/[/url]

[quote name='Eilyks Apparition' timestamp='1348434840' post='6030537']
Who would lend a person money for fixing their cat in the people might think the are lying, jordan may be friendly, but not that nice....Second, I don't ask for money I know I can't pay back.....I learned my lesson with school, hence why I can't pay for his vet trip sadly.....
[/quote]That's too bad. Out of Nowhere Question: What is (or was?) the cat's name?

[quote name='Mr.WHAM' timestamp='1348433749' post='6030489']
Alright, so I have a few ideas. Again, I'm gunna say this now, I'm kinda selfish, cause in almost every chance I get I reccomend doing the RP in my sig, but for once, I'm not. I wouldn't waste my time with that because we are dealing with NDLites, emphasis on the "N" part.
So here's an idea:
We do an academy RP about how to survive in certain situations (action-RP). It'll handle character development, interactions and let people build up sub plots as well as drama, and hopefully friends. We can have dueling as a whole league that a few of us support but is not a main part of the academy. The main parts would be hands-on education via the Sim Rooms. Through some romance in between charcters hopefully and diversity (like someone should have a charcter whose a pirate or like a foreign exchange student whose talented but a klutz)
If you need a basis for where this might head, think FF7 Crisis Core with a bigger character core hopefully. We can have professors who teach courses and such. I have a lot of ideas so we can organize it, and if you'd let me I'll take charge of it. The main issue for starting will be recruiting Newbs to join, aside from those who are in the club.
As for posting rules...that's an issue that varies per person.
Also this:
[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/209295-the-noob-tutorial/"]http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/209295-the-noob-tutorial/[/url]
[/quote]I'm confused. Is it a YGO thing or action? It seems like there's more action going on.

@Toot: His name, my brother, is Evil Coder Coldwell, yes, my animals are treated as if they were family, yes, weird, but not really if you think about it...

Anyone I consider family is under this song, I don't care who you are, if your nice and my friend, I consider you to be my family and always be welcomed....

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsme7mxU7mI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsme7mxU7mI[/url]

My favorite song and my second favorite show, it was really neat....Tell ya the truth, yes call me wierd, strange, but I kinda want to meet keke palmer, first for actually wanting to see a celebrity in rl,

About the RP, I'm sorry I won't be able join in on it, I can offer advice, but its not great either, sorry.....

Archived