Newb Defense League IV

Tormented

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys, I came here to apologize for being inactive...
I'm only able to get to YCM on weekends 'cause now I'm working and studying Engeneering...
(And when I come, there's SO many posts to read that I get lazy hahahah)
Anyways ... I'll try to be more active here ;)
Thank you all

Well guys, I have a longer road trip planned for tomorrow, plus spending the day with people, so I won't be on for too long.

And I can change my name right away, but you do know that it's going to make me look arrogant as fuq if I do it first, right?=O
Also, since there are things to do, I'll likely keep that name for the next few days, so might be good if someone else does.

Currently, I hate Return of the Duelist. So much over-rarified cr@p (3 Secrets?!), especially the "Heroics". It doesn't help that I have a friend that is suddenly swearing by them despite being beaten into a pulp by my "Glad Beasts" repeatedly without so much as scratching me. Following a duel using fan-made cards (he challenged my 'Scarlet Geminis'), I found that this was rather useful against him...

[center][img]http://i45.tinypic.com/2d26bmc.png[/img][/center]

[b]Effect:[/b] This turn while you control a face-up FIRE Gemini Monster, when a monster's ATK would be changed: You can select and activate the following effects:
* Apply that effect to a face-up FIRE Gemini Monster you control.
* Apply that effect to a face-up monster your opponent controls.

(Seriously, watching "Chthonian Emperor Dragon" reach 10,000+ ATK as he failed to notice was fantastic. "Excalibur" was well-cooked to say the least...)

Archived