Newb Defense League IV

Tormented

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Archbaron Barthandelus' timestamp='1346009001' post='6013439']
Thats... quite funny.

So he went... Excalabur. Then heoric chance?
[/quote]

He Summoned "Excalibur", then used a card he'd made called "Heroic Sacrifice" to send a "Heroic" monster from his hand to the Graveyard to increase the original ATK of "Excalibur" by an amount equal to that sent monster's. He sent "Heroic Challenger - War Hammer" (I'd activated "Commander of the Red Lotus" at the start of the turn), planning to get "Excalibur" up to 4100, but instead getting my "Chthonian Emperor Dragon" up to 4500 ATK. He then activated "Excalibur's" effect (CED ATK: 4500 -> 9000), and "Heroic Chance" (CED ATK: 9000 -> 18000). He of course then attacked, thinking he had enough ATK to win. He ended up losing 16000LP in the attack...

[quote name='Archbaron Barthandelus' timestamp='1346009001' post='6013439']
I don't have a problem with REDU, i'm just not going to get any packs from it. Although I did find a place selling the new tins for £5.
[/quote]

I never bought the tins. I just bought the cards on their own.

=O So we talked about this and not about Baron Serenade's birthday.

[IMG]http://i50.tinypic.com/o5ni2b.jpg[/IMG]

Hope you had a blast and all!=D

As for the new Yugioh structure deck/tin box or whatever, I have nothing to say about it.
Completely out of the game for years.=.=

Also, we should start bring heroic barons that we are and go help newbies, but not sure how to approach them.
Do you guys generally keep an eye out and see who needs help somewhere or...?=O

Foolish is my middle name, and wise, some people have called me wise before, although I disagree.

If it's not against the rules, I recommend we suggest they check us out whenever they post an intro thread, something like "If you need help, come say hi." Or something,

[quote name='Archbaron Barthandelus' timestamp='1346015491' post='6013528']
Intresting.... Very intresting. But foolish.
[/quote]
Beautiful Portal reference.
THEREFORE I SHALL INSERT ANOTHER ONE
[img]http://files.sharenator.com/portal_cake-s353x409-25242.jpg[/img]
Look at this cake [s]I made[/s] looked up on the Internet.

Well, Darn, missed out on all the fun today, oh well......

[size=1]I'd thought'd be fun to pretend we are all ghosts of our original selves and huant the ycm by responding to status's with no name syndrome....[/size]

[size=1]Example: White Names For Haunting would be Awesome....[/size]

[size=1][color=#FFFFFF]Skylie's Ghost [/color]Said: Boo[/size]

[size=1][size=3]@[url="http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/user/33873-archbaroness-cinnabonbon/"]Archbaroness Cinnabonbon[/url]: Do you think you can copy pasty word in brackets [[color=#FFFFFF]Eilyks Apparition[/color]] in the name bar and it'd stay the color white as in a ghost? It'd be fun posting as nothing....lol.....Just curious.......Please do not change my name to Archbaroness Eilkys Apparition's, thats just way to long and I prefer to be a dead skylie anyway......but maybe a white ghostly appearance might be helpful to freak people out, as i already changed my name about this month and I don't have 5000 points.....Either way, if white don't work, please fix my mispelling, k any y need swapped to make Eilyks as it was meant to be if you would please, thanx....[/size][/size]

[size=1][size=3]@Max: Nice card and yea, yugioh is there, trying to haunt its way back into my life to make it more horrible then it already is.....Is it worth selling common cards online in bundle or singular? Proly bundle, right?[/size][/size]

oh I c
riveting tale, baron

I don't tend to consider myself a very friendly person in real life, although I try to be courteous at all times and all. I'm generally happy in the long run and don't really want to let negative bs get to me. But if I'm in the right mood, I can come over as snappy.=O

And no Eilkys, we don't change name colours and I doubt that it would work. Having different colours minus staff, also an "invisible name" would make things look messy. I can get rid of the typo though.

On the forums I try to be, but it always backfire when the other people start being unfrendly.....

In RL, I'm a gemini and you could call me bi-polar by chance as I pick how I am around people, meaning if i'm around one person, I tend to be, well, its hard to explain.

If you get me in a group over 100 or more people, I look for an open spot, go sit there, and wait as my common idea's and likes are not good to others....

@cinnbon: I'd appreciate it, just paste eilyks apparition to make it easy......thanx...

Done. Since you didn't want it, you're not an Archbaron now though.=o

ALSO GUYS, I feel like we should do something with the name, besides only having it out there.
Dunno, an archetype or something like that (but I don't make cards besides vanillas ='S), or a banner?
If I was creative, I could think about some running joke (other than the name itself), but I'm bad at it.

Archabroness Cinnabon: Thanks and yea, sorry for not going with the fad, its just better to remain the ghost of skylie in my mind.

@Any of you

Have you ever played a game called Nation States?

Its kind of fun and funny at times, I banned harry potter books in my nation, made euthanasia illegal and voting is voluntary with 1 year madatory service to youths at the militiary.

It was a psychotic dictatorship at the start but merged to Authoritian Democracy. Now I need to find a way to cure all our old people deaths, I have 70 % old people deaths, 1% bungee jumping, 14% murder, lost in wilderness 4% and a few others.

Go here to make your own Nation State

[url="http://www.nationstates.net"]www.nationstates.net[/url]

Mine is The Free Land of Rosod Enutro, where harry potter books will always be banned.....lol

Join 10000 islands as the region, then you'll be with me and lots of others...

[quote name='Eilyks Apparition' timestamp='1346043169' post='6013753']
[size=3]@Max: Nice card and yea, yugioh is there, trying to haunt its way back into my life to make it more horrible then it already is.....Is it worth selling common cards online in bundle or singular? Proly bundle, right?[/size]
[/quote]

Whenever I sell Commons online, I do it as groups of 3 (playsets) or bulks. The only exceptions are Commons that are desirable.

[quote name='Archbaron Serenade' timestamp='1346190135' post='6014856']
Good evening my politically correct friends, I would like to discuss "Helping" And by helping I mean, being friendly.

Which what I'm asking is, how often do you see yourself as being "Friendly"
[/quote]

IRL: I'm friendly to people I like/find interesting. People that annoy/bore me get a very frosty reception.

Online: I try to be friendly, but the ignorance you find online puts a stop to that most times.

EDIT:

A bit of an oddity I dreamed up. Any thoughts?

[center][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/f6ivb.png[/IMG][/center]

[b]Effect:[/b] You can send this card in your hand to the Graveyard: All face-up Zombie-Type monsters you control gain 200 ATK for each monster used to originally Summon them. This card gains 200 ATK for each Material Monster in your Graveyard.

[color=#660066]Username[/color][color=#666600]: Mr.Wham[/color]
[color=#660066]Why[/color][color=#000000] you want to join[/color][color=#666600]: Cause...[/color]
[color=#660066]Favorite[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#660066]Card[/color][color=#666600]: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, before it was meta[/color]
[color=#660066]Do[/color][color=#000000] you play the game [/color][color=#000088]in[/color][color=#000000] real life[/color][color=#666600]: Hell yeah. Runnin Chaos fairies and building madloches & hunders[/color]
[color=#660066]How[/color][color=#000000] you were referred to the club[/color][color="#666600"] Been in it for a while[/color]

[quote name='Mr.WHAM' timestamp='1346652956' post='6018306']
[color=#660066]Username[/color][color=#666600]: Mr.Wham[/color]
[color=#660066]Why[/color][color=#000000] you want to join[/color][color=#666600]: Cause...[/color]
[color=#660066]Favorite[/color][color=#000000] [/color][color=#660066]Card[/color][color=#666600]: Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon, before it was meta[/color]
[color=#660066]Do[/color][color=#000000] you play the game [/color][color=#000088]in[/color][color=#000000] real life[/color][color=#666600]: Hell yeah. Runnin Chaos fairies and building madloches & hunders[/color]
[color=#660066]How[/color][color=#000000] you were referred to the club[/color][color=#666600] Been in it for a while[/color]
[/quote]
Accepted.
@Max So, would it even work with Xyz Materials considering the wording? Looks okay, nothing I'd personally use in my Zombie decks.

Updated the members list.

As for the card, It seems to be very useful but at the same time, It seems a tiny bit OP, just a tad, I think it might be less OP if you made the ATK Increase only last a certain amount of time.

Oh also shouldn't the end bit go at the beginning of the effect

since the number of zombie xyzs are...well small, if any, it wouldnt be that bad and at most a monster gains 600. now as for the second effect, it only would work if its an xyz, the way it is written. Either that or any monster that had xyz material gives this card a decent boost. Considering the deck type, this can be nice to broken. which is good. a nice combo ith thhis can involve master and turtle.

Archived