Newb Defense League IV

Tormented

not bad I guess, nice find, but I'd personally think the picture would be suited as a fusion, something about it just screams, purple, purple......But meh, effect is good, balanced, and well played. Also, might help if you have gimp, duplicate image layer and then in the top one, make the box say burn, dodge, merge, or color and play with the opacity until it looks darker, then do the same thing to the new image + original image and dagde it proly around 50% opacity so you can see all of the image better. I know I do mine to bright, but I've backing off. Its just the image looks dark, thats all, and not the scary dark like its suppose to be, but the dull dark....

First time saw a 3D movie with the new and improved 3D glasses, its actually better, but only parts of the show I could see 3D. But I should keep an eye out for 3D images all around me now, as I might look dorky, but some things are displayed 3D, like some tv's at walmart. Here soon, yugioh might develop 3D yugioh cards, that'd actually be Awesome, not exactly like how shows show it off, but it'd be neat....

Imagine a trishula popping out at you while playing and when in attack mode, it looks like its attacking and when in defense, it looks like its defending so all you would have to do is switch the card to DEF/ATK back and forth rapidly to project it....

it'd be cool.....

Ice Age 4 continental drift is in 3D or regular.....I saw 3D....

Now, I want to see if Imax wraparound theatre is in 3D, then you'd really be in the movie, as a spectator....

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meh, talk about whatever you want, leave a list here for ya.....

TCG
OCG
Anime
Wikipedia
Dragcave
Other Forums
Helping others-IN RL and IRL
show the rules
Characters - IN Anime AND RL Shows.
Stories: Tell each other stories about something, even if its retarded, just spill it, they don't know who you really are in rl anyway.
Jobs or School activities
Food
What email provider you use, me gmail.....
What your real first name only is
Make a topic, lots of topics can come by, if you look at last posts, there are plentiful of topics to talk about.
mods and super mods
members and etc
games video or rl
things to do at places
online shops - who do you like, do you even order online, and all kinds of opputunity of topics underlye her
animals-favorite animal?
mythical creatures-favorite?
spam In the can and the email versions.
Hmm, Stuff posing as meat.....sounds terrifically tasty
Grammar- Why this word is this way and not this way like the similiar word, fix it up grammar game.
Finally
Outerspace.......

I think thats enough to get you guys going on a topic, if not, well at least I tried, so toodles, will be back who knows when.....

[quote name='Serenade' timestamp='1345932993' post='6012828']
You should change your Display Name to it, js.

Also I think space was cool up until swagfags got to it.
[/quote]
Now, now, let's not stretch it.
We should totally change our display names to something as fancy as theirs, though...

swagfags? do I even want to know....probably not....

All those were just list of suggestions, get something going.....

My name is Bryce, common as all get out, and no, I was not named after bryce canyon......

My middle name is Reed, as in a famous cowboy character in dads fav. movie

My job: Laborer for anyone who's willing to pay.....Right now, I'll be moving on to a mechanic, maybe. It may not be what I want, but t pays better then what I am getting on the family ranch/farm as a laborer.

[size=1][font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif]dreamgoal: [color=#F0FFFF]someday wants to be an adventorous inventor beyond this limited world we live in these days....sigh[/color][/font][/size]

-----

I forget what else I put on that list, meh, and to lazy to look back a page...... well, sleep time for me, its 9:21 pm here.....

-----

Also, Card I made in hopes of breaking meta worse if possible....

Yes op'd, but possibilities here please....
[img]http://i.imgur.com/jzmrO.jpg[/img]
yes, not sure how to word it appropiately, but it steals both cards' effects you targeted in your opponents hand and uses their effects against them.

I have hotmail only to get on MSN and that I use occasionally.
But now I mostly use either Yahoo or my uni mail provider.
The issue with Yahoo is that it's pretty slow (at least on my end) and the other one is faster, but more uncomfortable to use.
Don't know, I liked hotmail, but will probably get a new account because the one I use is old as hell.

...and what should we change our display names into?@.@

@Serenade and Cinnamon Star: I was thinking along the lines of "Clockwork McGear" or just "Clockwork", possibly a Sir before it. Knowing my usual luck, that will probably be taken before I will be able to change it again.
By the way, happy birthday Serenade!
(Sir Serenade? Sounds a bit redundant.)

Happy b-day serenade....

and oops, forgot to say i have 3 emails....2 gmails and 1 hotmail.......

yea, hotmail became one for xbox 360 as it was creted through one of my gmails.

A long time ago when the website go.com existed for young kids under 12 instead of 18 + now, I had an email for penpals, and I so miss mine, don't know his name or anything, just liked talking to him and he was from north or south korea, not sure which.....

Archived