The Nuzlocke Nook - A Pokémon Club based on Nuzlockes

CinnamonStar

@Shradow: I usually consider an egg a catch at wherever you hatch it.

@Opal: Yeah, it's nice so far. And I never finished Flora Sky. I get lost in that game so much. xD

Damn, does it really get confusing?:o Right now I'm doing pretty well with my Luxio + Torterra duo (main Pokémon, others are a Graveler and a Sealeo).

But Flora Sky has nice graphics. Many cute additions like snowmen and cherry trees.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn, does it really get confusing? :o Right now I'm doing pretty well with my Luxio + Torterra duo (main Pokémon, others are a Graveler and a Sealeo).

But Flora Sky has nice graphics. Many cute additions like snowmen and cherry trees.

For me it did. Also, you dun get fly until way later, so that's one thing I didn't like. >>

But it's a fantastic game otherwise :3

So I wanna reply my Black 2 and wanted a non-nuzlock challenge (Because I suck at those), something like mono pokemon or mono type.

What are your guy's suggestions?

Mono type is fun as shiz. I'd go ahead and do that, but then there's also the Avatar challenge.

Would it be against the spirit of the Nuzlocke Challenge to get a Shiny Stone via trading so I can evolve my Togetic earlier?

And as a follow up, if I do end up doing that, is it also sort of wrong to trade my then Togekiss to a different game so I have access to the move relearner earlier so I can teach it Extremespeed, Sky Attack, Aura Sphere, and Air Slash?

Well so I started an avatar run just cuz. Chose Fire nation.

My lineup:

Zuko/Tepig

Lvl 12

Blaze

Tackle

Tail Whip

Ember

Odor Sleuth

Shire/Purrloin

Lvl 7

Limber

Scratch

Growl

Assist

Tesla/Mareep

Lvl 8

Static

Tackle

Growl

Thunder Wave

Thunder Shock

Might try and get Eevees cuz I can grab Flareon, Jolteon and Umbreon if I want

And I totally did it. Robotnik is now a level 6 Togekiss with Sky Attack, Extremespeed, Air Slash, and Aura Sphere. :3

Please tell me you still have/have yet to get Roost. With Roost in addition to Air Slash and Aura Sphere, that's almost a competitive set. o-O

Well an update, I've just completed everything up to the second badge. Remember I'm doing Avatar Challenge, so only Fire, Electric, Dark or Dragon for me.

Badges 2

Pokemon:

Zuko/Pignite lvl 18

Tackle/Arm Thrust/Ember/Flame Charge

Electro/Magnemite lvl 15

Tackle/Thunder Wave/ThunderShock/SonicBoom

Tesla/Flaafy lvl 15

Tackle/Charge/Thunder Wave/ThunderShock

Shire/Purrloin lvl 9

Scratch/Growl/Assist

(Probably gonna swap her out, never liked any of the cat stuff)

Hothead/Magby lvl 10

Smog/Leer/Ember/SmokeScreen

(Filler...might replace)

Last slot is an Audino I don't plan to keep, I just wanted 6 pokes

Just beat Bugsy. I came somewhat close to losing Botan, but that's because I got greedy for exp for her. If I had used solely Robotnik or Kirche things would've been stupidly easy.

My current team is:

Slowking/Ojou-sama - Level 13 - Curse/Yawn/Tackle/Water Gun

Gastly/Botan - Level 16 - Hypnosis/Lick/Night Shade/Mean Look

Togekiss/Robotnik - Level 16 - Air Slash/Roost/Extremespeed/Aura Sphere

Quilava/Kirche - Leve 16 - Quick Attack/Leer/SmokeScreen/Ember

Also, I need to get an HM slave. Still have no one to put Flash, Rock Smash, or Cut (when I get it) on.

I'm still perfectly okay with accelerating things a bit with my team. Out of every single main series pokemon game, the only ones I haven't played through are Emerald, HeartGold, and White 2, so I might as well use what I've got.

Also, I'm incredibly happy I actually got a Slowpoke in the first place. They only have a 15% of showing up compared to Zubat's 85%. My team is coming together now, which is good, since until Bellsprout Tower, literally every first Pokemon I saw in each route was a Rattata.

EDIT: Ooh, I have an idea. I want to get a Heracross.

Shradow: I don't think it's against anything provided that you got/hatched that Togepi in the regular way. Also if you're not too experienced with Nuzlockes yet, it might be good to help yourself at the beginning and avoid frustration.:3

So I don't think it matters, just shake dat poke. ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็༼ ຈل͜ຈ༽ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

As for HM slaves, Zigzagoon is kind of a catch-all. Maybe try to get a Hoothoot for Flash (and later Fly)?

Miror: Seems really nice so far. When Renji posted the Avatar challenge, I thought the Fire nation must kick ass.xD

Renji: Will you record it on Youtube?=o

Got a Rattata, and he's got Cut, Rock Smash, and Headbutt. I named him Slave I.

And I decided I'd either get a Heracross or a Pineco, whichever came first, and now I have a Pineco. Naming him Wall-nut.

Now what will my 6th member be...

Nuzlockes are challenging? I've done one before without doing stuff like this and I had no trouble. Though I have been playing Pokemon consistently for over half my life.

And if I wasn't accelerating, I'd be level grinding (which I enjoy) much more to make up for it anyways.

Archived