The Nuzlocke Nook - A Pokémon Club based on Nuzlockes

CinnamonStar

All the X/Y of the last few days made me realized a fact:

[spoiler='Spoiler']Hoenn Confirmed!!

1363903263113.jpg[/spoiler]

So I decided to nuzlocke Emerald.

Buut, since regular emerald is already done to death, I'll use the randomizer to spice things up.

Will post written updates whenever I can

proof that [spoiler=spoiler]hoenn is confirmed[/spoiler] please

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Next crazy challenge subject: Mono-ghost Heart Gold. I think this might be worse than mono-fire gen 4. Practicallly solo-starter until Violet, then solo Ghastly until the third gym, because you can get Nincadas in the Bug catching contest. Karen will be a big issue, of course, but I'm going to attenpt it.

Something I made:

N'locke Challenge!

1. Faint = dead

2. All pokemon should be nicknamed

3. Upon entering an area, you must catch the first pokemon you see. After the 5th gym, you may catch the second one too.

4. You must release all of your pokemon after beating each gym, except one. Release it as soon as you get another pokemon.

I wonder if I should add another rule.

Something I made:

N'locke Challenge!

1. Faint = dead

2. All pokemon should be nicknamed

3. Upon entering an area, you must catch the first pokemon you see. After the 5th gym, you may catch the second one too.

4. You must release all of your pokemon after beating each gym, except one. Release it as soon as you get another pokemon.

I wonder if I should add another rule.

Do it as it is.

Sorry guys, been pretty quiet lately.

The reason is basically the one why I'm leaving the whole site (like I announced before). Not much time irl.

So welp, Imma leave this club as well (at least as a leader, will probably drop by once in a while to see how people are doing).

It's kinda sad because we went a long way and this club has been pretty bomb.

But it's time to leave things to British Soul and Renji now (co-leaders who will be bumped up to leaders).

If you want, you guys can make a new thread because people may still join and it's nice to include them into the OP.xD

Archived