The Nuzlocke Nook - A Pokémon Club based on Nuzlockes

CinnamonStar

258qb0o.png

Club banner made by Tormented

[spoiler=Banners by Thar and Smear]

b7S3a.png n6q34m.png

[/spoiler]

This is a Pokémon club with a focus on Nuzlockes.

We socialize here, talk about the Pokémon franchise from R/B/Y to Fakemon, post Nuzlocke runs and try different challenges (like monotype, random assigned numbers/themes, members picking other members' starters or more out-there things like "only purple Pokémon" or "Pokémon below level xxx/below the height of xxx").

There will be events coming up, but you don't have to take part in them (although we're always glad if you do ;3).

[spoiler=What are Nuzlockes? Common rules here (can be adjusted)]

1. If a Pokemon faints, it's dead and must be boxed.
2. Only the first Pokemon encountered in each new area is available for capture.
- a. Only in effect after first Pokeballs are received.
-- b. Shinies are allowed to be captured, no matter the Pokemon or route.
--- c. No dupes. If you encounter a dupe, you usually have [a certain number of tries] to get a different mon.

---- d. If it's a pre-evolution of a Pokémon you own, you don't have to catch it and can try with the next one.

3. You can keep one HM slave around to get rid of them rocks/trees/fly to cities.
4. Wipe out = Game over.
5. Survive

Other rules: nickname every Pokémon, limited healings per Pokémon center, etc.

[/spoiler]

Rules

All site rules apply.

Essentially, it means keep the spam down, don't flame, don't be a jerk to people.

We don't have to talk about Pokémon runs 24/24 either. Just don't turn it into 4 or 5 pages about your aunt's birthday.=o

Otherwise, just have fun and share your Nuzlocke adventures!

[spoiler=Application]
Username:
Favourite Pokémon:
Favourite game:
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have?[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Members (52 Nuzlockers so far)]

Sumire

Stone Cold Loki

Barty Hard

Nathan D. Striker

Miror B.

Kanade Otonashi

~Renegade~

Skizo

Discord

//Zeromaru//

Renji

Yuzuru Otonashi

Comrade TentaSparkle

Smear

Insect Graveyard

~British Soul~

.Leo

Majestic Bahamut

LarryMudkipz

Hemcows

Inferno Knight LC

Mako109

Ambrosia

Mr.Wham

DL

Mihail Tals

~ Dakunaitomon ~

Night

Neph

Rinne

DaWeirdGuy

Remnants

Phantom Roxas

Rin-chan

Dwarven King

Altair

King of Games

Judge Frollo

Zextra

<~}Legendary{~>

Zumar

Gendo Ikari

Plainview

Broke. N

OpticalGalaxyStar

Maxxion

Christian Exodia

StarS 4

Shradow

AinSoph

Sasha Braus

Tormented

ș̌̇̕ẘ̯ɐ̝́g̪͋

Conundrum

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Club Leaders]

Sumire

British Soul

Renji

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Achievements]

British Soul: completed the Joey challenge

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Affiliation]

Name/link to your club:

Why you want to affiliate:

[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Past event - Standard Emerald trial]
Team Treecko 252.gif
- .Leo
- Inferno Knight LC
- Hemcows
- Miror (lost starter)
- Cinnamon (lost starter)

Losses: .Leo
Team Mudkipz Mudkip2.gif
- Majestic Bahamut
- ~British Soul~
- Archbaron Barthandelus
- Archbaron Larry
- Comrade TentaSparkle
- Renji

Wins: Renji, Archbaron Barthandelus
Team Torchic Torchic.gif
- Thar Ablaze
- Skizo
- Smear
- Mako109
- ~Renegade~

Losses: Thar Ablaze, Mako109

Winner: obviously Team Mudkipz :3[/spoiler]

[spoiler=Apps]

Username: Thar Ablaze (you can also call me Slendy if you want.)

Favourite Pokémon: Quagsire or Ninjask
Favourite game: D/P/P
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: Yes, and it sounds like a fun way to get back into the game.

Username: Archbaron Barthandelus (but to simplfy things Hive)
Favourite Pokemon: Mudkip. Cute and becomes badass.
Favouie Game: R/S/E
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?:
Yeah I only found out what it was yesterday. And now I do want to try it.

Username: Striker
Favourite Pokémon: Pikachu
Favourite game: I'm a virgin (aka haven't played a game in years and I forgot the name of it).
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: Yes, yes I am.

Username: Grapha, Demon Lord of Sexy (Can you just put Miror B. up there? That's what people know me as anyway)
Favourite Pokémon: Gallade
Favourite game: Pokemon Conquest (DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID YOU!?)
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? Never done a Nuzlock, though I'm still trying to finish my Lillipup/Herdier/Stoutland only challenge.

Username: Kanade Otonashi
Favourite Pokémon: DRIFLOON <3
Favourite game: Either Emerald or Platinum.
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? Nah, I tried doing one a while back, but I ragequitted when one of my favorites died.

Username: ~Renegade~
Favourite Pokémon: Gosh...you guys always have to make me decide dont you? Well it is a tie between Darkrai, Eevee, Emolga, with Pichu and Raichu being a close second.
Favourite game: Pokemon FireRed
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: Indeed, I have only tried 1 before

Username: Skizo
Favourite Pokémon: Reuniclus
Favourite game: Silver
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: Kinda. Failed two so far, got bored of the first, wiped out in the other.

Username: Discord
Favourite Pokémon: Uhh..... pass.
Favourite game: B&W
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: I once started a Leafgreen nuzlocke and encountered a shiny Pidgey as soon as I left Pallet town. I ragequit.

Username: Renji
Favourite Pokémon: Volcarona~
Favourite game: Fire Red or Sapphire
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: Nope. I completed a Fire Red Nuzlocke and made it partway through a Sapphire one before losing.(D*mn, you Winona ;-; )

Username: //Zeromaru//
Favourite Pokémon: Tyrogue
Favourite game: Platinum
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: I tried it on my Emerald once... Treecko did not thank me.

Username: Yuzuru Otonashi
Favourite Pokémon: Chandelure and Litwick <3
Favourite game: Crystal/HGSS
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? I am rather soft when it comes to them, though I do enjoy x-x

Username: Comrade TentaSparkle, Comrade Trollestia, Tentacruel, ADHDguitar
Favourite Pokémon: Tentacruel. Nidoking and Charizard are close though.
Favourite game: Yellow
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? Not exactly new, but I have never done one before.

Username: Smear
Favourite Pokémon: Smeargle & Cyndaquil.
Favourite game: Silver~
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? Not at all. I've completed quite a few.

Username: Insect Graveyard
Favourite Pokémon: Espeon
Favourite game: In general: Diablo 3. Favorite pokemon game: Emerald. (I know it's not the best pokemon game, but if you've wasted 1000 hours + on a game, it's hard not to get attached to it.)
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? I've done about 50 of them, but I've never gotten past the 4th gym in any of them. Lolwut. I suck.

Username: ~British Soul~
Favourite Pokémon: Salamence
Favourite game: Soul Silver, XD: Gale of Darkness
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? I'm currently doing a nuzlocke on Silver and a Team Rocket Challenge on Ruby

Username: .Leo
Favourite Pokémon: Salamence or Slaking
Favourite game: Pokemon Emerald/Pokemon Colosseum
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: No, but I plan on starting one tonight on ruby.

Username: Bahamut. Real name is Matt.
Favourite Pokémon: Oh good question. Typhlosion, Houndoom, Salamance. And Misty's Psyduck as the original comedy sidekick that James' pokemon never pulled off.
Favourite game: Gold / Silver
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: Yes, never done it or anything like it before. I'm also new to Pokemon clubs and everything, so yeah.

Username: Archbaron Larry
Favourite Pokémon: LE MUDKIPZ
Favourite game: Emerald
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?
I know all the fundamentals of playing one, but I have not attempted it.

Username: Hemcowz
Favourite Pokémon: Marowak
Favourite game: Gold/Heart Gold
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: I've done Nuzlocke with Smear and a friend.

Username: Inferno Knight LC
Favourite Pokémon: Squirtle
Favourite game: D/P
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? I'm new to all of this. :3

Username: Mako109
Favourite Pokémon: Kingdra
Favourite game: Ruby
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?

Username: Archbaron Thor the Just
Favourite Pokémon: Volcarona
Favourite game: Black and White
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? Nope.

Username: Mr.Wham
Favourite Pokémon: Darkrai, Espeon, Typhlosion
Favourite game: umm........SoulSilver other than that Jak series
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: No, but I recently joined the Nuzlocke forum. Found out about Pokemon Quartz from there.

Username: ~Hayate Ayasaki~
Favourite Pokémon: Jolteon, probably~
Favourite game: Hard to say, probably Heart Gold
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? A bit. I've already tried a Heartgold nuzlocke, but I lost, then tried a Diamond Nuzlock, but got bored. Now am doing a Black nuzlocke and making a comic out of it

Username: Mihails Tals
Favourite Pokémon: Victini, due to its typing, although excluding Gen. 5, Skarmory.
Favourite game: Pearl or Gold.
Are you new to Nuzlocke/experience?: Twice, and I lost the first time.

Username: I can't even spell my own name. So any Nick Names are applicable. (Darkknightmon for posterity)
Favourite Pokémon: Ty - Motherfucking - Phlosion
Favourite game: Crystal.
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? Lets say this. I rage quit when I figure out that I'm raising a sentret.

Username: 'Night
Favourite Pokémon: Kingdra
Favourite game: Silver
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: Fairly, I've done two thus far, have yet to lose however they've both been halted due to other priorities. I'm interested in actually finishing one, and look forward to enraging in this event.

Username: Neph
Favourite Pokémon: Litwick/Drifblim Evo Line probably
Favourite game: Um... Dunno... B2? xP Dun have classics. Only ones are that first Dungeon Red one, that slightly newer, but not newest Dungeon Explorer one, Soul Silver, and B2. ;_;
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? No/Yes. Haven't done any, but know about it.

Username: Rinne.
Favourite Pokémon: Forretress.
Favourite game: White, but I'm trying to start a Platinum run to play when I can't access my DS if anyone's interested. (Will probably chicken out in the end, though - I can't let my babies die. o_o)
Are you new to Nuzlockes? I've known about them for a while, but this'd be the first time I've undertaken one.

Username: DaWeirdGuy
Favourite Pokémon: Hmmmm.....Difficult one. I always loved Quilava as a kid, with my first pokémon game. Went through 3 runs of Crystal without evolving it; mainly because Typhlosion just didn't look as good. But I also had a fascination with the legends of Gen 2, because they were all pretty cool. So Quilava and the Gen 2 Legends.
Favourite game: ^If you didn't guess, Crystal. And by extension, Gold/Silver/the remakes.
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? Nope; been reading the comic for a while, and tried many a Nuzlocke. Just lost a firered one at the last Gym, and am starting a Pearl one. Also done one for Crystal, Platinum, SoulSilver and a team-effort Saphire, because I borrowed my mates game for that. I only completed the Saphire one, which we then spammed tonnes of Glitches/hacks on, and got a full box of Kyogres. WOOO, Action Replays for the win!

Username: Haiji
Favourite Pokémon: Absol <3
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? I'm certainly not new to them, but usually don't play them because I can ragequit or just have no incentive to continue. I'm trying to do them more though.

Username: Phantom Roxas
Favourite Pokémon: Umbreon
Favourite game: SoulSilver
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? Yes. I am thinking of starting a Diamond Nuzlocke.

Username: Rin-chan
Favourite Pokémon: Ludicolo
Favourite game: Gold
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? As a matter of fact, no.

Username: Dwarven King
Favourite Pokémon: Charizard
Favourite game: Original Red
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? Negative.

Username: Altair?
Favourite Pokémon: Altaria and Altaria (*gasp* my name matches)
Favourite game: Mm... Pokémon... I dunno.
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: So I tried a nuzlock once, realized I suck, and I want to try again. I do hope you are still accepting (I cannot make this neat or anything since I can't seem to enter properly).

Username: King of Games
Favourite Pokémon: Flygon
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: No, but never really stuck with. Rules lawyering and whatnot.

Username: Judge Frollo
Favourite Pokémon: Ariados
Favourite game: Pokemon Black 2 / White 2
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: No, I'm currently doing a Pokemon Perfect Heart Wedlocke.

Username: Zextra
Favourite Pokémon: Milotic
Favourite game: Crystal
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have? I'm not new to the concept, but I'm quite new in terms of actually doing them. Currently, I'm attempting a Platinum Nuzlocke, which I'm doing better than I thought I would - granted, I got really lucky with my wild encounters early on (as you can see in my team below). I just got to Giratina, and so far, I haven't had any deaths yet, surprisingly...though some crits have given me heart attacks a couple of times...

Username: <~}Legendary{~>
Favourite Pokémon: I don't know :/ . Arcanine?
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have?:

Um, none. Yeah, I'm new, I'm doing a Pokemon Pearl standard nuzlocke at the moment though.

Username: Zumar
Favourite Pokémon: Dragonite
Favourite game: Pearl
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have?: I'm currently doing my first one.

Username: Karma
Favorite Pokemon: Blissey
Favorite Game: Leaf Green ( Nuzlockeing right now )
Are you new to Nuzlockes / Experience: I didn't call it Nuzlockes but I am experienced

Username: Gendo Ikari
Favourite Pokémon: Joltik
Favourite game: White 2
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have? I am very familiar with them, but I want to start my own.

Username: Plainview
Favorite Pokemon: Metgross
Favorite Game: Emerald
Are you new to Nuzlockes / Experience: Brand spanking new.

Username: Broken

Favorite Pokemon: Crobat
Favorite Game: Each have their own subtle nuance, but, Gen 2/Remakes are my favourite

Are you new to Nuzlockes / Experience: I know of them, and I've decided to try them (thanks Caeda)

Username: OpticalGalaxyStar
Favourite Pokémon: Scizor
Favourite game: Hmmm...Probably SoulSilver.
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have?

Well, I've been a member (now inactive) of Marriland Forums for about a year now, but I've been playing Pokemon since FireRed/LeafGreen. It really does have a special place in my heart for being the game that I spent the most time playing; my total hours for all my games clock up to over 600.

Username: Maxxion
Favourite Pokémon: Eevee! All day erry day.
Favourite game: Silver/Soulsilver. I loved my Typhlosion more than anything.
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have? I tried a Nuzlocke once I think, and I failed within moments. Getting ready to give it another go, though.

Username: Alex Ryder

Favourite Pokémon: Dragonite line, Ralts line, or Bagon
Favourite game: R/S/E. Is there any better, besides G/S/C because of nostalgia reasons.
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: No, but I don't want to do it. I have neither the patience to uber-train my Pokemon nor the heart to be able to easily lose any of my Pokemon.

Username: StarS 4
Favourite Pokémon: Blaziken
Favourite game: Pokemon Emerald
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have? I believe I only ever tried it once. I wasn't doing horribly, but I didn't know that I could have made it so I could keep/catch something with Cut and got stuck so I gave up.

Username: Shradow
Favourite Pokémon: Golurk (Iron Giant FTW)
Favourite game: Pokemon Conquest
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have? I did a Nuzlocke of Platinum but got distracted when B/W came out. I've just now started a Nuzlocke of SoulSilver.

Username: AinSoph
Favourite Pokémon: Serperior
Favourite game: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon:Explorer of Sky
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have? Been Nuzlocking since 2011, but have stopped last year.

Username: Multiloquent
Favourite Pokémon: It's a tie between Venusaur/Scizor
Favourite Game: Pokemon Platinum
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have? No, I completed a Platinum Nuz.

Username: The One the Only MLG Pro Quickscoper Serenade
Favourite Pokémon: Zazubat
Favourite game: Pokemon Snap (true story)
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have?: I've done a couple of Nuzlockes but I'm not a pro at Pokemon.

Username: swag / ș̌̇̕ẘ̯ɐ̝́g̪͋

Favourite Pokémon: Tyranitar or Zangoose.
Favourite game: Flora Sky, if hacks don't count, then probably Emerald.
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: Yes, I am doing my 1st one in a Fire Red 386 "hack" called Ultra Violet now

Username: Conundrum
Favourite Pokémon: DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE! *cries* Uh... I dunno. Mew, haxorus, Glaceon, and more.
Favourite game: Black/White 2.
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have?: I'm new and have just started an Emerald nuzlocke.

[/spoiler]

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Username: Thar Ablaze (you can also call me Slendy if you want.)[/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favourite Pokémon: Quagsire or Ninjask[/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favourite game: D/P/P[/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: Yes, and it sounds like a fun way to get back into the game.[/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[font=arial,helvetica,sans-serif][size=4]Username: Archbaron Barthandelus (but to simplfy things Hive)
Favourite Pokemon: Mudkip. Cute and becomes badass.
Favouie Game: R/S/E
[background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?:[/background][/size][/font] Yeah I only found out what it was yesterday. And now I do want to try it.

Username: Grapha, Demon Lord of Sexy (Can you just put Miror B. up there? That's what people know me as anyway)
Favourite Pokémon: Gallade
Favourite game: Pokemon Conquest (DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID YOU!?)
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? Never done a Nuzlock, though I'm still trying to finish my Lillipup/Herdier/Stoutland only challenge.

[quote name='Archbaroness Cinnabonbon' timestamp='1346196424' post='6014915']
Also, I just noticed that I'll probably have to look up all the English Pokémon names lol. No clue who Herdier and Stoutland are.
[/quote]
You know what Lillipup is?
Yea it's that evolutionary line.
If you don't know Lillipup:
[img]http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/lillipup.jpg[/img][img]http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/herdier.jpg[/img][img]http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/stoutland.jpg[/img]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Username: ~Renegade~[/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favourite Pokémon: Gosh...you guys always have to make me decide dont you? Well it is a tie between Darkrai, Eevee, Emolga, with Pichu and Raichu being a close second.[/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favourite game: Pokemon FireRed[/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: Indeed, I have only tried 1 before![/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Grapha Demon Lord of Sexy' timestamp='1346196505' post='6014916']
You know what Lillipup is?
Yea it's that evolutionary line.
If you don't know Lillipup:
[img]http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/lillipup.jpg[/img][img]http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/herdier.jpg[/img][img]http://img.pokemondb.net/artwork/stoutland.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

=O I like it (number 2 and 3).
He's cute.

[quote name='Kanade Otonashi' timestamp='1346196662' post='6014920']
Username: Kanade Otonashi
Favourite Pokémon: DRIFLOON <3
Favourite game: Either Emerald or Platinum.
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? Nah, I tried doing one a while back, but I ragequitted when one of my favorites died.
[/quote]

Accepted. :)

How far did you go?=o

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1346196700' post='6014921']
[center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Username: ~Renegade~[/background][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favourite Pokémon: Gosh...you guys always have to make me decide dont you? Well it is a tie between Darkrai, Eevee, Emolga, with Pichu and Raichu being a close second.[/background][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favourite game: Pokemon FireRed[/background][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[center][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: Indeed, I have only tried 1 before![/background][/size][/font][/color][/center]

[/quote]

I like Raikou too!o.o
So bad that both Entei and Suicine got a movie, but he didn't. At least last time I checked.='D

[quote name='Archbaron Barthandelus' timestamp='1346196701' post='6014922']
I have no clue about any of the 5th generation. I have yet to get Black or White. I'm thinking of trying this on ruby. Since its been my favourite. And i started a new SS one yesterday twice after i forgot to delete the data... 4 hours wasted the first time.

Umm, I would call it... No idea since I suck at names.
[/quote]

Same here lol.
I've been thinking about starting my first Black/White playthrough with a nuzlocke.=O But now I don't anymore.
And the first gen. 5 Pokémon I've seen was the garbage thing lmao.x3

[background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Username: Skizo[/background]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favourite Pokémon: Reuniclus[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favourite game: Silver[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: Kinda. Failed two so far, got bored of the first, wiped out in the other.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]This is nicely timed, I'd just started a Yellow Nuzlocke. Nothing really fancy, since I haven't done one for a while. Basic rules, no duplicates, no legendaries, black out = game over.[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Already had my first casualty. Jenkins, the Level 4 Pidgey. R.I.P[/background][/size][/font][/color]

[size=3]In team: Kaidan (Pikachu, Lv 10), Samara (Nidoran F, Lv 10).[/size]

[quote name='Archbaroness Cinnabonbon' timestamp='1346197038' post='6014925']
I like Raikou too!o.o
So bad that both Entei and Suicine got a movie, but he didn't. At least last time I checked.='D

[/quote]

Hahahaha, while Raikou is one of my favorite legendaries my post says Raichu. lol. :).

[quote name='~Renegade~' timestamp='1346197185' post='6014930']
Hahahaha, while Raikou is one of my favorite legendaries my post says Raichu. lol. :).
[/quote]

Whoops, sorry.o.o
But Raichu is probably among my favourites too.
Same with Jolteon.
I seem to have a knack for some Electro types.:3

Skizo and Discord, accepted!

So yeah, welcome everyone! :D
But I'm going to sleep now, so see you later!

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Username: //Zeromaru//[/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favourite Pokémon: Tyrogue[/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Favourite game: Platinum[/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][center][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience?: I tried it on my Emerald once... Treecko did not thank me.[/background][/center][/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Archbaron Barthandelus' timestamp='1346197510' post='6014936']
I keep meaning to get the game, I just forget to. And i would never Nuzlocke my first play through, normally I go Tanking through with just my starter. Then a run through with a balaced team. And then maybe a Nuzlocke from now on.
[/quote]

Nuzlocke's can be really harsh, my second one was my first Platinum playthrough. I thought I'd be ok after playing through Diamond but I got sloppy and lost all my mons to Roark almost straight away. It was painful.

Username: Comrade TentaSparkle, Comrade Trollestia, Tentacruel, ADHDguitar
Favourite Pokémon: Tentacruel. Nidoking and Charizard are close though.
Favourite game: Yellow
Are you new to Nuzlockes / experience? Not exactly new, but I have never done one before.

Since it's my most nostalgic game, I'll probably play one on Yellow version. Using Pikachu is gonna be hell. D;

[quote name='Archbaroness Cinnabonbon' timestamp='1346196424' post='6014915']
Ok, now we need a name for this.
Pokémon Nuzlocke Corner is just the provisional one.=o
Suggestions?
[/quote]

Nuzlocke Nook

The name even comes with a banner:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/b7S3a.png[/img]

Archived