The Nuzlocke Nook - A Pokémon Club based on Nuzlockes

CinnamonStar

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

> college

> before nuzlockes

u wot m8?

Nah it's fine, I'm taking care of my life before starting any runs too atm.

Never finished Snakewood because it just...annoyed me. The story is good and the edits were creative, but some of the graphics and the Pokémon you run into were a let-down. Also the level jumps are way too high.

I might start a run again around Halloween (if time allows it), but with a different starter.=/

And yeah, Ampharos is one of my favourite Nuzlocke Pokes.

Oh shiiiz, sorry for not posting much, college has kept me away from nuzlocking.

I hope to totally destroy Murky Red version very soon

This is my team, and I plan to go own Erika's face with it

yh8lxR1.png

Ursala is mainly here because she has a habit of picking up Rare Candies and Nuggets~

dat zangoose and dat pick-up teddiursa <3

> college

> before nuzlockes

u wot m8?

I.. I see how it is.. *cries*

I want to nuzlocke but I can't find the time (But I can find the time to come up with excuses and do GFX crap)

I'm too underleveled for the E4 and I don't want to die so far in so I need to grind and am putting it off basically.

That's it. Now Ampharos is my favorite Gen2 mon. Went against Lance with only him left, no recovery items due to me bought too few of them. Proceed to utterly destroy him with Thunderbolt+Thunder Wave shenanigans. Yeah, I messed up on the others (Tentacruel got killed by a crit facing the Rival, Pidgeot got Toxicstalled, my Ursaring died to Houndoom, and tagalong kid Golbat must be sacrificed for Ampharos to live when facing Machamp. And I'm underleveled as fuck, being in the early 40s out of the Victory Road.). Rest in peace brothers. Overall, I messed up on a lot of things in the run, player too recklessly, and made some unnecessary switches that'll only work in a normal run. I guess I'll try Ruby next after I beat Red/get game over'd.

I got my copy of Pokemon Y and am doing a Nuzlocke.

I'll put my team in a spoiler in my Sig Soon. I'm nicknaming my pokemon after SAO Characters:

Kirito - Chespin (M), Lv 12, Lonely Nature

Asuna - Pidgey (F), Lv 12, Modest Nature

Klein - Beedrill (M), Lv 10, Rash Nature

I'm currently at the first gym.

lel 2thug4me xD

Good luck tho.=]

Also it's interesting how everyone who posted here so far has picked up Cheskin.
If I could choose, I'd probably take...Froakie first. Been sticking with Water starters, but I end up trying the others too anyway.

I picked chespin, however my Gardevoir learned Magical leaf and I realised tree are better fighting types so I removed chespin from my party at level 38. (Fully evolved)

Sorry for the Double Post, however I am progressing through Y swiftly

I'm not sure if people are afraid of spoilers still since it's been a couple of days [/sarcasm]

[spoiler=My Y Nuz Team]

After my Chesnaught died I became much more careful and have been ever since (it was level 38)

Sachi - Blastoise (F), Lv 60

Sugou - Lucario (M), Lv 54

Kuradeel - Tyrantrum (M) Lv 55

Agil - Flareon (M) Lv 54

Heathcliff - Gardevoir (M) Lv 52

Pina - Yveltal (N/A) Lv 50

Just beat Team Flare leader after catching Yveltal and I assume I'm on my way to the 8th gym.

EDIT: I AM THE CHAMPION, MY FRIENDS *DUNDUNDUN*

Team after Elite Four:

Sachi - Blastoise (F), Lv 69

Sugou - Lucario (M), Lv 64

Kuradeel - Tyrantrum (M) Lv 65

Agil - Flareon (M) Lv 65

Heathcliff - Gardevoir (M) Lv 61

Pina - Yveltal (N/A) Lv 59

EDIT2: CAUGHT MEWTWO I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO IN POSTGAME.

[/spoiler]

Username: Conundrum
Favourite Pokémon: DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE! *cries* Uh... I dunno. Mew, haxorus, Glaceon, and more.
Favourite game: Black/White 2.
Are you new to Nuzlockes / how much experience do you have?: I'm new and have just started an Emerald nuzlocke.

MY NUZLOCKE:

Team: Mr Kips (Mudkip), Wurly (Cascoon)

Dead: Puggle (Poochyena) - Died by poison when I had pecha berries but forgot and was running to center. I got sad.

So how has everyone been doing with X Y?

Sasha: n-no spoilers ruin it, im still waiting 4 gen. II ;-;

Wait, you made it with a Nuzlocke?=o

Congrats bro!! still 2hard4me

Conundrum: Welcome.:3 Yeah Emerald is what I'd suggest to starters, the level leaps between gyms aren't that high (unlike Platinum) and the story is interesting enough to keep you going. Also there's a bigger variety of Pokémon to catch than in the first 2 gens.

Mr Kips is 10/10 name, lol.<3

Yeah, Nuzlockes remind you to stock up on items.^^

Archived