|_) The Digital Revolution (_|

Mugendramon

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Chaos Sonic' timestamp='1352255982' post='6062772']
[color=#0000CD]Um...hi there. I have bad news to tell you...you can't add what Digimon you want.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Ya see, you have to answer a Digimon Riddle once your accepted into the group. So...yeeeeah...[/color]
[/quote]

Damn...oh well hopefully the answer to the riddle is Renamon hahaha

[quote name='MoogSourceVermona' timestamp='1352256144' post='6062774']
Damn...oh well hopefully the answer to the riddle is Renamon hahaha
[/quote]

[quote name='Game Rules #4'][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]4: Don't post in the god damn club without being a god damned member. If you wish to join, fill in the Enlistment Form.[/size][/font][/color][/quote]

That basically says that you shouldn't post until I've accepted you. I'll let it slide, but consider yourself warned.

Also that Xros Loader colour is taken.

[quote name='Gender-less Black Blood' timestamp='1352639305' post='6066356']
This mission is going waaaaay too slow. Why's Thundervlux not posting?
[/quote]

Sorry, I've been ill for the last couple of days, so I haven't been on the internet.

...But I've just posted in the mission now. Hopefully my slightly long reply will suffice ^_^

Lengthy posts do tend to make things a bit harder to read sometimes, but its a good thing to get into. It allows one to get into detail a lot better than just having an average post. But now comes the important question:

[color=#0000CD]Is the mission is still going well? Or is it going bad?[/color]

[color=#0000CD]I ask cause I want to know how the fellow hunters are doing. Cause I care ^^;[/color]

Archived