DN Chronicles

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reread what I said about being in a hurry. I've got work in twenty minutes.

So being in a hurry now justifies having made an illegal move in a duel that happened at a different time, how?

Either way, don't think you should bother answering. Arguing with me will only make you get there later. Right?

6iviY.jpg

Dragon Champion deck against Yusei deck.

Summoned Gaia and halved Shooting because there was nothing else to halve. Then Stole it with Big Eye.

Untitled-1copy-10.jpg

My opponent took the Fishborgs from my grave because I spent 15 minutes in my turn. It wasn't even a loop or something, just summoning more and more while having 2 Librarians.

fenrir.png

My Jewsman deck. Guy uses Chain to top BLS. I keep using Fenrir against his monsters, until I sature my monster zones and he quits.

So being in a hurry now justifies having made an illegal move in a duel that happened at a different time, how?

Either way, don't think you should bother answering. Arguing with me will only make you get there later. Right?

Not really. Mobile hotspot. As for being in a hurry. It actually does. It makes my memory sloppy as well as my typing.

I think it's in my sig already, but most hilarious ragequit.

Turn 1: Me

Opp: Play a match?

Me: Sure

Me: *activates Trade-In, discarding Galaxy-Eyes and drawing 2. Activates Photon Sanctuary, Tributes Tokens for Light and Darkness Dragon. Set a card (Solemn Judgment). End Turn*

Opp: BS. *ragequits*

Seems about right. But posting a duel you don't have a clear memory of isn't the best of ideas, hm?

That I can agree on.

As for the funniest duel that I do remember. It would be when Shi En was semi'd. I tributed this guy's double Shi-En's for Lava Golem. He brought them back next turn with Call of the Haunted and by using avarice to return the other to the extra deck and re-synchro summoning it only to have them retributed for another golem. Funnily enough I flipped two magic cylinders that turn and he rage quit.

I think it's in my sig already, but most hilarious ragequit.

Turn 1: Me

Opp: Play a match?

Me: Sure

Me: *activates Trade-In, discarding Galaxy-Eyes and drawing 2. Activates Photon Sanctuary, Tributes Tokens for Light and Darkness Dragon. Set a card (Solemn Judgment). End Turn*

Opp: BS. *ragequits*

Eh. LADD is pretty annoying, but it's not even the worst card to get around. What's more annoying is when your opponent lucksacks into the perfect hand, so even if you negate their summons and destroy their monsters/traps, they can still summon 10 monsters again.

Opponent goes first and ends with a Shi En and two backrow.

I open up with two Solar Recharges and a Charge of the Light Brigade. I drop a Chaos Sorcerer and he used Solemn Warning. I drop a Judgment Dragon and attempt to nuke the field. He flips his other backrow (can't remember it) and negates/destroys. I drop a second Judgment Dragon and a BLS for game. :3

Just did this during break.

Hand: Black Luster Soldier, Lightray Grepher, Dark Grepher, Silvva, Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon. Opponent went first and special summoned JD after dumping his cards. He set some card he didn't get to activate. Anyway, I SS Cyber Dragon then activate Lightray and discard Cyber Dragon. I activate Dark Grepher and discard Silvva to SS it. Banished cyber and silvva to SS BLS for game.

Edit: Forgot to mention he had ceal equipped.

Just did this during break.

Hand: Black Luster Soldier, Lightray Grepher, Dark Grepher, Silvva, Cyber Dragon and Cyber Dragon. Opponent went first and special summoned JD after dumping his cards. He set some card he didn't get to activate. Anyway, I SS Cyber Dragon then activate Lightray and discard Cyber Dragon. I activate Dark Grepher and discard Silvva to SS it. Banished cyber and silvva to SS BLS for game.

Who the hell summons JD on the FIRST turn of the duel?! D:<

Opponent goes first and ends with a Shi En and two backrow.

I open up with two Solar Recharges and a Charge of the Light Brigade. I drop a Chaos Sorcerer and he used Solemn Warning. I drop a Judgment Dragon and attempt to nuke the field. He flips his other backrow (can't remember it) and negates/destroys. I drop a second Judgment Dragon and a BLS for game. :3

That's not impressive, that's just common LS bull*hit. Though I don't feel bad for them since they were playing Six Spams. You literally have to have four outs to counter a Lightsworn play since they lucksac so much, and since Heavy Storm exists, you're f*cked. I have an easier time countering Dragon Loop and Double Quasar =/

That's not impressive, that's just common LS bull*hit. Though I don't feel bad for them since they were playing Six Spams. You literally have to have four outs to counter a Lightsworn play since they lucksac so much, and since Heavy Storm exists, you're f*cked. I have an easier time countering Dragon Loop and Double Quasar =/

Who you no like Lightsworns? And LS are harder to pull of consistently than Quasar. I think less of people who go "herp derp, drop Quasar".

Guest Devil's Advocate

I'm pretty sure a thread like this is illegal, just saying.

This is one of the reasons why I should have kept my DN Archive. But I do remember one duel in particular with my Agents Deck. I don't remember exactly how it went down, but I do remember my field ended up being Brionac, Hyperion, Gachi, Venus, and Catastor. All he had was a Zenmaines. :P

There was also this time where I was playing against Lightsworns with my Blackwing Deck (brings back memories, doesn't it?), and I had Blackwing Armed Wing out on the field. My opponent before hand had set a monster and one face down. Come my turn, I MST the poor man's Trap (it was a bluff), but then I Summon Blizzard, which revives Bora and go straight into Armed Wing and attacked the facedown monster. My opponent had 2700 LP left as I attacked into a Ryko. It was a perfect game and I didn't even know it.

Who you no like Lightsworns? And LS are harder to pull of consistently than Quasar. I think less of people who go "herp derp, drop Quasar".

You think less of people who manage to pull off a long-stream combo (which is half luck most of the time, but still) than someone who just goes "summon JD"? Oh boy, then you must really, really hate Dark World, who pretty much just draw until they get Grapha (which isn't that different from LS, who draw until they get JD).

You think less of people who manage to pull off a long-stream combo (which is half luck most of the time, but still) than someone who just goes "summon JD"? Oh boy, then you must really, really hate Dark World, who pretty much just draw until they get Grapha (which isn't that different from LS, who draw until they get JD).

Haha, you're funny. I've won many games without seeing a single Judgment Dragon. How many Dark World players can say they won without seeing a Grapha? How many Quasar players can say they won without summoning Quasar? Don't throw a hissy fit because you can't run Lightsworns properly.

And if you want a long stream combo, try first turn summoning Quasar using Lightsworns. I did it once just to prove that I could. Quasar is merely a big monster for those that want the easy way out.

OT: Ended field with Giga-Brilliant, Photon Butterfly Assassin, a Lyla, and a Lightray Diabolos on my second turn. Opponent rage quit.

Guest Devil's Advocate

I summon Gagaga Magician. Opponent quits after saying I should run something other than Dark Worlds.

This must be the second most brilliant person in the world.

The first was Kevin Tewart.

Archived