DN Chronicles

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Vennominon

wWHsu.jpg

My deck's so cheap, especially since you keep "misplaying" to try and get Junzo Back out to kill my 24 trap deck.

Oh, DN.

I want to think the misplays were honest, but He kept doing them to target getting jinzo out. Plus, he seemed to know what he wwas doing.

I had a guy today who tried to Solemn Mezuki's effect, and in the same duel he also banished his face-down Rabbit with its effect. I decided to go along with it, and explained to him it caused a replay. He of course didn't listen, so I called the admin to tell him, then when the Admin agreed he ragequit.

Another guy I dueled was being pretty cool, and we were trading blows even though he was using GKs and I was using Zombies. Then at the very end of the duel, while he had 100 LPs, he decided to be a jerk when he won. I mean, WTF dude? We were both nice to each other the entire time, then he decided to be an arsehole at the very end.

This duel will probably NEVER happen again... i was playing koala heroes, he had reptillianne (forsome reason he had guiba in it, probably was just cookie cutting). After a while i got dead draw and he got a lucky draw... then won... There was 16 watchers......

tcTTv.jpg

30rl6wj.png

Hand was Rabbit/Shark/Shark

Summon Rabbit, SS Shark. Make Zenmaity. Zenmaity SSs Magician (detach Rabbit), SS in hand Shark. Magician SSs another Magician. Make Shark lvl 3 to activate the 2nd Magician's eff to SS Rat. Make Papill with the 2 Magicians. Use Papills effect on Rat, use Rat to SS Rabbit, use Rabbit to Banish Rat. Use Shark and Rabbit to make Leviair, use Leviair to SS Rat, use Rat to SS a Lvl3 Wind-Up, Make Acid Golem

1500+1800+2100+3000 = 8400

I love Rabbit/Rat/Leviair Shenanigans.

Guest みゆきサン

30rl6wj.png

Hand was Rabbit/Shark/Shark

Summon Rabbit, SS Shark. Make Zenmaity. Zenmaity SSs Magician (detach Rabbit), SS in hand Shark. Magician SSs another Magician. Make Shark lvl 3 to activate the 2nd Magician's eff to SS Rat. Make Papill with the 2 Magicians. Use Papills effect on Rat, use Rat to SS Rabbit, use Rabbit to Banish Rat. Use Shark and Rabbit to make Leviair, use Leviair to SS Rat, use Rat to SS a Lvl3 Wind-Up, Make Acid Golem

1500+1800+2100+3000 = 8400

I love Rabbit/Rat/Leviair Shenanigans.

magician to 1 pl0x konami

I have been playing my backrow suicide deck on DN lately, and it's been pretty fun. Makes the games take forever since I deal very little damage and remove so many cards from the field and hand, so it prolongs the experience. I've gotten a lot of "I hate your deck"s, and "I love your deck"s.

EDIT: Firestars are so convoluted and increadily searchy that it's very hard to follow if you're not completely familiar with them, and impossible to counter if you aren't playing the right cards in your deck.

Did he play badly or were you getting epic hands?

Both our hands were a little of both.

I had a decent opening hand, his hand was a little cloggy(like 1-2 cards) but could still make plays.

As the game went on, he progressively got better draws + more searching n' junk.

Archived