DN Chronicles

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lord Vennominon

hqVuO.jpg

This game was kinda stupid, TBH. He double Zenmaines'd me, then Sat on his giant monsters I couldn't kill with Time/Tengu :neutral:

I still won, and It was shorter than that 45 minute game...

Also, I had a Good chance of being able to kill him even if he had another card...Duality for BLS, Next turn, smash his face in :P

He had an Obelisk and Gadjiltron Dragon. I summon Utopia Ray, got it to 4000, special summoned woodland archer (i had gemini deck with me), smashed ray into obelisk, and archer destroyed dragon. He topdecked reborn (of course) and gamed me. More evidence that reborn is a huge game changer >.<

Guest Lord Vennominon

I don't think that being splashable should be considered when saying a card is broken or not. If it's extremely specific, sure, I can see that, but Beast can be used in a LOT of different decks.

Especially since EARTH is THE most common attribute.

Guest みゆきサン

DARK?

Geargias and Machinas say otherwise. Out of all the Tier 1 Decks right now, Geargias are Earth, Wind-Ups have an amalgamation of Attributes, DWs are DARK, and Sams have the same as Wind-Ups, but the majority of them are Earth, except for Kageki, but who the heck runs Kageki?

Archived