DN Chronicles

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Devil's Advocate

What do you expect? They have a bunch of removal, Special Summons from the hand, search, and a double Call of the Haunted that doesn't stick around to be destroyed.

I already knew that...otherwise I wouldn't have said that ridiculously obvious statement.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Devil's Advocate

So now that I have finally gotten around to starting my catalog up again, you can check the links to see all of the crazy shenanigans and wins that I've gotten from various decks. I try to do at least 5 screenshots for every Deck that I have, but I'm so picky about what goes into the catalog since I want it to be the trolliest of all catalogs.

For example:

YbnM9.png

This was after turn 3.

fejqr4.jpg

I pissed myself when I saw this, I guess it's just another case of people just not reading cards. I once saw a guy IRL attack over a Temtempo on 2200 with a Zenmaines out only to realise Temtempo's effect is quick. The next turn he attacked it with a monster on 2100 before realising the effect is permanent.

Guest Devil's Advocate

I just now had someone tell me to send Gachi to graveyard after I used TT, when I told him that it can save himself from destruction. He actually had the guts to tell ME to read the rules.

Guest Archbaron Barthandelus

Dino Rabbit player. Summons Laggia.

I play Dark Hole. He first flips Solemn warning to negate. Unflips it realizing his error. He then sends Laggia to the grave, without bothering to negate. I was in a state of shock for a few minutes.

I finally got 100 victories on DN, after being extremely lazy. I almost didn't get my last win because I jumped the gun and went into my battle phase and attacked his monster all at once while he had Formula Synchron on the field. However, because I dropped Honest he decided magically that he would put the Synchro monster he summoned in defense position.

Archived