DN Chronicles

Guest Archbaron Barthandelus

You obviously haven't played Chance much then. He does it plenty.

OT: O was playing an exodia player, who was braggin that he had opened with 4 of the pieces. I just plain ignore him. For some odd reason, he played rescue rabbit in his deck, and goes Lavlaval chain, and puts the last piece of top of his deck.

I summon Diabolos, king of the abyss, put it on the bottom of his deck. He rages. Fun times.

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Arch - I'm flattered :3 But yeah 60 card decks are just crazy XD

Rg3g1.png

Sams against Firestars. Round 1, I kill Shi En with Yushi, and proceed to troll. Round 2, I shut down my opponent's plays with Soko's Anti-Effect negation. I really expected opponent to Synchro with Formula Synchron in responce...but didn't happen, and then again it wouldn't have mattered XP

Oh, Fran, how I missed you and your crazyness:

mj7vK.png

....Kinda' hate the fact I used Mind Control to attack directly, then again, Mind Control basically wins you the duel regardless of what turn you use it >__>

Oh, and the "Fine, I chain Fran's effect", was a response to his Dark Hole.

Playing with my spellbooks using Chance's format.

Open with both copies of Spellbook of power, Spellbook of secrets, and my one Alma....

I was very confused. Oh, and in the same game I go onto to Normal summon Priestess twice. Damn Ophion locking down my special summons....

Creature Swap/Mystic Box FTW! Anyway, I made him raged quit. He was playing a super slow exodia deck.

This reminds me of a time when I played some weird Monarch Ameba hybrid, and oddly enough, it worked decently, and more importantly, it was fun as hell.

Anyways, this is something the deck I'm currently testing can accomplish:

xCowe.png

Water or Dark are the normal tagets imo. How are you finding the deck?

Dropping Neo Galaxy Eyes on a Wind-Up field of 5 Xyz. without any prior set-up. Such a great feeling.

Particualrly after the guy bragged for a minute about how he was going to crush me with them, that he was unbeaten, and would turn my deck to ashes somehow due to it not being meta. I drop Kuri Photon, heavy his back row, then go Accel light to wizard, summon Galaxy Knight, and Expidition a Photon Dragon.

This was followed by the greatest rage quit in history, about a minutes pause, before a huge stream of swears. Calling me pathetic for playing the game in the first place and a lot of other unpleasantries, that I was a little baby, and I should die in a hole in Norfolk oddly.

I simply said 'I'm sorry, I was busy spending my time with adults, have you finished your tantrum yet?'

Guest Lord Vennominon
Water or Dark are the normal tagets imo. How are you finding the deck?
I was going to put Water in grave and draw 2 but he quit right as I played it >_>

I haven't gotten to play past the first turn with it due to things happening in both cases :/

EDIT:

yvjri.png

The deck's Nuts.

This reminds me of a time when I played some weird Monarch Ameba hybrid, and oddly enough, it worked decently, and more importantly, it was fun as hell.

Anyways, this is something the deck I'm currently testing can accomplish:

xCowe.png

Looks like a Valhalla Beatdown/OTK (the official name of it escapes me for the moment).

Guest みゆきサン

Since were half-mentioning Fortune Ladies~

Dark and Water, just by themselves, are an incredible pair.

The rest of the archetype just further abuses the hell out of that.

...Just wish you could run Sangan better in Fortune Ladies, really.

**runs to WC**

Dark and Water is what make them work. Both are hilariously flexable, and you can splash the two in loads of places. I want to test out a Spellbook build with those two in. Light is the next best, then Wind and finally fire and earth.

Hmmm I may steal that Decklist.

Just played a seemingly nice guy. Duel was going well and all, my cat starts meowing to go out. I tell him I'm letting her out, I'm gone for around 30 seconds. Come back and the guy has called an Admin.

I wouldn't have minded but he had done practically the same thing earlier in the duel. He disappeared for about two or three minutes. Not the sort of person I want to duel again. However I did get a cool final turn with Neo Galaxy.

Archived