YuGiOh- The Death Cards [OOC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='ruga650' timestamp='1348601741' post='6031927']
Yeah, she is. As I said in my app, once Ruga is out of the picture, Sinder is designated to replace him.

Oh wait, my bad. I keep calling her Sinder...it's Reina I am referring to... ^^;
[/quote]
Well, i dont know either.. but if she is from team death, this should be excellent for my character, Sakura.
Not sure if my deck is either total op, or just doesnt work, but we will find it out.
So our characters meet in the park or what?
Or maybe Sakura decides to go to the spiritcaller street, where you try to get her away, but you decide to face her instead because she has something unique?

[b]APPLICATION[/b]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=Arial][size=3]Name: Rael Septimus Irothar[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=Arial][size=3]Gender: Male[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=Arial][size=3]Age: 18[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=Arial][size=3]Appearence: Rael is a tall serious looking guy with wavy blond hair, pale blue and considered very handsome. He is dressed in a light brown T-shirt with a very high quality, expensive leather jacket over it and black jeans. On his head he wears a thin gold diadem, barely visible in his hair. He carries his Duel Disk on his back.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=Arial][size=3]Personality: Rael exudes an air of confidence, though he never brags or taunts. He can appear to be paranoid however will talk when he warms up to you.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=Arial][size=3]Biography: Rael is the seventh prince of a distant country. He had numerous tutors, experts in their field, and has many academic achievements. On his seventh birthday, his butler presented him with his first Duel Monsters cards. One day, when he was thirteen, he discovered the mysterious “the Exiled” deck in a golden box within secret chamber in his castle. The box is obviously an antique, from before the Duel Monsters card game, and yet the cards were there and obviously there for a long time... Rael was to be forced into a political marriage with a very ugly, spoiled and rude princess, he declined and fled to another country (here).[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=Arial][size=3]Duel Monster Spirit: [spoiler='Prince of the Exiled'][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114351.jpg[/img][/spoiler][/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=Arial][size=3]Custom Duel Disk?: It is shaped like a large two-edged sword, the slots for monsters are on one edge while the spell/trap zone is on the other. The guard is where the deck is stored, on the side of it is the cards in his hand, since one hand is needed to hold the disk.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=Arial][size=3]Have you encountered the Death Cards?: No, Rael is new to this country.[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=Arial][size=3]Are you a Team Death member?: No.[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='EpicBoss99' timestamp='1348617520' post='6032118']
I'm back guys. sorry I was offline for such a long time. Everyone here with a pending application accepted.
[/quote]

It's OK, everyone encounters a IRL problem occasionally. Meanwhile, I will probably wait a while before before posting my character's debut because I can't find a perfect opportunity for my character to appear without it being...Random. Does anyone have any ideas?

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1348682938' post='6032576']
@Charles: That's because you are doing it wrong. Spoilers look like this in code:

[code][spoiler='spoiler name']The cards and links[/spoiler][/code]
[/quote]

Hmm, strange.. I didn't know i had to fill in a name, normally its supposed to say spoiler.. but thanks alot!

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1348679640' post='6032536']
You can run into my character who is making a mad dash home so he can beat the news networks.
[/quote]

OK but I won't have Skyler duel because I haven't sorted out his customs yet. Could I have permission for my character to have previously watched the duel between Lance and Ace? Or will the encounter be unexpected for my character also?

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1348683296' post='6032583']
You're welcome. By the way Charles, my character almost bumped into your second character. You can edit your post to have her respond a little or not, whichever works.

Destruction Hero: You can interact with my character, just a reminded.
[/quote]
Ah ok thanks.
Yeah, i made my character react now too.

[quote name='Justice Master' timestamp='1348686085' post='6032632']
He doesn't know too much, but he is accusing Lance of deliberately blowing his cover. Lance doesn't like that.
[/quote]

I never noticed that tbh, but I guess that would be what the viewers will immediately think when seeing that.

EDIT: I have just noticed that the IC thread currently has slightlt more posts in it than the OOC thread. I have never been in or seen a RP that has had more IC posts than OOC posts in all my experience on the forum. Odd.

Archived