YuGiOh- The Death Cards [OOC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I hope it's not to late to create a character[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Name: Tenka[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Gender: Male[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Age: 16[/size][/font][/color]

[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]Appearance: Tenka is a normal sized boy for his age. He has blonde hair which covers his forehead and almost covers his grey colored eyes. He wears big looped silver earrings, which are very noticeable.[/size][/color][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Personality: Tenka can be quite lazy, and is very relaxed rarely ever losing his temper. Despite Tenka's relaxed attitude he does love dueling and just wants to get better.[/size][/font][/color]

[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]Biography: Tenka grew up as a relaxed child who never really had to do much work. Even in school he couldn't careless whether or not his teachers would shout at him. Tenka never took anything too seriously. The first thing that Tenka ever actually took a bit seriously was duel monsters. After learning that many people were creating their own cards Tenka began to do the same, and created his deck. At first he was barely able to play, but overtime he become the best out of his friends. [/size][/color][/font]

[font="tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif"][color="#5a5a5a"][size=3]He had been hearing rumors about some Team Death, but didn't really care. He decided that he wouldn't go looking for trouble, but if he did meet up with a member of Team Death he would teach them a lesson. [/size][/color][/font]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Duel Monster Spirit: Bright Glow moth[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Custom Duel Disk?: it seems like a standard duel disk but is completely white and curved. Whenever his life points increase it glows brighter. However when he loses life points it becomes dimmer.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Have you encountered the Death Cards?: Not yet[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]Are you a Team Death member?: No[/size][/font][/color]

[quote name='Ranma124' timestamp='1348418511' post='6030347']
[color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3]I hope it's not to late to create a character[/size][/font][/color]
[/quote]

It never will be. Btw, accepted. To everyone else: sorry about not updating the current characters spoiler. I had so many other things to do.

My second Character.
Name:Sakura Deathscythe
Appearence:[img]http://static.skynetblogs.be/media/37519/dyn008_original_336_442_pjpeg__cbd070c650245ccf6d78a688561db920.jpg[/img]
Personality:Friendly, But can turn sadistic at times.
Biography:She never had much friends because they were afraid of her. Whenever she wins a duel, she is sad that it is "already over". She haves no mercy, and she is one of the strongest duelists out there.
Duel Monster Spirit:Yorick, The Gravedigger.
Custom Duel Disk?:Yes, it looks like a scythe.
Have you encountered the Death Cards?:She saw them live on television, but not in real life.
Are you a Team Death member?:Not yet, but she wants to become a part of them.

Ok, here's my APP. My character is a insane Scientist who will use a Custom deck known as a “Epignotiam” deck (The combination of the words [b]Epigno[/b]sis and Scien[b]tiam[/b] that is Phoenician and Latin respectively for knowledge) that is suitable for someone like my character.

[spoiler=Skyler Linton (Truth)]

[b]Name:[/b] Dr. Skyler Linton (Most people know him as “Truth” and only a few know his real name)
[b]Gender:[/b] Male
[b]Age:[/b] 20
[b]Appearance:[/b] Truth is a medium sized and skinny young man wearing clear circular specs. Truth has moderately long combed black hair and hazel eyes. Truth is most of the times seen wearing a large white labcoat that has the Team Death emblem on it and is holding a suitcase that contains his equipment. His face is always clean and he has a miniature sized mustache. When outside of the Spiritcaller Street and assigned a task, Truth often wears a large black cape and a plain circular mask with the Team Death emblem so people from his past can't recognizes him (Not that they would recognize him anyway) and to camouflage in the shadows.

[b]Personality:[/b] During his childhood, Skyler was often seen to be shy and timid because of being bullied until he decided to fight back. After getting into Duel Monsters, Skyler was often quite calm and collective during his younger teen years because he felt as it was the best way for anyone to advance to their full potential regardless of their goal. However, he had a flaw to always dream of being cared about and having friends and that former desire made him join Team Death.
Upon being given his Death Card, his soul mimicked its negate emotions and became insane about gaining the knowledge of everything in existence. He was desperate enough that he would stop anything in this way and that fuelled his desire to destroy Kaiba corp. When duelling, he is obsessed with learning all knowledge from his Opponent’s duelling style so that he can set up his Traps rather than spamming out preparations for his Death Card. He is sadist and malevolent to the point of torturing his enemies, the innocence of even himself to get the answers that he needs. However, he is secretive and will often operate the schemes out in the shadows rather than in public eyes.

[b]Biography:[/b] During his childhood, Skyler was often isolated from the rest of Elementa Town because he wasn’t eager to duel unlike most of its inhabitants. Before moving onto Highschool, he was occasionally bullied but as a last resort became like his bullies over time buy fighting back by duelling them and eventually defeating them. Several months before Team Deck hacked Kaiba Corp, Skyler was noticed to have great potential to assist Team Death and was recruited in which Skyler joined to get revenge on the vermin’s that plagued Elementa Town without any thought of the motives of the rest of the team. After the successful hacking, Skyler was given his custom made Death Card that surprisingly was a Duel Monster Spirit that possessed his soul as he changed his deck to adapt to the darkness within his heart. The Death Card changed Skyler because he decided to no longer be known as “Skyler” but instead “Truth” because of the Death Card’s desire for knowledge and to destroy Kaiba Corp. Unnoticed upon the rest of the world, Skyler disappeared into thin air as most people from his childhood couldn't care or bother to notice him.
Truth was appointed as one of the “Scientists” of Team Death and was known to his colleagues as “Dr. Linton” but his real name was discarded in a mystery. He often would abduct those that formerly bullied him and used them as his experiments to advance through his goals and the team’s goals.

[b]Duel Monster Spirit:[/b] Epignotiam Bane (Obviously his Death Card)
[b]Custom Duel Disk:[/b] It is the standard Duel Disk but coloured black and shaded to resemble tar. Unlike the standard. It as the Team Death emblem branded on it and works like any Team Death modified Duel Disk.
[b]Have you encountered the Death Cards:[/b] Yes (Truth has 1 Death Card)
[b]Are you a Team Death member:[/b] Yes, he is a Scientist of Team Death (Probably the youngest of the Scientists)
[/spoiler]

So...How is it?

[quote name='The_Duck' timestamp='1348427593' post='6030433']
yo, put that monster in a spoiler.
BTW: If not everyone knows, make sure you put the cards used in spoilers. :)

Also Undead, do you mean Zombie?
[/quote]
Yeah, i just deleted him, he glitched with spoilers.
Also, I used Undead, because it could be too overpowered if i use Zombie as type.

My profile:

Name: Mikeru Diasu
Appearence: [url="http://yugiman64.deviantart.com/#/d5clh3m"]http://yugiman64.dev...t.com/#/d5clh3m[/url]
Personality: Mikeru likes to keep to himself and is very shy in front of new people. Once he gets to know people, he is much more confident. When he is dueling his mind is thinking of countless strategies at once based on the cards he has and could draw.
Biography: Mikeru had always been shy, except for when dueling. He had been dueling his whole life and always had fun doing so. When he heard about Team Death, he swore to put an end to what they were doing. He knew he would need to get stronger though, so he built a new deck based on his personality.
Duel Monster Spirit: (Your main card.) Silent Darkangel
Custom Duel Disk?: (If Yes, Specify.) No, just a plain KC duel disk
Have you encountered the Death Cards?: No
Are you a Team Death member?: No

My character uses a "Silent" deck that focuses around gaining attack points.

[quote name='JonahHex125' timestamp='1348541513' post='6031584']
Like...what? I understand, but not a whole lot to say right there. I can't really think straight right now anyway. Kinda super sick and stuff.
[/quote]
Doesn't matter. Sorry, I don't make the rules. Heck, I can't even enforce them, but if you wanna continue this RP you have to start posting more.

[quote name='JonahHex125' timestamp='1348541513' post='6031584']
Like...what? I understand, but not a whole lot to say right there. I can't really think straight right now anyway. Kinda super sick and stuff.
[/quote]

I know Rinne quite well, and knowing him, I really doubt he'll take excuses. My 1 AM posts (Where I'm very tired and cannot think straight) are still much better

Archived