Just for fun: most likely to become a moderator.

Mehmani

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Archbaron Striker' timestamp='1348537589' post='6031544']
I've been trying to avoid this thread for obvious reasons, but Dane's comment kinda irritated me. An opinion does not make one stupid, it's how that opinion is stated. Besides, this is just for fun. No need to get worked up by this. tl;dr: Calm down Dane.[/rant]
[/quote]

Opinions can be stupid, so people can be stupid for having said opinions. Someone can have the opinion that the moon is made of cottage cheese, would you hesitate to call them stupid? They could provide amazing reasons and be as persuasive as humanly possible, but that doesn't change the fact that the opinion is wrong and stupid, hence ruining any reasoning they might have had.

I'm perfectly calm. Every point needs a counterpoint, which I saw no one providing. This thread would be very dull like that.

[quote name='Damemon' timestamp='1348546485' post='6031630']
I'm not sure I'd elect anyone in TCG. Darkplant's the choice most members (Not necessarily moderators) seem to back, but he's proven himself to be a bit of a loose cannon. Out of the people currently in TCG, I'm not sure I'd like to see anyone elected to take control there. The only one(s) I can think of that would actually do some good for TCG are already mods in other sections.
[/quote]

This is exactly how I feel about Darkplant being a mod. He might do well, but he has just as much chance of backfiring completely. He doesn't seem reliable.

[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1348706902' post='6032960']
Is there a part of the gimmick where something is actually GOOD?
[/quote]
Meh I just used it to perfect my acting on the internet. Now I know the internet isn't a place for that.

As I would like to Say to Reborn Black, your gimmick is... how should I put it. No good, no good?

[quote name='Mihails Tāls' timestamp='1349114740' post='6035700']
Being a "loose cannon" certainly does not mean you'll make a poor moderator. I'm kind of living proof of that, although to be fair I have matured significantly between now and my "blue period."
[/quote]
Uh... Whut?

You are a terrific moderator. You made RC a very good section and the your advanced clause is very intelligent and very evened out. I haven't found any reason *So far* to think you were in any way a bad moderator. In fact I find your post just confusing.

Now granted, what happened two days ago was an accident on my part and I paid the consequences for not paying attention. However I don't hate mods if they punish me. That in itself wouldn't make sense at all.

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1349118704' post='6035746']
Uh... Whut?

You are a terrific moderator. You made RC a very good section and the your advanced clause is very intelligent and very evened out. I haven't found any reason *So far* to think you were in any way a bad moderator. In fact I find your post just confusing.

Now granted, what happened two days ago was an accident on my part and I paid the consequences for not paying attention. However I don't hate mods if they punish me. That in itself wouldn't make sense at all.
[/quote]

I was referring to the period in which I took part in a few raids, engaged in some rather amusing antics and irritated a mod so much he banned me for a month just for annoying him. I was a bit of a dick, to put it simply, and my outspoken nature certainly does not make me the kind to roll over in water-cooler debates in the Mod Forums.

[quote name='Mihails Tāls' timestamp='1349385907' post='6037932']
I was referring to the period in which I took part in a few raids, engaged in some rather amusing antics and irritated a mod so much he banned me for a month just for annoying him. I was a bit of a dick, to put it simply, and my outspoken nature certainly does not make me the kind to roll over in water-cooler debates in the Mod Forums.
[/quote]
MISTAKE RECORDED. PAST DOES NOT EQUAL PRESENT AND SHOULD HAVE NO CORRELATION WITH CURRENT POSITION OF POWER. POSITION HAS BEEN HELD TO SAFE EXTENT.

offtopic: DAMEMON WAS BLACK

DELAYED REACTION TIME IS DELAYED

ontopic: The purpose of the status bar is that it's reckless free zone with few rules. There isn't any real need. As for Mihails post, I only really saw him in the light of a more outspoken Dark (seeing as he(or she I won't pretend to know) doesn't engage much in General Section banter as Mihails does). In that sense, you were clearly a good choice for modship.

A REAL LOOSE CANON WOULD BE ME.

THAT'S[i] ASKING[/i] TO BLOW UP IN YOUR FACE

Archived