Just for fun: most likely to become a moderator.

Mehmani

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Stan Alda' timestamp='1347314760' post='6022786']
I have a hunch everyone and their evil doppelganger [except for me] is going to nominate [i]themselves[/i]. I'm not sure if this is a good idea or not.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]Why the hell would I vote for myself? I'd make a sh*tty mod. Just look at my profane language.[/color]
[quote name='Jord200' timestamp='1347316302' post='6022814']
Darkplant and Arm for sure. Maybe Fusion X Denver. Maybe even Striker.
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]The first three sound like great options but Striker...please tell me that was a joke. Seriously, I want to be buddies with you but...geez...[/color]
[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1347318360' post='6022835']
Tenta for General
Armz for TCG
:Blu: for Creative Writing
[/quote]

[color=#0000CD]As Kyng said Blu is incredibly inactive. Insanely unreliable. Love the guy but still. And Com is just all around meh.[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Now I guess I should give some answers.[/color]

[color=#0000CD][u]Kyng-[/u]RP/OoC (Now I realize that we seem fine on mods for this section but if a spot were to open up this guy should get it hands down. He's pretty much the Kyng of the RP section after all. And since I say that can I be the Prince? Come on, man. It works with that whole Prince of Rage thing I got going on for me. Oh, and sorry Jake. But dat Kyng.)[/color]
[color=#0000CD][u]Fusion X. Denver[/u]-I don't give a f*ck where. Just give him a position somewhere. (He's Denver. What more can I say?)[/color]
[color=#0000CD][u]Kakashi Hatake[/u]-Nothing Really. (He just wants to become one so I wanted to put his name here so if he sees his name he'll be like, "AWE YEAH" but then read this and be like, "You haven't forgiven me for tricking you into watching Boku No Pico, have you?")[/color]
[color=#0000CD][u]Dawn[/u]-C/O (Okay, I despise Nag's friends here and even his name but god dammit, he is amazing at co-hosting my club. I will not ignore that. And he's an all around nice guy.)[/color]

[color=#0000CD]Kind of just the few off the top of my head. Not taking into consideration spots that are open but more or less just people I think would make excellent mods.[/color]

I'm honestly surprised Darkplant isn't a mod of something. Whenever it comes to mod topics and the such it's normally a popularity contest of an ego stroke thread, but honestly Darkplant should get a position if he wanted it.

He's very active, he knows what he's doing, and he has the respect of a lot of YCM.

oh and speaking of ego strokes smesh for admin

"Thar for mod" is only a dream off of shrooms. If I were to even qualify for it, I'd need a breakthrough moment of some kind, be it proficiency in OCG, more activity involving leadership and unbiased reasoning, and perhaps a reachout to the newcomers by helping them out with their questions.

All without sounding like a retarded kiss-ass.

Oh geez, Darkplant over Armz for TCG for sure. I mean, no offense to Arm, but Darkplant is way better than him. :/ And in the past, when I actually liked making cards and whatnot, I would have said that I would make an OK mod for CC, but nowadays, I wouldn't nominate myself as I don't care for CC anymore.

Darkplant for TCG no doubt.
I would like to see Comrade or Agro mod but for what section IDK.
Bloodrun *Mostly because I can never quite remember his new name* because I feel he could moderate well but he isn't as active so this isn't naturally relevant.
And GodWynn of course.
And I would love to moderate Debates *Ego stroke*

Archived