Just for fun: most likely to become a moderator.

Mehmani

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[quote name='Armadilloz' timestamp='1347911690' post='6026779']
As I mentioned earlier, Darkplant would actually [i]BE[/i] a mod. And it would be pretty cool at that.
[/quote]Basically this.

I feel Koko just wanted to be a mod and we can see how that worked out.

More importantly, I feel Hina wants to be a mod for the same reason. I won't have it.

[quote name='Agro' timestamp='1347912295' post='6026788']
Basically this.

I feel Koko just wanted to be a mod and we can see how that worked out.

More importantly, I feel Hina wants to be a mod for the same reason. I won't have it.
[/quote]

That's exactly what I've been saying, Hina's just wanting to be a moderator because being a mod gives you that 'special place in the community'.

People who think that way don't deserve it.

I'm confused, as to people's general opinion of her, though. She seems to be kissing up to everyone lately and forming small, menial relationships on the premises of asking for their support on getting the moderator position.

You have to ask yourself: What has she done already to help this site?

From what I've seen, absolutely nothing except manipulate the community in the past. Remember the last YCMember's brawl and how she pulled the strings just to come out on top? Dirty tricks like that are what make me disrespect her, both as a member and as a person.

Now, for people who actually /have/ helped the site, I'm going to have to say that 'Night, Darkplant, and Fusion X. Denver stand tall on the podium.

I'm sorry, 'Night slipped my mind when I made my last post, but he would be an excellent moderator as well.

[quote name='✖C.C.✖' timestamp='1347998507' post='6027491']
That's exactly what I've been saying, Hina's just wanting to be a moderator because being a mod gives you that 'special place in the community'.

I'm confused, as to people's general opinion of her, though. She seems to be kissing up to everyone lately and forming small, menial relationships on the premises of asking for their support on getting the moderator position.

From what I've seen, absolutely nothing except manipulate the community in the past. Remember the last YCMember's brawl and how she pulled the strings just to come out on top? Dirty tricks like that are what make me disrespect her, both as a member and as a person.

Now, for people who actually /have/ helped the site, I'm going to have to say that 'Night, Darkplant, and Fusion X. Denver stand tall on the podium.

I'm sorry, 'Night slipped my mind when I made my last post, but he would be an excellent moderator as well.
[/quote]

[quote]An Error occured, you have reached your quota of positive votes for the day[/quote]

Remind me, because people can't tell brilliance from a stack of "I can't believe it's not butter!" these days.

Oh and yeah, Alice sucks.

[quote name='✖C.C.✖' timestamp='1347998507' post='6027491']

[/quote]
I agree, I feel Hina has done nothing but manipulate the YCM populace for her own entertainment and annoy the crap out of people with her random soliloquy's and ridiculous banter/borderline trolling.

Then again I am no different, so this argument makes no sense.

I want to update my list of people for mods with Striker, DDae, and 'MURRICA!

EDIT: I do not know what made me say she made random soliloquy's but I thought there was one time where she did although I cannot remember it.

Anyone who thinks Striker would make a good mod is either stupid or trolling.

Hina makes a terrible choice simply cause emotions. A mod shouldn't be made of steel in that regard, hence why I would be a terrible mod, or too easy to enrage, which I think we've seen with a couple mods lately.

I also believe Fusion would make a terrible mod, simply because he doesn't have the mindset of a Mod. Maybe in Creative Writing, but even then I don't think he would be a good choice.

Jake is a bad choice. He's too overhyped. He doesn't have logic or reason, something I believe every mod should have in some capacity.

Out of everyone mentioned, Darkplant seems like the best choice.

[quote name='Rumisiel' timestamp='1348361723' post='6030052']
Anyone who thinks Striker would make a good mod is either stupid or trolling.

Hina makes a terrible choice simply cause emotions. A mod shouldn't be made of steel in that regard, hence why I would be a terrible mod, or too easy to enrage, which I think we've seen with a couple mods lately.

I also believe Fusion would make a terrible mod, simply because he doesn't have the mindset of a Mod. Maybe in Creative Writing, but even then I don't think he would be a good choice.

Jake is a bad choice. He's too overhyped. He doesn't have logic or reason, something I believe every mod should have in some capacity.

Out of everyone mentioned, Darkplant seems like the best choice.
[/quote]
Are you kidding me?

Opals mindset is nowhere near what you were describing and I think she's a wonderful mod (considering what she has to put up with.....)

I would put my full trust behind Fusion as a mod if it weren't for the fact that he's so preoccupied with school that he can't devote more time to the forum.

[quote name='iKira' timestamp='1348362103' post='6030057']
Are you kidding me?

Opals mindset is nowhere near what you were describing and I think she's a wonderful mod (considering what she has to put up with.....)

I would put my full trust behind Fusion as a mod if it weren't for the fact that he's so preoccupied with school that he can't devote more time to the forum.
[/quote]

Opal is smart. It doesn't matter if she acts silly, she still thinks through things with reason.

I would as well, but I can't see Fusion as being the absolute best choice. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he would step up to the plate well, but I don't see it like other seem to.

Don't get me wrong, Fuse is a great guy and interesting to talk to. I have no personal problems with the guy.

I said the same thing about Black when he was elected. I still don't think he was the best choice, but he did a good job.

[quote name='Rumisiel' timestamp='1348364258' post='6030080']
Opal is smart. It doesn't matter if she acts silly, she still thinks through things with reason.

I would as well, but I can't see Fusion as being the absolute best choice. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe he would step up to the plate well, but I don't see it like other seem to.

Don't get me wrong, Fuse is a great guy and interesting to talk to. I have no personal problems with the guy.

I said the same thing about Black when he was elected. I still don't think he was the best choice, but he did a good job.
[/quote]

I kinda agree. I don't see Fusion locking threads and following up with reasons even the most trivial...at least without being sarcastic or swisswitty.

Alice and her supporters have gotten a lot quieter. The only reason why I still have her button (which I made) in my sig is because I'm soft.
Though, I might make more buttons outside her "campaign" just for the jest of it.

I wasn't around to know the real Ravenous Black, but he is...interesting. Kinda like how Kokomoe was mod, just without the abusive name and sig changes.

As for TCG, I'm debating whether Agro or Darkplant would better suit that section. Agro is pretty straightforward and he seems to know what he's talking about, but Darkplant is more willing to help the community (while even in vain, at least he's trying.)

In all honesty I would want a more unconfident mod.

I want a mod who wouldn't pretend to know if he would be a good mod or not when he hasn't even become a mod. I don't understand how people can say they would be a good mod when they haven't become one. They would never know until it happens. I want a mod who doesn't know if he will be a good mod or not, and leaves that to how the result will be.

[quote name='Izaya Orihara' timestamp='1348369028' post='6030120']
In all honesty I would want a more unconfident mod.

I want a mod who wouldn't pretend to know if he would be a good mod or not when he hasn't even become a mod. I don't understand how people can say they would be a good mod when they haven't become one. They would never know until it happens. I want a mod who doesn't know if he will be a good mod or not, and leaves that to how the result will be.
[/quote]

Like me. :)

[quote name='Comrade TentaSparkle' timestamp='1348377010' post='6030190']
Just to bring it up, do we even need another mod? Thinks are pretty quiet around here lately.
[/quote]
No we really don't. That is why the title is labelled "Just for fun". We are just pointing people who we think would be good mods.

[quote name='Thar Ablaze' timestamp='1348367859' post='6030112']
As for TCG, I'm debating whether Agro or Darkplant would better suit that section. Agro is pretty straightforward and he seems to know what he's talking about, but Darkplant is more willing to help the community (while even in vain, at least he's trying.)
[/quote]

Technically, I don't think either of them would be a good mod. Agro simply because he's an a****** who acts like he knows more then he does. While he has his moments, he wouldn't be a reliable mod.

Darkplant is the lesser of two evils. His ego, yes he does have an ego, would get in the way of being a mod, as we've seen with quite a few mods, but when it comes to TCG, he would sadly be the best choice.

I've been trying to avoid this thread for obvious reasons, but Dane's comment kinda irritated me. An opinion does not make one stupid, it's how that opinion is stated. Besides, this is just for fun. No need to get worked up by this. tl;dr: Calm down Dane.[/rant]

I would agree with Darkplant as TCG mod for obvious reason. I also agree CC needs mods: probably 1-2 more mods, but I'm not sure who'll be a good fit.

The person who is absolutely fit to become a moderator for the Created Cards sections hasn't been mentioned as a potential moderator. I'm confused as to how so many people are suggested but not said person.

I'm not sure I'd elect anyone in TCG. Darkplant's the choice most members (Not necessarily moderators) seem to back, but he's proven himself to be a bit of a loose cannon. Out of the people currently in TCG, I'm not sure I'd like to see anyone elected to take control there. The only one(s) I can think of that would actually do some good for TCG are already mods in other sections.

Status bar doesn't need a mod.

Is there anywhere else that requires a moderator/was discussed that I'm not aware of?

Archived