YuGiOh- The Death Cards [IC, PG-13, Started, Always Accepting]

EpicBoss99

After Yata reappeared on the very top floor of the Kaibacorp Building with Nevier walking out of Yata's cape, Nevier then asked Yata about what to do next. she sighed before asking [color=#8B4513]"I wonder about what to do next... I can't obviously return to Team Death because... well, the reason is quite obvious with me quitting and all... Maybe..."[/color] Yata obviously knew what Nevier was thinking and said [color=#000000]"You know the entirety of Kaibacorp would likely kill you if you went in alone... besides, I can't take you directly to their boss because of Some D*mn Duel Spirit that Some Agent in there seems to have is negating my attempts to teleport there..."[/color] Nevier Nodded and said [color=#8B4513]"Maybe... Maybe not... but it would be worth a try..." [/color]Since Nevier and Yata were likely on the 50th floor, Security cameras would likely have caught her speaking...

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After a while, Ruga shakes his head and stands up. [color=#800080]"That was a waste of time... Let's see what else we can do..."[/color] Paradox nods and Ruga puts on a black and white mask before walking off with Paradox. [color=#800080]"Let's see if we can make something at the KaibaCorp building that can help you guys out in later duels... You really need some outside support."[/color] Paradox chuckles a bit as they head towards the large structure. [color=#800080]"Maybe we can even shed some insight onto those hot-headed fools..."[/color] The dragon looks over and 'shrugs'. [color=#daa520]"Doubtful, but we'll see..."[/color]

As Truth was watching the duel between Reina and the other girl from within the shadows, he then saw a young man (Rael) that looked a few years younger than himself and was dressed in expensive clothes. [color=#696969][i]‘Ignorance,’[/i][/color] Truth thought as he stared at the person who was totally destroying the sinister and serious atmosphere with his loud exclamations and shouts.[color=#696969] [i]‘Ignorance,’[/i][/color] Even if he wore poor clothing, his identity would have been blown by his sheer arrogance and ignorance by the fact that he HAS to know EVERYTHING that is nearby him. [color=#696969][i]‘Ignorance, ignorance, ignorance. I should deal with him now,’[/i][/color]

The voice that is Truth’s very heart and soul, talked to him within his mind.[b][i][color=#000000] ‘I don’t see the darkness within his heart… He must be one of them,’[/color][/i][/b] the Voice informed Truth.

It is time.

From out the shadows, Truth revealed himself in the open of Spiritcaller Street to confront the bystander (Rael). [color=#696969][b]“Excuse me for my curiosity [i]young man[/i], but are you in need of any assistance?”[/b][/color] Truth asked being a bit patriotic yet professional. Truth wanted to make sure that the bystander wasn’t secretly an agent for Kaiba Corp even though they wouldn’t be that stupid to avert to a tactic like that when the spy pleads attention. [color=#696969][b]“It is just that you are out of place…Anyway if the knowledge you seek being my name, it is Truth. What is yours [i]young man [/i]so that helping your service would be easier?”[/b][/color]

The newcomer took Rael by surprise, but long years of court etiquette allowed him to remain utterly pokerfaced. He eyed the newcomer suspiciously. No one with good purposes wears a mask and a cape.
"If it pleases you, my name is Rael Septimus Irothar," Rael replied with his royal flair. "My purpose here? I am simply here to spectate this duel. There isn't much else I enjoy more... except [i]dueling[/i] itself, of course."

Andre had spent some time looking over papers and reports of the two duelists. 'Our reports are pretty much empty on both of them.' Andre turned off his radio and leaned back in his chair. 'What are we still missing. Our we maybe.. looking in teh wrong place.' Andre re-scaned over everything. Witness testmonies, camrea feeds. 'What do they have in common? There has to be a link somewhere. Wait!' Andre finally began to piece things together in his head. 'Spirit Street is definatly their headquarters, but where. The cameras caught the elder women coming out of that alley way. Could an entrance be there? Just hidden from view.' Andre started piecing everything togather. There was just one thing he couldn't find out. 'Motive, what is their leader's motive?' he thought to himself.

"Andre!" Mike barged through the door. "We have a security breach on the roof. A girl just appeared from nowhere." he said. Andre stood up from his desk and grabbed his hat. "Just apprehend her for now. I'll find out who she is later." Andre responds. "Don't you at least want to look at the video?" Mike asks. "Maybe later." Andre says. "Send Josh and Alex. Make sure they carry duel spirit cancellors. That way she can't teleport." he orders. Mike leaves and carries out Andre's wishes. "Andre, someone tried to breach the building from the inside." Alena appears and said those words. "That means they targeted Seto, a member of Team Death. Whatever its propably just a grunt of some sort.." Alena disappears, but she carried the feeling she knew the power from somewhere before. 'Alex and Joshua, those two idiots don't even duel. They just use their fists. I should be able to question the intruder later.' Andre left his office. He got back on the elevator and pressed the button for the 49th floor.....

Truth couldn’t help to smirk (Though Rael wouldn’t notice) as he gained a database of information from that simple selection of sentences. He broke the tension with a maniacal laughter. Upon stopping, he shrugged.[color=#696969][b]“That is a bit ignorant to wonder around the world with little knowledge of the place and yet you act like you own it,”[/b][/color] he commented as he then clicked his fingers. Suddenly, a pit of tar attached to his right arm and moulded itself into a duel disk with the deck automatically attached to it. [color=#696969][b]“Since you are desperate to duel Rael… How about me!”[/b][/color]

A dark aura formed around Truth from his shout as the voices of knowledge constantly passed through Rael’s mind by the unknown power like what happened with Lance, only it was instant words instead of murmurs. [b][color=#696969]“Let the duel begin!”[/color][/b] his shout echoed as he slammed his fingers on the button as it activated instantly (Truth:[b] 4000[/b] Life Points). [color=#696969][b]“I prefer this duel to be short because I need to finish it quickly,”[/b][/color]

Truth drew his five cards including a sixth one for his Draw Phase. [color=#696969][b]“Alright, I don’t want to blow your mind away so I will start off basic,”[/b][/color] he explained fanning out his hand as he placed one card down. [color=#696969][b]“I Normal Summon my [u]Epignotiam Pe[/u] in Attack Position,”[/b][/color]

A ball of tar formed out into the ground into the air dramatically. Eventually the tar formed into a giant mouth that feathers flourished out of its devilish lips and it yelled out showing its endless throat ([b]1000[/b]/0)(Level 4).

Staring at his hand, Truth showed another card. [color=#696969][b]“I activate the Spell Card, [u]Epignosis Send[/u], this card allows me to pay 500 Life Points to banish one ‘Epignotiam’ or ‘Epignosis’ card in my deck and I select my [u]Epignosis Veil[/u],”[/b][/color] he explained as a red aura formed around him (Truth: [b]4000[/b]→[b]3500[/b] Life Points) as a black hole formed behind him and sucked one card out of his deck into it. “This will become relevant later…”

With a brief pause Truth slid two cards from his deck into his Spell & Trap Card Zone. [color=#696969][b]“I will set two cards Face Down, your move [i]young man[/i],”[/b][/color] he said becoming slightly confident as he stared at the remaining two cards in his hand.

[spoiler=Custom Cards]
[b]Epignotiam Pe (Dark) [/b]
Level 4
[Fiend/Effect]
[i]Once per turn, you can banish 1 “Epignotiam” monster in your hand to Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower “Epignotiam” monster from your Banished Zone with a different name to the card banished. This card cannot be used as a Xyz Material except for the Xyz Summon of a “Epignotiam” Xyz Monster. During your Standby Phase, if there are no “Epignotiam” or [/i]“Epignosis” card[i] in the Banished Zone when this card is face-up on the field, banish it. [/i]
(1000/0)

[b]Epignosis Send [/b]
[Normal Spell]
[i]Pay 500 Life Points: banish 1 “Epignosis” or “Epignotiam” card from your hand, deck or Graveyard.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Rael swung his sword-like Duel Disk off his back rather dramatically. He shuffled his Deck and inserted it into the guard, then proceeded to draw 5 cards before he nodded at Truth, saying he's ready for him.

"Such a grotesque creature," said the Prince, grimacing, as Truth summoned the strange slime-like monster.
"It's not very strong in terms of battle strength," commented Rael. "He must have some sort of trap set up."
The Prince nodded in agreement. "A Heavy Storm would be nice."
"Yeah, it would be," said Rael. Truth ended his turn and Rael drew a card. "I'll play cautious this time." He simply Set a monster and put 2 face-down cards in the Spell/Trap Zone before ending his turn.

Nevier could feel a lot of activity going on below her, but suddenly, Yata's Aura disappeared, Signalling that he is no longer able to teleport, Nevier simply giggled and said to Yata [color=#8b4513]"Looks like I may have to fight... heh, and to think I would come to a conclusion peacefully..." [/color]Nevier then closed her eyes and turned her back to the door where as she placed a card in the Spell/Trap Zone, 'Xyz Cape' after having Yata become invisible... Hopefully, That would be enough to take out any guards that would try to harm her...

[spoiler='Stats:']
Opponents: None yet

Nevier's RMF enabled: Yes
Nevier's Cards: Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Aluria, Xyz Cape[/spoiler]

Andre arrived on the 49th floor. He swiped his card and was allowed access. "Hey Kaiba, I'm back." Kaiba turned around in his chair to he Andre standing before him. "You made it." Kaiba glanced on his computer screen to check the time. "A little late, but what do have for me?" he asks. "Not much to go on, but Team Death definitity has a base on Spirit Street. I also have a new informant. A former member of Team Death. She seems reliable enough." Andre answers. Kaiba spins back in his chair and stares out the window again. "Remeber, keep this between us. We still haven't tracked down the mole." Andre completely forgot about that. He was suppose to go over the files for potential canidiates. "Yeah, I know. Should I keep the informant a secret too? If this person's identity is revealed, they could go after if they hear he is cooperating with us." Andre says. "No, I have a better idea." Kaiba says. "We use this informant as bait to lure out the mole. That way when they try to make a move on them, we will know who that person is." Kaiba says. "Wouldn't that put them at risk?" Andre asks. "She still messed with my company. Member or not they will have to pay for trying to bring down my company! Set it up!" Kaiba orders. "Right, your the boss." Andre says sarcastically. He leaves before Kaiba has a chance to respond.

'Should I have told him about the modfied duel disk I recieved.' Andre ponders this question in his head. He leaves the elevator, now backk on the 47th floor. "Andre!" Mike yelled. "You know Mike, you really should have that mustache, kinda creeps me out." Andre says. "Oh ha ha" Mike says "Now do you want to see the video now or not?" "Yeah show me." Mike led Andre back into the survelence room. He puts the video on the big screen. "That's the girl." Mike says. Andre is mildy suprised to see Nevier there. "Andre, you look a little spooked." says a large tanish-skinned man in the corner of the room. "I'm fine Spencer, I just saw that girl dueling a kid in the park earlier. That's all." Andre bluffs. 'I'm actually lying, I did see her in the park' "Either way" says Spencer "I can sense that she is spirit user. You might want to try to take her in, since your the strongest of the spirit caller." he continues. "Yeah, go on stroke your ego, you know you are stronger than even me in that department." Andre says. Spencer laughs. "Yeah maybe." he continues to laugh in his hardly voice. "Well, I'll go give Joshua and Alex back-up" Andre leaves the room.

'If I can get Nevier to follow my lead, then I can hunt out the mole and possibly protect her.' Despite Andre not wanting to admit it. The fact that she shared times with his sister made her seem a little like family to him. "Alice, Alena. We are going to need to use some strong telepathy to get through the spirit cancellers." Andre telepathes. Alice appears to him, but not Alena. "Alena's feeling... tired right now." Alice says. "She still wore out, she doesn't recover as fast as me." Alice seemed to me more in control of herself than usual. 'Maybe her encounter with Nevier is slowly degrading the Death Card inside her. Could Nevier be...' He didn't have time to finish his thought. He got in the elevator. 'Joshua and Alex should be reaching Nevier by now, if I'm lucky, she won't leaver yet.'

NPC time:

Alex and Shawn open the door to the roof. "Freeze foul being" yells Shawn. "God you are a dork" says Alex

OOC: feel free to control the NPCs. Just don't break their character.

Nevier smiled as the Alex and Shawn arrived on the roof while looking back and simply said [color=#8b4513]"So... You're part of that commotion?... Don't disappoint me..." [/color]Nevier simply seemed to disappear into air before she reappeared to the left of them and slashed. The blade was actually more dull than a club and instead, tripped both of them, making them fall flat on their buttocks, However, She simply put her sword away afterward and returned to her original position after saying [color=#8b4513]"Quiet little ones... I'm trying to make a decision... and all you have been doing is interrupting me..."[/color]

[Spoiler=Stats]
Opponents: Alex and Shawn

Nevier's RMF Enabled?: Yes
Nevier's Cards: Scarlet Pantheon - Yata-Aluria, Xyz Cape [/spoiler]

Truth was surprised when he saw that his Opponent had played defensive especially when he had a pathetically weak monster on his field that even a child could dispose of. [color=#696969][b]“Hmm…What is there to gain from your tactic? I never expected for you to hide and away from knowledge…From the TRUTH!”[/b][/color]

Aggressively snagging the card from his deck and staring at the third card in his hand, he shook his head. [color=#696969][i]‘I will save that for later, once my hypothesis is correct…I have nothing to lose as long as my zone is occupied,’ [/i][/color]he thought then staring a the giant monstrous mouth previously made of tar that glowed significantly before stopping to remain stable. Truth then snapped his fingers to do something that no Opponent would have expected anyone to do.

Extending his right arm, Truth snarled. [b][color=#696969]“If you don’t want to battle me, I will battle you. [u]Epignotiam Pe[/u], attack the young man’s set monster,”[/color][/b] he ordered confidently despite the fact that his monster was virtually guaranteed to be weaker in ATK than Rael’s monster in DEF. The giant hovering mouth fired a sludge of tar that was twice the size of a human at the target.

Despite the outcome of the battle, Truth would already be satisfied enough at what would happen because he still had a trick up his sleeves.

Just as the door to Kaiba's office closed behind Andre, a man kicks through Kaiba's window and lands near the CEO. Proceeding to brush the glass shard debris off of himself, he simply looks at Seto and says, "Howdy, Kaiba. Miss me?"

After taking a reasonable amount of time to recover from the shock of having someone bust through a supposedly bullet-proof window, Seto regained his composure and, disregarding the man's question, yelled at him with a tone of familiarity, "You're paying for that!" Then, after they both laughed, added, "And yes, by the way, I have been missing you. My sources say you're hard to find but that you've been up to quite a lot recently. Care to elaborate, Genkin?"

The man smirked at the nickname. Then, retorted, "You know you can call me Julius, Seto. We know each other well enough after all this time. Actually, I wouldn't care to elaborate on other matters, but I do happen to have one that involves you directly." Kaiba responded with an inquisitive glance. Genkin continued, "I recently had an encounter with a member of an organization that calls themselves 'Team Death'. Know anything about them? I'll assume you do but just in case, know this. They use very powerful corrupted duel spirits known as Death Cards. They are incredibly talented duelists but rely heavily upon these devilish powerhouses. I ran into one and challenged him to a duel. When he brought out his Death Card, I soundly tromped it. Then, using my 'red-halo's, I managed to purify the spirit and give it a new body. It is now in my possession. Do you understand how what I'm saying applies to you?"

Kaiba nodded in acknowledgement, "I know quite a bit about this organization, actually. However, what are you trying to tell me other than reiterating how I need to incorporate your 'red-halo' tech into my Duel Disks for the umpteenth time?" He then chuckled at his own joke, rather conceitedly.

Merc shrugged off the cheap shot and explained further, "I can get rid of these things, Seto. For good. However, I need your help."

The CEO merely replied by asking the man, "What exactly do you need from me?"

Genkin's head drooped down before he managed to squeak out, "Remember that business I didn't want to tell you about? Well it's catching up to me... I need to lay low for awhile.. I figured that I could accomplish that while continuing my hunt of these thugs if you would give me a position on Kaiba Corp.'s Investigative Security Department under a different name. Please?"

Kaiba could tell that it hurt his good friend to resort to begging for help. A man's pride is easily injured. "Do they know your real name?" Merc shook his head no. "Then let's just use that one. Just let me get you some credentials.......... Here you are, Mr. Detective Julius McLeod. Welcome to the fight." After smiling, Kaiba updated Julius on the situation with the girl on the roof and sent him to assist in her apprehension.

On the way there, a corporeal abomination appeared next to him. "Oh, hey Boog. Guess what? Mission 1: accomplished."

The spirit responded, "[color=#ffa500]I detest that horrendous pseudonym you've given me. It makes me sound like nose excrement. I am The Boogyman, Master of Nightmares for crying out loud! Phew, well anyway, proceed to the next goal. Shall we[/color]?" Shortly thereafter Julius arrived on the roof, only to find a standoff with the woman.....

Rael blinked in surprise at Truth's move, then narrowed his eyes, few cards had DEF lower than 1000, Truth evidently was scheming something by attacking an unknown card with a monster with only 1000 ATK. He flipped one card face-up just in case as Truth attacked, "Macro Cosmos", though didn't activate its summoning effect. The face-down monster was revealed, it was a woman with indigo hair dressed in light armor. The Rogue of the Exiled, she had 1200 DEF.

[spoiler='Card Used'][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120630182237/yugioh/images/thumb/9/92/MacroCosmos-DT06-EN-DRPR-DT.jpg/300px-MacroCosmos-DT06-EN-DRPR-DT.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114197.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Truth scowled when the smudge bomb was redirected back at him (Truth: [b]3500[/b]→[b]3300 [/b]Life Points). True he expected it to happen, but not by that much.[color=#696969][i] ‘I was honestly expecting it to have much more DEF, now I seriously wasted my time with that tactic,’[/i][/color] he thought face-palming at the misplay he realized. [b][color=#696969]“Minor setback but I have gained the knowledge of your basic strategy,”[/color][/b] Truth commented as he calmed down and shrugged as he became more hesitant with what he should do. He should have overall ordered a massive assault but this time he didn't because he wanted to focus on a different tactic.

Staring quickly at his hand and field, he decided to use as little resources as possible before unleashing his final gambit. [color=#696969][b]“Going to the Main Phase 2: I will set a monster and then I will end my turn at the End Phase,”[/b][/color] he finished looking at his field: Epignotiam Pe, one set monster and two Face Downs. Enough for Truth to hold back.

[size=3][font=Arial][background=transparent]Rael observed his opponent. Judging from Truth’s reaction (the face palm) there appeared to have been a misplay somewhere. Something didn’t go as planned for him. At first, Rael thought that the face-downs were cards that would have dealt him harm when he attacked or destroyed a monster, but perhaps since Truth attacked, it evidently didn’t matter whether or not Rael attacked or Truth’s monster got destroyed, since Truth attacked a Defense Position monster. It wasn’t right that Truth simply attacked to find out what cards he had, since Truth reacted with disappointment. The last possible option was that Truth was trying to take damage for an effect. Rael thought of a card he encountered once, “Damage Condenser” which allowed the user to Special Summon a monster when he took damage, the monster had to have ATK equal to or less than the damage taken, likely, Truth had that card or a card with a similar effect and was disappointed at the small amount of damage. Rael marveled at how much he could gleam from a simple reaction and was glad for the lessons of court etiquette and intrigue his parents made him suffer through.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent]Alright, Rael was ready to go on the offensive, he didn’t think such an ability would matter much or hinder him. By Tributing “Rogue of the Exiled”, he Tribute Summoned “Knight of the Exiled”.[/background][/font][/size]

[size=3][b][font=Arial][b][background=transparent]“Because of ‘Macro Cosmos’, ‘Rogue of the Exiled’ is banished instead of being sent to the Graveyard,”[/background][/b][/font][/b][font=Arial][background=transparent] said Rael. [/background][/font][b][font=Arial][b][background=transparent]“And that triggers her effect: ‘If this card is banished, you can banish 1 “the Exiled” card from your Deck.’ I select ‘Herald of the Exiled’ whose effect gets triggered by being banished: ‘Once per turn, when this “Herald of the Exiled” is banished, you can add 1 “The Exiled” monster from your Deck to your hand.’ And so I add ‘Prince of the Exiled’ from my Deck to my hand!”[/background][/b][/font][/b][font=Arial][background=transparent] He grinned as his trump card and Spirit Partner flew out into his hand.[/background][/font]

[b][font=Arial][b][background=transparent]“Now I use the Knight’s effect, ‘Once per turn, you can banish 1 “the Exiled” monster from your Deck to increase the ATK of this card by 300.’ and so I banish another ‘Knight of the Exiled’,”[/background][/b][/font][/b] [font=Arial][background=transparent] declared Rael. Then, he flipped his face-down, “Return from the Dark Dimension”, a Continuous Trap Card.[/background][b][background=transparent] [/background][/b][/font] [b][font=Arial][b][background=transparent] “With this, I get to Special Summon one of my banished DARK monsters. I choose ‘Knight of the Exiled’, and when ‘Knight of the Exiled’ returns from his exile he reacts with retribution to his enemies! I get to banish 1 card on the field! I banish the face-down Spell or Trap card on the right!”[/background][/b][/font][/b]

[b][font=Arial][b][background=transparent]“Alright, Battle Phase! I attack “Epignotiam Pe” with the “Knight of the Exiled” with 2600 ATK!”[/background][/b][/font][/b][font=Arial][background=transparent] cried Rael.[/background][/font]

[font=Arial][i][background=transparent](OoC, if there is no response: [/background][/i][/font][b][font=Arial][b][background=transparent]“Now, I attack your facedown monster with my other Knight!"[/background][/b][/font][/b][font=Arial][i][background=transparent])[/background][/i][/font]

[font=Arial][background=transparent][i](Oo[/i][/background][/font][/size][font=Arial][background=transparent][i]C: if you had something like a Trap Hole, or Solemn Warning, tell me and I will change what I did)[/i][/background][/font]

[i](Ooc: if Rael was not supposed to have seen the face palm, he would have attacked anyway, deciding that he was getting nowhere playing defensive)[/i]

[size=3][i](OoC: I'm not done my turn yet)[/i]

[spoiler='Cards Used/Mentioned']
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114199.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114767.jpg[/img]
[img]http://yugico.com/customcard/114351.jpg[/img]
[/spoiler][/size]

Andre reached the roof of the building as the elevator dinged. Andre exits and sees both Nevier and another man. "Hey both of you, I'll need you both to come with me." He states. "My name is Andre, I am head of security here at Kaiba Corp. If you resist I will use force." as Andre wraps up his declaration both Alex and Shawn moaning on the floor. 'Those idiots.' "Alex, Shawn get up." The two men get off the ground and dust themselves off. "You guys go back down, I'll handle them." he says. Shawn leaves relativly quickly followed by Alex. "Now, identify yourselves."
Andre uses Alice to telepath to Nevier, since Alex, Shawn, and their spirit cancellers are gone. 'Nevier, follow my lead. Team Death knows you're here. Some members of Kaiba Corp are also Team Death members. If you help me, I can lure them out and Team Death will be crippled. They will act if you are taken into custody.'
'That other guy' Andre thinks. 'He seems familar'

[color=#696969][b]“Finally, something interesting,”[/b][/color] Truth muttered as his hazel eyes glowed for a second before he snapped his fingers. [color=#696969][b]“The effect of my Epignosis Veil that was in my Banished Zone since the beginning of the duel is triggered by the activation of your Return to a Dark Dimension, I can send it from my Banished Zone to my deck so that I can negate the activation of the card and destroy it,”[/b][/color] he explained as a barrier formed around the dimensional hole and snaring it from activating. [color=#696969][b]“Furthermore, my Face Downs are safe for my will to activate them and your second Knight of the Exiled will not join your ranks…” [/b][/color]pausing for a second, Truth remarked in an annoyed yet relieved manner. [color=#696969][b]“…Also, your Life Points will remain at 4000,”[/b][/color]

Upon seeing Rael order for his other Knight of the Exiled to attack his Epignotiam Pe, Truth shrugged as he pressed one of the buttons on his Duel Disk that activated of his Face Downs. [color=#696969][b]“[url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Damage_Diet"]Damage Diet[/url] halves the amount of damage I take this turn,” [/b][/color]he explained not caring as the brave dark knight sliced down the feather mouth that was sliced in half before exploding into tar that staggered Truth backwards (Truth: [b]3300[/b]→[b]2500[/b] Life Points) slightly exhausted from the impact but still remained confident.

[color=#696969][b]“Now young man, have you any more knowledge to pass on?”[/b][/color] Truth asked swiping off the dust from his black cape and tapped his mask with a small chip on it from the first offensive hit of the duel. Despite this, he continued as everything was set up for his counterattack. [color=#696969][b]“Your monsters are unusual but thanks to your Macro Cosmos, my Epignotiam Pe is banished and so shall the cycle of knowledge shall continue,”[/b][/color]

[spoiler=Custom Card]
[b]Epignosis Veil [/b]
[Normal Trap]
[i]This card cannot be banished, except by the effect of a “Epignosis” or “Epignotiam” card. Once per turn when your Opponent activates a card effect, you can return this card from your Banished Zone to your deck to target 1 card: negate the activation of the card and destroy it.[/i]
[/spoiler]

Rael was really disappointed as his trap was negated, though he did not show it, uncontrolled expressions could be dangerous in a Duel as it would have been at court. He proceeded to attack anyway.

"You could have finished him by next turn if all went as planned," commented the Prince. "The Knight is a sturdy one, just set a card and leave it at that."

"What else could I do?" said Rael, softly so Truth couldn't hear. It wouldn't do to make his opponent think he's strange for talking to himself. [b]"I Set 1 card in my Spell and Trap Zone and end my turn."[/b]

Nevier smiled as Yata then responded to Alice using Telepathy. Still invisible to everyone else, Yata Shows himself to Andre and Alice [color=#000000][i]"Surprisingly enough, Nevier's trying to figure out whether or not to help you..." [/i][/color]In response to Andre's 'Question', She decided to play along by putting her sword away peacefully and answering with a small grin [color=#8b4513]"My name is Nevier Karasa, Known to others as 'The Scarlet Sword'... I am likely the most ruthless duelist you would ever meet..." [/color]She bowed a bit before standing straight again, The display was so convincing as to not disclose that Nevier had met Andre that it would likely scare even Alice... of course, Nevier is still keeping her RMF on, in case the random Team Death Member were to attack...

[color=#696969][b]“It is time,”[/b][/color] Truth muttered as the dark aura that formed around him spread about ten centimetres thicker as he drew his third card. Glancing his eyes to both of the Life Point metres attached to both Duel Disks (Truth: [b]2500[/b] Life Points)(Rael: [b]4000[/b] Life Points), Truth chuckled as he was ready for his counterattack. [color=#696969][b]“It is time for the forgotten knowledge to RISE!”[/b][/color]

[color=#696969][b]“Your Life Points are 1000 more than me, therefore I can Special Summon my [u]Epignotiam Zayin[/u] in Attack Position,”[/b][/color] he explained as blob of tar crashed onto the ground like a nervous wreck. Eventually, it formed into a grey humanoid figure that wielded a plain blade ([b]1800[/b]/0)(Level 4). [color=#696969][b]“Next I will Normal Summon my [url="http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Armageddon_Knight"]Armageddon Knight[/url] in Attack Position,”[/b][/color] he said as a man appeared wearing steel metallic armor and a red bandana ([b]1400[/b]/1200)(Level 4). [color=#696969][b]“Armageddon Knight’s effect activates that allows me to send a DARK Attribute Monster from my deck to the Graveyard…Or in that case Banished Zone and I will select my Epignotiam Waw (100/0)(Level 4) that’s effect when banished inflicts 500 points of damage to your Life Points and increases mine by 500,”[/b][/color]

He explained as a hook of tar was fired that attached both Rael and Truth (Unless no response) and generated an aura of both red and green respectively (Rael: [b]4000[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]→[/background][/size][/font][/color][b]3500[/b] Life Points)(Truth: [b]2500[/b][color=#5A5A5A][font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif][size=3][background=rgb(251, 253, 254)]→[/background][/size][/font][/color][b]3000[/b] Life Points).

Continuing on, Truth pointed at his two face-up monsters. [color=#696969][b]“Epignotiam Zayin and Armageddon Knight are both level 4 Warrior-Type monsters unlike the other monsters I have used, they fit the requirements to Xyz Summon one of my favorite cards,”[/b][/color] Truth explained as his hazel eyes glared at Rael as he separated his hands out from a cross junction. [color=#696969][b]“I create an Overlay Network, overlay level 4 [i]‘Epignotiam Zayin’[/i] and [i]‘Armageddon Knight’[/i]…”[/b][/color] the noise echoed deeper as the darkness formed around Truth as both monsters formed into a purple balls that pumped into the ground.

[i][b][color=#000000]“Deep down the pit of despair, I call upon a monster that shall have its revenge on the ignorance that plague the world. Awaken and unleash your knowledge upon the world, [u]Forgotten Champion[/u]!”[/color][/b][/i] The voice shouted as from the ground shot out screaming souls as a undead legionnaire warrior wielding a scythe ([b]1600[/b]/800)(Rank 4)(Xyz Material: 2).

Looking at the one card in his hand, Truth shrugged. [color=#696969][b]“I end my turn with that young man,”[/b][/color]

[spoiler=Custom Cards]
[b]Epignotiam Zayin (Dark) [/b]
Level 4
[Warrior/Effect]
[i]You can Special Summon this card (From your hand) if your Opponent’s Life Points are at least 1000 higher than yours. There can only be 1 face-up "Epignotiam Zayin" on the field. If there are no “Epignotiam” or [/i]“Epignosis”[i] card in the Banished Zone when this card is face-up on the field, banish it. [/i]
(1800/0)

[b]Epignotiam Waw (Dark) [/b]
Level 3
[Warrior/Effect]
[i]When this card is banished from your Deck, inflict 500 damage to your Opponent and increase your Life Points by 500.[/i] [i]During your Standby Phase, if there are no “Epignotiam” monsters in the Banished Zone when this card is face-up on the field, banish it. [/i] (100/0)

[url="http://yugico.com/user/31373-DHero/card/27954-DH_Singles/107793-Forgotten_Champion"][img]http://yugico.com/customcard/107793.jpg[/img][/url]
[i][color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]2 Level 4 Warrior-Type monsters[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#000000][font=Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][size=3]This card cannot be attacked as long as you control face-up Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field. Once per turn, when this card is targeted for a attack: you can make it a direct attack. If you take battle damage while this card is face-up on your side of the field, you can detach 1 Xyz Material: increase its ATK by half the damage you took, until your Opponent's next Standby Phase.[/size][/font][/color][/i]
[/spoiler]

Cole was walking along the outskirts of Elementa Town on his way back from school, when suddenly something caught his eye. He glanced upwards at a large screen hanging off a building, apparently broadcasting a duel that had just occurred on KaibaCorp's Skytop Duel Dome. He had recognized both duelists - one of them currently held the title of "Ultimate Duelist", and the other was one he knew too well. As he watched the duel end, he felt a sudden tingle in his emotions. [color=#0000ff]"Lance...is still alive, it seems"[/color] he muttered, holding back the first tiny shred of emotions he had felt for several years.

As he continued to walk, he passed by a clearing where he heard the sound of camera shutters going off rapidly and what seemed like many people shouting. He peered around the corner, only to see a huge mass of what looked like reporters and fans barricading over a house. [color=#0000ff]"What a pain...whoever lives in that house has a serious issue to deal with"[/color] he thought before wandering off.

Ruga stares at the large building and ponders. [color=#800080]"Sense anything, Paradox...?"[/color] The dragon nods and looks over. [color=#daa520]"She's here..."[/color] Ruga looks at the building again and tilts his head. [color=#800080]"Why is she here...?"[/color] [color=#daa520]"I have no idea, but she is on the roof..." [/color][color=#800080]"What is her and roofs... What does she think she is? A fiddler?"[/color] [color=#daa520]"Really...? You know what, let's shut up and just get going... Place me on the disk and i'll get you up... I sense someone else up there as well..."[/color] [color=#800080]"Doubt those guys expected a real dragon when they built that thing..."[/color] Ruga removes his Duel Disk and removes Paradox's card from his deck case. He places the white card on the center square and Malefic Paradox Dragon moves in front of him as he grows in size, becoming full-sized and has Ruga climb up his wing and onto his neck. He flies up and hovers besides the roof. Ruga looks over and chuckles. [color=#800080]"You're a tough one to track down... No matter... I am here on...'official business'..."[/color] He walks off the dragon and onto the building as he removes Paradox's card and looks over, noticing Andre.[color=#800080] "I want to speak with you. Both of you. So do everyone a favor and don't run off again...it is a major pain to track you down..."[/color] Paradox shrunk down again and perches on Ruga's shoulder again. He removes another card from his box and places it in the field card slot. The cameras' views are blocked off as everything turns into a negative color scheme and a small funnel of black clouds surrounds the area.

"So another guest joins. I guess you are the Team Death member dispatched to take care of us." Andre said. 'I can't blow this yet, I have to defeat him alone if I to sell this, but maybe...' Andre turns. He addressed other man on the roof. "I can guess you are with Kaiba Corp, watch over that girl. She in reality one of my informants. I can tell you aren't the mole, tell Kaiba of teh current situation and call for a full building evacation." Andre looked toward Nevier. 'Sorry for this in advance' Alice appeared, this time with Alena. The two togather created a barrier surrounding him and the mystrious man that appeared. The cloud started to surround the barrier created by Alice and Alena blocking any view of its two occupants. "Now why don't you start by at least telling me your name."

Nevier laughed as Ruga appeared, she then said to him after he stated that he had 'official business' with her [color=#8b4513]"And What 'Official Business' would you have with me... Wussy? Getting your ass beat by me? Or perhaps it was getting me to buy more Viagra for you, so you can resume your daily habit of going to F*ck yourself?" [/color]She was about to place another card down on her disk, Another monster from what both the mysterious man and Andre could see when a Barrier appeared, courtesy of Alice and Alena, Nevier then sighed and waited as she returned the card to her deck-box, wondering what would happen next...

[font=Arial][size=4][background=transparent]Rael grinned as he thought that his victory would be apparent, if Truth’s face-down cards did not stop him. [b]“You’re going down!”[/b] he declared, giving Truth a thumbs-down.[/background][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][background=transparent]“You’re getting overexcited,” said the Prince.[/background][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=4][background=transparent]“I always get excited in a duel!” said Rael. [b]“Alright, time for action! I use ‘Knight of the Exiled’s effect to banish 1 card from my Deck and increase his ATK by 300! I banish another ‘Herald of the Exiled’, and with Herald’s effect I get to add another ‘Knight of the Exiled’ from my Deck to my hand!”[/b] The card shot out of Rael’s Deck. He caught it and showed it to his opponent. [b]“Now I Normal Summon the Knight without Tributes! His effect allows this at the cost of having 1800 ATK instead of his usual 2300 ATK. Battle Phase! I attack with the ‘Knight of the Exiled’ with 2600 ATK!”[/b][/background][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=4][i][background=transparent](OoC: I’m not done with my turn)[/background][/i][/size][/font]

Archived